We did it lads

we did it lads

Attached: 1560268690743.jpg (1600x1516, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1urOM_YftI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K Rool and Diddy were made in the U.K. retard. And Dark Samus is an American made character

Seething weebfags will insist that those are characters from Japanese franchises. Banjo is entirely Western.

Amerilards BTFO

Japanese franchise

>weeb trash
I'm glad that I bought PS4

I just saved this photo, I don't really give a fuck.

>some European shovelware instead of Waddle Dee
Darkest timeline, but you don’t even care about Nintendo, do you?

seething mutt lmao

UK >>>>>>>>>> muttland

Attached: 5.png (72x80, 13K)

BREXIT! COME ON BORIS!

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP! VINDALOO NA NA! UP THE APPLES AND PEARS! OI OI OI LETS GO ENGERLUND! ITS FACKING COMING HOME MATE!

>not even using the proper union jack in the image

Name a US made video game franchise and a character from it to be the USA rep for Smash Bros.

OG Donkey Kong has about as much in common with DKC as New York has in common with English York

t.seething weeb trash

based yano poster

Steve.

Attached: muttgone.png (1352x1116, 406K)

Nope, originally published by Nintendo. Western garbage will NEVER be in Smash.

>thread about thing that happened in UK
>instantly devolves into "REEEEEEEEEEE NOT AMERICA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" posting by americans fucking immediately
>they'll still try and pretend it's everyone else obsessed with them
Every fucking time.

dumb anglos you're all the same

Case in point

Don't forget our other english character, soon to be DLC, Etika!!

>Diddy
>K. Rool
>Japanese
based retard

Doesn't change that it's a Japanese IP.

Who's "we"? I never asked for Western shit in Smash

Minecraft is swedish you dense faggot

He means franchises, you dumb ass. Banjo is entirely western.

>weeblets still salty
I swear the salt makes them getting in all the sweeter

Attached: 1561467205011.png (586x647, 48K)

But Donkey Kong Country is not a Japanese franchise

>published by nintendo
>japanese company

All three are owned by the Japanese Nintendo though.

Banjo is made by Rare (British) and owned by Microsoft (American and named after Bill Gates' dick).

Not developed by japs, cope. Japan isn't even the IP holder.

Donkey Kong is, zoomer.

>owned by
Doesn't make a difference, retard. If they weren't created by Japs, they aren't Japanese characters.

Most weebs don't care in the first place. Smash sells way more in Obeseland than it does in Japan.

It's Banjofags that are seething Joker and Dragon Quest got in not the opposite.

'ate Fire Emblem
'ate swords

Love animal mascots
Love pints

Simple as.

But Diddy and K. Rool are Donkey Kong Country characters, not Donkey Kong characters.

Nice damage control

Ngubu in Smash when?

Archive's there for everyone to see it.
>MUH ANIME SWORDSMAN WAAAA
>GIVE ME CEREAL MASCOT INSTEAD WAAAA

Crash will represent america for us! (even though he's australian)

Attached: crash.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I'm serious, just look at any mutt banjofag reaction to E3 and I'm correct.

same fags cry about anime swordsmen in a japanese game lmao.

>still using that awful SMASHIFIED RENDER

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Here!! You literally have NO excuse!

Attached: 8507CB88-E1B6-4250-A21B-6D12EA51EF30.jpg (960x960, 79K)

>it doesn't matter who owns the characters because I said so!

>1 minute apart
Lmao

When will Norf F.C get the representation it deserves?

Attached: noffcpoofs.png (752x878, 154K)

Smash representation for the DK series is based on the whole kit and caboodle p from the IPs history.
>Donkey Kong Arcade
Japanese
>Donkey Kong Country/Rare DK
United Kingdom
>Paon DK
Japan again
>Retro Studios DK
America

The Donkey Kong series is probably the 1st party series with the most western influence, but it's not exclusively made or influenced by westerners. Unlike Banjo and Kazooie who were entirely worked on by Rare and arguably Microsoft, two western companies.

and?

Attached: 329763298237932.png (520x150, 30K)

DKs signature look and personality also originated in DKC, so technically he's a western design as well

>No actual argument
If a character was created in Japan, it's a Japanese character. They wouldn't suddenly become American if they were paid to create them by an American company, you stupid nigger.

Sonic is more American than Japanese.

Why is banjo even popular, his games are all trash, no one plays them anymore

>lmao
Are you underaged, or just a twitterfag? Or maybe both?

Attached: 1534399358380.jpg (594x439, 57K)

Crash is a win for both fronts as the UK love Crash

>no one plays a 21 year old game anymore
NO NO NO BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING BANJO IS RUINED

No, Dk wearing a tie for example was a a japanese decision

Attached: 437843748374.png (413x477, 153K)

Western made, Japanese owned, deal with it you quadruple nigger.

Diddy Kong being a new character instead of a revamped DK Junior was also a Japanese decision. Nintendo told Rare to either make the new design a separate character or reuse the old look.

>dark samus
>japanese

Old games are still being played, not banjo though, shit is sleep inducing

Diddy kong and K. Rool are British character designs that got thumbs up from the japanese department.

DK is definitely more Japanese character though since not a lot of things were changed from the japanese design and unlike diddy and K. Rool DK didn't debut in Donkey Kong Country.

Still it should also be mentioned since rare made the current DK design DK still has a lot of British influence, especially since majority of Donkey Kong Country games are made by western department and not the japanese one.

Meant for

>Damage control
>Shit that didn't work
>More damage control
Lmoa

Nintendo effectively owned Rare when they made the characters though.

British games arent western the division of east and west runs through England they are central games

No they didn't, they had 49% of Rareware. Which is how the company got bought out from under them

>no argument
>m-muh samefag
>l-lmao
Enjoy your 5 minutes of waaaacky cartoons characters Westernfag, the next DLC spots will be Japanese characters, most likely anime ones with swords and the Western fanbase will continue to SETHE.
The next Smash game is also guaranteed to add more anime swordsmen with Rex & Pyra, characters who got an apology from Sakurai. Hell, they might even add anime swordsman Isaac next time. You can't even say "anime swordsmen lost a battle but won the war" because the fucking Dragon Quest swordsman was announced with Banjo. Anime swordsmen just KEEP WINNING. Anti-weeb landwhales just KEEP SEETHING.

Literally first party, a character like B&K getting in is special because the company that made them hasn't been related to Nintendo in 2 decades.

Weeblets cry, scream and cope
Somebody should get this waste a rope

Attached: 1530295868568.png (446x460, 236K)

tHeY'Re JaPaNeSe FrAnChIsEs ThOuGh

The entire west loves Crash. USA is probably the most critical of Crash.

Dark Samus was created by Retro Studios in Austin, Texas

Sorry europoors :(

Banjo is a western character from a western franshise and the IP holders are western. Stay absolutely seething, you ass blasted weeb.

I wonder if the user who would post that list of highest rated games in Japan to try and debunk western characters is here.
What must he be thinking now?

Doom, Doomguy

Considering Doomguy is all but confirmed at this point, I wouldn't brag because you'll end up just being made fun of later on

Banjo is a small floating turd in an ocean of Japanese greatness. We'll get 10 anime swordsmen in the time it takes for one more Western turd.

>Microsoft (American and named after Bill Gates' dick).

Attached: god emperor says it's ok.jpg (618x412, 33K)

Shantae

>1 character of over 70 characters is fully western

Neither a weeb or westernfag but holy shit listen to yourself.

thats the wrong flag unless banjo decided to kick northern ireland out of the union

One drop rule, smash is now tainted with the westshit you hate. Cope more, please.

Raz from Psychonauts

Next character will be Rayman

What is there to listen to? Banjo is western, the amount was never an argument here. Weebs were constantly screeching that a western franchise would never have a playable character in smash.

>Western characters will never get in, stay seething westcucks
>Banjo gets in
>B-but it's only one! The next one will be an amine swordsman!
You lost, get over it.

doesn't matter, Japan had to sign off on the design and the game itself. The game wouldn't have been made without Nintendo's input

Attached: 1512280863771.gif (365x205, 1.17M)

That was not weebs it was rosterfags, learn the difference.

Rosterfags have been screeching about "muh imaginary rules" forever.

Ridley was too big, K. Rool was "dead" and not relevant to the Donkey Kong Franchise and Banjo was western and irrelevant. Bayonetta is too violent and Square will never let Cloud join.

I was going to Shell to get petrol, but I think I'll go to Esso because it has a Greg's in it to celebrate.

The mindstate of the patternfag

Banjo is basically Japanese at this point since He's dead to both Rare and Microsoft while Nintendo render him in Smash and his trailer.

yes I thank Her Royal Majesty The Queen for issuing her royal decree to bring Banjo Kazooie into smash, expanding her influence in such a way is a most wise decision indeed.

>doesn't matter
Yeah, the game being developed and held by westerners doesn't matter. Cope more, weeb.

This but unironically

Yes lad fucking character and an half lad, fucking sick

Top geezer

CRASH BANDICOOT

Attached: teamwest.png (716x678, 600K)

Still baffles me Banjo got in over actual iconic characters like Bomberman

Let Bomberman be your role model and go suicide bombing, faggot.

Now, we only need Geno.........

.....in the trash

....game that is ultimate......

I know this is shitpost but I unironically prefer Bomberman over Banjo. Great games.

...ly known as Brawlhalla.

Shantae. we can fucking do it, the first US REP!

"The West" sign needs to be replaced with one with a union jack pattern

i goddamn fucking wish
it sucks dick on how many perfect candidates for smash (except for dee and shantae, fuck them) got jpeg'd away

Attached: 1554584788948.png (209x169, 70K)

>that flag
I didn't know we were in the 1700's

>Dark Samus is american designed in a japanese franchise who is the dark copy of a japanese design
>Diddy Kong and K. Rool are british designed but are basically both japanese at this point since they are owned by the Japanese and even voice actors are Japanese.

Banjo will be standing alone then

tick tock, edelgard

Attached: woh.png (323x233, 121K)

>Perfect candidates are characters I want
>Bad characters are characters I don't want

I'm actually against both Dee and Shantae but you are a faggot. I don't want Geno or Doomguy either but I won't hate on other people that want them.

crash bandicoot, please

>Current DK
>Diddy
>K Rool
>Japanese

This list is literally fucking retarded

Attached: 253464676556.jpg (500x375, 25K)

It's an old shitposting image to show that Banjo was unlikely. Before that it showed the origin of each character; if you look closely you can see UK flags peeking out in K. Rool and Diddy's portraits and an American flag in Dark Samus's

That's fine

Why can't people accept that The Donkey Kong franchise and it's characters is not entirely british and not entirely japanese either?

Banjo is the only one that can fully be called a western rep.

Banjo was an extra in Diddy Kong Racing therefore making him a part of the Rare cinematic Universe. Wouldn't that make him a DK character and thus japanese too?

UK Is shit, just a different flavor.

Do you see the Japanese flags retad?

Piggybacking off of core Nintendo franchises that have been in since the first game. Banjo got in completely on his own merits.

From what I heard, the reason Nintendo never bought out Rare was because at the time, the cost for game development kits had gone up in price and so Rare went looking for buyers to buy them out to cover costs while at the time, Rare was losing talent which was why Nintendo never bought them out with them turning to Microsoft and the last game they developed for Nintendo was Star Fox Adventures.

Attached: 512EC3HYF1L._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 46K)

Banjo was not even in Diddy Kong Racing 2.

Him and Conker got kicked out.

>Rare was losing talent because Miyamoto was being his usual "ruin a game with mismanagement" self
This meme never gets old, really.

Attached: 1362726666405.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>shitty 8-bit games and ports

Don't forget Japan loves Crash too, I am 100% certain to be recognized as a country you must have a high Crash approval rating

The talent moving wasn't anything to do with Nintendo from what I understand. It was just the usual case of western developer losing the good talent it once had. I think some people at Rare were just upset when the owners decided to sell and so they left elsewhere.

doomguy pls

>Published
Nice arguement bro

Tell me again about all those books penguin wrote, all those games that devolver made themselves

Japs don’t even make the modern DKC games it’s fucking retro studios Diddy and K Rool are from DKC making them western characters

Did someone piss in your cereal?

Yeah nah faggot.

Banjo certainly has a DK, Diddy, styled designed.

banjo is only more western than them inasmuch as he is currently owned by a western company but wasn't at the time. actually the street fighter characters are owned by Capcom of america so you can't even argue he's the first western owned character.

Damn right.

Dark Samus is American

>K. Rool and Diddy, and Dark Samus are Japanese because they're owned by a Japanese company
>But Banjo isn't American despite being owned by an American company

Attached: D9nKXwNUEAAkb6I.jpg large.jpg (837x1024, 100K)

>claims its amurricans reeing about brits
>literally the first 10 posts were the opposite

anglo infighting reveals how perfidious and cowardly they are

>Smash cut-in
>shot of Nintendo headquarters
>guy in Crash mascot suit walks in the front door and starts causing a ruckus
>Mario, DK, Yoshi, and Pikachu come out
>Happy Together starts playing

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded. Don't fool tumblr and twitter brainlets in to thinking they can do the ridiculous shit like that here.

*Luxembourgish company

I agree with you, but the way you write pisses me off: go back to tumblr, faggot

O B S E S S E D

Inclusivity is gay.

Attached: no.png (480x360, 180K)

FUCKING STOP IT MUTTS
GIVE US THIS

FUCKING STOP WE NEED THIS

Attached: 1556857483488.png (206x245, 7K)

>seething bongoloids triggered that americans are invading their safespace
>have to beg a japanese company for inclusion in the form of a homosexual bear and his gay trap bird husband because all of your game devs moved away or got bought up

Attached: 1558172197833.jpg (223x226, 20K)

K. Rool, Diddy, and Dark Samus are part of IPs that originated in Japan. Banjo's IP originated from the UK.

based and wumpapilled

Attached: 1544158989822.png (1280x717, 1.63M)

Thank god I don't have to look at that shitty fucking smashified render ever again

Attached: banjo.png (411x482, 231K)

He's still owned by Rareware. Rareware wasn't absorbed entirely into Microsoft. It's a subsidiary.

>i-its where the ip comes from t-that counts!

Attached: 6BC95DAC-1B08-40C0-867D-9E47F8525715.jpg (599x398, 55K)

Yes, that's the crux of the argument. People are saying that K. Rool, Diddy, and Dark Samus don't really count because they're Nintendo characters from Nintendo franchises and got in based on being part of Nintendo IPs. They're not exceptional picks like Banjo, because they were just sitting in Nintendo's toybox already.

Rayman's French.

He's right you know.

Also considering Nintendo has been the one fully handling Diddy and K. Rool's character for 2 whole decades now there is no way to deny that they have no Japanese influence when they clearly do. Their voice actors are even Japanese nowadays.

Both are British-Japanese co created/produced characters while Banjo is the only fully british one.

>not posting the higher quality one
Shame there's no transparent version yet.

Attached: 1560282994615.jpg (4096x4096, 1.52M)

>considering Microsoft has been the one fully handling Banjo’s character for nearly 2 whole decades now there is no way to deny that they have no American influence when they clearly do
Fully British my ass, Banjo is a product of the U S of A

Both of your arguments are retarded.
Banjo clearly doesn't have any American influence from Microsoft in him.
Diddy, if anything is a product of Brits/Americans, not japs.
K. Rool is purely a product of Brits because his only games were made by Brits.

The company that publishes them means jack shit.

Which of these American IP characters would you most want?

Also clarifying some common mispicks:
>Steve is Swedish
>Rayman is French
>Cuphead is Canadian
>Hollow Knight is Australian
>Shrek is not a video game character

Attached: file.png (1842x1291, 3.81M)

Greninja is probably designed by a gaijin too

>Dark Samus
Why didn't they call her Sambo?

I like shantae, but Crash would be one of the last good picks for smash

Master Chief
His different armours could be alt costumes.

Attached: banjo-kazooie render.png (1550x1771, 2.69M)

Gex is owned by Square Enix so Japanese

Anyways, I want Sans

Yeah, but Gex was created, and originally owned, by Crystal Dynamics, so we're counting him as American for the sake of this exercise.

Doomguy

Absolutely do not want and anyone wanting them is a retard, doesn't mean I dislike the game, I mean, for OW it does, but TF2 has no business being in a Nintendo crossover
>Heavy
>Tracer
Do not want
>Scorpion
>Master Chief
>Gex
Could be nice
>Doomguy
>Frisk
>Crash
>Spyro

Why do children love semantics? Is it because they can't come up with meaningful discussion and arguments?

Oh and also Doomguy, almost forgot to mention him

Attached: doomguy_dlc.png (1200x813, 1.31M)

>Only Banjo game with Microsoft has been Nuts and Bolts that was still made by majority of the same British team that made the Banjo Kazooie franchise

Wow good comparison.

There has been plenty of Donkey Kong games fully made by Japanese team like Donkey kong barrel blast, Donkey Kong Jungle Climber and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. Diddy often appear in Japanese Mario games as well, K. Rool as well in Mario Super Sluggers.

I didn't say they were not British I Said basically at this point they are British-Japanese since both teams have done part in building and making the characters.

>It doesn't count cause, uhh, you didn't make enough games
Cope, Banjo Kazooie are an AMERICAN product, sold BY Americans FOR Americans. It's a "British-American" product like you said since Microsoft helped build/develop their characters by allowing Nuts and Bolts to exist in the first place.

Attached: 1453328917745.png (300x300, 149K)

All of these picks are garbage.

>Using shit gamecube shovelware as a counterpoint
At least use something that had any sort of effect on Diddy's character, like Brawl.
You don't see me using Banjo Pilot as a reason to say that Banjo has American influence in him.

>those are characters from Japanese franchises
They are, but they were from western made games, not really hard to understand.

Practically a shoe-in for the next installment. Japan loves this guy.

Attached: Shovel Knight.png (2772x3555, 828K)

this please

>Banjo Kazooie are an AMERICAN product
>Microsoft help build/develop their characters by allowing Nuts and Bolts to exist in the first place
Umm...

Attached: 1560316833595.jpg (500x667, 104K)

Japan never love inferior gaijin game you fool

user Undertale is big in Japan and that's a gaijin game

Is it though?

The difference is Diddy and K. Rool were not created on their own but always had nintendo Japan supervision. Rare wanted Donkey Kong Jr to get a redesign but nintendo said they should design a whole new character instead. Nintendo Japan always controlled the games development.

The whole Donkey Kong Franchise always had Japanese influence because Nintendo already owned the character Donkey Kong while Banjo Kazooie didn't have any of this problem since It was a whole new ip from rare.

I can speak and read a lot of Japanese and I'm not even joking when I say the Japanese smash fandom wants Sans in.

wake me up when a gaijin gets a premiere cover for famitsu while talking with yoko taro

Attached: bmp94g6tixi21.jpg (581x720, 93K)

No, no, I mean "is it really a gaijin game though?".

Did Nintendo have any other input for Diddy Kong, or was it just "make a new character"?
Going by the Kongs in DKC 3 and DK64, they can't have had too much input.

Banjo being in Smash means high chances of Banjo Threeie happening right?

Even though you're correct, you're never going to win this fight because:
a) banjo fags want to be special
b) weeb fags want it all for themselves
c) whoever made this image isn't going to admit he fucked up

>Don't talk to me, my son, or my grandson ever again

Yeah, it'll come out right after the new F-Zero.

It's rumored that Starfox adventures came to be because Nintendo didn't want to lose the IP after the buy out so they attached the starfox brad to it.

This however doesn't make sense cause Nintendo legally had the rights to all the Rare characters even when Microsoft bought Rare, Nintendo just let Rare keep their own IP's out of their past good relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1urOM_YftI

>the starfox brad
Is Brad the motherfucker that's been making bad Starfox games this whole time?

Waddle Dee is shovelware in character form.

Dark samus, diddy kong and krool are all no jap chars