Ubicucks will defend this

>Ubicucks will defend this

Attached: rainbow-six-siege-toxic-behavior.jpg (923x334, 38K)

I never played this but I'll defend it ironically to make you seethe but proceed to never play multiplayer games in my life

this is why csgo is the better fps. you can say nigger without any repercussions.

Is it really that hard to hold back from saying nigger?

>break the rules
>get punished

Why don't zoomers understand the concept of personal responsibility

Yes, you nigger.

Then enjoy getting your toy taken away from you.

Incels have poor self control, hence why they can't control their language, personal hygiene, food consumption, etc

>playing ubishart games in the first place
You deserve it

Salty cunts like OP deserve to get banned

>playing ubishit
>MP no less
you only have yourself to blame

>playing ubisoft games
strike 1
>playing Hero multiplayer shooter round based cancer with 13 year old tardos
strike 2
>the game has a mute system and a report function that actually bans people for text and/or words that sound a certain way
strike 3

Why do idiots bother playing these shitty onions filled moba-lite games. It baffles the mind that people didn't just walk away when they were about to sell out to censor all the shit in it to release a lazy port to china as well as introduce this faggy "omg u said bad word u cant play ur gayme anymore because there's no server browser" shit? Fools all of them.

>back in the day
>do something "toxic"
>get banned from this server
>today
>do something "toxic" get banned and locked out of a $80 game

really makes me think

>Why don't zoomers understand the concept of personal responsibility
Still under the delusion free speech applies to game servers.

>it's a rule so it's sound
lol

>buying games from Ubisoft
Yikes.

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

>buy a chair
>use it as a table
>the seller comes to your house and takes it away.

Technically racism isn't allowed on Yea Forums either but no one gets banned for saying nigger.

>spam the word nigger
>get banned for it
>NOOOOOOOOOOO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??

>Be a kid
>Go into fucking daycare/playpen
>Start breaking all the rules, and set the stablishment on fucking fire
>get kicked out

ASKFJFGDSKDFSFJ UNFAIR WAAAAAH

They do when the mods feel like it, because mods = retards

why do you fags come up with the worst analogies?

if this was Yea Forums of old the mods would ban you right now for jinxing yourself like that

>faggots can't think of any better analogy than random shit like chairs, meanwhile gets btfo'd by analogies that actually involve human interaction

how long till people bust out the food ones?

>not just communicating relevant in game information to help your team win
You deserved it, OP. sick of you faggot kids spamming your fucking trash around just to fuck shit up for the rest of us.

>it's not illegal to swear at people
>go up to your boss and call him every name in the book
>user, you're fired
>security drags you away
>WHAT I THOUGHT WE WERE IN AMERICA

Idiot

>pay to enter a theme park
>run around calling everyone faggots
>surprised when kicked out

Attached: 1331264667733.jpg (450x450, 26K)

This. I was shitting on Nintendo but backed it all up with articles so they couldn't touch me. Then I called someone a kike on another board and immediately got a site wide ban

You’d be an idiot to agree to those rules.

>Go to Wal Mart for bread
>sperg out at every woman you see
>scream NIGGER intermittently when you can't git gud at shopping
>sir i'm going to have to ask your to leave
>RJDJANSDJ RIIIIIIIIIIIIISE UP

While you're technically right, you shouldn't be. Freedom of speech shouldn't just pertain to the government but it should pertain to everyone. It does help much that government can't squash your freedom of speech when every company, website, and faggot on social media can ruin your life because they got triggered by your words

games as a service niggershit for retards that will pay $120+ everytime they lose their ranked esports cancer mode and say a no-no word.

Holy shit, how is this level of cognitive dissonance even possible?

By preventing others from criticising the retarded shit you say, you're limiting their free speech you fucking dunce

So you honestly believe that if you owned a store someone should be able to freely stand there and scream at all your customers and you aren't allowed to remove that person? You clearly haven't thought this through. Absolute freedom of speech is retarded.

Ya see son, to get to where we are now we have to have rules. You also gotta be 18 to use Yea Forums so surley those pre 18 faggot years should have taught you common sense.

Attached: gooly.png (174x160, 2K)

That's what you get for being transphobic.

>go to shop to buy chair
>get told you can’t use it as a table or they will take it away
>ignore and buy a chair anyway
>use chair as table
>as per the rules your chair gets taken away

That's called tresspassing, retard

anons i think you're confusing freedom of speech with freedom from consequence.
people should not be prosecuted for things they say, but they should not be exempt from social consequences like being fired, being thrown out of a store, etc.

Attached: 1552611848321.jpg (768x768, 45K)

>Playing online games

>multiplayer game without player-owned/operated servers
you literally paid to become a slave. this is all your fault.

zoomers accept eula's, completely go against said agreements, get reprimanded, then go online and complain about it. Why?

there are literal shills and redditors in this thread

If I get fired, blacklisted from every possible job, have all my friends and family break contact with me, and am basically persona non grata that's basically no different than the government tossing me in prison

I'd assume part of the terms of service for going online is to not say shit like nigger and the like.

>stretching this hard
The way you describe it its your friends fault for leaving you, in that case find yourself better friends at the homeless shelter by the highway

Attached: rappa.png (487x598, 529K)

Then is it not also tresspassing when someone runs around a theme park calling people faggots? I feel like now you kind of agree with me and sneakily lump all cases of free speech you don't think should be allowed into trespassing.

You do realize someone has to make the move to decide when someone is trespassing right? If I don't like what you say, decide to kick you out for trespassing, is that not against the very freedom of speech you wanted to protect?

then dont be a piece of shit.

>it's an autistic Yea Forumsirgin with no irl friends doesn't understand social contracts episode
Whatever user, I know you don't even play the game to begin with

>buy chair
>get told when buying not allowed to hit people with chair
>to it anyway
>chair gets taken away
Literally shaking bros... how could they oppress us like this...

>You shouldn't be allowed to protect yourself and children from potentially amoral circumstances
The thing that everybody is missing is the context.
Should you be allowed to say whatever you want in a video game that's not only rated Mature, but specifically unrated for "Online Interactions"? Absolutely.
You should be prepare to suffer the consequences from the other players. That's what makes online games a community. When a developer tries to shape the community the way they want, they'll be left with nobody.
The same way you can go shout nigger at the top of your lungs, people have the very same right to kick you from the lobby.
THE MAJOR PROBLEM with this otherwise perfect system is matchmaking/lack of dedicated servers. If there's no genuine consequence to being kicked out of a lobby, for example getting blacklisted by an entire community, then what the fuck is stopping you from doing it until the game dies? The issue is that Ubisoft is doing it themselves and it feels forced and lacking all personability, much like the game itself and matchmaking in general.

The solution? Fuck matchmaking in its mouth and bring back true multiplayer instead of this shallow garbage.

>be a dumb cunt
>be surprised when nobody wants to be associated with you
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT

that's why you pirate everything moron

you don't actually OWN any digital games, only absolute retards spend money for something that can be taken away from them

Attached: 13224.jpg (750x730, 81K)

>buy a chair
>ass rape some little kid with its leg while screaming racial slurs at him with it
>gets taken away as evidence
>now you're in jail because you can't follow simple rules of society
Quit being a fucking idiot.

I fucking hate how you underage shits think having the balls to say what's on your mind is being a "dumb cunt"

Western society is fucking doomed

>its a third worlder

now it makes sense, let me phrase it for you better

OOGA
BOOGA

its only being a dumb cunt if what you say is dumb. which i expect from you fucks

ITT: bootlickers

Do you have Tourettes or something?
People generally have a filter on what they say, or more specifically when they say it.
Nobody wants to hear /pol/'s opinions on estrogen in tap water while they're playing a tactical shooter.
Ignoring context and the other people in favor of autistically rambling about whatever you want is generally considered rude and unwanted.
You have absolutely no moral compass or basic understanding of interpersonal relations and will resort to inventing a situation in which you are oppressed that otherwise doesn't exist.
Also you're thinking of Japan. It's considered rude to express your unwarranted opinion, regardless of brevity.

>mocking the mouse that falls for the same trap he already knows is boot licking
lel

>tfw afraid to play these games even though I own then because I might not play the meta correctly and the fag team mates will report me for being toxic

Nig
Ger