PLAY GRANBLUE FANTASY RIGHT NOW

PLAY GRANBLUE FANTASY RIGHT NOW

Attached: kuvira granblue2.png (657x805, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/06/kenchiro-takaki-working-on-action-game-with-nan-yaegashi-at-cygames-big-granblue-fantasy-versus-announcement-coming-soon-more
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8yInYg0vs
gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3380683
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about selling me on actual gameplay and not oversexualized fanservice that baits incels into spending $$

No, I will keep reading the doujins though.

i wanna fuck this pig in a private karaoke room

Redpill me on this game then??

I finished grinding the characters from the Code Geass event so now I have no desire to play.

I did, it's boring as fuck and the UI is a mess, the only good thing is that you can freely switch from a class to the other

Attached: 1489319680260.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

how can I get more ssrs?

be a loyal grubber

But I've been playing destiny child and Venus Vacation

just save and spark, summer freebies should be coming up very soon so probably a lot of free draws

I WORKED 2 YEARS FOR MY ACCOUNT KMR, FUCK YOU SLANT EYED PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL FUCK YOUR EYE SOCKET RAW

cringe and trans

fuck off retard

I can't wait for the pokémon gacha guys, it looks promising

But I do. I just have no idea what to do next apart from somehow, no idea how, power leveling to 120.

>play granblue after half off end
No thanks sweaty

Attached: 1552091409950.png (1575x1936, 678K)

but i just stopped playing a few minutes ago
i gotta take a rest, danchou. gotta let myself re-energize so i can get that FUCKING SACK ANGEL DOLPHIN OH MY GOD THAT'S NOT RIGHT tomorrow night

Go back to farm now

farm more you little tranny piggy
play more transblue fantasy

No thanks I'd rather jerk off to Sandy and Jamil for free

Play Dragalia Lost

Attached: 1561015421232.jpg (800x1280, 528K)

what a cute pig.

No feet
No gacha

Redpill me on why then, wtf why no1 is selling me the game theyre shilling?

I literally just did and this is the very first thread i see when i open Yea Forums and with one of my favorite girls nonetheless. Weird

>Trannalia Lost
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just play it
GBF has much more trannies around

Attached: 1554744120430.jpg (765x1220, 88K)

The UI is a fucking mess and changing through menus takes so long because it's a fucking browser game even in the app.
It's a fun game but it's difficult for me to bother with such a poorly made UI.

i want to pork this pig

collab ends in a few hours and I've only got enough copies to uncap C2, and now I find out that I need more event shit to 4* her

do I bother getting the gun

Attached: 1561004131160.jpg (1500x1500, 380K)

I want to pound this maiden’s asshole so fucking hard

Attached: 11CD4C80-DD75-4BC2-B91F-3DB14975D668.jpg (617x536, 127K)

>LifeSupport Lost
LMAO

Meh, you get used to it. I wholeheartedly agree that it is an inexcusable trainwreck of an UI, but whatever. It's not that much of a deal breaker on the long run, game's cute and I am not even into waifu baiting.

No thanks, I'm already playing another Gachashit game. Might play the 2d fighter, though.

Can someone tell me why in the Tales side story, everything is pretty smooth until you get to the third chapter primal for Millia and the difficulty just spikes?

Attached: IMG_20190622_151624.jpg (563x574, 40K)

Finally unlocking C4 classes + Doctor yet having to wait for the month to roll to get the CP necessary for one class, let alone multiple, is the literal definition of hell.

Attached: 2ea.png (700x718, 280K)

i dislike gacha games. instead i will wait until versus is out on PC.

>side stories
>any kind of difficulty
How?

It's not a horrible weapon, but certainly not a must have

Play Pricunny instead.

Attached: kokkoromeasure.jpg (1378x2039, 183K)

>it's been over 2 months and he STILL hasn't beaten Faa-san (HARD)
It's just a mobage bro, what are you waiting for

Attached: duelist geo.jpg (510x747, 109K)

>some literal fucking who's from a FOTM shovelware anime are a Tier 5 SSR
>motherfucking Lelouch isn't

What the absolute fuck did they mean by this

Attached: 88dfe79d02ff211ec6d50593f7045374.jpg (298x325, 29K)

>what are you waiting for
Big nerfs to the boss or buffs to the drops so big dick whales want to carry me for free. Fuck putting effort into this game when all you're going to use your super strong grid for is to grind faster during GW. I did NOTHING during this magnafes too.

why would you "play" gacha shit?

Attached: Egon1986.png (310x434, 174K)

>Browser game
Just like mobile trash, not considered a true type of games.

>flash games aren't real games
Huh?

Fun characters, nice artwork, sadly more variety to builds and skills than your average RPG since 2015+, assurance of long-term lifespan of content, quality OST, visible effort put behind a lot of its content, and Japan's biggest whale company keeping it alive.
That is about it.

Attached: Npc_sd_3040045000_02[1].png (250x250, 20K)

Post the fucking source RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1546697753152.png (600x471, 422K)

There is a difference between a browser game like Granblue and most of the games on Newgrounds.

I'm on my one month vacation, maybe I'll make it back to the last day of GW

because it's popular and image related

Attached: b.jpg (229x393, 25K)

Which is..?

tips on m2? should I be doing trains? I've never joined one

Attached: 1560091167873.jpg (1500x1500, 344K)

Too bad the gameplay is boring and the ost reeks of old MMORPG

At least most games ain't gonna bait you into wanting to give it money.

That's it? Seems like it's a game after all then.

>NEWS
>NEWS
>NEWS

Granblue Fantasy Versus:
>A big announcement is planned for Granblue Fantasy: Versus soon
Relink:
>Cygames believes that it should be courteous to gamers. Production on Granblue Fantasy: Relink is going well.
Project Awakening:
>The Project Awakening reveal trailer is actual gameplay footage running on a PlayStation 4 and not a cutscene.
Cygames in general:
>Cygames’ game engine is developed in-house. The company does not hesitate to use money on things like that.
>There are a number of titles both aimed for kids and adults in development.
>Takaki’s newest game is an action game with character designer Nan Yaegashi (Senran Kagura).
>Cygames is also looking into next gen consoles.
>Cygames is truly aiming to become the best studio in the world.
Source: gematsu.com/2019/06/kenchiro-takaki-working-on-action-game-with-nan-yaegashi-at-cygames-big-granblue-fantasy-versus-announcement-coming-soon-more

Attached: 1553462798648.jpg (3840x2160, 3.41M)

Do Grimnir first

I disagree completely, but you are entitled to your opinion by all means.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040057000_03[1].png (960x800, 199K)

Well i'm literally just starting dude, rank 38, only on chapter 28 of the story but Yuri's chapters and Sophie's chapter I could do damage and not die super easy weeks ago when I first unlocked the side story. But even now after I moved a little further I still can't do more than 2% damage on this boss when I was doing fine for the rest of the event

Attached: chrome_2019-06-26_05-55-21.png (637x868, 1.04M)

They need to make a good game first, but I'm willing to give them a chance.

I want to get back into it but don't remember my password and would have to start from scratch
How many Side Stories they got now senpai?

Dragalia Lost is an action mobile game co developed by Cygames and Nintendo
Game isn't dead, just slow but with still future ahead
We havn't lost...lost yet
Plus /drag/ divegrass team is one of the best in the VGL Summer Cup this year

Attached: 1561479591149.png (1268x1023, 425K)

>He doesn't give praise
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8yInYg0vs

I played this game for a month and I quit
I have no idea what to do and what to grind, the pastebin on /vg/ talked about building some grids or some shit with your weapons and I have no idea what the fuck they mean

All I do is occasionally log onto it when I see someone post on Yea Forums about Granblue having a "login to draw 10 characters" event.
I have around 50 SSR now, I guess collecting them is kind of fun even though I don't play the game anymore

Attached: er.png (579x898, 638K)

>ost reeks of old MMORPG
but that sounds great

You'll find certain side stories will have that difficulty bump, shit like the Aquours cringefest do the exact same thing. It's sort of a roadblock to prevent you from getting the SSR rewards at the end too quick. (It is as bullshit as it feels, so don't worry, you are doing nothing INHERENTLY wrong.)
Your best bets to go past the random difficulty bumps are;
>Try to identify their one trick pony move, and if luck wills it, find the one trick pony counter to it and put a character that meets that critera (difficult)
>Leave the fight until you can get the boss steadily down to about 50%, then toss in some full recovery elixirs to pad your way to finishing. Somewhat expensive, but gets the job done.
>Leave the fight altogether and periodically re-try it, at some point through upgrading your weapon skills and uncapping your characters/getting ranks, you'll suddenly breeze it.

Attached: Noah.(Granblue.Fantasy).full.1976934[1].jpg (3815x3420, 3.54M)

>ost reeks of old MMORPG
>shitting on one of the few things that makes this game worth following
Quit this life.

There's like no reason or even a way to legitimately grid build or min max anything that early desu. Should just play main story and side stories and events while getting used to the interface

Wasn't there a fight you were supposed to lose in the side story?

WHENS VAASUS??

I am taking a break, because I don't feel like investing multiple hours per day into the gacha grind when so many good games are coming out.
I still log in daily to do some stuff.
But Mario Maker 2 and Shadowbringers are only 2 days away.

Attached: 777799.jpg (669x1193, 120K)

You DO have one of them, right?

Attached: nier recruit.png (636x907, 968K)

Soon. Only like 80 more things.

I have no idea what equipment is good either since the last time I checked, people use SSR weapons as fodders so that confused me a lot

Makes sense, guess I'm just eager to get all the free characters and SSR weapons i can get. Thanks

Not really. I am halfway through Hard Arcarum so even if I wanted to invest time in getting one, the game effectively doesn't allow me due to the meme time gating in explorations.
Beyond that I am not even sure what Eternal or Evoker should I bother getting. Most of them are fairly uninteresting in design, and the only ones that seem consistently useful are Wind element, and I already have a gigantic surplus of Wind SSR's, which makes the effort feel wasted.

Attached: 757171a6111b6462e6be24c784372e74.jpg (400x299, 28K)

The important thing to remember is those people in the generals or the wikis have years on the game and just have a lot of good shit in their inventory and stash. So they can talk about using SSRs as fodder because they are at that point in the game.

When you start, you just take all the free stuff the game throws at you and slot things that make your numbers go up until walls come up and you need to start building

Grid building is putting 6 weapons that give a give boost to attack, 2 EX weapons or unique weapons (character or event weapons), a Bahamuht weapon that boosts depending on the characters race, and a Seraphic weapon that improves the grid overall

Here's a page from the fan wiki that goes into more detail
>gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids

guys, remember that time Ryu started looking for a fight?

Attached: 720px-Npc_zoom_3030104000_01.png (720x600, 211K)

post the full pic and I might

Whats a good method for fast leveling? I've been playing for couple of years now but I'm still sub rank 80. I need to get to HL to actually be able to do things I guess.

Literally finish grinding your basic grids and you'll automatically reach HL.

Yeah it does become bothersome to have a backlog of roadblocked Side Stories. Feel reassured however in that sooner or later you'll return to them and it will be so easy, you will be able to put your party on auto and forget about it, to farm steady rewards from it.
You should also not worry overmuch about those side stories that only give out SR party members, for how fun many of them sound, most you will bench almost immediately for any non-event SR of the same element you roll, unfortunately. (Some like Johann even have a same element, same functionality roll version that is simply outright better, with the same skills except upgraded, to make it that much more annoying.)
So just take it slow, and make sure you focus on just getting through the main storyline until you are forced to give it a rest.

Attached: 611px-Summon_b_2040046000[1].png (611x600, 630K)

Don't have time for another job

Slime blasting
Join the slime Co-Op mission with a white/black rabbit and get a hit in b4 it dies for 2k-3k EXP per kill
Or
Hunt slimes on hard difficulty and kill a Silver King Slime for 5k-10k EXP

I basically have a basic grid already, atleast a light version from it.

You don't have a basic light grid until you get at least 4 FLB Chev swords.

GBFV announcement is probably what that JP mobage reporter from Dengeki said he heard. If it is then they're going to be announcing the next beta phase at Anime Expo along with Zeta and Shirou. Then Metera and Percival will be shown at GranBlue Extra Fes which will have the second beta build playable.

Light guns work pretty much the same really, the difference is minuscule. He does need some of the EX from stories to add to it, but even then you get that one skill 10 harp too.

But I'm not light, I'm dark.

Is there a link for the Dengeki thing?

Lame ass green harvin for me. What a shame sun and justice are my most leveled arcarums

Playing Granblue Fantasy is a fucking full time job with all the bullshit you have to do and keep up with. I'll just play the spinoff games.

>character artwork portrays a pedantic slut
>character behaves, speaks and overall has nothing to do with that whatsoever

What did they mean by this

Attached: large[1].png (800x666, 277K)

Motivate me to finish the grind, Anons...

Attached: Screenshot (583).png (826x961, 1.06M)

It was just shit said on twitter. I'll go look for his account, but he said two weeks ago that Tifa was the Dissidia announcement and also said that FGO was getting ready to roll out a bunch of new servants back to back.

Wait until next magfest then.

Attached: married.png (632x910, 690K)

That the writers and artists don't spend much time together.

>Shirou
Oh god, if it's true, they are fucking BASED.

Well it sounds pretty fucking awesome if true, Shirou was on my wishlist

>meme class consistently outshined by most other classes
>Revenant Harp + Baal + Arulu suddenly turns you into such a ridiculous unstoppable ball of stacked healing and immunity and overpowered chain bursts and permanent triple hits with bonus damage for everyone

So all the shit I can easily give this game, I love how many random synergies you can scratch off and turn into something amazing out of the blue

Attached: 2-11[1].jpg (600x400, 34K)

>Shirou
>not Zooey

they will announce Zooey on AE instead for nigger rep

Lowain Bros are already in retard.

Zooey is Okinawan brown

Faggot.

both niggers

>gran intensely into drumming, standing behind the instrument
>djeeta stands away from it altogether holding the sticks like she has down syndrome

She's a woman she has no SOIYA

Nah m8. Djeeta just isn't a fiery delinquent aneue.

what do you expect from a slut

is shitty waifu art the best thing the game has to offer? because if so I'll pass

Where's the whole image you frick.

How do I get a gf who looks like this?

Still need 100 more astras for Borgerboi

But I am. Pholia bow flb when?

No retarded cuck.

WTF, Senran Kagura might as well stay dead at this point.
Also, how the hell did Takaki end up as producer for Project Awakening?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1557552142217.png (960x800, 216K)

>unironically playing gacha shit
Why the fuck would you to this and not just jerk off to the art?

Attached: 1561336372234.jpg (379x374, 18K)

ME WANT TO SEX ANIME GIRL

This but unironically

But it's dead, it's a new project with a male protag.

>try to make octo
>turns out i need to be level 100 just to be able to farm the required materials
what is this shit

Yeah I should've read the rest. Seems like it's focused on as an action game first.

>Doesn't google the filename + danbooru
Cowards, the lot of you. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3380683

I don't even have a decent water grid. I just love potatoes. That being said though it's way on the back burner since I've got more important things to focus on like getting some tier 4 classes.

Attached: s.jpg (479x444, 77K)

It's not that I haven't played and enjoyed a variety of games in my life and I don't know any better but rather it's cuz the game is genuinely fun for me. I can pour 500 hours into each MonHun, play every Souls game through NG+ multiple times, get invested in an indie title every now and then, play Smash when I can with friends but I always find myself wanting to just lazily grind in Granblue at the end of the day.

Attached: 1540335208362.jpg (548x884, 232K)

How's the anime?

How do i play it if it's not available worldwide user?

>incels
If you think they're the demographic, then you clearly don't know what that word means.

It just covers the boring ass tutorial and doesn't do much to make it interesting. The Djeeta episodes are better since they didn't bother with the main plot in those, but not by that much.

>we're already getting reruns and cygames is pushing all the emergency buttons (mym gacha, elly alt when she already got one for halloween, ieyasu rerun...)
Face it user the game is dying.

Attached: 1560824119005.jpg (490x637, 78K)

On Chrome

Yes it is

Not yet

Attached: 1560770644405.png (608x457, 157K)

>Making shit it up
Let me guess. Someone on /gbfg/ said it so now you think it's true?

>But it's dead,
It's a different project, retard.

Game was dead on arrival when they introduced alts on the third banner (the halloween one)
They also unsuccesfully exploited Feh's popularity by putting in their characters

FEH literally had Christmas alts left in the game since the beginning, which were obviously meant to be released a bit after launch before the game presumably got delayed a bit.

How much of it do I need to play to understand all the doujins?

Detto geimu!

Attached: 1519201748232.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Dragalia and /drag/‘s tranny problem is nothing compared to GBF and /gbfg/.

Even Lulu didn't make me play this game, much less a pair of tits.

I'm just lazy, anyway thank you user for these delicious chocolate baps

>They also unsuccesfully exploited Feh's popularity by putting in their characters
>"I don't know what collabs are"
Ironic you say that since dragalia treated those FE characters a lot better than FE Heroes ever did.

Attached: __marth_and_midgardsormr_fire_emblem_monshou_no_nazo_and_etc__sample-29fbd3ce1f22f35a99023a49afa7be8 (850x479, 88K)

I prefer Dragalia Lost

Attached: Veronica-5-star.png (1024x1024, 187K)

nah, fanservice heavy games are full of incel types. Keep thinking otherwise though.

>One-sided collabs
Yeah, they exploited feh

>Dragalia got best Veronica before Feh
Unacceptable

I hate playing fire. Stupid AES won't drop.

More like they knew a collab for Dragalia would bring in 0 interest or hype so they didn't bother.

All collabs with cygames are one-sided. You would know this if you weren't retarded.

Attached: D9aMvzpVUAA7Gpy.jpg orig.jpg (1500x1141, 495K)

Grubble is a fucking chore, go defeat the same bosses 200 times by mashing F5 in order to skip all animation, that's what grubble is

Not entirely true, the Tales collabs asked you to play Tales of Asteria to unlock rewards and new units in GBF(and in ToA), obviously that requirement was removed for their side story addition. Some Cinderella Girls events also asked to play CG to unlock characters.

working on it

Don't bamco and Cygames have some sort of deal together?

>GBF gets crossovers from actual IPs
>DL gets a crossover from another actual gacha game
There's a difference

I didn't get the costume I wish it would return

Their mistake was thinking anyone gives a shit about FEH OCs

Those were years ago. Nowadays they do collabs either for promotions or just whatevers.

Who's retarded now huh?

Attached: 58571214_p0.png (1157x1168, 1.31M)

No. Cute pig though.

Attached: D1aA3zQUcAA6-iO.png (566x800, 629K)

Standing blowjob

Attached: DPh7JzIVQAAMwVD.jpg (1437x2000, 301K)

You apparently, since you think a small number collabs with other mobile games means every collab is the same.

Attached: 1390765604109.png (227x253, 75K)

Already fully uncapped CC for the code geass event, I don't want to grind anymore fuck that, I'll wait to grind for Lyria's cunny summer outfit

Boobs too small in this one

Don't worry user. Magna fire is Cane + Shiva sword for endgame grid. AES is no long BiS due to high end contents requiring high HP to clear. Just farm 3 canes 3 swords and you are good. Fire is core for Luci HL and much sought after

stop shilling the game on Yea Forums you fuck
the game is already full of retarded secondaries because of versus
we're fucking FULL

I'm already playing Sdorica, though.

Attached: 1560479897958.png (800x955, 617K)

Not an Etika, Smash, or steam shilling thread.