Thinking about getting this on the sale. What would I be in for?

Thinking about getting this on the sale. What would I be in for?

Attached: 47586685471.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

A fun game with a lot of fanservice, and gets even better after replying it on the harder difficulty

Play the other games first

A really, really good action game with basically no filler unless you end up hating V's couple of levels.

Attached: 1545763577741.png (305x336, 119K)

I already have

A medriocre rehash of dmc 4 with better graphics, a control scheme stuck in 2004, a couple of tacked on gimmicks and not that much more level variety.

Fine out of ten game, you will forget it the week after you are done with it

Well if you enjoyed them, get this. It makes good on 4's potential and is decent enough sequel/fan service for 3. Should be a no-brainer.

best game in the franchise. best enemies, best weapon choices, best level design (mechanically), best voice acting, best bosses, best gameplay mechanics. the music is eh, and the level aesthetics dont wow me like dmc1 did

SAVIOR

Here's a pity (you) since no one here will fall to this, so please try a better tactic next time

Attached: 1538330751011.jpg (641x546, 64K)

still don't get it. they ruined the characters with the disgusting graphics. & there's a character that makes up a good 3rd of the game that your forced to play as every time. it ruins the game.

just pirate the no denuvo exe version.

*A medriocre rehash of dmc 4 with worse graphics
fixed that for you.

Attached: 53968691_299495507404149_863437435947898159_n.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

Yeah it reminds me of advent children wouldnt you say?

So what would you guys like to see in DMC6?
A different artstyle with better UI? Backtracking to make a comeback? Playable Vergil on the base game?

Attached: DwPi-c5VAAA1LNd.jpg (1382x2048, 299K)

Not worth it, wait to get it cheaper. There are a lot of biased fanboys who shill the hell out of this series, while it isn't a terrible game it isn't anywhere near as good as they make it seem.

Attached: 1548700202288.jpg (404x363, 15K)

Its weird that people seem to hate games that take time and effort to get good at.

Most people aren't DMCfags and want to learn impractical juggle combos on enemies that don't fight back. The average person is going to play through the game 1 time and forget all about it. The time it takes to learn combos in DMC is better served playing a fighting game or something.

>want to learn

DON'T want to learn

BLOODSTAIN

>enemies dont fight back
Why is this a thing? Ofcourse they cant fight back when theu're in a stun state but they are way more aggressive then people make them out to be

It's just a shitposter looking for (you)s, he even used the fighting games argument as if it makes any sense

You have infinite options and enemies have next to none, the options enemies do have you can counter in some form. The difficulty stems from keeping combo loops going for S ranks, not the actual fights themselves.

Yeah the 2 most basic enemies have barely any attack ootuons but there are a shit ton of other enemies tgat are far more aggressive like the riots, furies and judeccas whi are much harder to get into a stun state, just to name a few

Attached: FB5CDA34-3EDD-44F2-9A14-C4989A02E00D.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Fascinating, but it needs the jewel that DSD has and then I might consider it an upgrade

Attached: 1553829787575.jpg (464x577, 36K)

Agreed. Maybe it’ll get an update later. It was only released yesterday.

Attached: 96638972-B8B1-463B-B8C9-9B205197714E.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Has the PC versions performance been patched at all since release? I had real issues with it crashing during Vs segments that basically killed my interest in the game for months.

>tfw this game was everything you wanted from a dmc sequel

Attached: 1544965604572.png (427x400, 345K)

Not bad.

It's ok but make sure you beat the tutorial boss and unlock the harder difficulty options.
Devil Hunter is the vanilla highest option and is basically "easy" mode.
Son of Sparda is "normal" mode and unlocked if you beat the tutorial boss or beat the game.

A really REALLY boring and piss easy action game

Attached: C2137D48-CD37-4EC4-B401-057B11260FE2.png (900x1200, 1.97M)

Because it's real. Play other action games and see for yourself.

>ip count didnt go up
jesus christ man what did this game do to you. How many of the anti-dmc posts in this thread are you?

That's LITERALLY my first post in this thread you faggot. Some Yea Forums hacker you are.

Sure it is buddy.

>he doesnt use Yea Forums X

They did really fuck up with the difficulty options in 5. Devil Hunter is way too easy and most people waste their first playthrough on that, when it should have been Son of Sparda.

How do I into Nero's BP? I get so fucking anal about which breakers I should start with and when I should use them.

every 20 floors there is a boss fight. That means floors 1-10, 21-30,41-50,61-70 you can go wild on using up your devil breakers. Every 10 levels you get to restock on devil breakers so floors such as 51-60, just hold onto them until the boss fight, thats what i do atleast

I'll try that. Thanks, user.

Attached: 1557560746958.png (570x430, 255K)

HELLFIRE

This looks like concept art of a DMC2 Dante returning from hell

Look, DmC is dead. It's fanbase is in the minority, It's not getting a sequel. Get over it.

Shit likes this makes me happy that DMC5 came and went like a fart in the wind. You autistic fanboys deserve it.

>came and went like a fart in the wind

There's still threads made daily.

thanks for proving to us you're samefagging the thread. And you call us autistic, why dont you go enjoy something instead of constantly posting multiple times anytime a dmc thread comes up?

Yes, by the same autistic fanboys that were making multiple threads daily before it got released already hailing it as the greatest game ever made. No one else in the word gives a fuck about this game still.

>stop making threads about video games you like
Jesus, man cant you let people have their fun? its not like they bury any threads you want to participate in

What's pathetic is that you're actually sad enough to believe what you're saying. Like i said, makes me happy, DMC5 shed a whole new light on the "community" that series has in this place. It's a sad spectacle.

Who are you even quoting retard?

Best mods?

(you). Its not like dmcfags invade other threads like smashfags do, so what is your actual problem

I know it sucks when you ctrl+f and can't find what you're looking for. You know if your favorite game doesn't have a thread you can make one too. You don't need to take it out on other fanbases.

No, seriously, who are you fucking quoting you schizophrenic?

way to avoid my question

What exactly did the community do to you? They pretty much stick to their own threads.

Do you legitimately have some sort of mental illness?

i feel like i'm developing one conversing with you

SHADOW

¡QUE TE JODAN!

>control scheme stuck in 2004
If it ain't broke don't fix it. Or how do you think they should have ''modernized'' it?

these people are equivalent to the resetera people who couldnt comprehend that a jump had i-frames

game does a good job of making you feel cool but I payed $60 for a 8 hour story.
t. somewhat salty RPG fag

Tensa Zangetsu for Red Queen and Devil Sword Dante.

Attached: 549B1F23-8003-4525-823C-A9AE71DFB910.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

They are just the most pathetic case of insular fanboyism since Dark Souls 1. I don't need to be personally offended to make an observation. You must have short term memory if you're gonna ask that question though. OP asked what he should expect of the game, all i did was come in here and reply to him and literally within 2 minutes i was labeled as some boogieman. That was the entirety of the DMC5 Yea Forums experience, a bunch of circlejerking fanboys sperging out at any and all criticism of the game. It was literally impossible to talk about this video game and still is, if you're not a hive mind hype man you're some villain.

Discord has destroyed any and all discussion that pertains to action games. It's a platform that helps the natural autistic tendencies of actionfags flare up to unprecedented heights inside their own bubble, this is one of the results.

Also you are lying about them sticking to their own threads, as expected.

Or the people saying that the game has no dodge move.

I played DMC3 for the first time in 2014 and never had any trouble with the dodging or found it awkward. How retarded does someone have to be to not wrap their head around DMC controls?

it literally is broke

Prove it instead of just saying it.

DMC games are built around replayability. The combat has enough depth that it always keeps me coming back. Depite being a relatively short singleplayer game I have 120 hours in it.

play any other action game

How?

explain yourself or no one will take you seriously

I've had this discussion 20 times already and it always leads nowhere because DMCfags are incapable of conceding a flaw in their game, so i'm not even gonna bother.

Such as? If every other action game was so good there you wouldn't have had people put so many hours into DMC4 for 10 years waiting for another game.

Cry some more.

>Completely remappable controls
>Broke

Everything this faggot said is sadly true

please prove you arent the same person

Attached: 695E47F5-9EAA-4FA7-B2C8-6BFB3A2A9302.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>liking this feminist trash game
ok

You know what's really fucking sad? Most of the personalities DMCfags vicariously try to live through actually do play other action games and are not dumb fanboys like they are. Do you even realize how absolutely ridiculous your post is? No, of course you don't.

>A blade born when Nero absorbed the Red Queen into his body. The weapon shares both his name and his angst.

Attached: AC29E462-4CDC-47F3-B1C5-961AA46A8CF9.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

>these posts in the same conversation are the same person!

This place has finally gone full retard

Just asked for a reason behind your claim. You still haven't given any

>I've had this discussion 20 times and I'm always wrong, why won't they think I'm right
Go ahead, 21st time is the charm.

You’re not fooling anyone, Tameem.

that's not what you did

No, actually 20th time is the one that breaks the camel's back. It's an exercise in futility.

Imagine falling for shit tier bait this hard

is that a mod?

Nothing to do but wait for Capcom to put multiplayer BP in already. Or playable Vergil.

FUCK.

>waiting for things that were already confirmed to bot be happening

Jesus how delusional

Damn, it really looks better if you just remove those ugly claws and leave the skull.

It's bizarre since they've datamined these things, but Capcom's PR is insistent that nothing is going to be added.

Post favourite devil arms. Mine's agni and rudra, hope they get the king cerberus treatment in dlc or 6

A good game till V comes along and shits the whole thing up.

you do know Yea Forums x puts a number next to the anonymous to tell you if its a new ip? you got outed and expect people to take you seriously

Yes. Cavalier for Nero.