Attached: mgs movie.png (511x337, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz
youtu.be/k-i9unRCvsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a Yea Forums gets triggered by women and minorities episode

Get some new material

isnt that the same director who had a massive bout of aspergers when someone made a youtube video about one of his films? is anyone surprised he's shit?

>METAL GEAR IS FINISHED
How can it be deader than it already is?

>here is your director bro

Attached: DNhpvp7V4AAwCEz.jpg (971x1200, 129K)

>biggest quality of the movie is that it is diverse
only cucks like that

It could be banjo kazooie.

>MGS cast actually is international and covers people from all over the globe
>they will all be played by americans and brits and it will be called diverse
Cool

The less anglos the better the movie will be

>dutch angle
Bad guy.

RIP

I really do wonder how most of the incel anti-SJW's survive going outside and having to deal with women and minorities. But then I remember they don't go outside

>muh diversity
lmao

We don't have niggers where I live. And I'm good enough around women to fuck your mother.

quit trying to fit in

Metal gear is already diverse itself ..hell The boss is worshiped by just about everyone ..plus it's already hella gay so by diversity they really mean more browns

Peak reddit bantz, bruh

Imagine getting triggered by the skin color of fictional characters

shitskins really impact the quality of life here in germany
literally

I mean MGS is incredibly diverse already, if they shoehorn in much more than they ruin the carefully crafted balance it had.

Could be a lot worse honestly, it could've always ended up as a Netflix special. Big Bossu's haphazardly constructed army actually has a reason to be diverse, rather than literally rewriting every character in a Euro fantasy novel into a mutt

Attached: anya-chalotra-witcher-1030633.jpg (590x350, 42K)

But Poles are mutts and not Euros

They don't go outside because they live in ghettos where they're actually the majority.
Real life isn't like how it is for you cucks on the upper east side living off daddies trust fund, where the only actual blacks and mexicans you deal with on a daily basis is a guy named matt who works in the back of a starbucks

God, racists are so easy to troll. If I wasn't already in banking I'd get into film or vidya development just so I can cast some person of color and feast on the ensuing incel tears

>unironically admits he’s sheltered
>claims to know what real life is like

Attached: D3233C3D-3CEE-404E-8C69-3EDF013E5F39.png (1200x800, 18K)

>Bonus Round: his president is a cuck from the upper east side living off daddies trust fund

Attached: 33734933-D78F-4783-9AB9-EB236AEC9B75.jpg (501x697, 58K)

Imagined

Attached: 1560859964902.png (396x1200, 528K)

Uh, he didnt admit to being sheltered. Learn how to read.

Fucking hell double digit IQ over here

>Series that is entirely about globalism, internationality etc starring a huge cast of racially diverse men and women from across the planet
>WTF WHY IS THERE NON WHITE MALES IN THIS?!?
More proof that Yea Forums don't know what the fuck they're whining over.

the movie will never get made so you have nothing to worry about.

never reply to tripfags

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Learn to write before you get rekt

going to have trannies 100%

When forced diversity is the only thing you have to say about your film you know it's going to be garbage.

Cuckolds (or simply white "straight" liberals) are the most fascinating specimens in history.
They're like, if humans were a number, the equivalent of -99 in a scale from -100 to 100.
However, they act like they're the hottest, toughest, coolest shit. "Look at me, I'm so cool because I openly accept things most sane men find appalling". They actually think they can boast about anything or talk down on anybody, that's not just baffling, that's beyond logic and reason.
I know it's a likely coping mechanism but still.
-100 is tripfags btw.

Isnt the game already a movie?

Stay rekt anglo

>meme beard
substitute for a personality. also looks like he's about to bomb a christian church

>video game movie/tv show
of course it’s going to be awful, there’s never been a good game movie/show, they should stop trying, it’s always headed by someone who has zero respect or knowledge of the og property.

The only “good” one is mortal kombat and that’s only because it’s so bad it’s good like The Room.

Yen smells like shit and curry
Also, Fringorilla Nigro

Attached: 1559305985761.jpg (827x1198, 170K)

>Tripfags in charge of reading

Wew lad

dial8

>incel can't read

Unsurprising

Wew fuck this gay timeline
WW3 can't come soon enough

Yeah he flipped his lid at cinema sins because he felt the obviously joke and parody review damaged his integrity. The guy is a fuckimg joke and skull island was shit

MGS has always been diverse you fucking retard, you have a black guy, an asian woman, a half asian woman, a kurdish woman, a native american man, ect in the first game

t. incel losing his fucking mind because they made tifas breasts one pixel smaller

>a shitty video game tie in movie for a game based on shitty spy thriller B-movies
Will /ourgirl/ be in it? If not, I don't care.

Attached: 1561414588100m.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

>black guy is killed first
>asian woman is a walking, racist stereotype
>white
>white
>Racist stereotype

The director is a fag who got asshurt about fucking cinemasins. I actually liked Kong but he’s a cunt.

you're retarded

how do you get more diverse than mgs ? you got the whole thing already including bisexual romanian vampires

>romanian
You mean Hungarian.

You don't understand what diverse means.
Diverse means that everyone is a black guy/woman

MGS1 had women and minorities in it.

How fucking bad is your movie that the only thing you can say about it is that multiple people will be in it?

to be fair cinemasins is dogshit

>asian woman is a walking, racist stereotype
To be fair that was an invention of the localization, Mei Ling isn't supposed to have a retarded accent.
Literally the only thing Twin Snakes got right.

>tripfagging

It already got mgs nuts and bolts.

Well the director is jewish, I could smell this shit coming from a thousand of miles.

>user in charge of not getting rekt
Woah...

He's jewish, it's for the children to hold on to

seething spic

Sure thing anglocuck

This, Metal Gear always had eccentric (diverse) casts
MGS1:
Chinese Woman, black man, native man, russian woman
MGS2:
african child soldier, romanian vampire, black woman, black older man
MGS3:
British man, black man, two very gay men, white woman who works for chinese government, and a ghost

imagine making diversity a selling point of a product. it shows a complete lack of priorities and an indicator of mismanaging the project. diversity is a product of the work, not a criteria.

Mgs has always had a diverse cast though, you have blacks and chinks in the first game and lots of womyn who fight.

every amerimutt says the same shit and loves to destroy popular japanese franchises. the mutt diversity version of saint seiya was beyond a joke but honestly modern amerimutts are really fucking useless and absolutely uninspired scum. a shame that theyve still dominated the western media and film industry.

>and a ghost
lmao

Iranian, and yet I'm probably more white than you are.

fpbp

gamer gate faggots ruined this place

Lol anglos and iranians are the same thing. Except anglos bitched out of their home land and settled for Roman welfare in Europe

stereotypes exist as derivatives of real people sweety, they arent just made up lies to make you sad

Identity politics is cancer.

Yeah, but you ignore dogshit, not make a 20 page Twitter rant

meanwhile in france french men totally respect the original anime/manga and make a very faithful yet properly westernized anime based film despite it being for their domestic market. and it performed well there and even impressed/amused japanese internet users.

amerimutts: diversity! mind-blowing! toxic! misogyny! homophobic! i aint afraid of sanitizing jap shit!

Attached: MV5BOTIzM2Y4NjgtNzdlZi00YTVjLTkxNWItNTY3Y2Q4MTFjYTYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc5OTMwOTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR126,0, (630x1200, 155K)

A FUCKING JEW
HAHAHAHAHA

is that a jew?

Take that back!

All of his critiques are legitimate.

>colored people in a metal gear movie
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES, WE NEED TO STOP THE FORCED DIVERSIFICATION OF MEDIA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Attached: 2807394108469.jpg (237x212, 5K)

oh great meryl and psycho mantis will be black

Attached: gingercaust.png (756x3041, 2.02M)

Meryl will be played by a twig mulato chick. Otacon will be gay. Raiden will be a woman. Even though Snake will be white(ish), Liquid will be played by Idris Elba

Still upset about this

ooOOH NONONO AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: FortuneI1.png (937x766, 332K)

kojimbo is a huge westernboo faggot to the point that he went and saw cpt. marvel at the cinema and posted about it on twitter, so he will probably appreciate all the diversity

having black people isnt a problem
but saying its gonna be diverse like thats an actual feature you know its gonna be sjw trash

How will they handle codec calls?

he hated cpt reddit tho

That Starfire will never not make me laugh. Its one thing to change her black for no reason, but its a whole other thing to make her into a whore from the ghetto

I dont know how many "Yes men" you need to surround yourself with to honestly say thats a good move

>I'm within my right since I changed your art in terms of review and criticism
>only thing he did was change the contrast
So if make a copy of the Mona Lisa and change the contrast nobody can sue me? Seems legit.

The series was always pretty diverse. Peacewalker was about a bunch of mexicans.

Worked for Warhol

>snake is black

>METAL GEAR IS FINISHED
Hello 2015-kun.

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Yea Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Yea Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Apologize Yea Forums!. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? SOUL SOULESS. Hold me Yea Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. Will you protect her smile Yea Forums? Just played this, what did I think of it? *blocks your path* Here's your controller bro! Oh no no no no no no *breathes in*. What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! People fell for the X meme. *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP* This is your ____for tonight. This is ____ say something nice about him/her. *Inhales*. Yikes!. >X is in. X was never good. X killed millions!. X is a cute! A cute!. Games for that feel?. One copy of X, please. *tink tink tink* AHEM!. Cute and funny thread!. *random twitter pic* kek. *reaction gif* >objective: survive. UNIST Thread. Enemy can open doors. The absolute STATE of ____!. Yikes! Cringe. Cope. Seething. Dilate. Have sex. You have to go back. Oh no no no no no no

Attached: 1559708107131.png (390x398, 202K)

metal gear was finished in 2015 the phantom pain fucking sucked

where have you been

>snake is HIV-positive

Diverse = no white people

Just like the games.

TPP was objectively better than at least half of MGS games. Retard.

My only problem with that movie was the shitty casting for Kaori. She's looks way too old for the role. The rest of the movie was fucking great tho.

Attached: Kaori wtf face.png (3840x2160, 2.81M)

Are they going to reveal truths about hidden governments and information control in the digital age on Netflix ?

Attached: DARPA.jpg (800x559, 35K)

As a spider-fag, I'll never forgive this MJ choice.

Attached: 19075419_1535372383161869_1512025708_n.jpg (960x640, 25K)

Hopefully she gets Gwen Stacy'd at my favourite bridge (pic related) seeing as we see her there in the trailer with Peter. Ha ha.

Fuck whoever casted and wrote her character holy fucking shit

Attached: KARLUV MOST.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

thankfully the only african that lived in my small town got killed by skin heads kek

Attached: 1489397099524.jpg (526x684, 35K)

You were the cuck that got BTFO on a stalker thread after you only talked shit about people criticizing the game while you took pictures of your monitor playing the game hahaha
vocaroo.com/i/s0SctytQcIHz

Whats wrong with Batgirl?

This.

OH
So that's why the fucking Tripname seemed familiar. That fucking faggot spammed the thread with at least fifty posts despite the fact it was only like two or three complaints. What a fucking autist holy shit. And I didn't even agree with the complaints, but at least I didn't spam the thread with fifty fucking posts holy shit ha ha ha.

Attached: Laughing Yang Wenli.png (400x434, 90K)

shes blonde and not ginger

And you're gonna lose your mind over some 7.62

Attached: 1543795441086.gif (326x256, 1.45M)

Shills are desperate, they know they're loosing

Amerimutt millennials are cretins. Pure talentless scum.

how would it not be diverse? diamond dogs is an international private army

Making a Metal Gear Solid movie seems redundant.

>Vulcan Raven is a Native American
>Sniper Wolf is a Kurd
>Ocelot is Russian
>Psycho Mantis is likely Russian or just from any country beneath the iron curtain
>Liquid grew up with a British background
>anyone can be a genome soldier so long as they've fought in the gulf war
>Naomi is Indian
>Mei Ling is Chinese
Looks diverse to me

You're not supposed to admit "I'm doing this just to look more diverse" unless you're only doing it for brownie points. It looks really bad and forced. That's the problem, not women and minorities. So when your favorite characters get rewritten into the trash for such a stupid reason, it obviously makes people mad.

>wants it to be faithful to the games
>not afraid to change things
can't have your cake and eat it to fag

IDRIS ELBAAAAAAAA!

Snake and boss are going be black now, Only racists have a problem with this.

>deliberately select cast based on race and sex
>NUUUHHHH DONT COMPLAIN YOU RACISTS
really makes you think

Attached: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 48K)

that expression is so retarded (I know it changed somewhere in history)

Fucking this. Its diverse as fuck already. What fucking changes do you need to make unless they plan on making both The Boss and Big Boss Jews and turning 90% of the white cast into blacks.

Mona Lisa isn't fan art though.
Fan artists have no right to bitch about copyright infringement.

But its still prime Alicia Silverstone.

Why does "diverse" typically mean "non-white male"?

I mean you automatically know what they mean by "diverse" whenever that word is used.

Only real metal gear movie
youtu.be/k-i9unRCvsA
Also why the fuck they’re making adaption of mgs1 when they could just go mg1 msx it’s a blank canvas they can do whatever the fuck with that unlike mgs1 ps1

now imagine REDHEAD prime alicia silverstone

>Movie
Who gives a shit? Hollywood is trash as fuck, has been for more than 5 years now.

It really depends on what he means with diverse. The cast of the games is already pretty diverse.

MGS already had Solid being half-Japanese being supported by two white Africans (Naomi and Frank), a Chinese woman, and a weeb while FOXHOUND had two Russians, a Kurd woman, a Native American shaman, and another half-Japanese leader. It was pretty fucking diverse.

Lmao idris elbas as big while john boogyman is solid snake kek’d

The director is friends with Iko Uwais from The Raid and he originally had a role in Kong Skull Island but the role was written out and Jordan said he's going to put Iko in MGS. Who could he play?

SJWs literally have taken over all the mutt entertainment industry. Their comics, cartoons, games, films.. literally all of them are going full SJW.

Mutts are weird people who find these SJW shits interesting and new anyway.

you have to respect their "culture"

But that's not the diverse these people speak of. Diverse means scraping as much as possible what the original thing is to put as many tokens as possible, then parade it around the world trying to geat as much outrage as possible, and even then put anything that's not praise as outrage, because if people complain it means what you did was good and you're in the good side of history and you're owning them, whoever the fuck they happen to be.

sauce, got 0 results from it

Cinemasins a shit

Is there any explanation as to why kojima doesn't get to direct? Its the only thing that makes sense. inb4 "nobody wants a 10 hour movie" the first MGS was extremely well paced

FPBP

Attached: 1396573799638.png (405x412, 221K)

>ocelot
>russian
I don’t what enthicity the sorrow or the boss are but pretty sure he wasn’t a slav

>cinema sins

Im siding with the director then. That is the absolute low effort trash only brainlets can watch.

Attached: 1397995684245.jpg (242x208, 46K)

Are you retarded?

>spend hours to make an art work
>be some hard working artist who just wants to share their art
>some twitter SJW comes along, does some lazy 2 minute editing and tries to munch up credit while also trying to ruin your reputation

Nuke California

Attached: 1560272458879.gif (282x324, 3.1M)

Why? It's just a jew.

It's never just one.

Is that bad? It's just a jew.