Now that the first beta test has concluded and Breath of the Wild has been utterly outclassed...

Now that the first beta test has concluded and Breath of the Wild has been utterly outclassed, what did you think of Genshin Impact?

Attached: BowGenshin.jpg (1600x900, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr9XQE0Wc&t=65s
youtube.com/watch?v=9YBHRGs9KW4
youtube.com/watch?v=vIHuyiZKStE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't play it. How was the gameplay?

Cool Fortnite mod you got there OP.

I don't get why you shills try to pit your game against BOTW in some gay consolewar shit
If you just pitched the game as a singleplayer rpg on PC and mobile that's like BOTW people wouldn't shit on you

I'd play it if it weren't for the disgusting anime girls

That's what people tried doing at first then people just kept screeching about it being a BotW clone.

That just shows the insecurity of BOTW fans.

It's also Chinese and it is our patriotic duty to stomp out chinks and communism

Because they're either falseflaggers wanting to make this game look bad or your standard shitflinging retards who only know how to shitpost while talking about games.

I think you should stop making bait threads about this game because I'm somewhat looking forward to it and you're preemptively killing any sort of possible discussion by making everyone hate it before it even comes out just because you want to be a gigantic fucking faggot.

Well it is but that's when you try to show what it does different instead of what OP is doing

Shills trying to start a war with BOTW fans shows the insecurity of BOTW fans?

Attached: 1559648453673.jpg (1112x1080, 198K)

But that's exactly what people tried to do and nintendofags just kept on screeching about "muh botw clone ree'. So then it just escalated into fanbase tier warfaggotry.

Yea Forumsros this game is amazing, you have no idea
it DESTROYS BotW in so many ways
it's a masterpiece of game design

It's the fault of BOTW fans for letting themselves get provoked. If they just ignored it then the threads would die.

>game not released
>ahahahahahaha botw more like btfo our based chink gacha bootleg is going to murder your 2 year old single player game nintendies
>game inevitably flops because it’s a chink gacha bootleg
>ahahahahahaha this just shows botw would flop it didn’t have zelda in the title nintendies btfo

At least this one will probably run on my PC I guess, unlike fucking BoTW

Does the game has puzzle mechanics à la Zelda or does it entirely rely on combat and exploration?
Didn't get into the beta, so I couldn't see it for myself.

that's the point

t. chang lee hu

This, but unironically

Attached: 1560453303372.png (800x800, 26K)

Here's some social credit for (you)

If anything it shows the insecurity of Mustards....again

>Genshin Impact
Tell me more about it? Is it an overrated empty boring shit with no RPG elements like BOTW or is it actually good?

Does it have co op?

WHAT IM A BOTWFAG AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT TRASH AT ALL OH NO NO NO NO NONONO

Attached: 1486565692763s.jpg (250x234, 9K)

It actually is an RPG, with leveling and stuff. It seems pretty centered around doing dungeons so I think it's more comparable to a 3D Dungeon Fighter Online.

It actually does, yes.

It's actually good.

That’s all I needed to know. Instant buy on release.

My iPhone battery won’t last playing this however.

Oh yeah? well if it's so good then why isn't it on the switch? checkmate

Attached: ahh much better.png (1300x1300, 1.55M)

It's on PC too so you might not have to worry about that.

>Cute anime girls speaking Chinese

No, this is not okay.
Chinese is such an off-putting language.

And here come the seething tendies.

>all these NPCs unironically falling for anti-china propaganda
lol wtf?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE MY SHITTY CHINESE BOOTLEG ALONE!
oh lawd

Attached: 1560736181277.jpg (340x314, 78K)

It ran like shit so I didn't play much of it, but I liked what I did play

Shit on the game all you want, I give no fucks. I'm just laughing at you retards screeching and coping over some chink knock off as if it's an actual threat to you when it isn't. If you really didn't give a fuck you would never post in these threads and they would 404 within an hour.

>empty as fuck
>no skill tree
>no levels
>shit combat

Don't worry, Honkai Impact had a Japanese dub option despite being a Chinese game so I'm sure they'll do the same for this one.

Although I have to say I don't find the language as annoying as I used to.

And we're all laughing at the buttravaged trannies still seething over BotW almost three years later and been driven to the point of shilling bootleg chinese knock-offs for free because BotW's success rustles their jimmies that much.

It does feel pretty weird when you're used to japanese, it just feels wrong.

>Although I have to say I don't find the language as annoying as I used to.
After watching enough Hong Kong and China movies, I agree. Japanese used to be the same way for me as well.

>particle effects emmit no lighting on the floor
>utterly outclassed BotW
seethe harder, OP

Oh that's a new game?
From the screenshot I thought it was a Kizuna Ai mod.

Can we get a decent discussion about the game without the
>HAHAHA FUCK CHINA AND THIS GAME BECAUSE IT'S COPYING MY FAVORITE GAME
bullshit?
Has anyone started to read the manga at all? I wanna at least discuss the story.

Attached: 1538970059784(1).webm (800x444, 2.95M)

>manga

Is this out yet?

It's probably legal to discuss the manga on Yea Forums.

>both are empty
>implies BotW should be an MMO
>other ranged characters bar the archer just autoaim with skills
>lacks lighting
nice bait

You could always talk about Manhua and Manhwa on Yea Forums, just don't expect anyone else to because it isn't japanese.

Man, I am so pissed i didn't get a key. But I only watched a few but not to spoil myself

>nintendo seething trendies
>starts seething his wallet after release

Attached: 1524388860040.jpg (640x480, 62K)

There was a beta test, but that just finished. It's not coming out officially until spring 2020, if you want to play sooner you should try and get into the beta test.

Thats right user, and dont forget to prepare for sabbath

It didn't work on mine a year ago but now it works fine. Try cemu again

I hear BotW emulation doesn't have any grass, seems pointless.

>PC fans think BoTW is shit for years until a waifu game available on their platform cops all the good parts
Yep, it checks out

It's had everything for at least a year.

Well, I doubt my CPU can handle it anyway.

cope

Attached: 1515419737803.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

holy shit, fucking chinks. It's not even remotely substle about how obviously stolen those assets are. It always amazes me how these slant eyed rats always get away with this shit.

>WAHHHHHHH STEALING MEMES SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

Chinese (not sure Mandarin or Cantonese) is unironically a very aesthetic sounding language. You're just too used to Japanese maybe, after some exposure you might prefer chinese.
>t. hear a lot of chinese conversations

Type a sentence that sounds cool in Chinese, but type it in English letters so I can read it.

>ragefaces
Go back

this game is literally a shitty chinese MMO without multiplayer. Its nothing like botw and the world is way smaller

>Literally shing shong ding dong
>Aesthetic sounding language
It's one of the most disgusting I've ever heard.

I don't care if it's better than BOTW if it has shit combat. Give me a combination of BOTW and Dark Souls then maybe i'll buy your chingchong game.

its very flashy
I hate anime shit and dont like the art style
graphically and mechanically on the surface it looks better than BOTW. although I wouldnt expect it to put all the level of detail botw has such as climbing and magnet and using lightning to kill that boss
but really it is such an incredibly obvious rip off I just wonder where peoples heads are if they dont see that.

SEETHING person with reasonable opinions

>Make a thread directly comparing the game to BOTW
>But YOU'RE the insecure one

>It's not even remotely substle about how obviously stolen those assets are.
They've literally stolen everything about it EXCEPT the actual assets of the game my dude

>another dragon's dogma clone

So I'm confused, is this a single player game? I think it looks pretty fun

The thing all you idiots fail to recognize is that every time you compare a game to BOTW you only further that game’s legacy as a landmark title. New games may try to improve things that BOTW did, but they’re still apeing it, using it as a baseline of inspiration. Even in aesthetics people look at this and go “oh okay it’s trying to do BOTW”

Attached: 5F296B19-4DEB-4ED0-B153-9DFE2EB3A24B.jpg (283x283, 28K)

Literally nothing wrong with copying stuff, fuck of faggot.

That said, the dungeons in this game are literal hallways that can be skipped.
>1 billion particle effects for absolutely no fucking reason.
>Made the mistake of copying BotW and not improving upon it. Combat still awful.
>Can open the menu and heal back to full health with no drawbacks(same as BotW, it's an awful system)

I also really don't understand the point of switching characters it breaks the immersion.

In summary, it made the same mistake of all copies(again nothing wrong with copies):
It hasn't improved anything on the base game(BotW).

source: youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr9XQE0Wc&t=65s

Attached: D9MtnIQU8AAGvWL.jpg (500x495, 51K)

Haven't played yet... il probably pirate it to try it when it releases tho.

Woah! It has outclassed a three year old game??? How the FUCK is that possible???

>chink knock-off

Attached: 1556044385939.webm (912x656, 891K)

I already played BoTW on my PC and I want this game too.

It looks too good to be assets from BotW.

Oh god, enviroments aside this looks fucking garbage. Also can't stand this chinkshit where they obviously steal ideas but still put squealing not-anime girls in everything, then make them pose and move as if they're "super epic" or something

Attached: 1554611618168.png (827x539, 219K)

Copying stuff outright is bad, using it for inspiration or the like (even heavily) is fine. That said, I haven’t seen anything from this outside of a few pictures from autists on Yea Forums. They can make it as close as they want, it’s just devoid of any sort of artistic merit, and China is infamous for producing this type of work. They have made unique things too, it’s not exclusively ripoffs.

Attached: 1561220201445.jpg (350x457, 43K)

>phone shit
uh huh sure op sure

It will be shit. Anime girls are never not used as a cover for a major flaw.

>mfw the game has multiple characters so there is more garbage for players to pay for and unlock

Attached: 39052C65-47C1-4F1C-A385-03CAB25322F2.jpg (600x600, 55K)

China has always been memed on for stealing and copying shit, so why is this such a big deal now?

Eh, only canto pop songs like from Andy Lau or Jackie Chan.

shovelware

>BoTW clone
So it's shit.

Good. Dragon's Dogma is the greatest game ever made and the more games like it the better.

>graphically and mechanically on the surface it looks better than BOTW
It looks roughly the same as BOTW. The main difference is the characters have a completely different art style than the world.

>those flat graphics

>dat fat ass

It's made by Mihoyo, who have driven their main game Honkai Impact into the ground with P2W greed

Expect Genshin to have a good first six months, be well balanced with good opportunities for lucky f2P and dolphins to compete against the whales then watch them chase the idiot bucks by releasing retarded P2W characters and rework all competitive skill-based modes into hard DPS checks instead

Meh, it seems to be a chiefly single player game so as long as the single player experience is good I don't care so much about staying competitive with others. Plus, six months is longer than I play most games anyway.

It doesnt only "not improves" on botw. Its obviously worse if youre not a pleb.

Botw is good because its an open world game with Zelda tier environmental interaction, which was a titanic task. In zelda games jars break, wood has special properties with certain items, fire burns stuff and ice freezes stuff(not just enemies), signs can be cut, etc.

Botw takes this quality of zelda games and amps it by 1000 with physics on basically everything and set rules like the chemistry system. Plus movement mechanics are mario64 tier researched so you just dont stop jumping, climbing surfing and being a spastic retard.

This games devs just looked at the grassy fields and the climbing gimmick and pasted a regular action rpg on it.

chink's gachashit

It looks better than BOTW because it doesn't have that weird muddy filter that BOTW has that makes it look like a Call of Duty game. Seriously even the green areas in BOTW are kind of gray. This game is much more vibrant.

okay but how about you post some gameplay instead of doing this shitty consolewar or whatever you've got going on
you're not going to convince anyone by just typing words, especially not on this shithole, just post gameplay already you fag

The what now?

I was interested in Honkai Impact but later learned about the P2W nonsense. It's a good strategy though, flood JewTube with paid advertisers for your chink game then once your user numbers are up you start putting out cosmetics and creep into P2W bullshit.
>and rework all competitive skill-based modes into hard DPS checks instead
This sounds like a playerbase problem, people nowadays cannot into mechanics.

>what did you think of Genshin Impact?
GIVE ME A FUCKING BETA ACCESS

You haven't watched enough videos of the game you are bashing. Fire does burn grass in Genshin Impact, and ice freezes water, and shock spells travel through water.

You have to stick your head under Paimon's dress, then she will give you beta access.

the consolewar faggotry gets retards to talk about it, if they market it as a chinese knock off botw clone no one will give a shit (as they rightfully shouldn't)

The game also has cute anime girls and Platinium Games-style combat.

I tried it a few days ago when the last version came out

My issue is hardware related but still not getting past 20fps on average, I didn't even reach kakariko

GOTD
Sequel soon

Attached: seconds.jpg (700x913, 122K)

betas never have access you fags
that's why you guys are called betas

Yes i did and thats like the bare minimum you could expect from them. Ive seen the burning grass thing too, and it would have been appalling if they didnt do at least that since its a staple of BotW, but theres a lot more to interactivity in botw than that thing in particular. Wheres the physics? Does metal conduct electricity? Always? Can the loot of your enemy roll down a hill to never be seen again? This game is nothing like that.

Thank you for your service, always look forward to this being posted. BoTW will live rent free for years to come

>what did you think of Genshin Impact?

Tutorial area is empty as fuck compared to BotW's. No idea what you guys mean when you say this is better.

I'm not saying that GI will have as much environmental interactivity as BOTW. I'm just saying that it already has more than you originally implied when you said
>(in BOTW) fire burns stuff and ice freezes stuff(not just enemies).

If you already knew that then I don't know why you claimed otherwise earlier.

I feel half the reason it gets shilled so much is because it's Chinese and triggers a good portion of Yea Forums (read: /pol/)

Just like Tales of Arise, that looks like ''My first anime game on Unreal Engine 4''.

hai domo

Holy shit this is such a blatant ripoff of BotW. Chinks are shameless.

Sure but by framing it in comparison to BotW the shills are recruiting consolewarfags (read: sonyjuvenilehorses) to shill it for free by trying to troll nintenderps

who cares whether it's a rip off if the game is good
if it's as good as BOTW then I'm glad I'll be able to play it on my PC

though I doubt it will be, chinks aren't known to make quality products, but who knows

looks like generic weebshit

absolute trash

Attached: 1546409826167.jpg (750x685, 104K)

Thats just a speedrunner that found some huge collision bugs, its stupid to think they wont fix them
The combat actually looks like a refined system from their mobile game Honkai Impact 3 which has the best action combat in any mobile game, character switching is a big part of this system to do multiple combos and combine diferent characters utilities
Here's some honkai gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=9YBHRGs9KW4

And some Genshin impact gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=vIHuyiZKStE

Attached: 1561516306005.gif (370x335, 593K)

I never said it improved anything on what BotW already did, that's my point.

it's really not a playerbase problem. to stay actually high level competitive in honkai, you have to buy into the elf shit one way or another and those just nuke everything in one hit if they're invested into enough

I'm actively comparing to BotW, not some literally who mobile game user.

For what is worth the game hasn't done anything that improved on the formula that BotW brought.

Attached: D6Nu1-iWkAAQiw2.jpg (530x325, 27K)

I was just listing examples to illustrate what Zelda games and BotW are usually about. Sure, you can burn grass in chink botw, but so far it looks anecdotal rather than what builds the game, which would be much harder to pull.

It improved on it by having waifus which BotW is completely lacking.

taimanin market place

Yeah.

imagine giving a chinese company your financial information

Is some mmo fag shit or someting? It has a flash tier website.

>Seriously even the green areas in BOTW are kind of gray.
You may want to adjust your TV.

But I don't. I play these games for free.

How soon until this game becomes P2P

>844 days since BOTW came out
>Yea Forums is still seething about it
feels good man

Attached: DXUvxpyU0AAOquu.jpg (2048x1152, 544K)

>the game hasn't done anything that improved on the formula that BotW brought.
That doesn't seem to be the goal. The devs didn't make BOTW 2.0. They made BOTW 0.5 with cute anime girls and Nier Automata combat for PC/mobile. So the target demographic for this game is, in my opinion, PC/mobile users who have heard of BOTW, but may not have played it, and who are primarily interested in waifus/husbandos and fast-paced, combo-based combat.

Are you even surprised? Look at the Honkai series, which is basically Mihoyo's money maker prior to this coming out. The main character is literally Bayonetta, right down to stopping time by dodging enemy attacks at the last possible instant and summoning giant limbs to increase the range of her melee attacks.

Attached: cbd7124f18a454c5c04fdf4d34ecf0f0.jpg (3508x4961, 3.42M)

And yet you have a picture of her saved so apparently it works.

I didn’t get in, someone give me a rundown of melee combat. How does it work, specifically? Are there special skills and upgrades? Multiple combos? It looks sort of musou-adjacent in its design but I can’t tell if it’s just “slap on that X button” combat.

BOTW had a pretty in-depth combat system with a lot of neat little things to it.

cope

>Breath of the Wild has been utterly outclassed
It hasn't at least graphically. I don't know anything about the gameplay yet.

Hey, I get it. I'm a weeb as well but this is onions

I thought people said it would look better than Breath of the Wild. But the beta videos says otherwise which is disappointing considering it is a PC game. Emulating BotW looks much better.

All China does is copy shit others do.

how is it possible for a shitty mobile game made by some rando look somuch better than a game made by Nintendo on a $300 console?

botwfags were the ones to immediately call this a chinese soulless garbage rip-off. they're the ones who are short-circuiting over a chinese mobile game looking as good as the "game of the century"

>That doesn't seem to be the goal.
it's the goal of OP's retarded thread

>woah guys why are you comparing this to the game I said it was better than to argue its merit wtf?

This game wished it had Nier's combat. And like some user said in a previous thread > action games do not work on mobile unless you have a controller.

*s

Luckily this one is on PC so it seems that they at least recognize the folly of trying to do action games exclusively on mobile. It's true, they always try to simulate a joystick of some sort and it just feels stupid as fuck. The best mobile games make use of the concept of merely tapping the screen.

Your social credit score has been increased by 1 (one) point.

What was their inspiration for... "that" picture?

>mobile game
>ported to PC
>attempts aka stamina
miss me with that gay shit
and here I thought those anime girls were cute and had my eyes on it

Attached: 1539437663368.png (297x331, 115K)

woooooooooooooo

Attached: 1557453961707.png (300x372, 16K)

As I mentioned in the post you replied to, this game is a PC/mobile multiplatform.

Regarding the combat, if you look at the gameplay avaiable so far, both the general movement and the combat movesets have a very polished, elegant look to them that is reminiscent of Automata. It may not reach the same level, but the vibes are there, at least in my opinion.

>dykeshit
>good

Literal NPCs programmed to hate China.

you are a super nigger dude

Gameplay looks terrible and it’s gonna be garbage p2w trash.

This. Money gave us cancer, the internet spread it, and anime is a morphine drip that will kill us off.

Dinosaurs died for this horse shit.

>Breath of the Wild has been utterly outclassed
Can we not all get along?

I'd play it if it wasn't p2w shit

>Adventure kawai BAD.

Attached: apocalyptic-procession.jpg (1385x1750, 584K)

_unny