What the fuck happened

what the fuck happened

Attached: steam-summer-race.jpg (1691x530, 53K)

literally r*ddit

People and dogs have been companions for thousands of years and you think that liking dogs is a reddit meme

But Corgi specifically is a big numale meme favorite.
Now if it were a retriever or something, then we'd be in business.

dogs are shite meme animals and I wish they'd go extinct

All going as planned. I expect they will rig the results every day, since they have done so for every event.

I just like corgis because I've grown up with them my entire life.

The Queen finds Corgi's acceptable, so I do as well.

Eat shit and die amerimutt

Lucky

Silence Abdul

>Corgis are numale
They've literally been the royal dog for longer than you have been alive you uncultured retard.

If you are genuinely surprised the vast majority of people prefer a corgi (dog) over a pig, turtle, rabbit, or cockatiel, I don't even know what to say. They should have not included a dog or picked more popular alternative options, like cats and... actually I don't think any other animal comes close. This whole thing reeks of dog propaganda. They deliberately excluded cats and pitted dogs against inferior animals.

Attached: f92189bdd3cac245ec2f15168d56e19d.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

I took Corgi because he has the best looking car

>Valve gets to pick mascots for the various summer "race" teams
>picks 4 random animals and 1 most of the most popular breeds of dogs that gets meme'd all the time because of how disproportionate and adorable it looks
GEE, I WONDER HOW THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED.
I understand why they picked the Tortoise/Hare as a reference to the children's story, but who in their right fucking mind decided Corgi should be an option at all?

It would be like running a competition based on colors and having your teams be
>Team Shit Brown
>Team Piss Yellow
>Team Vomit Green
>Team Pus-filled Beige
and
>Team Blue
then acting surprised when everyone wants to be on Team Blue.

If we harass corgifags to the point of mental breakdown they won't be able to win.

Attached: 1534018252322.jpg (388x443, 30K)

>Corgi's are the normalfag choice so they get an early lead
>Everyone picks the team in the lead to have more chance of winning
>Corgi now has the most people by a fuckhuge margin
This will confirm, if corgi ever loses Valve is pulling behind the scenes fuckery.

who hurt you

Queen's dog
>male
>queen
hmmm

Should not have let people pick their teams because reddit shit like this happens.

"Everyone" loves Corgis because it's the new meme dog

benis :d :d

the most reddit dog breed
i consider corgifags as subhuman as catfags

The only ones I see having mental breakdowns on Yea Forums are all the non corgi fags being absolutely butt blasted

a weenie dog bit my knee when I was like 4-6 years old and I still have the scar to this day.

I picked cock because I like birds, but I don't really care about the event so I probably won't be doing much for my team. Sorry birdbros

you can always tell when it's someone who aint a brit pretending to be one. If you were you would realize nobody gives a shit about what the queen fucking likes

>Corgi
>It's a dog
This was enough for me desu

>Letting reddit of all things decide what you should and shouldn't like
Summer is starting, alright.