She’s beautiful. Remake staff dropped the ball hard on her design

She’s beautiful. Remake staff dropped the ball hard on her design.

Attached: 37768737-6D52-426F-9673-7A17C5E4DA76.jpg (1438x1879, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ5AToiUug
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467588405/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467587000/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467589632/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467766593/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467603324/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Etika DIED today and all you care about is fucking video game titties. Have sex and grow up

day just keeps getting better and better.

This.
A nigger died for your virgin sins and all you can do is talk about a covered titty because you're an incel? You dishonor Erika's sacrifice on the Jew cross you disrespectful little faggot.

lest we forget Saint Trayvon Martin

theres plenty of other bulls you can get blacked by, stfu roasties

>not even considering how this game is fovused on e-sports, therefore it follows an even stricter guideline on how “safe” it must look for global audiences, including kids
you should take that reveal as a positive sign, they will probably make that sports bra optional or compensate it ingame, like when Tifa wears a dress to get inside Don Corneo’s mansion on during the Nibel flashback when she wears that cowgirl costume. she definitely won’t be needing that bra in these moments.
also, the game will probably have equippable costumes. I wouldn’t mind paying a couple of bucks for a braless top.

Etika died a few days ago and the body was found yesterday

Attached: 1560304794516.jpg (850x1200, 126K)

>Saint Trayvon Martin

Attached: 1510695279815.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

It's almost like sticking closer to the original would've been a good idea for squeenix.
lol faggots

LiterallyWho? died today and I want Tifa's tifas against my face.

Fuck off, zoomer, no one gives a shit about your e-celeb butt buddy.

Based Zimzam

Wtf how did this disgusting unrealistic design make it into a trailer?? Does KT not have an Ethics Department or something?

she looks incredible. sasuga team ninja

Tell me why should i care about some nigger who live pathetic life and make pathetic choices

Suicide is not worthy of mourning

7R's iteration is a straight improvement over her original design.

Only waifufags and purist fuccbois will disagree.

Attached: 66369_87_tifas-boobs-actually-shrink-ff7-remake_full.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

>literally the fucking same except for thigh highs
>somehow, the autist thinks its "better"
you delusional motherfucker
go jack off to some tifa fan art and go to bed
i dont give a fuck what time it is
go to bed

Attached: 1560057784989.jpg (540x720, 33K)

SQUARE ENIX

They added unnecessary shit no one asked for.

Jesus shut the fuck up. She's great in both. She has the same goddamn face and tummy.

Autism at its finest. Her tits are the same size yet you think this is so much better because you've tricked yourself into being mad about nothing.
Retard

I don't mind the sports bra, I just wish it wasn't bigger than the tank top. And the socks need to go. I'd be ok with her design otherwise

Doesn't look quite as asian as she does in the remake. That's one of the really weird things to me about her new design in it, considering she didn't look like that in past iterations.

And the sports bra, the pleated skirt, the black gloves, the hair.

She looks like an ugly gook and her outfit is terrible.

it's shit

shut the fuck up

Amazing Really i don't think it was too hard for Square-Enix to understand that People just wanted her as she originally was no pleated skirt no bra BS just her OG costume .

Attached: 1552525535940.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

>People replying to obvious bait
Not even niggers care about the death of this piece of shit

>Gloves
>Skirt
>Thigh highs
>Sports bra
>Dolphin tail
>Suspenders
Dont be a retard user.

I mostly agree with the "suicide isn't worth mourning" bit. I think there's some exceptions though, like when people legitimately try to get help for MAJOR mental issues. That happened to Robin Williams and he couldn't take the suffering anymore. :(

Her boobs are smaller than OG and remake.

That's KT girls in general.
But you know what, I think they're using KT's Rinoa for the FF8 remaster.

bobs 2 smol

Her boobs are not smaller than Neo-Tifa. remake version looks like she has pancake tits in every single image that doesn't focus on angle abuse to make her bust look bigger.

Attached: 1555582138520.png (521x549, 322K)

Go outside.

Thats nuLara level right there

>muh realism in Final Fantasy

>She’s beautiful. Remake staff dropped the ball hard on her design.

How so? Since now the got a new official design of which they can now resell and license shit all over again with said new design. Really for all that money they want to bring in with the remake. Well to a certain point shit should have been at least a tad expected. Since again now from costume dlc to figurines and everything else out there. They got now a new likeness to sell and make ever more mountains of cash off of. Since hell the nu-lara was toned down as well but just you waint. A few sfm of nu-tifa getting fucked by a horse and she will be on top of the world popularity wise again i bet.

Nu Lara is such an improvement over Old Lara. Old Lara is unironically one of the ugliest video game characters ever made. She is fucking disgusting to look at. I have no idea why she was considered a sex symbol.

NuLara is easily among the top 5 vidya babes. Tifa, Claire Redfield and NuLara are my holy trinity.

>I wouldn’t mind paying a couple of bucks for a braless top
You are the problem.

>NuLara is easily among the top 5 vidya babes
Only (you) think that way fagget

You don't have a brain, scarecrow.

First Nintendo makes a better Cloud with Smash Bros. and now Team Ninja makes a better Tifa. How embarrassing it must be to be Square-Enix right now.

It’s not about her tits.
Her new looks is a disaster for many reasons, but the worst part are the thigh highs. Not only are they ugly, they don’t match the rest of her outfit, they make her look like a schoolgirl and it completely shifts her color scheme balance to black. Combined with her new black sports bra and her new black gloves, she’s simply not pleasant to look at.

Thaks to Team Ninja You will have to try harder to bait people into the Tits outrage meme , it was allways about the shitty and unnecessary costume redisign .

Attached: 1561465129104.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

No. NT-Tifa just got the same "oversized wet cloth top" from the original, like a slut. Remake Tifa actually wears something tha can be considered a "top".

\>We wanted to give her an athletic build!
\>Stick thin legs

I will never understand Nomura

He thinks this is the reason why fans hate redesigns.
I mean at least in the Dissidia version when they showed gameplay they made the roulette thing t enjoyable and appealing.
What did the remake version do? Oh that's right shit on everything about Tifa because MUH CURRENT YEAR. Fuck you user

Attached: Dat advent children.jpg (1075x600, 32K)

No abs either, nips are dumb.

This guy gets it. The squished tits just compounded the crappy redesign. Tifa's bust has always been inconsistent between mediums. It's the awful design choices made by Nomura/ethics department have ruined her.

Attached: tifa___final_fantasy_7__2_versions__by_sciamano240_db4fx5b-fullview.jpg (600x832, 57K)

Robin Williams killed himself because his body was literally shutting down from dementia with lewy bodies. He chose that over being a mentally inept. That wasn't a mental issue, it was a clear chose for him. I've seen people suffer right until their last breath, it's not something everyone wants.

>etika
Who?

yeah unlike you, who's totally not focused on every single image that have angle abuse to make her bust look smaller, right?

>the roulette thing
???

He means slots. Please be patient, he has autism.

What do you mean? Her face looks perfectly normal.

Attached: tifa-ff7-remake-e3-2019~01.png (367x506, 172K)

Discord trannies are mental ill, user

>He means slots. Please be patient, he has autism.
That's not really a good comparison though, since we don't even know how it's going to be handled in the remake. He's basically comparing NT-Tifa Limits to his own delusion of Remake-Tifa Limits here.

It's about looking at her from a neutral angle, you disingenuous retard. If you have to focus on nothing but angle shots to try and prove a point, you're a fucking retard. Even fat people can look thin when abusing camera angles. That doesn't mean they aren't fat fucks.

I think he's comparing seeing the slots in Dissidia to not seeing them at all in the remake, but in both cases it's jumping the gun. We don't know how she works in either game, really.

Nigga who dat?

No idea who that fag is. I've known Tifa since I was a kid thought.

I fucking hate this face. Martial Arts still keeps effortlessly being the best Tifa look-a-like in the VII universe after the original game.

So I guess the common reaction here is her face is better in REmake and her body is better in Dissidia?

This but I hope keep trying. I want to see how petty liberals can get over vidya tiddies.

Attached: 1561470277413.png (532x440, 316K)

Maybe 2013 Lara is not bad but jesus, Rise and Shadow are truly the worst, ugliest Lara ever.

Not anymore.

Attached: smug tifa.png (300x300, 118K)

>Maybe 2013 Lara is not bad but jesus, Rise and Shadow are truly the worst, ugliest Lara ever.
I have no interest in any TR games with a Lara that doesn't have access to dual-guns with infinite ammo.

nice bait

square enix hate money

still ugly
but better than the remake shit

This isn't actually a video game discussion.
>But user
you say
>that character is clearly from a video game!
How many people who have made these threads actually own Dissidia NT? I am legitimately willing to bet that number is 0. NT is that dead. These threads are not actually discussing NT itself, but an excuse to complain in the abstract.

Attached: envy.png (600x380, 233K)

Why are NT Tifa's tifas the smallest tifas out of all Tifas?

Counter argument: remake Tifa has THIGH HIGHS

Square should've just used the OG outfit and improved the face a bit. Even Tifa from a non canon game looks better than Remake Tifa

Attached: D957EB9VUAA0Rnp.jpg (1200x674, 105K)

Attached: 466465802.png (1183x252, 33K)

On PC is dead worldwide on Ps4 is quiet healthy so long you play in the asian region

s-
>He means slots. Please be patient, he has autism.
s-sure autism
>That's not really a good comparison though, since we don't even know how it's going to be handled in the remake.
That's the point. Not much of a remake when it's not staying true to the original concept. While a game that isn't based on the original concept is being more original.
Also remember, "muh realistic" shit they pulled with Tifa...how are slots realistic? How is Dolphin Blow realistic? The remake became a mess over something as stupid as that 1 comment. Since you know it's totally realistic to have a gatlin gun as your arm prostethic too at this point.

Attached: yeah yeah yeah.jpg (1842x868, 196K)

It doesn't change the fact that you are being angry at your prediction at best or angry at your delusion at worst. They said at E3 that they'd be "revealing more things in the coming months" anyway.

They are bigger than KH2, WoFF and the Duodecim intro FMV. The answer is in the last one. Dissidia Tifa has always been pitifully small compared to the rest. NT didn't rock the boat.

She just needs a little motion to her tits when she moves. Not much, just enough so they don't look like rocks glued to her chest while she's fighting.

Attached: 2f7c9d72aa9f6eefd81fe1ab2fd1204f.webm (640x338, 471K)

/thread

>She’s beautiful. Remake staff dropped the ball hard on her design.
Sucks to be you then.

Where are the abs they promised?

Attached: 1530687681693.png (300x300, 104K)

>Only (you) think that way fagget
Wrong

>Expecting abs from Team Ninja, with a girl japs see as their waifu.
Never gonna happen

>Before dissidia reveal
>"UMMM, THE FMV IS IN GAME I DON'T CARE WHO MADE IT IT'S CANON U FUCKIN TRANNY"
>After
>"W-well no one really cared about tits, this realism meme is shit... where's the titty jiggle by the way?"
Holy fuck the PEAK delusion

>It doesn't change the fact that you are being angry at your prediction
What prediction? I expected two things when they announced the FF7 remake. That they will change something one way or another at the minimum and at the worst they will pull this SJW stuff because of the games content and they did both. So why am I angry for being right?
>angry at your delusion at worst.
What delusions? Square-Enix has been making bad choices since 2005 like this.

Attached: chrono trigger resurrection.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Dilate.

Attached: 1561331032388.png (2492x1956, 2.29M)

Team Ninja probably got ethics committeed into not implementing bounce or, more likely, they haven't (or can't) code teh DOA bounce into NT.

Attached: DFF NT Tifa 1.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>"lol you obsessed with boobs, have sex"
>Obsess about sex...
>...but also don't...
>...and also grow up while only caring about having sex...

Imagine being angry enough to save a bunch of tweets lmao

Couldn't be as angry as the trannies who tweeted them, I'd imagine.

Attached: DFF NT Tifa 2.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

Why are some people on Yea Forums so obsessed with these people?

To prove they're not mad I guess.
Pffffft

tits too small
other than that she looks pretty good

We aren't the only ones.

Attached: 1561142015583.jpg (1489x714, 169K)

why are you so obsessed with them
why do you come here screaming OBSESSED whenever someone mentions them
why cant you just ignore it

Pick one, Yea Forums.

Attached: tiffavstifa.png (706x506, 403K)

Attached: 1561220635492.jpg (3548x2828, 1.07M)

Ask a genuine question and someone goes apeshit.
Why did you become so defensive?

>Holy fuck the PEAK delusion
Nop. Is just a proof that the titty outrage was a fake feed by bait posts like your's trying to dereail the thread into a tits discussion , seriouslly who besides you and that other user are talking about tits ? . The real problem the fanbase had with the Remake was the shitty redisign nothing more nothing less .

Attached: 1560204154071.jpg (2817x4000, 1.07M)

I can't believe it bros.... how did we let the SJWs win? They took a perfectly sexy woman and made her slightly less sexy! It's like a gamer genocide over here! We have to do something!

Attached: index.jpg (215x300, 16K)

Attached: n1.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

I don't even are anymore. Shut the fuck up and stop spamming these stupid threads everyday.

will they include cloud getting cucked in the remaster?

Attached: 1509371735286.jpg (893x494, 72K)

Liberals consider ALL Japanese character design to be "unethical".

Attached: 1561219858417.jpg (1251x4047, 778K)

Ugh.

Attached: 1561471819763.png (584x245, 26K)

Yeah that's why the 5 second FMV was being posted in every single thread and the battle model close up that quite clearly was stylized to hell and back with her proportions.
But it's fake, a bunch of retards aren't out their bawww'ing their eyes out over a FAKE PERSON

>cover her up more
>literally just covers her shoulders
how high is this nigga

>choosing global appeal over pandering
That's the literal definition of pandering you doublethink 2+2=5 fucking mouth breathing retard

Attached: 1559216707708.gif (200x250, 737K)

Seems like a raid from certain group of people to me , now they are gone and (you) are the only one left talking about tits. grow a pair of balls or got back to resetera.

>make tifa extra hormy

Attached: this guy is serious.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Attached: n2.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

If it was a *horny* furry that bitch would be happy as fuck.

>global appeal
twitter trannies dont represent the whole world

>Why did you become so defensive?
see you're the one who got on the defensive

No one liked Prime 1 Samus which is why she went back to being a generic bimbo in the sequels

purism is a good thing though you tasteless faggot

>Make tifa as faithful as possible to her OG design
>Extra Horny
What did he mean by this ?

>tfw every Nintendo fan I know thinks Other M is the best Metroid because it portrays samus as a weak and submissive waifu

Attached: angry man.png (318x312, 189K)

Cup size was never the only issue. Anyone that continues to focus solely on that after Square Enix admitted to censoring the remake's design and Team Ninja's take on a realistic Tifa is just as disingenuous as the people featured in

Attached: happy tifa.png (350x517, 202K)

>acfag

Attached: 1560564642169.png (128x128, 16K)

Boob size = cock size.
Booblets get mocked at by other girls the whole time for being booblets, and when they get a job at a game company, shit like that happens.

>>ACfag
Who?

These anons are just baiting bitch niggas. Otherwise, they’d know that Etika loved anime titties just as much as any user on here.

Attached: F37BB6D6-7F5F-4A4A-86F8-6AC44428AEE9.jpg (630x630, 62K)

what does animal crossing has to do with this?

Then hide the threads, nigger.

Red Robin and Corrin were one of their waifus, am i'm missing anyone else?

>caring for a nigger

Attached: Shoo.gif (220x220, 70K)

This is bait.

fellas....

Attached: firefox_2019-06-20_15-40-24.jpg (876x520, 174K)

>you're the one who got on the defensive
No, I asked why? It was a genuine question. Why won't you just answer it instead of making counter questions?
What's the issue?

For real though, why does it seem like FFVII fans don't care about the game itself, and just want titties to masturbate to? Every one I've spoken to says that they would buy whatever Square shat out, including this episodic DLC cash grab, as long as tifa had the titties they wanted. And that scares me.

Pyra and Mythra.

God good that's a creepy kid

>smaller tits are OK now

right

big breasts are inhuman

another day another thread
sadly this is the gaming world now bros, companies bending over to the social chaos of enrage culture. Every single day the usual sites post articles bashing male gamers for absolutely anything (razer punished a Br gamer girl who said every man in the world is trash, but of course, razer got roasted by the SJW later)
unfortunately this seems to be the future, until this retard movement of triggering implodes, since they love eating their own
sadly in the process many franchises will be hurt, Final Fantasy being one, not enough about the removal of Luna's sad backstory because it was "too violent for girls" now tifa's breasts gone because of "ETHICS", what those tirants consider ethics nonetheless
just be aware of the situation, don't let you be manipulated, as questions, ask Why this is happening, ask Who would benefit, and always be suspicious of femininsts. They want the ruin of the industry

Attached: 2215.jpg (241x210, 14K)

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE

Attached: square enix ethics department.webm (480x480, 536K)

Cute dork

good webm but not entirely correct, the ethics department would cover even more of their legs, just like in the good old days of ehtics remember?

Attached: 66554.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Considering the degeneracy of modern video games, this was a better time. Sexual liberation and fanservice was a mistake.

Attached: nc.jpg (350x517, 108K)

>freedom of creation
>mistake
i bet you don't think that about GTA series right? because, oh boy those games are very far from anything ethic

>omg ugh remake design is so bad
>wow side game was way better
Default NPC thinking.

You could swap the two models and Yea Forums would force the same narrative

Attached: 2jy24u.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Actually, I think the same way about GTA. Look what happened when we allowed all that freedom; we're left with an open world third person murder simulator that focused on screwing over the customer with shark cards, microtransactions, attempts to destroy modding, illegal price gouging during sales, among other things.

THIS is considered good to you?

I want her to shake her tifas in my face.

Attached: 75322848_p1.jpg (1012x1433, 869K)

Tifa is always the" slut from outside, sweet heart from inside " character.
Do you even play original game?

Same SJW shit has happened to this Tifa.

>chery picking microtransactions, forgetting about literally everything else, as if one thing has anything to do with the other....
yes, free, options, thousands of hours of gameplay, any story the devs want, any subject the devs want to address.
You can create whatever the fuck you want, the market will tell you if it is sucessfull or not
what, you just want games like pac-man and snake? get the fuck out of here

>no no, you see she's actually sweet inside, please ignore her wearing slutty clothing and being a 1 dimensional bimbo, it's just too deep for you maaaan

Look like some hapa cosplaying Tifa desu.
Nomura dropped the balls

No one cares, this shit wasn't in the PS2 games which defined the series.

>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE STORY?!
Do I look like I'm reading a book? Cripes, video games are about gameplay, remember that part?

>you just want games like pac-man and snake?
You mean timeless classics that age like fine wine?

that's no way to talk about the future SFM porn star

No. The "slut" part was something else in the OG. In terms of personality her being acting like a slut in anything other than her attire is your delusion. Or maybe you mixed up the game with fanfiction.

oh god, i see
you are a plain idiot baiting. got it. gg bro

how is it possible that the body is almost the same with remake that kills my boner every damn time, but my dick is as ERECT as i have ever seen before with this version Yea Forums?

The Ps2 games were terrible as well, and had the same gameplay problems. The only reason they didn't also have blatant cash-grabbing is because hardware didn't allow it.

Can you repeat that but in english please ?

Why the insults, bro? Why can't I just be dissatisfied with the current industry?

I don't even need to enlarge the image to know that's maidoll.

Attached: those damn degenerates!!.jpg (477x477, 29K)

The phrase you used to describe Tifa would be valid if you replaced "Slut" with something like Martial Artist or "Femme Fatale". Tifa never acted like a slut in anything other than her dress choice.

what is up with team ninja and refusing to put abs on any of their characters

right is so much better
left one looks like they tried too hard to make her look realistic but failed miserably

I can't play the remake without this fucking tifa model now.
the current design is so hideous.

Attached: 1561553167959.png (648x810, 500K)

"play save and cover up even more"
as if if you don't do it, something bad will happens
this is the liberal cancer in the industry. You have to live with fear, constant fear of offending someone and having to deal with a mob justice on reddit/twitter, possibly hurting your company revenue

That person is gonna fap furiously to Red XIII and Caith Sith when they're revealed.

>Remake staff dropped the ball hard
New version looks better to me but I'm not a tard so...

That's why he said slut from the outside dipshit.

I finally understand why Sony wanted to scare weebs away from their console. You faggots are worse than smash babies, stop spamming the catalog with this inane shit.

Attached: 1553580775863.jpg (679x679, 132K)

Go fuck yourself, I WILL NOT BE SILENCED

>stop talking about video ganes on a video games image board

Attached: 1522244751976.png (641x481, 142K)

One model is obviously more faithful to the original than the other so no you couldn't.

You will. I won't.

>Stop outrage farming like an SJW.
Yes please.

Overall, I like the NT design more.
7R just adds some bells and whistles that I like, i.e. upgraded gloves, suspenders, and belt. The stockings I like for kink purposes but they're overall unnecessary for her.
From the moment I saw the NT trailer, I felt more people would be more on board with her design in that compared to Remake however I wonder if a big enough uproar would change Sony's mind.

There's no gameplay discussion. Therefore, these threads don't count. YOU have to be directly discussing the actual game part, no tertiary shit.

STOP OPPRESSING ME YOU BIGOT

>Aerith legs
They really went the extra mile to make the Remake models look skinny af .

Attached: 1561562253095.jpg (648x810, 125K)

I played the original when it came out and the remastered tifa looks pretty fucking awesome to me compared to the original. You could go and get a real girl I suppose?

Nice imaginary rules you got there. Too bad mods don't agree with you.

>tifa looks pretty fucking awesome to me compared to the original
If you like schoolgirl Tifa, you literally have no taste.

Yeah bro *video game* characters are not a valid *video game* discussion . fucking faggot

Last I recall, spam wasn't looked upon kindly, and you've made this exact thread 5000 times since the reveal. And you're just posting porn out of spite of SJWs, nothing more.

>5000 threads
Anymore bullshit numbers you want to pull out of your ass, acfag? Fuck off back to resetera where you belong.

and here you are helping us to reach the reply cap. Nice job

Making basedboy reaction faces to vidya game announcement videos does not make you relevant.

I hope more follow his lead and jump off the bridge. This onions epidemic is a national emergency.

Attached: soyboy-faggots.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

fuck off already
if you wanna be a janny so bad then apply for it

>Nu-Tifa
>Big breasts
There's something wrong with this fanart.

Yeesh, no need to snap at me. I was just pointing out that this silly "GAMERS RISE UP" nonsense is a bit childish, especially since it's over a little tits.

>GAMERS RISE UP
we're discussing the design of a video game character, not retardera narratives you fucking retard
if you don't care then fuck off

>especially since it's over a little tits.
Wrong . is about how much the ruined tifa's original design for the remake , but if (you) wanna talk about tits go ahead

It's over the design of an iconic video game character.

Virtually all other Nu-Tifa fanart too. It seriously baffles me, since old Tifa already exists.

You're the only one who keeps bringing up tits, mate. There's like one other guy in the thread doing it, most are mad that TN made a faithful Tifa while remake vomits excuses in our faces about how she's unethical now.

I know that's plastic love

>we're discussing the design of a video game character
And when presented with the argument that maybe titties aren't the most important part of Tifa's character, you explode in a ball of fiery anger. I mean come on, is the game ruined forever because she's harder to masturbate to?

How did they "ruin" her design? It's a few centimeters off her bra size, nothing more. You act like they put her in a Burqa.

>Moving the goalposts in order to stay in a state of perpetual discontent.

Attached: 438292738.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>I won't play without original outfit
That'd be 19.99$ DLC Sir

It didn't appear that way from the game though. You only get that impression from the art-work which most people who played the game either didn't see or only saw for a few seconds - even less than her FMV version which got a total screentime of 2-3 minutes within the whole game.
So the Field Model and Battle Model are the ones people were exposed to the most. And neither of them gave the impression of "slut".

Attached: 15553739917492.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Her thighs looks stupid and she’s wearing too much black now. Her color balance was ruined.

ah-bloo-bloo

Imagine if they made Cloud have full sleeves in the remake, the only reason being that showing arms is now "unethical" somehow. People would be pissed just the same and most news site would agree. Because it happens to be Tifa, of course, people just dismiss the criticism as a bunch of perverts angry about tits. That is sexism at it's best.

Right, left looks like a creepy japanese woman in her 30s
Why do they have to make them look like idealized Asians anyway? I understand that to japanese this looks more appealing, but they don't look like real japs, they look like some uncanny supermodel haafu. That's basically admitting that japanese can't look good without some white features thrown in.

Jesus christ you are really obsessed with her tits. They just had to deliver the OG costume without changes that's all fucking moron .

Attached: 1561466249804.jpg (580x1024, 40K)

Muh fucking dick. She is beyond perfect.

Boob's physic is gameplay.

>It's a few centimeters off her bra size, nothing more
Have you not actually looked at her new design yourself and just going off certain posts you've seen on Yea Forums? There's a bunch of other changes to her design.

>How did they "ruin" her design? It's a few centimeters off her bra size, nothing more.

Now I know you're baiting or don't care about it at all. Kindly fuck off.

Look at those lips

Attached: 15544828291072.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Attached: 1560666615068.jpg (1440x900, 430K)

Right now all of these complaints are cosmetic only. Thigh high socks do not impact the actual part, and neither do the other changes. You're still not explaining to me how any of this is something I should be worrying about. If Cloud had his sleeves completely covered, I wouldn't care. If Barret wore a full shirt, I wouldn't care. Heck, I wouldn't care even if all the women and men wore burqas. It's cosmetic and literally not an issue.

>And when presented with the argument that maybe titties aren't the most important part of Tifa's character
This is reminding me of the whole "You only dislike new Dante because he doesn't have white hair" shit.

I don't know who the fuck that is

>Aeris will have her Kingdom Hearts "innocence personified" personality
>Tifa won't call Barret a retard
>Cid won't be abusive to Shera
>Barret won't dress up like a Popeye sailor
>Red XIII won't dress up like a Shinra soldier
>Yuffie won't have unbuttoned short shorts
>No marching or squatting minigames
>Since the entire game is just Midgar and you'd only have four party members until Red XIII joins at the end, Jessie and Biggs will get added as temp party members
>More focus on the Turks
>Rufus won't die
>Palmer won't randomly get hit by a truck when you beat him
>Scarlet won't name the world's most powerful weapon the Sister Ray
>Don Corneo won't try to rape a 16 year-old
>Crisis Core people will show up in Cloud's flashbacks
>Hojo won't try to breed Red XIII and Aeris
>Dio won't be a muscular guy in a speedo
>No Barret date, probably no Yuffie date
>No Tifa/Scarlet girly slapfight
>No gay sauna scene
>Fewer wacky enemies
>Increased emphasis on Zack, his parents are no longer missable
>Probably more about Cloud's past during Midgar since you can't have an entire game where you don't go into the protagonist's history
>Final boss of Midgar will no longer be a random tank
>They'll somehow work in "dilly-dally-shilly-shally"

You just said it. "I don't care". That's fine. But people do when it comes to iconic characters they've known for 20 plus years.

Again, kindly fuck off.

she just doesn't feel right

Attached: tifa.jpg (1920x1034, 391K)

Filter exists you fucking retard.

>That happened to Robin Williams and he couldn't take the suffering anymore.
It's called cowardice, user.

>b-but it's only cosmetic.

Who said it wasn't, retard? We're discussing how she looks, of course it' cosmetic. That doesn't automatically invalidate our arguments.

If you want to spam these threads, then the least you could do is come up with better arguments, so an outside viewer like myself could at least sympathize. You don't have to convince me to join you, if you can at least make your side understandable.

This guy at least has other complaints. The gameplay changes are actually troubling.

That scene in the OG always confused me. Her mouth makes her look like a vampire. I always spend like 1-2 minutes not continuing the dialogue and instead just staring at her mouth thinking "this isn't right..."

>OG: Soul
>7R: Soulless
>NTL Diamond Soul

Actually, it does. Cosmetics are literally not an argument for hating a game if it's not directly hurting the gameplay itself.

Character design is almost as important as the gameplay itself . Your " I wouldn't care even if all the women and men wore burqas " argument proves that you are just baiting for (you)'s .

Nice! You kept it

Attached: 1560666702761.jpg (1454x818, 388K)

Your delusional if you think left has soul and right doesent.. Its pretty clear both have a soul but atleast right doesent have shoulders that are fucking octagons

I don't owe you shit nigger. Make your own thread if you don't like it.

>her tits are the same size
it was never about the size
it's about the fact that conceptually tifa's tank top is supposed to cling to her tits, not cling to one uni-boob because of a sports bra

Attached: tifa-best.jpg (720x1348, 124K)

Fuck off Plebbitor, go cry somewhere else

Attached: 1542743737388.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Soul is about the art being evokative enough to bridge reality with your imagination.
Tifa will always exist as a vampire with big hands and that's a good thing.
Having all women characters just look like women is stale and tasteless.
That's why they'll never be soulful.

>Character design is almost as important as the gameplay itself
And would the game literally be unplayable if Tifa wasn't fap fuel?

While her tits are smaller, you still have the "WOAH LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS!" feeling, so it's ok
Remake fucked it up

Attached: 1560662880141.jpg (1920x1078, 630K)

As well as just looking bad some of the changes don't suit her character either, the fact that Nomura had no problem adding black thigh highs and a pleated skirt complete with skulls makes me wonder if he actually understands the character. She really isn't someone to be wearing edgy schoolgirl attire.

>Tifa will never suck your blood from your cock veins
I want to die and try again in the next life

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you on lsd or something because last time i looked she is a woman

see let this be a warning for those that aren't too far gone
you delusional cum-addicts have been jerking off for decades now and with each passing year you have to up the ante with more kinks and degeneracy.
those are some reasonably decent sized breasts, perfectly in line with the more realistic graphic design.
but no
you Godless degenerates would not be able to jerk off to it so you have to bitch and moan on every possible platform for attention.

this is why the lot of you end up becoming pedos(lolicons), transitioning, crossdressing taking sex-change surgeries, being gay or simply a mix of all the above, desperate addicts that have to turn up the degeneracy dial to feel something

honestly, head to the closest bridge

I'm glad someone appreciated all that dumb work

Attached: smil.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

>Character design complaints
>"Right now all of these complaints are cosmetic only"
Retard

Oh shut the fuck up about that Chrono Trigger thing. It looked like shit and I'm fucking glad it never came out. It was made by someone who doesn't understand design in the slightest and just did a "shot for shot" remake in 3D which is a terrible choice to go for.

Obviously not, but it's a bad remake if it's fucking up the character's iconic designs instead of remaining faithful. People aren't interested in the remake purely for the gameplay, it's a remake, a significant part of the appeal is getting to play a better looking version of a game from your childhood.

> head is too big
> bodyfat of a twink
> shoulder wider than hips = manhips
> Sports bra to hide fake tits
> high socks to hide leg hair
7R Tifa is a tranny pretending to be Tifa

>people are all around praising the NT design despite having same breast size as ff7r
>somehow thinks people care only about breast size

You've hit full retard, m8. Read the thread.

They're literally eco-terrorists. Being edgelords is their specialty.

It sounds like people only care about the graphics then. Not caring about the gameplay is a big issue, because it gives this idea that FFVII wasn't majorly flawed.

this

Would the game be famous at all ? Who would have replaced Tifa's role ? who knows. The thing is we already know who Tifa is and how she looks that's the whole point of this thread . You can keep spinning that *character design doesnt matter* logic all you want the fact is characters are really important thats why theres allways hype when theres a character reveal or stuff like that but yeah lets ignore this becouse why the hek not.

>great looking model

>no jiggles at all

Why are game devs so terrified of accuracy

>>freedom of creation
oh here here
we found the "creative art" connoisseur aka the lolicon furry

It has a lot more soul than the remake version does

>Would the game be famous at all ?
That kind of draws a really bad implication on the entire game, that people only like it for the titties.

Etika can
SUCK MY DICK
and
EAT MY ASS
from the grave motherfucka
>BOY GOTTA GET THAT CLOUT

>Tifa
>titties
Obsessed

She looks 50 here.

It's not about graphics you dense cunt. We're not complaining about low poly models or bad textures. We're talking about the design of the character.

Unlike autists like you, many of us are capable of caring about multiple elements. I have my reservations about the gameplay as well.

Is dis nigga serious.jpg

Attached: n2.jpg (1311x984, 329K)

>we're talking about how we can't jerk it to the character anymore
Yes, I know. I've been here for a good portion of the thread.

Yes, you have many reservations, which is why you're focusing every single one of your posts on the titties that the SJWs took away. I see.

The dev is Team Ninja, who is well known for their breast and jiggle physics. If they don't put them on this game, there's only two possibilities, the footage that were shown was only alpha and the physics haven't been put in. Or, the ethics department got them and there will not be jiggle ever.

Because Tifa is only a pair tits , right ?

no

>Fighting against a corrupt corporate empire that has taken over the world and is literally sucking the souls out of the planet makes them all edgelords

>she has pancake tits in every image
>any that shows her bust doesn't count
It's called shadows and lighting. They didn't make special models just for her side boob shots, you fucking mong.

Attached: 1560948247950.png (240x419, 87K)

man those trannies are really in full damage control after the NT model dropped
too bad their retarded titty incel narrative was destroyed so they can only shitpost now

Attached: SOUL vs SOULLESS.png (620x632, 356K)

How would you know that? The remake hasn't been released yet. For all we know something like that might apply to remake-Tifa as well.
Actually there's already that "stick limbs" meme, so by your logic, that would be a "good, memorable thing" too.
But let me guess...
>I-It's not the same! That one doesn't count because I say so!

Kind of, yes. As someone who played through FFVII, she was the most boring, generic waifu character I've ever seen. Not that she even had much competition, considering her rivals were a corpse and jailbait whose head I wanted to crush in for stealing my materia.

Let's be honest, it's typical of how JRPGs have terrible writing.

Yes user, it does make them edgelords. Their idea of saving the planet was to blow up reactors that ended up killing millions, which resulted in Shinra collapsing part of Midgar to kill several other millions, resulting in an ambigious ending where everyone dies. It's OWTHEEDGE-tier writing for 50 hours.

Little suggestion. I don't know how old you are, but don't be an asshole all your life. It won't pay off.

I get hard to both interpretations, idk why other anons are so spastic about this shit

Attached: 1560260110802.jpg (804x786, 106K)

And if they decided to give Tifa a blonde afro?
>Tifa is only a head of straight black hair, right?

Why do people keep using that one blurry, from-a-distance screenshot to showcase nu-Tifa vs concept art from original 7 or renders from Dissidia?

mods will fix it

>which is why you're focusing every single one of your posts on the titties that the SJWs took away

Attached: 1556859828639.jpg (816x1356, 352K)

>man those trannies are really in full damage control
Literally the only people screaming about tits

youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ5AToiUug

Let me Fix you

Attached: Zack.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Oh I remember. First after E3 everyone was like >OMG THEY REDUCED HER BOOBS! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SNOY KEKIFORNIA!
Then 1-2 weeks and several mistranslations and fallacies later...
>OMG THE BOOBS ARE CONSIDERED "UNETHICAL"! FUCK THOSE SJWs!
Stop pretending that this didn't happen...

Attached: FaceApp_1561566200903.jpg (644x860, 282K)

IF YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR PENIS TO TIFA AND WANT HER TO STARE AT IT FOR A WHILE YOU MUST REPLY:
>Tifa, every time I see you.. Something happens to it. I must show it to you

Attached: tifa.jpg (1600x932, 89K)

literally imagined, conceived, designed, and built from the ground up.... FOR BBC

She went from hot anime tits to saggy mom tits.

Killing people doesn't automatically make you an edgelord, they were doing it for the greater good and they weren't exactly celebrating all the deaths they caused either.

>calls the only black man in the game a retard and drools for Cloud's cute white cock.

Sure.

those are just facts
the NT model still blows the remake one out of the water even though both have massively nerfed tits

Attached: y i am so small.jpg (986x686, 161K)

Not having a well thought out plan isn't exactly a good idea either. The entire story is them being screwed over by their stupidity, and only being saved by plot contrivances. And you know what they say about deus ex machina.

>it's always more fun using it to get into trouble, but it's boring using it to get out of trouble

oh here here
we found the short sighted low iq who can't understand the future complication that a precedent of "done because of ethics" can cause

>admit the boobs are big in both
or
>cherry pick a terrible image to "prove" her boobs are small in one
Which one let's fags complain and feel outrage?

Attached: 1560975032062.png (803x858, 800K)

Nope.

Attached: TifaComparison.png (866x571, 515K)

Her tits are literally the same size in both
You guys are blind

FILTHY
FUCKING
ALIEN

No seriously who the fuck is Etika

>Stop pretending that this didn't happen...
See
Take your own advice then dilate.

ok sure "high iq" nonce

kys__________________

>Stop pretending that this didn't happen
It did happen and im sure it was just trannys baiting that reaction from Yea Forums . NT model reveal proves me right nobody but you and 2 other bait posters are talking about tits . At the end the whole tits outrage was a fake .

and yet she still looks worse than dissidia tifa

>the NT model still blows the remake one out of the water
Why?

Couldn't agree more

they look almost exactly the fucking same, i will never understand Yea Forums's thought process

Maybe it's not about her tits but her design you mongoloid

He died several days ago. There's been several other high profile deaths in gaming this year and Yea Forums did not shut down all discussion to talk about them. Etika killed himself running away from mental illness he refused to get treated and problems he himself created. Honestly I am not shedding any tears over it. And I say this as someone who was thankful to him for his WiiU modding tutorials. The guy was a nutcase and then died like most nutcases-- jumping off a bridge

Is faithful to the Original design i suppose that what he means

he is just baiting, man

Her face is really pretty on that shot.
However, she looks stupid in the Seventh Heaven cutscene, and that’s her debut.

But that would make Yea Forums look stupid, so you have to double down.

>week of reeeeing on the "big boobs are unethical" threads
>hurrr it's not about her boob size

Attached: 1549572059762.jpg (540x549, 22K)

maybe because she wears the original outfit and actually looks like tifa

Eye shape is different and is placed higher, you blind monkey.

Because nuTifa don't have a proper full render yet, so it's one of the only full body shot we have.

Who is Etika?

That may be, but I have seen people unironically behaving exactly the same way on Twitter, replying to random unrelated announcements saying "WHO CARES ABOUT THIS, READ THE ROOM!!!" with the standard half dozen worthless suicide hotline numbers nobody actually calls.

guys stop my dick can only take so much

My bad, meant to quote as proof that liberals ignored the new outfit and tried to frame the opposition as only caring about Tifa's new cup size.

Right is so much better...Nomura piece of shit give us this

Attached: 1560116098665.jpg (400x343, 8K)

>is
also kek at the captcha

Attached: Untitled.jpg (702x567, 94K)

Chinese anime vs Japanese anime.

Pussy

It really annoys me how much they keep changing Tifa's fighting stance from PS1

In the remake she has her arms hovering way up at eye level for no reason instead of just putting her dukes up like she used to.

Attached: tifa.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

see, you're so fucking obsessed with her tits you literally project it onto everyone else
i don't give a fuck
NT tifa actually looks like the original, that's the only thing that matters.
now go cry some more about her tits you projecting incel.

>YOU'RE the pussy, not the guy who killed himself!
Go be an hero

Attached: 79d14d827cdc694334fb60fce979a21f.jpg (1070x1600, 172K)

kek

Attached: LolElon.png (426x276, 139K)

>T-Two wrongs make a right!
Not to mention you are saying that I have the same view as these SJWs faggots. I don't. I am just disappointed to see "anti-SJWs" having degraded to the same strawman and REEEE-culture as the actual SJWs, instead of the good old "pointing out the specific errors without generalizing", i.e. beating SJWs WITH FACTS AND LOGIC™

Assuming it really was all fake, what tells me that the current outrage about remake Tifa's outfit in this thread isn't "fake" (e.g. a "moving the goalposts to keep the outrage-train fresh" or something like that) as well? How can anyone determine that, hm?

>You are right, but... but... *moves goalposts* IT'S STILL BAD!

I wanna smell her pits

Yeah man it looks totally natural, I mean it's normal for women to put on huge black bras and then put on shirts two sizes smaller than the bra so everyone can see the bra underneath it. That is totally normal and not a thing forced from outside the designer's intentions by a fucking ethics committee

Attached: 1545899354756.jpg (640x480, 124K)

That's generally was SJW's do.

It's faithful to the original design, I agree. But what makes it a better model? Personally, I never cared much for Tifa's shoes or boxing gloves. I like FF7R Tifa in almost every aspect except the pleated skirt.

>>You are right, but... but... *moves goalposts* IT'S STILL BAD!
I'm not moving any goalposts here, you're the one who's obsessed with her tits and keeps going back to that argument.
It's really fucking simple buddy.
Dissidia Tifa = looks good
Remake Tifa = looks shit

If I had to guess, probably because you're plaguing the industry with your ethics departments (read as: politically correct safespace department) making creative design decisions for video games.

>pretending the last 7 days didn't happen and the only problem people have was her ZR and combat skirt the whole time

Attached: 1558846671857.png (810x745, 102K)

Ok, then I take back what i said here but my second my still stands: How do I know that the current "outrage" here isn't fake as well?

How about NT's?

Attached: 1541014987203.jpg (384x546, 121K)

Attached: DFF NT - Tifa.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>It's faithful to the original design, I agree. But what makes it a better model?
you answered your own question
if you didn't care for the original then maybe it doesn't matter to you, but it does to a lot of nostalgiafags who were waiting for the remake for years.

Why are you making such a big splash about this user? no need to plunge into despair over this.

You just have to look at twitter , r/eddit and resetera those niggars are hating on Tifa's NT model is crazy ( even though is jsut her ORIGINAL DESIGN ) you just have to say "Tifa NT model looks good" and boom you are downvoted / banned or shamed . Go be a fagg somewhere else .

it reminds of weaboos and furries fighting each other

at the end of the gay im fine with it, trannies weebs and furries can all fucking die for me, games will improve then

NT is close enough, I still feel like she should be keeping her arms closer to her body but it's better than Remake where her arms are pointlessly raised in a really uncomfortable stance

Dissidia 2 was the best one

Attached: Tifa-DissidiaRender.png (240x240, 38K)

>instead of the good old "pointing out the specific errors without generalizing", i.e. beating SJWs WITH FACTS AND LOGIC™
Whatever you say, "user".

Attached: LOGIC BAD.png (1216x760, 610K)

Will this vile White Hispanic rayciss ever be brought to justice?

Because your brain knows this is what she actually looks like and only retards think her nu-design looks natural or good.

Let me guess... if FFVIIR got "classic Tifa outfit" for free as part of the base-game, will Yea Forums go back to "something, something BOOBSIZE!" or will they go "MUH DAMAGE CONTROL!"? Because obviously Yea Forums would never praise SE, ever. Anything positive after Yea Forums jumped to negative conclusions will be consdered "pandering" or "damage control" without exception. Because Yea Forums is Yea Forums.

Wish this is what we got in the remake instead of that punk schoolgirl trash.

They're right but for different reasons. You win a debate by emotional sway, not by being right. If you tug at peoples heartstrings, you will undoubtedly get them on your side no matter how wrong you actually are.

>unlike the remake, gaijin don't care for dissidia so they could keep her original design for that game
pretty sad

Attached: NT.png (620x632, 436K)

You guys can't do simple math huh?

>Remake Tifa:
smaller tits
black bar all around her shirt (""sports bra"" somehow bigger than the shirt she's wearing over it)
cover her entire legs (must be sharia compliant)

>Dissidia Tifa:
smaller tits

gee i wonder which people will like more

Please tell me something more important you think people would be discussing if there were no threads about this. Shut the fuck up about game discussion not being welcome because it's a topic you don't care about. If you want discussion of an exact specific gaming topic, go to /vg/

FF7R's Tifa has a variety of design issues:
>sports bra is bigger than her crop top and ends up just looking strange and out of place, more like she's wearing a small sports bra on top of a larger sports bra
>design is supposed to be of a more "athletic" Tifa yet has incredibly skinny arms, legs, and core; an athletic fighter would be thicker in all of those areas (note this does not mean rippling with muscular definition, just thicker)
>the new pleated skirt is very wide and bulky, which exacerbates the problem of her twig-like legs even further
>the athletic Tifa is also wearing thigh highs even though you would not want to exercise, let alone fight in such clothing
>same with her newer, infinitely floopier boots; such loose footwear is very detrimental to wear in combat, a better choice would have been tightly laced combat boots or a smaller more athletic shoe
>they also messed with the color scheme, making the design busier and more unpleasant to look at than the previous color scheme
>hair is still very loose and free-flowing, despite bringing up the unnatural situation of breasts bouncing around during combat; loose hair getting everywhere and obscuring vision would be equally undesirable for a fighter
That's just off the top of my head.

Attached: 1552092612883.jpg (618x618, 70K)

Man Tifa's original design is so boring. Advent children, remake, and even her cowboy outfits are way better then just a t shirt and a skirt look.

Why do you always talk like Yea Forums is a hivemind and you're somehow not a part of it?

more like they drained my balls hard

they're mentally ill, obsessed and crazed off their own deviancy

Man, you people say some ignorant shit. It's like you suffer from selective memory loss. People weren't complaining about Tifa's legs or the color of her shirt, they were saying uninformed shit that proved they had never played the original game.
>Tifa's tits don't bounce in combat!
>Spats? That means no more panty shots!
>SHE'S FLAT! SNOY CENSORSHIP!

yeah man we need more fucking room in the catalog for smash roster faggotry and people just complaining about some other petty thing you care about more than this petty thing. fuck off

Attached: fuck off fantasy vii.jpg (850x883, 186K)

first you throw everyone who disagrees under the bus
>j-just as bad!
then you say that’s the wrong way to deal with the problem
>two wrongs don’t make a right
so what do you propose?
simply shut up and not buy it, leaving it to the only group allowed to complain?
but if both sides are in the wrong, why is only one group required to give up? that’s like telling Jimmy to just let the bully have his way beating him up otherwise if he reacts it’ll get worse and both will be wrong

I am not denying the existence of Cognitive Dissonance. But I also don't agree with your pic related, because it's generalizing.
I reject anyone's opinion that directly applies the "poisoning the well" fallacy and association fallacy and other such overgeneralisations. The articles says "many men..." and that's where I already dismiss such an article for being political and generalizing billions of people under one umbrella. In that regard you are closer to them than I am.

You will be hated for telling the truth.

Attached: holmes.png (118x112, 19K)

>People weren't complaining about Tifa's legs or the color of her shirt
lmao yes they fucking were you blind chode.

>i didn't see it personally
>therefore it didn't happen

you've cracked the code. better call UFOlogists and tell them to pack it up because i've never seen a UFO therefore they definitively do not exist.

Prove it.

ME LIKE TITTIES
GIRL HAVE TITTIES BIG IN GAME
ME LIKE GIRL WITH TITTIES BIG IN GAME

I am just pre-suading you. When the scenario actually happens, you might remember my post on a subconcious level and NOT do what I feard in my post. I already fulfilled my goal just by you reading it.

>People weren't complaining about Tifa's legs
I complained about her shitty thigh highs from day one. Keep acting like it's always been about her tits though, dipshit.

Have sex.

It's not like video games are a visual medium and visuals matter.

>go fetch a dozen posts on twitter for me just so I can tell you it’s not enough

You were a mere drop in the ocean that is general consensus.

Get out of my head!

TIDDIES TIDDIES
ME LIKEY LIKEY
ANIME ANIME UWU AHEAGOOO
CUMMIS CUMMIES
AAAAAAAAH
FEELS GOOOD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 552366273452.png (633x732, 248K)

Felt good?

Fuck this trannys aren't even trying to hide the bait anymore .

>expecting general consensus on the internet
you can’t even get that in here, hell not even in one specific thread
how the fuck do you measure consensus? 1st place on Trending Topics on twitter?

>design is supposed to be of a more "athletic" Tifa yet has incredibly skinny arms, legs, and core; an athletic fighter would be thicker in all of those areas (note this does not mean rippling with muscular definition, just thicker)
When trannies say more realistic they mean less boobs. Funny how women irl have more muscles and bigger boobs

>imagine being this mad over heterosexuality
you couldn’t out yourself as a tranny in a more effective way

Just realised they included her dolphin ponytail.

Jesus christ the VIIR design is trash

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"thigh highs" shit/order/asc/page/5/
You can start with the post that quoted. Now go ahead and backpedal even more.

No one is talking about tits. Dissidia NT tits are the same.

We’re complaining about her thigh highs and other retarded changes.

Have sex.

>all these trannies actually think squeenix is listening to them
>when they only care about nips who went nuclear on social media and complained how they don't even need to do a remake if they remove the best parts of the original
top fucking lel

>More stuff = better design

Attached: 1550909179542.jpg (1280x1426, 461K)

hey look, it’s literally 7R Tifa’s tits without the sports bra
based TK and Square literally proved they didn’t shrink anything with this

>had to cherry pick page 5 to suit his narrative
However, I will give you credit for finding more than one or two posts ragging on the actual design and not "censorship" so I'll admit you were correct.

See

Actually NT's tits are smaller than the remake version.

>literally the same tit size as the remake
>I-It’s not about her tits!
Tell that to all the autists these past couple of weeks raging about her tits and even drawing comparisons to the original FMVs.

Her falls short in comparison to Aerith's face. Aerith's face is literally perfect. She also has a better ass than Tifa.

More like Trayvgone.

Attached: bc91tYC.jpg (600x1300, 82K)

what does that have to do with the post you quoted? it’s not talking about the design, just tits

No shit, you can't pretend the phrase thigh highs was never mentioned before this.

Then the *don't be a retard* part applies

You're right, it's easier to ignore the people who were listing problems with the design in general since day 1 if you just focus the people talking about the tits. The new design is bad, but thankfully we'll never have to face that fact simply because a bunch of people like breasts.

>tell that to the autists
okay, but first you’d have to separate all the attwhores who never played the original, the shitposters and false-flagging trannies

It's still possible that the design gets adjusted or that the outfits can either be changed to other sets (e.g. "classic costumes") or that the outfits even ends up being completely custimizable by individual parts.

>She also has a better ass
I saw no curves or ass anywhere on Aeris in the trailers. Her hips/ass in art are more exaggerated than Tifa's tits and that's saying something.

If stating a fact is being a retard, I sure as hell don’t want to be sane according to tranny standards

>Funny how women irl have more muscles and bigger boobs
this is your brain on anime

im not racist though

>Remake staff dropped the ball hard on her design
Not really.

Aerisfags need to come up with shit like that because they got nothing to work with.

>crossdressing weaboos fighting transexuals
nice videogame thread

This would be ideal, as everything about the new design clashes with what they explicitly stated was the design philosophy behind the new design. Personally I don't care about breast size or matching the original, I'd just like something that either looks good or is at the very least consistent. Although the problem of her very thing arms, legs, and core would still remain no matter the outfit, unless they modify her body size based on different clothes as well.

As someone who spent way too many years of his life boxing, the stupidity of you comment hurts to read.

The things I would give to be a shota sitting in Tifa's lap.

>her boobs were never an issue!
We revisionist history now?
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467588405/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467587000/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467589632/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467766593/

Disgustingly shit taste

feel free to show me any boxer in the fucking world who stands like this instead of having their fists close to their bodies like in the original game

Attached: amazing stance.jpg (750x432, 97K)

Don't forget this one
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467603324/

Not that guy, but her left arm is actually quite close to her body there while her right one is used in a more extended guard that you'd see someone like a muay thai fighter adopt. There are also some famous fighters that adopted a no-guard stance.

why be Denzel when you could be Johnny?
he banged her at Costa del Sol during their private chat, didn’t they? or at least reminisced their time together before Cloud came back.

The skeletor non-musculature is there too.
Her limbs are cylinders, no muscle definition at all.

I dunno her face shape seems different in the remake. I think it's more than just costume even her breasts look different

tifa isn't a muay thai fighter she's a country hick who trained in mixed martial arts and fights the government

It's no boxer stance but this is clearly a general martial arts stance, which Tifa is very much so.

>you're plaguing the industry
I'm doing nothing.

Did you even read the posts before hand ? becouse you should have done it

you ever heard of a dempsey roll?

But if we're concerned about realism in this regard, then we shouldn't care about her stance at all. No matter how tight a person's guard is, it wouldn't help even the slightest when facing the swing of a multi-ton monstrosity (and the party fights quite a few of those).

in the original game she just held her fists up like someone putting up their dukes. she didn't raise her entire arms to eye level

She always was.

>mixed martial arts
Yeah, and MMA adopts a whole fuckload of stances, some fighters out there don't even guard or put their hands up at all.

>dissidia model has technically even smaller breasts because no sports bra
>Yea Forums still likes it better
>BUT YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT HER TITS
user are you ok?

Don't know why they changed the design on the remake but kept it the same in Dissidia.

>there's a parallel reality where cloud stayed purple and tifa wasn't censored

fucking hell i hope they are having fun over in that timeline.

Yea Forums is fucking retarded no surprise here.

NT
>If it ain't broke don't fix it.

RE
>Ethics department broke it.

Because Dissidia is Team Ninja, the Dynasty Warriors people, who care more about waifus than anybody and would never dare besmirch the queen of waifus, Tifa Lockhart, who they were probably popping fan-boners the entire time they got to work on her

>BUT YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT HER TITS
Except I didn't say that. People were deflecting the issue about the tits as if no one ever brought it up when we had shit tons threads from dedication Yea Forumstards even making comparisons to the FF7 FMV models and the like, some even doing fucking timelines of the various Tifa models to show how small her tits are.

>Yea Forums is praising the NT model even though have smaller breasts
>Trannys be like : START TALKING ABOUT TITS FUCKING INCELS

Her face looks way better than in the remake, its crazy

>I wouldn't even care about the boob size if they were faithful to her original outfit.

>Team Ninja
Ah that explains everything. Wait, aren't Team Ninja also the DOA people too? Which will explain a lot more.

Not that user, but how do we know that the immdiete reaction is the fake one, but not the current one? It's possible that the current "wave" is fake as well, just changed the subject to keep it "fresh" because people got tired of MUH BOOBs arguments?

Yeah, I have to agree with you. Unlike the outfit though I can't even explain why it's better than the remake design, her Dissidia face just feels more right.

ITT: BAAAAW WHERE HAS BOOB GONE?! ;_;

Do any of the girls in NT have bounce?

Tifa isn't a fucking boxer. Boxing is a show sport anyways. Every boxer vs another disciplined martial artist will lose because of leg shots or takedowns.

imagine caring about a video game characters clothes

think id kms desu so kys

even if people solely cared about the tits and nothing else, they are completely entitled as human beings to care about something you don't. it's not illegal to have different opinions or interests.

Apparently they were all shills because no real Yea Forumstard could ever be that stupid.

>How do you know
Because you are the only one talking about . Easy .

>Don't know why they changed the design on the remake but kept it the same in Dissidia.
Because they changed everyone's design in the remake. It's not a replacement, it's an alternative take.

Boxers operate based on Earth's standards of strength. Tifa, on the other hand, is a human from Gaia who got supernatural strength and learned a fighting style based on these supernatural abilities, that are capable of launching enemies across tens of meters.

see Really sad that you literally can't discuss Tifa's redesign anymore without people going MUH BALLOON TITS on one side and MUH INCELS on the other side

>they're going to change Yuffie's design
>it'll probably be worse

Attached: 1285931523854.jpg (390x462, 51K)

This. They literally changed everyone while Dissidia even kept Cloud's clothes and hair style the same. People genuinely can't be this stupid thinking that they wouldn't redesign the characters at all in a remake of all things, especially when they can shove in "Classic" and "Advent Children" skins as DLC.

;_; WHY ARE MEN ATTRACTED TO THINGS I DON'T HAVE?

Oh shit that's also true. But everybody pays attention to Tifa so it's way more noticeable than the rest.

If nothing else, I'm glad the Dissidia model has caused the FMVfags to shut the fuck up about her still needing balloon tits.

....no!

Attached: 1276661679437.png (347x286, 4K)

>unlike the remake, gaijin don't care for dissidia so they could keep her original design for that game
Delusional.

Theres a famous quote where bruce lee says muhammad ali is the best fighter in the world. You couldnt be more wrong. Most martial arts dont involve ground fighting because its a terrible idea. If two fighters were ever that close they would be gouging out each others eyes. MMA has a lot of regulations to make it viable.

She looks like the Bartender from Yakuza.

They're going to button up her shorts, bros.

Because she is completely different now . The others got slight changes that aren't really noticeable compared to the OG design .

>feel free to show me any boxer in the fucking world who stands like this instead of having their fists close to their bodies like in the original game
She is for one, not a boxer. And second, she is just based on "cool" martial arts stances, like Judo.

>when someone in Yea Forums posts your new desktop wallpaper

My most sincere thank you, kind user.

Design change is fine, but tifa is supposed to be attractive and they made her ugly.

Bruce Lee is a faggot who picked fights with ordinary civilians just to beat them up with his martial arts training.

I for one don't mind it as long as Yuffie is Yuffie.

Attached: 1253885102221.jpg (640x480, 46K)

You can have it but you would do so with tards arguing boob sizes next to you.

But this view suddenly appeard after the NT reveal. Post-E3 and Post-MUH ETHICS DEPARTMENT (based on a misunderstanding of a mistranslation and false assumptions) was 90% about the boobs and only some very little complains about the designs here or there. Now suddenly everyone's super vocal about the designs and completely ignores the boobs. So I can say the same: "No one talked about the designs specifically post-E3 other than you". How can you proof the current "trend" is more credible than the post-E3 one, escpacially since people have been posting less lately due to most anons being tired of the rehashed boobs arguments? I could also just say that the boobs-complainers just got "burned out" from posting about tits every day and took a break. You don't really have a strong basis for your PoV.

NO!

Attached: 1290624414429.png (434x298, 25K)

Lets just ignore all the competitions he won.

+150 buzzword points

look at all that shit you just posted man you clearly care more right now than anyone in this thread

doesn't matter if you think he's delusional. most nips think she was changed to appease gaijin prudes.

this despite never having these "cool" stances in any prior game, just the one she always had on ps1

Attached: images.jpg (220x165, 7K)

Haha, say goodbye to your short shorts and midriff and say hello to knee length shorts and a black, not-so-skin tight undershirt with the green tank top over it

Attached: 1557374463288.png (606x1200, 298K)

I'm not ignoring them, I'm just insulting him. Faggot died from taking a headache pill.

Good. This shit triggers me so fucking hard. Why the fuck would you wear shorts unbuttoned. Why. Yeah it makes my dick happy, but my brain is too upset to enjoy. Its the dumbest design in the world.

>most nips think she was changed to appease gaijin prudes.
Most nips also throw cash on gacha games.

This is a remake though. Not the original.

Why would you want something that only existed due to technological limitations at the time when you can have something updated that makes sense?

They think she was changed for censorship because she definitely wasn't censored.

How else would she have immediate access to her materia storage in case of emergency?

A bit petty, don't ya think?

This unironically. We had boob threads for fucking days and many anons citing the FMV as the be-all end-all reference for Tifa's proportiones (read: her fucking boobs). Fags can deny all that noise all they want, but at least this can finally shut up the fuckers that constantly made it about her tits.

>Why the fuck would you wear shorts unbuttoned. Its the dumbest design in the world.
Why does Tifa wear her skirt belt unfastened with a pair of suspenders?

Yuffie? well ma nigga you will have to wait like 8
years to see what changes they made to her

Yes it is, but fuck Bruce Lee. He deserved to die and I hope he's burning in hell. Micheal Jordan will join him shortly.

Attached: tifa comparison.png (616x407, 263K)

>He deserved to die
Why?

Then your dick is weak

Attached: 1555700813625.gif (400x201, 593K)

The only difference is that Remake Tifa has ara ara eyes like a hentai mom.

Attached: 20190626_135302.png (606x674, 241K)

And you keep going , you want the trannys baiting Yea Forumsirgins into talking about tits 24/7 again ? if not stfu

The edge meter just exploded.

The redesign apologists remind me of Donte apologists
>dude it's just his hair, relax

Because >Bruce Lee is a faggot who picked fights with ordinary civilians just to beat them up with his martial arts training.

Because belts on skirts are unnecessary most of the time. Suspenders were used before elastic material made them obsolete but they are still put on clothing for fashion. Unbuttoned shorts is just dumb.

>something that only existed due to technological limitations
wtf? it's her stance, it has nothing to do with technology or any limitations you fucking retard. that's how she stood. she could have been positioned whatever way they wanted.

"technological limitations" jesus h tapdancing fucking christ you people

Waiting warmly for a Spanish dub + outfit package + mustaches to make the remake 100 times as good then.

There were a lot more than that with Donte

which is why every other character is almost exactly the same except her right? which is why it's still called midgar and she's still called tifa and the story is still the fucking same right? because it's totally not the original guys, it's a remake so it's a different video game now, that just has all the same events and characters and places and enemies

>some autist now wants to bitch about her fighting stance as the next hot topic of what the remake got wrong
I swear you fuckers just want to be outraged over the next thing you can set your sights on

I was the guy arguing the fmv tards for 3 threads straight and now these faggots are pretending it never happened or it was a raid from resetera. Yea Forums can't get enough of shitposting which is why this board is so bad.

so the tits and sway but not bounce?

too bad we're not going to see yuffie until like 10 years from now when they're finally done with the 2nd episode.
more censorship shitstorms about a flat chested girl would be hilarious after tifa.

Fine by me. Just stop with those Yea Forumsstorian revision posts then.

dude i'm still coping with what they've already downgraded don't make me even more depressed years before they even show her

Attached: 1449462221924.gif (514x601, 377K)

Sports bra. Last thing when doing excessive moving is having them move around. Especially at that size.

>Endless threads of incels crying about her tit size every day
>Dissidia model revealed with identical tits
>"IT WAS ABOUT HER THIGH HIGHS ALL ALONG FUK U FAG"

You guys are up there with furries and bronies for raw, unbridled retardation.

NEW THREAD

>which is why every other character is almost exactly the same except her right?
People keep saying this despite people refuting by proving how different Barret and Aerith is.
>in b4 it fits them
Says fucking who? Your sorry ass? The only one almost identical is Cloud. The rest got some major makeover.
And people seem to not know what a remake fucking is either. They just assume Remake == 100% accurate game with graphical makeover.
But it is fucking not. God damn retards.

I bet Vincent and Red XIII will be the only characters that look the exact same.

>NEW BAIT THREAD