What were the best reactions you saw to Banjo being in Smash?

What were the best reactions you saw to Banjo being in Smash?

Attached: 1560323721484.jpg (1665x1439, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw
youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZmArk9Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=c150iw486n4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY
youtube.com/watch?v=XHBzhMaeYKg
youtube.com/watch?v=c8NurFNXcHs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EnTdb5wgV2g
youtu.be/HP8NiQj4TEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1550969820252.jpg (481x565, 18K)

Posting the BEST live reactions and I'll give context on why they're so good.

>Vinesauce Vinny
30+ year old boomer who loves the games. He's trolled his viewers in past direct live streams by playing Banjo music right before the reveal. He even plays Banjo music in the beginning of this video. As soon as he sees the Jiggy, you can literally hear is voice crack as if he's getting choked up. Been watching him for years and I never seen him give a reaction like this. Also he's pretty chill and doesn't lose his composure which is a bonus.

44:47
youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw

>Nitro Rad
chill guy who's a big fan of classic 3D platformers. It's great because he's pretty indifferent for most of the direct but once he sees the Jiggy he loses his shit. Was completely unexpected and he never thought it would ever happen. Also a great YT channel.

38:18
youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZmArk9Sc

>DK Vine
Okay this one is extra special. These guys are massive Donkey Kong and Rare fans. They have a Donkey Kong podcast and run the DK Vine forum which has been up since the early 2000's I highly recommend you watch their aftermath discussion video FIRST because these guys know their shit. They can tell you what person designed what character and all the little obscure things related to Banjo. They even talk about what was going on in their head during the direct and how they lost hope towards the end. Not to mention it's actually pretty funny some of the shit they say. I know it's long but it's a fun watch and it makes the reaction FAR better than watching it on it's own. Host guy is a little faggy but the other 3 are chill and pretty damn cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=c150iw486n4

youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY

Attached: banjo.png (894x894, 706K)

not Etika's

This is...advanced zoomer...

Agreed. Etika's reaction broke new ground as well as the majority of bones in his body.

He said "best" not "fakest"

Kek.

stevefags meltdown

Is 25 Boomer or Zoomer? I just don't know obscure weeb game is all.

And here come all the edgelords sentencing themselves to eternal damnation in Hell.

NintendoCapriSun

25 is a millennial you fucking idiot, boomer and zoomer are just meme words. Let me simplify it for you:
Boomer - agrees with me
Zoomer - disagrees with me

>sentencing themselves to eternal damnation in Hell
It can't be any worse than this place.

but am I older than you?

Banjo thread because this one will get deleted.

You are already dead. This is hell.

You are here forever.

You're actually a bit younger but it doesn't matter because I'm not the one who made the first post, that guy is probably 18.

Glad that at least some small part of the Grinch "leak" came true.
Maybe next game my boy will finally make it.

Attached: 250px-IsaacPromo.jpg (250x286, 24K)

Technically we're 2/7 on the Grinch leak so far, so it could have gone worse.

I think Geno is more likely than Isaac at this point but we'll see.

>Geno is more likely at this point
Tell that to the 4 Square Enix characters we just got.

Everyone thought a Square Enix character wasn't going to happen. I think now that the floodgates are open, why not another? Hell, why not two? Especially since Geno already has a spirit and icon so it's clear they've got the rights to use him in this game.

Isaac is in as an AT

>Everyone thought a Square Enix character wasn't going to happen
No one thought this. It was in all leaks since DLC was announced. Are we just going to pretend Vergeben never existed?

I think just about anyone is more likely than Isaac at this point, but it's far too late for me to give up on him. I've been riding this train since before Brawl was called Brawl and there's no sign of stopping anytime soon.

Attached: 1558655137338.jpg (540x516, 51K)

I'm so fucking happy with what they did with the big googly eyes.

Thank you for stating the obvious, user. He's also a Mii costume, while we're at it.

Just as many people kept saying Vergeben was wrong and that Square would never let Nintendo have another character, that Sugiyama denied the Rape of Nanking, and so on. We didn't know for sure until it actually happened.

What? A lot of people myself included speculated that a SE DLC was a certainty because of Cloud making it into the base game instead of DLC like Square originally wanted.

Honestly, there will always be hope. They said they wouldn't be doing a ballot again because they'd gathered enough data from that last ballot. And Isaac was one of the most popular fighters in the ballot. They'll always have him in mind when they're trying to think of who to add.

I knew. Didn't know what character, but I knew.

Reminder that Banjo and Kazooie are 100% attracted each other even if the game will never mention it (and that's a GOOD thing!)

Attached: e2b.png (478x793, 93K)

>And Isaac was one of the most popular fighters in the ballot
Gonna need some source on that pal.

All the more reason why Square would have a second DLC besides Hero, to make up for Cloud not being DLC.

Attached: 1531998973279.png (1300x1150, 1021K)

REACTION THREADS ARE NOT VIDYA

MODS

MODS

MODS

Hero makes up for Cloud not being DLC already. Give it my guy, your autism puppet is never ever getting in.

I just wish if they weren't going to make him playable in Ultimate they at least had the decency to make his Assist representative. It's still just giant hands pushing things around, not a hint of Venus psynergy in sight, and even as far as the hands go the Brawl assist was more effective. Plus that awful Japanese Goku voice they gave him, Christ.

Attached: 1561364472211.gif (546x546, 268K)

I don't mind because 2B will get in instead.

>unofficial ballot
I sleep.

HAHA REACTIONS XD SEE HOW HE JUMPED FROM HIS CHAIR HAHA FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND SNAP XD

Literal flavor of the month character. Not important enough to make it in as a 3rd party.Be happy she's in Soul Calibur.

We'll see.

I'm telling you now, it's not happening.

Easy Allies always have good reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=XHBzhMaeYKg

And you'll remember this post in November. Remember the expression on my face when you watch her trailer.

Why do all of them look deformed?

stop projecting

those all were pretty washed up I'm not bothering with all this watered-down fake garbage

No seriously, the guy on the very right looks like Leader from The Incredible Hulk.

She has 0 chance. Get over it.

Dude that guy is the Crypt Keeper

Funny you say that because those are probably some of the very few genuine reactions from people who actually know and play the games.

PapaGenos reaction to Banjo was great as it essentially completed his redemption arc from the Grinch leak with his Banjo source and all that. youtube.com/watch?v=c8NurFNXcHs

He's almost as big of a faggot as Laxchris. Constantly talks about fake leaks. He even talks about having "sources" which are always utter bullshit. He's a complete faggot and you should be ashamed for posting him.

Is this an actual live reaction? I feel like there's no way he should have known Luminary would have a bunch of alts before they showed it.

People who are so wrapped up in leaks make reactions like this so underwhelming. It's better when it's completely unexpected.

Why does he pronounce Luminary like an idiot?

because he is an idiot? What do you expect from a literal Genofag

Why would I care about some smash character let alone something I never heard of especially some manchildrens fake reactions???

>let alone something I never heard of
I wish I was 14 again

What? That was a pretty obvious guess when the reveal turned out to be Luminary and not Erdrick as the default, and the 5ch leak, while debunked, had floated such a theory. So I'm sure it was in people's heads already.

Literally he was the first person to mention it in a reaction. His words were "all the heroes as alt skins" which is such an odd thing to assume. MAYBE it's possible to think Luminary and Erdrick, but the rest? Seems suspicious especially since most leaks and general consensus believed it would be Erdrick and only Erdrick.

The only sources he has ever talked about having are his Banjo source which was right and the VR Plant who has also been 100% right. Other than that he just covers leaks and actually filters which ones he talks about.

>What were the best reactions you saw to Banjo being in Smash?
Those jap guys who called everything by name from the Jiggy to the Jinjo and ecstatically sang the song as it played.

But that was what the fake 5ch leak said, so there are definitely examples of that theory floating around. He just made a guess and turned out to be correct.

I never heard of this 5ch leak and I never seen anyone of importance mention it either. There are so many fake leaks.

He literally live streamed the direct. He called that so quickly cause the guy does nothing but speculate smash and alts for the DQ rep was something people had been guessing at already. He's also friends with Sabi who was leaking all of E3 but Nintendo threatened Sabi legally to stop, but maybe he knew Smash stuff from Sabi already.

we need more Jap reactions. I like the ones with the 3 guys but most of the VR ones are trash.

>Counting the 4 DQ characters separately
You're such a complacent little cunt, aren' you?

I want Vinny and NitroRad to double penetrate me and impregnate me at the same time.

Some of the VR ones were great. I loved the guy with the velociraptor avatar and made it's mouth open 180° in awe

If he was a real fan he wouldn't of killed himself without playing banjo.

look at those soulless fucking eyes
how can any of you like this

He himself said in the video that he either didn't exactly know much about Banjo or that he didn't even play the games. Of course he didn't give a shit about them.

It's not like creating 4 unique character designs and providing them with voices is a cheap and easy task.

which is why nothing of value was lost.

Really? It was one of the biggest leaks for a while because it predicted some other stuff so everyone thought it confirmed Steve.

POST MORE REACTIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Preferably of boomers. If I wanted to watch some 17 year old girl pretend to know who the cute bear is, I'd go somewhere else. Wanna see FANS.

You're a giant faggot for watching his reaction video.

This honestly.

I want to see that actually, everyone's posting gross old men. I want to see a girl.

Do you also think that Bowser Jr. has the same worth as 8 characters?

He should have played Banjo-Kazooie. Anyone who has played Banjo-Kazooie would know that life is worth living.

We're talking about 8 characters all owned by Nintendo. It must have been a bitch to get 4 DQ characters especially considering the hassle of getting Cloud. Must be a ton of paperwork.

I mean, more work went into making all of Junior's skins different than went into Lucina vs Marth.

Now you're changing your argument. If you think the four DQ heroes have the same worth as 4 different characters just because they have different models and voices then you have to consider Bowser Jr. to have the worth of eight characters, given that they, too, have different models and voices.

They even made Lucina taller in Ultimate so that they wouldn't have to balance around two different reaches.

I just don't know what you're getting at.. What's the argument again?

That the DQ heroes should not be counted as four characters, just like no one considers Bowser Jr. to be 8 characters. They're just skins, not even Echo Fighters. Square Enix by all intents and purposes only has 2 reps, not 6.

It is. It's this place except it's this place plus it's my SPICY DICK RAMMED UP YOUR ASS YOU GAY BITCH

Okay fine, I'm counting the Koopalings as 8 characters. Now that this is settled..

He phoned that one in, at least it wasn't fake and if i recall he even brought up that he hadn't played the games.

That doesn't sound like hell to me.

He probably had a lot on his mind.

Here’s a fun amateur interview with the composer and art director of BK about them getting added to Smash
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EnTdb5wgV2g

I already seen this days ago, amateur. Love how giddy Kirkhope is and I'm glad to see how proud he is of these characters 20 years after they were originated. Steve Mayles on the other hand comes across as cynical or he's bottling up his real feelings. I think he secretly hates Banjo desu,

Kirkhope is really putting himself out on the internet a lot these days. Never really heard of him then suddenly over the last year or so he's doing interviews everywhere. OKAY

Doubtful, he only seems to have reservations about aspects of the design they used (hint: they did a great job, I think their adjustments were justified), but definitely happy about the inclusion.

I had to do a double take and ask somebody else when I woke up and saw the Yea Forums catalog.

Yes, and him being announced would make him fucking golden as a new confirmed Never Ever Gang member.

I think Geno has a reasonable shot, but since Square is already in the pack I’m doubtful he’ll be in it. I get the feeling they’re going to do an extra fighter after the pack though

Probably secretly bitter about Nintendo not contacting him. I would be.

The way I see it, before Banjo was in everyone was saying that a Microsoft-owned character who hadn't been on a Nintendo system in 20 years had no chance of being in Smash. While I don't know who else they'll do for DLC, I think it's safe to say that anyone is fair game. There are no rules. The doubters know no more than we do.

You judging them guarantees you a seat with them.

That’s it most likely. They obviously didn’t have to though, if Sakurai is already sure what design he want to go for. What was surprising is that the Ubisoft dude has was the guy who contacted Grant on Nintendo’s behalf

Etika literally committing suicide due to the hype.

If only he had done it 5 years earlier.

Shut up

probably the manchildren who was at the the Nintendo Store
youtu.be/HP8NiQj4TEg

Maybe you should off yourself next, crybaby. Would be two more attention whores purged from this Earth.

Bald guy holding up Banjo shirt and crying really triggers me. You're a grown ass man. I was excited too but don't act like such a blatant faggot in public. Someone your age should show restraint.

Wow, all that for "Shut up"? Sounds like I struck a nerve.

You're lucky to get a response at all.

Damage control.

here's something new to talk about...

Bitch, I get the last word.

>let me promote my own thread
fuck off

Why would you pick this thread to advertise that thread in?

Attached: C116EA0D-1C02-4FDC-ACE5-77BFAC95BFE9.gif (300x226, 2.02M)

Fuck you and Mickey Rooney.

Actually the only thing that would damn you to hell is insulting the holy spirit. You can ask forgiveness for anything else (though you genuinely have to mean it).
Etika is most likely in hell for committing suicide though.

This all sounds like bullshit.

No. Kazooie is obviously attracted to Banjo, but he's most likely completely oblivious and content just eating honey or building vehicles all day.

>Etika's reaction broke new ground as well as the majority of bones in his body.

Attached: 1428293183088.jpg (560x560, 380K)

>Technically we're 2/7 on the Grinch leak so far, so it could have gone worse.
That's a failing grade in any school system in the world

Well good thing not everything in life is measured by the school grade system huh retard? If you shoot 7 bullets at someone and two of them hit, that person is dead.

Dogfuckers please go back to deviantart.

More like 2 bullets missed grinchies and 5 of them hit.

Better than being a Stevoid and hitting 0 bullets while getting hit with Banjo which is like being hit by a railgun.

holy spirit is gay

To be fair Virginbens did get a hit with Incineroar.

I'm a Banjofag but that doesn't mean I still didn't get GRINCHED.

You sound like one of those delusional gematusfags that try to claim their leak that got BTFOd in Smash 4 was actually right all along.

Attached: 1545720829839.png (586x647, 48K)

Bliss

Attached: 1560288837240.png (800x800, 38K)

Cool, now we hopefully will have the autism from banjofags dialed down and we wont have complaints about the Heroes for months.

Well, Chrom did end up being in.

I'm glad it turned out this way, the DQ fanbase is pretty chill so it would have sucked if they had to bear the brunt of the Banjo fanbase's fury for all that time. It was smart to reveal both of them at once, although it now means we won't find out the next character for another 6 months.

Why do rosterfags keep doing this shit?

Your pictures gets outdated fast.

Attached: 743084702472073298073209784.png (750x400, 411K)

To be fair to that picture, it took four years for it to become fully outdated.

Really dont care about who else we get after I got the Heroes, reaction seems to be similar to the Belmonts when K. Rool was revealed so I think Nintendo made a good call. (I really hope the banjo threads either evolve or die like the K. Rool ones as at this point its pretty much autism concentrated and its just getting repetitive at this point)

Vinny's reaction was so pure. I love that washed-up jabroni.

Attached: 1499144734899.jpg (518x564, 36K)

based zoomers bringing back banjo-kazooie hype
thanks

Attached: me.webm (1072x600, 1001K)

Here's a better "Old man reacts to Banjo" webm.

Attached: 1560289459078.webm (264x360, 1.03M)