Look at this love triangle

Look at this love triangle.

Attached: file.png (648x810, 538K)

>Dissidia Tifa
have sex

i see a couple and aerith who is single because she loves zack.

This. It's literally canon that they only reason she shows any interest in Cloud is because of Zack and how cloud is emulating Zack then at the end of Advent Children she fucks off to the lifestream with Zack to have freaky nethersex for all time.

I unironically hope that once FF7R comes out on PC, someone will replace the shitty Tifa model with the Dissidia one.

20 years later, Aeris finally had the upper hand.

It only lasted 2 weeks thanks to based Team Ninja.

Attached: BDC7B251-2864-4590-87E9-0FE1126C8CC5.jpg (1424x868, 230K)

The Dissidia one wears the right outfit, but it's lower res, so it would look off.

Ideally they'll have the OG outfit as DLC in Remake or modders will do it.

How long until Crisis Core dlc?

Attached: (Mizuryu Kei) MORAL CRISIS - 24.jpg (983x1400, 166K)

>I unironically hope that once FF7R comes out on PC, someone will replace the shitty Tifa model with the Dissidia one.
Ever since FFXIII-2, which FF-titles had customizable costumes and which didn't?

add some colour correction and slight blemishes on her skin textures like the other & she fits in perfect. this should have been FF7R tifa from the start

Attached: PERFECT.png (648x810, 501K)

That's not a good sign.
Hoo boy I can't wait for the once in a lifetime chance to get a costume in a collab effort with ubisoft.
Remember the carnival in FFXV?

The Tifa redesign is terrible but so is giving Cloud his AC hair.

you can already start a twitter campaign with this image alone, just needs to refine it a little bit more

Is there a version of cloud that's managed to do a good job of adapting his old FF7 concept art hair to realistic type hair?

get on it japs. it's up to you.

Looks fine in Dissidia. Even Prompto in FFXV looks more like FF7 Cloud than the 7R design does. Pouty cheek baby face and AC hair, what a disaster.

Attached: 1561465129104.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

These FUCKING threads...

I dont know if ANY of you ever played the fucking game, but there is in NO WAY any romantic relations between any of these characters?? Are you motherfuckers dumb??

Attached: 1553572776211.png (298x300, 39K)

I hope they don't try and make the spin offs canon with changes to the game. As far as I'm concerned, they're not canon at all. They weren't thinking about any of the things they did in those other games and movies when they made the original. It wasn't even a thought.

Hopefully forever, since it's the worst entry in the Compilation. And I like VII-Zack more.

I haven't seen one.

Tifa and Cloud literally had sex in an open field

Hi

Attached: 001.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

Sounds like you haven't played it either, little buddy.

What a ridiculous claim. Every game since III has romance and even II supposedly has it, but it's not onscreen.