Why are TF2 players like this?

Why are TF2 players like this?

Attached: D985G-gXoAA5lPX.jpg (1350x786, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18229147
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
steamcommunity.com/id/andenkite/
youtube.com/watch?v=cJMEhzv8cQw
strawpoll.com/6b553e6e
youtu.be/Ap1ea8bvMgw
youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtube.com/watch?v=gQPnj0t4rlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uL2_MvswlF4
youtube.com/watch?v=OyX6HnZW8Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHw3pkrY-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland was a mistake

just some autist

you mean based?

>that final "ok"
Nice one, OP

Attached: 1558384884746.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

>f2p tards
Not even once.

Fuck you, faggot

Fuck, forgot about the latter portion of that gif. Imagine that isn't there.

Gib Danzig

Go back to Twitter Marlon

you have to be at least a bit autistic to still be playing

Anyone named Henry was a mistake. Never met a decent Henry in my life, they're all dickheads.

>PUTIN
>I WAS ALMOST DONE
Based Vladdy.

f2p secondary. Figures

>I hate furries, weebs, commies. pony-lovers and other freaks that ruin my gaming experience

BASED Henry

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (454x455, 52K)

What about Henry of Skalitz?

How much you wanna bet that Marlon wasn’t doing anything wrong and just had an anime profile picture

Attached: 6176D38B-3D64-4E2B-9160-F9C25F71FB03.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Shitty game full of hackers and furfags

You mean Hal?

That Henry guy, I don't know who he is but he sounds fucking BASED!! KINO!!!!!

Free to play was a mistake

If you search his name I'm fairly sure he's the second one that comes up since there's tf2 in the recently played on that ones profile.

>I hate furries, weebs, commies. pony-lovers and other freaks that ruin my gaming experience
>Why are TF2 players like this?
Sounds pretty based to me

Attached: 1445887050056.png (350x418, 132K)

>ive won multiple tournaments and i carry my team every game and im an above average player
>i hate casual players
>i play tf2
why would you do that? why would you go on a game designed for casuals with NO pro-scene and no working ranked matchmaking, how fucking retarded can one man be? Is it because he is an bad player and playing super casual games and stomping "for fun" players makes him special?

Attached: 1525877296543.jpg (480x360, 8K)

based Henry putting weebs in their place

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1128x621, 622K)

Why are weebs like this?

Attached: ..png (698x342, 35K)

All them bitches be jelly bout my Steam profile.

Attached: r8 my sick profile description faggots.jpg (166x47, 2K)

You mean absolutely based?

>threw a autistic fit because marlon had an anime profile picture
Based henry putting weebs in their place

Attached: 547037CB-B828-44CC-82C2-F29808578435.jpg (566x635, 71K)

why do all you zoomers cheat in tf2?

I STARTED off hating him as I first read it, but hten he got progressively more based as time went on, what a absolute fucking lad

>that long as fuck bio
Why do people do this? Nobody cares who the fuck you are. Just do what I do and put “gay hentai enthusiast” like a normal person.

>I first installed Team Fortress 2 in 2011 when it became Free To Play
That's why.

>Marlon running the rape train on Polish autism.
What a CHAD!

>valuable member of the TF2 community
>as you can see by my medals below
stopped reading right there

>CLANNAIDS

tf2 is a cesspit of shitskin 3rd worlders and pol reject nazi larpers
literally a match made in heaven

Everyone has always cheated in TF2, just accept it.

Fpbp

hes autistic but hes right

>Dutch cunt turns out to be a filthy weeb degenerate
No fucking wonder this thread is full of assblasted trannies

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

>I first installed TF2 when it became free to play.
No better than a weeb or furry, fucking F2P faggot. F2Plets will never know the glory of paid TF2.

>can't handle the polish bantz
hahaha kurwa

Using an anime pfp is great, love the extra amount of seething it generates whenever you kill someone.

Attached: 1457307943384.jpg (506x543, 130K)

>Using an anime pfp is great, love the extra amount of seething it generates whenever you kill someone.

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

>comment before adding me
why

well you only proved his point because you are clearly assblasted.

that's fucking hilarious what a tool

>a valuable member of the TF2 community

>well you only proved his point because you are clearly assblasted.

Attached: 1529222009818.jpg (644x597, 52K)

At least have the balls to (you) him you pussy

>d*ch

They unironically shoud be friends
Henry and Marlon

have sex, incel.

shitting on each others faces all day but still playing together. ah what a sight.

cope

>lol i posted it again

Attached: 1555147291985.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

I exclusively play spy to rile up autists like the guy in OPs pic.

fpbp
t.pole

dilate

Tfw I basically do the same as pyro. Just target one guy the whole game

Based weeb dutchy defying frikandel culture

>f2p player thinks he knows about tf2 glory days
what a fucking polish nigger

Holy fucking based. OP! DEFEND YOURSELF NOW!
>NOW!
NOW!
>NOW!
NOW!
>NOW!
NOW!
>NOW!

Attached: now!.png (1170x756, 1.05M)

>Communist LARPers are another group. They're idiots brainwashed thinking they're som e sort of resistance to "evil" capitalists that provided them everything they have,
Capitalists didn't produce my clothes, food, and housing. Workers did. And capitalists exploit workers.
Why do younger posters have trouble grasping this very basic understanding of how labor works?

>guy who takes himself far too seriously and is an incel nazi roleplayer
>ryan gosling profile picture
why is this so common?

Isn't TF2 like full of weebs? How is he not having aneurysm every game?

why do people feel the need to write their entire fucking life story in their info boxes?
no one is going to read that shit and no one cares

Attached: file.png (698x555, 711K)

is this you OP???????

Attached: weebfag.png (1876x877, 2.26M)

Dude I fucking met this guy earlier on Steel, he kept raging at me cause I managed to scored HS'

A lot of alienated young men like to see themselves as the ebin loner who could lash out and kill everyone in teh room... but won't... It's a way to view their autistic introversion not as meekness, but as a masculine restraint of power. A front. Why do you think doomer bullshit is a thing?

Attached: 1536133533918.jpg (2600x1200, 993K)

>when the autistic pole who writes an essay about himself on his steam profile is actually less spergy than OP
lmfao...embarrassing.

>"i am an above average player"

Attached: 1507502007646.jpg (716x545, 41K)

>phlog pub stomper with medic girlfriend manage to win a round on the opposing team
>say something about him carrying a team
>he responds with "Yeah I'm used to carrying trash"
>gets instantly votekicked
I don't know why, but I felt good.

What, was some 3rd worlder freaking out because you were shitting on him? It happens to me a lot because my name is "Pantsu on head" and games are usually full of autists who love telling everyone how much they hate anime and love trump.

t. Henry

This is the guy that took a shit in Henry's mouth? ahahaha, get rekt you polish faggot.

>Why are TF2 players like this?
Because it's a dead game inhabited by bots, 3rd worlders, erping degenerates and boomers who can't accept that their favorite game is dead

Attached: 1558053849150.jpg (184x184, 15K)

>reddit
>go back

You hit the nail on the head user. Europeans are all poor so they're stuck playing shit like this. Also all the zoomers who's first fps was tf2.

Good Day Henry

fpbp

Attached: Polish = Nigger of Europe.png (748x780, 7K)

>who are you quoting Marlon???

Playing a game because it is solid rather than because it is trendy is a noble pursuit, imo.

Attached: 1542594989064.jpg (600x800, 70K)

let me guess, you live in poland

Make a good FPS and I'll move on.

>TF2 has been out for 12 years
>It has the same amount of characters as it did at launch
Valve is the world's laziest company.

It was never good to begin with, just filled with degens and normalfags who were too shitty for Quake.

>implying

Attached: 1540288392182.png (300x300, 54K)

what a no life loser.

>#ImWithHer
Now I get why Henry threw a hissy fit.

Why is it always EU cu cks that are obsessed with Hilary or Trump? Literally fucking obsessed.

Not anymore. I am White now.

You missed the "I'm in most of my steam groups as a joke"

I'm in an Islam Furries group.

Who team Henry here?

Top half of his life story; not based.

Bottom half; based.

Do you think Henry, the autistic slav would be able to dicern it?
He saw some anime girl and Hillary in the same page and snapped.

>Who team sore loser here!
Not me.

Has anyone ever come across a person like this in real life?

Attached: 1544855818136.jpg (371x353, 21K)

I'm more of a team Marlon kinda guy, he's probably a virgin weeb but atleast he isnt a normalfag incel like Henry.

The best part about this is he didn't just ruin this polish fag's match, he ruined his entire day. 3rd worlders rely on things like f2p games for joy. My only advice to Henry is get gud.

Hahahaha holy shit, if true, Marlon is a fucking beast.
>seen anime and Hilary on same page and just snapped
I haven't laughed like that in a fucking while

People like this don't leave the house

What, someone who hates when someone is better than them? Yeah in like the kindergarten-3rd grade.

People who can't control themselves? Yeah plenty. Ought to be put down desu.

so this is the power of Poland... a White paradise...

Just like in Henry's teachings, the weebs try to steer away from the topic. He isn't angry because he lost, he's angry because a filthy weeb was in his game.

Can someone post the guy who cheated to get his account banned on ”purpose”? He had that soldier hat that was worth 10k or something.

You can at least have a game with Marlon without any trouble.

Encountered plenty of shitters like Henry who are the ones who in fact ruin games.

and the filthy weeb shit in his mouth

Based?

Sounded like Marlon didn't leave either. Henry just continued having an autistic meltdown while getting his ass handed to him.

Attached: 1539247678750.png (602x372, 297K)

Why is it that whenever someone starts talking about 'community' they always end up being an insufferable faggot?

>weebs cause seething to dangerous levels
Dare I say... based?

>communist doesn't know anything about the world and defends the most vile and dangerous ideology like a moron
Clockwork

Attached: 4lels.jpg (250x240, 15K)

Guy seems pretty based to me, you sure you're not some commie weeb furry deserving his rage?

cheers

Guy literally spergs out over an anime picture. The guy clearly went into the match with a huge ego and the moment someone one ups him he loses his mind and chimps out. Imagine playing mario party at your place and beers are involved, who would you rather have over. Marlon or Henry the sperg?

They feel they need to belong to something but at the same time they feel they must own it.

Trannies, weebs, and furries are loved by no one but their own kind. I'd also go so far as to say that there is significant overlap between the three. Volksfursecution when?

Attached: 1559760802890.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

I don't understand the replies, this seems like the most sane and self-aware ironic weeb i've seen in a long time.

>getting baited so hard you feel the need to post about it on mongolian yurt building forums

based erika dabbing on autistic poolacks

Le Henry boogeyman isn't a get out of jail free card. Defend yourself.

Attached: DzhUDYJVsAADDOz.jpg (309x309, 14K)

You commies are like broken fucking records.

TF2 is probably the most fun game to cheat on. You'll always get a reaction and it's pretty hilarious.

>a paragraph on his STEAM profile about how people should talk to him on steam (implying literally anyone would want to be friends with him)
>chinese cartoon profile picture
>im only autistic as a joke!
>i'm not going to respond to you when you message me. (implying anyone is going to message him)
>chinese cartoon badge
>level 55
>chinese cartoon themed videogames
>1000+ screenshots
etc, etc...

I almost want to to see poor 3rd worlders lose their shit.

Of course Marlon. I don't want a fun atmosphere ruined by the fact we might have to tackle Henry to the ground and chloroform him because someone took one of his stars.

why do tankietards always pretend to know more about communism than people who actually lived under the soviet regime?

don't forget the countless pony fags obsessed with TF2

t. """"Henry""""

Attached: not_real_communism.png (500x484, 154K)

literally me

These threads make me realize how bad I had EU scum.
>duh-duh-duh-dumb amerimutt!!
cope

the fucking GDR had a higher quality of life than the average american in 2015

This guy made me laugh. But "Commies" and leftists are a problem. Communism and Capitalism are both sides of the same coin. Kosher Sandwich. And commies/leftists are bottomfeeding status seekers. And they're evil, and immoral.

>people don't realize that henry is doing it on purpose to make weebs seethe, proven by the mere existence of this thread
henry is absolutely based and you're all faggots.

Attached: 1554374126443.png (640x640, 545K)

Based Henry keeping weebs and trannies in check.

nice english, pedro

By losing??

and 3rd world pol larpers are the exact same breed of filth as all of those

>Capitalists didn't produce my clothes, food, and housing.
They did.
>Workers did.
Workers didn't design it and were just ants.
Can't have an ant colony without a queen.
>And capitalists exploit workers.
As they should. Leadership is exploitation, and exploitation is not bad. You have been exploiting your surroundings and your parents since you were born.
>Why do younger posters have trouble grasping this very basic understanding of how labor works?
Why do stupid people like yourself who don't see the full picture talk stupid shit and can't realize why applied communism always gets evicted from every nation sooner or later?
You are as bad as Nazis in Eastern Europe, i know it's a tough thing to wrap your mind around being a dumb Westcuck who hasn't gone through everything, but you are unwelcome. You deserve to be dragged to the concentration camps to realize the sins of your Nazi whites and then you deserve to be dragged to gulag's mass graves to realize the sin of your current ignorant white stupidity.

OHNONONO DRIVEBROS
WHAT HAPPENED TO US

He may have a lost a game of TF2, but he won the genetic lottery and he won at life, at least compared to weebs

Attached: 48BF47DE-C17C-4C7F-9BE2-07EA26537A6B.jpg (119x124, 3K)

I remember some guy who claimed to be a doctor paying for admin in one of my favorite community servers and then turning on all of the cheats for himself and teleporting around rocket gibbing people.
>Dude you're fucking ruining the server, you're here all of the time, now.
>WHAT THE FUCK ITS A FREE COUNTRY I CAN SPEND MY MONEY HOWEVER I WANT

Literally the server had to shut down a month later.
Not a shock, he was a tradefag with literally thousands spent on hats that he didn't wear.

I think TF2 just attracts the obsessive type.

>polish
heh heh, nice try

I... But...

Attached: 1501016523301.png (600x580, 360K)

>genetic lottery
>Polish
Pick 1 (one)

beats being a tranny weeb i guess

>polish
>genetic lottery

>those basic bitch VNs in the featured

Attached: 57894745756757867946746758746735624534523452.jpg (512x502, 29K)

Nothing is worse than being european except being russian. or gay or a tranny

It's Ok To Be Slav

Attached: 14578420725470.png (600x400, 505K)

Why does every fag think they are an above average player.

>hates LARPers
>is a LARPer himself
based retarded slav

>cross posting to twitter and Yea Forums

Attached: Adachi.png (554x838, 209K)

>thinking 'european' is a nationality
bravo

Why do people take their gay little steam profiles so seriously?

>higher quality of life
>cowering every day in fear from the Stasi
>literally being mistaken as inspiration for 1984 if it didn't publish in 49
>being a country which was in the center of political basketball of image masturbation which would of course have both USA and the Soviet Union investing massively in it as appearance masturbation to entice surrounding countries in the fight for ideological influence, including Soviets killing millions of Ukrainians and others in the process to funnel shit into GDR because everyone's attention is on GDR and not Ukraine at the time
>higher quality of life
You clueless stupid uneducated dumb westcuck, get the fuck out and go reparation to black people instead of farting your ignorant uneducated opinions on shit you don't know anything about.

because when you have likely 2000+ hours in a game like most tf2 bronies do, you better be at least above average

>I joined when it became free to play
He's the cancer that killed TF2

tf2 would be dead otherwise, face it retard

autism in Henry comment section uwu

I mean anything in cuckland would suck. Europe is just full of poor trash honestly. Countries like Italy don't honestly look bad but it'd be horrible to live there. Especially because the majority of EU countries like germany, etc. you literally can get arrested for saying nigger.

seems fine to me
TRULY a real human bean

Attached: 1509404986483.png (621x675, 228K)

It had enough players

Tf2 is zoomer's first fps.

Was it Poland or another country that a little girl was raped by a refugee and the parents had to apologize to the refugee?

Is that why people always tried to get out?

>525 groups
>Reddit
>Yea Forums
YIKES

honestly if you have hands and the correct number of chromosomes you're above average in tf2
not even shitting on the game, i have played it a lot, but there's a lot of barely sentient players

Austria.
Slavs don't have to apologize to Muslims for shit because Muslims have been invading, attacking, genociding, and enslaving them first.
Only dumb ignorant Westcucks hold guilt towards Muslims for the past 5 decades of history, the rest of the world has been dealing with this dumb filth for 1400 years at most and 700 at least and there's a reason 4 billion people want the Muzzies to get the fuck out and go back to their desert.

Very autistic. Got his RP buddies to spam then posted it on Yea Forums looking for "muh anonymous army exdee".

No it didn't and im damn sure Valve knows about that more than you

>getting spammed by dorky weebs for 10 hours
Henry causing so much seethe.

Ohh okay, i thought it was either Sweden or Poland.
>the west
the few muslims here in America are majorly in check. I've never seen them act out in public or start shit.

Too bad its all projection.

There is nothing wrong with being Polish.

Typical Dutch faggot, gayest people on earth.

>hates weebs
>hates furries
>hates horsefuckers
>kino avatar
literally /ourguy/

Attached: 1491169720251.png (317x423, 54K)

>don't try dumb scam on me, i want fall for it
sound like a guy who fell for it many times

replace all that shit with stupid Yea Forums memes and they're no different than the faggots around here.

>the few muslims here in America are majorly in check. I've never seen them act out in public or start shit.
Because the Quran teaches them when to keep humble and when to lie, and when to act out, as Muhammad was wise in his implementation of politics into Abrahamic scriptures to create Islam. The only calm Muslim is a cowering Muslim who recognizes power.
You have a saying in English so i'll translate you the Slavic take on it:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me for 1400 years and get the fuck out of these lands or risk genocide when you act out a single more time.

>2019
>He isn't a furry or at the very least thinks that furries are bad

lol, faggot. There is nothing wrong with being a furry, jerking it to furry porn, or liking furry characters and fur shit. Literally nobody cares, I laugh because anti-furries who were on ED back when they were 13 are some of the cringiest people on the planet, and they're getting worse every year as younger and younger newfags try to join in.

Before /trash/, people would literally post Hard Blush comics on Yea Forums and everyone was furry for Krystal, Renamon, and Maid Marian. You're wrong and probably gay, don't reply to this post.

Attached: King John point.jpg (494x469, 77K)

>nederkanker
godverkankerdomme

>The man himself just commented on his profile.

Will he grace us here on Yea Forums?

>started playing since f2p

Faggot

I once visited some friends of family in states and had a wonderful time staying at their house and talking with their kid.
Guy spew memes 24/7 and told me about super secret site called Yea Forums where he and his true friends on board(like forum) pwnd noobs online.
That was so cringeworthy that I spend next 2 night at some thot

>tfw nobody has sent you an invite in almost a decade

Attached: jus.jpg (480x360, 9K)

sent ;)

epic meme groups.

that's pretty embarrassing bro...imagine being such an unremarkable individual. people send me invites all the time just for carrying them/ shitting on them...not only are you an autist but you also suck at videogames too...sad life.

i send you a jar full of cum, nigger.

>#imwithher
kek

anime avatar fags always suck at the game

now furry avatar fags on the other hand holy fuck

Attached: 1539301882299.png (1280x720, 650K)

Attached: 1531845313089.png (785x788, 284K)

>You can at least have a game with Marlon without any trouble.
Unless you do something wrong and they post you on Yea Forums.

Why are European autists always so much more intense than American autists? American autists are typically just goofy, annoying spergs that make you feel awkward and don't understand social cues. European autists, on the other hand, always seem to be really fucking strange, angry, off-putting, and profoundly ill.

fricken epic

Attached: [].jpg (640x212, 20K)

...I don't get why you're mad bro, i told you i feel sorry for you, but i also explained that, factually if you had literally anything remarkable about you, people would be lining up to be friends with you. I apologize, if you misread me as being condescending...Just trying to help my........
Friend.

>Encountered plenty of shitters like Henry who are the ones who in fact ruin games.
if someone can 'ruin' your game by being a meanie in chat you're a fucking cuck that deserves to be kicked out. henry is based, marlon is a pussy weeb that complains on Yea Forums because someone was mean to him.

Don't do something wrong then. Don't chimp out. It's easy.

>taking banter seriously in a video game

Has he posted his co-ordinates??

But someone ruined Henry's game just by being there. That seems worse to me. It's like going to a party and ruining the atmosphere by throwing a hissy fit because there's someone there he doesn't like.

Our Messiah Henry is coming!

Have you ever been in Poland?

>ok
marlon is the real hero here.

>Don't do something wrong then.

Attached: igkf485386743'.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

20 years and i havent meet one like that

>erika avatar
>putting normalfag in his place
>ok
can i send a friend request, marlon?

only furries, barneyfriends and trannies are worth going up against (with the exception of jojotards)

>roblox animators hate henry
OHNONONO HENRYBROS
WHAT DO YOU WE DO?

Attached: yotel.jpg (374x401, 24K)

What the fuck are you niggers spamming my steam comments for

because steam is filled with bots and idiots that try to scam you.
if you have a lot of items you get these invites all the time.
lot of people put it on their profile

Welcome.

Nice LARP

What the fuck, Henry is a namefag? Stop ruining my illusion I have of you.

I'm a gay faggot and i like tranny peckers in my ass

>My struggle
wew

f-fuck

Attached: 1554533003555.png (926x128, 27K)

bro... you don't know me...
you don't know what I've been through.....
what I've dealt with....

and you are pretending to be this messiah figure....
nah chief....

Attached: 1550019937008.png (690x960, 1.15M)

Hey friend I believe we got off to the wrong start, how about we stop the hostility and talk about this at the dinner table together?

Marlon was this SEETHING.

Attached: epictwitterscreencapupvotestotheleft.jpg (659x747, 72K)

ja doe is nederlands dan he kun je zeker niet he stiekeme neppert

>guysss please give me money UwU just an ironic weeb :33
everyone who supports marlon is a weeb tranny and should off yourself. this just proves that henry was, indeed, in the right.

Attached: 1553742873077.png (891x570, 244K)

sure dude

>marlon ive got your steam profile and im gonna wring your fucking neck
>ok
>I would be top competitive player if I had a godo team with appropriate skills
>comments now being flooded
o i am laffin

I miss the old Marlon, straight from the 'Go Marlon. Chop up the penis Marlon.

Attached: ________.jpg (643x762, 52K)

>I just hate weebs, furries, commies, pony-lovers and other freaks that ruin my gaming experience

Attached: 1558186206994.png (723x666, 163K)

We need a seperate board for degenerate Marlon scum, Henrygods cannot coexist with them.

"Self-aware ironic" is one of the most irredeemably garbage fucking personas someone could possibly adopt and it's invariably just a flimsy cover for a deeply insecure and timid personality

You have no idea how many low level shitters add people on Steam from TF2 simply because they have a high Steam level or because they played together

They look like an avid dilator.

>literaly paragraphs of /pol/ roleplaying, unironically titled "My Struggle"

>don't add me if you don't know me and don't tell me who you are, don't add me if you want to roleplay, don't bother me
Marlon seems like the ideal Yea Forums poster to play with to be honest.

Thanks for your opinion on the matter

>lol i posted it again

>Poland
It's a shame. Would play with him but I'm from NA

Any post with a lot of replies will just turn the entire thread into a bunch of posts echoing those replies, it's just how it is. Everyone will have forgotten about it by the time it 404s anyway.

Which state has the most tranny weebs so I can go into a massive killing spree?

>erikaposter
fricking based

No problem, someone has to tell you to grow a set of balls user

Based umineko chad

Attached: Battler grin.png (229x197, 58K)

oh no we've been found out

Attached: henry.png (660x81, 11K)

>all those people in the comments
>all of their profiles
Oh god it hurts.

i agree with him 100%

LOL
Welcome to Yea Forums Henry, we are legion don't mess with us :)

Attached: 9034862398574.png (638x73, 10K)

I feel like this whole thing was set up by both parties.

All weebs should die

Attached: 1556130170512.jpg (857x1200, 102K)

HENRY I WOULD NEVER PLEASE DONT LUMP ME IN WITH THE SAME WEEB MARLON FAGS

Attached: 1561547291599.jpg (227x223, 27K)

Valve just doesn't care anymore, retard

Based. Kill weebs.

Attached: 1560741029521.jpg (869x1024, 291K)

ok pedro

Henry's come to see us. God be praised.

i'd fuck marlon's boypussy
tfw no marlon bf

Why is Henry so mad?

Attached: 1484596528728.png (2560x1440, 1.74M)

>weeb and a tranny with weeb and tranny friends
Modern Yea Forums looking great.

what about sir henry motherfucker

Dilate

I'm glad such a respected and sophisticated adult was able to tell me that, i wouldn't know what to do with my life otherwise. Literally shaking rn

Marlon over 500 steam groups
>Reddit
>Yea Forums

Attached: 1530731808753.jpg (480x480, 161K)

its the overinflated ego. even americans hate america so they know they have no high ground to stand on. europeans on the other hand have a massively overinflated sense of self-worth which affects even their autists

Henry is /based/

Chaspen basically in tears over Etika lmao.

personally I use an mlp avatar

Attached: Henry_on_the_weebs.jpg (944x71, 10K)

Dilate marlon.

No problem at all! By the way, getting overly defensive and falling back on epic sarcasm when confronted makes you look like a teenage girl and really just shows how well I touched a nerve. You don't need to get upset, you just have to stop being such a shitty person

Martranny has reddit and Yea Forums as steam groups holy kek
Based HenrygigaGODS

Sounds based to be

Henry im with you fuck marlon gay faggot.

>forgetting merasmus

>autist has meltdown
>reply with 'ok'
>continues to melt down
>has autistic life story about how he'd be a good comp player BUT
>furries, ponyfags, weebs, and commies live rent free in his head
Eat shit and die, Henryfags. TF2 has belonged to us for years.

Attached: muerto.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

Bruh this entire fucking thread

Attached: 1527346166798.jpg (970x990, 99K)

HENRY HAS FORSAKEN US

HE HAS CAST US DOWN WITH THE FURRIES AND WEEBS

a four o' four is about to strike bait.
many weeaboos will begin to dilate.

Reminder Marlon did nothing wrong and was just playing the game

>openly admits he visit Yea Forums

yea dude lol

Attached: marlondiscord.png (260x165, 14K)

Joining the passive agresiveness stance sure says a lot about you too buddy, i'm sure taking some random person on the internet seriously will improve my life a lot

Hey Marlon, tell MonroeShow he's cute in the DMs for me.

Why seethe so hard my friend? It's time for change. TF2 belongs to us now. You are weak and stupid.

Attached: 1561523769593.png (657x527, 43K)

We are the Marlon defence squad. We will find you and suck your dick.

Attached: 1517158430582.png (299x291, 154K)

hes a cuck and a bigger loser than Travis as of now. he brings great shame to assassins everywhere.

WE HAVE A MAN ON THE INSIDE

LOL if only hatfags cared about the wellbeing of their hat game instead of being idpol autists

>Weeb
>Redditor
>Twatterfag
>Discordtranny
lol

Hey guys I just want to apologize for making this thread, me and Henry have fixed this mistake together and started dating.

>le don't show your power level sekrit club
it's obvious from his tweets that he comes here anyway

Is this still true?

Attached: =-=--=.jpg (649x899, 69K)

me reading the posts of Marlonfags

Attached: 1561538954571.png (249x298, 174K)

he's loving it lads

Attached: lovingattention.png (555x98, 11K)

>We will find you and suck your dick.
NO! anything but that!

11/10 seems like a cool guy

baased henry

Marlon is power bottom. Henry will fuck his ass.

Attached: 1561230969419.png (734x823, 394K)

either that or the tranny infestation is even worse than we thought

#TeamMarlon
Weebs rise up!

No one is talking about you faggot, we're idolizing Henry the weeb-gasser.

>the polish flag
Every time it's a guy like this it's a fucking pole.

I joined the server, some youtuber with 1.3m subs is now apart of this

Attached: 63c6d2a84f8bf5ee2f957daded68439e.png (624x242, 30K)

little sissy faggot probably wants henry to dominate his boipucci

Based, Henry BTFO.

You fuck with Marlon, you fuck with us. Now pull your dick out!

Attached: 1469790073438.jpg (853x960, 111K)

All these kids are trying too hard. How do you take the internet that serious. Faggotry. I see this mentality everywhere.

who here /nobhead/?

holy shit im in the server too

Not in "secret club" kinda way, more like "shame"

Henry vs Marlon fist fight. Im betting everything on henry.

People call me Marlon, I am an above average weeb and a valuable member of the anime community as you can see by my VN's below. I main STEINS;GATE as I like to own all the no life fucking losers acting like it's all "just an anime" which is really just an excuse for their poor taste. I've won multiple masturbation tournaments, I am proficient at STEINS;GATE, Little Busters!, Clannad or Higurashi When They Cry which are the best VN's btw. Real book mains are objectively the worst people. People accuse me of using auto clickers or hacks, no that's just game sense and muscle memory I've accumulated over 20 years. I carry my dick every single time in pubs and I would be top competetive player if I had a good team with appropriate masturbating skills. But what pisses me off the most aren't the virgins...

strawpoll.me/18229147
Shit thread

marlon posts pictures of himself in maid outfits visiting Yea Forums is the least shameful thing he does

the whole Henry pasta in profile looks to much bait-polished. All right words in needful places

Please help us with the final solution to the tranny/weeb menace plaguing this place, Henry. You're our only hope.

WHO MARLON GANG HERE

never! you'll never deepthroat me and vacuum my load out!

yooo

/o/ reporting in for /nobhead/

Attached: 1544638592892.png (519x637, 301K)

I'd suck Marlon's feminine penis.

>marlon posts pictures of himself in maid outfits
But does it suits him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516707028796.jpg (900x900, 55K)

right here nigga

Attached: cops.jpg (320x252, 24K)

>both sides even
this is almost as impressive as satsukis ass vs ryuukos tits

Marlon is an attention whore but Henry is a raging mega autist.
Both are awful in their own ways really.

Attached: 1559954768296.png (718x499, 204K)

>50/50

This is the civil war that will tear Yea Forums apart.

Skrrrrt brrrrat brrrrrat

/k/ommando in for the /nobhead/s

Attached: 197.png (389x411, 269K)

he looked pretty cute yeah

Marlon did nothing wrong

this thread needs to die

Attached: doe.png (198x211, 69K)

Based, Yea Forums is a pro Marlon board. Henrincels should kill themselves.

>I'm sharing a thread with this many marlonposters
Absolutely disgusting. Nobhead for life.

as a radical centrist I

Suck dicks on daily basis.

We will absolutely have our way. Marlonfriends never fail!

Attached: 1517497554070.png (198x198, 75K)

okay marlon, you can go back to jerking off to drawings now

No retard. This shit is forced.

HENRY NIGGERS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
Weebs must go.

Attached: Drive01PR190911.jpg (900x600, 100K)

yo it's me HenryNobhead and I have one question - u mad? fucking no life furry fag had to go on Yea Forums to get his boyfriends to defend him. you wouldn't say shit to me in the face faggot. this is what i fucking hate, fucking no life fucking idiots thinking they're some hot shit and acting morally superior. remember, at the end of the day i am the one laughing, not you or any of your tranny friends. why didn't you add the part where you got, dominated, btfo'd and cried then ragequit? fucking no brain cat fucker. i will be owning all of you weebs all day everyday until every single one gets exiled from the tf2 community and it becomes a fine place once again

as a proof it's me I will link this comment on my steam profile after the wall of text. if that won't work I will just add "123fuckweebs123"
steamcommunity.com/id/andenkite/

Attached: ava.png (232x223, 118K)

>before adding me
cringe. Imagine making rules as to what kind of people are allowed to add you

wow look at this funy gay porn intro video LOL youtube.com/watch?v=cJMEhzv8cQw

Attached: ineedtogetfucked.png (372x371, 146K)

Listen here marlon you gay faggot. Henry dabbed on your ass like no one before okay? You are just tranny gay anime weeb. Henry is full fledged alpha and you are his beta bitch boy. Get on your knees and suck that dick you faggot.

Attached: 1558734199508.png (567x474, 294K)

it's to weed out spambots retard

HOLY BASED

Reporting, FUCK henry niggers.

BASED

YOU ARE A NIGGER
EAT DICKS AND DIE

Henry is based and takes a stand against degeneracy, Marlon fags are all reddit and discord trannies

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: smj4jzewnuc21.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

based

>It's really him

DELIVER US FROM WEEBS AND FURFAGS

/his/torian reporting in for /nobhead/s

Attached: 1555789991522.jpg (1600x870, 290K)

YOURE THE FUCKING BEST HENRY FUCK MARLONNIGGERS

Attached: 1535994952321.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

The virgin Marlon:
>Watches cartoons for small Asian children
>Joins a bunch of steam groups """"ironically""""
>Uses Yea Forums like a faggot
>Weak, timid personality, can only reply to Henry with a frail "ok"

The CHAD Henry
>Has never watched a cartoon in his entire life
>Profile heroically details his struggle for all of the world to read
>Rightfully shames the weeaboo trash in the middle of a TF2 game
>Has never paid a single dime for items in TF2

marlon would enjoy that though

wow look at this funy gay porn intro video LOL youtube.com/watch?v=cJMEhzv8cQw

Attached: wowlookatthisfunypornintrovideo.png (763x662, 476K)

1v1 me you polak piece of trash

FUCK WEEBS

Attached: 1560950611800.png (308x320, 78K)

FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: ashe1.jpg (900x1200, 715K)

imagine being this mentally unhinged

BASED

>you wouldn't say shit to me in the face faggot
I'll meet you in Danzig, faggort.

Henry, I hate to tell you this, but you're not a very friendly person.

Attached: slowpoke2018.png (542x300, 279K)

BASED
CRINGE

Attached: 1526274900169.jpg (740x740, 433K)

LITERALLY SEETHING
KILL YOURSELF

based Mr. Rawbawto putting Henryniggers in their place

Attached: 9034862398574.png (299x629, 28K)

KING

holy based

BASED
A LITERAL GOD
LET'S BASH SOME TRANNY SKULLS IN COMRADE

>mfw I actually know Marlon

Internet is fucking weird small place

Based and gaypilled wow look at this funy gay porn intro video LOL youtube.com/watch?v=cJMEhzv8cQw

Attached: 6ca771027f3e5033e69c7441b6c7c170.jpg (1200x1600, 127K)

Hey Faggots,
My name is Henry, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: drive.jpg (2000x1331, 613K)

Based. All weebs, trannies, furfags, bronies, and communists should be gassed.

>Only 3000 hours in TF2
OHNONONONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HENRY'S HEAD AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560601372497.png (180x181, 44K)

MARLONTRANNIES ON LIFE SUPPORT

Tell him he's a faggot and henry is the GOAT.

>implying I'm not a Henryfag
Gas the weebs, culture war NOW

How will marloncommies ever recover????? Is this the final nail in the fag coffin?

You're a good lad. Fuck anime and FUCK weeaboos.

Attached: ginko.jpg (950x1000, 945K)

I've had people from here add me that i knew from online games way back in the day. Turds in a toilet stink together etc etc

>umineko picture
Please dilate Marlon.

Absolutely based, how will trannies ever recover?

>fear from the Stasi
>muh ebil gommy watching me
Burgertard as usual projects its reality.

Attached: IMG_0617.png (1200x1200, 380K)

Why would a reasonable person post anything like this?

strawpoll.com/6b553e6e

MARLON, IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU NEED TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND PROVIDE PROOF JUST LIKE HENRY DID. IF YOU DON'T COMPLY WITHIN 5 MINUTES THEN YOU HAVE LOST AND WILL BE DDOSED FOR A WEEK

>Significantly more pro-Henry posts itt
>Strawpoll says its even
The absolute state of Henryniggers right now, samefagging to gain more support
MARLON SAVE US FROM THIS CANCER

Attached: 238579283745.jpg (500x545, 38K)

How can this kind of subhuman scum still be alive in 2019?
This is deviant style of writing.

Attached: Clipboard09.jpg (420x236, 15K)

Destroying fags since 1943

Henry still sore from the long dick fucking from Marlon he has to go full damage control HOURS LATER.
You lose, deal with it fag.

Attached: 1557779832541.png (509x269, 141K)

Why do autistic retards with no social skill rush to "social" games like mmos and multiplayer games anyway? Seems like there is a far larger number of genuine aspies whose sole identity is memes in those genres than in any other, grand strats and simulations included.
I thought these mistakes were socially reclusive, as they should be.

MARLON GANG MARLON GANG MARLON GANG MARLON GANG fuck weebs, furries, commies, pony-lovers, trannies, and other freaks that ruin my gaming experience. MARLON GANG MARLON GANG MARLON GANG MARLON GANG MARLON GANG

Attached: ohnoes.png (499x349, 179K)

Get fucked lil marlon tranny, you got BTFO

Attached: 10325154_10152675990295060_7246293258773348282_n.jpg (281x299, 24K)

>implying it's not Marlon and his discord tranny friends spamming polls

>ok

the perfect answer to his umad tirade

Trannies BTFO

Attached: Clarkson_veneilemässä.jpg (994x930, 50K)

marlon made this thread first so we all know who is getting dicked up the ass

Yeah, I'm thinking this is the post to end it all

Attached: 1557249087724.jpg (1034x1264, 193K)

Commit suicide you polish subhuman

>strawpoll.me/18229147
>its still even

Attached: john origami.jpg (175x188, 42K)

Hitler did nothing wrong

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: ss+(2018-10-23+at+12.47.16).png (119x124, 35K)

IMAGINE GETTING BTFO'd BY A WEEB.

Attached: lol.jpg (850x1200, 831K)

1 MINUTE LEFT FAGGOT

Where'd you find that picture of Henry

those are twitter trannies, they never seen an anime episode in their life

Even with their both play times combined they still have low hours, somebody get these bitch ass larpers outta here please.

Attached: 1561464012001.png (640x401, 571K)

all 3rd world countries were a mistake in online gayms. profile descriptions beyond 2 lines that aren't purely memeing were a mistake as well.
low-hanging, meaningless fruit. 7 years ago when the scourge emerged, it would have meant something. now it is the equivalent of having an anti-cheating steam group publicly visible on your profile; the ultimate symbol of projection and lying.

Attached: poverty-stricken retard.png (608x909, 696K)

Where is Marlon?

Attached: HELPMEMARLON.png (625x76, 11K)

Based

t. weeb

another anime fago in the casket

Will this thread be the one to split Yea Forums in a total civil war? Will this be the war that will end an era?

Henry's nobhead has gone inside your mother more times than you can ever samefag. Keep coping, bitchboy

Attached: 1555090832557.jpg (300x223, 110K)

strawpoll.me/18229147
Vote fuckers
Whoever wins by bump count is king

Henry literally chimped out over a game of TF2. He can't cope with the fact that a weeb is better than him.

i'm here.
i already posted on twitter and my steam profile that i'm watching this thread.
love you guys.

also, i'm not OP of thread, and anyone namefagging isn't me.

currently am talking to Henry, trying to make up and become friends. he doesn't seem to be up for it unfortunately.

Attached: henry chat.png (500x682, 126K)

kino post

Based Henry
Fuck you Marlon you dickhead weeb

DON'T END THE WAR HENRY, WE HAVE THIS WEEB FUCK BY THE BALLS.

OH NO NO NO
HENRY IS ASS BLASTED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: JUST1.gif (800x430, 564K)

He moved on with his life, probably out having sex and not seething all day over a game of TF2. Kind of pathetic Henry can't do the same.

BASED

HAHAHAAHHA MARLON TRANNIES BRIGADING FROM DISCORD AND HENRY IS STILL MORE POPULAR, GET FUCKED TRANNIES

Attached: 1555211558704.gif (220x236, 307K)

>I just hate weebs, furries, commies, pony-lovers and other freaks that ruin my gaming experience.
Omega based.

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The beginning of a beautiful friendship

>i saw your crying
>stop seething
>literally the only one mad
lol

BASED MARLON WITH THE SAVE, LOOKS LIKE THE BALL IS BACK ON HENRY'S COURT
WE COULD GET A GAY ROMANCE OUT OF THIS YET, LADS

>crying on twitter
>"was just playing TF2 and this dude got so mad at me for having an anime avatar lol"
henry is fucking seething holy shit

Attached: sUTC6yS.png (922x239, 410K)

Guys.... Who was in the wrong here? /OurNobhead/ is looking a little unreasonable here.

The absolute tenacity of this madlad. End it, based Henry

Attached: 1558839262849.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Skewed in favour of marlon discord trannies and made by em.

Henry fucking seething.

>why can't I enjoy my anime
You posted pictures with his profile and name on twitter which got 1k likes, dumb tranny faggot

Attached: boku.png (600x338, 106K)

>these pathetically common traits make him /anyone'sguy/
go back and stay in your containment permanently

Attached: go home and die.png (800x480, 212K)

So this is beginning of great Yea Forums civil war. Arm yourselves friends. We are going to die for henry.

Attached: 1560827053875.jpg (718x718, 56K)

god i wish that was me

>100% sober
Just another Russian agent trying to make glorious Poland bad by larp

>Chimp that spergs out over video games
>Getting laid

Attached: 1558275016400.jpg (626x725, 92K)

>"stop seething"
>is the only one raging
Henry please

Attached: ucftgrd.jpg (600x450, 172K)

>marlon does nothing at all
>pole gets really mad for no reason
hmm

HOLY SHIT HENRY GOING IN.

This is like Lincoln meeting Lee

Attached: nervous.jpg (233x216, 10K)

REMINDER, MARLON'S DISCORDTRANNIES ARE BRIGADING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

Attached: Madoka_snark.gif (500x377, 2.32M)

>weeb takes to social media to rally support
Absolute fucking coward
I am on Henry's side purely by virtue of you being a crybaby faggot

Attached: bateman.gif (300x200, 665K)

>he actually has a fucking profile desc
>it's an essay full of nothing
and people wonder why i am in favor of holocausting the entirety of europe.

A true believer wouldn't speak such profanities, you're a damn weeb.

POST FINAL BATTLE MUSIC
youtu.be/Ap1ea8bvMgw

Based Polechad. BTFOing the Dutch and the Germans like it's the 1400s. I am proud of you. You absolute madlad.
Regards
A Czech compatriot

Attached: Grunwald 1410.jpg (1920x1040, 401K)

>he has such low testosterone that he doesn't get mad over literally everything
Yes, he gets laid, you don't, tranny

i want cute trannies to brigade my ass

GG Henry.
Fuck trannies and furries

Attached: 1561459977271.jpg (420x354, 19K)

HENRY THE CHIMP LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SEETHING

>internet tough guy
Why is this sperg such a walking lolcow

PFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHA
>stop seething
>literally reeeee'ing like the Polish autist he is over an anime pic
The absolute state of kctiers lmaoo

Based, I like you

youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w

BASED MARLON BTFO'ING HENRYFAGS.

Attached: 1526143281348.jpg (960x720, 253K)

SACK 'EM, HENRY

>running to discord
>getting discord trannies to flood the thread
>still lose
Go tell that little weeb fag Henry's coming to wring his neck.

This.

POSTING IN BASED THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

Attached: henry vs malron.png (1024x671, 1.23M)

KING HENRY

MY LIEGE

MY FATHER

I SHALL DIE FOR YOU

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gQPnj0t4rlQ

>Overly polite sissy bitch boy
>VS
>A unstable roid raging retard
Woooooow it's not even like any of them have smoke on each other this is fucking lame.

Attached: 1555241521500.jpg (500x667, 52K)

Is this gonna be a new copy pasta?

Marlonfaggot posting it on twitter for all his tranny friends then trying apologise later. Very sad.

foreigners and foreign sympathizers/enablers die in a fire

>this entire thread
Sometimes it's worth wading through the endless shit that comes out of this board

Attached: rattle rattle.gif (512x512, 424K)

What is all this discord faggotry ITT? Who the fuck is Marlon and why should I care? He sounds like a crybaby faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=uL2_MvswlF4

Incredibly based and definitely redpilled.

Attached: 1242913070471.jpg (339x325, 16K)

Based.
Reminder that Epic Store doesn't allow degenerate furries, faggots, trannies or weebs to spread their disgusting diseases unlike Valve which fosters and nurtures this kind of shit.

marlon show us your bussy

youtube.com/watch?v=OyX6HnZW8Kc

HENRYNIGGERS JUST CAN'T STOP SEETHING AT BASED WEEBS

Attached: JUST2.jpg (912x905, 96K)

MARLON! IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DI(E)LATE

Attached: Henry and the lads.jpg (2048x1080, 454K)

Ur gay lol

A or B Yea Forums?

Attached: Let's go.png (619x387, 57K)

What if marlon and Henry is the same person? What if this person is an agent playing on your tribal needs in an attempt to break Yea Forums while getting fame?

kino

Holy shit can you imagine being autistic enough to not believe this shit is staged? All of you kids are fucking autistic. You cry about e celeb threads, but then you go out and give these fucking virgins attention. Embarrassing. What an absolute fucking joke. Kill yourself you fucking polish autist and make sure to cum in your marlon boy's ass before. I hate this fucking board.

Good shit Henry

okay this is epic

Reminder that standing for Henry is standing for masculinity, virility and video games. Standing for M*rlon is a stand for visual novels (not video games) and feminine men.
Do your part, Yea Forums. Stand for Henry

Attached: Henry.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHw3pkrY-A

FUCK OFF HENRY

MARLONFAGS BTFO SO HARD, WILL JOIN THE 40%ERS SOON

Attached: file.png (327x316, 217K)

A.

If the portal stopped halfway, would it suck the rest of the cube out? No. B fags are retarded.

A of course, but I'm confused, is A Henryniggers or Marlongang?

Attached: 1619519.webm (600x450, 2.94M)

Who are these faggots? Go back to twitter

make me big boy :3

A is Henryniggers, B is Marlonfags

Henry my king. My body and sword is yours. Let me slay tranny the mutant. Defiler of anuses. Destroyer of penises.

Attached: c.jpg (1600x1018, 86K)

both of them are dumb
one's a sissyboy who tries to befriend an enemy
the other one is a blind raging retard
marlon still sounds more reasonable though

Standing for Henry means standing for being shit at video games, sperging out, nonstop seething, and years of inceldom. Get over yourself Marlonchads won, deal with it.

Attached: 1558644410742.gif (495x495, 351K)

HEY ITS HENRY! HENRY'S COME TO SEE US!

watch this guy get caught with cp in a year.

Stay mad, polack subhuman. Cant wait to gas you.

>He sounds like a crybaby faggot
correct

Switch Marlongang to A and Henryniggers to B to be objectively correct