Character did nothing wrong

>Character did nothing wrong
What's her name, Yea Forums?

Attached: V4SK4.png (209x250, 3K)

Bootleg Cad Bane

Attached: CyNyprJXEAYSXpU.jpg (650x450, 24K)

Who the fuck is that character, and why do I keep seeing this shit on this board

Because muh Earthbound ripoff.

why was based slick killed off but the furry got to live

Because we don't have our own board

Attached: hijack.png (1280x720, 17K)

Attached: john-saves-homestuck.png (649x891, 8K)

S8thing

Because Hussie stopped giving a shit.

Her name is a variable and is not constant; the user must name her.

Attached: spr_chara.png (608x928, 14K)

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: 1454206804755.jpg (1000x750, 464K)

Kys, not fucking video games

Sure thing, tranny.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to Vriska (yes, THE Vriska Serket) becoming relevant again in the Homestuck epilogues! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming upd8 when Vriska steals the spotlight!

>But she's in a doomed timeline! She will never matter again!

"No!"

Vriska is the Thief of Light, Light is the aspect of relevance. How do you expect her to fulfill her role and steal relevance when she's already relevant? Of course she's in a doomed timeline, and she stopped mattering. Fow now. But wait until her Thief of Light nature brings her back. It's only a matter of time.

If you think the Thief of Light stealing John's phone and Terezi contact, effectively stealing the only way the Candy timeline can still matter in regards to canon, is a coincidence, you're dead wrong. Her contacting Terezi is definitely going to have some impact on the Meat timeline, where Terezi is. Maybe she'll just talk her out of Dirk's control, maybe she'll go as far as dooming the Meat timeline. In any case, Vriska is clearly not done mattering.

However, feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter! ::::)

Attached: 1561028626-07404.gif (650x450, 12K)

Prove it.
Post Vriska's delicious, fat, sweaty cock for me to gawk at.

These animals got chased off Yea Forums by based mods, these threads belong in fucking /trash/

He a straight white (black) cis male who uses guns and has actual friends.

Attached: 3938f90721dc83a894c42784bb54ecd97b608da1.jpg (700x500, 143K)

VRISKA IS A CUTE

Attached: Fuckery.webm (405x720, 466K)

These threads have the best pastas

They belong in /hs/ a board not yet created.
For the time being, Homestuck threads are being posted on other boards such as Yea Forums and Yea Forums to ensue that /hs/ is created in the first place.

You know, if Vriska wasn’t such a sexually attractive teenager, no one would defend her actions.

What she does is normal by alternian standards you can clearly see this in Friendsim

morality is meaningless then

Reminder of what’s confirmed canon

Attached: 2B7CD397-54E3-4468-B701-44CB902E4002.jpg (500x593, 101K)

What was her deal?

Attached: cf91c294-c5fe-44fa-ba03-a9085ef9dd9b.jpg (1280x1707, 241K)

As long as she doesn't straight up play on the opponent's side like Gamzee does then yeah

Yeah, but she still revealed in it, when all of her friends kinda agreed that it was fuck up.

How can you absolve Vriska but not Gamzee? How did Gamzee act outside what his life had led him to?

*revelled

>unironic homestuck thread
"Neo-Yea Forums is just a meme"

>Literally just killed one bronze she had a black crush on for years
>Meanwhile Gamzee and Eridan kill 2 people each

user... Gamzee *literally* raised young Lord English

No, they belong on pl*bbit you disgusting mongrel, kys

Back to resetera, all of you

>You have to go to plebbit with its retarded karma mechanic if you want to discuss this thing
Well fuck you

>retards belong on a retard site
You got it pal, go suck dicks somewhere else tranny

This based motherfucker

Attached: 162447376-352-k603578.jpg (352x550, 30K)

Imagine being this mad over a webcoming because its 2012 fandom gives you PTSD
The absolute state of (You)

fpbp as always

Attached: a cool guy.png (270x404, 46K)

That's irrelevant to the point. If Vriska is absolved due to her upbringing and later events shaping her morality, so is Gamzee.

>p-please stop attacking us! T-t-the absolute state
Big kek, sorry that you and your fetish cult are hated far and wide

Attached: 6CB193BA-34CB-473E-8127-B424CAFBEE04.jpg (228x221, 34K)

holy fuck what year is it

>Killing a bronze blood when there's so many lowblood corpses everywhere on Alternia that no one even bothers cleaning up
vs
>Literally raising a monster that's threatening reality itself

Undyne is Vriska but better

>sucking furry dicks
vs
>sucking tranny sucks

Either you accept that Gamzee is just as blameless due to his morality being shaped by his upbringing and later events, or you ditch your argument. The degree of their sins does not matter.

Not a game, also didn't you faggots get laughed off Yea Forums?

Yes it fucking does when what Vriska did is common for her caste

Way around buddy

So upbringing only matters when the end results are sufficiently close to others' morality?

Well it's just considered normal for the character and not enough to make it an antagonist

it's more of a videogame than most of the threads on this board

better than a 70 follower twitter random saying something i don't like thread

>A smash thread died for this
based

*Tink* *Tink*
AHEM
FUCK VRISKAFAGS
AND FUCK KARKEKS

Attached: 531798.png (600x600, 95K)

Majorita has never done anything wrong in her entire life ever

Attached: 1555669926232.png (799x512, 648K)

Please make a fucking /hs/ board so I can shitpost Homosuck outside of Yea Forums!

No, it isn’t. I’d rather every single thread be a Twitter screenshot of a literal who

>FUCK VRISKA
Gladly

>implying Aradia isn't a shit character either

>Character did nothing right
fixed it for ya

Attached: 1558207179945.jpg (555x555, 56K)

What the fuck is homestuck and why is everyone triggered? Is it furry shit?

It's a webcomic. Some people like it. Homestuck threads aren't allowed in Yea Forums anymore because so many were being made, so now Homestuck people make shit threads in Yea Forums.
We need a /hs/ board.

Beginning=good
Middle=Great
Ending=bad
thats really all there is to it

Attached: 1557264931343.png (300x315, 111K)

>fuck Karkats
>Vriska has to fuck with time in order to get karkats leadership

Considering I've never heard of it, I don't think its big enough to warrant a whole board. Seems like something people will lose interest in in a few months.

Am I the only fucking one here who actually thoroughly enjoyed all of Homestuck, including Act 6 and the ending?

No, we don’t need a home stuck board, go make your own shitty website you fucking incel

it was a huge, annoying fandom in like 2010-2012. it's literal ptsd

>implying Aradia isn't a shit character either

It's a webcomic (so not technically a game even though it does have game mechanics and some panels are literally flash games). It's honestly really good, but at its peak activity in the early 2010's it had an extremely annoying fanbase. A lot of people still hate the fandom or even the comic itself because of what its fanbase once was.
It's pretty much the same as Undertale in that regard, the difference being that the Undertale community is still pretty obnoxious. Homestuck... not as much.

>something people will lose interest in in a few months
It's been very popular for years now, and it's existed since 2009.
So you want shitty Homestuck threads popping up on Yea Forums all the time?

Probably. I mean hussie basically stopped writing after a certain point and thats where it really went to shit.

Attached: 1534007104827.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Source?

Nope, same here, and I also enjoyed the epilogues, Hiveswap and Friendsim. I get the feeling people hating on everything past Act 5 are just bandwagonning.

Yes, and you should be fucking ashamed. Not even the climax of the comic was ever that good to begin with.

Attached: IMG_20190619_183609.jpg (1280x927, 219K)

>It's been very popular
Pokemon is way more popular, known by everyone, isn't really a niche series, and is ongoing, generating tons of discussion and I was still a little surprised when it got it's own board. Happy because I didn't have to see that shit every day, but still surprised. So I don't think a dead webcomic needs a board.

No, I’m waiting for mods to fucking delete this thread. I enjoy seeing you pariahs and freaks getting shit on on this site

>Considering I've never heard of it, I don't think its big enough to warrant a whole board.

Attached: Hitler-with-mustache-e1533818167319.jpg (722x451, 39K)

>Not even the climax of the comic was ever that good to begin with.
Actually, Collide was one of my absolute favorite Flashes of Homestuck, as was Terezi: Remem8er, and Act 7.
Also, I'm having fun enjoying Homestuck and being glad I read it all, while you are still salty over the ending. Why would I be ashamed when I'm clearly having more fun?

Smash needs their own fucking containment way more than this shit

Nah, Dirk is going to kick her in her ugly face.

They both do, both /hs/ and /ssb/ need to be created
That wasn't the point of my post
My post was that if you're gonna use "I'm ignorant" as an argument then you should go back to smash threads since they're the only places on this site where this is seen as acceptable

>How do you expect her to fulfill her role and steal relevance when she's already relevant?
People don't have character arcs or roles to fulfill.

Attached: 1560080292472.gif (491x476, 12K)

Dude that's literally what classpects are come on

At least its a fucking video game. Get your shit off my god damn board, you're not getting your own, furry.

Why have there been so many homosuck threads recently? Was something announced?

based retard

>Get your shit off my god damn board
>you're not getting your own

How can Vriska ever compare to LuciCHAD?
>turns a random teenager into a godslayer, and gives him choice what to do with newfound powers
friendly reminder that the Lucifer in SMT4 is a fake created by YHVH to tarnish His Lightness's name

Attached: 1058980-374.jpg (480x383, 24K)

a couple months ago there was an update, aside from that i'm not sure

The epilogues are still ongoing
And we need a /hs/ board because homestuck discussion is banned everywhere on this site

Reminder that the Epilogues are dogshit and Act 7 + Credits was a perfectly fine ending.

Based random poster

No. The entirety of the comic is good, including the epilogues.
Act 7 left too much up in the air, such as Lord English and Vriska's fates.

I remember the simpler time's when I actually enjoyed Homestuck.

Attached: john.jpg (640x591, 43K)

You're acting like a bratty teenage girl trying to get her parents to buy her a phone

The Epilogues leave even more up in the air and it's unsatisfying just for the sake of being unsatisfying. It just wasn't what I wanted in an "ending", especially since it doesn't even end. At least the Credits told you enough to be a satisfying ending. The Epilogues just end right when shit finally gets a little interesting.
Plus I fucking hate how they handled Dirk.

>*complains about homestuck threads on Yea Forums*
>Then give us a board to post them on
>muh bratty teenage girl
Actual retard

I know several folks who have enjoyed the new Star Wars movies, so at this point I shouldn't even try to seem surprised that people like you exist.

Attached: 1560133186953 (1).jpg (508x428, 46K)

Well of course, IF the epilogues end here and we're never getting more then yeah, that'd be stupid as the comic would have basically no ending. But I'm pretty sure we're getting more eventually.

>You like the character but the fandom crap related to them was nasty shit
What's their name?

Attached: 38fea58c588c965d98cfaca3f0d785eec42ad211_00.jpg (512x512, 25K)

People who like things you don't?

Attached: Flandre-flandre-scarlet-28641167-343-370.jpg (343x370, 87K)

Attached: uhuhuh.png (1024x1346, 17K)

Him too.

I already did a long time, but this is another whole new level.

Depending on how jaded you are towards it you should still be able to have fun rereading through act 5