WHEN OUR POWERS COMBINE

WHEN OUR POWERS COMBINE
regulations.gov/document?D=USTR-2019-0004-1869

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-120114~2.png (1080x667, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-uk-britain-newcastle-serious-case-review-operation-sanctuary-shelter-muslim-asian-a8225106.html
nytimes.com/2019/03/12/world/australia/george-pell-sentence.html
data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
nrdc.org/trump-lies
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
businessinsider.com/meet-the-lobbyists-inside-the-obamas-administration
greenfacts.org/en/climate-change-ar5-science-basis/index.htm
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/21stcenturygov/tools/ethics-waivers
extapps2.oge.gov/web/oge.nsf/Agency Ethics Pledge Waivers (EO 13770)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow up and get a PC

Cringe phoneposter
Although it's interesting to see them come together to fight a common enemy like this

ASSEMBLE

Attached: heavyverygood.jpg (600x646, 23K)

Bros why wasnt i born in japan

Based Trump, trying to show the ketchups the way of the mustardrace.

>the big 3 coming together to stop trump
holy shit best timeline

Isn't that one of the resetera guys who covers for a bunch of pedophiles?

One against all.
But he'll still win, he has the Nation behind him.

>96%
the west it's doomed.

Attached: 500.jpg (960x720, 51K)

His landmark highest approval ratings are on par with the low ends of Obongo and Bush's approval. And I'm talking about the shit Fox reports.

That fat orange fuck.

>unaccountable Corporations try to assert their power to control how the world works
>wonder why people hate them

Attached: 1543220433575.png (923x713, 45K)

PCs are affected by tariffs, too

The vast majority of PC hardware is made in Korean, Japan, and Taiwan. Have fun paying double the price for your new consoles, insect.

no theyre not.

>PCbros will fight alongside consolefriends in the war against orange man

Attached: ca47e852b61483ee0600a8a9d61fbab3.png (500x418, 346K)

Cuck

More like a bunch of rednecks.

fuck based Trump, i hope he wins in 2020

Feels good to be in Europe.

>ahmad
>covers for a bunch of pedophiles
Definitely.

Because a different unaccountable corporate interest is sitting as head of state and is seeking nonsensical courses of action to provide economic benefit for itself and those closest to it. If you want to talk about how much undue influence corporations have, don't leave out half the picture.

>the choice is yours: pay more for entertainment or end your society with endless hordes of brown people

GPUs, motherboards, and cases are mostly made in china

>tfw tarrifs finally force localized production of high quality electronic components and we don't have to rely on shady tech supports and unanswered refund requests

Bush's worst ratings were in the 20s I believe

You're confusing Ahmed for Paul again.

Conservatives: Totally serious people

This is Yea Forums's endgame

>the president is a corporation
>the president solely controls how to spend memory in the coffers
Libtard

>That stereotype when white priest are the most known for such actions.

Cope

tell this 3 multinational mega corporations to foot the fucking difference instead of just repassing to the consumer and trying to force a "us vs them" non issue

Attached: 1557906980705.jpg (1920x1080, 60K)

Tariffs don't work. Economic experts have already explained how tariffs hurt the country that enforces them more than the country they're supposed to hurt.

Americans will suffer from paying higher prices while self sustaining nations like China would laugh off the tariffs.

>The president ran a corporation and refused to sever ties once in office, and has been caught coordinating with his corporation on several occasions.
>The president has been the driving force in the current ongoing trade war and has a witnessed history of replacing staff who question the wisdom of his choices with yes-men

>this kills the consolefags
>this kills the epicfags
And good fucking riddance

That's not even remotely true and the president has every right to staff who he wants. It's his administration. I didn't see you crying every time Obama made a staff change.

Not if my current pc outlasts the tariffs

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-uk-britain-newcastle-serious-case-review-operation-sanctuary-shelter-muslim-asian-a8225106.html

Obungo never placed an attorney general who believed the role of the AG wasn't to enforce the law, but the president's agenda.

>I didn't see you crying every time Obama made a staff change.
Obama wasn't violating the Emoluments Clause

BASED CORPORATIONS! I LOVE IT WHEN THEY MESS WITH OUR LAWS!

Imagine being on the side of child slave labor

Imagine being on the side of not wanting to bring jobs to your own country

>he has the Nation behind him
lmao

fuck chinks

>President should never have any capital interest elsewhere (when every sitting president has)
>President should never replace his staff when they don't deem fit (when ever sitting president has)
Seethe more about politics running it's typical course.

>Imagine being on the side of child slave labor
>Imagine being on the side of not wanting to bring jobs to your own country

Tariff don't anything against those, they only increase prices.

>Imagine being on the side of not wanting to bring jobs to your own country
What jobs has Trump actually brought back from somewhere else? List them.

>GPUs, motherboards
Wrong, NVIDIA uses Taiwan fabs and there are good motherboard companies that also work out of Taiwan.

>Cases
Sure, if you pick cheap shitty ones. You have so many options to pick from that it's not hard to get ones not made in China.

At the end of the day none of this really affect PC Gamers because we don't have to change our hardware every 2 years since consoles are always 5 years back.

>buy one, maybe two consoles every 6/7 years

OH NOOOOOOOO WHAT WILL WE DO!!!!

>President should never replace his staff when they don't deem fit with unqualified stooges who twist and break the law to serve the president's agenda
Fixed

maybe they should just make their consoles somewhere else lol

The orange man and his lackeys love brown people tho

CONSOLE DRONES UTTERLY SHIT ON
LMAO

ENJOY YOUR $900 PS5 and $800 XBOX SCARLETT

Based PC bros using taiwanese parts

Attached: 1561565865456.jpg (702x768, 342K)

He's created literally 10,000,000+ jobs since he came into office. One of the most successful presidents ever in this regard.

You bet you tell people you support the Constitution.

May I see the statistics on that?

Not that user, but eh.
These three stooges would also happily come together and write their shillobbying letters in favor of lootboxes and rally up in favor of other such degeneracy in gaming so long as there is potential for them to gain extra coin.
At this point it's just a show of who has the bigger bite, the fat cat or the three big fishes.
Don't ever feel sorry for corporations, it's just a demon vs another demon, doing their greedy demon thing.

>"ahmad"

>t. moo-ham-head

Hey kid, need a job to pay for those expensive vidya game consoles?

Attached: Movealong.jpg (999x665, 258K)

What laws?

I bet*

keep calm and be a pc gamer

Sure but you have no games.

Why not just make the consoles in the US or some shit? Fuck china and fuck anyone who supports helping them in any way.

where are they. i still can't get a job lad

>He's created literally 10,000,000+ jobs since he came into office.
By golfing and tweeting?

Why does the rest of the world keep humoring America? They've made it abundantly clear they have no idea what they're doing and any trade deal or agreement made with them has no meaning whatsoever. If everyone just collectively boycotted America the rest of the world would be so much better off.

Attached: 1515077315806.jpg (1242x980, 163K)

Obama didn't appoint fags who were flagrant corporate puppets or had his dick perpetually embedded in their ass.

ur mom has no games. We still play with her.

30% of the nation.

Imagine being poor enough to be affected by tariffs

>Trusting a damn word that comes out of his mouth
Where are these supposed new jobs and great economy located in America?

Do you know the cost difference in producing in the US vs China?

Yeah let's let China do whatever the fuck it wants because we like their cheap shit.

CUNTSOLE BABBIES BTFO

Attached: 1548375385934.gif (200x200, 859K)

No he hasn’t
Fuck off Fox News is 100% fake

nytimes.com/2019/03/12/world/australia/george-pell-sentence.html

Jokes on you i got plenty of ammo

Why not just manufacture consoles in the countries in which they are to be sold, bypassing tariffs and creating jobs to infuse money into the economy?

Just pass the costs onto the consumer and watch as the public does your arguing for you.

which nation? Israel?

Where is my fucking wind!?

Cope

>NVIDIA uses Taiwan fabs

the OEMs for the actual cards have their plants in China

Same reason America has military bases in everyone's countries, I assume.

>>no games
lol no. I have over a hundred downloaded onto my PC right now, and hundreds more on my steam and GOG accounts.

what does america actually export and import except trash? i would think theyre entirely capable of being selfsufficient

>consoles.
Seething casuals, PC is the way to play actual games.

Do yo guys even realize how much money we have lost in bad trade deals and will lose in the future if it continues?
Or do you only care about your own shit right now?

That would make the consoles even more expensive than they are at the moment with tariffs.

Western countries have annoying things called labor laws which makes it about 50 times more expensive to manufacture anything, which means you have to sell it for 50 times more, and if someone else is getting their shit from China and selling it for 1/50th the price of your shit, no one buys your shit!

So? It would be somewhat more expensive? Who cares? I'd rather US citizens have those manufacturing jobs then fucking chinks.

>pretending trump gives a flying fuck about child slave labor or that the tariffs will help them in any way instead making things worse for them by crippling their economy
Utterly delusional

based trump

FUCKING DRUMPF

>If everyone just collectively boycotted America the rest of the world would be so much better off.
You mean like Venezuela and Russia?

imagine being a well adjusted mature male and still defending the shitshow the Trump administration was

Attached: emod.jpg (1440x810, 154K)

I hate Trump but this is a good thing. We need to end exploitation of developing countries and tech corporations having so much power. 2 birds with 1 stone. Workers of the world unite!

Attached: 1400364385195.png (957x658, 1.28M)

Make Americans and Japanese should get back to making things themselves. Fuck China.

Video game manufacturers would rather sell their games and consoles than for some hick in Alabama getting a wage, all of which he will spend on Fentanyl.

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

5,000,000 jobs since he joined office. I was a little overshooting. Still, 100,000 a month on average.

>tariffs on China stop brown people

Attached: 1359575757672.jpg (271x289, 14K)

manchildren only care about their nintendo switch

Feels good to be European

Based. /pol/tards BTFO you fags were never welcome here.

>still can't get a job lad
How?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x171, 221K)

Hence the need for Tariffs.

Not even /pol/ fucks with him after the Israel shit

Just build them domestically, you fucking faggots.

Try your local McDonalds or Wal-Mart, if you mean real jobs, they don't exist anymore.

Attached: cringe.jpg (1438x440, 149K)

>he has the Nation behind him.
Just throw a fork past the metal detector and you'll have them all cowering in fear

Forcing other countries into taking bad trade deals by threatening them hardly seems like a good deal is it?

If sony is against it then I'm for it.

>Outsource all of your electronic manufacturing to a single country
>Suddenly discover they now have complete control over the price of most high end consumables in your country
Wow, how could anybody have foreseen this happening?

Attached: 1472767919522.jpg (574x890, 336K)

The absolute state of muttistan and consolecucks lmao

>off by 50%+
>I was a little overshooting

Attached: 1401243933605.jpg (237x251, 6K)

Can i get a quick rundown on this?

Unless you live in Denver or New York City, your job prospects are low.

Ahh fuck off, people will buy it either way and you know it.
>>buh the profit margins
Fuck them.
>>some hick in alabama
Yeah screw you too pal, I'm not a fan of the south, but fuck if I'm going to support chinksect bugmen over average working Americans.

Nobody is saying China isn't a sack of shit, but trade wars accomplish nothing and only cripple your own economy. There are no winners in trade wars. Trump can lie about the Chinese paying for it as much as he likes, but everybody knows that's bullshit. We're the ones paying for it.

>Who cares if you get fucked over, "we" will benefit in the long term
Nice try, jew.

Their economy has been unsustainable for decades now. It needs to fall for anything positive to change out of it.

Neither of those are even close to being top 10 economies. China's tariffs on American foodstuffs forced the Trump administration to cover all of the US's farmers' losses, if the rest of the economically relevant countries followed suit, it would be crippling for the States. (For those involved as well too, but that's generally how it goes with tariffs)

It wouldn't be somewhat more expensive. It would be multiple times more expensive.

I'll give you an example. Even for a simple small plastic part the company I work for makes, the cost per unit in China was 4 cents.

The cost per unit in the US was, at absolute best rates, was 27 cents per unit, and the molds would cost 11000 more.

The government can lie in their statistic you know? I dont trust anything this administration says. They've been spouting nothing but lies nonstop since day 1.

Attached: Lord_of_the_56.png (989x5094, 3.35M)

You have to be genuinely lazy or really autistic to not find a shitty wagecuck job.

Are you legit retarded?

>Bush
>90% approval rating
Was that poll taken in Texas and Alabama?

Attached: george_w_bush.jpg (425x283, 18K)

Manufacturers are the ones deciding, man. If you don't like it, boycott them.

i live in bumfuck mississippi and even low end shit is in massive demand because my entire state is fucked

To be fair most of the jobs he's helped arrange haven't been implemented yet

Like he makes attachments with car companies to bring 100,000 jobs but the factories won't be built for years
So while 5 million is actually implemented and actual jobs there's easily 5 million in the process of being created

>gets shown proof
>"NUH UH IT'S NOT TRUE BECAUSE DRUMPF"
ell oh ell

Hey, we’ll finally have high quality electronics. Fuck china. I’d rather pay 25% more and have something that works the first time.

the majority are at or near minimum wage jobs for immigrants

His other factory deals that promise Jobs have also turned out to be shams. like that foxconn factory that is now going to be mostly automated and actually have a very minimal amount of employees.

How underage are you?

Are you saying the ps4 is a horribly made console?

97% to foreigners

It was basically minutes after 9/11 when everyone was tricked into being patriotic 24/7

>REEEE TRUMP LET US HAVE OUR CHINESE PRISON LABOR
Fuck them.

Why not do what PC parts have done and move all the manufacturing out of China?
>But it'll cost more!
Who gives a shit, you shouldn't be selling a console every two years. Invest in more automation and it'll even out.

Because the US navy/military keeps the seas safe for container ships. countries can talk all the shit they want but won't do anything because if the US drops protection for their ships pirates will fuck them up the ass and their sea trade will be gone. As long as the US controls the seas it will be all talk. Any other reasons people give you are bullshit.

>Trump doesn't create jobs lmao
>Yes he does
>Show me facts lmao
>Ok here
>THOSE ARE LIES LMAO FUCK ORANGE MAN

Attached: 1516421259488.png (300x366, 218K)

>t. sodomized church-catamite

Look at the date.

>Obama didn't appoint fags who were flagrant corporate puppets or had his dick perpetually embedded in their ass.
Wrong, but ok.

That's what the Tariffs are for fuckboi, the jobs will come back here once it is clear that there is no alternative.

>recession right before the 2020 election
really excited for this lads

Attached: dog kiss.jpg (625x623, 78K)

Bush was absolute shit, but post 9/11 his approval ratings shot through the roof.

nrdc.org/trump-lies
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

come on, it's easy to find out how many times they lie. They have never told the truth ever so why should they be starting now?

Holy shit what a fucking retarded
You know the people who track this shit aren't even trump appointees right?

Yes I am. It’s a loud piece of shit with faulty hdmis and a subpar hard drive.

>Bush 90%
>(9/21/01)
Yeah, that'd do it.

The tariffs may be cheaper than moving the jobs back.

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

>t-t-the jobs are coming!
>t-t-he wall is coming!
>W-w-we will have peace with North Korea!
>s-s-she's going to be locked up!

Attached: 1401897752243.jpg (500x500, 39K)

My PC is made in Taiwan, so I'm getting a real kick out of these replies.

But no fuck china and fuck any company that does business with china.

He's at 400k manufacturing jobs added while the onigger administration lost 200k
Stay mad my dude

Attached: good argument.gif (480x287, 667K)

>Epic store and Tariff threads
Ban all IP's from China

>Rome was built in a day

>politifact
Consider suicide

Taking the tariffs on the chin is far more profitable for them than to move back in America.

Same, prices going up on everything but wages staying the same is kinda exciting like how’s the anger gonna manifest itself

After 9/11 not worshiping the government meant you were a terrorist.

It most definitely is.
And eve nif they were forced to move out of China, why would they move "back" to the US?

There are other cheap countries, India and Bangladesh are growing massively in the unskilled labour departement.

Nintendo and Sony aren't even american companies, only a retard would assume that even in the best of cases they would give a fuck about making shit in the US.

He did though

It's sad to see brainwashed idiots like you who fall for propaganda and refuse to see clear facts.

The main argument is that even if congress was asking for 80% tariffs, all it would do is put the money into the pockets of congress, who would then spend the money on the endless "military" budget

The Bureau of Labor doesn’t answer to the President, you fucking tool.

>The factory jobs are coming! He made deals!
>His deals turned out so far to have way less actual jobs than he promised
>Stay mad cuck!

K
>

But there is an alternative. Why the fuck would they move to the us when shit is still cheaper to make in china?

Would a 9/11: 2 be a good thing for the country right now then? Makes you think, huh.

>politifacts
HAHAHAHAHHAA

Is that why you're not naming anyone?

Morons. China will pay the tariffs not companies. Trust Donnie, hes great.

>It's sad to see brainwashed idiots like you who fall for propaganda and refuse to see clear facts.

this is why anybody who looks at the Chinese tariffs and says that it's going to bring jobs back to the United States is blatantly uninformed about anything revolving business or global trade.

People would just bounced these manufacturing jobs around Asia. These people act like there's only two countries in the world that can produce anything, China in the United States. I know kids who know better than they do.

stop playing video games

Attached: stop.jpg (696x464, 102K)

Billy Ray, Obama was stopping the bleeding that started during Bush's administration. When corporations were fleeing America on a daily basis, with no government intervention.

Maybe don't make your shit in China.

Americans pay tariffs. Tariffs are a tax on imported goods paid by the importer and passed on to the end consumer in terms of increased costs.

>more than half his term
>a day

Attached: 1411959749295.png (701x888, 738K)

Attached: everythingisnationalsecuritythreat.jpg (1080x1464, 346K)

The goal is to remove China's power. Even if it does shift production to other countries, in the long run China is weaker and it's better for everyone.

>passed on to the end consumer in terms of increased costs.

Only if the importer thinks they can get away with it, which they can't.

>he made jobs
>NO HE DIDN'T
>here's proof
>BUT THAT IS LESS THAN HE PROMISED
>so you'd rather he didn't create any jobs
>ORANGE MAN BAD

>nrdc
>politifact
Literally Soros funded shill sites. Did you even bother to look where their funding came from before believing them? Trump might be a bumbling retard, and at least site credible arguments against him if you can't think one up on your own.

It's been 3 years.

>The goal is to remove China's power.
Instead, America will be pushed to the wayside

Except most people are just sitting and waiting out Trump because that's cheaper than leaving now to reopen production somewhere else.

That's it. I'm voting for Bernie.

Attached: 1549767632916.png (661x721, 355K)

ITT: polcels seething

REMINDER

>lost by 3 million votes
>still get's elected president

D E M O C R A C Y

Attached: 1310677399397.png (500x410, 147K)

You aren’t wrong. He has Israel behind him

Well, Volkswagon and other importers got sued for cheating on EPA emissions tests so you tell me.

He issued the first of many waivers to appoint William Lynn, a former lobbyist for Raytheon, to Deputy Secretary of Defense.

businessinsider.com/meet-the-lobbyists-inside-the-obamas-administration

They can and they do.

In both cases, it's Americans paying the tariff. China doesn't pay the tariff. American businesses and consumers do.

This.
He'll be gone next year anyways, it's smarter to just wait till he goes out and gets replaced by someone sane.

>voting for a Jewish communist
Lmao

>thinking /pol/ picks consoles over PC MasterRace
Enjoy asking mommy for that extra 200 dollars

>Live in Croatia
>25% VAT
Excellent. Now Americans shall feel my pain.

Attached: 1561258968855.png (1106x888, 982K)

America is a constitutional republic not a democracy.

Also it's like saying a checkmate doesnt count because the other side ate more pieces.

Sadly, The Democratic Party is pushing him to the side yet again, while promoting a literal who female candidate.

Attached: Bernie Sanders.webm (1000x563, 484K)

>and write their shillobbying letters in favor of lootboxes
Then why didn't they?

Biden's a girl?

This thread is about video game console manufacturers. They can't and won't. What they will do, since they already split production between China and Japan, is ramp up production in Japan and produce fewer units for sale overall.

I dont think trump has ever had a yes man in his cabinet, thats why he constantly has to fire and replace them. Only one he gets along with is his son in law and daughter, and only because they have to constantly remind him that he is actually a democrat and only ran as a republican because the dems wouldnt nominate him.

Good ole Zion don

"national security".
Are amerifats really that retarded?

Guy who asked for the stats, thanks a bunch. 5mil+ is actually very impressive. The skeptic in me wonders what kinds of jobs they are and whether they would have come regardless from the economy on an uptick even before Trump took office, but I'll look into that on my own time.

Poor BeachHouse Bernie

>be born in japan
>be ugly and inbreed
>die from acute radiation poison, earthquake, tsunami or simply from loneliness

>he'll be gone next year anyways

Attached: 1533651101114.jpg (751x839, 110K)

Biden's popular in some states and hated in others, he's too much of a risk for them.

Does it lie about black and latinos being the vast majority of criminals?

Do you not consider your environment to be part of your nation?

So why is there a trade war in the first place?

Based and Trumppilled

Biden is bleeding support and most of his establishment support are jumping to Warren because of her supposed progressive credentials.

When your putting people out of work by using child labor to lower prices.
damn right you are

They can and they will.
You see that everytime a industry wide price increase happens, everybody will hand it down to the consumer and if you complain they will point at Trump.

In reality, they will increase prices MORE than the tarrifs actually necessitate, because that it the easiest way to hide a margin increase for themselves.
It happens every single time any tax/tarrif is increased.

As if im going to need to upgrade my pc anytime soon

Biden is too centrist for their extreme. He's not progressive enough so therefor they have to push for the few insane candidates that Trump actually has a chance of winning against like the retards they are.

PC is mostly unaffected by these tariffs. You can upgrade right now if you wanted to.

China has been increasingly bold in threatening other countries due to their economic power. The tariff knocks them down a level and forces them to spend time and money to deal with the major issues the country has like the lack of food supply for it's massive population.

Trump doesn't, he doesn't believe climate change exists.

>Volkswagen
>child labor
Are you retarded?
Oh, you're american, same thing.

They'll increase the prices more than needed simply because they want to offset the loss of sales desu

This is why PC gaming is master race, we STICK with based TrumpOUR President. Not your's.

>Trump constantly lambasts Obama using executive orders to pass policy, saying it is an abuse of power and anyone who does it should be impeached
>Immediately starts doing the same thing himself
>Takes it a step further when EOs aren't enough and starts declaring NATIONAL EMERGENCIES as excuses to pass policy that Congress explicitly shot down

Attached: 1561491279097.jpg (1024x732, 82K)

I don't blame you for pushing this narrative because Biden will 100% win the election if he becomes the candidate.

Top mutt

Dude they made xboxes in mexico. Its fucking nothing. They are just whining. If people want to buy something they will find a way to sell it.

You've clearly never paid attention to anything in the video games industry. They're not going to sell a console for more than $599 US DOLLARS because they can't. They will sell at a loss first.

He doesn't have to. Smog exists, cancer exists, asthma exists. Global warming is an unprovable red herring used by the democrats to distract from real environmental issues.

back to pol where you belong

>400+ kn for a video game
>mom used to make 3.3k a month while I was growing up
The story of how I played the Sands of Time trilogy ten times over.

>ramp up production in Japan and produce fewer units for sale overall
They can't. It's like the Nintendo Switch shortages (one of the only real shortages for Nintendo) where the entire consoles production was bottlenecked by CPUs produced in China.

Biden is less popular with the Blacks than Hillary was, and even less popular in the Rust Belt.

That being said, he and Sanders are currently at +10 nationwide on Trump, it looks like both would have excellent chances to beat him

>Why does the rest of the world keep humoring America?

America essentially funds the worlds defense. The exact second America pulls out Russia revs up the tanks and rolls over half of Europe.

America outright defends every shipping lane in the world. The second America begins to practice isolation, piracy will jump up a few thousand %. it will be significantly more expensive to obtain any good by sea, including things like oil.

Americans subsidize everyones healthcare. America is where the lionshare of Research and Development for new drugs happens. This is because companies can place patents on their new drugs and charge americans out the ass for it to cover R&D costs. Once a few years pass and the patent expires, the price drops and the drugs are shipped off to other countries, while whatever latest treatment takes its place in America.

A greater majority of the entire planet likes to look down its nose at America, but the exact second America grows a pair, flips you the bird, and tells you to fuckoff and retreats back into pre-WW1 isolation mode, your countries are fucked up the butthole.

Nobody is asking you to get on your knees and suck Americas dick, but a little gratitude and a little less attitude would be heavily appreciated.

>Smog exists, cancer exists, asthma exists.
None of which he has cared to do anything to combat.

>They're not going to sell a console for more than $599 US DOLLARS because they can't. They will sell at a loss first.
People stopped selling for a massive loss for a reason, it's too risky to do now with less stable game prices.
And if 599 is your maximum, we are currently waaay below that, so that would still be a massive increase in price.
Almost doubling the price of the base consoles + switch.

>"checkmate"
>"b-but i have more pieces! this isnt fair!"

Stop drumpfing so hard tranny

Normally I didnt care about any of this but after listening to all the consoletard china bootlicking I hope he ups the Tariffs
You deserve it.

Convicted felons. I live in a hick area where almost all of the criminals are white meth heads, yet the actual conviction rate is low. They just keep ending up in the local jails.

Bernie is going to be shanked by party insiders and Biden his getting dropped by the Democratic constituency. Get ready for Warren to lose in 2020.

just on the edge of self awareness. not quite there but one day you'll get your wife's boyfriend's cock out of your mouth and see the light

Imagine being such a fucking retard that you actively defend china

FUCK TRUMP!!!! That faggot is the reason we have an helium shortage. This make working at Party City sucks. Every weekend, we have so many people asking for balloons. It feel like rush hour. Fuck you Trump, I just want to get pay and have a nice afternoon weekend, not get attack 50 people telling me to re-fill their balloons, only to be stressed out for the rest of the day.

>Global warming is an unprovable red herring used by the democrats to distract from real environmental issues.
LOL

>Nobody is asking you to get on your knees and suck Americas dick, but a little gratitude and a little less attitude would be heavily appreciated.
No, the US simply threatens to murder everybody who stands in their way, which is the only reason it currently has so much influence.

Nigger $599 is the standard launch price for a sony console, and new consoles from Sony and MS were just announced. Holy shit go back to /pol/ if you can't pay attention to video game news.

Explain a single thing wrong with what he said, and don't use any buzzwords supplied by reddit.

>MOMMY MOMMY IT'S THE BROWN PEOPLE WHO MAKE MY LIFE WORSE
>MY LIFE ISN'T BAD THROUGH ANY FAULT OF MY OWN OR BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE IN POWER
>IT'S BROWN PEOPLE AND OTHER MINORITIES!? AREN'T I SPECIAL BECAUSE I'M WHITE MOMMY!?

Attached: cryjak.png (618x711, 103K)

PC master race, amirite?! XD

whenever i see orlando bloom all i can think about is his dick from those paparazzi pics with katy perry

You know how North Korea has been a problem for the entire world? They are a proxy for China. If Germany swooped down and nuked them, China would declare war. Yet when North Korea was desperate for food, China wasn't exactly helping the people.

>You deserve it.
PC would be hit just as hard, maybe even more so.

Except tariffs increase the prices the your country has to pay, not the country you're putting the tariffs on.

dilate

More like scammed cucked consoles will pay for overpriced walled gardens no matter how many tariffs

In all fairness he tried every other route before going with a National Emergency.

Trump is deeply unpopular, the polls all have low numbers for him while great numbers for the democrats.

It's easy to see how Trump will lose this one unless he starts a war or something with iran.

>Global warming is unprovable
It's also unprovable that if I shoot you with a gun that you are 100% likely to feel pain. But it is virtually certain.
greenfacts.org/en/climate-change-ar5-science-basis/index.htm

>Gone next year.

I hope you're not American, because as a foreigner I can tell you that Trump is almost certainly going to win next year.

Why are they making these consoles in USA or Japan?

>wasn't the launch price for either the ps4 or pro.
>wasn't the launch price for the ps1 or 2
>the next gen prices haven't been announced yet.

Stop being a brainlet, or maybe daddy trump's fake news just rotted your brain.

You really don't see the greenwashing they do? You think fucking plastic straws are really a threat when over half of ocean waste by weight is fucking fishing nets? You think AOC's Green New Deal was even remotely feasible?

>black, hairy fingers typed this post

found the immigrant

>bout 100k spics immigrate to california, make tacos and work minimum wage or sit on street corners
>HOLY SHIT BROWN PEOPLE ARE TAKING OVER THEY ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE
inb4 you cite some stormfaggot blog talking about the destruction of europe due to migrant crisis

Yes. If you want a simple plurality suddenly every red voter in a blue state who stays home because why bother is now going to vote. California has a very strong republican presence for example, same for New York, Illinois, etc.

>MOMMY MOMMY IT'S THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO MAKE MY LIFE WORSE
>MY LIFE ISN'T BAD THROUGH ANY FAULT OF MY OWN OR BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE IN POWER
>IT'S WHITE PEOPLE AND OTHER NAZIS!? AREN'T I SPECIAL BECAUSE I'M BROWN MOMMY!?

Yikes what an awful shitpost

Yeah, how horrible not having few garbage movies as opposed to not having the whole fucking gaming genres on console toasters.

>sticking up for console manufacturers who chink your countries out of jobs and still charge you yearly subscription fees to play online
BUT MAN THAT ORANGE MAN IS SURE BAD

Attached: 1537220472250.jpg (206x226, 20K)

The Democrats need to put both on the same ticket. It's the same reason Republicans failed against Trump, they never united.

Sure, but that doesn't mean he gets to use it. That is not what they're for. If your policy is shot down at every possible turn that doesn't mean you get to misuse a tool meant for moments of crisis to pass an unpopular bill.

Because the cost to pay one employee for one hour of work in those countries is more than it costs to pay an entire factory for a day of work in China.

Didn’t Rasmussen have him at like 49-50% like 3 days ago? As far as modern Presidents go, that’s pretty good.

>vast majority of scientists say climate change is happening, we're the cause, and we need to act fast to save ourselves
>but fox news and the 70+ year old republicans who'll be dead before any of it hits and have zero understanding of the topic told me it was all a big dumb doodoo ploy by those evil leftist satanists who only want to destroy our economy and freedoms for the lulz!

>two completely unrelated things to global warming being retarded means global warming doesn't exist
I don't give a shit about what retards think they can do about it, but you saying it's unprovable is just as retarded. Don't deflect.

>Global warming is an unprovable red herring
Those polar vortexes blowing through Chicago and Michigan felt very real. The glaciers holding back those winds have obviously melted.

Would you like to be a volunteer?

>The Nation

le 30% face

stop sucking on the helium then, faggot

Thats what wars are for mate

War
FUCK YEAH

Aocs new deal was only in a draft state. More akin to bullet points for a later document. Theres a reason for why it seemed that retarded beyond just that she is retarded. Any policy has tons of people specialists of their field doing research to understand the feasibility of the aims desired. Then the person proposing it has to hash out the collective differences for all the sectors they're going to impact.

>copy paste and switch 'brown' and 'white' around
>"am i winning?"

No, his numbers dipped even lower when he threatened a war over a drone.

>Encourages america to manufacture it's own stuff by making cheap chinese shit less cheap
>no one cares because "muh cheap shit"
Ebin

Sanders and Biden are more further from one another than Trump and Biden are. Such an alliance would be untenable.

3 years is nothing at nation level kid.

>all three major companies involved
>still singles out Nintendo

Rent free.

shoo little virgin, let the grown ups speak

And then they went right back up again when he called it off. What’s your point?

As long as their fighting is done off camera, I could care less.

Reminder to support Trump the most intelligent and BASED leader of all time
#FightAndDie4israel

It's 75% of his term retard

Attached: 1414449972552.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

OH NO BETTER SHUT OFF THE SUN

This isn't about defending china, fuck them, this is about defending america.

>Retard newfag pretending to be an oldfag doesn’t understand how the US government works and support the system of Normalfag supremacy
unironically, kill yourself.

STOP DODGING TAXES

>retards ITT don't know what "unprovable" means.
Never become scientists. Of course it's fucking real. But nobody can PROVE it's real because it's just too god damn big. The climate models are constantly being adjusted. It gets propped up as the most important issue specifically to bait the Republicans, so the Democrats don't have to solve any real issues that CAN NOT be debated.

Yeah, and when they occur every year for 200 years, you'll have some real data.

do you really believe that?

>#FightAndDie4israel
you fools will have to do this no matter the president

>shoo little virgin, let the grown ups speak
That condescending attitude and non-argument isn't going to win your side any support. Good luck in 2020.

that's because they all do it for some reason

Say it with me
AMERICANS ARE THE ONES WHO PAY FOR THE TARRIFS, NOT CHINA. ITS A TAX ONLY APPLICABLE IN THE COUNTRY.

I just realized how fucking cucked Japan is too China too.

>it's okay when democrats do it

Attached: 1560956451884.jpg (640x360, 71K)

Every issue is unprovable.

>ahmad

Based Trump is cementing the American millenium (by taking out China). Why can't you appreciate this and sacrifice your vidya for a few years? There is no debating that China takes more damage from tariffs despite the headlines. They were banking on the US not flipping over the table until the mid 2050s because politicians are too afraid of sustaining political damage from price increases.

Christ. Americans are literally like sheep.

imagine believing this

yeah I wonder why, might have to do with Jewish over representation in certain fields, politics among them, but probably just a coincidence.

I can't wait for global lukewarming

Have Democrats ever won the presidency despite losing the popular vote?

B-BUT WE'VE ONLY GOT TEN YEARS BEFORE [EVERYONE] DIES

Attached: 1528767873615.gif (515x479, 2.71M)

> What do you mean a country like US has to be able to meet its own demand for essential goods?

It won't be America though, but other shithole countries.

>Wasn't old enough to remember the original pussy grabber.
Cheating on leather snatch and getting head is more important than Israel.

Attached: 1561572998624.png (266x355, 126K)

It also took over a decade to rebuild a new World Trade Center in NYC.
Something that otherwise would take 3 years by a private business takes at least 12 years by government standards. Not to mention how much of congress tries to slow down construction of the wall.
It turns out bureaucracy is fucking shit and nothing gets done when tons of people only looking out for themselves and votes are apart of it.

>lefties are now pro child labour
It’s like you cunts don’t understand the point of trying to revive industry in your own countries

Scientists being wrong in the 70s mean we should never listen to science ever again?

Beaners aren't people, user

Tell that to Trump. He probably just sits in the White House all day sucking on helium tanks making stupid voices while Pence does his job for him.

The next president will just overturn these tariffs within the first 100 days that they're in office, assuming of course, that Hillary doesn't run and secure Trump another win by cannibalizing the Democrats again.

Media being wrong in the 70s means we should never listen to actual science?

This
Biden already got paid off by the chinese

Wrong. China will pay the tariffs. Follow Donnie, hes allways right.

Jesus fucking Christ never become a scientist. The acidification of the oceans and the great pacific garbage patch are pretty fucking provable. You can go out there and fucking look at it. You can take air quality measurments and say "yes this is worse than last year, and these particles are 100% of man made origin"

Trying to prove the climate is changing relies on using 200 years of data to prove a statistically significant change in a ten thousand year cycle that's already highly random. You can NEVER remove doubt from that.

>Hundreds of thousands of people entering the country illegally with bus fulls of dead kids appearing isn't a national emergency

Wtf I fucking love science!

Stop trying to pretend Trump gives a fuck about child labor in China. Trade wars are idiotic, benefit nobody, and we all have to pay for them. Everyone agrees on this aside from the guy who bankrupt his casinos and a legion of braindead minions.

climate change happens every single say, it's not a bad thing. literally just a spook to get retards to give money to their jewish overlords

>no wars
Didn't they do a little bit of Serbia bombing or was that Bush already?

Retard

More like actual science shouldn't be treated as gospel. Today, environmental and climate science is being treated like a religion that you can't question or challenge without looking like a heretic.

This is the problem with young liberal people, they think big corporations are their friends

Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo are fighting for lower taxes, they are not fighting for "the gamers"

>> China
>> Self sustaining

Pick one idiot. The only reason China's economy can exist is because America is buying their cheap shit. India would love to make America's cheap shit. There is no way the Tariffs can fail unless American leadership self sabotages. The only people that will be hurt by this other than China are multi national businesses that over invested in China like Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Apple. America's trade agreements with China are absurdly one sided. China can easily continue to operate as it has been and renegotiate with America. They have no reason not to, and they eventually will because they can't afford for big tech companies to take their business to India. The move would be costly, and that's why these companies are lobbying in America, but if the choice is between making cheap plastic shit elsewhere or not selling cheap basic shit to Americans, they will move and China will lapse as a result. Why do you think China has been so slow to retaliate? If the tariffs are so pointless why not try to dare the Americans to push them further? If you're right, it would only cause America to fold faster. China does hold any power in this situation.

>muh joos
Thanks for tackling the science

>It's one of those 'B-b-buh... build the wall' faggots with a love-hate relationship with the government.

Attached: 1474584724462.jpg (480x180, 15K)

Have the Democrats ever complained that the electoral vote was undemocratic when it was introduced until they lost to it?

>I dont care if half the country is out of work, I JUST WANT CHEAP SHIT
This is why you lost.

Follow the money.

Then why the fuck are eurocuks adjusting 100 year old temperature readings to be in line with warming?

imagine how brainwashed you have to be to believe something like this
imagine how brainwashed you have to be to think this is a partisan or political issue at all

Attached: 1560563179413.jpg (736x414, 41K)

the science is that carbon emissions have barely any noticeable effect on an environments temperature.

Companies should just take the tariffs cost from their multibillionarie benefits. Bunch of greedy subhumans.
It's your fault for setting your manufacturing in cheap china factories in the first place instead of helping your own country's economy.

Can you name something more Jewish than "cap and trade"?

A little thing that rhymes with Dine-Deleven happened, and you were expected to rim the government’s filthy ass and forfeit your liberties.

>liberals praise obama for using executive orders to pass policy
>immediately lose their shit when Trump starts doing it

LEAVE BASED CHINA ALONE
They just want to invade the entire world and rule us all, no big deal

the only one brainwashed is you in believing this is an issue worth caring about. Literally cucked by your (((education)))

fuck off shill

>no u
>the joos
nice dialogue tree

Clinton did more than a little bombing.

To keep this video gaming related: 92-00 were some of the best years to be a kid. Going to your friends house for wrasslin' games, showing off your Final Fantasy saves and Pokemon was the pinnacle of multiplayer experiences.

>half the country is out of work

Isn’t unemployment in single digits right now?

the pedophile from resetera/neogaf was jewish anyway

surname was goldberg, no joke

>TAXING WHITE MALES MORE WILL SAVE US

PC Masterrace wins again

I WANNA POST MY DICK SO ALL THE CUTE FEMBOYS WANNA RIDE IT

>X country declares "climate emergency"
>tax dollars diverted from actual issues to bullshit environmental projects that probably don't even have a chance at impacting C02 levels
>new taxes to "help" combat climate change
>no real way to measure the effectiveness of these projects and programs, just going purely off faith
On a political level, it affects you a lot more than you think.

nice understanding of weather

To be fair you also want cheap shit. Imagine toilet paper becomes 20 bucks per roll.

I agree, it was a great period to grow up

It's not like technology that can monitor and observe climate metrics have improved since the 70's.

They didn't though, Democrats whinged about the dangers of using executive action creating a precedent, mostly because they don't ever want to have anything done.

good to see a lot of climate change scientists in the thread giving their sage guidance

I don't know! Who gives a shit?! The oceans are being overfished and polluted, the land is being destroyed by inefficient agriculture, and our air and water are a chemical dumping ground for global industry and all y'all want to talk about is fuckin climate models.

>This is the problem with young liberal people, they think big corporations are their friends

this shit is actually worse than the tariffs quite frankly. they pretend to commies but actually are mega capitalists. they almost praise mass-consumerism. like they push everything big companies do if its ideologically right for them.

this isn't a conversation about obama

Toilet paper is not made in China

No. Saying "but global cooling" or "it used to be global warming now it's climate change" isn't a very valid argument against science today specifically because there have been papers as far back as the 1800s tackling climate change.
Scientists never said the globe is going to freeze over. Nor did they say we will explode in a great inferno in 10 years.
If you don't want to be treated as a "heretic" or "denier" or whatever, don't cherrypick things and expect to be taken seriously.
Which is something the oil industry is most certainly doing. But you'll ignore that.
Can you cite the scientific articles claiming this? Please do.

>letting commiefornia rule over you because they've got more retards than your flyover state

Who the fuck is this guy anyway? There are a fair amount of threads made that have screencaps from his twitter yet I've never heard what this fucks actual job is or why people here post his tweets so often.

Yeah nah, about 30% of Americans like him and that's only because of they can relate to a huge asshole who talks shit all day. Even his wife hates him

Remember to pray to your scientists each night for climate salvation.

no
PS5 will just be $600, no big deal

perhaps electronics shouldn't be imported from china

That would be Eric holder.

Liberals don't pretend to be commies, they pretend to be liberals, socially libertine voracious capitalists.

>Tariffs pass the expenses to the consumer, enraging Americans and compromising their spending power.
>China investing in foreign infrastructure to improve their ability to trade everywhere, including America and India.
>Somehow tariffs are going to miracle industrialization and wealth to indolent, stagnate as fuck India to compete with China.

Which country has the better strategy?

Yea Forums - Video Games

Scientifics work for the jews and you gobble it up

Have sex incel

Like the PS3 was? Right.

Honestly yes, take some of your own medicine and try to see how retarded your post was. But you won't because you have no self awareness

Wrong again, most of their plants are in Taiwan, with a select few (XFX, PNY) being in America.

The one good thing i'll credit Trump for is not going to war, right now he's aware the country is divided, it would be ABSOLUTE chaos. Think how people at home and overseas felt during Nam but x100000000

>lets in tens of millions illegals and proceeds to give them voting rights
>changes demographics of the country, turning the country into 3rd world status in most of the country
>95%+ white to but yeah we still lost by 3 million

>"the nation"
specifically israel

i knew consoles were cancer.

nothing wrong with being jewish

Good, fuck Tech corporations.

Fuck niggers honestly

>economic experts who are paid by big corporations say tariff's don't work, so the CEO of Microsoft can buy himself another mansion since profits will be record high

Also China relies heavily on USA

You can't just cut and paste factories like in your sim games, son.

what did they do to you?

Only promise Trump hasn’t broken yet. Fuck consolefags.

>half the country out of work
The unemployment rate is under 4%. Funny how you'll champion that and credit Trump for it when it serves your purpose, but will outright lie about it when it doesn't.
The trade war itself is directly putting people out of work and killing livelihoods, especially for all the farmers requiring government bailouts to stay afloat. Ironic that the people who voted for Trump are getting fucked by his policies and require socialism to keep their jobs and not be crushed by poverty.
And you know what will make things even worse for the country? Everything being expensive shit.

nothing wrong with being black

>trump hires thousands of illegal immigrants to build his properties and staff his resorts
>"we need to vote for trump to stop the illegal immigrants XD"
are all trumpshits this fucking stupid?

RENT FREE

I doubt the next gen consoles will release before winter 2020, so this will affect only the retards that absolutely need consoles release day. You can tell how smart someone is by how long after a console's release they decide to buy it.

>Retarded Fanboys buy it release day and pay the the Trump tax
>90 IQ fanboys buy the console in february 2021 when trump tax is gone
>100 IQ people wait until winter 2021 when the console has a few more games in it's library
>120 IQ people wait until the first major console revision.
>140+ geniuses buy a console at the end of its lifespan for any worthwhile exclusives that don't make it to PC
>3000+ IQ elder gods never buy consoles because they foresee the future where everything is emulatable on PC.

No, trump's continued level of involvement with his business interests is historically unprecedented. All his holdings should be in a blind trust.

The level of turnover and sheer incompetence of the people in his admin is also unprecedented.

Attached: DupH9L6V4AATJex.jpg (2048x1536, 611K)

>oh no, if iphones are more expensive, i won't be able to afford my onions latte & avcado toast every morning

tariff's are a non issue, spoiled westerners can afford to spend a bit more tax to balance out trade with china

>Trump promised to do bad things
>He didn't go through with doing bad things
>That's why you should vote for us democrats
Theyre going to lose again, aren't they?

>are all trumpshits this fucking stupid?
Every last one of them

9/11 had people really really upset so they were begging for war and clung to bush. I remember when they were serving "Freedom Fries" in the house of representatives cafeteria because France opposed going to war with Iraq. Which now we know they were 100% right with that decision. Now we're trying to fight Iran because of a fucking drone being shot down in their waters? That's some retardation right there.

Even Trump's supporters oppose intervention in Iran though. Neolibs and Neocons don't represent a substantial enough portion of the actual population

This is not directly related to China. I'm saying you expect some things to be cheap and you'd get mad if they stop being cheap.

Besides, a lot of raw materials for different kinds of stuff, including plastics, paper, metals, and so on supposedly comes from China. So it is plausible that everything becomes more expensive in short term.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

You're gonna let your guard down again and he's gonna win again. Ya'll realize if the Democrats nominate Biden, it's over. Trump will eat him alive.

Nah, I'd rather suck Donald Blumpf' wrinkled nuts than ally with consoleniggers.
You faggots ruined the industry, suffer for it.

I really wish you leftwings faggots would fuck off back to the cesspools you crawled out of. That said, we can't let Trump get his greasy orange fingers on my trap waifu porn stash....

Please vote this maniac out of office immediately, Amerikkka.

>Tens of millions given voting rights.
>Orange man still wins.

No wonder the bugmen are wrecking your shit.

/r/T_D will still defend the console tarifs
you just can't reasons with those neocon bootlickers

>Ironic that the people who voted for Trump are getting fucked by his policies and require socialism to keep their jobs and not be crushed by poverty.
This is the best part though, I love seeing those sad fucks complain about it while some are STILL supporting him. Some of the best videos are videos of people regretting their vote, shit is surreal it's like there weren't enough warning signs as is in 2015.

Have sex incel

>(((economic experts)))

Just because you keep spouting this horse shit doesn't make it true. You can't just hike up prices retard. Less people will buy your product then and you'll make less money. That is how economics works.

GAYMERS ASSEMBLE!

Attached: avengers-endgame-cap-mjolnircatch-700x289.jpg (700x289, 25K)

>b-b-but you have no games
PC WINS AGAIN, CONSOLE KEKOLDS
TRUMP AND STREAMING WILL FINISH YOU OFF

Attached: 1546845015213.png (330x319, 156K)

No one wants war in Iran. I've seen more people advocating for war with Venezuela or North Korea than iran.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CORPORATIONS

Literally what alternative was there, dumb-dumb?

They’ll probably lose this time. But unless Trump stops all immigration (doubtful), Texas and Florida turn deep blue post-2020.

the republican senate is gonna make biden's life hell if he wins anyway, he won't be allowed to do anything

Hell no we won't, my shit's all made in Taiwan. For you guys who are all hurr durr only china can make chips take a gander.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants

Nothing, I've only ever spoken to one black person over voice chat and I've never met one in real life but american niggers are actual animals

Maybe but isn't it weird how 13% 50%

Anything is rent free in your head, I don't understand this meme

>tariffs bad
>taxing carbon to fight hot weather good

Attached: 1560299920175.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Consider that he envisions an America where he is not forced to do this as a businessman in order to remain competitive, despite the fact he is currently forced to do so in the America created by the democrats, who have allowed illegal migration to soar as a form of 'demographic gerrymandering'.

>There are actual trumpets in this fucking thread

Jesus Christ how embarassing. Imagine living your life, clutching your pearls because you think brown people are out to get you. Meanwhile billionaires and their cronies are laughing their way to the bank while the working class is split six ways fighting themselves over the fucking table scraps, all the while big business gets ready to replace fucking everyone with a machine within the next twenty years. While you guys bitch and moan about how we need to defend jobs from Mexcians, Chet who inherited his business from his gandpappy on a Trust Fund is thinking up ways to automate away your job so he can stick a fat wad in his pocket. But you wouldn't dare criticize him or his enablers in the State, including Trump, because he's a "job creator" and "muh trickle down". And what's really sad is that you fucking know this is coming, deep down, but you can't stand to face the truth.

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Accepting Chinese bribes is the one thing every Senator can agree on, though.

>leftwings faggots would fuck off back to the cesspools you crawled out of
Just for that we should vote for him, you know for the lulz and to trigger conservatards, seems fitting right? hope he censors your anime shit like Justin and Canada too.

selection of individuals, groups or data for analysis in such a way that proper randomization is not achieved, thereby ensuring that the sample obtained is not representative of the population intended to be analyzed.

That was 14 years ago by the time PS5 cames out, inflation exists

>he has the Nation behind him
yeah, the nation of Israel behind him, rubbing its filthy hands

>I've never met one in real life
where in the fuck do you live? are you even a real person

I live in Texas and you're out of your fucking mind. A lot of people here don't like Trump, but the grand majority completely despise the Democrats.

And how many people live in working poverty or don't have full time job? I guess it feels good to count uber eats delivery boys as 'employed' but it's not completely fair.

Good, millennials deserve to suffer.
Ideally, you would all be drafted and forced to be slaves of the military industrial complex for at least 10 years.

>actually it's the Democrats's fault that Trump was forced to hire illegals

>RENT FREE
On food stamps and welfare, yup. Rent is free.

>neocons supporting anything which ever disadvantages multinational corporations
Stop using words you don't understand.

>THIS MAD ZOOMER BABBY

Attached: 1532363799878.png (434x327, 37K)

>literally china fucking it up for everyone else again

Why are wetbacks so thinskinned?

Eric holder said Obama was his wingman & hes the only AG to be held in contempt by congress

im so sick of young people who didn't pay attention during the obama years

Either way you're paying for my college, grandpa.

Resetera and rebbit are 2 blocks down m'tran. Come back when you learn to not strawman

>Retardation.
>Americans.
Pick two.

Also, we had a peace deal under Obama to keep Iran from enriching uranium for at least ten years. Orange Administration not only killed that deal but they also provoked these latest tension acts.

Couldn't make tax payers pay for his wall, so he'll force them to pay for a war.

Attached: 1558919194737.png (250x188, 45K)

They're going to kill you when they have the chance, I hope you learn this.
Up in your ivory tower, you have lost sight of what it means to be an animal.
This life is a struggle for resources, and you're giving yours away.

Imagine living your life, clutching your pearls because you think machines are out to get you.

Why would I be mad?
It's you getting fucked over.

It's you who's paying for my college.
Or you'll be paying for the college of the idiots who fall for that scam, that is.

How are you so stupid that you don't understand that it's both?

Wtf I love Iran now

Why are redditors so retarded?

*snort*

Funny how the party of low taxes does a 180 when their god emperor decides to tax their purchases

The problem is those people vote for religious reasons, not because they know anything about politics other than what the talking heads on fox want them to believe.

>PC has no games
>PS4 has no games
>Xbox has no games because they all get ported to PC, but remember that PC has no games
>Switch is a port machine with no games
I can't keep up with all this shitposting. Who has games anymore? Did everybody stop making video games?

The democrats can honestly do what they want and they still will lose and here is why, in summer 2020, a few months before the election, the Olympic summer games will be held and the Olympic committee decided back in February I believe, to let transgender athletes compete for the first time. So what the average person will notice is 0 transgender athletes in the male category and lots of "transgender" athletes in the female category, where former mediocre male athletes will BTFO women hard, that madness alone will cement a Trump victory.

they do pretend to be commies, because nothing screams communism like an iphone & a starbucks coffee

Yes, that is correct.

here is a list of all obama white house ethics waivers for all 8 years, 17 in total

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/21stcenturygov/tools/ethics-waivers

here is a list of the current trump white house ethics waivers that have been disclosed (trump has been delaying the disclosure process so the number is most likely higher), 38 in total

extapps2.oge.gov/web/oge.nsf/Agency Ethics Pledge Waivers (EO 13770)

trump has more than doubled the ethics waivers of the obama white house in less than a third of the time, because trump doesn't give a shit about ethics

I live in south germany and no I'm not a recluse neet, I actually have a job and I go out on weekends and yet in 20 years I've not met a single black person. Granted it's a small town, why would they ever migrate here to begin with

>Trumpism cannot fail, it can only be failed

I'm literally debt free, six figure income, never went to college
your zoomer generation is beyond fucked

Kill yourself you psychotic californian and stay the fuck out of texas

Remember when Obama promised to shut down Guantanamo and to pull all troops from the middle east?

>he'll force them to pay for a war
He won't do it, the military industry will, which as far more control over what the nation does than the government itself, and certainly far more than civilians who have no influence in anything beyond choosing who is going to be the glorified news reporter who gets to sit in the Oval office.

Holy shit this is gonna be entertaining

Letting Iran grift your country and it's citizens out of billions is a pretty shitty peace deal. If Trump actually wanted war, he would have went balls deep after that drone but he didn't.

Uber drivers aren't employees so I can't imagine they qualify as employed if that's the only job they have.

Your words not mine.

Western tech companies love bending the knee to their chink overlords. A capitalist making tons of cash is not incompatible with China's vision, just have good standing in the court.

Guess those consolenigger companies should have invested in Taiwan and Singapore like PChads did.

>all those seething ptg goys in this threads
why the fuck don't you fags go back to r/T_D if you want to suck trumps dick so badly?

Attached: 1509376932551.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Fuck off gamergater

>Remember when Obama promised to shut down Guantanamo and to pull all troops from the middle east?
Yeah, why didn't the Republicans let him?

yeah, I normally don't follow the Olympics much at all, but I will be tuning in for this shitshow

Yes, and also yes.

so then whats the problem with black people?

What?
I'm 20 and I'm securing my passage into G4S.

>six figure income
Damn, imagine all the Marvel movies and Nintendo videogames you'll be able to buy now, millennial.

Gaming is dead, might as well make it official and scorch the earth.

Fuck off Nazi go back to pedochan

Why don't you try replying to some of the people that replied to your other post instead of starting a new baitpost?

even with tariff tax, americans will pay less than europeans, far less actually

Because the military industry rules over you.
The position of "president" is meaningless.

Lockheed, Academi, Disney, Microsoft, Apple...
Those are your true rulers, American.

Shit, I might actually spend a lot of time watching the Olympics instead of just shit I care about.
Can't wait to watch women get BTFO, doubly so when it starts happening to white women since they vote for this shit.

Holy shit that is going to be insane. The pushback is going to be unreal

*ahem*
buzzwords buzzing

Attached: DFBE59B9-53EB-479F-AD8C-53B2BB2997A1.jpg (353x353, 20K)

>Draft ruled unconstitutional.
>tfw evil feminism inadvertently saved men from having to die against their will.

Attached: 1561572998625.png (522x702, 460K)

Maybe they should just make the consoles in America or any country besides China?

Attached: C9ED6351-1E67-4270-839C-640DB347DE0F.png (397x309, 176K)

Yes, obviously, what is your point?

>rich corporations delocalize all their production to china so they can get even richer, destroying the west's job market in the process and making china into a superpower
>americans are so much corporate bootlickers they will actually defend this
Literally the only thing orange man has done right. Too bad it's way too late and completely retarded when the entire country is brainwashed into bootlicking anyway.

Attached: 1540839076325.png (450x487, 134K)

either way just say you're trans or whatever else excuse and follow the president's lead into draft dodging

I don't know any jewish people called Chet

>why the fuck don't you fags go back to r/T_D
Because it was just quarantined by Reddit, hence the massive influx here

>Never meet a black person IRL
>The only things you hear about these mystical creatures is that they commit an insane amount of crimes both overseas and in germany
What did you think would happen?

Probably because nobody wants another conflict in the middle east and it will tank his approval rating even further, plus he'd have to actually do work which he doesn't like.

Imagine millennials fighting a war.
It would be hilarious seeing the blue hairs holding assault rifles and then dying of panic attacks from the bullets flyin around and not having constant access to wifi.

ITT

Attached: 1501793866599.gif (650x650, 63K)

Then the question is how unemployment rate is counted. My guess is they'd count people who are registered as unemployed if that thing exists in the US, and uber drivers probably won't be eligible to register.

so literal brainwashing?

>R-Resetera! S-Strawman!
>B-brown people and jews are out to get you!

Face it-- you're being fucking played by corporations, faggot. They want poor fucks fighting each other so they aren't able to form into a cohesive block that can put a stop to their bullshit. Instead, they've manged to form you gullible chumps into political to fight against your own interests while you LARP about being 'nationalists' who are going to fix all your problems by harassing that guy down the street who makes Reuben sandwiches, because he's the cause of all evils in the world because some dumbass .jpg told you so. You're being fucking PLAYED. You think you're some revolutionary free thinker because you say 'nigger', but you're getting fucking PLAYED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE PROFITING OFF OF THE IN-FIGHTING OF THE POOR AND LESS POOR (Or 'Middle Class'). But continue to froth at the mouth anytime this gets pointed out to you. Keep fighting the mean bad brown people for scraps, even though the shit they want is the same shit you want, which is a normal life where you don't get fucked in the ass by the state and corporations.

Attached: 3c2.jpg (680x510, 48K)

Zion Trump on suicide watch. Good thing he didn't start war in Iran. He legit needs to get rid of the warhawks surrounding him.

Attached: 1560933069058.png (444x341, 282K)

It's short for Chettleberg Shekelgrabber

Florida was red even in 2018's so called blue wave, it's honestly one of Trump's safest states in 2020

Other states like PA are gonna come down to the wire though

That their presence alone means the death of socialist practices like free or semi-free healthcare.
You oughta know, you live in Wakanda and pay $20000 if a snake bites your dick while you're pissing on the side of the road and you need serum.
I mean, I'm not surprised yankees would advocate for turbo capitalism, they are willing to pay $210 for the demake of FFVII, so.

Attached: why there is immigration.png (1348x526, 95K)

>the republicans, who were a minority in both houses for two years, wouldn't let the commander in chief shut down a military installation that he needed no congressional authorization to create in the first place

That's a pretty piss poor excuse man.

Don't Ask Don't Tell died a long time ago bro, Military will take whatever flesh bag now

>He didn't.
He can't. Not even republicans want sell a war to Americans over a drone, stupid.

Nobody needs to suck Trump's dick for him to stay in office, all it takes is dumb fucks like yourself replying like you do as often as possible which somehow results in Trump getting more power every time. Do do continue please.

Attached: 1317966877301.gif (393x306, 2.09M)

No, everyone deserves to be drafted.
Millennials prove that nowadays living a peaceful life leads to a generation of autistic, spoiled and smug kids.
Military life will help completely crush down all these idiots with their "happy go lucky" and "the world is so full of rainbows and beautiful" personalities into that of an adult.

There's official documents that confirm all of it though, stating the truth is brainwashing now?

Man imagine if modern women were drafted. I can just imagine the articles bitching about how they are forced to serve a country that makes their life (as a woman) a living hell by doing things like making them pay a few cents more for pink instead of blue products. Oh the humanity.

Why do you know that

Ok but

sneed.

I lost my job because Obama droned the shit out of Libya, faggot.

>we should trust muslims with uranium
Confirmed for 100% Class S retard

They let you post on Yea Forums from Syria?

Because it's on the news

>plus he'd have to actually do work which he doesn't like.
If he doesn't like work, why would you become president? He was already a billionaire in his 70s.

I rather vote for Trump a thousand more times than voting for a leftist even once.

Leftists are the enemy, what I don't understand is how they aren't being hunted down currently.

Why are tariffs bad? Because orange man wants them?

>citizens are the government

Be glad he didn't drone you too, terrorist.

Because it affects billionaires, and billionaires are good according to far left revolutionaries.

Because all it does is get more money into the gubment's pockets while fucking over devs, publishers and customers. There isn't redeeming factor to these tariffs especially not for us gamers

Which news?

Yeah basically, and some guy on Yea Forums claims mysterious anonymous economic "experts" who don't understand supply-demand think so.

>There are literally tens of thousands of millennials that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>Dumbass doesn't know that almost half of millennials right now are in their late 20s and early 30s.
>L-lol. Imagine... them fighting... ha... ha hah...

>what I don't understand is how they aren't being hunted down currently.
Probably because Trump is neither Fascist nor Nazi no matter how much the leftycucks would like him to be for self-validation.
Which is why every time leftyturds accuse Trump of Fascism/Nazism without any repercussions, Trump gets even more votes from those who facepalm at the situation!

Attached: 1317908014020.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Because despite all their pissing and moaning about the environment they're not willing to give up their cheap chinese toxic lead filled crap.

Have you ever spoken to an actual real-life left-leaning person? Not a crazy internet SJW or some journalist shill. They're just people, just like how most right-wingers are just people, just like how most centrists are just people.

>mfw voted for Trump just to spite libtards

Attached: 1512592661615.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Multinational corporations and the global (((elite))) are the only ones that benefit from "free trade" and open borders. You're more of a pawn than the "trumpets" that you mock.

Socialism isn't gonna save anyone's job, taxing the middle class to death won't save shit

Many democrat vote for identity politics reasons, which is it's own religion to be honest

Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of these faggots are underage as fuck, besides being new.

Attached: cancer that needs chemo.png (622x264, 61K)

>Reading comprehension.
Imagine being an American calling others retarded.

>voting against your own interests to own the libs
epic

Drafting won't do shit. It's having constant access to their smartphones and the immediate gratification that provides that is fucking up this generation.

>Dumbass doesn't know that almost half of millennials right now are in their late 20s and early 30s.
And yet you still behave like little kids, which is why I would insist on drafting them, including the women and the trannies.
Lets see how you come back after you get a taste of real life, and not just videogames and Marvel movies.

>but the grand majority of Texans despise Democrats
Bullshit, Beto got 48.3% in the polls. You’re being overrun by Hispanics. Have you been to the border?

You sound like a nazi

Corporations were the ones who import darkies in the first place and shill multicultralism since different people were easier to divide.

why do they call it quarantining when it's more like turning off the containment grid in ghostbusters?