Rolf got nerfed again

>rolf got nerfed again
its not fair bros...... thats the 3rd time this year

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

>still haven't unlocked the hidden karl costume yet
the conditions to get it are bullshit.

Attached: 1550178534718.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Dont complain about nerfs if you arent an eddy main

Scam AOE got decreased by fucking 75%, and what, your hat of displine gets a slight damage nerf? Quit whining

shut the fuck up barnyard meta is whats killing this game. son of a nigger is what you are

it's called ed, edd n eddy online for a reason retard

>Buttered Toast buff now does additional psychic damage to Sarah
Good news for Ed mains.

when's the big content update coming?

>scam aoe decreased by 75%
>barnyard meta killing the game
fuck you nigglets fucking eddy mains gets a throwable jawbreakers that explode on impact and does like 30%-40% of our health AND adds a slow effect on you and a 5% chance of stun FOR 10 FUCKING SECONDS.
tell me how this is not broken.

we get trampled on pvp zones all day because of this

At least im not a jimmy main, fuck him with all the debuffs and stuns, its a fucking slog whenever you see one

Please tell me they didn't increase cooldown on That's My Horse again. That would make it unusable.

so far nothing has changed
but im pretty sure devs said something about completely changing That's My Horse into another ability. something stronger

when the fuck is somebody going to make this image a reality

Eddy mains Rolf mains who gives a shit. what about us Plank mains we have to deal with retard johnys to literally carry us around because of our shit move speed.
Yeah they gave us the ability to teleport and operate machines after we have been complaining for years but they're both on a shit high cd.
And even then whats the fucking point Johnys dont need us because of the nerotic tree and mental breakdown build all our skills have been fucking nerfed and our summons are a joke.
Fuck it im switching to Sea of Spongecraft

Lothar mains wya

Attached: 1449365893667.png (640x480, 273K)

>he doesnt have the invite
open beta this christmas my dude

You didnt hear it from me guys but i heard they are reworking most of the classes and making the non ed classes less scam focused and even changing some of their resources. hopefully this doesnt end up with ed boys bank rolling the economy again but we can only hope.

Now you've got me excited.

You guys really know how to run a tired meme into the fucking ground, huh?

I have a deep fear that this thread will die before its prime

>Level up enough to acquire Massacre of the Stale Piece of White Bread.
>Still can't par up to Double D's insane INT stats without the Shepherd's rod that's only available 20 levels after.
God fucking DAMMIT!!!!!!

Attached: anwszb4s72kz.png (640x480, 289K)

>meme
seethe more faggot
you're just mad because you didn't get an inv code

When are they going to have the phineas and ferb crossover event again?

>STILL playing EEnE Online

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? King of the Hill Online: Refueled is coming out in two weeks.

Are they ever going to fix Nazz's shitty moveset or will she forever remain eyecandy?

because the beta was garbo

Spongebob Online is better

never sadly enough but we may get a murphy's law event and finally get a conclusion to the doofenshmirtz quest line

Feels good being a Kevin main

Both of you are fools if you’re wasting time playing that garbage when you could be playing The Looney Toons MOBA.

The beta was fine. Stop watching streamers, zoomer

ASSFAGGOTS are so last gen, everyone is playing Action League Now Battle Royale now.

Why did they increase the amount of popcorn the rocket car consumes? How am I supposed to buy jawbreakers anymore?

What game is this? I can not find it on google?

I'll need to charge you .0000025 bitcoin for info on how to access this game, my good man.

Too late it's now .000025 bitcoin, game is referral only but once you send the money I can hook you up with 10 jawbreakers straight away upon start.

I found a glitch involving the Canadian Squirt Guns and getting jawbreakers.

I have gotten 20 of them today. Don't tell the devs once you figure it out.

>he hasn't found the secret bucket of oranges
The wiki won't tell you that, now will it?

How does everyone feel about the new gear from the Robot Rebel Ranch raid?

Attached: top tier sets.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Is it near the Kanker's trailer home? I never bother to waste jawbreaker buffs to visit that area, too risky.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EXIT IN THE SEWER RAID AFTER YOU KILL THE BOSS FUCK

Yeah, it's there. Something weird I found out about it that Marie has a 1/2048 chance on getting stuck on it when you accept her quest and she goes inside the trailer. I don't think that that's a coincidence, either

>he didnt get a beta key
faggot

Attached: 1545506082726.jpg (480x480, 29K)

I'm trying to become an Urban Ranger right now but Rolf keeps say "close but no yam pie, ed boy" every time I complete one of the badge quests. HOW THE FUCK DO I PLEASE THIS GUY, SICK OF BEING WEE-ROACH AND I NEED THAT LEVEL UP. Is this quest broken?

Attached: urban rangerz.png (500x339, 234K)

Idiot you need to do quests for jimmy, Johnny and plank as well to advance as an urban ranger. Not just Rolf.

I'll never understand why retards like you never do research. It's an actual game you FUCKING IDIOT

It's very real bitch.

Attached: ed.jpg (627x353, 76K)

based Kevin main

dont click on the thread retard it's real

The joke is that the idiots pretend this game exists when it doesn't, and is just a bunch of poorly photoshopped G-Mod and PS2 game screenshots.
Kill yourselves.

I'm sorry that the Billy and Mandy game was shut down, but there's no need to be so rude to us

>Kill yourselves
woah bro c'mon. i think this stuff is dumb as well but remember that one of our own died a few days ago. that shit is serious.

Close. The joke is that you idiots are offended at this attempt to troll newfags.

You should follow your nigger idol.

>his brain can't stop thinking about the nigger
I'm talking about the South Bend Shooting

Who cares, you amerimutts have shootings every 2 minutes.