Some black guy I've never heard of before today kills himself

>some black guy I've never heard of before today kills himself
>Yea Forums tries its absolute hardest to make me care

Did the guy cure cancer or something? I fail to see why this is some big news topic. People far more famous than him kill themselves every year.

Attached: 6.jpg (600x450, 70K)

Yea Forums has become the cancer

Not everything revolves around what you care about, dipshit

No, just a negro who supposedly streamed vidya. But vee will claim he was baste and accuse you of pretending to not know who he was.

the revolution he was talking about was making Yea Forums an e celeb board, he knew one of the mods.

>Why do people care stuff I don't know about?
Are you autistic?

He was a streamer that overreacted to every single smash reveal and the soi kids are upset that he committed suicide. The thing im most surprised about is that people were actually shocked. The dude was very obviously suicidal if you watched him for more than a few minutes.

He made thousands of people happy and he had lots of bad shit happen to him so it’s sad
singlehandedly boosted Nintendo and nu smash might have failed to be a thing without him. Tons of people I talked to during directs in the past five or so years said they were watching his stream to get hype
Whether you care or not he impacted the industry in ways you can’t even see

I don't give a shit about him but you're a zoom zoom if you didn't see him at least 100 times in the catalog since he gets a thread every now and then because he was pretty cringe and overreacting, specially for smash, somrthing that has a thread on Yea Forums costantly.

Lay off the hyperbole juice, Scooter. He might have been a semi-popular streamer, but he was by no means influential to the gaming industry. He was a reactor, and not even a particularly well-known one.

>you're a zoomer of you didn't ignore a nigger getting posted in the catalog
it's time for you to return

How out of touch are you? Everyone and their mum knows etika. Reggie gave him a free switch iirc

You means dilate or have sex. Those are the Yea Forums approved insults. Stop trying to make up your own memes, you're not good at it.

He's finally fucking dead and that makes me happy

I met Arnold Schwarzenegger at an airport once. Does that make me famous? This Etika guy was a nobody that people are trying to force into relevancy for some personal cause.

no need to get so angry user that some of us don't care or know about your favourite e celebs

I didn't. I'm not in touch with: e"celebs", the Twitter transexual community, Resetera, Kotaku, Reddit, etc. You guys are the experts, I just play videogames and come here, from time to time, to try to talk about videogames but it's almost impossible.

/ecel/ board when?

he killed a black man, sounds pretty based to me.

How many videos & subscribers do you have? If you're a nobody with no following, you aren't in the same situation.

I wonder how many people even know the incident was stickied this morning.

You don't care? Fine. Just don't be a Dick.

Smashfags

Get a thicker skin.

The fuck? Screenshot or get the fuck out.
Mods were banning e-shit for years, making a sticky for some literally who nigger is top hypocrisy.

you think mods are consistent and straight? they're fucking retarded and were deleting post in the sticky for some reason.
it was the worst shitshow i've seen on this board for a while

Attached: d231439d395fd22e1228b6c369752948.png (714x470, 87K)

let me put it to you this way: every time you laugh at the death of a suicide-baiting """e-celeb""" with a vastly overinflated sense of self-worth, it makes one sycophant asspie like ree

indeed, his aspie cult was a contributing factor to his suicide, but they are of course entirely oblivious to this, as no single raindrop believes itself responsible for the flood

This.

>mfw too busy playing mmo's
>check Yea Forums for a bit
>see this
>go back to playing mmo's
mmo's truly are the zoomer repellent. I hear other online game were full of this shit.

pro jared