Attached: Capture.png (1885x590, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamgriddb.com
sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does this shit appear in my library

Attached: Capture.png (260x129, 29K)

weeb

Go to installed only then switch to detail view then go to change categories on the right hand side and hide it

cool thanks

The majority of this is just added shortcuts, but oh well.

>GE:R
What weapon? I couldn't stop using the scythe when I played through most of the game.

Attached: Capture.jpg (278x517, 25K)

>literal weebshit

good taste

Attached: file.png (1908x702, 2.23M)

i literally just bought all the old school shooters as well

you can get gzdoom to launch through the steam shortcuts if you paste the gzdoom files into the base folder of the game, then rename gzdoom to dosbox

Attached: 1.jpg (1857x948, 1.22M)

I keep everything I could possibly see myself playing installed

Attached: 2019-06-26 03_05_49-Steam.png (305x949, 79K)

yeah i know, i do that kinda stuff with steam games all the time, thanks

Thanks m8. How's Fresh Supply been treating ya? I heard about all the issues with it and just downloaded GDX instead.

>nudoom
Just kidding; I liked it. You looking forward to Eternal?

Use to do this but didn't know how long it would take me to get through and didn't want all that space filled.

It got patched quite a lot recently which solved many of the problems people had. It's been a few years since I've played GDX but Fresh Supply feels pretty good to play imo

Attached: install.png (617x83, 47K)

Oh nice. That's good to hear.

How is total war shogun 2?

I have a 5tb hard drive and its not like anything else is taking up the space now that it's easier to pirate shows and movies by streaming them than downloading them.

Best campaign and AI of the series, very good visuals and audio. Battles are a bit quick but visceral and decisive. The engine is a bit wonky, you can tell it is basically just the Empire engine ported over (every soldier 1v1s each other and shit). Great game overall.

I've been replaying games of last gen.

Attached: lastgenonly.jpg (1893x853, 455K)

Only have a 2TB hard drive with 800GB currently free. May need to get another.

It's the best modern TW title by a landslide. Most polished and it has great aesthetics. Great blend of tactics and unit variety gives it great battles. One draw back is the naval battles but I would rather have them included than have CA not bother with them like in warhammer and 3 kings.

Try setting your custom image
steamgriddb.com

Attached: Currently_installed.png (956x1032, 1.64M)

Was going to get Three Kingdoms because its the newest one but being a weeb wanted a more Japanese aesthetic, sounds promising.

uhhhh okay

Attached: file.png (3705x1040, 3.7M)

Attached: file.png (1886x838, 2.01M)

what does this say about me

Attached: 1558098987713.jpg (1904x791, 659K)

Weebshit aside Shogun 2 is just a better game altogether. For some reason the Steam reviews were removed for it but back when they were up it was like 97% positive.

Dont play on steam much anymore desu

Attached: Steam Installed Games List.png (1906x564, 1.65M)

That you like video games

These are in my favorites. I have about 200 installed. I don't play videogames anymore though.

Attached: 1539227090857.png (293x732, 130K)

wtf i hate video games now

Mission accomplished

Attached: 1493625268232.jpg (565x407, 119K)

r8

Attached: 2019-06-26.png (1200x2188, 2.96M)

I know most of it is shit i'm working through my backlog

Attached: current.png (1769x664, 2.1M)

Attached: Steam_2019-06-26_11-47-16.png (286x666, 89K)

be gentle

Attached: Steam_tXINA9y7bI.jpg (2437x921, 560K)

>that short of an installed list
>still need to break it into categories

if i were to include uninstalled games it'd be a lot longer though

Really want Ace Attorney but want a physical copy, but don't want to go through the strain of importing but don't like digital on console but afraid future games won't come to PC.

not the proudest of this, but here it is

Attached: JzLb8Yt.png (1069x449, 531K)

ok that makes sense

fuck i accidentally uninstalled that. that wasnt important was it?

it'll reinstall on its own if a game uses it i think

Anyone still have a dirt 2 steam gift

iv been wanting it bad lately

you have a bunch of games i wish i had the money for
>bloodstained, risk of rain 2, mhw, factorio
its alright. also
>playing games lel

Attached: installed.png (1351x502, 854K)

I have more but this serves it's purpose

Attached: part1.png (1852x861, 2.78M)

instead of downloading individual C++ runtime shit for each of your games, it will download only one and use it for all the games it applies to. it it will fix itself to be back in your library.

>IW
Why
How's FEAR run nowadays. Can't hate much on DMC. I had to uninstall V for a bit to play some bullshit. Only thing that really stands out is IW
So wish DOOM didn't have multiplayer and had the same amount of modding as classic, oh well.
You're a dad, aren't you

Attached: Kay.png (1881x654, 1.37M)

>So wish DOOM didn't have multiplayer and had the same amount of modding as classic, oh well.
Me too, man. I hope they manage to get proper mod-support for Eternal, even if it's something that comes out post-release.

I had the case for IW when I was younger but never played it since my brother lost the disc. It's tough to swallow though.

>thief

Good taste, user.

I remember trying to install IW back when I was a kid, it almost blew my computer up with the first room. God, was it the worst optimization job. Really makes me wonder how the hell I ended up playing and enjoying Deus Ex at such a young age, though.

Based weeb

How old are you? 28?

Attached: Screen.png (1901x827, 2.53M)

Plus 1, but good guess. I barely buy games nowadays. I might get 1 or 2 per year but a lot of games now don't appeal to boom booms like me.

you're like a baby

Attached: steam Untitled.png (2420x950, 981K)

what's the point of installing so many games when you probably won't play most of em?

had to move someplace else w/ not so good bandwidth

makes sense

also played, like, 70% of them (many - till completion and 2-3 dozens - twice or more)

Is it possible to beat 200 games before I die?

much more than that (especially if start early)
10hrs avg per game x 200 = 2000 hrs

some ppl spend more on just a single game

I sometime question my own choices.

Attached: Installed.png (1883x789, 2.43M)

Actual shit besides Atelier and Yakuza

Downloaded more shit still a weeb

Attached: Capture.png (1889x751, 2.89M)

Sure.

Attached: ok.jpg (1054x807, 216K)

I mostly emulate old games and shit like Might and Magic.

Attached: installed games.jpg (2513x1913, 2.38M)

That's a lot of yuri.

I can't find the last remnant how did you buy it?

Killer Is Dead is some good shit. Not great, but I like it for what it is.

It got delisted last September right before they announced the remaster so I bought it right before it was delisted. You can still buy a code on square enix's store as far as I know

Attached: games.png (1895x707, 2.25M)

I'm not going to screenshot all of this shit

Attached: asdasda.png (302x1066, 30K)

dont rate

Attached: um.png (1890x668, 2.18M)

Should I have all of the games on my wishlist I would ever want on Steam or only a select few so I don't feel overwhelmed by possible backlog?

is the hd edition of HoMM III worth buying? I've never played a HoMM game before.

bump, some help please?

>Go to installed only then switch to detail view then go to change categories on the right hand side and hide it
I'm too brainlet to do this can you explain better

No, buy the complete edition on gog or pirate it and use this if you want HD.
sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/

Go to library tab and select in the drop down where it says "installed" make sure you are in detailed view in your library then select the set categories link on the right hand side after selecting the steamworks common app then set it to hidden

your taste doesn't make sense

>uploading files blocked

thanks spammers

any help?

I can't help you with most of them, but a fair warning that ChuSinGura 46+1 is borderline machine translated, the translation gets worse with each chapter, it's also censored too with all H-scenes being cut out.
I strongly recommend to not buy it.

I don't even own that game help me organize my wishlist

Attached: Untitledass.jpg (1909x497, 388K)

>Bloodstained
>Spelunky
>Sekiro
>Final Fantasy VII
>Final Fantasy IX
>Furi
>Katamari Damacy Reroll

Attached: 1492533920_nS6skRb.png (540x540, 284K)

Just been trying to slowly grind out my backlog.

Attached: installed.png (259x485, 55K)

gay

Attached: CaeeeptureeEeEeE.jpg (1852x883, 344K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1338x411, 38K)

bump?

Aseprite gang

Attached: steaminstalled.png (1769x789, 2.71M)

Judge me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x585, 348K)

>literal weebsite
Where do you think you are?

Dead Nigger Storage board, not anime board

This is an anime website retard, with boards that vary in subjects from the perspective of anime enthusiasts. You're an unwanted immigrant, go away

Should I add every steam game I ever want to buy to my wishlist?

r8/h8

Attached: file.png (1909x921, 2.64M)

I should clean up

Attached: Capture.jpg (2478x1185, 510K)

How is Three Kingdoms?

Pretty good. The campaign mechanics are arguably the best they've ever been in a Total War, taking some of the new stuff from ToB and improving on it here and there. The improved diplomacy is also nice. Combat is a bid middle-of-the-road in my opinion. It's definitely not bad, but not exactly the pinnacle of the series either. It feels very similar to the Warhammer games in that they're rather fast-paced and arcadey (which may be good or bad depending on your preference), except without the crazy units and magic which make Warhammer fun. The in-combat AI and pathfinding is prety bad. Making a big unit go around a corner properly in something like a siege battle is like fucking pulling teeth.

All in all it's worth playing, especially if you're into the Three Kingdoms period, but personally I still go back to Warhammer 2 more than Three Kingdoms because the battles are just much more fun.

>205 games installed
it'd take wayy too long

ok weebbro

Attached: temp.jpg (1912x943, 432K)

I'm not a gamer

Attached: 14364527523.jpg (281x203, 16K)

Based grandpa

should I?

Attached: tmp.png (1861x915, 2.56M)

If you feel it'll be useful, why not?

I feel it's a bit of a waste when you see people with like 200 different games on their wishlist though. I mean sure I can understand that you might be interested in a lot of games, but even if you were actually planning on buying them all, when would you even play them? I'd rather have 2 games I know I'll play the shit out of than 50 games that I'm just kind of interested in. I typically put shit on my wishlist if I want to buy it but it's not out yet and I want a reminder when it gets released, or I want to buy it but not at full price and I want a reminder when there's a sale.