Smash Updates 4.0-6.0 Projections

Hello, I work for the Nintendo Treehouse and our job after E3 was to localize the next few updates. (All the way up to 6.0) Which has various new features along with proposed release dates attached to them.

Update 4.0
This update comes packed with The Hero, and the stage Yggdrasil’s Altar, which is accompanied by 12 music tracks and 4 of them being new arrangements. Finally 4.0 has a new mode,which is the highly anticipated Home Run Contest. The projected release date in the treehouse is July 11th.
Update 5.0
This update compared to 4.0 isn't as big, but comes with Banjo and Kazooie as well as their stage Spiral Mountain, which is accompanied by 15 music tracks consisting of 5 new arrangements. No new mode is added. The projected release date for 5.0 is September 19th.
Update 6.0
At the moment 6.0 has no projected release date, and the content being added is up in the air. Except for the character, stage, and music being added. The character being added is no other than Ulala from Space Channel 5. The stage is Spaceport 9, which is accompanied by 8 tracks 2 of which are new arrangements.
Attached to this post is an image taken from the music menu showing off the new series logos for each respective newcomer.

Attached: 65307377_2756523977696767_25432454756824292352_o.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

>fighter 4 is fuckin ulala
god i wish i lived in your world OP.

why do you do this in your spare time?
>image is blurry, except the new 3 icons

can we get a space michael assist?

>Joker
Main character of a hugely popular franchise
>DQ Hero
Main character of a hugely popular franchise
>Banjo/Kazooie
Main characters of a hugely popular franchise
>Ulala
Literal who

yeah that definitely seems plausible.

why is the fucking jiggy so big compared to every other icon

>and the stage Yggdrasil’s Altar
actual stage name was posted on twitter, sorry buddy

Ulala actually sold more than Banjo and hasn't even been completely dead as long as him

retard

what was it again?

>Ulala
Dang, I kind of want that now.

>No Sora
Fake as frick

Altar of the Skies

Sky Altar in Japan

>Joker
Main character of a single entry of a spin of of a mildly popular at best series
I’m not saying OP is right, but c’mon. don’t lie to yourself about Joker’s inclusion.

Attached: E002A15A-AE38-4566-9BC7-59C76AEACAD3.jpg (567x672, 97K)

>Ulala
Don't do this to me, user. I've wanted her for so long.

>DQ, Banjo, and Spaceport logos are clearly higher res than the rest of the image
How bad can you be at making leaks

Attached: Chadworth.gif (255x200, 57K)

cheers. gonna hop off this thread to go LARP on my own. see ya in a bit.

at least itll be better than this fucking trash.

We all know it's an SNK rep at this point. The last two are Nakoruru and Crash. They will have their companions in the banner respectively.

Screencap this.

>implying dq will get anything more than 1-2 tracks
>implying dq will get remixes
Prepare to get fucked

Attached: 1538066910581.jpg (544x544, 136K)

It's gonna be Ninja from Ninja Gaiden. He was only popular famicom with multiple unused help

>he believes some random japanese guy who literally pulls a "dude trust me"
Oh no no no no

>Ulala
This would be cool but if you're putting in a Sega licensed pop idol Miku Hatsune is the much better choice.

>4 of them being new arrangements
We already know this isn't true. Even ignoring how FF was treated and what we know of Square and Sugiyama, the music they chose to preview on their website was a pre-existing orchestral track and not anything created for Smash (like the Spiral Mountain remix). If there was even one arranged track, they would have shown it off.

Don't try to act like the spinoff isn't more popular than the original at this point

>Ulala actually sold more than Banjo
source?

Also, don't try to deny how much more popular of a choice Banjo is than Ulala for smash. Banjo has been wanted in since Smash 64. He's widely known and is a popular pick, placing high on most smash ballots. That's the point of these DLCs. Popular picks that may sell people on the game. There's a very obvious pattern here for the DLC, and only autistic waifu-fags are willfully ignoring it. Get a clue.

michael jackson petitioned to be added into Space Channel 5, he didn't for banjo

Wtf you guys can't discuss smash etika died

Attached: 7e8745754.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Ah, so you have no source and are talking out of your ass about sales. Nice.