Imagine being Blizzard

Imagine being Blizzard

>Hold off on 8.2 so that your shitty patch isn't eclipsed by a beta of a primitive version of your own game
>Drop patch 3 days before a competitor's huge new expansion to attempt to compete with them
>Still get blown the fuck out by an anime mmo
>diehard retards who actually resubbed to your shitty patch done with the content in 3 hours

This is the biggest embarrassment since WoD. I hope they remember exactly how they feel right now. Come Blizzcon, they need to have some really good stuff to show or they are finished.

Attached: 1555443236707.png (890x1064, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shC6Cw_gxb0
exhentai.org/g/834776/c726eca3fd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is what weeaboos actually believe. both are shit and anyone subbed to them is a retard or new

i am not subbed anymore, but this feels like your own personal opinion, honestly can't see any MMO surpassing WoW any time soon

>anime mmo
you're referring to?

>Playing WoW anything after Wotlk
CRINGE

You know that wow has under 2 million subs and more than likely less than 1 million. The fact wow is a fucking mess and doesn’t know what to do while atleast the others have some semblance of control

ffxiv

if you're gonna make claims like that, do you have proof that wow is doing better than ffxiv? Or do you just "feel" like it will never be usurped?

for real there isn't much content & no new warfront, seems the silvermoon warfront & revamp got cut, also the raid is only 8 bosses

it's clear they held this off so the wait for the next expac isn't over a year, ion prettty much admitted they have moved on to the next expac

not the people you replied to but do you have any proof ffxiv is doing better than wow? It's a moot point when deciding which game is better

the truth is the sub model is dead

if wow was free2play it'd have 5x the players

And make no money from those 5x players.

What's the point? The game's not designed around cash shop shit.

How do I get a ~8ft tall draenei gf?

Attached: 1557853484667.png (540x457, 258K)

>silvermoon warfront
Did they changed the tbc silvermoon zone also? Or just for the warfront?

they are only 7ft tall user

Imagine actually believing this. Even the people that pay to play it stop playing it after a fucking month each expansion, how the fuck can you think people who paid nothing will keep playing that trash.
The truth is that it's a garbage mmo and exists only for those still currently paying for it now who will never stop paying because they're too invested and too normie retard.
Vanilla is the last hope blizzard have of their mmo ever being properly successful again, if it's not expect them to keep downsizing the wow team over the next few years until it's just a couple of cunts shitting out bad content every 6 months that's completed in two hours.

the plan was to revamp quel'thalas to allow flying & connect it to the world (remember it's instanced with no flying)

but it's likely got scrapped

They are quite a bit taller than 7ft on average and a tall one could easily be 8ft.

Attached: 1550959758351.jpg (2480x3507, 1.42M)

who cares
give me taurens or give me death

Attached: 1504789924375.webm (800x766, 2.9M)

cow milkies

Buy a large Chance

no one wants more warfronts, they are boring mindless shitfests that you are required to do whenever they're active because they give a piece of high ilvl gear. I would much rather their weekly welfare epic be attached to something less miserable to d.

nobody but blizz knows this info
wow is def doing better in the west, final fantasy is probably big in asia but i bet WoW is still huge in China, way bigger than final fantasy

What actually are they working on at BlizzHQ? They're releasing barebones content at a snail's pace, there are private servers that do more work on the game in their spare time than Blizz do in an entire fiscal year with paid employees.
What ACTUALLY are they working on?

Attached: bfa subs.png (640x488, 49K)

not about to start trusting a thing from twitter, lol.

>Average height: 7' 6" (229 cm) (male), 7' (213 cm) (female)

ffxiv is literally only doing well because it's on consoles, the casual crowd is a huge cash cow, plus they appeal to the LGBBQT crowd because the game is comprised 80% of copypasted androgynous nomura characters
it's a garbage game for stoners and normies that more or less plays itself so they can feel rewarded, the wowfugee thing is a myth because objectively, everything people play WoW for is done much worse in ffxiv and the things that ffxiv does that WoW doesn't have are done better by other games.

>didn't read what it said let alone from whom it was
You're right, no negativity in the dojo please.

>How do I get?
got any rope near by?

Game engine limitations don't count or next you're gonna tell me that humans suddenly grow when they die.
And even if we take that number it's not like there aren't any 6'2" girls in real life.

Attached: 1560995176799.png (1764x1920, 2.04M)

>Why would I trust a post with sources directing me to the facts

Neck yourself

stay mad, i read it but i still don't believe it, there's probably millions in China alone

first of all the burden of truth is on the retards making a claim
secondly there can physically exist no proof unless you somehow work at both blizzard and square enix on the higher end of corporate simultaneously. no one knows the exact numbers. however, it can be speculated that ffxiv is doing better because it currently has the massive hype of a new expac and has been growing exponentially relative to wow's decrease in popularity. I mean the game had 1.7mil subs in October of last year for fuck's sake, what do you think it looks like after 8 more months of Bowel Movement for Azeroth?

>Ignores facts and comes up with own conclusion

Hope summer is going well for you, don't forget to make sure mommy makes your packed lunches for you when you go back!

>playing either one when WoW Ascension and FFXI Eden exist

that's the beautiful thing about being user - i can say whatever i want and fags will get angry at me

Attached: 1551923966524.png (910x898, 438K)

I want an 8 foot tall worgen gf to lick me like a dog.

What's a game where I can get impregnated by demon girls?

A silvermoon revamp would have been nice, people like you allow blizzard to get away with not making more content

Aion 2 by ncsoft will win over WoW and FF IV so who cares

where are the trays tho

Blizz is finished already bro. I'll get classic, spend all my tokens on gametime to give them as little money as possible and never touch their games again.

I accept your concession.

Why would you want to though?

>he says while he pre orders diablo 4 when it gets announced

bored at work, and i am considering resubbing

>OP makes claim
>Hurr burden of proof retard lmao

Imagine being this obese

After the farce that was Diablo3 and Eternal? No thanks, I'd rather replay through Diablo2 when that hot trash releases and observe the inevitable shitstorm it'll cause from afar.

lol wow literally finish, the current game is so bad that they may as well just finish the whole story by this expansion and go F2P.

Attached: Can't stop me from dislike your video.png (561x209, 12K)

>spend all my tokens on gametime to give them as little money as possible
Tokens cost 20 dollars to purchase and drive up the demand so that their in-game gold value goes up, further incentivizing more retards to buy them. The best way to give Blizzard less money is literally to just pay your sub regularly. I pay with tokens just so that Blizzard doesnt get any of MY money, but make no mistake, you're making them more money.

I'm not the OP retard, I'm asking them to back up their claims because they literally pulled a 'no u' on me. lmfao literal mongoloid here.

Stop posting before i eat you

Try out FFXIV or literally any other MMO man, or just buy something else, stay bored, read a book, I don't know, at this point literally anything is better than WoW

>if something was free more people would use it
Wow, that is just a brilliant deduction! Thank god we had you here for your insight, no one has ever thought of this before! Thank you!

Attached: 1442178079178.jpg (469x469, 19K)

A silvermoon revamp would indeed be nice but that would most likely be an expansion feature bundled in with another old world revamp (which fits with them doing a level squish next expansion). It'd involve moving silvermoon out of the outland continent and similar complications.

Fair enough. Same logic as you, not my money.

And anything above average will be higher than seven feet and a tall female can easily push into eight or past it.

do it faggot, you can't handle my nuggies

It really says a lot when the best things Blizzard has in their arsenal is to just re-release older successful games, and they can't even resist the urge to let the terrible influence seep into that either. Just let me buy the older good games without forcing me to buy the shit versions along side them.

>there's probably millions in China alone
>blizzdrone doesn't know how "subscription" in chinkland works
And all is well in the dojo.

>average human height is 5'9 which means no one above that height exists
This is what you are trying to say.

>haha those leaks were totally real, im so smart

Do you know how subs work in China user?

What do you think compels these subhumans to defend a giant multibillion dollar corporation that solely exists to siphon their money? I always wonder. It's like watching a gazelle being eaten by a lion willingly then still telling the other gazelles how fucking stupid they are for running away from the lion.

why do you think Yea Forums leaks are real user?

I feel like there are more entertaining things out there than acting retarded to make people upset.

Also don't resub to WoW. I did it recently myself after being away since Cata and the levelling alone turned me off continuing/getting BfA.

why do you defend Square enix likewise?

she's cute, what's her name?

I want to fuck a Draenei so bad bros...

If using a gook company as a figurative mallet to bash the brains of another company is defending said gook company, then I'll defend them all fucking day.

Go home, Anduin.

>No user, I don't know how subs work, I'm wrong and I'm going to keep ignoring how wrong I am to win an internet argument.

Kill yourself you blizzard dick licking downie.

Fuck blizzard, and fuck this thread. Post warcraft sluts.

Attached: 1512394163523.png (832x1000, 535K)

>2019
>playing mmos

Attached: __draenei_world_of_warcraft_and_etc_drawn_by_animeflux__8ad98dbee871d1859d99dd16f1d65b1d.jpg (347x347, 44K)

I'm willing to bet they make more money off of whales with their cash shop than the subs at this point

How do I get an ~80’ tall draenei gf?

There's probably a raid boss for that.

They do. They announced last year during Q4 that WoW was making more money than it ever has before, and with the weakaura leaks the game had 1.7mil subs if not less at that point. Everytime you see an obese soccer mom on her blood elf with the newest store mount, that is the single most important reason WoW is in the state its in.

Attached: tenor.gif (200x150, 253K)

Cash shop was a mistake

Hopefully an entire raid dedicated to it.

Attached: 22A67DB6-279A-4383-9C55-30C13CB89927.png (3229x2627, 2.54M)

1. Get a draenei gf
2. Buy pic related from your trusted gnomish engineer
3. Enjoy your giant draenei gf

Attached: world shrinker.png (590x288, 44K)

>ywn be able to tame the double eradar sluts in the sunwell
what the fuck is the point of living?

Attached: 1549148677192.jpg (480x486, 60K)

Also apparently they are going to bring Allied races to the cash shop too so jewing will be out of this world

>that extra text
wew

Sometime I wonder that, myself. What I really want was inflicted upon me by someone else. If I never saw it, I'd never want it.

only sensible post in this entire thread

I've had an idea about how Anduin became Paladin instead of Priest he was. Let's just say it involved many blue horsecocks.

Buy a gf lootbox

Pedo tranny mods are asleep, post draenei sluts!

Attached: dRjC4y8ougE.jpg (1000x1355, 421K)

WoW is dead. FFXIV at it's peak.
How will WoWfags ever recover

Attached: destroyer of azeroth.jpg (500x717, 62K)

That's not a 'Yea Forums leak' that's the motherfucking developers of WeakAuras you mongoloid

Attached: x79E3-3wZyU.jpg (811x1089, 234K)

>not even 1m subs, which runescape got back in the day

oh no no no

Jaina X Thrall is now official!
youtube.com/watch?v=shC6Cw_gxb0

-They're working for the shaman. The horn man.
-Baine?

>WoW is so dead that a /who Goldshire brings up 0 results on Wyrmrest

Would draenei sluts laugh at my tiny human dick?

Attached: 1551025962737.png (763x766, 981K)

New expansion, it's better making something new full of content than trying to recover mid expansion

oh nooooo ff players are actually playing their game instead of watching assmongoloid get rammed by his tranny hooker on stream, dead gaaame

Attached: 93276419807234.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Provided their pussy is somewhat similar to a horse, then after the first orgasm it'll become as tight as a vice. So just be a good boy and work that tongue first.
exhentai.org/g/834776/c726eca3fd/

How does WOW subscriprion in China work?

pay per hour for the equivalent of a few cents

>Playing Wow or any other type of MMO
Why do you let yourself suffer this much?

Attached: 5e7c70545f0d6a1b9c4928b7f1a79ce7.png (243x215, 95K)

They like small cock so you can fuck them in the urethra

>Goldshire
>Wyrmrest
There's your problem. Wyrmrest is the Horde server. You want Moonguard.

Answer the question nigga

>/who Goldshire
you fucking mong
>Wyrmrest
fucking die

>Yea Forums leaks

Attached: dumb and stupid.png (229x286, 127K)

The thing is, we already knew of similar numbers due to the WoW database's player profiles. There were around 3 million active accounts at launch of the "new" expansion.

They're a combat ally for warlocks in Legion

It was 100% real, that's why Blizz got so butthurt at WA.
Yeah but not a bodyguard, what's the fucking point of summoning them once every 5 minutes to cast an ability on a dead content island? I guess you can just fap to them in the order hall but at that point what's the difference between that and just going to the sunwell?

you have to /who elwynn forest retard

What happens when they cum though

man fuck all the actually cool combat allies being cooldowns instead of bodyguards. Paladins got fucked over by that too with Lady Liadrin being a cooldown

>What actually are they working on at BlizzHQ?
phone games

>Yea Forums leaks
you're embarassing man, really

>fantasy game
>still wants to be a literal cow
topkek

The less determined party pulls out