Oh no

oh no...

Attached: 19827318273891421.png (836x706, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xT8zx5fLfeM?t=75
youtu.be/cTIWNS7MCqM
youtube.com/watch?v=tEyoY-rEdvE
youtube.com/watch?v=MsOetXpoILw&t=23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>deduct snoy bonus
>suddenly lbb has 5/100
IT'S NOT FAIR!

>deduct nintendo bonus
>suddenly smm has -18/100
What the fuck is going on?!?

All the shitposting aside, I really wish Sony was into making actual videogames instead of whatever bullshit visual experience shit they do.
LBB is literally a worthless game apart from the slick presentation, which is true for pretty much every single snoy franchise

This just makes me mad a bout how bad the third one was.

>deduct gay bonus
>suddenly lbb has -infinite/100
HAHAH GUU GUUUHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAPOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHBHAAHAAHAHAA

I'm surprised LBP received scores so high. Although I'm even more surprised SMM2 barely improved the score when the sequel added everything I ever wanted. Although not too surprised considered it's journos we're talking about.

I didn't know Little Big Planet was rated so highly

>dead series
>Living series

Lol

Attached: 1534937147595.jpg (1564x1564, 247K)

To be fair it's only natural that Nintendo doesn't know how to end a series, instead milking it for over 40 years.

>tfw no good lbp ever again
dreams is fine, but it lacks the charm of sackboy and either low quality user-made shit content or this autistically advanced shit, that blew my mind when I played it.

how much does nintendo pay their shills to rate their games high?

Ah yes. I remember Mario Maker on the Super Nintendo. Classic.

>88
hehe

>remove journalist mode and make game actually hard
>suddenly game has -infinite-1/100
Memecritic everyone.

>I can remember mario on the super nintendo
Good to know Alzheimer's isn't kicking in just yet, old man.

LBP games were a floaty mess
MM1 was great
big think

So why did LBP score higher lol
>SONY BAD
>MARIO GOOD

Attached: 24365463764565436.jpg (281x193, 7K)

LBP is the most overrated game of all time.

Prove me wrong

BotW exists

Half Life 2
Dark Souls 1
Ocarina of Time
TLOU
Braid

Because the concept of mass level creation tools and sharing the content online was a novel new concept for consoles.

And it was quickly ran into the ground with LBP2+3+PSP+Vita and then any and all interest completely wiped out with 2 awful Kart racing games. In classic Sony fashion.

wrong
wrong
wrong
true
true

I don't see mario maker doing anything novel or interesting. Well I suppose its physical DLC concept was pretty novel

"overrated" is a shitty word used by contrarian faggots that can't accept people might like/enjoy something they don't and that they have another opinion than them. Overrated is almost always used against something that is popular.

Prove me wrong

>Overrated is almost always used against something that is popular.
user I'm sorry about your brain damage but maybe it's time to stop posting

LBP has been forgotten like the piece of shit it is since the PS3 kicked the bucket. It's hardly popular today.

>The definition of overrated is something that doesn't live up to its reputation or the hype surrounding it.
>aka something a lot of people praise and love aka popular
based retard user

Nintendo copies Sony once again and flops hard in the process, KEK

nah you're right. only contrarians will disagree

bros........... theyre absolutely dominating us.......... how much more can we take......?

Attached: 7579FF79-C53D-4023-B3FA-254CBCF35686.jpg (638x599, 68K)

fucking hell I wish I had steadier hands

mario bros...

Why is the user score so low for the first one?
LBP2's user score isn't far from the reviews, so what gives?

Attached: Capture.png (680x296, 69K)

Littlebigplanet at least lets you put Water in ALL themes

Attached: sackboy 2.jpg (1303x1500, 486K)

Attached: D61C7D7A-8FF5-4EAD-848C-665CBF035262.jpg (600x300, 36K)

>ninnies are still trapped in 2D space

Attached: dreams.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

You do know they accept Snoy dollars, right?

You don't need steady hands if you use the pressure sensitive triggers. The lighter you press the less it moves and the harder you press the more it moves.

Basedny cucks sure are seething mario isn't a censored anime tranny they can cum to and instead actually have to play a game

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (628x161, 15K)

Dreams Early Access has already gotten a 10/10 and a 9.5/10. I wonder what the full game release will get.

Attached: 1537000949843.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

Attached: 1557710481663.webm (1280x720, 836K)

>This complete asshurt
Are Nintendo fags really this sensitive over their BING BING WAHOOs?

Dreams is basically LBP evolved. To their credit atleast they're innovating.

you type like someone who's upset

Can't wait to play on switch

brainlet video game "journalists" and "critics" will give LBP a higher score literally because SMM has sprite graphics and LBP is fully 3D.

They're that stupid.

I'm sure it'll run great

Little big planet is a nice game, MARIO maker is just autists making either meme gimmick levels or overly hard levels the creators can’t actually beat so they hide a secret block somewhere

I've played and enjoyed both MM and LBP thoroughly, at least the first games. Going by these reviews, MM2 is going to be fantastic and blow LBP out of the water.

Little Big Planet is a fun game to build things in, but holy fuck does it have SHIT gameplay for a platformer. That alone has always made Mario Maker better.

Attached: 407d6d8c266.jpg (515x370, 133K)

>living series
1st was never alive and 2 isn't alive yet.

I haven't played Mario Maker yet but just by the looks of it, I couldn't really understand how you could say it's a 'bad' game. Seems to have a lot of options for level creation and a ton of user made content. What's bad about that?

I disagree with your summation of contrarians.

Has there been any stuff shown that actually contains gameplay? All ive seen was just asset creating really. It has so much "potential", but i fear that without boundaries or a base like lbp had it just drifts out.

ok? is this new info? too bad sony will never ever make a new good lbp ever

Never ever ever ever.
Sony owned studio and IP. 100% sony developed.

Attached: 1544453792113.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Yeah. There is a ton of shit on youtube.

just tutorials mostly, but it is labeled as the "Creator" Early Access so maybe there will be a campaign in the full release. The user content's already out though.

>He didn’t exclusively play the user-made turn based rpg levels
Who the fuck played LBP for the platforming?

RDR2 exists.
Discussion for this game just dropped off a cliff everywhere.

Yeah but i havent really seen anything that really interested me that much. You got any specific links?
What i mean is that most stuff still looks like crap because you have to do it all from the ground up. For that its really impressive, but i thibk barely any people are gonna put in the time. Anyone could make something in lbp, but this os gonna have a much smaller audience i think

it's much easier than it looks

I hope you Sony retards don't actually think LBP would get that same score in this climate. Reviewer are far more critical this gen compare to last.

Attached: 1536878448655.jpg (963x1558, 172K)

LBP were huge, weren't they? I don't think it ever really registered for me.

fuck you, I'm not supposed to laugh at console war threads
I bet you didn't even come up with this on your own

Don't compare the two games, both are different and aim for a different type of people, LBP is more free and has more tools, but that comes at a cost, creating levels is less intuitive, but if you know what you're doing you can create master pieces.
Mario maker is more intuitive that makes that most people is able to create acceptable levels, so in general Mario Maker have more "fun" levels.
But it lacks the masterpieces you can fin in lbp, especially on the second one.

>Huge daily update #9,999
>It's entirely overpriced DLC costumes
Every single time. I don't care what PSN says is the actual download size, it has to be over 100GB at this point.

what are you trying to tell me

>LBP got worse
>MM is improving

SAD

Basically, creating in LBP has both a higher skill floor and higher skill ceiling

Only if metacritic scores could directly translate to sales and keep a series aive lmao

Attached: EF311B89-9547-47D5-AEDB-5AAE12AE30BC.png (530x532, 257K)

I just downloaded both LBP games onto a new PS3, there is a fuckton of DLC patches (20-30 for each game) but those files are mostly tiny. Nowhere near 100GB

LBP died so that we could get Dreams

>caring about metascore, ever

Attached: wards.jpg (1917x1029, 200K)

Eveeything with gameplay ive seen just looks like shit. Its like im looking at bad gamemaker games. Doing somwthing good in this is still gonna take a lot of time. I will change my mind the moment i see something thats actually looks fun.

I completely agree with you. I remember buying the dlc on the day I bought the game for the mgs and FFVII stuff, only to realize I hated the physics and the controls were horrible. It says something when you have to disguise your disgusting mascot with more recognizable ones.

Project Genesis on Youtube has a ton of videos that show off levels and mechanics.
youtu.be/xT8zx5fLfeM?t=75

Finally something that looks like something. I will check out some more of the stuff

>How about we make a game where the community makes their own creations?
>Years later every single map is just dicks or impossible to beat levels unless you're 200% autistic
Halo forge and mods are the only cases where player created content worked.

Attached: 40e.jpg (1024x500, 31K)

I've always thought the idea of super mario maker was so fucking weird, how is mario the only series that gets away with charging full price for a stage creator when any other game would have it as a feature on the original game. The old Tony Hawk games came with stage creators, so did super meat boy, most rts' come with map creation features, the heroes of might and magic series has stage creation, and there are many more examples yet nintendo can come out with a $60 mario stage creator and people go bonkers.

>Nintendo game gets high score
>NOOOO, REVIEWS DON'T MATTER, THEY'RE PAID
>Sony game gets high score
>WE DID IT NON BINARY PRONOUN

No it isn't. LBP's best content were the user created levels and it had a bomb ass lengthy campaign to complete. Dreams is only in Creators Early access but it will launch with a campaign as well.

And dreams will die for?
Be honest, no one will bother making entire games, the best dreams creations we ever see are just an empty level showcasing a popular character walking to show what you can do but never actually achieve anything with it

it's actually 85 (LBP1), 81 (LBP2), 73 (SMM), 74 (SMM2) after deducting the Sony (+10) and Nintendo (+15) bonuses

I can't think of a stage creator in recent years that wasn't DLC on a big AAA release

I like how there was no outrage that nintendo copied LBP. If mario maker had come out first we'd never have heard the end of it.

youtu.be/cTIWNS7MCqM

Where is LBP now? that's right dead, because no one cares about that failed mascot.

LBP was obviously more powerful. The trade off was that it was hard to get into.
They’re literally completely different and both good for their own reasons.

>Remove the tranny critics
>"lbp has no reviews available at this moment"
AHAAHAAAAAAAAHHAAHA WAIT WHAT?

>ah yes LBP the game with no identity of it's own, sold as only good for how it can mimic others but never quite capturing their excellence
It was a garbage platformer.

Why can’t we all get along? They’re both good and completely incomparable to each other

how does a post like this prove anyone wrong? its just insulting someone

Remember when everyone said not to take Metacritic seriously? What happened to that?

>Game gets one constructive critic
>Mostly contains destructive critic that give no sence
Lmao what?

Attached: 1544828451531.png (300x295, 115K)

Yes, LBP was really good. Shame Sony killed it off

>with no identity of it's own
now this is seething

>mario beaten by some fucking sackboy shit
oh man nincels gonna seethe

Attached: 1561308153588.gif (573x636, 364K)

Too bad the IP is dead son.

LBP creating was awesome and the cross over content was great

The actual platforming gameplay sucked fucking balls

You want them to rehash the same IP for 30 years or something? Wouldn't it get old, always playing the same shit?
Oh... sorry nintendbros, i forgot...

This. The most fun I had playing were games that had no platforming like SSFIV in LBP.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEyoY-rEdvE
Dreams isn't even feature complete yet.

>muh ballsackboy from the movie 9
AAAAAAAHHAAHAHAH

LBP creation tools were great, but fuck those floaty physics. But I prefer creating on Mario Maker still, not because it is better designed, but building contraptions using shells, question blocks, entities limit and shit like that is great.

It didn't have an identity even it's mascot was a dullard sackboy who failed to grasp anyone. The whole selling point of the entire franchse was
>look at me I can be other more successful games
And after that novelty wore off, you realized it was a subpar platformer.

>9 invented toys made from burlap
>9 came out in 2009
>LBP1 came out in 2008
based seething retard

When will Sony learn? You can't beat Nintendo at their own game. How many times is Sony gonna try to be Nintendo and fail? Stick to movie games scrubs. Sony can't do gameplay and never could.

Attached: MV5BZjI3ODZjNjgtZDBhOC00ODhjLThmODEtNTcxYzhlODQ3YjYyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1 (640x734, 89K)

That video isn't even the most polished of projects that are out already. It's pretty good though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MsOetXpoILw&t=23s

Except the only LBP game that could be called bad is 3 and that's because it was rushed as hell, so your excuse comes off as fanboy tears

>Points out their release dates implying I said one ripped each other off and as if I give a fuck
Seethe, Cope, dilate. Sackboy is a dull character no one remembers from an even duller franchise.

>Sony can't do gameplay and never could.
God of War the GAME of the year 2018 would like a word with you
Also I love how nincels are still obsessed over that Smash clone that wasnt even developed by Sony themselves

>The Nintendo tax isn't rea-

If LBP is a dull franchise
Mario Maker is pretty much a stillborn series

>God of war
>Gameplay
>a series that literally started as a watered down version of other character games
>ended as a dark souls wannabe with shittier combat.
kek

LBP hasn't even had a game in years and Tendies are still crying their little eyes out LMAO

Why can't Yea ForumstendoGAF stop boiling over literally anything Sony does?

and yet it won GAME of the year award, really makes you think

>tendies are crying
sonyfags are the only ones still bringing up a dead series, nobody else remembers it well enough to do so lol

No one:
Not a goddamnned soul:
Snoibois: NINTENDOOOOOOOO

>sonyfags are the only ones still bringing up a dead series
Arent 99% of Nintendo threads about dead series though?

So did Skyrim, and that game is literally ass without mods, so your point?

Are 99% of those threads also shitting on Sony games?

No one:
Not a goddamnned soul:
Nincels: SOOOOONY

Sony:
>does literally anything
Yea Forums:
>SNOOOOOOOOOOY REEEE NINTENDO WON

go back

Sony doesn't have a single series that has even grossed more than the Halo franchise. You niggas can't even btfo a Microsoft series. Stand the fuck down.

Attached: 5808b9a1c524024d008b5be5-750.jpg (750x523, 48K)

>a decade later, still asshurt about the incredible success of Skyrim

Will you ever recover?

Attached: ToddHoward2011SpikeGameAwards.jpg (411x594, 58K)

Well yeah Nintendofags cant live without blaming Sony for everything in their lives

>halo
oh that series that literally died after bungie left, nice of you to bring that up

Yes.

Attached: 495395034.png (877x451, 87K)

An honest question: Does anyone actually care about console wars? These threads feel like trolls trolling trolls, but it's hard to tell if maybe people who actually care are mixed in.

Console wars are for literal children and teenagers who were given/could only afford one console, so they have to rationalize why it's right to only own one through rampant factionalism.

Doesnt Sony own a chunk of Spiderman though?
Also arent 99% of series Nintendofags circlejerk over not even among the highest grossing franchises?

Nah i'm just shitposting, Sony games gameplay does suck ass though. Unless you're into walking simulators.

>Doesnt Sony own a chunk of Spiderman though
Yeah and all their movies were so shit that they had to reboot the shit, flopped and then had to suck Disney's cock.

Attached: 636340759929048028-XXX-SPIDER-MAN-HOMECOMING-87249008.jpg (3200x1680, 250K)

Fuck off Crashfag.

Attached: 1535175856015.jpg (540x440, 94K)

>Skyrim
>Replies with 76
Lmao you ass is on fire.

>Raimi trilogy
>shit
I know nintendofags have bad taste but come on this is getting silly

>same platformer since SM64
>same shitty spam 1 button gameplay since ocarina of time
"gameplay"

t. fag who can't boost slide for more than 2 seconds without his fingers slipping
sorry you couldn't git gud

Dreams is easily the biggest example of devs up their own asses for so long they forgot how to make a good game. As a 3d artist who uses Autodesk Maya and other industry software I can safely say that their 3d creation tools are less intuitive in countless ways. It's a fucking steamer.

Attached: 1559385264522-lgbt.gif (499x341, 1.47M)

Seethe harder.

Attached: 1536080152084.png (804x994, 587K)

Never got into LBP because the games felt too floaty. Might buy Mario Maker 2 if I stumble upon it for 30 bucks or something.

>spiderman 3
>not shit
This retard

Bethesda's shittery that led up to 76 began with Skyrim. It was and always will be a shit Morrowind/Oblivion. Story, trash, factions, trash. Dlc, trash. Mechanics, streamlined and trash. Skyrim paved the way for the tragedy that was Fallout 4, and the complete abomination that was 76.

Isn't this apples and oranges?

Bethesda fucked up when they removed NPCs and shit, before 76 everyone always excused the fact that they released broken ass games with the very same bugs that previous games had. Any other franchises would have been criticized for. What's funny is everyone got up and arms about it with 76, when Skyrim was JUST as buggy and fucked up on launch. Shows you that people allowed Bethesda to get away with too much until 76.

>LBP died so that we could get Dreams
it died so we could get Tearaway, and that died for Dreams