I miss it already

I miss it already

Attached: 1547105105699.png (249x235, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trying to make patreon bucks from an ip he doesn't own
Retard deserved it.

someone make a driftio room

Nintendo is gonna charge you sixty dollars with their own version several months down the like and you will enjoy it.

he only changed the sprites, of course it still infringed the fucking copyright, it was 1:1 mario in mechanics, movement, and level design. Retarded fucker.

this and also that disclaimer that was basically like: our engine is our property and copyright and you can't reverse engineer it or anything like that, btw mario is not owned by us we're just using it without permission :P
Like have you no fucking self awareness?

>he didn't release the source code
What a retard.

>took it down
why not keep it up until they actually comply with the legal requirement of telling you EXACTLY what is being infringed? They have no case without telling you what you need to change.
people are fucking stupid.
>hurr they have lots of money that means they win!
see: bleem

>first aniki
>then etika
>then goty 2019
IM GONA KILL GOD

Attached: 1561483090367.jpg (560x401, 221K)

Fak you gaijin. You pray what we terr you to pray.

Attached: 1496453188576.jpg (209x152, 11K)

Just a heads up, Inferno Plus has an active YouTube channel. You can very well let him know what you think instead of talking badly behind his back like a cockless faggot.

why? you've already read it here yourself

>behind his back
why would I want to give him views? We know he comes here and craves our attention. And by he, I mean you, cocksmoker. You're retarded.

based

god isn't real, would a god let those things happen

Attached: 114278473.png (489x423, 23K)

Fucking based

>tfw they actually do this in favor of hiring the guy to work at nintendo
lol jk they're gonna blacklist him from the industry

Why the fook does everyone assume indie devs want to work in big studios? If they did, they probably would've been.

I hope they do do their own version, will ultimately be way better, have more maps, I assume user created maps, select your own overlay (8 bit, 16 bit, etc) different characters, etc.

I'm going to work on making a mega man royale

>dmca takedown
>better release that source code with these corporate lawyers beathing down my neck
>what are they gonna do, SUE me? haha
Yes, what a retard.

He didn't do it to begin with. Yes, he is a retard for not releasing it since day 1.

>everyone choking with the laser beams and the 4 or 5 players that actually make it die against Quick Man

>why not keep it up until they actually comply with the legal requirement of telling you EXACTLY what is being infringed?
Probably because when going up against a large and wealthy company it's best to play it safe rather than try to force them to follow the law. In cases like these, the law almost always favors the companies.

He should just drop the source code into a Yea Forums thread or discord server somewhere and let it spread from there

This, the truth of the world is that a large corporation can tell you to do whatever it wants because the threat of suing, even unfounded, is going to be a needless financial drain on the individual.

There's already a python reimplementation of the server and we have the 1.2.4 (last version before the dmca changes) client so there'll be some private or rehostable version of mario royale in the next few days I'm sure

it's a financial drain and a fuck you to the company who have to waste their time on this shit that they WILL lose. And when they do lose, he'd be free to put it back up and continue begging for patreon money which is his whole goal.
It was the whole goal of the guy who made super mario bros crossover too, look what happened to him.

Someone better be working right this moment on recreating this. It was unironically one of the funnest games I've played in a while.

Attached: 1554897847922.jpg (500x455, 33K)

This was actually a really fun game. Why the fuck did this dumbass have to ruin it by trying to make money off of it?

Attached: wario.png (254x192, 94K)

>implying that somehow someone wanting to make money off something they've made devalues it

>it's a financial drain and a fuck you to the company who have to waste their time on this shit that they WILL lose. And when they do lose, he'd be free to put it back up and continue begging for patreon money which is his whole goal.
After you lose your life savings paying legal fees.
The legal system always favours corporations unless it's like Brazil, where the loser must pay the legal fees of the winner.

Absolutely god damned based

If Nintendo knew what they were doing, they would've added this mode to Super Mario Maker 2.

It's the whole reason this game got shut down.

This faggot managed to make a level editor which sucked more ass than the Mari0 editor, which released in 2012. I still have the tab open if anyone wants to see it.

He's talking about the fact that Nintendo took it down because he was profiting off it.

The lawyers aren't even the ones who decide if it's infringment or not, all they can do is drag you in court but once there you already lost even if you win because the costs just aren't sustainable, so they'll just keep saying it will infringe because most of the time that's enough for the thing to get taken down

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

some discord niggers are. progress is good codewise (pic related is from the discord), the main challenge is going to be actually hosting the damn thing somewhere since whoever hosts it is risking dmca as well

Attached: testing.png (1482x975, 222K)

The God that flooded the world and told his son to be tortured and then killed in one of the more gruesome ways at the time would let those things happen, yes.

Why didn't you just post a screencap? I want to see this.

It doesn't even matter if you profit or not, it's illegal even if you give it out for free.
Think of it like this: somebody made a copy of your paid product and is giving it out for free, the end result does not change

Give me one second.

ETIKAAAA

Attached: etik.png (106x125, 768)

just don't use mario graphics to begin with and change the physics, remove the fucking castles at the beginning and end of stages, design original levels, make the pipes not look like recolored pipes and have slightly different enemy mechanics, also get rid of the flag poles

Profit had nothing to do with it, Nintendo took it down because it got too much publicity.

We just have to hide somewhere no E-Celeb or their followers would ever go. But where?

>some shit flash game gets DMCA'd
OH NO NO NO BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1551127737522.png (1110x1534, 226K)

>design original levels
This wouldn't ruin the game but it would lose most of its charm.

Don't do any of that, I want to play SMB with my bros not just some platform racing game.

Okay, get this: Nintendo removes the DMCA with one catch.
You can now kill other Marios by stomping on them.
Do you accept the offer?

The plus world was fun, desu. I wouldn't mind if the other worlds were changed to be like the plus world.

Here's your editor, bro.
There isn't an option to test levels out, by the way.

Attached: editor.png (1920x1080, 164K)

>some rando makes a game
>Yea Forums is having a joyful moment playing it altogether
>finally after so long Yea Forums can share a moment together playing a VIDEOGAME
>some underage summerfaggot chose to take this opportunity to show it to his normalfag friends
>now normalfags are using twitch to show this cool thing they "found" to feel unique for playing something new and gather attention as the whores they are
>of course the game is starting to be talked around social media places like tweeter and fagbook
>normalfags are dumb enough to forget how nintendo acts on behalf of their games being modded or used without their consent
>word about the game reaches to nintendo
>nintendo pulls their C&D
>game is taken down
>"Oh no how could've this happened!?"
fucking normalfags, i despise you each and every single one of you faggots, you kill every chance of our enjoyment just because you continue to want to be the cool kid that goes to Yea Forums and show to your normalfag friends what you find, i really really hope you all step on a lego barefoot

Attached: 1486363862709.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

SOMEONE MAKE SANIC ROYALE

I WANNA GO FAST

Attached: 1471128032021.png (511x287, 276K)

Looks fine to me, but how was it even expected to use the levels?

I dunno. I expected it to be something like "INFERBRO, HIRE THIS MAN!" if someone made a level that looked above par.

>enjoying a fun but relatively niche multiplayer game that is completely harmless, but infringes on copyrights
>kotaku article about it is written
>the game is entirely wiped from the internet by the end of the week
Literally every FUCKING time. I feel like the faggots at kotaku do this shit on purpose.

shitty movement ruined my enjoyment of this game, especially the fact that the game registers jumps as long as you held the button instead of just on press

Fuck off Henry

>Patreon
There's no denying that Nintendo are iron fisted retards when it comes to enforcing their shit, but I swear to christ Nintendo fangame/romhack devs are getting just as retarded. Nintendo fanfags in particular have a tendency to feel entitled to make money for their fan projects or to have free remakes of shit Nintendo sells for some reason. Why?

>don't remake shit Nintendo is selling
>don't try to make money off of it (it doesn't have to be direct purchase for the game, if you can show a reasonable link between even optional donations and the project, it's no good either)
>don't touch Pokémon (this is more on The Pokémon Company but this bears mentioning since they love to use Nintendo's legal department to enforce their even more severe draconian policies)
It's simple. Jesus fuck.

He should just make a Sonic version of it, would be more fun anyway.

How is mari0 got away with it?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 32K)

Do passion projects not exist anymore? Why does it all gotta be about the shekels?

So,
no Sonic Royale?

>after you lsoe your life savings
AND YOU STILL WIN THE CASE AND ARE FREE TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS GAME.
the whole fucking point.

Actuarry thanks for the idea, baka gaijin.
Prime 4 derayed another 2 years btw

Attached: 1512709114742.png (634x642, 476K)

how does shit like this get shutdown so fast but showdown has been up forever?

>get tens of thousands in debt
>just to make $500 a month tops on patreon of a indie project until someone copies it and does it better
I see why you're poor.

Because it became just too easy to try and earn a buck on what you're doing. Patreon takes a moment to set up, Steam allows you to sell your game there for just 100 dollars.

Showdown's nonprofit and it also calls itself a "simulator," not a game.

>where the loser must pay the legal fees of the winner.
I thought it was the norm everywhere.

Considering just how close the level design and physics system is plus the fact he literally admitted in public he knowingly used Nintendo's IP in an infringing manner to get publicity and shekels, him winning actually looks extremely unlikely.

Did you retards forget about the Super Metroid 2 fan game? It was going to be a free release.

Attached: Jenn.png (459x502, 213K)

Why is Kaze allowed to keep his patreon for making n64 rom hacks but not this?

pretty sure there was a donation button

To be honest, people have probably dreamed of monetizing fan projects for years, but until relatively recently they just haven't had the viable means to ask for money. If something big like Patreon had existed 15 years ago, I guarantee sites like Mario Fan Games Galaxy would have been quickly shut down for devs begging for money for their shitty Klik N Play games.
From my (admittedly lazy) research, I can't find any trace of money begging or advertisement for it. So probably a combination of that and luck.

radically cringe

Because he probably doesn't host anything Nintendo and only releases ips patches.

I don't think enough attention has been brought to him.
Speaking of romhacks, did the faggot making Pokemon Crystal Clear get busted yet? The shit he was doing was practically illegal.

Donating is indirect.
Copyright protection is issued on direct acts of plagarism and too many people confuse "free use" as "if i don't make money off it it's fine".

If you create a direct competitor to an existing product by ripping off the former, free or not, then you've broken copyright laws.

his patreon was already targeted before but came back up relatively quickly. Nintendo agents also still breathe down his neck with some videos

how the fuck does Pokemon Showdown get away with being a thing?

where can i get the official Nintendo Mario Royale?

Not in third worlds like burgerland

Good riddance
Based Nintendo shutting down talentless hacks

i did my part by reporting this to Nintendo. Nintendo provides us with fantastic memories and you people think it's okay to infringe on their copyright, and it's frankly disgusting.

>He thinks god loves him and it's not just having fun messing with your life like you killing babies in the sims
Dumb frog poster

Nintendo's rampage against fangames didn't really start until AM2R got big. That's when they realized that fangames could be actual competition to them (you still see people saying AM2R is better than Nintendo's own remake) and decided to shut down everything.

in 2 days, enjoy your 4-player races with massive slowdown and input lag

bayst

What other platforming games would you want to see a "royale" version of Yea Forums?

THIS

Sonic is the logical next step but i dont like Sonic games

How close was that multiplayer Castlevania?

I don't understand.
What happened to him?

jumped off a bridge

Something that won't get DMCA'd. Either Sonic or Mega Man.

Not a platformer, but I want Resident Evil Royale

He got another DMCA claim that didn't specify what he was infringing so he had enough and took the whole project down.

Super Mario Maker Royale

Madness Combat

I'm surprised they bothered with that. I figured the game would die off on its own after losing the Mario branding.

Nintendo might have done this to stop "people" from copying his tactics of infringing IPs to get a massive amount of free advertising and goodwill.

They already look like the bad guys to brainlets, might as well kill it entirely now.

Heh
make the star a foot

Did he even change the level designs? I'm sure that'd be enough to get him in trouble.

>madness combat
>platforming

Attached: WHAT.jpg (356x367, 18K)

The only change I noticed was he added like 1 or two enemies to 1-1

He rearranged some blocks here and there, but they were still pretty blatant copies.

Expurgation had tonnes of platforming potential.

Pretty sure the first mushroom was put in the top block instead of its usual place too

I know it's frowned upon here but truly there was a great impact to this game by ecelebs like grand poo bear, vinny, and ryukahr and such. How are they taking it? Why couldn't they save it?

Attached: 133635835923.jpg (399x510, 47K)

Wait vinny fucking played this?

It still played like a ROM hack of the original game

Joel too

I don't think anyone who played this thought it was going to last longer than a week.

It's BECAUSE so many ecelebs caught wind of it that it got taken down!

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if inferno was in this thread right now. He straight up posted here before and put references to Yea Forums in the game itself.

this.

>not ripping off abandon ware
suits the nigga right

bros... how are we supposed to have fun now?

we don't

fun is a buzzword

Play officially licensed Nintendoâ„¢ products such as Super Mario Maker 2â„¢

Attached: 1473807158230.jpg (270x270, 26K)

this
fun was literally invented by (((them))) so they could (((sell))) entertainment (i.e. things that are not neteccesarey for survival) instead of not. spending all your time doing work and other things that aren't fun is the only white thing to do.

BASED

not for very long but yeah

What stops people from making simple original donut steel platformer? By the way why is webm related not taken down?

Attached: SuperMarioFlash.webm (640x490, 1.04M)

I guess there must be a way to play it lowkey somehow? It's not like mario is extremely complicated to code right?

Attached: 1528102524428.png (810x793, 576K)

Inferno advertised it on his Youtube channel you mongs. MUH SEKRIT KLUB. He also tried to get patreon bucks for literally Nintendo's assets.

Attached: 1521128853135.gif (286x186, 2M)

did you have a stroke typing that

They DO have a solid framework for a mario royale with what they have so far in SMM2, and i dont think should be that hard to implement for a big company in comparison to what infernoplus, just a random youtuber that decided 'HEY! I want to learn programming' managed to pull off in his 1st try.

But this is nintendo we are talking about, they arent gonna do it because MR was indeed a very good idea that people loved that was NOT made by them.

Is the author making money with it?

Is that the one Notch made? I'm pretty sure Nintendo would never go after someone who actually has the money to fight a legal battle.

Ah yes, where he can instantly censor all meanie negative words with the power of the block feature so he can virtually plug his ears and sing lalala in his perfect little world? Fuck that bitch ass, you link him this thread and show him shit he is powerless to censor.

>retard decides to pull assets and branding from a big company with a fuck you legal department
>retard advertises it
>retard tries to monetize it after first DMCA
>retard does a bare minimum OC Donut Steel paint job, lol thanks for the free advertising Mario brand
>somehow another DMCA comes in?!

>b-but Nintendo doesn't sell this game anymore

Switch online, assets used in Mario Odyssey and Mario Maker 2, etc.

Attached: 1542305597434.jpg (712x713, 47K)

inferno btfo

inferno rekt into oblivion

Don't think so, but don't they take down anything popular even if it's nonprofit?
No it's some old ass flash game with a level editor and a website full of custom levels.

Double chan's zoocore board, obviously. You can't deny that it is an infallible hiding place.

Nah, they'll make it the next incentive to subscribe to their online service.

what's the discord? tell me, I want to play this game with my little brother in two different browsers

Attached: e9b20a0423ed3244862f6d47a1c3f4b3.png (640x426, 350K)

How did those Mario speedrunners do?

Get 1st every time? Who had the most wins?

>battle royale mode for every single player NES game
Not gonna lie, might make the 20 dollars they want for the service worth it.

what appeal did you retards see in this game?
literally just laggy mario

>kirby battle royale

there's no platformer that's suited as well as mario. Look towards other retro games

The physics and enemy behavior were different from the actual game, so probably not as well as you'd think.

I had fun with you Yea Forumsros. I enjoyed the fact that faggots showed up to REEEEEEEEE about us playing and discussing a video game on Yea Forums.

Attached: winning.png (134x218, 2K)

IT'S BACK UP

There was one bastard that had over 470 wins.

>W-W-Why would I give him views, mister? I mean, fellow boomer...?

I dunno. Enemy behaviour seems the same. The hammerbros throws hammers directly to where you're standing. I'm not sure if that was the same in Mario games. IIRC, they throw randomly.

Who was that speedrunner?

Sonic would work pretty well, provided they can copy the physics 1:1.

>Putting a shitty battleroyal and an autistic nigger in the same shelf as Aniki
Yeah I'm angry. angry at retards.

Attached: 1517278086949.jpg (1200x1045, 160K)

HERE WE GO

not a platformer, but Zelda.
but you'd have to make some significant changes
>make a randomly generated world
>goal is killing everyone else or completing the triforce and killing Ganon
>there's a bunch of little 2-3 room or 1 boss dungeons each awarding triforce pieces or items (have to figure out a way to make those truly random, hard for puzzles)
>gameplay loop is exploring the world fighting of players, dungeons essentially become choke points with high risk high reward

Then make your own original IDEAS, fucking chink bastard.

by that logic every patreon porn artists deserves it too.

>it was 1:1 mario in mechanics and movement
Found the zoomer.

Attached: 1494088392643.jpg (490x290, 38K)

After the success of this game I'm fully expecting some indie dev to make their own (original) version of this and put it up on Steam. It'll follow the successful BR model of being free but allowing you to waste money on cosmetics to dress up your character.

Steam description will be something like:

"Platforming meets battle royale! Race 99 other players to the goal while you avoid traps and set up your own. Will you finish first or die trying?"

It won't be the next Fortnite but will enjoy relative popularity thanks to Twitch.

You have to be baiting at this point. No one is this stupid to put two and two together

Unequivocally based

Where do you think you are?

Oh fuck off if the word "nigger" triggers you so much you fucktoy

Oh no, not my chink bootleg of SMB!

They actually do most people just ignore artists usually.

>few weeks later
>nintendo releases mario mania which is exactly like this game
screencap this

Attached: pride-just-have-sex-with-your-partner-in-bed-and-34031541.png (500x469, 94K)

Nobody would give the slightest shit if it was some new IP. I was going to say the guy might have got away with it if he'd used the Infringio graphics from the beginning, but there's still the levels and if you change those nobody would really give a shit. I guess he could have streamlined the level creator and had it usable from the beginning in some way so everyone could just make Mario levels themselves

>>Yea Forums is having a joyful moment playing it altogether
>>finally after so long Yea Forums can share a moment together playing a VIDEOGAME
Is this the only fucking reason people don't play games on Yea Forums? I thought zoomers liked the attention of multiplayer games ala Minecraft. When did boomers care about other people's existences to enjoy games?

Oh look, Nintendo just announced a completely new and original gamemode for Mario Maker 2. Check it out

It is?!

>haha I'm so insecure I need to call others niggers... am I cool yet? AM I COOL YET?!

He brought on himself. If he wanted to tag along other meme IPs he shoulda leech on granddad or some other infamous bootleg trash. Then ninty would be powerless

Attached: 1540328664786.png (1280x720, 665K)

>mfw I was the one who sent an email to that kotaku jornalist about this game

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 13K)

no, i lied... sorry

>haha I'm so insecure I feel offended by posts on a imageboard and need to signal virtue everywhere... am I cool yet? AM I COOL YET?!

Pretty sure the Project M shenanigans came before AM2R and even that wasn't the first.

it'll probably be free like tetris 99

Damn... I left the game for 1 day and this is what happens...

Attached: bowser.png (1366x768, 256K)

Just hire a unreacheable by law like brasilian/Russian host and presto.

Attached: 1543896734670.gif (540x325, 490K)

I liked the game and all but I'm with Nintendo on this, he was trying to profit off of their shit without permission.

Would be nice if there's another game that everyone can play together just for shits and giggles though.

Attached: mario.jpg (1366x654, 162K)

glad it's dead

Attached: 1530096505112.jpg (1920x1034, 535K)

Fuck it, we need to bring the game back.

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (1917x927, 144K)

>steal IP
>ask for money
>shitty code
>bans alpha testers for helping him find bugs

I'm glad it's down; I can only hope it was my own report that tipped the balance in Ninty's algorithms and made them shut him down.

>PM
>DMCA
fuck off warchimp

okay so what the hell is this

>bans alpha testers for helping him find bugs
fuck off tyrone
go be a nigger somewhere else

lol cope

Whatever you say, infanto.

Who's coping? The world is celebrating gay people, while all you can do is complain on /pol/ while it's still legal.

I thought it was because it plays like ass compared to the real deal. Nintendo feels superior over that one.
Wasn't the physics of Royale near 1-to-1?

Imagine being this much of a faggot you start defending people on Yea Forums of all places lmao

You clearly are ;)

How did Crash Team Racing got away with it then ?

just fulfilling my civic duty

Attached: 8kdJMx.png (315x250, 35K)

I personally can't wait until all heterofags are eliminated.

>I liked the game and all but I'm with Nintendo on this, he was trying to profit off of their shit without permission.
Uh, yeah. This. Fuck, the guy's lucky he isn't getting sued

fuck off faggot

He wasn't a nigger you fag, he was an upstanding basketball american

He should allow cheating. That way more modes of play would be available and not a copyright.

you uh, you know all the fags will die off in one generation after that right? since they can't breed

>Dead nigger E-celeb
yike no thanks

artificial wombs will only be legal for gays

Holy shit I didn't think about that, even better

>that spoiler
Too far mate.

One day,but not today

Attached: ace.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

>Fucks over the guys who actually made Starfox possible
>Then steals their idea for Mario 64
>Shits on Rare because they were BTFOing him
>Overseas another retarded Jap destroying the studio that made 1080 Snowboarding because he though "me nihongo me good game design u waito piggu u bad game design"
>Wii Music
Is there a bigger hack in the industry?

Attached: 1469394392234.jpg (596x705, 150K)

super mario 64

Not really. A few dozen big company and a handful of virtual signaling Twitter users doesn't make it "the world". Keep on being a delusional loser.

Me too

Attached: D7RJGJwUIAAq7uJ.jpg (453x460, 30K)

I mean, he'd be a hack if he didn't actually produce results. I'd say (arguably) Molyneaux is a good example of a hack since his games all have pretty mixed reception

>Shits on Rare because they were BTFOing him
Thats a myth

>>Then steals their idea for Mario 64
You should actually play Croc and realize that everything good about Mario 64 was conceived by Japanese.

don't forget every single 1st world country except the U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0

Naw, molyneux isn't a hack, he's just a guy who overpromised shit he probably thought could actually get done, and for a guy who was a baked bean salesman who scammed his way into getting a bunch of computers and had no previous experience with games he's made some pretty good ones. Whereas Miyamoto has been a game designer forever and hasn't made a good game since Pikmin and has a little too many cases of other people coming to him with ideas then him making them into games for it to be a coincidence. Also Molyneux never cancelled a literally finished game because he thought it would hurt his ego.

Aniki wouldn't want you to be pointlessly mad user

Yeah, I'm sure Croc came out like it did because it wasnt shiggy making it and not because when it came out the console it was on didn't have analog sticks.

T.molyn*ux

Why the fuck are the etika fanboys shitting up the royael threads? Last Royale thread, some faggot spoiled Attack on Titan out of fucking nowhere because that stupid faggot apparently liked the show? Why cant you faggots go create Etika threads? Why do you have to derail Royale threads? i dont care about your schizo e celeb. That faggot was a literal millionaire who fucked girls every weekend but then claimed
>2d over 3dpd guise XDDD
If you etika fags are so into making black guys more rich so they can cuck you and spam a bunch of random weeb bullshit on twitter go to Yea Forums or Yea Forums. Plenty of rappers like weeb shit already. so there, you have your etika back.
now stop shitting up royael threads.

also, pretty sure the etika fags never played royale and just using this as a general to spam their e celeb worship

>Naw, molyneux isn't a hack, he's just a guy who overpromised shit he probably thought could actually get done
That's... why I called him a hack, yeah

That's not the definition of a hack though. Hack would imply someones not good at what they do and get lucky every once and a while. Despite overpromising most of Molyneuxs games are good. Meanwhile Miyamoto mostly has his underlings do all the work and is just an ideas guy, who just so happens to maybe get his ideas from other people.

good. i heard they were doing it. but when i checked their discord, it was just people typing !luigi and new member bots. so glad the discord trannies are actually at work.
this

>1 post is made that mentions him,hardly derails the thread
>9 posts are made that calls the op a faggot
Your doing the same thing your condemning you stupid fucking nigger

do they allow cheating? that is the best way to avoid dmca.

>just ordered a usb NES controller a couple of days ago

Attached: 1545449844475.jpg (467x628, 49K)

Attached: file.png (1416x750, 153K)

>That's not the definition of a hack though. Hack would imply someones not good at what they do and get lucky every once and a while.
Dude THAT isn't the definition of a hack either. You can't just make up your own definition. The ACTUAL definition is
>a writer or journalist producing dull, unoriginal work.
And considering that all the Molyneaux games have been dull and unoriginal, I think it fits.
>Despite overpromising most of Molyneuxs games are good.
I heavily disagree
>Meanwhile Miyamoto mostly has his underlings do all the work and is just an ideas guy, who just so happens to maybe get his ideas from other people.
Perhaps, but some of his games are ones with the longest legacy in gaming. The guy's kind of an asshole, but calling him a hack is kinda retarded when he helped make stuff like Donkey Kong, Mario and LoZ

basado

imagine defending a billion dollar company

>1 post

its goint to be back within a week. discord trannies are on the case and new servers will be hosted in russia

Sneed Battle Royale

>guys you are all cowards

>i-im not inferno guys

imagine defending some s oytuber trying to collect patreon bux off of decades of someone else's hard work

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Are you ok?

Attached: 1560078536567.jpg (600x750, 40K)

cope

>Dungeon Keeper
>Black & White
>Syndicate
>Populous
>Unoriginal

Attached: Alan Resnick.jpg (900x900, 66K)

Are those Chinese USB NES controllers any good?

arrest yourself.

Yeah, that's what I said

Mirror's Edge royale

>13 posts
>4 of them mention the game aswell
>the rest of them are just 2 faggots arguing
>in a thread with 235 posts
Thats not thread derailment you cock gobbler

>you should release the source code before it gets shut down
>"NOOOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP I NEED MY 5 MINUTES OF FAME AND PATREON BUCKS"
>*gets shut down forever and no one will be able to play the game ever again*
NICE JOB YOU FUCKING RETARD

Did people honestly give a fuck about etika? I saw him in a video like 2 years ago and then never heard anything about him again until he went insane.

Well then that's your retarded opinion but you're entitled to it

hehe. not derailing at all. >1 post leads to 13 post argument not about royale
certainly not derailing at all
ive seen DUB posts with only 3 replies get 3 day bans for derailing a thread.
bow every royale will become etika cuckolding general unless the jannies do something

someone got the source code tho. thats what discord trannies are using to program the revival.

where do i get the client

> Literally says his game infringes copyright
> surprised it gets DMCA'd

The multiplayer aspects of the game were pretty terrible as well; there
was barely any player interaction outside of stars in the first 20 seconds of a
round. Playing mario with Yea Forums friends was the only good part of the game.

Why once you get DMCA dont you release source code via torrent? Its untrackable and you can claim the leak is you got hacked

Attached: 1544548041198.png (350x350, 160K)

you realize your talking about the thing you want people to stop talking about right

>pretty sure the etika fags never played royale
Etikas fanbase was all nintendo kidded tho

Because outside of rare cases of actual passion like AM2R most of these retards are just looking for E-fame. It's funny to laugh at them because this faggot will continue to make shitty youtube videos whereas the AM2R guys got a job working at Moon Studios on Ori 2.

someone has to bring derailing spam to attention to get it removed

can't it be a pr to peer thing?
what about some russian server

>torrent
>untrackable
Are you retarded?

Alright guys here is a suggestion.

We make sonic royale, but make a custom sprite sheet being Somari.

Attached: 1560039367425.gif (324x356, 434K)

Can someone summarize what happened to Etika to someone who doesn't follow cancerous eceleb shit

You only brought him back in the threads spotlight nigga, your doing the opposite of what your trying to

>nintendo will add 99 racing mode to SMM 2 in a few YEARS.

Ftfy...

>says fuck the jews and says that he has info that will get hillary clinton arrested
>dies a month later to """""suicide""""" because he was """""schizophrenic"""""
Just a coincidence lol

Dude only made like 10 extra dollars per month at the end. Meanwhile, streamers and journos made 100x more by covering his game.

the thread was already ruined the minute the 1st etika post was posted. just trying to save the quality of the next threads

Stop making up bullshit, /pol/roach.

>uses copyrighted assets to make game
>also begs for donations inside said game
>"DUUUUUUUR WHY HE WUZ BANNED?"

he's been chucking niggers at people and getting his yt account suspended on purpose long months before that, dude was just mental and there is no jew conspiracy behind it

ive always thought journos were starving minimum wage college grads who barely make it by by trying desperately to spin a news story to make more interesting.
do journos really make bank?

Their IPs in themselves are not the "paid product" you retard

>Stop making up bullshit
Nigga im serious

Attached: D5VMZBuWkAA7aPB.jpg (750x623, 31K)

>fan makes a better game than Nintendo in a decade
>Nintendo shuts it down
Every time

can you fags take it to Yea Forums?

>I'm seriously being retarded
Oh no no no

Fuck recreating mario royale make this

Attached: 1533769855874.png (900x900, 149K)

after you take your hebrew overlord theories back to /pol/, sure

BASED

somari battle royale?
based

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Is the Crystal Clear guy making money off his work too?

im not the one spouting pol shit. i just want all etika worshippers to fuck off out of the royale thread.
go make an etika thread.

See

He was running a Patreon where you got Mystery Gift Pokemon from being a patron. He was also one of those guys who refused to give out his source code.
I haven't heard from him or Crystal Clear in a while. Probably finally got hit by Nintendo yakuza.

>etika post
>etika post
>etika post
>etika post
>"stop doing etika posts retard"
>B BUT YOU JUST MADE ONE YOURSELF BRO

Dumb animeposter

>Patreon where you got Mystery Gift Pokemon from being a patron
Well he can fuck off then.

>Zelda Maker changes assets, leaves gameplay, has a Patreon
>free to go
>Mario Royale changes assets, leaves gameplay, has a Patreon
>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

There's another one that's actually impressive called Mario Bros x.
I'll assume you know of it so let's talk about the unnoficial patches.