Why are Mario games so easy and childish now? Do they really think kids these days like this Care Bears tier shit?

Why are Mario games so easy and childish now? Do they really think kids these days like this Care Bears tier shit?

Attached: super-mario-3d-world.jpg (580x818, 118K)

>now

you just grew up faggot

Mario games have always been easily accessible. its why i don't go back to Mario's classics but still play Sanic 1, 2, 3, CD etc. they are a lot more difficult and Mario always felt too easy in comparison. Mario's modern shit just feels like straight up kid's games in terms of difficulty. you never really feel like the game is coming down on you too hard.

Mario odessey is hard as fuck. The other 3d Mario games were easy.

>Mario odessey is hard as fuck

Attached: 1559813603566.png (380x467, 26K)

Of all Mario platformers, only SMB2JP is hard.

It is harder than all previous 3D Marios.

I wish it was easier. Injust want a fumble easy game to play in bed. Like galaxy.

Idk but I’m sure that Mario isn’t as shit as sonic

*I just want a fun, simple, easy

Well, my 8 year old brother certainly is one of those Care Bears, he shits his pants and passes the controller as soon as a boss pops up, without even giving it a try, in any video game, and it disgusts me.

When i was 8 i had already 100% the Crash trilogy. That's what happens to kids who grow up with games handhelding them

Attached: dingodile-crash-team-racing-82.9.jpg (210x240, 16K)

I don't think Super Mario World for example was *that* easy, modern Mario games are babby tier

Play the post game content in Mario Odyssey and we’ll talk.

The only reason old Mario seemed more difficult is because either you were young or because of bad controls (Mario Sunshine).

Super Mario World has always been known for being one of the easier titles.

t. Doesn’t own a switch

Attached: 84512F50-010D-4FB5-BD9B-6AFA04F4E6E2.jpg (237x212, 5K)

>Do they really think kids these days like this Care Bears tier shit?
>Kids

Who told you kids are playing any of these Nintendo games? Are you serious user?

Kids playing CoD and battlefield fortnite and other popular shit. I don't know who are you trying to fool.

Nintendo is a brand for old boomers. Kids aren't interested in zelda or mario building games.

>now
3D World makes Lost Levels look like a walk in the park. FUCK off with that false "platformers are getting easier" narrative.
It's one of the few genre's that isn't getting fucked up by the mobile generation. they aren't easier, you're just gud.

Aw, don't cry Snoyboy.

>Odyssey was harder than the other games when it had the failsafe cap throwing

It was. Maybe try replaying the old 3D Marios now that you aren't an unskilled toddler anymore.