Yeah, im thinking hes back

yeah, im thinking hes back

Attached: 3553733-the-sinking-city--review-thumb-nologo.jpg (1214x933, 918K)

It's pretty interesting, but gameplay is fucking dog shit.

Is it any good? I really want a decent lovecraftian game to sink into

N

Gameplay is ass but game is good

I don;t know why so many depictions of Cthulhu's head use that fantasy monster look when the real life octopus is so frightening to behold.

iggerman

good cat

How can the game be good if it plays like ass?

any game that isnt bing bing wahoo

Interested in this as well

Maybe he means it looks janky

interesting story/atmosphere that has some jank gameplay most likely

>gets defeated by a sailor in a boat
>is still considered a horror monster icon

The atmosphere and the investigations themselves are pretty good, but the shooting is pretty jank. To the degree the Player Character's basic movement is kinda jank.
Besides that, the investigations have the problem that some of the L.A. Noire had where some of the case results have very ambiguous results (You find a certain killer, but the moral judegment, .i.e, if it was self-defense or not, are left up to you) which results in unsatisfying closure, since you have no way of knowing you "guessed it right" which makes the game feels like it doesn't really matter. I must note that this mostly didn't happen on the Dev's last game, Sherlock Holmes, because despite the game having basically the same case result system, there were subtle context clues not pointed out by the game that led towards a particular conclusion, and the criminals would usually confess when caught.

But everything else is good, Sanity effects might be the best since Eternal Darkness.

Has it release already on switch?

Or was it an initial main console release initially?

I think it's already released for pre-orders.

I ask cd projekt red drones this question in every thread, and not once have they provided a satisfactory response.

This. Krakens as well. An octopus tentacle has suction cups. Inside those cups are a series of poisonus hooks. When I was a kid I would turn my head away from books and movies regarding cephalopods. Humans aren't meant to see things like that. Through centuries of evolution we learn to avoid them. Asians are fukt.

I agree. Using an angry looking brow humanizes it too much. Not being able to discern expression or emotion makes an elder being much more remote and alien as it should be. In the original story Cthulhu is also described as "flabby" which I interpret to be like basically the physical surface of its skin is not really obeying our laws of physics and movement, as if mass and space are lagging behind movement of matter beyond the scope of our universe.

lmao pussy

I ask it in Metal Gear threads but they do provide an answer and have prodived the same answer for two decades. "GTFO underage, you're just not intelligent enough to get it and I'm saying this even though you didn't even mention story."

it's a detective game, shooting is meh
detective parts are pretty good, you mostly do detective work, so gameplay is good
it's like semi open world crimes and punishments with creepy stuff

combat isn't the only gameplay you stupid weeb child

Yo I hope an octopis eats you bro

Shitty game full of bugs n constant crashes

Literally Watch Dogs 1 but tentacles,mystery and water

I know you didn't actually read the story

>Inside those cups are a series of poisonus hooks
No there are not, you fucking mong. Only certain species of squid have hooks in their tentacles, and neither the squid or its hooks are venomous.

The only venemous cephalopod is the blue ring ocotopus, and it's tentacles aren't venomous (unless you eat them), its bite is.

same reason chess is considered an intelligent sport and basketball just a monkey hoop

comparing any video game to Dostoevsky should be punished by death