The current state of Twitch

What the fuck is this?

Attached: twitch cancer.jpg (1180x839, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCDxZz6R1h0
youtu.be/v5MU5Uycz5w
youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
vocaroo.com/i/s0HTZ0tSwdPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1526432177799.jpg (1500x5368, 899K)

>implying 4channel is any better

based

same thing here. kids are awful

Tranny discord!

elaborate

>He doesn’t have the extension installed
Go to bed boomie

Attached: 9F4F45F8-4FE0-4D48-B990-E462AF65A1AE.jpg (390x377, 26K)

Look on the bright side, emote artists are sticking these niggers dry. Take the drawpill and prey on ironic weeb zoomers too.

cute post AYAYA Clap

based cringe reddit sneed have sex dilate nigger jew incel

>mfw anyone on this board acts like they don't do this

Attached: incredulous eagle.png (425x357, 187K)

anime became mainstream

rolling for 02, 19, 23, 39, 49, 50, 52, 59, 69, 72 or 95

rolling for my queen kat

this isn't video games!

leggo

Attached: 1524845014898.jpg (376x400, 40K)

zoomer.com

>going to twitch at all
being a zoomie is a state of mind buddy

Please, kill your sorry retarded ass and go back, you'll always be a newfag.

pls be good

>Being on twitch outside of tournaments for your autistic e-sports
>Having chat open

Attached: 2283B80DD7164070B18547265A41A556.jpg (563x651, 226K)

And of course it's shit, fuck me

rull

>cringe card game zoomers
vs
>based ayaya shitposters

Attached: dqyeeqivqf031.png (1200x628, 601K)

they make anime emotes so weebs subscribe
monkaS and sourpls are extension emotes
cute chat is a meme
whats wrong

Guys stop fucking rolling and talk about the topic of the thread or i'm just going to delete it...

I think any channel that pulls in more than 1000 viewers reaches critical mass and the chat becomes infested with Twitch """culture"""

>ayayaya shit
back to Yea Forums also trash anime series

Rolling for a cat girl

Attached: ppHop.gif (250x250, 100K)

gachi chat is the only good thing prove me wrong.

>boomers are still mad they can't have fun anymore

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>still acting like going on any site other than Yea Forums makes you lame
Nostalgiafag buttmad is my sustenance

swear to god if i see another nigger post a trans rights emote in a twitch chatroom about 50 times

Attached: 1559353827452.png (576x325, 212K)

Fuck it

I don't know, but it doesn't look like video games

Here

what the fuck is THIS

Attached: Untitled.jpg (280x119, 14K)

kekkekekek

Twitch being twitch. Retarded weaboos who thinks they are funny with this "ayaya meme". Nothing special.

Attached: 1gxkle.jpg (768x936, 41K)

WHEN I SAY TRANS YOU SAY RIGHTS

TRANS

I want Maya!

Attached: [angry mii noises].jpg (620x692, 64K)

C

dilate

:^)

Attached: FB_IMG_1555726317676.jpg (540x404, 17K)

The result of listening to women and nu-males

yeah fuck OP I'm ROLLIN

blargffff

This is not new. Twitch is a whirlpool of internet culture. Something gets popular on one channel and spreads outwards like wildfire due to the fast-paced nature of chats. Then literally every other streamer picks up the meme, becoming carbon copies of each other. Remember when "Salty" was a thing? Or "S A D B OY S"? Twitch is just shit.

>get a dead girl
FUCK THIS

hi

Kat is a cute

No 3DPD pls

Rolling for my wife Marisa

Attached: 1556227966368.jpg (1200x1600, 1.01M)

give me LUCINA

rolling for Kat

Rollin for a titty monster.

Also fuck Twitch, it's nonstop camwhores and poz now.

Jannies are subhuman

If Im super good at FPS games, can I make a living taking childrens money on twitch?

Expired Yea Forums memes.

Attached: 12aba5704659ddabc9c74dee6f39f7d1.jpg (827x1169, 436K)

>twitch chat is a spamfiesta
no shit sherlock

Have zex

But where are the tanned/brown girls?

Attached: 347428df3e648e2997c40bad42e68108.jpg (2000x2676, 326K)

You don't even have to be good. Just be the most cancerous faggot you can possibly imagine and people will eat it up in droves even if they dislike you.

Anime was a mistake.

Attached: maxresdefault_(12).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

If you don't go to big streamers you never see this shit, simple. The bigger the stream the more retarded your viewerbase is.

exploitation of children

I've been blocking any person posting trans rights or trans flags in chats and honestly it has filtered 90% of attentionwhores

It's not even anime, it's meme bandwagoners.

Give me an example. I'm gonna blow my brains out soon, but if I can literally make money playing games Im interested

Take a look around. All Etika did was scream at video game trailers. Seriously, all you have to do is be the most obnoxious overbearing fag possible, and people will watch you just to see the spectacle. No such thing as bad publicity.

lurk more

(((overwatch))) community of furry blue haried lesbo trannies spreading their cancer out across everything

youtube.com/watch?v=UCDxZz6R1h0

Attached: UCDxZz6R1h0.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>What the fuck is this?
Not Yea Forumsidya, that's for sure

dilate

Literall mindless NPC drones.

Even people who are averaging 300 viewers have like 1000-2000 subscribers

shit's insane

its fake he is browsing the net meanwhile

I only watch dsp and chat in complete sentences

nigger

Have sex

youtu.be/v5MU5Uycz5w

Attached: 155226942.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

FUUUUUUUUUUCK ZOOOOOMEEERS ARE HAVIIIIIING FUUUUUUN
NO NO NO NO STOP HAVING FUN YOU FUCKEEEERS, LIFE SHOULD BE BORING AND SHITTYYYYYYYYY
ONLINE CHAT IS FOR TYPING A FUCKING ESSAY NOT FOR HAVING FUN WITH EMOOOOTEEEESSSS AAAAAAAAAAAA. A. A....

Can't speak for the other boards but...

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Yea Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Yea Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Apologize Yea Forums!. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? SOUL SOULESS. Hold me Yea Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. Will you protect her smile Yea Forums? Just played this, what did I think of it? *blocks your path* Here's your controller bro! Oh no no no no no no *breathes in*. What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! People fell for the X meme. *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP* This is your ____for tonight. This is ____ say something nice about him/her. *Inhales*. Yikes!. >X is in. X was never good. X killed millions!. X is a cute! A cute!. Games for that feel?. One copy of X, please. *tink tink tink* AHEM!. Cute and funny thread!. *random twitter pic* kek. *reaction gif* >objective: survive. UNIST Thread. Enemy can open doors. The absolute STATE of ____!. Yikes! Cringe. Cope. Seething. Dilate. Have sex. You have to go back. Oh no no no no no no.

Attached: 1493262093025.png (1232x1040, 310K)

retard kids with access of things they should not

>The board that can't post threads without following a template and that runs the insult of the month to the ground
>Offended by people spamming something somewhere else

Half this thread seems to be boomers that are probably upset they got called out in chat for not having emote extensions or for typing a thesis in response for every offhand comment the streamer makes

Out of all of the things to choose, they chose Karen mispronouncing a name.
KinMoza was kind of shit honestly. Like a Trigger anime, where there were good moments, but overall not very good.

Attached: 1435292536609.png (471x467, 330K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk

Attached: AYAYA.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Yeah the show was cute, but it wasn't really all that good. Still sad to see Karen become the ultimate symbol of ironic weebs.

Attached: 1373906568127.gif (1100x619, 2.9M)

I always found Alice a tad bit cuter anyway.
Youko can't be blamed for wanting good wife material

Attached: 1417031066613.png (650x750, 364K)

Underaged normalfags invaded the internet and Yea Forums in general after 2013

Attached: file.png (3298x1730, 3.18M)

>he still uses jewgle spyware
You're lucky you didn't just get banned for underage.

It was good, it just wasn't anything special.
Honestly, all of those should lead to autobans.

Attached: 1440485873287.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

You mean after 2003

I think that's quite generous but still somewhat agreeable

Attached: 396c8955b90cf32873af5d38b0d5e91d4fca128a.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

This.

FPBP

>advocating censorship
Fucking no. We need another solution.

Don't have to be long. Might even just use the r9k system.

I wish my channel could average one viewer. Been ten years and no regulars.

Here's the current state of Twitch:

>want to know if new game is worth playing
>look for listing on directory
>scroll through tons of free to play babby garbage with hundreds of thousands of viewers
>past the literal autism grinding mmo's
>past the tranny speedrun garbage
>oh, there it is, click on new game
>scroll past purchased politically correct shills selling a product for the devs
>have to scroll past thots at fullscreen while game is the size of a stamp on the screen
>oh, a normal human, click on them
>30 second mandatory ad about the latest "woke" comedy Late Night
>watch two minutes of streamer talking about their worthless pet cat that they're wasting their youth on instead of having a child
>streamer interacting with an NPC who stole something
>someone in chat posts a laughing black guy emote
>streamer immediately stops talking about their cat over a cutscene to scold that person
>hit back button on mouse, go to next person on lineup
>same 30 second mandatory "woke" comedy ad
>see streamer, some 4/10 thot talking about her next asmr stream and how she needs more subs to fund her split tongue surgery
>hit back button on mouse, next streamer
>it's a lineup of worthless thots

That's Twitch in a nutshell. Even after you enable ublock, it's pretty much unwatchable shit with politically correct s o i b o i s shilling for devs and thots trying to suck money out of thirsty 14 year olds, and both types of streamers whining about black guy emotes being racist.

OP here, what the fuck is this? Why is this so fucking prevalent on twitch? Even grown ass top streamers are obsessed with this word

Attached: 2019-06-26 16_28_59.png (331x323, 25K)

If you type Tr and tab to autofinish TriHard, you get the shitty transpride emote

It's called memes. Just not ones you're familiar with.

what

Whats the appeal of twitch? I genuinely don't get it.

Attached: 1547628048772.gif (200x183, 428K)

any TriHard s here?

vocaroo.com/i/s0HTZ0tSwdPA

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Attached: images (2).jpg (213x237, 12K)

*blocks your path*

>want to know if new game is worth playing
>go to twitch

youre just straight up lying

FatFuckSJWmod: No racism in chat!

CringeSóyFag: Thanks @FatFuckSJWmod ! AYAYAYA Cute mods

Being lonely and want to feel like you are a 'part of something', similar to how people will only play popular games because they want to be part of the 'in' group, or just being too poor or lazy to play games yourself

kek

Attached: 05C6FDA2-E282-4047-BC6E-64B6BB5AA6D8.jpg (892x910, 64K)

I hate it

But what else could possibly happen when you have 1000s in chat

Basically this, its impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation when there's thousands of autists in chat

Background noise while you do other shit. A 2 hour stream is great for when you are playing a game that doesn't require a lot of concentration to play.

These are all accurate.

>SourPls
>2019

You're showing how new you are.

Have pecs

It's called "having fun". Something a majority of Yea Forums is incapable of experiencing anymore.

>using twitch

Damn thats pretty sad

Attached: 1552483418811.gif (624x554, 408K)

Install BTTV.
Look at all the fucking Pepes.
You will understand just how mainstream Yea Forums is now.

Making money. I'm thinking of starting Twitch streaming after I heard how a friend of my bro now gets paid ~$1000 a month on his

bttv mines your personal information, if you use it you're a literal retard.

Pepe and Wojak don't count because they still get used BECAUSE they piss off the "Yea Forums must drop whatever becomes mainstream" crowd.

The more you type the stupider you look.

You keep telling yourself that newfag.
Most of the people spamming Pepe/Wojak on here aren't doing it for that reason.

Big if true. Too bad I'm incapable of faking hype or excitement, which seems to be requirements for being a popular streamer

Yes they are, dumbass, they do it to spite others with low effort garbage and overused templates.

how is Twitch (read: Amazon) okay with BTTV and other thirdparty extensions? Not only do they mine personal data, but they also undermine the whole fucking subscription emote moneymaking.

Imagine if the BTTV developer sells his extension to Chang and he starts injecting ads and stealing login credentials on twitch. WTF

HAHAHAHA
if you believe that you're fucking retarded, Yea Forums creativity died with the newfriend invasion

I trust the Jews. They know what they're doing. Whatever path they choose for humanity, it's probably for the best.

suicide rate

People have been saying this for years, yet you still see glimpses of creativity here and there.

my favorite thing was when they tried to make better discord but someone pointed out all the data scraping.

that gets drowned through low attention span faggots that spam the same thing over and over again. You know, just like twitch chat. It has to be pepe or wojak otherwise these mindless drones can't comprehend what's in front of them.

I have genuinely looked into it recently. And it comes down to one of three things.
1) be a big tiddy girl
2) be charismatic, without faking it; this woule be how i'd get anywhere, i find it easy to entertain myself and others
3) be skilled at games, especially flavor of the months titles
Any of these could get you somewhere. Could. Not guaranteed. But when even my brother's boring stream gets him paid with barely any views or followers, I feel like it could seriously work for me.
Obviously $1000 isn't even a lot for a majority of people. But where I live, with my conditions etc, it's actually far more than enough.

Based, I'm glad we're getting more and more accepted nowadays.

lolling and rolling

brother's friend's boring stream*

How much does Amazon suck on your money?

I haven't ordered from Amazon in some months, why?

cück

Getting popular on Twitch is just like being popular on Youtube. A talent, perseverance, luck, and actually being good at video games.

>tfw can't stream because get bored of every game after playing it for 10 minutes

either that or have big tits

Again, popularity seems like it won't matter for me to make it pay off. I wouldn't consider having less than at least some few thousand active followers and viewers to be popular though.
Up to $1000 a month for entertaining a measly 100 people is pretty rad.

How's that?

being beautiful is hard work, sweaty.

post feet

/bread

Nah, it goes like this
>Youtube
Manipulate the algorithms by making short, constant videos with clickbaity titles. Extra points if it's all hidden behind irony (COULD LINK'S MOM BE A TREE?)
>Twitch
All the shit already mentioned plus pandering to the politically inclined Twitch staff that enjoys seeing pride spam and other activist crap.

I don't, retard.