Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums

Should I buy regular Witcher 3 or the GOTY edition?

Attached: 59108976ae653aa55c6ac1f2.jpg (323x433, 36K)

i hear a lot of people say Blood and Wine is better than the base game, but i have played neither

goty, for sure

>have
haven't*
i'm super gay, srry

GOTY of course.

Pirate the switch version in a few months

I don't have a lot of time for vidya so help me out Yea Forums

Does W3 come even remotely close to the first game? And how many hours before it >gets good?

GOTY, the expansions are amazing.

That is correct, both dlc are much better that base game which is bloated mess.

both DLCs are better than the base game

get GOTY, the DLC are better than the base game

this

It's better than the first game. It gets good at like one hour in, if you do the tutorial.

No it doesn't. People who tell you 3 is better have never played or didn't like the 1st game but anyone patrician enough to appreciate it will find 3 to be a far lesser game.

Imagine if since you're super gay I started to hit on you and get to know you that'd be hilarious haha

I finished the base game and had to reinstall my windows so I didnt have the chance to play the dlc's.
What I can say about the game is that I have never played a better game in my whole life. It was an obsession till I finished to story.
Also the GOTY adds more moves which was important for me. I kinda consider downloading again, I really loved every piece of it.

goty since the dlcs have better stories than the main game

can you play this with a gamepad on pc? or better with mouse/keybord?

I prefer mouse and keyboard but controller works perfectly as well and some prefer that.

>pretending that a shitty game is better than a good one is patrician

I played and liked W1 enough to buy all the other parts. The only thing W1 has on W3 are the sex cards you can collect.

I prefer the base game to the expansions but as a rule you should always buy expansions.

3 is superior to 1 at everything bar atmosphere.
It has decent atmosphere but just not on the level of the first one

The Goty edition has like 30 hours worth of content my dude. If you ever get to it of-course since the main game is pretty long and for the DLC you'll have to be on pretty high level for enemies not to 1 shot you.