Gimme your best bait

Gimme your best bait
>Challenge
Keep it vidya related

Attached: images - 2019-06-26T191501.114.jpg (553x554, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2019/06/overwatch-vs-team-fortress-2-a-battle-to-the-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese devs should only be allowed to make games from now on.

he said bait not objectively true statements

Yea Forums is more NPC than Reddit, since they like all of the same games as they do except for Sony exclusives but claim that the same games Yea Forums has always liked are bad simply to feel unique & intelligent

that's actually true though

Jim Sterling is the greatest vidya journalist there is.

Not bad, but i wouldn't be feeding it to a giant man eating carp though

Attached: images - 2019-06-26T192925.481.jpg (735x417, 29K)

Nintendo is honestly the only trustworthy developer at this point. Even if their online isn't perfect and their multiplayer isn't ideal, we can always be assured that we'll be getting a quality game. You never know with any other developer, so at this point, unless I'm able to try a game for free for an extensive period of time to know for sure, I won't be buying any non-Nintendo products.

*Sips Drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

NO MAN'S PUNK 20 OUTTA 77

Attached: Sipping CDPdRones Tears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

Why are people complaining about Epic exclusives when Steam has exclusives too?

Popular critically hailed game is bad + snarky over simplistic disingenuous argument + "it's got no soul".

Attached: perlboy1.png (1324x996, 1.02M)

Better quality bait but still no giant carp tier

damn I was feeling really good about my Nintendo one

BoTW is the most important/influential open world game since GTA3

Yea Forums only hates Witcher 3 because it's not japanese. It's the game of the decade objectively

Probably would net me one of the more common sharks in animal crossing

GTA 5 is only playable GTA because only it has first-person view.

Dunno what to think about this one coz ill always be a nintendie so of course itll be mind-blowing to my simple mind
I also dont know what to think of these...

You have no proof that Steam paid to have those exclusives though. I trust valve to do the right thing.

While this is disappointing, you should remember that CP77 is an extremely ambitious title with tons of other content so cut the devs some slack.

Nintendo has been having problems as of late though. Look at Sword & Shield, look AlttP Remake, the lack of Metroid etc. Now, one developer who NEVER fails to deliver: Ubisoft. Their stuff is always solid and very often Games of the Year

Fun is a buzzword that really means nothing when you break it down. You can only objectively decide if a game is good if you look at it's graphics, story and characters.

Botw sucks

Combat in Souls is objectively terrible and it started a trend of copycats which is not different from cover-shooting fad of the past.

It does though.
Still great bait for NintendoGAF™ though.

Attached: suffer more.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Hollow Knight devs self-restrained their talent to make more successful product for normies, they purposefully avoid making their game too groundbreacking.

Barely any old game is playable now because they aged like milk

Sonic, Pokemon, Kirby, and Fire Emblem are all fundamentally flawed franchises. It is physically impossible to make a masterpiece out of any of those franchises while maintaining their core identity.

>trend of copycats
???
I know about that Let it die game and Surge too, but are there any other?

>groundbreacking
Oh, it was quite groundbreaking. Imagine rendering a set of 2D layers in 3D to make a 2D picture.

What the fuck is even bait? I've been on V for two years already and I still don't understand.

^this is bait

>V
I like this part.

Even coming jedy game copied retarded Souls combat. Also Immortal Unchained, Ashen, Absolver, Necropolis, some shit where you bossrush 7 sins.

>Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 is anarcho-communist propaganda
>Super Mario Brother's sky on NES is purple and is actually an LGBT symbol because of it
>X-Com is objectively garbage because of the bugs and OpenXCom doesn't help it because it's a mod and mods are not official.
>Kingdom Come Deliverance takes place in Medieval England
>Gone Home is brilliant social commentary
>Fortnite is better than Minecraft because guns are more strategic than medieval-tier weapons.

Attached: Laying out the bait.jpg (869x1300, 77K)

You really don't need to buy a console if you already got a pc

That's just weird.

almost got me

>Kingdom Come Deliverance takes place in Medieval England
That's just not true.
Here is mine sincere opinion: there are no worthwhile games on consoles, especially in PS2 library.

new vegas is a shitty game, Yea Forumsirgins only like it because it's the best degenerate slaver simulator they can get without alerting the FBI

Switch is a revamp of a revamp (U) of a revamp (Wii) of a 5th gen console that thinks it's people

"sony always wins"

Obvious bait, especially after Kenshi release.

Exclusive games for any given platform are bad

Are you still trying to bait with this?
>Absolver
It seems like old as sin third person perspective target-lock.
I haven't lool into any other games on the list, but it seems like you generalize too much.

Boss battles are unironically dated, immersion-shattering gamedesign. If developer include them, it means he has no vision of his own.

>third person perspective target-lock
It is apt description of Souls combat.

Attached: b.png (527x409, 27K)

good enough bait to be called out as being bait in a bait thread
impressive

Some people unironically think that because of the English accents in the English dub, I've met those people, they are mostly faggots that read Polygon and shit No I am not friends with them at all, I pretty much told them to fuck off from day one. . I wish the game had a Czech dub because it would make the game way more immersive.

I tried my best to come up with bait that would piss me off, and I've met some people that legitimately had those opinions.

Attached: 1561537551472.jpg (208x208, 13K)

This is high quality. Almost got me.

Sure is is, but this is also an opinion.

Sonic was always good, you’re just not autistic enough to see it.

This is the shittest thread the best part about Yea Forums is baiting people but this is a thread dedicated to bait so everyone knows we are all baiting.

Yea Forums loves video games and actually wants to discuss video games

Attached: 1549730847240.jpg (700x990, 373K)

It's just stupid.
There are a fucktonne of games like this.
Like pretty much every other 3D game about superheroes (though it's usually soft target-lock), AssCreed, TW 2 and 3, a lot of those beat'em'up and character action games implement target-lock heavily.
Man, even ancient shit like Dragon Riders or Virtual On did that. Shit has been around since 3D became a thing.

>the n64 is severely outdated piece of shit console that has no good games
>it was crippled by its stupidest fucking controller which makes it difficult and awkward to play with sensible controllers on an emulators
>it was outdated by day one
>anyone that says the n64 is a great console is blinded by nostalgia
>the ps1 was a way superior console
>if Nintendo wasnt retarded it they be in the same spot as Sony

Attached: 5btdqm3ht5431.jpg (1080x607, 57K)

How the fuck is it even possible? Like "Carl IV, king of Bohemia" is literally the first words in the game.

Devs just do what the audience wants. Every experience is a story (even if you do some roguelike survival sandbox) and every story needs a climax. Target audience is made of simpletons, so they need some personification for that.

Most people don't know what Bohemia is

Metal Gear Rising is trash.

It's obviously a monarchy country.

Yeah, and Pribishlavits sure sounds as a British town, and Hungarians bothered England throughout all Medieval history, sure.

It's actually part of a republic you brainlet.

Mid shelf bait
Will get tourists won’t get the hardcore crowd

Triss is best girl.

onions

Eh pretty much anything Sony related is overall bad bait due to over use.
When the Sony fanbase is so annoying they beat out Sonic the hedgehog and his austistic furry fandom
You have a major problem

Only way to true greatness is to have some open world aspirations. Sure, it can turn out badly, but it can turn out great. On the other hand, linear game will never be more than a mere flick, irregardless of it's quality.

Attached: 1559970339352.gif (402x221, 3.5M)

>Bohemia
Like that Queen song?

There is nothing wrong with paying for mods.

Modern Bohemia is, back then it was a country.

I'm not justifying most people

There is nothing wrong with being a mod.

i too enjoy Fable 2 and 3

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

gatcha is the way to go

Well considering this site is becoming more reddit by the day, of course they dislike le pole boggy man

Sensible chuckles.

There's nothing wrong with paying the mods.

My favourites are asking if Obama is a NEET, or saying that Christianity is a Jewish trick.
Not exactly vidya, but this board is so off-topic these days that I've had far too many opportunities to spout them.

Jebaited

Attached: pol.png (791x449, 45K)

I've seen this before but this isn't bait at all.

it has been bait every time it was posted, it's just people including you have fallen for it every time

Some fine bait, i thank you all, this human teeth ass nigga is greatful

And dead

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 336K)

Grateful*
Fuck my life

Have sex.

Attached: images - 2019-06-26T212108.860.jpg (554x554, 14K)

Dilate

Because people think Bohemia is English because Queen sung a song called Bohemian Rhapsody
Also because Bohemian is some kind of weird subculture that has nothing to do with Czechia that was popular in England and the US. Also some people don't know that Bohemia is Czech and assume it's some kind of random English kingdom because when people think Medieval, they think England or France. The whole reason the "why aren't blacks in KCD" controversy started was because of this. Because if people knew where Czechia was in a map, they'd realise it was impossible for Africans to fucking travel there at the time because it was between several fucking war zones and too far off for any decent trading if you wanted to get rich. Then again most people think you could travel from country to country back then easily as if transportation was supremely fucking easy so people would still be retards anyways.

This

But people wouldn't think it's Czech

People are ignorant dude. Most people don't know jack shit about Crusades other than "muh deus vult xD" and most people think Medieval Europe was just peasants dying off for the whole era and there were no technological advancements in that era.

Attached: Czech KCD playing on a computer.jpg (600x519, 96K)

This was good bait.

Copulate.

Sony bad! Microshaft bad! Nintendo GOOD!

>But people wouldn't think it's Czech
Fair point. People could believe it's some sort of region that became part of England later.

Dotards think they are better than lolchads until they come to try lol for the first time and realise that its more competitive than they will ever be and they suck ass at games

Poison is not futa

The most important aspect of a game is its graphic fidelity. The better the graphics the better the game.

Asmongold makes valid points.

Hillary should've won. America is the laughing stock of the world now.

More i frames from one dodge is better than many frequent dodges

Raytracing is the next FXAA

Very lame bait. What if: "Alien Isolation is much more immersive than System Shock 2 because of superior graphical fidelity".

Blood is a great game

That's true, that's pretty much the big problem with people that don't educate people on Medieval history, most people just kinda look at it and think "oh another Medieval Europe game" without realising it's actually talking about a more Slavic area that isn't covered much in popular media. I can think of only one another game that was set in Medieval Bohemia and that was Vampire the Masquerade Redemption.

Attached: KARLUV MOST.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

This works only as meta-bait, because it got posted it bait thread. Almost got me, but in general this bait is not usable. Yes, Blood is great.

Stadia is the next big advancement for playing video games

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the best Switch game to date

Souls games are overrated jank garbage and is only liked by retards who never played proper and actually hard action games like Ninja Gaiden Black.

Attached: 1553954953879.jpg (564x346, 17K)

OP was the most clever bait of all. You're all retards.

I like videogames.

You got me, excellent bait.

>nobody's posted any buzzwords
Let me help

Cringe
Yikes
Seethe
Cope
Have sex
Dilate
Incel
SJW
pol/
Twitter
Restera
Onions
Zoomer
Boomer
Wojak.jpg
Pepe.jpg

you forgot "fuck trannies"

Nobody cares, user.

Etika contributed alot to the gaming scene

Made this as bait.

But honestly it's true

Attached: Metroid.png (2420x2124, 3.4M)

ffxiv

Tell me ONE pc exclusive

Attached: 1560971112939.jpg (600x610, 35K)

Video games

kotaku.com.au/2019/06/overwatch-vs-team-fortress-2-a-battle-to-the-death/

Well v, we're they right?

Get fire cape on RuneScape with 70 range and karils crossbow

>Have sex incel
>BFV is worse than BF4
>anything /pol/ related
>PSVR is VR
>2d sonic is better than 3d sonic
>Graphics is more important than gameplay
>"It's fun with friends" is actually a valid reason to play something
>PC > Xbox > Switch > PS4

Attached: 1540578499328.png (629x525, 171K)

Got ya

Look I posted it again