The date of the movie Sonic poster is new, but Sonic is still there. It might be impossible to change it after all...

twitter.com/nakayuji/status/1143774790785757184
>The date of the movie Sonic poster is new, but Sonic is still there. It might be impossible to change it after all. I don't do my legs, but if i change my face, it's going to be bad balance again. It would be nice to have a poster print just to change the design of Sonic even if it costs money.

just fuck my brand up senpai

Attached: 1551138025312.jpg (333x300, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-06-24-uk-charts-crash-team-racing-puts-the-bandicoot-back-at-no-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that this film will be a success, through irony, memes, and valentines day. The unitneitonally disgusting design, has free marketed this thing across the world. When Sega get a whiff of this Hollywood money, ALL forms of media regarding Sonic the Hedgehog will turn into whatever universe/design the Hollywood Sonic is. Games, comics, everything.

This will be the true death of Sonic, when this makes Deadpool money. Deadpool made 800m, on valentines day. Same director is doing this film.

Attached: 1504618665634.gif (245x245, 1M)

and by "death" I mean he will survive, as he always does, but in his worst, most disgusting form. All who are fans of this hedgehog, abandon all hope. Only curses and death awaits you.

impossible, sega were the ones that forced paramount into changing the design. they MUST know people despise it.

Attached: 1536890500978.jpg (750x1011, 149K)

Stay fucking delusional, the movie looks like garbage and will flop hard. If you think people will pay $10 + $20 for popcorn and a tip just to be ironic then you’re a retard

They aren't gonna bother doing that shit for the old poster

Remember this post for when the day comes, lads. Remember posts like this.

You truly have no idea how far this autism goes, user. You have no idea just how much marketing this face alone, got this film doing.

Attached: 1556628978484.png (668x640, 585K)

If the Aladdin live action demake can succeed, so can this.

>video game movie
>making movie
2 in the history of cinema have ever done well

user, all of my normie friends at work, who have NO idea about Sonic, after seeing the trailer, are all going to see it. The user may have a point. They were all taking the piss, obviously, but still going to see it "ironically"

Do you know what the worst bit about this post is? You SHOULD be correct, but you're not.

>tfw my family were talking about this disgusting design at fucking dinner, through memes on twitter, and saying they all want to go see it

i wish I was fucking joking.

Attached: rkktvgfp0mv21.png (787x788, 2.99M)

The small amount of sonic autists won’t be able to make the movie break even

Aladdin is a beloved DISNEY movie so it’s guaranteed quality, bad argument

They say that now, but when the time comes they won’t be front of the line. Then they’ll hear all the awful reviews and cancel their plans to see it. Not even wacky man Jim Carey can save this trash heap

This movie WAS going to flop hard, coming ut two weeks after Frozen 2 [it's original release date] but now all this noise, of it changing the design, has put the film in PRIME time, marketed it, and now without knowing, the Sonic fanbase "wanting the film to be good" has ACTUALLY just put a curse on itself. They don't even realize what they've done. They should of let it come out quietly, and just die, but now, it's quite the opposite

Attached: 1532986186783.jpg (468x442, 92K)

>Aladdin is a beloved DISNEY movie so it’s guaranteed quality, bad argument
Bait. All the live action adaptations have been garbage.

Now people no longer see stuff about sonic because of the delay. You overestimate peoples memory and they will forget the movie is coming out. No retread on any design will change that

Aladdin is killing the box office and 93% fan approval rating, so it’s good.

>Not taking your own popcorn to the cinema

Nobody said the movie looked good, but that doesn't stop things like Alvin and the chipmunks doing gangbusters and the smurf movie becoming a literal billion dollar franchise. You've no idea of the reach of Sonic, and how much it got marketed off this disgusting, vile design.

It will still be a success user, it's the way the things are. Maybe not as much as Alladin of Deadpool, but you have to understand PR companies BEG, and work all day to try and get the marketing SOnic just got, but obviously didn't even realize it. When it happens, you will see. This will do stupid numbers, and be the biggest selling video game movie of all time, regardless of quality. This isn't Ratchet and Clank, it's Sonic the Hedgehog.

Is there a vidya franchise more JUST than Sonic?

Attached: That's what SEGA gets for replacing Cream with Omochao.jpg (1074x930, 187K)

how do they know that, UK doesn't release numbers, only rankings.

Kids will force their parents to go see it, too. You forget that. Adults love just taking their kids to some popcorn flick to shut them up. as a reminder, Sonic Mania Adventures series, alone, has over 60m views, and the sonic franchise has stayed in cartoon form all these years, with the games. He is part of the conscious of normies, especially through memes. This is going to be a hit, no matter how hard we try now. Doesn't matter WHAT Sonic looks like. Hey, if he turns out to look amazing after the redesign, then they'll get even more people coming. People love shitshows, user. See sharknado, the room, etc. etc.

Banjo-Kazooie. At least Sega is still trying with Sonic. Rare gave up on Banjo before they even made his third game.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-06-24-uk-charts-crash-team-racing-puts-the-bandicoot-back-at-no-1

>The revamped racing game launched at No.1, and enjoyed the second highest week one sales in the history of the franchise (the record-holder, of course, is the N Sane Trilogy).

>It's actually the third best launch of the year so far, behind Sony's Days Gone and another remake, Resident Evil 2. It outsold the next biggest game of the week, FIFA 19, by almost eight times as many copies.

>Crash Team Racing also far outsold rival title Team Sonic Racing, with more than four times as many copies sold in week one.

Attached: 1561128750412.png (1630x1222, 199K)

That's what they get for not making a new Sonic Riders

It’s what they get for not just making it sega all stars transformed 2

That game was genuinely great and you could play as Vice, Heavy, and Ryu I mean come the hell on. Your replacement for that is big the fucking cat

TSR outsold Transformed in the UK though and was the first Sonic game to top charts there since the first Olympics game

That’s just sad... wait does that include digital sales because that game probably did best on steam.

Too bad UK market is small as fuck and a drop of piss in the ocean.

I'm assuming so. The link posted ITT reported on the TSR sales as well last month.
And I don't think it's all that sad, I'm hoping that in the future if they do a sequel to the game they decide to go all out and maybe make it a hybrid of Riders and the All Stars Racing games using the same engine and maybe making more gameplay additions, and hopefully not having a budget of peanuts like all the other games from the studio involving Sonic/SEGA were

That's cope.

Attached: 0s0lphhxfk431.png (1709x569, 419K)

user, multiple posters from all over the world are saying how CTR is literally out of stock in every shop they go to. The only version they can possibly get, for obvious reasons, is the Xbox one. CTR is doing gangbusters.

no he right, no one gaf about sonic after decades of sega abusing the character.
the ONLY saving grace of this movie will be Jim Carry, just because its Jim Carry

Jim carrey will be the death of sonic, who could of called it.