It just hurts looking at pictures or videos of this guy who used to make me laugh and knowing that he's literally dead...

It just hurts looking at pictures or videos of this guy who used to make me laugh and knowing that he's literally dead from drowning and most likely in a body bag right now.

Never really had a close family member or friend die. With Desmond dead, it's just kind of hard to swallow.

Attached: etika.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1A_eAAMt8k
youtube.com/watch?v=LThXCI3ntvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z14XdSvqy4U
rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_actions_prohibited_by_the_Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=1sWzUYMpxws
youtube.com/watch?v=879_bkzWLgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fuck

DIS NIGGA DEAD

I'm unironically very sad. Fuck all these manchild losers

>It just hurts looking at pictures or videos of this guy who used to make me laugh and knowing that he's literally dead from drowning and most likely in a body bag right now.

>Never really had a close family member or friend die. With Desmond dead, it's just kind of hard to swallow.
It's kinda cringe u fee that way but u do u

>it's just kind of hard to swallow.
Now you know how he felt

As you grow old, everyone you love will die.

He probably didn't die from drowning.

>6'6
>Decent looking
>Probably blacked dozens
>Rich off of playing video games
I don't feel bad, he had it all and ruined it because he was a degen who did drugs.

ive experienced lots of death if anything feel bad for his momma his pain has ended

I don't care. He's everything wrong with modern gaming.

>his pain has ended
Nah his eternal torment just started.

>it's just kind of hard to swallow.
then stop sucking him off hes fucking dead

I know you are trolling and this is probably a pasta but I bet than more than one Yea Forumseddit newfag is crying his eyes out for this guy.

>overreacting chimp made you laugh
you have to be 18+ to post here kiddo

He had a brother who died too. His brother Randy died early and that fucked him up apparently.

Finally he'll be gone from my youtube suggestions. Good fucking riddance.

>attractive
>had banging GF
>popular
>makes tons of money streaming
>companies and people listen to him
>still killed himself

What hope do you have?

Stop. He wanted leave and he did it. All of us will die. Be glad his pain ans loneliness is over.

Why didn't he press continue before timer hit zero?

No, that's Anita Sarkeesian.

Fuck bros

Attached: 1561087701514.png (432x388, 149K)

/thread

I’ve never heard of this dude before today, and his death will be forgotten in a weeks time

I believe he also committed suicide. He was a vet

I'm not crying, but it does really bother me thinking about it. I keep thinking in my mind "Man I can't wait until Etika comes back and puts on another stream." and then I remember. Seeing all of the reactions from his Youtuber friends is hard to take too.

This guy knew him personally
youtube.com/watch?v=c1A_eAAMt8k

Anita is just a symptom of the "change it for me" culture. Etika is legit a fucking cancer
>video games is all hype no substance
>video games is watching other people have fun
>secondary games media is bigger than actual video games
Anita is a fucking hypothetical, Etika for real poisoned people's perceptions about games

>dead from drowning
Pretty sure you usually die from the impact when you jump off a bridge.

>Fuck all these manchild losers
Coming from the guy who feels sadness for a guy who saw you nothing as a walking paycheck. He was not your friend. He did not know you existed. You did not know him outside of whatever persona he put on in his videos or streams. Get some real life friends instead of filling the void with e-celebs.

Attached: 1548434799255.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>afterlifefags

>An autopsy after Desmond Amofah's death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology.

>This same autopsy performed after Amofah’s death purportedly revealed that the YouTube content creator’s colon weighed 42 pounds at the time of his death. 37 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.

>Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.

>A former close friend of Amofah’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.

Out of all the people in the world you looked up to this degenerate?

OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NINTENDO NIGGA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1545054972646.jpg (286x259, 24K)

>Imagine being convinced of an after life

Attached: 20A19D35-7EDA-4B0D-9F86-6571FE5311C6.jpg (480x316, 32K)

I'm not mentally ill I guess.

Same.
Literally never heard of him or even see him mentioned on Yea Forums.
And now Yea Forums suddenly act like it is big deal.

Video games you cunts. None of you even knew the suicidal nignog. He plunged straight to hell with one dive, what an awe inspiring young man who never had a job in his life.

hahaha fuckign dead nigger eceleb burn in hell

what drugs did he do? And don't fucking say weed

>*Sob* remember to subscribe and *sniff* leave a like, hit *sob* the bell for notifications *sniff* wubba lubba dubb dubb *sob* see you all tomorrow

He tweeted at me a few times. I never donated to him, but I saw some people donate hundreds to him. End of the day, he was an entertainer and people paid what they felt like. He was a real persona and his connection to the Nintendo fanbase is irreplaceable.

Attached: etika arrives in heaven.jpg (720x1046, 154K)

>e-celeb thread

Reminder this guy deserved a sticky that was up for several hours

REPEAT IT WITH ME

E-CELEBS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

Holy shit is your life so devoid of any kind of interaction to the point where you think people talking to you on a video is your friend?

Either that or the impact breaks your body and THEN you drown.

>decent looking
he's really goofy looking for a nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=LThXCI3ntvI

oh god fucking damn you

why are you making me laugh at this

If only Switch was a better product, maybe it would make consumers happier and they wouldn't kill themselves.

Better than the normal shitposting I guess.

>very sad
>over some YouTube celebrity for children
I have no words.

Attached: 123252132312.png (300x300, 140K)

did this nigger do anything other than overreact to shit

I was dumb for thinking it myself, but it should have been obvious he wasn't faking it for attention. He intentionally got his 850k subscriber youtube channel banned, and look how many fucking donations he would get. He made like $400 in 30 min.

Attached: etika donations.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

thats not how you greentext, newnigger
lurk for 2 years

Daily reminder that people who commit suicide go straight to hell.
>He was a real persona
I'm glad you could get insight from this from the few tweets he sent you. What a dweeb zoomer.

more like drug bois

Attached: 1561483367779.png (974x526, 477K)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

Attached: HOOOOOOOOOO.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>his connection to the Nintendo fanbase is irreplaceable.
This is just becoming delusional. Nintendo is one of the most popular companies in gaming and you think some no name e celeb was somehow critically important to all those fans?

Attached: 1561533889151.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

I'm not la criatura

i’m not sure it anyone remembers but there was an incident back in 2014/2015 where etika was making a vlog outside at night after getting off a plane in a state he hadn’t been before. he made a second vlog in histerics that he saw a ghost in the previois vid or something. it was nothing compared to his later freakouts but it got people concerned at the time. i think that was an early sign of his possible illness. it seems like he was bipolar but i’m not an expert

DOES MY BOARD LOOK LIKE A DEAD NIGGER STORAGE?

>I couldn't give a shit

>christfag

Fuck off. There is no afterlife, enjoy celebrating your religion just to return to the eternal void like the rest of us. Faggot.

That's how life goes, but for now it's good to remember him. I don't know how people could hate him, sure he's black but he was apart of this community. He used to browsed this board and probably shared afew laughs with some of you faggots. Regardless of what you think of him, he was loved and respected. Just let people celebrate him since we'll all forget him within a week

all he had to do was react to the jiggy... it didn't have to end like this...

Don't worry OP, I feel the same way you do. He's in a much better place now. I wish he could have gotten the help he needed so he didn't have to suffer
>inb4 manchild
>inb4 nigger
He was a human being who drove himself to death after failing to get the mental help he needed. Even still I hope none of you mocking this man's death have the same thing happen to you with a loved one.

Attached: hug.png (500x382, 57K)

based

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Yeah it's tough bro, everybody thought he was fucking around again, the fact he actually took his own life is harrowing and almost surreal. It's not a slow, expected creep up to death like you'd come to expect from someone with cancer. Unironically time for people to reevaluate how they use memes and egg on social media stars, shit's genuinely taking lives.

>literally sharts

LMAO

This whole situation made me open my eyes about this place. It's really is majority underage faggots here

>r a guy who saw you nothing as a walking paycheck. He was not your friend. He did not know you existed. You did not know him outside of whatever persona he put on in his videos or streams.
yes and? i enjoyed his videos, who ever said i see hm as a real best friend
>Get some real life friends
your a saitina poster on Yea Forums nigga, you get friends first

Attached: gat.jpg (1080x920, 116K)

AssMongoloid next please.

Attached: 1561387520701.jpg (449x533, 154K)

You're the one that used heaven first you literal retard. It's like that in almost all religions with the concept of heaven.

Attached: 1548010514799.jpg (375x441, 72K)

I doubt you'd be conscious at that point though so it makes little difference.

actual human trash

Who the fuck cares about some dead nigger? Niggers kill each other in shootings literally every day and nobody even notices.

He did suffer from bipolar disorder

>he doesn't know this ages old pasta
cringe

Not everyone is a soulless husk like you, user.

Etika would probably laugh at this

lost

My brother killed himself and i got over it fast

Reefer is a mind altering drug, whether you care to admit it or not.

I'm not that guy though.

This is an anonymous board retard, that was my first post in the thread.

>being so devoid of interaction to the point where people interacting with eachother in the most minimal way upsets you

Attached: .jpg (193x261, 23K)

Reminder that ice could have checked up on Etika when chat was telling him about his disappearance but instead he said it's not his problem. Now that he's dead, he's virtue signalling on twitter. Fuck ice

I wish it'd take Spoony's life.

>muh jesus
>muh sand god
>muh hell
embarrassing
is where christshitters belong

He also killed himself, that's all I think

>reddit spacing
mourn your favorite dead nigger in reddit

Thanks man. It feels good to know some people understand what he meant.

kek

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 29826.jpg (1108x1477, 151K)

But they thank for donations and ask me to subscribe so kindly...

Ok how about you go kys next you think skinned faggot.

go kill yourself you fucking redditors and fuck off with this e-celeb garbage fucking underage trash DIE

>be me
>don't give a shit
>LMAO

Suicide makes you go to hell

N

>If you don't care about the dead nintendo nigger you're soulless
Cringe

This whole jazz just feels like a "forced Zyzz" meme. Based Zyzz probably turned in his grave after hearing about people killing themselves for fame today. Go outside and lift something to make you feel better, because the negative testosterone level in this board at the moment is spreading like an epidemic.

No tears, user.

Attached: 1561522758200.png (436x391, 275K)

What the fuck is wrong with you, spreading complete lies and misinformation about a dead man?

replying to your image about heaven you fuckint retard

If you get sad over people who you don't know you're a retarded manchildren desperate for cheap emotions due your life being sad and devoid of any color.
Remember hundreds of people are murdered, tortured, raped, and starve to death every single hour that passes.
Fuck this 1st world nigger who couldn't handle the easiest era and place a human can be born at, I'd dance on his grave if I could.

F...
Rip in piece glorious niggerfaggot ;_;

more soul than he has

I hate to admit it, but it is fucking hilarious considering how much he loved Smash

I

Yeah, that's what I said.

I harbor no negative feelings towards him, but I also have no sympathy either. Whether or not I anonymously shitposted with him or not doesn’t change the fact I can’t be bothered to care

Lel
I don't know who is lower, people watching people reacting to someone death or people making videos reacting to someone death, either way both are awful, rip this big whoever he was though.

Watching e-celebs and getting your opinions from them is the epitome of soulless.

You're still a retard because you don't know how to read backlines. Way to get triggered over nothing.

Absolute retard.

I

Literally who?

98% of people do. You're just looking in the worst corner of the internet for it

Bawling on some forums about a literal who it "interaction" now? Brb going to go hang with my bro Keanu

I'm just happy there's one less nigger in the world.

*outlives another youtuber in your path*

Attached: DSP_Avatar.jpg (196x300, 10K)

So is alcohol, retard?

I don't even know who he is

I just don't get it, it's like Robin Williams all over again. He was an avatar of high energy and happiness. Sure he was a bit up and down but his career was pretty prolific. It's a reminder that I'm going to go the same way probably.

I’m sorry for betraying all of your trust. I’m sorry for the manipulative things I’ve done, and I’m sorry I never sought help for myself. I’ve made my bed, and now I’ve got to sleep in it. Please learn from my example. Don’t be like me. Don’t push away the people that care about you. I’ve always lived my life as a clown, so I guess that’s all my “legacy” will amount up to. Don’t let this social media shit consume you the way it did me. I pushed away and hurt so many of you. The good times however! MAN were they good. I’ve lived an incredible life filled with thrills and happiness. Even though I always was an odd ball out, I used that as my strength and brought together an incredible community of insane wild bois just like me. God I’ll miss you all so much. I was mentally troubled, and far to stoneheaded to admit it, far too stubborn to face it, and far too scared now to deal with it. God… I’m so sorry I hurt you all so badly. I’m so sorry I betrayed you all. I mislead so many of you, I manipulated, I lied, I shifted blame… I don’t know what awaits me on the other side, but I’m ready to face it. As far as we know, there is no life after death. My time ends now, but if there is a way for me too, I’ll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side. Thank you all for helping to making my life the incredible tale it was. I’m sorry it had to end on such a heartbreaking note. Though I know for SURE hella people are gonna prolly laugh at it LOL I just hope there’s at least some fresh me-me’s that come of it. I’m dying as a guy hated by a lot of people, so I know you all won’t let me down haha. Well, that’s my cue. Time for me to go. I mean this with every bit of my heart… Take care of yourselves, and of course, as usual, please have yourself a damn good one.

Spoken like a true redditor.
If anything we are mad at him for an heroing without streaming it, an universal Yea Forums rule.
He was a faggot, a nigger, and worst of all, a newfag.
I'm happy he is dead.

Updated list of Phil Burnell's victims:

John Rambo
PandaLee
Blip.tv
Retsupurae
Machinima
Laveria
George Sorso
Sons of Kojima
Fred Fuchs
Kimberlie Brink
First Order of the Falcon
Kiwifarms
The Bronsgeests
MisterMetokur
Spawnseat
Washington Department of Revenue
Internal Revenue Service
King of Pol
Vidar / BSV
Almighty Tevin
TotalBiscuit
Jetrex
Lowtiergod
Tutankhamunn
Shadowbrokers
SecretlifeofDSP
Joshua Conner Moon
Super Best Friends
The European Parliament
Emerald Seven
Austmink
Silentwarrior
Emperor Swaggins
ProJared
UKIP
BadBunny
Etika

This motherfucker's out for blood. You have wronged him, and he has grown strong enough to launch an offensive. After years of careful planning, he has set it all into motion. Everyone will go down, until he is the last standing content creator on twitch and youtube. You can still surrender and keep your dignity, it is not too late. Leave him a tip of a couple hundred dollars, and he may pardon you in his campaign to outlast the internet.

Never got to play animal crossing, three houses or astral chain

RIP wacky youtube nigger

>non-nintendo fanboy e-celeb dies
>"lol literally who? fuck off with your twitter shit!"
>nintendo fanboy e-celeb dies
>"OMG RIP IN PEACE HE WAS OUR BRO HE WILL GO TO HEAVEN THANK YOU BASED MODS FOR STICKY"

Attached: 1561486396516.jpg (1193x673, 81K)

That's some wishful thinking, anons.

wahhh
shut the fuck up
we had a thread for an entire day

*Vrrrrrrrrrr*
NO SATAN, WAIT. I NEED SWITCH

>he was fucking around again
The idea that he was "fucking around" when getting himself arrested for no reason is the problem embodied. Everyone knew he was out of his mind and no one did anything. His family needed to have him committed to an asylum for a week or two after that. But people acted like it was just a joke, something that could have easily resulted in his death if he had made the cops think he was threatening in some way.

This exactly! Its fucking pathetic because working the EMS field makes you realize their are old folks literally dying in their own piss and shit not 2 blocks from these crybabies while they moan about some rando on the internet. If you really give that big of a shit about the people then go do meals on wheels or some shit faggots

>havent watched one of his videos in a year
>mostly hate niggers
>still feel sad about his death
am i just retarted

Attached: crying apu apustaja as viewed from an odd angle.jpg (640x640, 50K)

I really wish I could leave Yea Forums

Attached: dontforget.jpg (640x480, 34K)

the fact this retard got a sticky just goes to show how this board is literally nintendogaf

rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_actions_prohibited_by_the_Bible
Have you done any of these things? Yes? Enjoy burning for hell for all eternity

Attached: K E K.jpg (1024x782, 124K)

>tfw you still have no idea who this person is
Am I in the wrong?

How can he be stopped?

>dude just stop being sad xD
>dude just stop being angry xD
>dude just stop being gay xD
>dude just stop being bipolar xD
>dude just stop being schizophrenic xD
>dude just stop being mentally ill xD
I hate this board

Nah, just a resetera tranny.

It's best not to think about stuff like that user. My cat's rotting in the backyard as we speak. Just don't think about it.

dilate

No. It's noting but reaction channel cancer.

See you there buddy along with our dead nigger "friend" Etika.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sWzUYMpxws

You're not wrong user you just missed a really fun period of the Internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=879_bkzWLgk

>non-nintendo fanboy e-celeb dies
Name 3. The only one I remember is totalbiscuit and that was years ago now

Excuse me? How are we the ones with wishful thinking?

No, I didn't know who he was until he was announced as missing.

How do you know that? You're alive. You don't.

>calls people deeb zoomers

>is literally a christfag

Neck yourself so you can experience the nothingness of death.

Being an eceleb has fucking zero to do with why he died you goddamn retarded faggot
if anything it kept him alive artificially

then fuck off back to retardera

Have sex, tranny.

then get out of here you thin skinned faggot. I'm sure you can find a great cry thread on reddit. Be sure to call up those fags on twitter and cry to them while your at it

That's cold man, visit his grave or something.

What makes you think we'll have a Christian afterlife and not any of the other hundreds that exist?

It's an eerie feeling watching a video of him all full of life and smiling, and then realizing his lifeless body had been floating in water around for days, and people were still wondering where he was and if he's alive. And now he's a bloated rotting corpse. I think that's what disturbs me the most whenever someone dies. RIP.

Attached: ugh.jpg (357x412, 25K)

lol nigga in Hell

Imagine how bloated his body had become.... I wonder if it were to burst if you poked it with a sharp stick....

cope

It's an open secret that Yea Forums is Nintendo central.
They just pretend it is not because they want to cry about being a victim whenever someone posts goldface memes.

I wonder what was going through his mind as he plunged down from the bridge and then as he was drowning. Can a person willing lob themselves off a bridge with the intent to kill themselves then immediately regret it when they realize it will actually happen? Thoughts like this keep me up at night

Attached: 1543018338876.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Vinnie is next and you know it.

Do zoomers not know how to read backlines? This is the third fucking time.

Attached: 1557873078154.png (258x196, 148K)

based and animupilled
good to be a boomer and dont care about random dead nintendo nigger

What makes you think we will have a Christian hell dipshit

Yes you are?

seethe

black people in charge of knowing how to swim

>rationalwiki
yikes

Imagine being this much of a cynical tumour. You do know he intentionally uploaded porn on his YouTube channel to get it flagged? His meltdown was due to the pressures surrounding making content for money, he felt like he wasn't making the kind of content he wanted to because of the strict YouTube guidelines and how much their censorship policy altered his ability to genuinely express himself. His videos were demonitized for his excessive use of "nigga", so in protest he got his own channel banned, but what he didn't anticipate is that his own fans would turn on him. Call him crazy because he didn't want to make YouTube content under YouTube conditions, saying it was all a publicity stunt to gain attention. THAT discouraged him because he thought he was doing it for his community but everyone started memeing him, and instead ignoring it he went with the joke, and completely destroyed his brand. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it was never about the money, which is where the issue began. Etika wanted to break free from the contrivance of generic pc YouTube "content", but the backlash was too much

So when he was talking about "pushing people away", what did he actually do?

It feels like I'm in bizarro world. I was expecting ProJared to commit suicide, not fucking Etika. God, Etika? He was just so...chill.

Heavy shit.

Leave forever you mentally ill faggot

Or do a better one and kill you’reselve

I don't?

>and then as he was drowning
he was already unconscious when he hit the water

Fuck off zombie

They did a questionnaire on people who survived insane suicide attempts such as this. 95% of them say they completely regretted it the instant they jumped and would never consider doing it again

Why does everyone keep making fun of depressed people in 2019 shouldn't everyone be aware it's a very real illness with often deadly consequences by now

who are you sameniggering for, newredditor?

alot of people who tried to kill themselves via bridge said they regretted it upon taking the jump
that and my mother are the only reasons i haven't killed myself yet

You don't know that for a fact though.

this

Survivors from attempted suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge say they instantly regret jumping 100% of the time

Alcohol is arguably worse than weed. Hell it's worse than most illegal drugs.
But keep trying to deny that weed isn't a shit investment kid.

Man the fact that you know all this is fucking pathetic and beyond sad, get a fucking life, I'm not even telling you have sex, just leave your room.

>make fun of some dead black fanboy
>fedoras and nintenkiddies come out of the woodwork to throw buzzwords at you
lol

>being intelligent enough to know when you are being used as a tool makes you "soulless"

Ok whatever you say fag

Not him but you should reread what you just wrote a couple times. It is such an embarrassing story to be sad about. Literally worthless, naive social media drama.

The world has real problems elsewhere.

non-nintendo e-celeb faggots are boring and soulless, that's why. but even then I'd still feel bad someone died. unless it was a tranny

It's called Darwinism and Im all for it, suicides should be celebrated, weak crops removing themselves.

There is no depression, it's all in your mind

had a few mental breakdowns over the course of a year, deliberately got his youtube channel perma banned by posting porn on it
his fans accused him of faking mental illness for attention

Attached: niggerka.jpg (2133x1600, 1.47M)

>On September 24, 2000, Kevin Hines was 19 years old, paranoid, and hallucinating when he jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge. Throwing himself headfirst over the bridge railing, he fell 220 feet into San Francisco Bay. During the fall, his body rotated so that when Hines hit the water he landed in a sitting position, taking the impact in his legs and up through his back. Three of his vertebrae were shattered, lacerating his lower internal organs. A United States Coast Guard vessel rescued him, and he was transported to a hospital in San Francisco where he received emergency surgery. Following further, experimental surgery, any physical evidence of his experience is almost non-existent, and Hines has full mobility. Regarding his thoughts after the jump, Hines stated, "There was a millisecond of free fall. In that instant, I thought, what have I just done? I don't want to die. God, please save me."
This is one anecdote, and the guy wasn't suicidal or at least was just on drugs, but I remember reading somewhere that something that something like 2/3 of people who survive jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge regret doing so during/after the jump
>one user said 95% and another said 100%
Maybe not 2/3 then. Certainly a large majority.

Wasn't Williams diagnosed with Dementia or something? It makes perfect sense to want to go out on your own terms rather than becoming a shadow of your former self.

that's been known for a while, fag. it's time for you to go.

>etika's so annoying ugh like i hate his overreactions ugh like he's fake
>same people post shitty reddit twitter memes
>then come up with "I'm sad"
Fucking retards.

I'm not a nigger

>had a few mental breakdowns over the course of a year
Join the club

>deliberately got his youtube channel perma banned by posting porn on it
So what? Sounds like the exact same shit I did as a kid only I wasn't Internet famous

>his fans accused him of faking mental illness for attention
Who gives a fuck

Etika was stronger than this

Why didnt he just switch off his pc, retreat from social media and get a normal job in PR or something

Requiescat in pace.
Reminder : not caring doesn't mean behaving like an a-hole is correct.
Funny how you behave when you're anonymous, when your target is dead.
Can't be more cowardly than that!

brah, do you know where the fuck you at right now?

then why didn't the dumb monkey nigger state what his intentions were instead of killing himself?

>fallacy fallacy

What makes you think from my post that we'll have any afterlife? I'm the one making fun of Christfags

He was really a one of a kind black guy though. Other black over-reactors just aren't the same.

this is so sad.
Can we shitpost another smash thread now?

In that case, you should jump off a bridge yourself.

holy shit sataniaposter is non-retarded for once

>if a ferrari busts a part that means it was a bad car, clearly the 100 euro trabant is superior

Because 90% of people say they're depressed and whine about it. You aren't special nor is anyone else

>MisterMetokur

Jims still around.

no
even as jaded as you faggots are, I hope none of you have to deal with mental health issues personally or by someone you know. open your damn eyes

every time

Attached: 1552703917427.png (525x587, 332K)

>fallacy fallacy
Is this some rationalwiki jargon for "I am a retarded leftist that can't handle illogical opinions but I sure as hell(which doesn't exist) can dish them out"?

Maybe 90% of the degenerates you associate with.

holy mf based

AMOFAH ON DEEZ NUTZ DEAD NIGGA

Attached: 1547497810712.jpg (1338x716, 94K)