Mass Effect 2 was kino

Mass Effect 2 was kino.

Attached: f220f1d1ce284b8d759d9d973670e177.png (500x700, 548K)

>Shepard dies, is rebuilt over two years
>"this weapon doesn't have a thermal clip"

The first game has better aesthetics.

It was a massive waste of time. It contributed nothing to the franchise but a few more waifus to pick from and fuck that bullshit.

its too bad the gameplay was the worst in the series

I miss Mass Effect, bros...

Can't believe it's dead.

franchises need to end, else they become an Assassins Creed or Battlefield

>hey bioware guys, how do we bring back that mechanic from KOTOR where a darkside jedi gets his face all cracked
>easy we kill shepard and rebuild him so his face can crack with renegade

I want more mass effect but less andromeda

There's nothing wrong with anthology franchises. The video game world is full of them. It's only bad if you have the same characters doing the same bullshit over and over again.

>ME2 was the beginning of the end of bioware

search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Washed out color, grey/brown corridors and cosplay costumes are not "aesthetics".
ME1 had no aesthetic, just technology limitations and incompetent developers. Those restrictions are what gave ME1 its unique timeless flavor, but let's keep it real.

ME2 is my favourite but they really should have gone with the original plan, it was way more interesting.

Attached: Shepard_Ash_Showdown.jpg (1600x681, 185K)

>just technology limitations and incompetent developers
You clearly weren't alive when ME1 was released. That game raised the bar when it came to shit like technology and RPG.

>developed technology to bring back ONE person that fell from orbit(suffocation, burning from atmosphere entry, smushed from crashing to the fucking ground, frozen and whatnot from being unprotected for who knows how long) with all memories recreated and cybernetic implants with zero ill effects like body rejecting them
>nah, nothing special about that. It's all about the person they brought back that did nothing special by himself and continues to do nothing special by himself.

I disagree.

Attached: illusive-man-wallpapers-6397635.png (1024x640, 753K)

What was the original plan?

crashing this plane...

Attached: me_normandy1.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

Shepard was going to be rescued by the Geth and rebuilt using Geth tech, Legion would have been with you straight away and if I remember correctly Shepard was going to struggle with being so similar to Saren and question if he was even Shepard anymore with shit like that image I posted going down.

Attached: Saren_Shepard.jpg (376x637, 227K)

Oh you mean back when they showcased the game with having INTERUPTABLE FUCKING DIALOG, Gears of War style combat, exploration and actual colors?
And then it shipped in a mostly shitty blue/brown hue, the Mako, insufferably bad """""combat""""" and a fucking dialog wheel?

You're shit out of luck with me faggot. If you want to be fellated for having "the right opinion", better (you) somebody else.

>You clearly weren't alive when ME1 was released. That game raised the bar when it came to shit like technology and RPG.
And you were obviously 10 y.o at the time of release you idiot.
First game was absolute garbage, linear corridor shooter a-la gears of war with some dialogue sprinkled on top.
Role playing my fucking arse, if anything ME lowered the bar significantly for the whole genre.

Attached: nigletwat.jpg (560x400, 40K)

that wouldve been cool but it would really complicate alot of stuff because he couldnt really interact with other races without hostility and it would be more important than the main plot

That sounds neat, but I always liked the fact that Shepard was rebuilt by some shady megacorporation and had no choice but to carry out their bidding in exchange for giving him another chance at life and giving him a brand new shiny Normandy after the old one got destroyed.

>First game was absolute garbage, linear corridor shooter a-la gears of war with some dialogue sprinkled on top.
it was a spiritual successor to kotor that delivered 100%. what the fuck are you talking about?

The whole narrative is fucked but it's a lot of fun.

Attached: 1561398214526.jpg (2700x900, 379K)

Liara was good until she became the Rey of Mass Effect. They played favourites way too hard and just made her boring. Smoking hot though.

>tfw used to stay up some nights obsessively reading the ME Wiki and going "Ohhhhh" and "Ahhh" as I discovered new facts and information about its universe and characters

Attached: a07e06732bda03b86c34066f260bac01.jpg (1109x721, 115K)

WITH NO SURVIVERS

Attached: Assuming_control.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Attached: 1489297436533.jpg (8576x6352, 3.78M)

Who cares . The self-contained story, the world , the missions and the characters were all amazing.

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
THIS HURTS YOU

Attached: ME2Game_2019-06-02 09-30-13_ShareX.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Destiny Ascension is so fucking big.

Compensating

FUCK

Attached: 1542751113700.png (1228x692, 983K)

>ORANGE
>HEXAGONS
I despise ME2 for what it did to the series aesthetic

Cerberus sucked dick because it meant that the series had to come back around to "Humans are super special", even if the point of telling Cerberus to fuck off was exactly the opposite. Doesn't help that Mac the Hack just had to go and make his ME1 sidequest space racist SUPER IMPORTANT REALLY GUYS

she'll be taking my dna in every hole if u know what i mean

Attached: The start of True Love.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

This prologue was fucking pointless

Attached: 1544112798356.jpg (670x1191, 75K)

her giant tits in ME3 really distracted me

Attached: 1521399374081.jpg (1648x3092, 682K)

Would you forgive Bioware if they bring Shepard back?

YOOMANATEE FIRST
>Harbinger talking smack to Shepard
>never fight him
So much retardation crammed into a game I swear

Not just her tits. One of the DLC armors emphasizes her ass.