Your favorite racing game

Your favorite racing game
Can you drive stick?
Do you drive stick in games?

Dirt Rally
Yes
Yes

Attached: 1_drEf-yp7j3_x23nJSo---w.jpg (1200x750, 113K)

assetto corsa
yes
yes

Its not impressive to operate a lever. Menial driving labor requires you to operate 10 gears, 5 is babby mode.

flatout 2
yes
no

>high alert user attacks fellow poster for literally no reason

Assetto Corsa
yes
no (too poor to buy one)

Burnout Paradise is the best racing game IMO
no
...no?

non-synchro trannies are the best. get good at them and you don't even need the clutch

>Can you drive stick?
It's called manual, retard. Your autotragic also uses a stick.

Assetto Corsa
yes
yes

Attached: 1523021244353.jpg (658x620, 117K)

>rally
>driving stick
>not sequential

Need for Speed Underground 2
Yes
No

Attached: 1555776280717.png (1438x1080, 350K)

>Carbon
>I don't know
>Never played with one
Tho there was one time I found an arcade with some weird butchered Carbon with a malfunctioning stick, only 1-3-5 speeds worked. I was searching for the underground one again but never found it.
Usually drive manual but idk how well it will translate to hardware.

Probably NFSU2
Yup
Don't really play racing games that much

dirt rally
yes
no and I drive automatic IRL

Burnout 3 Takedown
Yes
No

Attached: 1561134260004.jpg (236x355, 9K)

I like gran turismo. I don't think driving stick is worth my time. Auto transmission is the next best thing to self driving cars.

The only reason I don't drive manual in games is because there are no controllers that have three analogue triggers.

Crash Team Racing
Yes
No

Double Dash
Yes
No

I'm calling bullshit on CTR being your fav driving game.

Mario Kart
yes
no

Test Drive Offroad: Wide Open
I don't drive
Yes

Jak X: Combat Racing
Yes
No

this.
Except make it Crash Team Racing.

I haven't played the new one, but I keep coming back to the PS1 one. I love that shit.

Wipeout 2097
no
no

Attached: ncjz284t2fd01.jpg (600x742, 63K)

Prove you've actually played CTR, please.

101%

don't know
don't have driving loisense irl (I'm 26)
can't afford video game steering wheel and manual transmission

What?

I'm guessing you lost your licence because you were caught drink driving by an RBT.

why are you seething ITT that people enjoy CTR?

no, I just failed the exam twice and then had to worry about final exams and then the law change and I'd have to retake the theory course and exam again
couldn't afford that
hopefully soon the law will change and we will no longer have 30% success rate on practical exams, that's laughable and obviously made for people to fail so they can laundry money from all the exam retakes

driving stick is such a fucking meme. literally fuck anyone who takes pride in knowing how to "drive stick". we dont walk up stairs anymore we invented escalators. why is manual transmission considered a "cool thing"? automatic is easier and makes more sense. i hate shiftfags so much. also my dad taught me how to drive on a stick. it ended up becoming my little sister's car. i got his chevy. stick is so gay fuck

I just love being able to redline the fuck out of my car and destroy the engine

You sound upset. Driving stick is just a fun thing to do, it doesn't make you special. I don't know how to drive an auto at all.

I think they're being paid if you know what I mean.

FH3
no
no

t. living in the middle of Bangkok. Driving in that city would make me want to murder someone

I failed my first time as well. I just listened to what the chick said I did wrong and made sure I didn't do it the next time. I'm shocked your parents didn't pay for your license, though.

Bangkok is pretty famous for its shemales.

Mario Kart 8
No
Yes

And girls from the countryside dressing skimpily waiting for their fat white boyfriends yeah.

Gran Turismo Sport
>yes
>no

game is hard enough playing automatic...

>literally thinks he's in initial D
oh i bet you can do some sick donuts too. you know what i like? placing 10 bags of concrete in the bed of my truck and just pressing A to go forward. automatic is so superior it's not even funny
i am upset. driving stick isn't fun. driving a fast automatic car is fun. i don't know how you can possibly "not know" how to drive an automatic. you're on Yea Forums it's literally mario kart press A to go bress B to stop.

>being so mad over nothing
I'm gonna continue enjoying driving stick. Are you gonna explode with anger?

Attached: 1551264686194.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

STOP ENJOYING IT. It isn't fun, you just think it is.

I'm not digging out my PSX discs just to please some autist.

If you mean the remake I'm holding off for a PC release. I played CTR as a kid and it's one of the few games I'm actually semi-decent at and can get "in the zone". I like Assetto Corsa too, but I'm too much of a brainlet to be good at it.

Attached: 1560436225960.jpg (460x578, 142K)

>assetto corsa
>yes
>always.

seriously. this guy knows. get a fucking bike or something if you are so obsessed with your clutch

Of course operating a giant speeding machine by controlling the gears manually is more fun.

>driverfag using the word "fun"
video games are "fun" driving is a fucking chore. goin real fast between stop signs is the gayest shit

this. Your opinion on motorsports is about as credible as this guy's on bodybuilding if you don't fucking do motorsports.
At the very least base your shit opinion on car sims.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>motorsports
gayest shit i've heard in my life

Not as gay as your name.

Attached: 1560235377232.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

>Can you drive stick?

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

no u r gay

>driving stick is such a fucking meme
Only americans think this.

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

maybe
maybe
ur the gayyest tho

What do you get out of trying to goad people into arguing? Do you think it isn't blatantly obvious?

Kek

imagine having to drive a shitty volkswagen around every day. and not for ironic "punchbuggy" reasons. that's acutally the only car you can afford. i can't imagine being europoor it must be hell

i hate myself and i hate you even more.

It must be so frustrating having the USA just bombing your thoughts constantly.

Attached: 1558081220076.jpg (361x361, 37K)

nah you're just a faggot who can't into goin fast.

literally all other sports sans fighting and extreme ones are gay compared to motorsports (drag racing is as gay as naked oil wrestiling)

I hate myself but I don't hate you, try it some time you fucking cunt motherfucker.

nah i'm a faggot with a clean driving record. enjoy rear ending that lawyer and your 10 speeding tickets by age 20. edgy drivers need to be gassed

bmw is like the cheapest car available in europe. I know you burgerclaps think its ultimate driving machine or luxury but no its a car for poor people who want fun rwd.

personally, it boosts my morale

Attached: 1549326916699.png (456x683, 456K)

I don't have a single speeding ticket but I have a trophy from racing.

Only retards like you would get caught.

>participating in something that handed out trophies
>bragging that you didn't get caught
what a retard

BallisticNG
Yes
If the game has the option. When you're playing, like, an Initial D cabinet or something in an arcade, you're not getting the full experience if you're not slamming the stick.

>confusing amusement with frustration
on the contrary, it's hilarious. You guys are the best form of entertainment. It's great you keep wallowing in your own delusion and mistake the world laughing at your retardation for "jealousy". Sometimes I wonder if the USA isn't one giant reality TV show (Truman show) created for our amusement.

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 72K)

undertale reference?

are you implying niggers don't drive BMWs and lexus' in america?

BallisticNG
Yes
Actual stick? No cause that shits surprisingly expensive. Manual? Yes

Driving around in mutt cars around Europe doesn't really work since we don't have xxxl sized roads. Also Yurops don't have to compensate for their jew-mutilated penises either.

Imagine driving a car made out of tin cans and compressed plastic bags because that's what you think luxury is

>he can't drive manual
Imagine being this much of a fat burgerfuck

imagine not owning a business and having a truck with automatic transmission

I've spent enough time on both sides of the Atlantic to notice that the kind of traffic you get isn't very different at all between western europe and america
American roads can have more lanes but they're still fuckin' narrow lanes

>DiRT Rally
>yes
>nk but I'm saving up so I can

Gated shifters are so fucking sexy.

>anything but H pattern + clutch
i bet you drive cars with handbrakes too, soi fag

Attached: 1540661812159.jpg (602x709, 106K)

Need for speed most wanted 05
Yes
Yes