Whew, that was a close call. But I can tell you are still holding back...

Whew, that was a close call. But I can tell you are still holding back. Let's say we stop playing around and fight at full power. Show me what you got, Piranha Plant.

Attached: b7469d1f080d44f55d3cf6b407992048.jpg (707x587, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQpoc8pm5Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=QaNDbbAs8Ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, wrong pic.

Attached: Mr._Satan_DBZ_Ep_213_001.png (643x1236, 1005K)

SSJ3 is my favorite form for adult goku but it seems like he never fucking uses it. I recall him showing it during the buu saga but couldn't hold it long then Z ended soon after and with the continuation in super he got the god form so no need to really go SSJ3 in it. Such an underused form.

That feel when Etika's been screaming Goku before every smash trailer and we'll never get to see his reaction when it happens.

Attached: maxresdefault-740x416.jpg (740x416, 57K)

jobber form. goku sucks cock.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQpoc8pm5Mc

>Feels bad man

I still don't know how to feel about the caveman eyebrows though.

I do this for you Sakurai, Reggie. Yes, even you...Etika.

Attached: Vegeta.jpg (640x368, 21K)

Five minutes. Five minutes is all the time I have to play with you. After five minutes I will destroy Wily Castle and you with it, Duck Hunt Duo.

Attached: 1540746194848.jpg (640x475, 37K)

losing his eyebrows for it are a bit odd, but still think it's the coolest looking form he has.

Fuck user this choked me.

Attached: HORJZMT.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Yes... I see now... It's you my son... You will be the one who will defeat Steve... BAAAAAAAAANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: bd6b3d46d04adcda0540630550e99e88.gif (500x281, 881K)

SSJ3 will be Gotenks signature form if they ever get their heads out of their asses and decide to use them again. I kind of like the idea that all the characters get an individual form that's kind of theirs.

Super Saiyan 3 is the Game Gear of Super Saiyan forms. Flashy, but chugs energy like a fratboy chugs beer.

it's literally because it's a pain to animate. which is why god and blue was chosen down the line, just simple recolors.

The real reason it's really hard to design a form that looks like a natural evolution of 3. So abandoning the numbered form thing altogether and focusing on enhancing the standard Super Saiyan form is actually a pretty clever move.

hmm

Joker! Your Persona is the weakest of all!!

Attached: diohp.jpg (818x603, 95K)

monkey man is a better new form than super saiyan recolors

>furshit
SSG is stronger, faster and more aesthically pleasing than any furry form out there

SSB is ok...

Attached: 1546196019405.png (500x1104, 384K)

>SSB is ok...

Super Saiyan Blue is basically "yo dawg we put god ki in your Super Saiyan form so you can power up while you power up". It takes the strengths of both forms and puts them together. Maybe the concept is dull, but hey, it works.

If they're going to continue the "recolor Super Saiyan" trend they should give Goku a form with green hair, I would die laughing.

is just red goku

Goku getting a Broly/Kale form in a filler episode just to test it out would be cool.

I'm genuinely surprised they haven't already given him a green haired form. The joke is right there, waiting for them to reach out and grasp it.

red goku>fur goku

Attached: 3e5rvty4tcj11.png (900x1200, 1.22M)

holy

More like Super Saiyan Mixtape cause that shit is FIRE!

Reminder that we can recreate this scene when the Hero is released.

clever in economic and time saving terms sure... artistic integrity and narrative though?... dunno.

Although SSB is a recolor it also has an extra bang that SS1 doesn't have, so it's not a complete recolor.

The problem is animators don't notice this and simply just draw the SS1 style and make it blue.

Only im smart autsitic enough to notice this detail though

Attached: Oriented_to_new_Grounds_Super_Saiyan_God_SS_Goku.png (852x1136, 1.59M)

Just finished the Frieza saga. Should i continue watching?

Attached: 1559118278822.jpg (1218x1118, 267K)

yes

more?

Again, how do you design a form that looks like a natural progression of Super Saiyan 3, without overdoing it and creating something that looks like it came from a teenager's Deviantart? Super Saiyan 4 is already a divisive topic. There are those that love it, there are those who think it's shit, and those two groups get along about as well as Israel and Palestine.

This is now a thread to chat a bit about Dokkan. How goes the stone saving for the anniversary bros? I am sitting at around 600 stones right now. I was hoping to get up closer to 800 for it but I took a long break after getting nothing I wanted when the broly movie shit was going on. Never fails that if I pull on a banner I don't really care about I will get an exclusive, but when I go all in on a banner and use all my stones I never get the character I'm after.

>narrative though
Narratively speaking, Blue makes sense

SSB is simply just an SSG (base hair) that's transforming into a super saiyan

It makes sense that SSB will just be SS1 style again but ofc it'll be a different color to signify a difference (and has an extra bang that goes unnoticed)

You can save THESE stones *grabs crotch*

Sure but it doesn't get better than the Frieza saga

Kek

Well, its been over an hour freezy pop

Attached: asdf.gif (220x220, 29K)

Not a big fan of forced memes, but I can't lie and say that these posts in which the serious and strong Dragon Ball Z characters interact with the more colorful and infantile cast of Nintendo characters as if this were a very bad DeviantArt fanfic don't bring a smile to my face.

Gotenks was the worst thing about the Buu saga and there were several shitty things

Well, we only saw it while Goku hadn't mastered it, so there's nothing to say that it can't be improved upon.

Dragon Ball crossovers in general bring out the autistic child in me

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_and_son_gokuu_dragon_ball_z_and_etc_drawn_by_kamishima_kanon__3d4799bc41e3064e01c8 (1273x1768, 605K)

Toriyama already said a mastered SSJ3 would just be SSJ1.

Gay af

Not really much point now that, like the Game Gear, it's been surpassed several times over, and is now a novelty at best.

>SSB2
>SSB3
>SSB3+KK20
It'd be dumb as shit, but Super is already dumb as shit.

Word of God says 2 and 3 are essentially just stressed upgrades of the base Super Saiyan. With training, Super Saiyan's power boost can be increased to 2 and 3 levels while still only having the burn off of the first level.

I agree, I have never been a fan of gotenks. He I feel embodies the bullshit power levels within the series. It took Goku and Vegeta how long just to get to super saiyan yet these two can each go super saiyan as children and fused they can reach SSJ3 and hold the form for a decent bit when Goku himself almost never uses the form due to how rapidly it uses up energy and the strain it causes.

SSB is absolute shit.

Who the fuck thought Cyan hair on broght orange clothing would look good?

Goku looks like a shitty hollywood blockbuster poster.

>SSB3+KK20

So that's how Goku finally dies.

"Kaioken times twen--"FWABOOM

He does always talk about the risk of kaioken to his body. Would be unexpected if he went to dip into that well and just majin vegeta'd himself into dust.

he only said that because he can't remember all the saiyan forms and just wanted to keep SS1 and God forms

It was his shitty way of semi-retconning the forms because he can't remember them

Goddamn, that is retarded.
>I found a way to go beyond Super Saiyan after years of training
>but I could have just stuck with the main form
>Fuck me, right?

>Who the fuck thought Cyan hair on broght orange clothing would look good?

Should have been green hair. Please, that's all I want. It's the punchline to a joke 35 years in the making. My balls are bluer than Bulma's hair.

>implying he wouldn't mix ultra instinct with ssb+kk so he can keep his body from exploding even without thinking

Attached: 1548006433426.gif (80x96, 2K)

>stronger
source on that. Last I checked the only form on par or better than SSJ4 power wise is ultra instinct

Wait, wasn't the WHOLE POINT of Super Saiyan 2 to get the greater power boost without burning as much energy? What the fuck, Toriyama.

Attached: 1553547594442.jpg (480x360, 58K)

If you were a saiyan and given the choice of route where you either go god form from Super, or can go the great ape path and get SSJ4 like in GT which would you go with?

Cell arc>all

Attached: cell.jpg (811x608, 122K)

That's only because Toriyama keeps forgetting there are Super Saiyan forms beyond 1.

Combine them.

OH NO BROLY LOOK, YOUR FATHER WAS KILLED BY MARIO! WHAT A TRAGEDY!

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Super_Broly_2019_Screenplay_Color_Fix.mkv_snapshot_01.14.11_2019.01.29_13.41.55.jpg (1280x720, 506K)

Toriyama is the king of inconsistencies when it comes to the Dragon Ball series.

>He does always talk about the risk of kaioken to his body.

He's already fucked his body up twice using the WORLD KING FIST.

Go 4 for the full Saiyan power because muh pride, then go God. Nobody said the two branches are mutually exclusive.

SS4 was weak as fuck

>Last I checked the only form on par or better than SSJ4 power wise is ultra instinct

Going off of actual feats SSG shit stomps SS4

Attached: ssg laugh.jpg (400x389, 33K)

Well, I guess we really have much more ti...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (670x720, 95K)

Super Saiyan 2's drawback is that it takes the whole "cloud the mind with anger" thing from the first form and ramps it up to eleven. It turned Gohan of all people into a sadistic little bastard. All the work you put into mastering the fiest form and working out that particular form goes out the window and you have to do it all over again.

Same

I would pursue the ultimate form

Attached: 1552938034682.gif (480x360, 1.87M)

Let me ask you this, my friend: Does a Tetris T-block like yourself ever experience fear?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1276x720, 58K)

THAT AINT MY TAIL BITCH

Apparently Trunks did the same thing but with 2 instead of 1.

>I finally unveiled the secret of your true identity, Sans Undertale... or should I call you Steven After Not Surviving?!

Attached: 15123512353.jpg (1200x670, 100K)

I AM NOT GOKU OR VEGETA, I AM GOGETA AND I'VE COME FOR YOU WARIO!

Attached: smug.jpg (886x650, 102K)

who was the more disappointing son between Gohan and Goten

Both.

That's just Gohan being Gohan. Goku and Vegeta were exactly the same in SS2.

there were years between when they unlocked SSJ2 and when we first saw them use it, they could have just gotten used to it over time

Literally 0 expectations for Goten to protect the peace of the planet so...

How is the Ultimate form preferable over Super Saiyan again?

You can end skub/anti skub wars with Ultimate.

Gohan is finally following his dream of becoming a scholar, married a slammin' hottie with dem birthin' hips (who is also rich and the daughter of the guy who stole his greatest victory), has a baby daughter who kicks more ass than you, and despite frequently slacking off his training is still one of the hardest niggas in the universe. And Goten is still young, he has plenty of time to grow out of being virtually useless without his boyfriend up his ass.

It looks sick.

>cell arc
>the arc that could've ended in seconds if everyone wasn't such a retard and OOC

Except Trunks also didn't go full edgelord immedietly after unlocking SS2.
Going full edge was always a Gohan thing, whether it's his rage boosts, SS2 or Ultimate.

Exactly, it's just like Super Saiyan 1, you can hammer out the drawbacks, it just takes time.

I want ChiChi to rape me too

Ultimate is basically having access to all your potential power without having to expend energy on a transformation.

>spopovich's sloppy seconds

Attached: spoched_2.jpg (330x868, 64K)

Dbfz adds the extra bang, p sure it's the only game that does.

Useless jobber form.

Attached: 1514066685213.jpg (580x1022, 170K)

It's the "full potential" form without transforming. Gohan's inner power always surpassed Goku's until end of Z and his limit was unlocked so Gohan could just flick the on switch.

No need to transform.
The strongest SS form a mortal could obtain was also much more inefficient in comparison to it.

>using pic of base Gohan

Attached: 1561487706821.jpg (394x790, 53K)

I was really annoyed they showed like 1 second of SSJ3 in super just to tease us.

To be honest I can't wait for more universe 6 super saiyans because they might go SSJ3.

Gohan could just use the Dragon Balls to restore her vagina to its pre-Spopovitch state. Hell he could wish for that pussy to always be tight.

The only doujin from that guy that i fully appreciate is the one with Gohan, Videl and Erasa.

>gohan
>surpassing goku
Lmao he wasn't even stronger than ss3.

Attached: IMG_20190106_152512.jpg (750x928, 142K)

so is ok to unironically support Chadku now?

Attached: goku_14892.jpg (500x375, 41K)

it makes sense if you think of them as extensions of the SSJ1 form like Super Vegeta or Ultra Trunks with SSJ3 having the ki drawback like Trunk's speed. Goku and Gohan trained their SSJ forms and it beat their jobber forms, could probably do the same for SSJ3

it's always been ok

Attached: mui chadku.jpg (530x936, 120K)

That's a big load of bs.
youtube.com/watch?v=QaNDbbAs8Ug

Here's your ultimate form.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Cell isn't even better than Buu.

3's so energy-inefficient, it'd be fucking stupid to maintain it for an extended period. The best you can do with it is switching from a lower form to 3 for just a brief moment over and over again similar to what Vegeta did against Zamasu.

>To be honest I can't wait for more universe 6 super saiyans because they might go SSJ3.

They already established that Caulifla wants to reach SSJ3.

Attached: 1554139321560.gif (312x480, 449K)

I'll laugh when DBHeroes enviably does Super Saiyan 4 Blue, Then stacks Kaioken on top of that.

Anything stabilished in the anime only isn't worth shit

Behold the power of SSJ4

Attached: 1495835620127.webm (480x360, 799K)

She's a pured blooded saiyan who already reached SS2. By default she would want to reach a higher level.

thats a very strong window.

The problem being that "higher level" has a ton of branches nowdays, super saiyan 3? rojo? azul? verde lendario? blanco?

>muh manga

Saiyan power.

Attached: Kanba_the_Evil_Saiyan_112.jpg (1024x1144, 257K)

Broly immediatly discarded any of the anime only bullshit down the toilet, so yes, i do think the manga is more trustyworthy

17 vs Piccolo was kino though

Being it took her less than a day to get to SSJ2 why stop at 3? With her obvious ability she should be able to tap into Ultra Instinct given about a weeks worth of training. Fuck universe 6 and fuck the writing to allow these saiyans to suddenly all start going super saiyan after a single fight and shit. So fucking dumb.

Exactly. I just want more Caulifla when Super returns.

Anime > manga

The manga is pure fan garbage at this point

A building of that size probably weighs over a 100k tons so that's actually really impressive.

Not really. Ultra Instinct isn't a form of Super Saiyan. SSJ3 is the only path Caulifla can take unless Champa wants to personally see to it to have her trained by Vados to use godly ki and use God Super Saiyan (which is a form not tied to SSJ)

This, moro is boring as fuck.

Man I hate this shit
How can you hold up an entire building by a glass window? The glass would just shatter

Same way his clothes don't tear from impacts. Infuse your ki into it to make it more durable.

>toyofags shitting up a good thread

Attached: 1561125690378s.jpg (242x210, 6K)

god allows me to use hakkai and its training leads to ultra instinct, ape shit has a clear limit.

Not anymore, broly has proven that you can use oozaru power to increase you power in huge increments and he went beyond ssb with it.

Attached: f3ba5bd905cac66b5acf4e346955165b.png (755x1058, 431K)

based headcanon poster.

Attached: ea2d398cd1b026961622a8a3d9917a10.jpg (736x480, 71K)

Broly's a genetic freak and a clear outlier.

True but we still don't know if using oozaru power like he did is only exclusive to him.

>over 100k

I highly doubt it. The Empire States Building is 365k tons, this looks like a 10-15 story building just based on the set of windows and how close it is towards the ground. Even Spiderman can hold up a building like that such as the time when Spider-Man held up the entire daily bugle building over his head ffs.

Attached: Capture.png (597x712, 1.03M)

>Even spider-man can hold up a building like that
>"He's holding up the building!"
>"No. I'm holding up one support beam"
Based reading comprehension poster

The same reason they regrow their clothes upon turning back to base form.

Attached: 1500858072100.gif (500x375, 988K)

>Fuck universe 6 and fuck the writing to allow these saiyans to suddenly all start going super saiyan after a single fight and shit. So fucking dumb.

Makes sense when you think about it. In universe 7, the Saiyans were exterminated by Freeza before they could become strong enough to threaten him, of course the universe 6 Saiyans are generally stronger than their counterparts, their development wasn't stalled by the virtual extinction of their race. The surviving Saiyans of Universe 7 all prove that their race had the potential to live up to Freeza's fears. Imagine an entire planet of people roughly as strong as Goku. Terrifying thought, isn't it?

thats exactly why we shouldnt consider broly, we dont know.

You didn't read the comic, the entire building is on top of him. As in the mass of the building. Spico Goku has no incredible feats Pablo. Deal with it.

Attached: 1518990381502.webm (720x480, 2.9M)

Attached: 15346992588291.png (366x589, 213K)

is xenoverse 2 worth it, guys? it's 14.99 on the eshop

it was used in GT some times, not much in DBS
in some movies too it was used

The build up with the androids was way better than the actual perfect cell part imo

it has a lot of DLC, but i think its community is still active if you want to join the OC autism at /vg/.

Do it and make a buu waifu

No it's dead as fuck and dimps is trying to keep it alive by pumping out shit dlc.

I can't wait to see Xeno Gogeta SSJ4 Kaioken in Smash.

yes for the mods

>it was used in GT some times
Once, on Earth against Vegeta Baby, and Goku couldn't keep it more than a minute or two because his child body couldn't bear the stress.

If you like that sort of game. It's Ultimate Ninja Storm's genre but you have a character creator, and mission structured so it leaves you in a hub world in between actual gameplay. Personally, it's garbage gameplay so I don't want to play those games.

SS3 is retarded

>you will never be a child swimming naked with your loli granddaughter

Attached: gokupanswim.png (640x480, 276K)

>Ditches Chichi for Pan

Attached: GTOP.png (800x600, 528K)

Slow the tempo down. Check it.

Super Saiyan 3, fixin' to hit you in the mouth,
Long hair hangin' like a Senzu bean pouch,
Kamehame wave in your face, leavin' scars...
...bars.

Attached: MV5BZmI4N2IwMjgtNjdmNy00OTIzLTgxZjMtOTBhNWYzZWJhNWI4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1 (1777x999, 203K)

My favorite theory (as autistic as that is) is that Super Saiyan 3 as we know is actually Ultra Super Saiyan 2; it's the equivalent of the bulky form Trunks used (and Goku/Cell reached) in the Cell Saga, but it lets you keep your speed in exchange for even faster energy usage. The actual Super Saiyan 3, then, is Super Saiyan Rage, what Trunks reaches in the Goku Black arc. It makes sense because they establish that Trunks had 100% mastered Super Saiyan 2 to the point that he was putting out larger and more efficient power than he would've with what they called 3. One emotional burst gets him to the next level, that being the true 3.

Attached: 1532130817516.jpg (512x523, 20K)

Rage is Toei filler, it doesn't exist at all.

Gohan would literally only be a diappointment in Goku's eyes and no other father's, and that was only pre-ToP when he had slipped in his training.

As autistic as it is, it sounds plausible.

>tfw no mommy towa gf

Attached: h3000_54536_carte.jpg (606x886, 162K)

drawing it is a pain. thats the real reason you rarly see it.

>The actual Super Saiyan 3, then, is Super Saiyan Rage, what Trunks reaches in the Goku Black arc.

I call it Super Saiyan Devil. Because it fits the whole theme of Trunks rebelling against Zamasu's "divine justice". But it's basically False Super Saiyan Blue.

Watched Super Broly last night, why was Frieza comedy relief? 20 years ago, he was this terrifying threat that it seemed like Goku would never beat, and then he even came back after death (Mecha Frieza), and now he's just reduced to comedy relief

I still hate SS3 but that was kino af

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 610K)

Every character got flanderized into oblivion

He's been comedy relief since Z.

Headcanon: The Post

>kills himself
Underrated

Attached: 1548665446236.jpg (634x634, 67K)

He was killed, brought back to life, and killed again. He's the new Krillin.

too soon

Poor frieza.

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Super_Broly_2019_Screenplay_Color_Fix.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

At least he isn't hanging from a tree like a black guy in Alabama anymore.

Why did Frieza strike some sick poses before NuBroly laid a beating on him?

>this is just my theory dont it take it seriously
>STFU I-ITS HEADCANON

Attached: 1556927214741.jpg (823x879, 56K)

The DLC is overpriced as fuck, the community at /vg/ is pure garbage and the gameplay didn't really change that much from Xenoverse 1. Honestly it's up to you, but at least it has mods.

Attached: jojo reference.jpg (680x680, 76K)

Zeno's Parents > Zeno > Grand Priest > Angels > Mastered UI Goku > Jiren > God of Destruction > Vegito Blue > Gogeta Blue > Kefla > SS Blue Evolution = SS Blue Kaioken x20 > SS Rose > SS Blue > SSG > Vegito SS > Gogeta SS > SS Rage > SS3 > SS2 > SS1 > Kaioken x20 > Great Ape > Base

Is this right?

Attached: 97256-dragon-ball-z-idainaru-dragon-ball-densetsu-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg (709x709, 164K)

You're forgetting someone.

Attached: 1535323656798.jpg (1200x757, 105K)

It's the please don't rape me pose.

Attached: frieza.jpg (758x379, 53K)

Broly would probably be on the same level as Kefla or lower. Also SS Rose isn't more powerful than SSB. SSB Vegeta came back and completely clobbered Black.

Attached: gohan you retard.png (720x540, 751K)

>vegetto stronger than gogeta
Not even fucking close.

It has higher potential though. Black has better use of Rose than Goku or Vegeta's use of Blue at that point. Just the first time it was shown Goku Black demolished Blue Vegeta easily. Vegeta had to grind like crazy to overcome that.

Vegito has the advantage of 30 extra minutes.

While the canon is in the air at this point... Back in Z, Potara fusions were supposedly stronger than the Metamoran's.

I think any real difference in power between the two fusions is negligible enough to not matter. Like, does it really matter if one fusion has a power level of eleven zillion, and the other has a power level of eleven zillion and 5? Vegito still has the advantage due to his fusion lasting twice as long if he doesn't blow his entire load in the first five minutes.

>Zeno's Parents
christ alive what did i miss

Attached: 1358744507596.jpg (1280x960, 132K)

I thought it was a joke that those five minutes lasted two 20-minute episodes.

Goku and vegeta are way stronger after ToP and yet both got styled on by a super saiyan broly who was able to match super saiyan gogeta who in turn is stronger than mui. This basically means broly and gogeta could pretty much one shot anyone in ToP.

It was already stated gogeta and vegetto are equal in terms of power, the always have been. This is mainly cause of the massive power creep which means as long as vegeta and goku keep getting stronger so will both forms of fusion.

Attached: Interdimensional.webm (622x350, 2.94M)

source? artist?

>super saiyan gogeta who in turn is stronger than mui.

This is wrong. MUI is already canonically several times stronger than fusion. Unless the fusion uses MUI, which hasn't happened...yet.

Jiren > MUI Goku

This, and Gohan beat, at the time, the most powerful fighter in the universe. Goten was the earliest Sayan to become a Super Sayan and could be more powerful than both Goku and Gohan, but was literally thrown to the side during the Buu saga.

>source: my ass

And in GT he's a jobless freeloader who lives with his mom and only cares about getting his dick wet.

So what was future Trunks' form in the Zamasu arc even?
Super Saiyan 2.5?
The Blue glow made me think he unlocked God Ki for a second there but the form just kind of went back to looking like SS2.

Jiren got bodied mui and straight up admitted defeat.

no you idiot. he said you could train ANYTHING to the point of ANY power level. you could cut corners in strength by jumping to ss2, but somebody who trained ss1 enough could match your untrained upgrade. ss2 IS stronger from the start, but if you are satisfied with the boost and just hang around base level ss2, you wont get very far.

he said this to explain why there were unpowered up people who could match blue. in the world of dragon ball you dont NEED to continue transforming. as long as you put in the effort, you could be as strong as anybody else in whatever form or no form they have

CHADly > Jiren

Attached: 1550660594965.jpg (947x860, 160K)

What's the general consensus on heroes? I think it's dumb fun.

Attached: D3SjeEQV4AAf2u2.jpg (1536x2048, 798K)

GT isn't canon.

>god allows me to use hakkai and its training leads to ultra instinct
this is incorrect. destruction can be taught to anybody like toppo and anyone can use ultra instinct like roshi as it is not a saiyan or god power

>roshi has UI
Mangafags everyone.

Sometimes dumb fun, most the time just generally dumb.

Yeah not really a big fan of golden metal cooler.

Heroes is where they just throw everything in and have fun with it regardless of how much sense it makes.
Honestly if you understand what Heroes is meant to be it is quite fun.

And yet people still try to take it seriously.

>manga not canon guys
then what makes you think you can learn destruction in god mode when it was done in the manga, jackass

Attached: Goku_Hakai12.png (855x792, 406K)