Hate the game but still play it

>hate the game but still play it

What's her name, Yea Forums?

Attached: m3053l2mzk631.png (800x1175, 276K)

ARK, it's a terrible game with a community to which the word toxic can be legitimately applied and filled with more bugs (both the software and Chinese variety) than you could possibly imagine.

Yea Forums

This place hasn't been fun since 2012. It's just outrage culture and circlejerking over flavor of the months. Threads and replies are predictable as fuck and moderation is still fucking trash. I don't enjoy coming here anymore. Everytime I do, I get pissed and leave but just end up back here a few minutes or hours later.

Attached: tears feel.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

Yep.Fuck this game, but i love it.

Attached: _ark_se__giganotosaurus_by_phelcer-d9uy2cq.jpg (1168x684, 72K)

Maplestory

just go to 4+4 chan fag

How fucking hard is it to moderate this fucking board. The mods can get autistic and ban any mention of the eceleb fag that cheated on his wife, but they keep the rest of the catalogue full of shit.
It is a joke at this point

8 chan is even more cynical and misanthropic.

sad but true

I keep coming back to the places (forums, games, etc) that gave me happy memories a long time ago. I know I can't relive those times, but I keep trying anyways. I don't know how to move on and create new happy memories like I used to do.

League of legends

R6:Siege

Been playing R6 since Rogue Spear only missing out on Lockdown
I just want tactical shooters where I don't need to roleplay or join some forum to enjoy but the genre is pretty dead.
Siege is alive but the e-sport turn it's taken makes most matches miserable.

>outrage culture
Where did this even come from? It feels like it just suddenly happened years ago.

BOTW, 40 hours long gameplay and i'm still trying to figure out why is it supposed to be kino?
i don't hate it tho

I love the look and sound of classic Sonic games so I always try to play them and beat just one, but I can’t do it. He moves so slow and slippery and you just get hit randomly despite jumping on enemies. Recently I tried Mania and got to the stage 2 boss and couldn’t beat it and just deleted it off my console. Sonic is such trash why do people play these games and why do I keep going back?

Left Alive

I can't even imagine doing this.
I played World of Warcraft and quit the instant I realized I wasn't having fun anymore a few months after Cataclysm came out.

Tried DotA 2, did the same thing when I got sick of BR and ruskie shutters on English servers.

Would have quit Smash and pawned my Switch if they had added Steve or some bullshit like that, etc.

Imagine not respecting yourself and your free time enough to do something you enjoy.

Attached: 1360298854295.png (300x315, 237K)

>can't even beat mania, the easiest classic game
Seriously git gud my dude like holy shit, you literally just need to hang onto 1 ring to stay alive like 90% of the time.

Elite: Dangerous. Sub-500 hours and the most fun I've had in the game was in the first twelve hours. The only thing that's kept me going is the sound and visual design. Almost every game design choice drives me into a frothing red rage (special shout out to the horseshit that was the original engineering system)

Attached: 1556698610029.png (737x607, 304K)

>STAYVEN YER SO SMALL!

What is this Yea Forums meme from anyway?

Interrogation of a murderer who thought he was much smarter than he actually was.

CSGO.
It's the only game my friends play, so I need to force myself to play it if I want to play with them.

Entitled late millenial children grew up and started looking for a fight in a peaceful society.

I personally think it's because of a lack of strife in their lives. It's been shown that when people don't have problems to overcome in their life, they make problems up. I'm pretty sure that's a huge reason. And from there it proliferated to others by suggestibility, emotional thinking, etc. etc.

>Quiting a game and selling the system because a certain character was added
The ultimate cringe onions poster I wish Steve was added instead of giving into autistic retarded neckbeard rosterfags like u so I could see u all seethe and shit ur diapers over a literal block dude
Like imagine actually being you

Fallout 4. I keep making excuses.
>just wearing myself out
>just trying to get in last few instances
>only want to know more lor
It's fun, but not very good.

Final Fantasy XIII. It's probably the worst game I've ever played but I feel compelled to replay it every nine months or so.

Attached: a757fb627b7063c5007ee134b0970d4c_1920_KR.jpg (500x717, 94K)

Stevey stevey cope and seethey
Not in smash he has to leavey

Attached: 1561467205011.png (586x647, 48K)

Don’t give a shit about Steven mineshaft or super speglords or banjietrannies
Just to watch u spergs cry yourself over a literal block man because it’s not ur autism bear and grotesque Steve made u cry and scared u
Faggot

Attached: 63C0E87C-4A16-4157-8E8A-909E1405CDC2.png (952x697, 281K)

Final Fantasy 14. Keep trying to get friends to branch out of it when they say they're bored and also hate the game but none of them will. Only play it when it's updated for a few days just to see them.

>U
Hi ESLkun, still seething I see

Attached: 1309914562341.jpg (388x384, 27K)

Imagine legitimately considering quitting a game and an entire console if they add one character who doesn't appeal to your tastes

Dota 2

Stay boilin

soon

Attached: D1DS4NUXQAEb-XR.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

I wanted Banjo so I don't really care about Steve, I just think it's retarded to quit an entire console because of one character in one game with 70 other characters.

SFV
I wish anime fighters had bigger communities

Nintendo is already on thin ice with me. Trying to sell me six rectangles for 5.99 would have been the breaking point.

And they don’t care about what u want
Sounds like ur the one boiling
Imagine wanting banjoke u should end ur existence

ESLkun SEETHING