TIE Defender, Standing By

TIE Defender, Standing By.

Attached: TIE Defender.jpg (400x463, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVzTt1eyKUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I remember tearing complete ass with that ship in the DOS game.

>we'll never get another game as the good guys

EA said we would, but then they lied to us and we became terrorists.

One WOMAN with lightsaber can fuck up Star Destroyer.

Attached: 1555228645982.jpg (1077x1044, 642K)

What the fuck? Is this just fanart or is it from something?

When will we see another dogfighting space combat game?

Need a new Rogue Squadron game soon or I'm gonna deathstar.

"Concept art for The Force Awakens"
lmfao that's supposed to be Rey holy shit the movie actually couldve been worse

Jesus. To be fair I didn't loathe TFA like TLJ, but it was way too riddled with fanservice for Han and Chewie to the point where Han was more Harrison Ford than he was Han Solo.

TIE Interceptor best ceptor.

Star Destroyer reporting in

Attached: v2sd.jpg (800x648, 128K)

I wonder how they even got away with it at the time

There wasn't even any tongue-in-cheek "you're EEEVIL" your character was just a brave, hard-working guy who moves from defending innocent civilians from murderous pirates to defending your own nation from Rebel terrorists

It's like the only point in the entire four decade franchise that even tries to consider why trillions of people actually supported the Empire

Attached: 1833434249id5304gol.jpg (710x533, 76K)

So, how about that XWVM, huh?
Is it dead?

There was a lot of pro-Empire EU that showed that most of the Empire was just people who wanted to do right by the galaxy.

I agree.
TFA was just copying ANH with some SJW elements, but it was a fun movie for the most part.
TLJ went full retarded.

Star Wars is dead. Kathleen Kennedy, JJ Abrams, Rian Johnson, and a handful of other misguided writers/creative leads killed it.

Spam these bombers and micro them around for ez win

I still watch that trailer sometimes.

TLJ retroactively ruined anything that was good about TFA.

I thought TFA was alright when it released, it did what it needed to do, established the characters and what was going on, I wanted to see where they were going to take it.

Now I've seen where they took it, and its beyond awful.

Why don't they just get a ton of lightsabers and slap them on every fighter

but user, there hasn't been a single game where you play as a confederate guy

>knights of ren completely thrown out the window
I'm convinced Rian (and Kathleen) hates JJ and was actively trying to sabotage him.

anyone knows what shit do I need to edit to reduce targeting time for infantry and deploy time for land units in EaW

Attached: 1554907488185.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

It was just as much Abrams' fault.

Lucas and Kennedy had some ideas for a new set of films they developed when they were shopping the brand to Disney as part of the deal, and when Abrams was brought on instead of using any of those ideas he chucked it all out the window and did his own thing. Then, when it came time to pass it along to Rian Johnson, he left next to nothing for Johnson to work with, which is strange to see for the second film in a trilogy. Rian Johnson was quoted as being surprised that Abrams had left him so little in the way of a direction in which to go or a framework to use, so he also just basically did his own thing and chucked everything out the window.

The trilogy lacks any semblance of a cohesive, unified direction. Which is strange to me given how successful Marvel has been and has just that, a consistent, cohesive vision for the franchise as a whole, you'd think Disney would have taken a few notes along the way regarding how it happened.

I'm pretty sure it's hard coded into the game, but I might be wrong about that

the clone wars mod managed to do it somehow

THAI fighter, standing by.

Attached: sagat-stance.gif (104x137, 12K)

idk, maybe they used some custom scripts and shiet
I know you can change some other values, like pop cost, damage, move speed, turn speed, shield cap etc.
sorry for not being helpful, user

This.
Rian is the one who revealed there was no overarching plot for the trilogy, at least for that I thank him. How fucking pathetic of Disney.
They still haven't made their investion back btw.

Attached: State of SW.png (1234x878, 265K)

youtu.be/VVzTt1eyKUk

Tie fighter Ed

>The trilogy lacks any semblance of a cohesive, unified direction. Which is strange to me given how successful Marvel has been and has just that
Kathleen is a terrible terrible producer for greenlighting so much shit without a strong vision

Kathleen is clearly doing it on purpose. No one fucks up this badly on accident.

I think Rian also did his shit on purpose.
Call it confirmation bias if you want, but during TLJ and some interviews with him, the topic of Star Wars (seeming) immortality as a series and "kill the past" popped up multiple times.
I feel he was trying to euthanize it

>tfw no more arcade Star Wars flight game

I just want to shoot down X-Wings and TIEs.

Don't let my thread die, guys...

Moocha shaka paka.

THATS SO FUCKING STUPID REEEEEEE. All that would do is cut a layer of ablative armor and do NOTHING. All the motherfucker did was waste his time

It wouldn't even work. Lightsabers don't cut through hull like butter. Remember Qui-Gon's attempt to cut the reinforced door?

I still don't understand how mental children could get into leading positions in the new order*. At least the empire had competent leadership in its admiralty for the most part, but in TLJ they were all depicted as mouthbreathers.
*how they could think showing them as such in what is supposed to be the new empire would be a good thing

Yeah I got the impression that if you moved a lightsaber across thick armor quickly, it'd just scorch the surface

It'd probably recoil/bounce back a bit, like trying to lightly tap a moving subway with a metal baseball bat.

Gamma One is the Emperor's stool pigeon!

whats this? An EaW thread on my board? Which version is better bros, EaW or FoC

Attached: 1560974831199.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

FoC for variety and mods, vanilla for balance.

Attached: TIE.jpg (1780x1040, 263K)

That makes more sense with the whole field containing the energy. I was thinking about it like torch for some reason

>Republic at War update NEVEREVER
Why live?