What will I think of it?

What will I think of it?

Attached: efca91f40582fc94769ab9f339f03df9.png (953x541, 734K)

>oh man i cant believe this game allowed me to come out of the closet

Good shit.

Really boring start because you'll most likely spend the time mining or following groups to steal their shit
Afterward it's a great part where you are actually becoming better and exploring the world to gain better stuff
Then it gets back to boring because every location will either be filled with enemies that are either so weak you knock them all in one-hit but spend 30 minutes trying to kill, or cripple you in one-hit regardless of what you are wearing and you dodging skill.
And eventually you'll start making your own base and every single group in the game will somehow know where you live instantly.

imo I get the game being "free to do what you want" but it's clearly lacking content because every game looks and end up the same.

it gets really fun and good mid game
pretty boring early

Late game is also incredibly boring.

Since you were too brain dead to just play the game and form your own opinion, you will probably assimilate this one

Attached: kenshi_x64 2019-04-17 15-44-29-25.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

are there any loli mods yet?

A game which was never finished in development but got released anyway. What's there is good but there is little there.

>just play it

thats a big oof and the mark of underage

can you wear masks in this game?

can you build an army that's destined to purify the wasteland?

Attached: 1537195899028.jpg (3493x3493, 700K)

yea just wear a mask and pick a race you don't like and go full retard my man

Yeah there are multiple masks and some more if you add mods to the mix. You can also do the second although there might be someone already beating you to it.

Attached: kenshi_x64 2019-03-04 08-37-19-67.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Is it a fun game?

if you like games like rimworld and dwarf fortress yea

if you only have 2iq then no

It was for me, could probably be for you as well

Never settle in Leviathan Coast, it's the most boring place in the game.

never played either. I liked mountain blade a lot so it seems I should like kenji too.

>mountain blade

well that means you have 3iq which is a grey area but yea it should be enough desu

Well what do you like in games. Why ask that question if we don’t know your tastes, do you really need the validation of others

I like open world RPG's the most probably; STALKER, Fallout 1/2, etc

The area looks nice though

There's a borderland region i settled between the swamp's and the hub's biomes because it has good resources as well as the double biomes but its such an awkward site for a base

>stalker
based
>fallout 1/2
>not 4/76
baste

You'll be mainly mining to start so expect that. Slave start is the best to get a good start, you can easily train your sneak, toughness, stealth and assassination.

Cheers. Is it worth getting?

yea bro just buy my game

Todd?

no thats my son

I'm pogg or maybe you are thinking about my husband godd? the howard family is pretty big desu.

Eventually you'll find out about all the exploits that will ruin the game

>only dumb kids play video games instead of hating them from the start after reading the opinions of miserable people

Attached: it makes distress.png (800x600, 69K)

I enjoyed it quite a bit but it isn't for everyone. Maybe look up footage for it? As I said the start is boring because you're weak as fuck and everything, including a bunch of starving faggots can kick your ass. If you want to train using them it's best to hire someone pretty quick, they mainly use blunt weapons so the chances of you dying to them is low but it could still happen, so having some sneaking nearby and patching you up in case they beat you too hard is a good idea. Slave start has you start with two characters as a slave to the holy nation, you can raise toughness easy enough because they'll be beating the shit out of you if you do anything wrong, and then patch you up and stick you in a cell to recover. The problem comes from if you do it too much, since they use hacker weapons. Kenshi has a limb based system, and if a limb goes below zero it gets broken, or if it's something like your head/chest/stomach you get knocked out briefly. If it goes to -100 the limb gets chopped off or in the case of the head/chest/stomach you instantly die. Toughness reduces how much damage you take and improves your KO point, in which if a vital part reaches negative "whatever number the KO point is" you go into a recovery coma and don't wake up till the body part at least reaches 0 hitpoints.

Thanks for the info. I don't mind starting weak and I love CRPG's. I also have a lot of time in the coming months so I think I'll get it.

just buy the game is dumb my man

the correct answer is: just look at gameplay through videos in order to check if the game is worthwhile in your opinion

just buying the game is the mark of someone who is shit at finances and generally just underage. I'm sorry.

Sure thing. I do know there's some mods that you can use to level up stats faster, like weapons that do no damage to people so you can train someones stats with a weapon, or being able to build weight benches and such to buff your strength and dexterity. Even then you still need to research them and need a house or outposts to set them up so it won't help you much early game. I mainly use it later on so new recruits aren't completely useless.

>just let youtubers tell me what's good
I figured you were underage from your first post, and now you've proven it

How do you use the training weapons when you can't have guys fight each other?

Build a prisoner cage in your house, capture a enemy and stick them in, give them and your trainee one of the weapons, lock the front door of the building and then let them out and attack them. If you have one of those mods that let's you recruit prisoners you can recruit the prisoner after since they'll be getting stronger as well from the fighting.

Building an elite squad who can beat a whole army by itself is pretty cool until you realize that
>you can't take over cities/settlements
>you can't have slaves
So much for the do "whatever you want" part. At least i can flay people

I liked it alot but it does run into the issue that "do whatever you wants" do. After I had become a demigod on to myself I found that outside of killing the emperor and seeking out the 2 or so "superbosses" of the game there really are no goals. Still it was good for like 30 hours I do recommend it.

Hey hey people

i said gameplay

It was fun when I kept fucking up and getting fucked up but now that I've gotten a handle on how to succeed it's all just monotonous grind and I've come to realize how empty the world is and how little there is to interact with or do.