GW complete colection only 20$

GW complete colection only 20$
store.guildwars.com/store/gw/en_IE/pd/productID.5218045200

literally no excuse

COME HOME

Attached: 220px-Guildbox.jpg (220x313, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHJIVlZNATI
youtube.com/watch?v=1oFGagjD18o
youtube.com/watch?v=6QyyLVqC_b8
help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF
youtube.com/watch?v=U4Wi_u7zObE
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Warrior_Elite_Kurzick_armor
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Ritualist_Norn_armor_m.jpg
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=warrior armour guild wars&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFz-jEvIfjAhWqAWMBHZseD3wQBQheKAA&biw=1920&bih=920&dpr=1#imgdii=RVWI6YpDQ9wFIM:&imgrc=kpewIZPKS3_7AM:
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Paragon
gwpvx.gamepedia.com/g00/Build:W/any_PvE_Earth_Shaker?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmx2Lw==&i10c.dv=16
evga.com/20-series-upgrade/
youtu.be/zTZjRXm-5dU
youtube.com/watch?v=SMPX8q3zaVs
youtube.com/watch?v=J9L7bHtfTyg
youtu.be/UEeDT928m5E?t=22
youtu.be/DxmkAoLC6_4
youtube.com/watch?v=WenzlbYJ-lo
youtube.com/watch?v=zcbVmV6MNqk
youtube.com/watch?v=V8nvV8rPMKc
youtube.com/watch?v=hsDM-y-l9hY
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6FTOi0ZFnoNWUVqWjhsY0h6Tzg
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5526vhGPV-ucWlHS19ONFVHQ1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dead game
>$20
OHHH, they got some balls, Tone.

probably more players than GW2

>COME HOME
if you have an account you can just redownload for free

> launch game
> spend 5 minutes opening boxes with minipet birthday gifts from the last 13 years
> exit

Attached: gw001.jpg (1920x1080, 774K)

>try to log in
>can't remember password
>need serial key to reset it
what is this shit

Cope some more

Damn she's attractive.

I have bought complete edition for 3rd time now. Too bad NUnet is full of faggots and trannies.

Ascalon, home...

At least it was before furfags fucked everything up.

Attached: gw126.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

We've learned how to eat ashes and sleep in the fire.

Attached: Ascalon time.jpg (1920x2158, 1.19M)

I miss it bros.

Attached: 1555412716490.png (1591x991, 2.24M)

SOUL

Factions and Jade Empire, best asian atmosphere in vidya ,ever!
youtube.com/watch?v=gHJIVlZNATI

Attached: gw272.jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Go to American active district, it's filled with people. Spamadan and trading there is active and there's even a website for price checking and trading to compare prices for GW 1 up and constantly updating.

I played the game with a clan, like fucking 7 years ago. I don't plan to play it again. I only log in to walk around and open the presents.

SUXONS GET OUT!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: gw101.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

my pp

youtube.com/watch?v=1oFGagjD18o

Attached: gw236.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

>spiteful spirit farming in the fissure of whoa/underworld with your 55 monk boytoy

Attached: me.gif (360x264, 2M)

>55hp at UW
Heh, nuffin personnel, kido.

Attached: Dying_Nightmare.jpg (800x537, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6QyyLVqC_b8

Attached: RivenEarthStonebridge.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

How much is GW2?

Free

What a fantastic game! Glad that I had the chance to play it for several years. We may never see another like it.

Oh shid

Fuck all of you Im making a new prophecies character right fucking now.
NECROMANCER HERE I COME

But f2p model is restricted.

MM FTW.

Attached: gw192.jpg (1920x1080, 677K)

>get legend of the mists title
>played gw2 for two weeks and quit

Attached: carrie-face.webm (1920x1080, 1.81M)

How

>help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

youtube.com/watch?v=U4Wi_u7zObE

Attached: gw267.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

>SJW the game
no thanks

needlessly creating drama so you can push some bullshit agenda makes you a sjw

>GW1
>sjw
Uhhh ok?

part of me wants to play gw again. thankfully the rest of me realizes i'd be giving money to nu-anet and there's nothing worse than that.

>playing this as a kid
>think I did it by doing some quest line nobody else did yet

Attached: 1560193226612.png (600x580, 360K)

just got banned (in game) from gw2 for saying they are bringing back old festivals -dragon bash- because the game is going maintenance mode.
feels good man.

GW2 is better in every way though.

except for the game performance
and the faggits
and the story
BUY NEW CHAIR SKINS OK?

and the skills
and the pvp
and the pve
and the pay model
its actually worse in every way

how do i move the skills on my skill bar in gw2?

4 skills isnt a skill bar

to be honest i just use skill 1 because it auto activates. it's all you really need.

**zero cooldown**

gw2 is my home, as much as I hate it. never played gw1.

You can ask support if you have your email used. Be sure to also ask help because logging in needs a name of one of your characters.

Anet support is probably the worst support ever known to man name a worse support for any game 1 in 10 mods is human im sure of it

*unsheathes siege turtle*
Heh.. nothing personnel, Gunther...

Attached: gw314.jpg (1440x900, 392K)

Attached: Faggot was my dog.jpg (223x223, 10K)

the story in original GW is fucking terrible too

I got support reply within the same day, it's at least something.

Guys how the FUCK do I grind r5 Norn title FAST?
I gathered all the resources for the Norn prestige armor but apparently I can't buy the armor until I'm rank 5 (I'm rank 2 right now)

Attached: 1553543507010.jpg (248x250, 11K)

let me know when they resolve the problem

this might actually be true. I replayed gw1 in winter and it was very active. Everybody is just on the american district now

I have twelve years of birthday gifts across several pre searing characters, which minions are best for boomer dabbing on noobs as I grind legendary defender

Why play GW1 if GW2 is the perfect game?

I quit GW2 a few weeks before the first expansion and started playing again a few months ago.

Right now GW2 is literally perfection.
>best mounts in any mmo
>top tier new maps
>great events in every new map
>huge active community for big map events
>best community I have ever seen in any game
>living story is perfect for people who want a great fantasy single player game with "coop" options
>no pay to win
>everything in the cash shop can be bought with in game money
>the best auction house I have ever seen in any game
>skyscale
>great pvp
>fun WvWvW if you want to enjoy zerg pvp
>finally fucking WvWvW mounts and a progression system
>extremely great expansions with great content
>the "grind" is pretty much non existent. I have a few legendaries and got everything from the cash shop and I never wasted one $ outside of buying the base game and the two expansions. I also never farmed anything. I just did event and dungeons/raids and somehow I always got enough money after I sold my stuff in the auction house

I'm just amazed how GW2 improved and is now even better than wow classic ever was. I played wow retail for a few days and I was just surprised how Blizzard tried to copy everything from GW2 but made it shit. Anet on the other side did the opposite and improved all the time.

The best thing is that Anet literally kicked out all sjw. At this point I realized how they could improve so hard.
Right now GW2 is the king and there is no mmo out there. You can literally just buy the cheapest codes for the two expansions (base game is free) and just play the game and after a few months you have every living story and every cash shop item you want without spending one more $. The meta events and the perfect community are making this game so great and it's really amazing to see over 100 people completing an event without seeing the servers crash like in wow. Also GW2 really feels like a game and not like it plays itself.

Damn I am so close in buying it again.

Recommend me a fun PvE solo build for a Prophecies run. Class doesn‘t matter.

I may pull the trigger.

because I still remember the searing you fucking furry sympathizing piece of shit

Hearty chuckle

>skyscale
>great pvp
>speaking good of wvw
>best community ever
stop shitposting and get back to work on LWS5, anet shill. shouldn't you have been fired back a couple months ago?

>Prophecy
>Fun
Just roll Faction if you want fast leveling, early elites and cool armor designs

Don't buy it again, contact help and recover your old account if you can.

The pvx wiki has over a decade of builds but the fun is always in experimenting with jank

vanq your favorite norn area

its a dumbed down version of gw1 prove me wrong how many total skills in gw2 agen what skill bar management agen it only apeals because its shiny

This. Charr retcon is the biggest offense in Guild Wars 2. The were always warmongering animals.

Show one cool looking armor set and I'll buy it.

Attached: 1553161384115.png (500x500, 126K)

who the fuck cares about cat people in a clearly-human focus game

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Warrior_Elite_Kurzick_armor

See that's the problem, Guild Wars 2 isn't a human focused game anymore and bends over backwards to justify furfag atrocities

The Charr literally get to run around murdering the restless ghosts of Ascalonians who died defending their homeland

Guys I'm bored of 100b, is there a viable hammer PVE build?

Attached: nb0kd6l7f3u21.png (600x647, 90K)

that looks terrible

>Play Human and go to Ascalon
>Have to help the Charr torture and kill restless ghosts of your people over and over again to progress
Fuck this semen slurping company

>thinking of buying the merc pack
>price increased
why?

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Ritualist_Norn_armor_m.jpg
what do you like?
alot of armours suck but dyes and some cool ones make it ok

You know (((why)))

Home...

Attached: gw307.jpg (1440x900, 351K)

there are more players in GW2 right now than GW1 had in its peak. Literally they take a few bucks from the money they make on that game and support and upgrade GW1 with it because hey why the fuck not.
You nostalgia posters are retarded.

I don‘t want fast leveling. I just want my comfy nostalgia.

Tried already. They couldn‘t help me. Played on release and don‘t know my character names anymore, don‘t have a cd key nor the email I used. Feels bad man.

Too bad I farmed with a spirit rit

The first half of Prophecy was horrible
Desolate ascalonian wasteland, frozen shithole, arid maguuma heights... Fuck Proph
Good thing the maguuma jungle and the Crystal desert alone redeemed the entire campaign

not forgetting hardmode fire island

Yeah, I don't know. I went through the wiki and nothing really looks appealing to me. Too much fantasy for me personally, I like armor that has some basis in reality. For me, it just looks like corny plastic WoW armor that some larper came up with.

even if that was true how many have all 3 expansions and sauce

Elite Templar looks normal.

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=warrior armour guild wars&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFz-jEvIfjAhWqAWMBHZseD3wQBQheKAA&biw=1920&bih=920&dpr=1#imgdii=RVWI6YpDQ9wFIM:&imgrc=kpewIZPKS3_7AM: they look different ingame allso look at warrior litteral dismounted knight armors

Why can't I fucking stop laughing at this fucking stupid picture.

>trannywars
'no' thanks

Paragons look totally normal

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Paragon

Look I hate GW2 as much as you do, but it's been way more successful than GW1.

>Guild Wars
Ah yes, the game outcasts played instead of WoW

Check ranger armors for that.

I mean, it is a fantasy game after all, I don't really know what you expected. Still, comparing GW's armor designs (which are relatively plain except a very few specific sets) to fucking WoW-look-at-my-gigantic-disco-pauldron is pure bad faith.

Attached: gw318.jpg (1440x900, 366K)

Thanks to the fame carried by the name of its predecessor and a successful marketing campaign. It doesn't stand on its own merits. Had it been a game of its own, it would have fared as well as Tera Online did. Just another MMO.

How to choose class in GW2

gw2niggers are not welcome here

only class worth picking is uninstall wizard

Thanks

Anybody wanna help me do Nahpui Quarter NM?
I'm sick of Jamei being so dumb

Attached: 1548966334636.gif (337x250, 2.22M)

Dwarven Battle Stance or Earthshaker.
gwpvx.gamepedia.com/g00/Build:W/any_PvE_Earth_Shaker?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmx2Lw==&i10c.dv=16

I remember that when I was a kid I wanted to play more races in gw1. Then gw2 happened and I appreciated how there weren't other races in gw1.

Sure. What district you're in?

Just try one and go to the PvP lobby. You'll have any skills, traits and specs you have access to unlocked and can try out classes on training dummies around.

>only 20$
hahaha

I'll help nibba.

Is GW1 the most soulful game ever made?
There was something about early-mid 2000s MMOs world design and attention to detail. Graphics weren't as advanced then as they are now, so you could be forgiven for things like muddy textures or low poly environment objects. And yet even though the world didn't look great, in games like this and Vanilla WoW and others at the time, they were just full to the brim with detail and life. I feel like it's something the genre has lost.

lol u mean the game that actually had pvp

Murrica I'm the warrior by the xunlai chest

why is GW2 Aion?

what made GW1 so good bros? Will any other MMO ever capture the same feeling GW1 did? how much action should there be in an MMORPG? should it focus more on the mechanical skill of the players, or the stats of the characters?

IMO it's because people who made games wanted to make interesting worlds. Nowadays everyone is in it for money or just phones it in and half asses things.

>comparing a free to play game to one you have to pay

Attached: 1554742134670.jpg (1280x780, 145K)

Has anybody done pvp recently?

Seems to me like there is an over representation of mesmers, doing their best in making sure nobody is having fun.

Attached: mqRXJLx.jpg (540x540, 27K)

>when light armor class does everything better than any other class
>"balance"
pure faggitry

Mesmers have been aids since launch of Guild Wars 1 and that tradition continues this late into Guild Wars 2 as well. Clearly Anet's pet class.

needs more touch rangers lmao

It was inevitable. Mesmers in GW1 were loosely based off of Blue from MTG.

it took them how many years to get rid of ranger pet and you don't really get rid of it, you merge with it..

I just bought it a second time. I already have an account with the complete edition.

Time to drag one of my friends onto this masterpiece.

it's 15 € on steam

if you have to launch it through steam don't buy it. it will fuck your shit up.

Literally me.

>literally no excuse
But I don't need a second one.

Is upgrading my decade old account worth it for nostalgia and autism or should I just ignore it and play on the newer one I made before recovering

>

Attached: gw2_fag_parade.jpg (1920x1080, 938K)

It's without Eye of the North.

was thinking this as well. i'm not gonna dump any money on mine to play it for a week at most. i have money to burn too. imma see wtf is going on with the evga upgrade offer...maybe turn my 980ti into the super great priced! 2080ti
evga.com/20-series-upgrade/

Attached: gw247.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

The Jade Sea is still probably one of the most daring and outrageous design decisions in any game I've ever played. If there was anything designers of GW knew how to do, it was build big.

too bad it''s melted now in GW2's years :^)

They're never going to do Cantha anyway.

Can't offend the bugmen. That's why the Canthan District of DR was levelled

at somepoint i will get my account back

I could never find out for real what was the reason for just removing Canthan content like that, they either didn't want to offend Asians but that just sounds like a lame excuse and some other sources claimed that it was done because NCsoft demanded Guild Wars 2 doesn't steal the thunder of other Asian themed MMO games they had going at the time.

And that's a good thing!

Pure 100% concentrated SOUL

Attached: 29720_20190612162020_1.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>can actually retrace the steps of the old pilgrims that all perished in search of Ascension all the way back to the Desolation if you have Nightfall installed

this is a fucking localized apocalypse

Laughed way harder than i should have

Attached: Capture.png (993x649, 417K)

Man, I miss official polish forum of the game so much. All the cool discussion, flame-wars, trade talks.
Good times.

mfw my dervish is call turaii ossa
Ffs Anet gimmie my acc back already lmao

CHOOSE

Attached: gw033.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

Praise Abaddon!

Attached: gw316.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

The fact that the statue fucking crumbles and forms a bridge once you get close is fucking amazing.
Can't wait for the wayfarer's reverie and i can finally get a new mask during this years dragon festival

paragon

I loved that swamp on Istan. It was properly spooky and felt oppressive.

WE WUZ DERVISHEZ 'N SHIEEEET!
Seriously, pick it. It's 3rd most broken and OP class.

And it was a fucking maze too!

paragon is a litteral spear chuker mfw

youtu.be/zTZjRXm-5dU

Imagine this being released in the "current year".

>log into pre-searing Ascalon
>2 dudes
>change to American district
HOME

you mean Path of Fire?

is it actually fun as a single player rpg

i think so

I remember always wanting to play this back in middle school, look at it in displays at Target but i knew my PC was a toaster so never picked it up.

Any advice?

Heh, touche.

it's probably a lot harder than regular rpgs

Yeah but expect long stretches of you just wandering around in a big open area. It can take a long time to go from place to place.

You get to use Henchmen and heroes that you can costumise yourself later on. It's pretty fun to play, but nostalgia is a big factor

But the vistas tho!

Attached: gw175.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

I am actually surprised just how well GW 1 handled different cultures and ethnicities of humanity without shoving anything down your throat. All of them had their own things, histories and feuds and no side was portrayed as the definite "good guys"

Indeed. It really was a different time.

I'm curious what you think the first two are. I think Rit and Mes are the best two classes

sin and ranger

Those exactly.

>redownload game after 7 years
>go to Random Arenas
>nobody joins for half an hour
>google it
>Random Arenas are only active enough during peak times on the American district
>try again at 18:00 EST
>get flamed constantly for not being a good enough player
>my character is literally straight from the wiki, but one player notices I filled a spot that was left blank on the wiki with a skill he doesn't like so he pings it 20 times and then leaves telling me to never play the game again
>because there are so few players I keep getting the same teammates who already hate me
I can't imagine how bad this would be for a completely new player.

>oh well, let's try Hero's Ascent
>there's fucking nobody anywhere
>I fill the team with henchmen and enter
>literally no other player joins for an entire hour

>oh well, my favourite PvP mode was Guild vs Guild anyway
>let's see if that's still active
>observe a couple of high ranked matches
>literally every single match is synchers farming wins against their alts who put up no resistence

Well I guess PvE is still fine, if you play with NPCs.

wow sends me free gametime Anet hasnt responded
how can i cope

Ritualist is definitely the most versatile class in the game. Mesmer has its uses, but they're somewhat limited in PvE.

Now that you can have 7 heroes, the game is basically you playing the whole party by yourself.
It can be a lot of micro management, but you can put builds on your Heroes that are so powerful they become attack dogs. I VQ'd nearly every area by myself.

White Mantle did nothing wrong

>mfw when taking a new character and some henchman from Ascalon City to Lion's Arch using only explorable areas
>mfw coming out of the Shiverpeaks and seeing the first hints of tropical Kryta during that adventure
The feels...games don't have that kind of stuff anymore for me.

Attached: 1537860085731.gif (225x195, 184K)

ye the pvp is abit sketch now players are fewer i made a touch ranger for giggle in ra 5min qs ish

Panic Mesmer is the best shutdown in the game, and can still deal tons of damage with big AoE
And if you already have a Domination Mesmer in your party, fuck it. Grab an Illusion Mesmer for shutting down melee enemies

The game is dead. I'm sorry user. PvE is still playable basically only because of heroes.

During Winds of Change they even confronted you about the fact that you as a player have been going on a killing spree while not even being sure about what's right or wrong.

RIP

Attached: rurik.jpg (862x687, 397K)

Are Guild Wars threads in /vg/ still plagued by that bot?

>Worship things that call themselves gods and sac a couple nigs to them every few months so The Lich doesn't ravage Tyria with Titans
I don't think they did anything wrong. I hate that the Shining Blade completely ignores they gave Khilbron everything he needed to win

>8 wa/mos
>air spike
>prenerf ranger spirit spam
>bip necro minion exploit
>iway
>hexway
>split builds
>ranger spike
>meme builds everywhere
>fucking last pride and war machine just playing balanced builds and raping everyone because they were so god like

Nothing else has come close to gw1 pvp.

Attached: 1450608912164.jpg (765x604, 42K)

Sure would be nice if he could have melted all that snow. Not like a fire melts snow or anything.
The second someone says GW or Guild Wars, it nukes the thread.

For me, it's [rawr] but [EvIL] were gosu too.

>GW2 doesn't have capes
TRASH

Play JQ on Kurzick side. The Luxons have nothing but bots running Necro Bombers, so it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Some class use 40skills at a time, and unlike GW1, a build didn't consisted in spamming 2/3 skills.

Because sorry, but ranger touch, necro SS/SV, rodgort or monk 55hp and all the others popular GW1 builds were completely braindead

Atleast he's with Lady Althea now

Attached: dbf9722dff8a20d549498bb969a12e9aa5a969b46ce57e5ff3d5591579b37ea1.png (1140x798, 45K)

>The second someone says GW or Guild Wars, it nukes the thread.
if it's that easy why don't people ruin all the generals with it

you forget that they are meme pve farming builds
and any class using 40skills is not a class its a balancing issue

WTS Althea's Ashes 50g

Nobody else is as crazy as that furfag

>Some class use 40skills at a time
show an example

Much like World of Warcraft, it feels like a second unpaid job. The only thing Guild Wars has over World of Warcraft besides artstyle is the fact that you can hire NPC mercenaries instead of having to "Look For Group" and depend on some dumbasses who don't know the mechanics well enough or who bitch you out because you made one little slip up.

This part of the ascension is special for me When i entered the area, a server problem separated me from all the others group members. So i had to finish this quest and this path alone, in the desert, avoiding monsters, to have those precious stats points.

In GW1, even bugs made the game better

Anyone in NF needs ferry to docks?
Got the right quest atm.

Attached: gw320.jpg (1920x1080, 962K)

Not him, but the only ones I can think of that run more 10-15 are engineer and elementalist. And really, all you're doing is replace skills 1-5 with new ones to get around cooldown

My Searing Flames Arcane Echo is braindead, but pretty fun to play.

it also did pvp right
and even though it didnt have raids i think doing stuff like Uw FoW urgoz feels epic when you do it

Leaving in 5 minutes!

also name a better MM experience

Have sex

Get the fuck out with this shit from my comfy thread.

Weaver elementalist and revenant. The first have 4 elements creating 4 skills each, and can combine those elements to create more skills and switching from one to another.

Even the class and builds with the less skills possible will routineley use 12/15 at a time.

GW1 had a shit ton of skills, but lot of them were duplicate, a lot were useless, and the very combo-ish nature of the game meant that you had to take some skills with others. You had billions of possibilities, but only a few worked and you NEVER EVER used more than 8 skill at a time.

And between GW1 mesmer aka " debuff you" and the GW2 mesmer with a ton of illusions, clones, teleportation and so on, it's much more exciting to play anyway.

GW2 even have specializations that adds a lot of passive effects and skills changing the purpose of some skills.

Anyone remember really early in the game there were bugged chests in the game, there was a basket somewhere in Kryta that had the full loot table or something and dropped crystalline swords, still have one on my account.

I'm bored, anyone need help vanqing, running or doing some mission?

*within same-race different-sex marriage

>you NEVER EVER used more than 8 skill at a time.
There were a few skills that let you copy your enemie's skills. :^)

I think he mean are you in the foreign or normal district. This coop is separated for Cantha and non-Cantha Characters

if your talking about pve and you probably are protip nowadays we use 8x8 skills
how many skill bar slots are there because wow you would have 40 skills and use around 10 with c/ds

>ywn log in to this screen ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=SMPX8q3zaVs

Attached: 1529272779814.jpg (349x416, 64K)

wiki says thier are 8 slots only so if everybody is useing 12/15 why such bad ui?

You might have. There are unconfirmed rumors that those 2 guys that still tend to the original game are working on login-screen selector.
Dunno how much of truth this is.

>8 slots
10 but
5 are dictated by your weapon (you can switch between 2 weapons)
1 can only be used for healing
1 must be from the Elite skill category

>GW1 mesmer aka " debuff you"
>implying they are not best dps

Attached: deeps.png (192x212, 98K)

original user here, no reply 4.5 hours later

Is this because of Anet firing a third of their staff?

>comparing hero and player dps

im on day 3 after waiting 40 days last time imagine being this bad at customer service eventually somebody wills ee you just hope its a human and they fix it on the spot

NEWFAGS LEAVE
youtube.com/watch?v=J9L7bHtfTyg

Attached: 125444.jpg (206x213, 14K)

Reminder:
youtu.be/UEeDT928m5E?t=22

>it feels like a second unpaid job
Even modern MMOs are a lot more grindy than GW1 was. Outside of the PvE skill ranks which you could max in a single double rep weekend, grind was 100% cosmetic.

unironically true.
but no sense in going back. I beat everything already.

Attached: 1548533839993.jpg (504x900, 60K)

that design wouldn't fly today

It's irrelevant because mesmer will always deal the highest dps and they are the pick of choice for nuking everything in high end content due to being able to inflict massive amounts of armor ignoring damage.

Daily reminder!

Attached: 121345567787.jpg (1659x729, 381K)

too many knives?

IT'S OVER KORMIR!
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

Attached: gw323.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Why were the boxart babes never relevant in the lore?
We talk to this girl maybe twice, same for the necromancer, and the dervish and ritualist don't even exist.

Attached: ritwall1280.jpg (1280x1024, 1.02M)

I remember playing with ytcracker and being one of the first groups to abuse iway before anyone knew what it was, shit was hillarious.

because we were the ritualist annon

if i had one ticket to kick anyone on the internet in the balls id use it on you

Attached: double nigger.jpg (247x223, 16K)

Oh shit...

Attached: gw324.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

I miss HA

Pleb

>more copies sold = shittier game

>mfw when shitting on all the ele hench spam bots with a shitty choking gas ranger because they cant spread out

Attached: noot noot mother fucker.gif (261x199, 305K)

I'd fuck Varesh

also,
youtu.be/DxmkAoLC6_4

Apparantly GW2 sold 5 mil before HoT came out

And a better source is definitely needed for that WoW number, seems outdated.

Attached: 28cf54f7383a7087bb877c7e6283f0db--forest-style-crazy-costumes.jpg (736x1004, 51K)

liters of early teen cum was spilled over this bitch

I know that feel bro

Attached: shiverpeak-warrior.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1545329731250.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Is the store broken for anybody else?

Made a nightfall mesmer but I'm starting to get bored. All coming down to interrupting and damaging enemies based on spells or physical. Any ways to spice up the PvE game play?

How are vidya renders from 2006 hotter than 3d porn nowadays?

Use PVE skills and branch out to other classes.

6 million copies back then was considered really good though especially for a brand new company on a new IP, do people forget that WoW sold around that much until TBC

why is she so cute, bros?

Attached: 284035.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

If you're not doing content where you're expected to run meta builds like HM or dungeons then you can go wild with builds.

Try out Illusionary weaponry, Keystone signet or Fevered dreams.

wait wasn't that bitch dead centuries before the game anyway?

yeah I had issues with GW2 a week or so ago and it took them like 3 or 4 days to reply (but then they replied within the next 8-12h when I asked for further things)
definitely far from the best, not as bad as EA/origin tho

I mean I greatly enjoyed PoF, but that's just wrong
PoF's story is definitely above GW1's, but the pvp is still garbage and you still can't use creative builds

Also still no scythes and still no javelins, and still no monk

that's not the right screen user

>and still no monk
Healing classes are in the game and actually useful now. That's as close as you're gonna get.

>That's as close as you're gonna get
1) not close enough and 2) forcing me to buy your shitty DLC to play healer isn't going to make me happy
also, still no monks, I don't want to play ranger healer, fuck you

>PoF's story is definitely above GW1's
are you including LW4? Because PoF itself was kind of a bore.

my b

Attached: gw034.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

based

I really loved everything about Rt until the SoS fiasco
Anet killed the fucking class and now all you can do is dumb fucking spirit spamming or you're invited to fuck off from any party
A shame, I loved heal Rt
Xinrae OP

Attached: 1436986284-e9djjco.jpg (265x299, 36K)

I hate GW2 and it's not as successful critically or financially as Tortanic.

>are you including LW4?
yes, I missed out on all the other LW since I stopped playing a month after release, but PoF's story was fantastic, jokko was 10/10 and your feud with balthazar might be the best example of 'player faces a god' I've see yet in a video game, because that's rather hard to pull and more often than not completely overblown
and the fight as well, I enjoyed every single second of those (except for the last jokko fight, which was a letdown for me)
taimi is cute as well and I'm sad I missed out on her presentation and shit

so I of course missed a lot of references (though I asked friends about it and then use some google on top to make sure I didn't miss anything too big) but otherwise the way elona and the crystal dersert evolved from GW1 is exactly how I wish GW2's core evolved from prophecies
I mean really, I felt like I was replaying my game, I was really happy with what they did with PoF

and I'm still pissed we STILL don't have cantha, or if we'll even fucking have it one day
I don't give a shit about the dragons or about playing underwater, gimme that echovald forest and that jade sea

You could still play healer after Rit became the best class in the game.
Also ST was another great build for the class

Sadly the game is unplayable unless you're very close to the data center, I get micro freezes and lag spikes out the ass.

oh and I haven't finished LW4, I stopped at the one where blim (or whatever his name is) dies and where you're supposed to rebuild the sunspear sanctuary or whatever, and I'm just relogging every now and then to make sure I don't miss anything so I can get back in it when LW4 is finished and play them all, just to point out I don't know anything that happens in LW4 past that point

How can you enjoy GW2 when there is no challenge in anything, no Guild Wars, the PVP is still broken with the same classes dominating since launch and PVE is just running around like a headless chicken face rolling when a boss pops up.

>played Guild Wars so fucking much after launch I was completely sick of it by the time Factions rolled around
>ended up never playing any of the expansions
I wish my ~16 year old self hadn't been so fickle. I had some really great times with this game.
I also wish I hadn't literally melted down everything in my account for scraps and sold my account for like 5 bucks to some other kid.

Guild Wars 2 fucking wounded me all the more. Got in with all my friends. Wanted to make up for lost time. A few months later we had all dropped it. God that game was literally everything I wasn't looking for in a Guild Wars sequel.

Ah, minions were the shit before they capped the amount you could summon.

>no challenge
idk I had a lot of fun doing those fractals, and the end game of PoF is definitely just as if not harder than anything you can find in the core (not hardmode) GW1

>no guildwars
that why I don't even bother with PVP, I want gvg or HoH

>PVP is still broken
it will always be, I simply gave up on it, just like build creativity
I know it hurts, I myself certainly spent more time making and testing wacky builds (both in PVP and in PVE) in the first game than I did playing through the stories, but you just gotta let go and once you do, well, the rest of the game is nice
the combat system isn't boring, which is the most important part, and the lore and story was just top notch (for PoF, again, core GW2 sucks absolute ass and that will never change, the fucking end game is still just as slow and as void of content as ever and the last few missions are still as boring, uninteresting and as broken as ever)

if you want to bash world bosses with buses of 80 people then sure, that's not very interesting
though I gotta say being able to take down one of those with a very small group of people feels really nice

and the 'hardmode' is the fractals, which I had a bunch of fun doing, though the whole fucking time gating behind the components to stuff you to let you play through said fucking fractals is the work of the jews and whoever thought of that deserves public hanging

Euro-zone?

>jokko was 10/10
too bad he got killed off so fast
>your feud with balthazar
him killing you should've been a bigger deal imo
>taimi
I started out really hating her but she's actually one of the better characters right now, too bad she's gonna bite the dust soon
>I mean really, I felt like I was replaying my game
same here, there's bits and pieces of the map that really threw me back a couple of years
>I don't give a shit about the dragons
now here's where I gotta disagree, the dragons are the best part of this whole mess

I know for a fact (Asian) that Anet's given excuse about offending Chinese, Koreans or Nips was horse shit of the highest order. Your second one is more likely right.

season's over and you got the best parts in front of you

Fractals are boring as fuck Diablo 3 tier shit.

Yup

There are literally more people pugging fractals right now than are playing gw1. And fractals are dead content in gw2. God damn boomers are stupid

Strange, I don't have any lags.

Nice facts you pulled out of your ass.

Gw2 is the ultimate pleb filter. I would bet every penny I own that the people who complain about it have never even done t4 fractals, raids, or meta wvw play

>him killing you should've been a bigger deal imo
yeah, though I'm guessing it's because of low budget, I mean, PoF was really nice but kinda short, stretching out some of those missions would've done it some good
but I'm not going to complain because of how much worse it could've been, especially since I played through PoF on a fresh char after replaying through the core game, the level of details and the care they gave PoF compared to core is just mind boggling

>dragons
idk, see when they announced GW2 I was hyped as fuck for them, I spent hours talking about what they could be like and about that fucker stuck under drakkar's lake and shit like that, but then gw2 came and out of all those dragons we were promised only zhaitan was part of the game, and worse yet, the whole fucking story revolving around him smelled worse than death, and I'm sure it wasn't intended to be that way because he's the undead one

I honestly need to farm to unlock all the other LWs and then I should buy HoT as well to wrap it up, but I don't see HoT being nearly as good as PoF and I bet I'll be really disappointed in buying it, so... yeah

oh, guess it's time to get back into it then

you're boring as fuck, fag

Attached: gw009.jpg (2560x1080, 631K)

I may be boring but I bought GW2 on release and own both expansions and the game is more bring than me.

fill a book

>tfw you made your friends buy GW2 because you fell for the hype

>tfw launch day of GW2
>tfw me and my other friends all immediately start in Queensdale
>we're having a fucking blast
>pic related is literally our faces when we encounter the Shadow Behemoth world boss for the first time
>we all think this game is fucking amazing
>week goes by
>we start seeing what the game actually is
>some start logging on way later, sometimes a day or two between logins
>a month goes by
>2 friends quit entirely, just me and my friend doing World Boss trains and stuff
>last friend just quits out of the blue, leaving me the only one that logs in and still plays GW2

>All of my friends played GW1 practically daily for years back in the early 2000's

>We couldn't last a fucking month and a half in GW2 before everyone but me quit

I'm so sorry bros. I get why you haven't talked to me in 2 years.

Attached: 325262243.jpg (204x247, 5K)

>launch
>shadow behemoth spawning as it should have
sure

Nice try but GW2 isn't designed for skill, dungeons, raids and especially WvW.

You're making me a rich man

>that KINO old Lion's Arch design scrapped for the Pavilion of DIVERSITY

Attached: 475871_10151031250617111_1963745683_o.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

every mmorpg that has instances is shit. if you can't figure out who are the most popular players on your server in 1-2 weeks your mmorpg is not really a "world", it's just a bunch of instances for specific content that you happen to play on the same hosted server.
can't describe it any better.
when i played my first mmorpg all players on the whole server could be in one city. and there were only 3 big cities and you actually met players very often. it was very crowded and fun as hell.
game was silkroad online

>tfw just need the Thunderhead Peaks currency for the skyscale

Attached: posters.jpg (4032x3024, 3.96M)

Attached: 1556821790851.jpg (816x591, 159K)

__ _____'_ ______!
____ _______!

i played guild wars 1 after silkroad online, and when i realized that every player has his own instances for the world (like a semi-coop game) i immediately uninstalled. i'd rather have bots ruining my farm, than an mmorpg that feels like like a semi-singleplayer-offline/online-something.

Gibs me dat!

GW1 isn't a traditional mmo so it's dumb to hold it to those standards, everything pve side was designed to be single player.

The main draw of the game was pvp and how many builds there were

why are kids pretending dial-up was fun in MMOs

>everything pve side was designed to be single player.
Wrong. It was designed to be played with a group of humans you find in the outposts.

I actually prefer chewing through an actual crafted challenge with the 5 shitters I picked up in my local instance of bumfuck nowhere over arriving at the quest objective, finding it at 1/10th health while 20 people are already ejaculating spells all over it.

>Wrong. It was designed to be played with a group of humans you find in the outposts.

Why did they have npcs next to every entrance and make pve not a challenge then. Even Nightfall buckled down on the idea by making even stronger npc companions. You could do it with other humans but it wasn't required at all.

+ in silkroad online you had a global chat (you could buy global chat scrolls) where you could write messages the whole server saw. and you had unique monsters and when you killed them the whole server got a message that you killed them. and then they were dead until they respawned ~9-12 hours later
no bullshit with dungeons where everybody has his own instance.
god damn instances are CANCER. absolute extreme cancer.
"muh everybody should have the same chance"
fucking casuals. you ruined all of my favorite games. now i can play none because even silkroad got dungeons with instances at some point.
absolute cancer. that's why i only play singleplayer games, because casuals have ruined online gaming completely.

can tell you've never even went HM.

People have soloed it with npcs ever since EotN broke pve and made it retarded what do you mean

also the mission were great in general
and the deep was a cool place

if it isn't full loot, it's casual, btw

yes people have. including me. you? naw.

>his mmorpg has level rubberbanding
*pukes on monitor*

>I'm the only person on earth who's completed HM with npcs

You can think that if you want I guess, it's not really a huge accomplishment

is it a steam key?

>npcs next to every entrance
To fill the team when you couldn't find any more. It was rare to have to use them in the first year. Most of the time we just added a monk NPC, because there were relatively few monk players.
>pve not a challenge
Some missions were heavy noob barriers, for example Thirsty River and Thunderhead Keep. Also Underworld and Fissure of Woe before you could copy cookie-cutter builds from a Wiki.
>Even Nightfall buckled down on the idea
True, because they realized their original design didn't work like intended, because they realized people would rather play with henchmen than noob players and because the original Prophecies campaign outposts were getting empty.

i'm saying YOU didn't as in yes, you're pleb tier.
tons of people have. YOU didn't.

That's her ancestor

Not that guy, but I've VQ'd everything but one area in HM on my Warrior across all continents just using heroes and I wasn't using consumables either except for some places where you could summon an avatar at the resurrection shrine to get a morale boost or some minor stat boosts. It wasn't difficult either. You just needed to be patient and take your time for the more difficult pulls.

yep. as long as you flag your mercs so they ain't in a ball it's easy.

Best grill.

Attached: 12344556756.jpg (1024x731, 52K)

What's even your logic behind that, from 3 posts you think I haven't done something most people have completed?

The wiki has been around since 2007 you could always use cookie-cutter builds since HM was out

>tfw VQing the Desolation after they remade Paragon
>tfw VQing WiK areas
>tfw VQing Stone Summit areas

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x424, 27K)

jade arena + fort aspenwood are waifu my man

>What's even your logic behind that, from 3 posts you think I haven't done something most people have completed?
you're pleb tier. prove me wrong.

Kino.

Attached: gw328.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

longbow is your friend.

god damn why does every image on this board take 30-60 seconds to load? is the bandwidth for images limited or what?

Well he could post his Legendary Guardian/Vanquisher if he has one, but there's no way to prove that he did it with npc's alone instead of getting carried by guildmates.

works fine for me.
you http or https?

even then it would need to be timestamped.

For me, it's my wife Jora

Attached: 233px-Jora.jpg (233x599, 39K)

>http

Oh, I know, I finished all of those areas. Maxed out 25/30 cheevos but didn't bother with the jewy consumable-based ones.
I'm just saying that some areas were a complete nightmare to vanquish. Giving 6-player areas super mutant mobs with skills from all campaigns that worked far too well together was beyond retarded, considering the areas were originally meant for mobs with barely any skills.

your wife fucks animals

Vanquishing is stupid.
Titles in general are stupid.
You don't do it, because it's inherintly fun.

i remember getting F'd in the A in one charr area can't even remember name anymore. they were all bunched up in a temple like setting.
think it was where you went to get althea's ashes.

nah, I enjoyed playing it single player and playing it with my friends, I don't give a fuck about meeting random strangers and seeing them steal my farm spots

you can keep that shit, I don't mind

>mapping area you've already been thru
i remember having to use that stupid fucking addon and literally scraping the edges of multiple zones. fuck that shit.

same here, VQ'd about 80% of the content all alone with my heroes, and the 20% left was only because friends felt like playing together, not because of difficulty or anything

PVE skills (especially Eotn's) really made PVE easy, even in HM

yfw GW2 turned the statue into a dude what a fucking let down its like they hate women or something

I uncovered the entire map before there were titles for fun.

>99.9%

Problem?

Attached: anime smug.png (570x562, 339K)

How single player friendly is it?

i did too. years before that title shit.
i had to go back for those dumb spots like the one you had to use a nec and consume corpse to get to etc

if you have nightfall or EoTn, 99%
if not or just proph and faction, then 80%

I do it for the GWAMM and flexing on those that don't have it.

>for fun
what the fuck is wrong with you people
that shit was such a CHORE, and just to get that fucking spider pet in GW2 that I never used anyways

>threesome with her and Anise
IMAGINE

thanks, I'll get it then

heroes make it soloable friend and you dont start with them heroes arnt henchmen thier your henchmen ^^

I had 100% on day 1, but I was also really autistic about it and had the closed arenas.

If the drive comes internally (fun/autism) instead of externaly (title/spider), it doesn't feel like a chore.

I know, I understand, but I'm glad you didn't bother denying it's due to your autism
feels refreshing not to have to debate over every little thing on Yea Forums every now and then

Maximum dominatrix.

That's pretty fucking Metal.

Attached: gw173.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Attached: gw196.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

So why did the Mursaat race just stop exisiting for no reason?

Wasn't that a giant fucking deal in GW1? Then they're just completely non-existant in GW2.

Titans fucked their shit up

>expecting Nu-Anet to know what the Mursaat are, just like the Tengu

YIKES

I also did all the side quests in Prophecies.

Ahhh.. savannah.

Attached: gw329.jpg (1920x1080, 711K)

Attached: gw277.jpg (1920x1080, 851K)

anet hambeasts still haven't got my ticket to a competent mod ree

Theme park MMOs are worse than ASSFAGGOTS.

Confession time? Confession time
>Never finished GWEN, FoW or HM
>Still miss GW1 terribly

Attached: Lewd wars.png (557x669, 519K)

Can't trade gold for gems and don't have access to any expansion content are the two big ones

I've never been to Sorrow's Furnance.

>could've had playable Tengu in GW2
>instead we get generic OCDONUTSTEEL plant elves

Attached: Frenzy_(large).jpg (248x248, 22K)

just do it now you fags
you haven't played gw1 until you feel how painful it is to defend that shitty ghost NPC in fow HM

youtube.com/watch?v=WenzlbYJ-lo

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Attached: happy froggeh.jpg (400x388, 40K)

...how is Guild Wars 1 SJW?

I can do you one better
>Played GW1 all the time as a wee lad
>Never even reached ascension/WnS/etc.

also 10/10 img

Attached: kekwars1.png (196x200, 31K)

>always thought we'd get tengus with the faction expansion, and margonites for elona
>we got elona and margs don't even seem to be a thing anymore
m-maybe we can still get tengus guys, not everything's lost yet, right

>gamecam
>fraps
Gods.... those were the days.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcbVmV6MNqk
youtube.com/watch?v=V8nvV8rPMKc

Attached: 1234465475.jpg (250x207, 16K)

>filename

Attached: 1467342988102.jpg (720x690, 72K)

Never actualy finished GW. I dont have persistence that is required for MMOs, nor for a degree.
Had a lot of fun though. Rolled NecroMonk, had imp pet, good times 'till lvl 20 and 55 NecroMonk. SS was sublime though.
I think i should roll a ranger if i ever get to playing it again.

>14(!) years later
>still no spiritual successor
All I want is a modern game that scratches the same itch

Attached: contemplate.jpg (1520x1604, 171K)

I tried picking up GWEN a year ago. I was terrible beyond imagining, got sick of getting wiped in the first few missions, even though I managed to complete all the first 3 campaigns.
My being good at vidya years are behind me, it seems.

Attached: Guild Wars.png (1600x1200, 1.44M)

Well to be fair, the humans shouldn't have taken the land from the charr forever ago. Both sides suck here.

At least they're both better than sylvarishits.

maybe the problem lies with you trying to play an mmo with a gamepad
just sayin

Lore that GW2 did right.
oh u

Attached: Palawa ain't joking.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

It's not that they're the pet class, their mechanics for the domination skills are literally "I'm going to shut you down". They're controllers, and they do that job amazingly. That's one of the amazing things about GW1 - there were things other than tank/DPS/Heals, such as defensive support and offensive support, and they were fucking amazing. Build variety was the best thing about this game.

come on now, gw1 PVE is like 90% strategy/build and 10% execution, just pick a warrior and bash shit up with a hammer (or a scythe if you're a hipster)
nothing to do with us not having our teenage reflexes anymore

>gets eaten by a shitty OC moments later for retarded writer's ego

Didn't they do some graphics update a couple months ago that let's you render objects from far away now that the computers of today can handle it.

The incredibly well developed skill system was the one thing GW1 best of the entire industry. I've never seen a game with so much varitety yet still organised. Most games have +/- to X/Y/Z as buffs/debuffs while GW1 has infinite variety.

Mesmer all the way. One of my favorite moments was running a diversion focused build in FA. Literally arcane echoed diversion, took mantra of recovery and energy regen skills, and spammed diversion as much as I could. One monk told me I disabled his entire bar and I felt so giddy.

Used to run a power block mesmer in Alliance Battles way back in the day, had some ele scream at me to stop locking his skills.

i just stroked mine dong to my female ranger. shotted load into a pair of my girlfriends undies.
time for a break.

That they did.

Not what I had in mind but okay. Eve was my first vidya character fap all those years ago.

Attached: Last day dawns.gif (500x176, 2.51M)

Nice Chibi Gwen. I used to buy low/sell high regular mini Gwen before gw2 released

it was a spur of the moment thing. no one is home and got hard as steel running to ToA for some reason.

>Muh floodwave destroyed Lion's Arch
I hate that humans have been nerfed into oblivion so a couple of furries can have their way.
I'm fine with Norn and Asura and even somewhat okay with those treehuggers.

Yay, a mission with real people!

Attached: gw330.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>giving ANet money

I've tried UW for a couple afternoons a few years ago and never went back to finish it.
I've finished FoW, yet i feel empty

>GW is dea-

Attached: gw331.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

that's kinda hot

Getting cucked by a bear is not "hot".

Post /age

Attached: gw035.jpg (548x51, 18K)

Aaaaand done, time to claim ZM reward.

Attached: gw332.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

Well that's been obvious for a while. As of now they have one festival every couple of months (wintersday, sab, dragon bash, queen's jubilee, halloween, chinese new year) so they can delay actual releases as much as possible and they had mobile projects unrelated to GW2 going on behind the scenes. They reduced the GW2 dev team to a skeleton crew until NCSoft stepped in, I think that makes it pretty obvious they wanted to kill the game after LS5.

>13.5 years

Attached: 1522769618233.png (740x900, 923K)

Attached: gw time.png (425x56, 26K)

holy shit you have played 1 guy more than my entire account im like 1.8k hours total

this goliath over here tho

The good ol' ''ban them if they tell an uncomfortable truth''

why are they so sensitive about it?

Coz the team is mostly mentally ill ones now.

To be fair, my younger brother used to play on the same account during the first few years, we only had 1 PC back then. He probably racked up 2-3k hours.

the layoffs really opened their eyes to the truth they were ignoring

That OP Mesmer elite spell that made enemies take massive damage and go blind after they attack... oh, I had such fun in its PVP.
I can't believe how long ago it's been.

Ay abou to hit gate of Desolation as outpost.
anyone coudl taxi me to the Bone Palace as I can't use Junundu yet?

Anyone?
Tho you need a quest "A deal is a deal"

Attached: gw334.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

Humans never took shit from the Charr, their homelands were far north of the Wall. it's revisionism added by anet later. And what about the Charr invasion of Orr and Tyria? Did they take something from them too?

Imagine taking a break, lolz.

Attached: gw335.jpg (612x327, 98K)

Attached: gw127.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

fuuuck i can't find my old GW screenshots ;_;

u are little baby

well shit, I actually never ever found anyone boasting bigger numbers than mine, in either my guilds or groups of friends
u fucking neet, aren't you ashamed

Attached: gw002.jpg (2560x1080, 1014K)

Based

Is the necromancer at least fun to play? Can I have more than... I think four minions is the limit in GW2?

Also can I do everything solo/with AI as a necro (or other class, if other name it please) or do I need to team up with players?

such a valid aesthetic in the original, can they were the devs for early wow,
they should have built more immersive worlds instead of a hokey free to play, low overhead approach.
seemed a like a proto darksouls IP to me, in many ways. could've been great if they stuck with that.
RIP

u get hereoes its all soloable necros can have like 12 minions and a flesh golem mele and ranged it might be 9 i dno its more than four tho

it's dead bro, let go

youtube.com/watch?v=hsDM-y-l9hY

I'm confused about heroes.
So I'm playing on my own, no other players.
How many heroes do I have at once and how many henchmen?

Also is this gonna be like WoW where I outlevel content or is it like GW2 where I still get to keep my skills but am brought down in level?

pre-nerf minion factory was the best
You created literally hundreds of minions by having a teammate suicide over and over again and there was no cap on minion numbers.

Kino concept art.

Attached: 'Badlands_Bone_Palace'_concept_art.jpg (600x600, 269K)

you have to find/unlock hereoes than you can controll them set up their skills and equip them
henchmen are just to help you get by not heroes
and max level is 20 as far as i know theres no lvl scaling skills u get from all over the places theres litterly 100s

id sync in ra and still MM lmao sync with a suicider necro ez glad points haha

For me, it's Daniel Dociu

Attached: d5e2bConcept-Art-1.jpg (2244x1566, 769K)

dont start in prophecies if ur new

fuck off, Prophecies is the best campaign

>minion factories at HA
>a few necro's killing themselves by spamming BiP
>minion masters spawn minions
>Me/Mo's rezzing the saccers with fast casting
>repeat until an army has formed
>continue to roll the enemy
shit was hilarious

ye but u dont get any heroes untill LA that will take a new player days

Fuuuuck.. I want my Ancient Armor!!!

stop with the meme
prophecy WAS the best campaign, when there were still tons of people in every outpost looking for quest companions
nowadays it's the most tedious and lonely shit ever
at least faction lets you progress smoothly and allows you to get some skills and money

Every time
Every FUCKING TIME I'm getting spanked in Tahnnakai Temple at some point or another
I don't think I have EVER been able to 1-shot this stupid mission with any character ever

Attached: 1555315641516.png (790x767, 711K)

Hard mode at least, I hope

Not even hard mode my dude
I just can't do it
Those retarded henchmen just throw themselves at AOEs, and when I try to flag them they pack even tighter and get absolutely obliterated by the hordes of afflicted elementalists / temple guardians
I just don't know anymore
I can't
Please free me

Attached: 1553174852236.png (658x543, 404K)

you can solo everything with any class, it's just some will be harder than others (like monks, though you can spe smite and still deal good damahes)
necro is a very good choice, especially MM, though I don't personally enjoy playing it because it gets relatively boring to just maintain the little shit alive at all time
but if you get bored of MM then you can go curse or even blood for some support, necro is very versatile

take a minion master hero, bring elemental protection and aoe damage and you'll do it my guy

you can use 3 heroes, and then fill the rest with henchmen, unless you pay up to be able to use your characters as heroes at which point you can have your team completely filled with heroes

you CAN start with prophecy, but you have to understand that you'll be forced to stick with henchmen until you can get to the other campaigns (and to be able to unlock those heroes there)
which is fine, henchmen are far from bad, they're just less fun because you can't customize them yourself and you're forced to use the ones that are wherever you are, you can't have 4 warrior 4 monk teams, for example

also you keep your levels and skills, unlike in gw2, if you go through early game content the mobs will still be shit, but once you're level 20 you'll unlock hardmode which then boost every single mob and boss in the game, early game mobs become level 16-22 instead of 2-4 and end game mobs can go all the way to 30 and bosses to 32, or something like that

Are you faggots really going to make me buy this again. Fuck. Can I just buy the trilogy to launch it on steam and login with my old account?

Attached: northamerican-retail-ranger-large.jpg (719x1024, 175K)

LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH "A DEAL'S A DEAL QUEST ACTIVE, NOOOOOOW!!!!

>take a minion master hero
Aren't MM pretty useless here between the RoJ spam, the temple guardians pbAOE and the lava arrows flying everywhere?

pssst take backlfire

>my old account
Why do you want to rebuy?

Area Net support is a crime against humanity bu you should start a ticket

better than that, pain inverter

>those vigor runes prices
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Attached: gw336.jpg (638x928, 221K)

>12k for a minor
jej

Attached: 1463841045508.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>steal 15k from my sister's derv for my warrior armor
Pssst, nuffin personnel, kid.

75 WTF thats not always been that much right guys?

Sup used to be between 10k
Minor and major didn't cost shit though, a few hundred coins

why has this changed lol

0 supply
slighty higher than 0 demand

Wait, is Yea Forums playing GW again? Is the old guild still up?

No, we're just posting screenshots.

Heroes I'd say
Now people need like 10 vigor runes for each of their characters
If you have 5 characters and you want each one of them to have outfitted heroes that's about 50 fucking runes

Speak for yourself, faget.

Attached: gw337.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

b b but its an npc trader annon

Give me however long it takes me to reinstall the game and patch it 100%

Anyone wanna do something in game?

Attached: f8c5843ac9f419052eade4c3731ec2e6.jpg (1582x818, 905K)

ur ugly

when the moneys in support finaly answer my shit
i got u brew

Sure, as long you have that one fucking quest that will allow me to access Bone Palace.

Same. I want a guild invite

This war is a nygga, of course she ugleh.

Doubt it. Although I might on some other character. The only active quest I think I have is the one to get the Rit hero that marries Gwen? Whatever his name was.

Ranger you ment?
Keiran his name, bow is his game.

I got him. Who's the Rit hero you get after him?

Yep that's what I do. Bought on steam, gave new login to brother, log in with old account.

Uhh Razah? Or Zei Rei?

>OH NO NO NO

lmao cope sjwars 2 is shit

Zei Rei. That's the guy I was thinking of

You have to do Winds of Change HM for him.

Yeah. I'm halfway through it I think. I'm stuck on the quest where you're underground. Some of the pulling you had to do for it go complicated and my heroes weren't helping.

>actually doing WoC HM
Bruh..

He's the only hero I'm missing. My autism is making me complete it. Even if its taking me years of on/off playing

Not him but it there for the challenge, and you get one of the best hero in the game.

Well ,true enough.

To be fair it's not the challenge as much as the difficulty increase when you have to use heroes. They never did rebalance it for heroes only

The best part of playing meme builds early when no one knew wtf they were was watching the opponent try to figure out wtf was going on. Pre nerf MM, spirit spam, iway, that shit was hilarious.

so who wanted to do tahnnakai temple?

I
HURT MYSELF
TODAY

Attached: gw.png (514x387, 50K)

Comfy ZB.

Attached: gw338.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

161kb hahahahaha and you will still be playing it before me

Attached: 1561318971292s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

they should make it a f2p just to see if people really prefer the original

Most kino speech of the entire game entirely wasted seconds after.

>love using image related
>VIMIWAY was a thing
>nerf the hell out of it way back in 2005
>literally no use for it at all
>no revision, either
I will never not be mad at this.

Attached: Victory_is_Mine!_(large).jpg (248x248, 27K)

Why does Windows Media Center open whenever I launch GW1?

kek
VIMWAY and IWAY was peak HA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (682x511, 44K)

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A NEW THREAD, NIBBAS

At this point it'll probably be quicker if someone zips up their installation file and sticks it on a Mega or Drive or some shit for us to download from.

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments
-mce

Start the client with Windows Media Center compatibility, switching the game to full screen and restarting Media Center (if available) after the client is closed.

Note: This argument is added to the desktop shortcut by default in some cases.

In other words, delete -mce.

Kids these days won't understand.

Attached: 123435675756.png (380x349, 70K)

Does anyone have numbers on how many people still play? I miss it dearly

Turns out reddit had the same idea and were useful for once
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6FTOi0ZFnoNWUVqWjhsY0h6Tzg
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5526vhGPV-ucWlHS19ONFVHQ1U
Supposedly that's up to 2017, so shouldn't require that much more patching after that right?

Probably not.

Guild Wars 2 is pretty fun guys. I usually hate mmos but the loop doesn't make me want to kill myself. When can I get a mount? It seems like everybody even at my level already has one.

>theres no Guild Wars 2 general anymore.
What happened?

>MFW 7,5k hours in Guild Wars 1 and did everything in the game
>MFW i have nothing to return to

Attached: DP2XAIZWkAA1gie.jpg (1200x1157, 185K)

Furfag.

autistically get every title on 1 guy lvl 20 preee heree weee goooooo

Where are you?

So what did GW2 do to fuck up what 1 established, gameplay-wise?
I only have played a bit of 2 as a necromancer.

Attached: f3153856.jpg (250x238, 32K)

it removed secondary professions and most skill customization and also completely ruined the lore of the first game in favor of pushing literal fag and tranny writer OCs