A true gamer move

a true gamer move

Attached: etikaoc.webm (480x360, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRJErlG69g
youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did he really off himself because banjo was added instead of sans?

He had dirt in Hillary Clinton and got assassinated. "Suicide". Classic case of making it look like an accident.

That's what it said in the suicide note

No, he was a skit.
It was bound to happen eventually, too bad he never got proper help.

nah he was upset because dragon quest an hero wasted a slot

No because Steve wasn't put in, he's in the Stevefags btfo youtube video

How did he kick the bucket? Drown?

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRJErlG69g

Suicide note is a joke, he brought change of clothes, wallet, phone, laptop, switch--- all the things you'd take to travel. I think he was planning to fake it like he said but he kys'd himself on accident like a retarded nigger attentionwhore anyways LOL finally he did something good for once in his life

Attached: 1561539232316.jpg (480x316, 32K)

What do you fucking think?

Attached: 1838437288283.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

I suppose that hitting the water from such a height knocks you out, and then you drown.

>proper help
Truly sad people end up giving other horrid advice and help till the victims are left with no other choice

I think he did escape and his weird cult helped him with some poor random smuck as a body double.

Stupid chinks

If this was fake then why did the people from the NYPD tweet about his death?

I don't know. Usually, I don't give a damn about the day to day of fags screaming at cameras like you, so I don't know how they prefer to become an hero.

Lmao. The NYPD is the second most corrupt police department in the world

I didn't know who he was until he killed himself. He's a product of the internet celeb cycle, where you promote and market a fake self so much that you lose your real self and literally can't handle existing any longer. It's known as the Jake Paul effect.
Unironically feel bad that the man suffered a breakdown but it's easy to fall down the perpetual trend cycle that is the modern social media landscape if your psyche isn't strong enough to take it.
Being on the other end of a parasocial relationship scares the shit out of me is and is probably what put me off from ever trying streaming.

What's first?

Attached: ripEtka.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

who's the first?

LAPD

>the bridge isn't even that high
Dumb game physics

Honestly I think if hadn't gone so heavy on the sauce/drugs he would've made it long enough to get help.

taiwanese square massacre

sure make 200x more thread about some dumb e-celeb nigger being ded you attention whoring faggot

I thought surviving jumping off a bridge was possible, sometimes.
Is this guy just extra stupid or the bridge that high?

Attached: 1557628497983.png (144x233, 70K)

Based

Kek NYPD is way worse. LAPD isn't even that bad anymore.

Not him but I would say LAPD is the most

>NIGGER used SPLASH
>NIGGER is hit with recoil
>NIGGER fainted

>oh my god, I can't believe he's gone, this is a real tragedy!

Attached: soyedout.png (653x792, 117K)

From what it looks like, he was beyond the point of help because of how self-destructive he had already become and the forces he (felt) like he was battling against became too much for him.

If you do a perfect pindrop maybe, providing you don't break your legs and spine on the bottom
Hitting the surface of water at terminal velocity will kill you very easily

Sounds viable.

I said he was intending to fake it but ended up dying on accident.

Based, fuck niggers and fuck e-celebs.

You’d have to ignore Yea Forums for a week to not know that he jumped off a fucking bridge

Ya but drinking all the time even without the drugs makes you weak mentally and more susceptible to those kind of feels.

Why would the nypd tweet about some random loser offing himself?
It's staged

It depends on your entry. If you do a solid diving entry then you'll survive entering the water, but then you'll be fucked due to the cold water shock which will cause your body to panic and inhale while under the water. You need to be a really confident and strong diver and swimmer to actually survive jumping off a bridge.

NIGGER is BASED

It's high but doable, the problem is that your falling speed makes it feel like you're landing on a brick floor so you die from a painful impact more often than drowning that way. Your likelihood of survival increases drastically if you toss something in the water underneath you before you make contact. Bridge constructors have survived insanely high falls by throwing their shoes, boots and tools into the water before they themselves fell into the water to break the impact to an extent.

I HATE HOW FAST YOU DIE IN MODERN GTA GAMES

Ah, so that's how it happens.
Seems pretty obvious in hindsight.
RIP.

post original webm, thanks

Attached: etika2.webm (480x360, 2.31M)

Not going to LARP as a clinical psychologist but if you watch his actual suicide letter it's pretty clear that he's speaking from a POV where he's already come to terms with his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

he hit the concrete you moron.

Based.

Attached: 1523381477620.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

So would you actually die instantly from hitting the water haha
asking for a friend haha

He named the Jew.

Yes you faggot now go try it

nO lol

Yes but it has to be from a very high height.

Try it and find out

from that height no, but you'd break numerous bones, rupture some of your organs and go unconscious from the shock
then you'd either drown from the water or by gurgling your own blood
with sufficient height yes, the fall can kill you instantly, it's like falling on concrete

Water is only 2' deep below

>skit
you mean like on SNL?

bl*ck people cant swim

not when you land on the face first you retard.

Nah, like a business man, but inverted.

Etika was a Yea Forums approved youtuber and smash personality and was therefore board culture. You are exactly right in thinking Yea Forums is a Nintendo board and mods are Nintendo fans. Get used to it newfags. Sorry your fat cuck nonbinary snoyboy Jim Sterling never got a sticky but there's no need to seethe this hard about it.

Attached: laughing.gif (220x213, 344K)

>don't you dare disrespect the based black man
>he has contributed greatly to video games by doing monkey faces at commercials

Attached: D90AF958385443239F386A2715FB665A.png (644x800, 43K)

please. it's literally impossible to die from high ing water. water is soft a s shit and moves around you as you enter it. why do you think NASA lands all their space capsules in the ocean? and that shit fell from space, not some puny bridge.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Based

>Bridge constructors have survived insanely high falls by throwing their shoes, boots and tools into the water before they themselves fell into the water to break the impact to an extent.
Oh so throwing stuff as you are falling is possible as well?

And now he's a dead nigger, thankfully Yea Forums will forget about him by the end of the week and go back to making smash threads.

based

I had little water in my eyes yesterday watching his old clips. I fuckin miss him.

>soiposting
I seriously hope you guys dont do this

Surface tension nigger, google it, that's what kills you.
You break surface tension, you live.