What do you want to see in a next-gen Ape Escape?

What do you want to see in a next-gen Ape Escape?

Attached: D9yyiH0U0AAuttK.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnn_HPRbWcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New gadgets
Fluid controls (so not like AE2)
More fun optional stuff like the film shooting parts in levels
More songs like this: youtube.com/watch?v=pnn_HPRbWcM
Also long levels that change throughout in general, like the one in AE3 where you climb to the heavens

Map editor: pick one of the levels and slot in apes of various types, assign them routes or even just personalities. Place down blocks or crates to block areas or such.

Share with friends online with a speed run "How fast can you catch them all?" system.

pants

Open world

unironically

I want a multiplayer mode that basically works like Super Mario 64 DS where you fuck up other players trying to catch randomly spawning monkeys.

cute and funny

This.

open world with puzzles sold by time travel

You control the ape in a ball and have to race to the end of a level that is like a labyrinth toy maze.

What if you tilt the level to make it move? That'd be fun.

big booty shotas

Vehicles in normal levels.
More physics. Less gadgets but with more uses and functions per gadget I want to be able to approach levels with the variety you'd find in Dishonored or Breath of the Wild.
Delete the helicopter item and the double jump. Give me wall jumps and shiet.
No water levels please.
Instead of boss fights, they're more like deadly chases where you have to hunt them down.

Gravity Rush crossover

Mesal Gear Solid 2

AE4 when?

Bright, anmu esque, cool gadgets keep all the shit 3 added. Do that and I'll be happy.

This.

And just more fluidity in general so that you can more smoothly swap between and use gadgets without the feeling of starting and stopping,

Saru of the Colossus

It's coming

Attached: 1535952577487.png (588x765, 7K)

based Spikat poster

Um jammer lammy crossover.

high-definition child pussy and spats