Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

Attached: 1529270101377.jpg (1280x576, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/LXUFpaGui9qglpm3BQCXRQ/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk
youtube.com/watch?v=UxlNmDIhwVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1529092886526.jpg (450x437, 87K)

>trannies will be continuosly seething until at least aprill
>possibly even more after that
feels good man

Attached: 1540964687497.png (720x728, 313K)

What? CDPR catered to trannies. Why would they seethe?

Attached: 1545986342119.jpg (1200x900, 303K)

WEAK
BASED

Once you take an inch you're expected to take a mile, they gotta pander harder, apparently.

They don't cater the way they want them to cater to them and so they are pissed. And then you have Yea Forums cheering the game on because it pisses off trannies even though the game actually wanted to cater to them.

Cringe

>the trannies on /pol/ justify buying a game made for trannies by saying the trannies on tumblr are angry about the game

Good little NPCs. Keep seething and posting this every day

cope

now thats 4D Auto-Chess right there

Yes goy. Remember to preorder.

Filtered

Please learn how to properly use a trip otherwise you just come off as attention seeking faggot next time thanks

No. Also you’re a cuck and you can’t see this message hehehe

Seethe, actually better yet go ahead and dilate too while you're at it!

The only one seething here is you, bud

A couple reasons, Firstly, they are also pandering to everyone else too and retardera types do not like that. Secondly, the tranny pandering that they are doing is the "wrong kind" of tranny pandering. I.E if you have a fetish for traps/shemales etc then you may well like some of what CDPR is going to do in that regard for Cyberpunk 2077. In other words, they are seeking to appeal to fetishists rather then people who want some political statement regarding transexuality to be made.

I never preorder, but I have no problem buying a copy on gog to support mr pondsmith and cdpr once reviews come out

V: I came to Night City for the night.
Capt. Louis Renault: Night?! It's the middle of the day!
V: I was misinformed.

>seething
Says the autist who posts the same exact thread and 2 images every day several times a day. Sad

Attached: 2077 what we.jpg (1276x854, 183K)

You know what I find funny these days? How /pol/zoomers have stopped saying “discord tranny” and they now say “tranny” mostly.

You know why that is right? It’s because /pol/zoomers use discord daily

what a retard

How can people literally be happy Keanu is in this game? What kind of person wants a known actor breaking immersion in their game? In an RPG for Christ's sake. I want to fucking die already.

I know right? /pol/zoomers are very easy to dissect.

Why are you so triggered, user?

Because he's exactly the type of /pol/zoomer that user above described perfectly.

The thing that irritates me the most is that he's going to be sort of ghost only you can see and you will essentially be stuck with him probably the entire game. If he's also talkative and starts appearing everywhere, it'll be eternal suffering.

Oh, and I want to kill every single person that wants forced first person in RPGs. Though I'm hoping the modders can fix that.

I would be fine with it if it worked like DD where you can either accept the default companion or change them however you want. Though, the voice would be kinda triggering too if it's the default male voice. Sigh.

It's not fair.
I want ScarJo in 2077.

>GTA5 has flying cars
>Cybershit 2077 doesn't

Attached: cyberpunk_2077.jpg (960x520, 131K)

>In an RPG for Christ's sake
Who said Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be an rpg?

Attached: 1560619095871.png (720x992, 598K)

>halfwit retard cant watch a movie because he recognizes an actor
what a fucking joke you are

Holy shit you're a literal 90IQ aren't you

>Hahaha, my based devs fell on their knees and did their best to appease to trannies and avoid their wrath, b-b-but they're t-totally still /our guys/
This is a sad and pathetic cope

You are under the mistaken impression this game is an rpg

Are you fucking stupid?

i can immerse myself in fiction easily if thats what youre asking
are you the type of person who sees a glitch and flips the fuck out like a little baby because his immersion has been irreversibly shattered ?

You must really hate movies too.

gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077
official store of cdp

Wow. I was concerned before, but now I'm genuinely worried. TO BE FAIR, most of these "RPGs" would probably land under the latter, including Witcher 3. But at least they marketed it as an RPG, this sudden shift is weird.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/LXUFpaGui9qglpm3BQCXRQ/type/op/

Third user here. Did you even read my post? I don't defend them, I don't like what they're doing.

what did they do actually ?
delete one (1) post and gave you a choice of VA ?
thats it ?
neat

Pretty big difference between watching a movie that presents specific characters and having a companion with a forced personality and so on accompanying you at all times which is also a totally recognizable actor that, let's face it, will basically be playing himself. Not only that, but in the case of movies there is a level of understanding that person is playing a role. That's why people go to see the performances of specific actors. I don't want to be thinking about Keanu's performance when I am immersed in another world.

I can see you really trying, so I'll explain why I called you a retard.
>user says having a famous irl celebrity will ruin his immersion when trying to roleplay a custom character in a videogame
>you reply with "retard cant watch a movie because he recognizses an actor"
It doesn't even make sense, they're two different things. When watching a movie you obviously are expecting to see actors lmao

kys retard

No, there's really no difference at all.
>I don't want to think about this thing while playing
So, don't.

Attached: 1404075789030.jpg (293x263, 14K)

>action is the first description, not rpg
Let me ask you this, what character are you gonna roleplay as? Wait nevermind I already know the answer. You're going to play as a mercenary outlaw named V, so am I and so is everyone else because that's the only character you're allowed to play as in this "role playing game"
seethe more

(You)

Based OP dabbing CDPRshits

in a movie actors play roles
in an rpg you play a role
you play a role and yet you bitch about npcs playing their roles around you
briliant defence brainlet
then learn to expect actors in vidya because thats a thing since at least 10 years ago you dumm dumm
the reply above also applies to you so read up

>muh immersion, I won't be able to merse my merse

Literally just play the game and don't think about it then. What's the problem?

Attached: 1407678398075.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

The problem is I don't have an IQ of 90.

You cant distinguish between a fictional world that you participate in (rpg) and a fictional world that you observe (movie). You're not a fan of rpg games, that's fine. Your logic does not hold up

>we sascha Lobo now!
Do they steal inspiration from everywhere?

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 53K)

Wow, I've never seen someone so filtered because of a " (You) " comment

Yes clearly you are a heightened intellectual. Must be hard to enjoy things with a brain this big.

When will mods start banning the chink shills already?

Attached: 1561191058689.jpg (1481x1063, 151K)

>moving goalposts alredy
>no u
kek

Attached: image.jpg (220x330, 17K)

>just ignore that the game is breaking immersion every five minutes
Thanks! All solved :)

>You're going to play as a mercenary outlaw
Huh? what are you talking about they already confirmed 3 lifepaths that you start as.EX-Corporate, street kid and nomad. You even get different starting positions in the story depending on your life path.

Fight me.

RPG = ROLE PLAYING Game
i can distinguish between different forms of media
but i dont have to
you do, thats a "you" problem not a "me" problem
for future reference, when saying "Your logic does not hold up" specify why least you make yourself look like a retard without an argument

>the game is breaking immersion

Your inability to separate fiction from reality is breaking immersion.

Why does this game makes Yea Forums trannies seethe so much?

Attached: 1560193184113.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

You're still playing as a mercenary outlaw. It doesn't matter what history you choose

This game looks and sounds like shit, and the setting is ubershit, but literally everyone that's seen the behind the closed doors says it's amazing. I have no idea what to think.

They wanted the protagonist to be a mentally ill cucklord too.

Are you high? Now you're just incoherent

He's right though, the comparison between movies and a RPG is fucking retarded. Your perspective is just shallow and Reddit tier.

And in Nu Vegas you're only allowed to play as some faggot courier yet Yea Forums sucks that game's dick nonstop. Rly makes u think huh....

I guess you have to ask yourself if you trust youtubers / game journalists opinion?

You'll get a unique short prologue and a few dialogue options later on, the main story will put you on rails.

Imagine having taste this shit. Massive cringe.

Nu vegas doesn't have a voiced protagonist with an established personality. It's still more of an rpg than sunnypunk2077

>no mater what youre still playing a human in an rpg about humans thats unacceptable i want to play as a dolphin
adjust your expectations to the naterial presented instead of raving about a game that they are not making
again, explain why instead of clowning around
i am willing to talk but i have nothing to respond to
what am i gonna say "no you" ? you present nothing

This. Jewlywood actors are always a mistake.

People STILL say TW3 is a masterpiece, but you can easily confirm yourself how far from truth that is.

>Nu vegas doesn't have a voiced protagonist
Yes because Obshitdian are fucking lazy and broke. Nu Vegas is also a linear corridor shitshow filled with bugs and garbage production values.
And it doesn't even have classes.

Cope

What am I supposed to like about it? Cyberpunk is one of the lamest settings, several pegs down even from Shadowrun. As for the game itself, the art style just seems derivative of a lot of other recent games and the gameplay looks generic as fuck - just a bunch of random shooting and bullet sponge enemies. Yawn. And given CDPROJEKT's track record, there's not much hope of the gameplay being anywhere above playable. So, tell me, what exactly is there so special about this game to look forward to?

>the main story will put you on rails
>open world
>rails
Huh? Are you one of those Epic employees who are getting paid to shitpost about Cyberpunk 2077? I thought that the Epic funded smear campaign of Cyberpunk 2077 was a meme but you are making me reconsider.

>>no mater what youre still playing a human in an rpg about humans thats unacceptable
Funny you bring that up, because the mentality CDPR has with this just reminds me of that retarded fucking idea that in fantasy games with multiple races you should play as a human to "immerse yourself better". Fucking one thing Bioware could have done with that Andromeda disaster was actually let you play as other races, but nope, that's too hard.

And guess what? Allegedly furfags will be in the game but you won't get access to any exotics yourself. Sure fucking reminds me of something.

>new vegas doesn't have a voiced protagonist which is the correct choice for a proper rpg game
>no t-thats because obsidian is lazy and broke
seethe harder lmao. It doesn't have classes because it's a fallout game you retard. It works off the s.p.e.c.i.a.l system which is a word I'm sure you're very familiar with

>i am willing to talk but i have nothing to respond to
Because an essential part of watching a movie (at least one of the ways of watching them) is the awareness that it's a performance on the screen. It's the same with how people used to line up and watch fucking plays where young guys were pretending to be girls. You are accepting it because you are focused on the deeper story it's trying to convey.
In an RPG, there should be no deeper story to convey, and no characters to act. Everything should feel natural because you are in a living world (or should be, at least). And this is a specific thing to do with RPGs. If it were any other type of game I truly wouldn't care. But in this specific case, ti sounds like Keanu is just bound to you the entire game. That's fucking awful.

based

I guess that's true. I thought Witcher 3 was straight up terrible as an actual game. Story in the base game is absolute trash as well. And the abandoning of Witcher 1/2 plots and retconning of shit was just insult to injury.

furfags were in the 2020 and 2077 said nothing about them so far - stop shittling
that said in this rpg world there would be for an instance homeless people with one hand and 0 perspectives
would you want to play as one of them ?
if you do you better fucking go find another game because thats not what cdpr is fucking making
STOP WISHING FOR SHIT
just judge whats already there, they wont include every asinine idea you people shit out daily

Are you braindead? How the fuck does having an open world you can mindlessly walk around in doing nothing change the fact that the story is on-rails about a mercenary outlaw named V?

You clearly don't know what an open world really means. Witcher 3 is "open-world" yet it is clearly also a linear game that expects you to do things in a certain order. Let me put this into simpler terms, since I know NPCs find it hard to think.
An OPEN-WORLD game allows you to take different branching paths to arrive at whatever destination YOU WANT.
A FAUX open-world game allows you to take branching paths for limited time (side quests) until you return back to the linear path set ahead of you (the main story) to get to the predetermined result.

I'm afraid the people in this thread have never played an RPG in their life. They unironically think customizing your appearance or a few items/skills makes an RPG.

>expects you to do things in a certain order
It does? What are you talking about? Did you even play the game?

Deus Ex is also not an rpg because it's on rails I guess? Have a (You).

So is BotW one of the few actual open world games in recent years?

>LINEAR BAD
How to spot a zoomer. Go back to your Breath of the ubishit.

I am guessing that you've never played an RPG in your whole life either. I mean apparently to be a shitposter on Epic payroll you don't need any basic knowledge about games.

Strawman-strawman-strawman, fucking retatrd. Ironic how shills always seem to know about the game the least.
>Auf meine Frage hin, ob wir denn überhaupt Exotics im Videospiel finden werden, antwortete Lead Quest Designer Pawel Sasko, dass sich nur sehr wenige Menschen solch aufwändige kosmetische Veränderungen leisten können. Es würde sie im Spiel geben, doch handle es sich dabei um wenige, einzigartige Charaktere, die uns als besondere Begegnung in Erinnerung bleiben werden.
>GT: When I asked if we would even find exotics in the video game, Lead Quest designer Pawel Sasko said that very few people can afford such complex cosmetic changes. There would be them in the game, but these are just a few unique characters that will be remembered as a special encounter.

They sure as hell won't let you get some of that shit yourself, because that would ruin their "special encounters" and make them write alternative dialogue. TOO HARD.

i could argue that just as in a movie the essential part of playing a game is the fact that its not real - you most likely wouldnt be ok with killing irl
i would also say that if you want to play a character you have to have a setting in which you do so and thats what the story is for, not just the world
all those are just your personal tastes, you shouldnt expect a product to bend to your expectations
again what you present is unrealistic for a videogame and only present in tabletop RPG
which is not what 2077 would be
if youre not happy with what 2077 is please accept why it is taht way and move on
there would be a tabletop cyberpunk red released after 2077 maybe youll like that more

>A FAUX open-world game allows you to take branching paths for limited time (side quests) until you return back to the linear path set ahead of you (the main story) to get to the predetermined result.
This

You can't really blame all the zoomers in this thread though. For the past decade any game with an inventory and a skill tree calls itself an rpg. The term has been obfuscated to shit

His talking about things like not being able to go to a certain location or not being able to go do something unless your at some point in a questline.

>this is still gonna hit bump limit
Come on, Yea Forums, you're better than this.

Attached: 1560251964682.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

name one (1) open world RPG like you described and i would tell you how it fails to meet this criteria

When did I say linear is bad? Are you so stupid you can't follow the thread? The point was that a linear game can't be a proper RPG. In fact, most of my favorite games are pretty linear. What's that got to do with anything?

So he has never played an RPG or a videogame ever, i see.

you dont know what a strawman is
and you still dont get what i said before
DONT EXPECT 20077 TO BE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE
the devs are not making it for you and consulting it with you, they dont know what precisely you want and they sure dont give a fuck
stop being an entitled bitch

Attached: 1554960914626ghbjn.png (410x386, 86K)

>It does? What are you talking about?
Is this a serious question? You are pretty much railroaded into doing the main quest a certain way. Just as an example, but it's pretty clear as soon as you see that little freak that's at the Baron's place that there's something up with him. In any REAL RPG you would immediately tell your GM you want to take him somewhere to be inspected. But of course, in a game that needs to go down a certain way, you can't do any of that, because CDProjekt doesn't want you to. And in this case it's also bad writing since he's clearly someone important from the very start, it's no twist, it's just shit gating. There are plenty of examples like these from various "RPGs".

>The point was that a linear game can't be a proper RPG
Holy fuck. How retarded are you? Name 5 "proper" rpgs.

>shitting on overhyped disappointments bad

It's literally not an RPG, no.
Strong reply, buddy. Maybe come back to me when you have any real comeback.

>OH NO I CAN'T BE A FURRY SHIT GAME
Dilate

Attached: 1560268457816.jpg (2796x1850, 1.1M)

pretty much
we want total shit, but we get good shit instead

>stop being an entitled bitch
Holy shit back to trannyera with you

Based

While there may not be any that meet the criteria perfectly, there are certainly some that come closer to it than others on the spectrum. A game like Morrowind is closer on the spectrum to being a real RPG than a game like Witcher 3, that doesn't even go past the middle point of the spectrum.

Imagine being this obsessed with the trans community, it's unironically sad

BASED

Attached: 1495842582507.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

Rent free.

Video games aren't tabletop garbage, autismo. Stick to your basement.

Literally the opposite is what has happened so far. I'll buy it on launch but my expectations are so low after the gameplay that came out last year

I do know, and you're just being a fucking retard, ignoring everything, because you want exactly the action adventure shit they're already trying to feed everyone.
>DO YOU WANT TO PLAY AS A FUCKING RAT OR SOMETHING DUDE THEY CAN'T DO THAT
And here's a better strawman.

see Something like BG is clearly closer to the original idea of an RPG than W3.

>Deus Ex is not an rpg
Christ. Yea Forums is getting more retarded every month. Fucking summer.

Whats with all the cdpr dicksucking in this thread? It's ok that cyberpunk isn't going to be an rpg, it will probably be a cute little shooter anyway

Unlike the gender identity garbage, furry shit is actually pure sexual degeneracy and does very much fit into the setting.
I just wanted kemonomimi though.

They don't have to be. But what they do need is to have good writing that makes sense within the presented system, which CDProjekt have proven time and time again to be woefully incompetent of. Nothing can come close to the freedom of a tabletop RPG, but you can certainly make a better RPG than Witcher 3 - I dare say even one that's not open world, because Witcher 3's flaws are so glaringly bad the open world isn't even high up on the list of the worst offenders.

>125 posts
>34 IPs
Epic shills are working hard I see.
Sage

>he doesnt get it
fuck your spectrums
if there are none then you are just shitting out oppinions without thinking fuck that
you misconstrue hyperbole for a strawman fuckoff to the hole you crawled out off be that your mom or your dads asshole

Attached: 1534157788162.jpg (794x821, 417K)

Sure, buddy. I've been here for over ten years and I've played every single DE including the abomination, but you're right because... oh, right, you have no arguments but you're just right. RPG elements randomly make an RPG now.

Its barely an RPG since you dont get to improve stats or backstory. Its basically a walking simulator cinematic experience with shitty shooting elements

>witcher 3 is bad
Opinion discarded. Seethe more, tranny.

So either the shills are arguing with themselves or there are people responding or maybe there aren't any shills and it's just people arguing.
Please leave this thread normie cunt

It's only a disappointment if you ever expected anything good from an open world trash game developed by Nu-CDPR

>if there are none then you are just shitting out oppinions without thinking fuck that
But that's plain wrong. There is no "perfect" anything, but it's pretty clear to see how something is worse than something else. There is no perfect human, but you a subhuman like you that doesn't have basic reasoning would certainly rank lower than a person that does. You feel me? Just because you're a dishonest fanboy (or maybe just too stupid, I can't tell) doesn't change the fact that there indeed is a spectrum and it's an objective one.

Literally everyone agrees that Deus Ex is a fucking rpg, you retarded schizo. Fucking low effort bait.

Cry more poo in loo

trannies seethe from different reason than Cyberpunk Yea Forums sceptics. CDR promised and imersive world and RPG that would be better than Deus Ex. Yet so far it look like some Detroit Become Human bullshit

>normie
Stay there.

this

It's not bad. It's just a bad RPG. It's a good visual novel, I guess. At least the DLCs. The base game is just irredeemably bad altogether as far as the main story goes.

Perfection.

bros... I just wanted a comfy RPG...

Attached: 1515042266140.webm (1206x500, 2.91M)

>you dont get to improve stats
But you do? Why would you lie on the internet like this?

>you misconstrue hyperbole for a strawman
Not mutually exclusive.

No thanks normie. Enjoy your futuristic tooter shooter walking simulator

This except without irony or false-flagging.

Attached: 1529325684306.png (979x2284, 1.2M)

It's funny. The same kind of brainlets like you are the one coming up with conspiracy theories about normies and journos, but suddenly when you have to back up something yourself with arguments your only option is a fallacy. Yeah, people say Deus Ex is an RPG. They also say Witcher 3 is an RPG. People are pretty fucking stupid.

(You)

THERE'S NO FLYING CARS IN THE GAME OH NONONOONONNOO
EVEN GTA V HAS THEM HAHAHAHHAA

>poster from the 2013 reveal
At least you too agree that what they gave us years later pales in comparison

Attached: 1516567818331.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

>Yet so far it look like some Detroit Become Human bullshit
Not really. It looks like a better Deus Ex with big budget and open world.

this

>cuckrunner
Cringe

Attached: 1528929728522.png (1500x776, 395K)

if you whine that 2077 is not perfect and then say "nothings perfect" then you deserve a noose and thats exactly what youre doing
also to reiterate
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN 2077 IS THEN STOP WHINING AND JUST GO AWAY
nobody is going to tailor an entire game genre to you specifically so your best shot is finding something that is already close
you like morrowind - go play morrownind and dont expect every game that comes out to be morrowind
malicious interpretation, read up

Attached: 1523914245193.jpg (554x555, 39K)

>hurrr everyone is wrong I'm the only one right durrrrr
Literally delusional. Take your pills please.

It's impossible to argue with these faggots. I honestly don't know what happened. Even when Witcher 2 released, Witcher fans were still relatively reasonable. But it feels like since these consolefags got Witcher 3 it's absolutely impossible to say anything bad about these games or the company without being called an Epic shill or whatever, lmao. I actually want 2077 to be good, and I've supported CDPR since Witcher 1 came out. But the lack of footage combined with these statements they keep making (like last year with CYBERPUNK WILL DEFINITELY BE AS POLISHED AS RDR2) just worry me. Are they forgetting they've built their fanbase from making engaging eurojank? I am not here for a fucking Snoy game.

Attached: Cum_88XWgAAzPJt.jpg (604x323, 41K)

>arguing with Epic shills
Just stop, it's completely pointless.

its an exercise
pointless yet fruitful

It's not fair.

Imagine slowly drifting through the giant skyscpaers in your flying car on a rainy night while youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E plays in the background

Attached: 1554450539105.gif (540x224, 2.94M)

How many bogeymen are living in your head rent free by now?

>if you whine that 2077 is not perfect
What are you even talking about? I never whined that it's not perfect. I didn't whine at all. I gave legitimate grievances which you're strawmanning because apparently you're too inept to defend the own game you're a cultish fanboy of?
>IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN 2077 IS THEN STOP WHINING AND JUST GO AWAY
>nobody is going to tailor an entire game genre to you specifically so your best shot is finding something that is already close
Except this is where you're wrong. I don't go into MGS threads being mad that it's not Thief, or Hitman threads being mad that I can't shadowmeld or something. The problem with Cyberpunk (and CDPR's attitude in general) is that they promise the world and deliver only half, if that. How the fuck is it my problem, for example, if they repeatedly stated they're making an RPG and then it turns out its a glorified shooter with RPG elements?
>nobody is going to tailor an entire game genre to you specifically so your best shot is finding something that is already close
But I don't only like Morrowind, you fucking mong. I even stated above I like Witcher very much, and have supported them from DAY ONE. But somehow I am not allowed to criticize what seems like shabby game design because... WOAAAH FUCKING TRANNY EPIC SHILL etc. You people are fucked in the head.

>show 50 minutes of uninterrupted gamwplay
>hurrr lack of footage
W1 was absolute shit compared to 3 btw.

If you advertise a deep Cyberpunk RPG, fucking deliver, or I'll stick around and just tell everyone how fucking shit your game is. These polish fucks just dumb everything down and ride it out on their good dev points, no fucking passion left in that company. Niggerfaggots.

40 minute demo was a scripted mess that only showed boring console FPS mechanics.

>open world loot n shoot
>fixed voiced protag
>legendary enemies and weapons
>no classes
>no stats
>no meaningful choices

Who hype for Fallout 4 2?

How can people even be Epic shills? Does Epic have a single game competing with this one? Isn't Cyberpunk going to fucking release on their shitty platform? Just shut up, idiota.

Fuck off shill, I can smell your taint throughout this thread

The game has been in production hell for almost 9 years. I really doubt its going to be good. But the shills are most annoying. They support CDPR because they are "non SJW" and they don't realize that CDPR are full of libtards who actually think trans people are normal and sexy and it isnt a mental disease similar to split personality disorder and other mental diseases.

If only CDPR didn't sell out to the west.

Attached: 1552578568211.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

They fact that they pulled out Keanu just a year ago instead having him planned since the beginning, already looks like they are making shit up as they go. I dont expect anything from this at this point

Fallout 4 was turbo shit but at least, at the very fucking least, Bethesda put out the Creation Kit.

We're getting diddly dick instead of REDkit from CDPR.

If this is an actual gameplay, then bravo. CDPR made a fucking console walking simulator. The only thing lacking were QTE events

>stats
>skills
>skillchecks
>customization
>dialogue options based on your background
>branching questlines
How is this not an rpg?

There is lack of footage, though, because that doesn't showcase much beyond a few things. It could be 5 hours long, it doesn't matter if we can't see the character customization and the rest. You need to get a feel for the game at first. And I hope you don't want me to bring up how Witcher 3 changed from the first showings to the release, lol...
>W1 was absolute shit compared to 3 btw.
Depends. In terms of atmosphere, it certainly wasn't. It had a lot more charm and personality. Many side quests and characters were far more memorable than what came in 2 and 3. Certainly, Witcher 1 is far better than 3 if we're not counting 3's DLC. The standalone is simply atrocious by any standards. The shitty Ciri main quest, the empty open world that they force on you with the abysmal horse controls, etc. 3 probably has the best OST, though.

>walking simulator
So like New Vegas, Morrowind, etc.?

>>stats
>>skills
>>customization
Every open world garbage has these features these days. AssCreed, Rage 2, Far Cry etc.
Eve God of War 4 has it.

I've stopped trying to change people's mind in these threads. I just post to collect (you)s and hope that the cdpr shills get a little buttmad by what I say.

Honestly I wish 2077 was the game that all those leaks + rumors made it seem like it was back in 2013. Everyone thought this was going to be definitive cyberpunk rpg. Way back when it was leaked that you could have different jobs, different apartments, etc. Now it seems like you're just locked into being a freelance mercenary. They were actually talking about letting players print out their character sheets back then, which would seem basically pointless now. I am hopeful that the closer we get to release date or at least after the game's release more anons will realise how gutted this game became in terms of role playing mechanics. 3 pointless history choices that give you a couple extra dialogue options + different spawn point and a voiced protagonist is fucking ridiculous.

>Multiple apartments have been canned (so no penthouse in the city center)
>Tumbler Q&A confirmed that you can't get heavy facial modifications like the Maelstrom
>Dev interviewed by YongYea said he wasn't aware if you'll be able to customize the color of your cyber arms and guns
>Emphasis was made on "your garage" it's unknown if you'll be able to get more than one
>There are no card games, pool, or mini games outside of hacking, fighting robots and car races

The games premise seems to be that you're a up and coming mercernary who wants to make it to the big leagues. But what's the point of making money if the game doesn't let you spend it on anything other than "unlock double jump" or "now you can be more stealthy" or "this gun kills enemies slightly quicker"
Witcher 3 didn't have an economy outside of gear and it looks like Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be exactly the same. This looks like a Deux Ex Human Revolution clone except you can drive around in cars with poor handling

Attached: 1475382757073.gif (924x507, 993K)

No, those are actual RPGs.

BG, NV and other RPGs also has them. Are they also not rpgs?

what dialogue options?
>yes
>no (yes)
>flavor response that adds nothing to the conversation
Basically bioware

I'm pretty sure these are all kids. Or at least some brain-damaged faggots new to Yea Forums. But yeah, I feel you, user. And I honestly think CDPR have a bad track record.
>start out as a "pc gaming company"
>consolify all your games
>suddenly decide to focus on visuals only
>say your game is going to have a modding kit and that it will outdo TES
>suddenly the visuals are awful and actually you swear nothing is different despite empirical evidence showing the opposite
>"doesn't matter, guys, it's a great looking-game anyway" [says ever consolekid on Yea Forums]
>no more modding kit
>literally abandon everything you set up in witcher 1 and 2, but who cares right, you want the console fanbase, so now you're going to sell the third game in the series as a fucking standalone by getting rid of the scoia'tael and everything you established in 1-2
They even sold out with GOG, which was clearly meant for PC classics, and not every new indie garbage that comes out.

W3 is not and was not made as eurojank
the only worrying statements are made on trash news websites by underplayed english majors
there is around a combined hour of actual gameplay a year before release
people defend W3 because every issue brought against it is meant to completely derank it as a good game and that makes people stingy
>first point delivers no information, state the grievances please
>game is not out yet and here you are judging an finished game. furthermore there are different kinds of RPGs this one is clearly not for you
>criticize with actual criticisms please and if possble wait for the game to come out before making definitive statements, it looks like wishfull thinking. bad optics
hey look, this is (you) only shorter : name one (1) game that you saw the entirety off (mechanically) a year before release

Not really. NV is just a walking shooting simulator with stats dumped on top.

They were more complicated while this is some casual basic shit. These days every hack n slash clone of Diablo is called "crpg" because it has STR and DEX stat.

Autism

Ah, yes, Morrowind, the game where you can basically play whatever you want and do whatever you want is the real walking sim!

>A ghost
Source for this? He's playing Johnny Silverhand and that guy's still supposed to be alive? The fuck?

I poke my head out of the gutter for one freakin' second, and fate shovels shit in my face.

Attached: InTheBeginning...-cyberpunk.jpg (917x496, 100K)

Normalfaggots and cultists from reddit are already infecting this place my friend. Things are only getting worse.

Attached: 1553471043689.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

THIS

you wish fore a game that doesnt exist so you shit on a game that does
great thanks
you focus on petty shit like minigames that you dont know, number of fucking appartaments (why?) and so on
please stop expecting a game made for you

If you're not autistic get the fuck off my website

The shitposts are becoming reality again. We are literally going to get some first-person GTA with a cyberpunk skin. I wasn't aware of the multiple apartments being canned though. Wasn't that one of their main fucking selling points? They literally said that you'll be able to "visualize" as you go up in the world by buying more expensive property... What a bunch of bullshit, yet again.

Keep crying, sweetie.

Attached: 1528928823275.jpg (1226x861, 168K)

Yeah, i have no idea why GOG (Good OLD Games) is allowing indie shit. At least they make a better greenlight check than steam that allows any asset flip garbage

It's a sad state of affairs when even fucking Fallout 4 has greater customization than CP77. At least you could choose from over a dozen home bases in FO4 or even make your own

Attached: 00e07c19418b30d778817349067fced0.jpg (1600x900, 1.14M)

>post talks about how cdpr lied to us
>HURR STOP WISHING FOR A GAME YOU MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD JUST ACCEPT THE BLAND SHIT BASED CDPR GIVE YOU EVEN THO THEY ADVERTISED IT AS A DEEP RPG

>a literal Bethesda shill
Yikes.

Attached: 02_LIS_EP2_Tracks.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

When did they lie?

Don't waste your time on him, he's probably the same kind of asshole who defended Mass Effect 3.

Why are you shilling mediocrity so hard? Why are your expectations so low? Why are you defending a AAA company that went out of their way to prioritize Hollyjew actor marketing instead of spending that money developing an actual RPG instead?

Attached: the_runaway_animated_by_thefearmaster-dbv3moh.gif (1000x511, 2.81M)

this so much this!!!

Attached: 1528809798463.jpg (1920x2160, 810K)

>W3 is not and was not made as eurojank
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
>name one (1) game that you saw the entirety off (mechanically) a year before release
Who said entirety, motherfucker? I am just asking for basic shit like seeing the character customization. Holy fuck, can you people talk in any way that isn't all-or-nothing and endless strawmanning? You are so insecure and defensive it's getting more infuriating than just cringy.

CP77 is literally Fallout 4 2.0, the comparisons are inevitable

>Morrowind
Can go anywhere in a giant world filled with dungeons and treasures and quests while eewryone react different to your race

>Cybershit
Goes from one cutscene to another while everyone treat you the same no matter if you are a bulky guy, petite chick or a half robot tranny

Itll be like arkham knight where joker popped up about 7-10 times. He wont overstay his welcome and it will be refreshing to be graced by keanu in well timed breather moments to bring levity to a series of dark quests.

Did you play CP77 already?

see this if you want to get even more disappointed

Does this mean we're at least getting some cute lesbians in this game?

Attached: 1561229183928.jpg (1063x1025, 428K)

We need one with Big Smoke

Boomers and doomers need to unite to kick zoomers and bloomers outta here

Nice try. This bottom pic is literally from GTAV, the part where Trevor lives

>h-hey there's 50 minutes of gameplay don't tell me there's not enough footage
>how do you know what the game is like, did you play it already?
Pick one.

I will remind them.

Attached: based cdpr.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

this but unironically

>user mad at companys expantion
>user is made about the downgrade that made W3 look better
>user is mad that he didnt get a free moding tool for a engine considrably more complicated than TES for free
>user i mad that he did get it
>what setups, the setups you expected or the ones writers made ?
trailer represents gameplay
wishing for better gameplay than the trailer represents is delusional
i for one think its good shit actually
you are asking for a specific thing and getting assblasted when devs dont read your mind (charactr creator a year before release, despite them actually showing it)
you also move the goalpost as if you were dodging bullets

Attached: moving goalpost.jpg (600x450, 102K)

ITT: seething Discord samefags

Not even CDPR has the gameplay because they know they got a stinker in their hands.

This has to be bait.

this is fine

Attached: 1481387048624.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

what is consoles and graphic options ?

DiscordxFluttershy is canon

NO NO NO NO DELET THIS KURWAAAAAAAA

>b-bait
So they didn't lie and you're just making shit up to shitpost? Ok.

Did you start following the news about this game just last year when the gameplay came out or something? Why are you even participating in this discussion?

First I thought about replying, but considering you can't even grasp basic spelling, I'm going to go with you being a retard rather than a troll.

Why are you shilling? Why are you so disingenuous? Do you not realize how obvious you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk

Attached: 1446035349824.webm (960x540, 631K)

Why does this game attracts so much autistic shitposters on Yea Forums anyway? The only games that came close in Yea Forums history are RE2 Remake and Bloodborne.

So you can't answer the question?

CDPR fans are really annoying

So your only source for those "lies" are "leaks" ?

Polish government pays them in toilet brushes to constantly shill and try to silence criticism.

>promising to focus on the pc side of things
>witcher 3 literally made for consoles and downgraded for their sake
>lied about said downgrade
>lied about the modding
>sold 2077 as a sprawling rpg where you can be anyone and do anything and buy different types of property only to go back on all of it
I guess Molyneux never lied either, it's totally ok to say one thing and go back on it closer to release.

>Mike Pondsmith confirmed on reddit that he browses Yea Forums
>he probably saw all of those shitposting threads about the game being too bright and told CDPR to make it darker
Last trailer is the result of your shitposting.

Attached: 1528817806547.jpg (1080x819, 206K)

>sold 2077 as a sprawling rpg where you can be anyone and do anything
Pretty sure they never said that desu.

you are clearly too good for the likes of me with your autocorrect switched on

It's consolekids defending their witcher 3 dads

this whole thread

Attached: 1528834871744.jpg (800x371, 81K)

The sad part is that even with mods it can't get close to how it looked like originally. And the only argument they've got is "LOLLL YOU COULDN'T HAVE PLAYED THAT AT UTLRA ANYWAY" missing the entire point that making games for PC is that so that they can peak in the later generation. I am seriously starting to wonder now if they really couldn't put out a modkit or if they went back on that due to contractual obligations the same as they did with the visuals. They are massive sellouts to the Microjew. I am willing to guarantee you they are going to be making a Microsoft exclusive soon enough.

Attached: 1529525935773.jpg (928x669, 94K)

FROM SAFEWAY
TO TESCO

They did, just not recently. You seem to be forgetting when the original cinematic launched. They certainly said the rest, including the apartment thing from the demo, so stop fucking pretending they aren't total liars.

Attached: 1528841475750.jpg (2408x1488, 355K)

Advertising the superior version of your game to the public and then downgrading it before you release should be illegal.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Are you so retarded that you need autocorrect to fix your sentences? You should've shut up the first time, you look even worse now. Virtually everyone on this website seems to be able to type without making gross spelling errors, except a minority that you're a part of, but I guess they're all just using autocorrect huh. There's no way that they're just aware of basic spelling? Amazin'.

>248posts
>46 IPs
Yikes. And they say that Discord/Resetera raids are not real.

Attached: CyberTheft.jpg (1920x1080, 724K)

Autism.

He could have dyslexia, user.

Let's post some classics.

Attached: 1543767263941.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Attached: 12291_4a44ef4c78993.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>The sad part is that even with mods it can't get close to how it looked like originally.
Yeah it's because they went out of their way to actually remove assets they previously showed. They didn't even have the decency to make an Enhanced Edition or to at least give us an update or a REDkit with these assets.

What a bunch of cunts.

Who cares. By your logic that just means all the shills are arguing with eachother so why dont you fuck off

the biggest mistake from CDPR was releasing that teaser however many years ago
they made it to see what the response would be and the response was too great
they gave you a game pitch 3 years before they started making the game
and here you are, bitching about 2077 not being exactly like that trailer and the 5 or 6 lines of text that accompanied it

delusional

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-Trailer-Details-e1367626849855.jpg.optimal.jpg (570x356, 35K)

I can't believe sunfags are still seething because they aren't getting a shitty Cuckrunner fanfiction desu.

Attached: 1528917899176.jpg (448x750, 148K)

Well, I would accept that, but his instant defense was the autocorrect thing. That's why I said it made him look worse.

Attached: CyberRace.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

a big reply to such a small thing

It's known that CDPR has shills that will samefag 100+ posts a thread for free

Attached: 1528810928534.png (800x533, 669K)

>trannies are seething because they got exposed
Yikss

Attached: 1560160934837.png (800x4145, 1.06M)

Not really. They set up a certain expectation and they encouraged it as more as discovered. When the /tg/ fags started making 2077 threads and posting articles that backed up their autismo from CDPR interview, it's pretty clear that they were aiming to make something bigger, and that their project narrowed down as things went on. They could've put the breaks at any point, but they never do.

kek

Attached: 1528824661868.jpg (800x563, 523K)

For free cdpr shill

>kill everyone but be neutral about it
Every time. Still cracks me up how in every Witcher game there's some pensive moment where Geralt is debating whether or not to kill a literal psychopath despite tearing through thousands of more or less innocent people. He literally slays some lads because they called Triss a whore. What a beta.

Attached: 1544819661275.png (525x550, 511K)

If that's the level of analysis you got from this thread I feel sorry for you

based bonbi poster

Attached: CYBERGAME 2098.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Look at those gook hybrid teeth

What leads some people to get so angry and obsessed over a game? I didn't believe that Epic shilling against Cyberpunk shit first time I heard it but it's starting to make more sense now.

Attached: 1529431083513.png (4688x1704, 2.84M)

Attached: 2540419-7269986531-ibhA2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Dilate, epic shill.

For free

Attached: 32.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

Based bonbi poster dabbing on cdpr shills

Attached: 1547084183056.gif (378x352, 1.17M)

I swear these threads are made the same autistic retard who hated Deadfire.

What do you get from this? Does this fuel your autismo machine or something?

For free

Oh no, it broke.

>he doesn't like sharp teeth
what are you gay

Attached: CuberPunk.jpg (2000x1126, 379K)

Attached: 1560225396017.jpg (1648x654, 370K)

Back to tiktok, teens.

Attached: 1323028063892.jpg (600x600, 68K)

For free

Attached: 047667.jpg (1440x810, 253K)

Boomer RPG veterans VS shilling soi boy zoomers

Attached: 1560231139035.png (683x617, 125K)

A girl that pretty will never even be nice to you for politeness' sake. Stay mad.

this

>call others npc
>while defending epitome of npc game

Sharp teeth? Look at the growing on the upper jaw and the shovel shape of the incisors. She has gook heritage

You seem very keen to hate on a game for very petty things. Outright lying about other things in order to fuel some agenda. What do you even want?

Attached: 1528825710149.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Samefag tranny

For free no life spammer

>It looks like a better Deus Ex
>AYY PENDEJO JAINA POR FAVOR NOT ANOTHER THREE NIGHTER JAJAJAJAJ
>FUCK FUCK FUCKED OVER COCKSUCKER BITCH
>CLEANER THAN A CUNT AT A COVEN AMIGO NOW LET'S JACK OPEN A BOTTLE OF SCOTCH SHITFUCK
Yeah. Nah. It doesn't look like a better Deus Ex. At all.

Attached: 1561225525671.jpg (724x724, 31K)

I don't know who you are that's making these, but just know that no matter how sad I am, you always get a smile out of me, m8.

CDPR fanboys are the worst. It's objectively the most mediocre dev there is, yet people are sucking their dick so hard

Attached: 61673223ddb239bd075ed69967a90f27.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Yeah, the downgrade is one thing, lying about it another altogether but what really pisses me off was that they promised mod tools and never delivered on that either. There really shouldn't be any BASED CDPR shills left. The end result is Ubisoft tier. Downgrade, lies and no mod support. That's every shitty developers modus operandi and CDPR is no different from that anymore.

LOOOL I LOVE THOSE WOJAKS XDD
Mind if repost this based sh*t on Reddit? ;P

Autism

Attached: cybercucked2077.png (1634x387, 39K)

It's incredible that they'd stoop so low as to imply Morrowind is a bad game. These fucking savages.

glad I made you smile lad

Attached: ScreenShot CP2077.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

For free zoomer spammer

>mean word trigger me :((((
Stop posting that ugly gook shit.

*Sips Drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
>it doesn't need to have good side activities
>it doesn't need to be not full of SJW propaganda
>it doesn't need to have only two gender options for you to choose
>it doesn't need not cater to Zoomers
>it doesn't need not cater to mentally ill trannies

Attached: 1528831861010.jpg (326x412, 24K)

I bet you won't even play Cyberpunk unless its released on Switch

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1671x1080, 293K)

This, CDPR is going to have to face the reality they can't write, they can't make good games, they can't even make good engines.

Attached: cybercucked2078.png (930x1081, 982K)

Pretty based and rational

Good games like Witcher 3 don't need mods desu. Stick to your broken betshitsda garbage.

You should do one of the new N.Gin. Labs from the new Crash. Fits perfectly.

I'll enjoy it regardless

Attached: chuck_nbc.jpg (360x540, 156K)

Attached: 95604_full.jpg (1280x960, 275K)

>Witcher 3
>Good

Attached: Cyber.jpg (1600x900, 260K)

Upvoted

IM pretty sure the development take so many years because they probably initially implemented the most cliche and most shitty mechanics and they constantly change it to make it more original and memorable.

You'll enjoy a game you know nothing about?

I can't believe they made that embarrassing faggot into the CE figure instead of the girl from the original cinematic. They've truly lost their minds. Honestly, a kino decision would've been to make the creator into an in-game character and make a figure of him. But that's too much for the Polacks.

LOCAL Yea Forums MAN CANT GOOGLE SHIT

Attached: WEARETSRYDTUF.png (1382x767, 184K)

Is that a Simpson's mod for 2012 Most Wanted?

I can't believe they went from Commander Sheppard to Jesse pinkman

Attached: CyberBOB.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Back to playing skyrim 3: the wild hunt on your xbox, basedboy

Attached: 1557401868101.webm (1280x720, 467K)

Delusional fanboy. We've truly gone back to the PS3/360 days, except it's poorfags with their mom's laptops now.

Attached: 1560702893205.png (1157x1078, 1007K)

Attached: chuck.jpg (400x267, 26K)

they dumbed it down into a gta game

Attached: 1528833380742.jpg (640x480, 372K)

>OHNONONO A FUCKING WHITE MALE REEEE
Dilate tranny

They should had hire Chris Avellone as the main writer and story designer. Instead, he wastes his talent on EA garbage like Fallen Order

CDprojekt is bad at writing. They are clueless without source material provided by Sapkowsky and the nigger who wrote Cyberpunk world can't help them with story and characters, only setting.

The polaks are giving Todd Howard a run for his fucking money as the King of Lies

Attached: c3bb37bca7adf5191fef78e37e889afb.jpg (455x675, 86K)

>White male
>Cancer patient

Avellone is a retarded hack. Look at nu vegas.

why would trannies seethe about a tranny game

Attached: Tower02.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

Cringe

>Why yes, I did pre-order CypberPunk 2077
>How could you tell?

Attached: 1560692416760.webm (720x405, 2.61M)

The only thing stopping Ubisoft from being good is applying a basic amount of polish to their games because the mechanics and AI are always laughably bad. They have a good fundamental grasp of what makes a descent open world game. Their execution is just balls.

They also need to stop shilling Uplay obviously

What are you talking about, retard? Witcher 3 was supposed to have a dedicated modding tool. Like, imagine knowing so little about what the adults are talking about that this is a gotcha moment for you.

Because he's an actual tranny spammer from Reddit

>MUH AVELLONE

How to spot a babby whose only played NV and Kotor 2 as their only rpgs and think his opinion is worth a damn

How to identify the reddit and resetera shilling tranny:
>reddit spaces
>uses facebook memes
>blindly shills and defends said piece of media without taking in any criticism or giving criticism of their own
>thinks hollywood and corporations are based
>relies on reverse psychology and mental gymnastics to prove that you are "wrong"
>strawman
>thinks trannies aren't mentally ill
>tells you to be a part of the mindless collective
>takes out the /pol/ boogieman
>calls you a contrarian even though he's a contrarian shill himself
>massive hypocrite
>its popular so it must be good
>samefag mass replies (You)
>pushes for SJW agendas
>will say he hates trannies just to blend in
>falseflags
>has a large amount of dick in his mouth while shilling and making posts

Attached: ss-415.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

are you defending this game or trying to be offensive, i can't fucking solve this riddle

>Cgi movie versus video game
jeez i wonder who would win and has no limitations

Attached: ss-141.jpg (1920x1080, 722K)

I'm something of a rational thinker myself

Attached: 1538142087082.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

lurk moar summerfag

>New Vegas was bad
This is why i hate zoomer CDPR fanboys. I can tell you loved Witcher3, nigger

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

hahahaah onononononoon
HE DOES IT FOR FREEE
WHAT A FUCKING (((EPIC))) LOSER HOLY SHIT

Mean words are great. When used sparingly. The demo was trying too hard and the dialogue was not only cringe inducing it was just badly written altogether. Like some cheap pilot for an amateur TV show written by an ESL wetback whose first and only words he learned in English were "FUCK" "CUNT" and "COCKS".
All the while slapping the "mature" label wherever they can like a meaningless marketing buzzword that it s.

And the reason why I'm bringing it up in the first place is because that guy was obnoxiously comparing this actual trash to Deus Ex thinking it'll somehow elevate it into the same rank if he shoves it into the same sentence. It won't. And your shilling tactic is embarrassingly see-through.

Attached: 1515730442344.jpg (1800x1200, 219K)

>it doesn't have to be at night
it will be - there is dynamic weather system
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
it will be set in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
because it doesn't have to be
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
if you want to play as anorectic, socially handicapped netrunner, just allocate the points accordingly instead of maxing strength and charisma, fluid character build allows you to choose who do you want to be
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
you can use them as a taxi, they are there for fast travel purpose
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
what do you mean? Like being able to walk into every room and apartment in skyscraper? Pointless.
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
YOU REMEMBER HOW USA IS 100% WHITE, NO BLACKS, NO HOMOS, NO TRANNIES AND HOW CYBERPUNK IS ABOUT RENAISSANCE OF THE LOFTIEST HUMAN QUALITIES? yeah, me neither. Be happy that there are still whites, considering the game is set in USA 50+ years ahead from now, /pol/ack
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
there will be customisation options and they are not yet finished, hard to talk about something being good when it's still under development
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
there will be meaningful dialogue choices, define ''real''
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
you can't join them formally but you can choose who to work for
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
you cann kill them, just not the story essential NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
according to Mike Trauma Team can be summoned and their purpose gameplay wise is similar to healer in MMORPGs - they heal you when you are in critical condition
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
there will be destructible environment, but it doesn't mean you can nuke whole city

Attached: 1561461482676.png (689x623, 490K)

Attached: CyberPunkGame.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

have sex

They have the same budget

Nuvegas is a quintessential zoomercore, you retarded teen. Keep eating up Obshitdian shit.

What story do you think Avellone did that was so good? CDPR are pretty bad at writing, but Blood and Wine came out unintentionally deeper than they might've wanted it to be. It's one of my favorite stories in any games - though admittedly, I am partial to anything vampire-related. But I guess Avellone is better than your average writer. I remember playing PoE and it wasn't even funny how much more of a character Durance was compared to the rest of the cringy shit in that game.

rent free

I bet Witcher is your only game and you dont even know what Planescape Torment is you fucking baby. Tell me your favourite writers and their video games

>it doesn't need to have good graphics
graphics will be good and most probably there will be again hidden option to unlock hidden MAX settings like in Witcher 3
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
becuase it don't? Also, half of CDPR are poles, rest of staff are people of different nationalities, amongst them I've heard most are asians. Americans? Wouldn't make sense if there was a lot of them, they can earn far more in USA than in Poland
>it doesn't need mod support
its being considered, time will tell
>it doesn't need to have good box art
subjective, I like personally yellow background, brings attention to itself
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
if the budget would be blew up on actors, the game would not be produced at all
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
it will be an RPG, why you claim it won't?
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
you don't have to be able to do that
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
again, you don't have to be able to do that
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
you can customize your car
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
time will tell, chances are it will be included in the game but not in the gameplay

fuck all corpo dicksuckers, pal

ok bend over

Attached: large.jpg (1753x1078, 674K)

For free

cringe

I told you to stop posting that ugly gook shit didn't I? Are you illiterate?

WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
there will be dynamic weather system
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
there will be branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
there will be crowds and a lot of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
old news, part of the bussiness, deal with it - you almost certainly will be able to unlock hidden max settings via mods like with Witcher 3 - if you want your Cyberpunk 2077 look as pretty like on trailers, go ahead, just don't cry your PC is fried or game destabilizied
>it doesn't need to have substance
not sure what you mean, but if you mean integrity, everything points out to fact that this game second name is gonna be integrity
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
it doesn't even look like GTA, you are projecting at this point

He wrote Fallout2 and Planescape.

Attached: CyberSonic.png (1464x818, 1.58M)

Yikes desu senpai

Its way better than any Witchcuck game you fucking casual

W-Who is that?

rent free mr autismo

Fuck off polack fsggot shill delete this

Cringe

kys

Lol

Attached: CyberMini.jpg (1920x1200, 390K)

>it doesn't even look like GTA, you are projecting at this point
you outted yourself shill faggot

Attached: 139641763737.png (640x640, 661K)

Guess you'll have to seethe more.

Attached: 1561134874135.jpg (683x1024, 110K)

Planescape is not an RPG

heh

Is this FF14?

Attached: gaming-Cyber.jpg (3840x2160, 1.55M)

Cringe

Make me

Attached: L.jpg (265x190, 6K)

Dilate have sex

notice how none of the shills could argue against this lmao

no, its cyberpunk

Attached: 1552258226079.png (714x527, 575K)

Have sex

and guess which of those two games isn't tranny pozed downgraded and overpromised and overhyped garbage of a GTA clone

Because none of them are honest

based

Durance and Grieving mother were the only good parts of this game. Same with Eritis in Numenera. And those were his only contributions in those games. Chris need to have the lead design position in order for the game to shine. Giving him some minor elements while overall story is handled by zoomer cucks is why modern rpgs are so shitty.

Dilate

you first

Attached: 1552262502151.png (720x853, 1.04M)

Yikes

Define RPG and why PS:T is not a one

CyberPunk

Attached: 1553008256995.jpg (1300x958, 775K)

>compares Deus Ex to CP2077

at least you tried lol

But I guess Mass Effect isn't since you're playing as Commander Shepard voiced by whoever the fuck

So many underage faggots shilling for this game

Looks great

Attached: CP2077.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

its their game of the generation, I get them

Attached: 1553008363910.jpg (1600x900, 519K)

Honestly, I think Sawyer might be pretty based too. Sadly, we will never know since he's an Obsidicuck for life. He made an entire video about how he dreams about making historical RPGs without waifushit. youtube.com/watch?v=UxlNmDIhwVs I think if he was actually able to make whatever game he wanted he'd quickly drop the SJW shit and get real.

Reminder not to believe anything Yea Forums says about CDPR games

Attached: witcher3.png (1824x254, 33K)

Is this is how CyberPunk looks? daym!!!

Attached: 1552492973615.jpg (1024x663, 668K)

Can't make my own character, forced to play as some predetermined shmuck. Can't do anything I want.

fucking based, this is the average cyberfag

I like this image. I really do like this image

I wish CP2077 looked half as good as GR2.

Attached: 1560272637401.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Mass effect is not s fucking rpg zoomer

>>it doesn't need mod support
>its being considered, time will tell
They literally confirmed no mod support.

I wonder what kind of people would hate Avellone and what is their political leaning.

Attached: 363466.png (875x789, 249K)

As shit as nu gta is, At least it still has mini games, Apartments, Flying cars, etc. And that's in a game from 2013, I guarantee Cyberpunk won't live up to the hype

fixed

Attached: 1553007954665.png (1168x1328, 1.34M)

>dont believe anything you read because of this one post out of hundreds of millions
Shills are on high alert damage control

BUT IT HAS KAHNOOO REEEKS

Attached: 1560224159493.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

It's crazy how I've witnessed the dumbing of our children through subtle social ques like little jigs

Attached: 1552506039020.jpg (1939x1091, 983K)

Attached: 1559574957094.png (1978x1110, 2.89M)

OMG I LOVE HIM. He's so cool and loveable omg xD
hes the internets boyfriend haha!

The gaming industry is so screwed

Attached: 1558365224585.png (1277x544, 1.17M)

Attached: thumb1280x1280_3445102788_1e1d99daca_o.jpg (1280x720, 721K)

Sawyer is a massive sjw cuckold. He will never return to make a good game because Trump lives in his head rent free for life.

Imagine being this sad.

I don't get this thing about politicized vs apolitical media. Of course, ANY media will be politically due to the subject that's experiencing it. But there's a pretty big difference between "Hey, I think the underlying biases of these 1920s authors might lean this way..." to "FUCK YES WE NEED TO TEACH PEOPLE ABOUT OUR IDEOLOGY AND YEAAAAH!!!"
Like I am genuinely puzzled. There's a word for media that's intentionally made to sway people politically, and that's called propaganda.

Not just because of that one but because of the general hateboner Yea Forums has towards these games, I mean 90% of the criticism you see are outright lies
>not an rpg
>no night
>no stats
>no backstories
all lies

Attached: CyberTornado.jpg (3840x2160, 1.37M)

don't bully him! >:O
he had a tough life...

Attached: 1560136934837.jpg (750x763, 48K)

>reminder that cyberpunk 2077 wont have flyable vehicles of any kind
>saints row (2011) does
The absolute state of cdpr

Reminds me of Todd Howard saying that we should not believe people writing bad stuff about Fallout 4

It looks exactly the same lmao

Attached: 1535636712688.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

This. Also friendly reminder that he admits he has no idea why the first game did better than the second.

you are sad because they are making fun of your shit taste

Attached: Day Cyber.jpg (1280x720, 846K)

Attached: Fallout 4 2.jpg (1100x618, 186K)

More info? I haven't been up to date with this stuff. Does he Tweet about Trump like Spoony or something?

Its just a classic zoomer. Reminder that everyone born after 2000 is fucked up for life

>they
oof

there is a reason people say its just GTA with a cyberskin mod

Attached: CyberPunkGmae.png (1479x826, 1.98M)

Nooo, I cant imagine being that sad because keanu reeves is the most sad! Have you seen the picture of him on the bench? haha I feel sooooo bad for him omg sad keanu needs a hug :'(((

Collection of works by A. Aanonymous famous Yea Forums shitposter and propagator of the "sun-seethe" transformative discourse movement
currently features 23, arguably 24 works available for free
because he does them for free

>Keanu supports Israel
/pol/ should love him then

Attached: 1518045625-1479659151.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

>it's impossible for more than one person to make fun of me
>it must be a samefag, that's the only explanation
Now that's sad

Does he really?

but /pol/ hates MIGA fags

Kill yourself, tranny.

Attached: 1560169909985.png (593x369, 48K)

How does that work?

Attached: CyberZoomer.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

Seething underage tranny

>Signed his support for Israel
Wtf does this even mean? How do you sign support for an entire nation? I'd love to see this document especially since a bunch of jews crafted it.

Whoever wrote Baldur Gate 2 should also earn respect because characters were top notch

this is my coping mechanic

WOW CyberPunk looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

Attached: CyberSeal.jpg (2500x1406, 2.72M)

U.S bad, Israel good

Attached: 1489780186094.gif (600x600, 899K)

just wanted to be a cop lads... like in CYBERPUNK 2020...

Attached: D6sHOiwUcAEc5uW.jpg (1167x1061, 279K)

They seem to love Trump and he's the biggest Israel supporter out there.

dilate

It's well known that there's a Hollywood billionaire that uses his connections to influence Israeli politics by inviting acitrs to parties for favors to the Israeli government. Keabu has been frequently in touch with these people since John Wick

This is what Chris Avellone said. Its okay to have politics but the game shoudnt preach any answers but only create questions. He is a redpilled centrist and this is why he is one of the few creative people in the industry. Many other turned into leftist sock puppets for brownie points on twitter.

>tranny telling other people to dilate
Kys and dilate

At least you're honest. That's more than I can say for cdpr. Here, have a picture to jerk off to

Attached: 1505109836976.jpg (3200x2868, 827K)

Attached: CyperPunk Rain.jpg (1665x1080, 372K)

then you've been living under a rock. summerfag

>Faggots still mad that the sun exists.

>Not reading the thread

Attached: CyberPunfk 2077.jpg (1920x1080, 758K)

it wasn't this guy, but i have replied for him the most accurately i can

>get their way with the devs
>still seethe
of course they will seethe for ever because they are trannies, and that doesn't make any of the negative points the game has moot you dumb shill

his art is misunderstood in his time and would be unrivaled for ages to come
also free
bc he made it for free
epic didnt even pay him

OMG!!! NIGHT AND RAIN!!!! JUST LIKE MY INCELRUNNER 2049!!!!! NOW THATS PROPER CYBERPUNK!

Attached: 1560785764206.jpg (671x800, 73K)

>creating a whole thread just to shitpost your photoshop edits

What a strange coping mechanism.

Attached: CupThonk.png (755x746, 309K)

I have.

Attached: cyberrun.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Keep seething, tranny.

>a man attacked for believing a true statement is true
This is Chris in modern video game industry

Attached: 504.jpg (960x960, 99K)

It just looks ugly bro. Like Saints Row 3 or GTAV. Very rough for the eyes and bland. Not really atmospheric at all.

Attached: 1540036785694.jpg (1920x2159, 469K)

BASED
falseflagging resetera tranny BTFO

You Americans need to realize the jew plays both sides, They aren't going to put them selves in a losing position, War/Revolution is the only way to put an end to it.

Attached: CyberMirror.jpg (1680x1050, 427K)

Discord trannies are mentally ill and have nothing else to do when they're not dilating. What the fuck do you expect? These faggots remind me of RE2 autistic shitposters, probably the same "people".

You've read the entire thread have you? All 400+ posts? And then the only post you've decided to make is bitching about the lighting topic, when there are far more specific criticisms directed at cdpr than that.
Cool.

this guy gets it

Attached: CyberGame2078.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

I didn't want Cuckrunner, thanks.

Fucking based.

Attached: 1560147281829.png (730x485, 163K)

he was complaining that most player-created characters are white males, he is one of these white guilt guys

>more specific criticisms directed at cdpr than that.

Kek no.

>"criticisms"
Ok tranny.

Attached: 1528832252366.png (1272x876, 1.55M)

They marketed Blade Runner. Even ripped the flying cop car out of it.

Attached: 1535644264191.jpg (1920x2160, 761K)

Great job shills!!

>NOT MUH BLADE RUNNER

Also the last trailer blew you the fuck out.

Don't forget to preorder

Attached: 1529192617085.jpg (1748x1131, 1.15M)

Or you know, Shadowrun? An actual real cyberpunk setting?

Attached: BCj6l.gif (640x360, 1.98M)

>cuckrunner invented flying cars
Go be an autistic incel somewhere else.

Dilate

Wtf bros... why couldn't we have gotten pic related...

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 trailer.jpg (1400x700, 136K)

You mean the cinematic trailer that had a total of 0 seconds of actual gameplay footage

This particular shape, yes.

Attached: peter-popken-kspinner-crash-popken.jpg (1400x1517, 394K)

Unironically better cover than the real one.

>tfw ubisoft's brexit game is more cyberpunk than the game LITERALLY called cyberpunk
What a timeline.

Attached: zoomerpunk.png (812x573, 789K)

fuck, I'm excited for 2077 but this gave me a good laugh

I have a big penis and cyberpunk 2077 will be a game for absolute casuals, soiboys and zoomers

Epic argument there bro really convinced by your legitimate and specific criticisms.

>Shadowrun
YASSSS I FREAKING LOVE SHADOWRUN
DUDE ELVES AND ORCS IN CYBERPUNK!!!! THAT'S LIKE SO FREAKING AWESOME LOL!!! MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS COMBINED!!!!!!

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

You didn't refute any of my points. You lost.

Tiny buildings.

Attached: 1528821369690.webm (1056x438, 3M)

new:

>posts cuckrunner 2049 which came out several years after cp77 teaser
Pretty obvious who ripped off who.

You didn't ask to provide criticisms. You said you had read the thread and then shitposted.

> I had a big penis
Ftfy tranny
Dilate

I bet you fucking CDPR shill hated Arcanum because it had orcs and elves

Attached: 1551102395730s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

A CGI shitfest with cringy preset protagonist and Keanu Reeves? No. No that didn't BTFO anyone.

Attached: 1559985196714.gif (499x487, 1020K)

This is literally a screenshot from Deus Ex: MD....

Even with furries and fairies it still was more serious than current Cyberpunk Vice City

It's the same shape from the first movie. Filthy dumb zoomer scum.

Attached: giphy.gif (540x225, 1.97M)

DUDE KEANU REAVES!!!
FROM MATRIX AND JOHN WICK!!!
TOTALLY HYPED!

>zoomer cuckrunner soiboy calling other people zoomers
Yikes

You know that wasn't from the actual game and just a CGI trailer, right?

Love how the shills got BTFO this entire thread, keep up the good fight.