If a modern day BloodRayne should exist, how should it play? Something similar to Vampyr or VTMB? Open world...

If a modern day BloodRayne should exist, how should it play? Something similar to Vampyr or VTMB? Open world? Level based? Maybe with some kind of skill tree so you can customize your Rayne gameplay wise or keep it linear but with interesting skill gains along the way? Should it continue from where 2 left off or should it be a complete reboot?

Which studio would you trust to do the most justice to it that's reminiscent of the old ones?

Attached: moon's out, blades out.webm (640x480, 685K)

Reboot. Play like DMC 5.

A reboot would be nice
It should be level based for variety and consistent quality, and have minimal RPG elements, keep the customization linear with only moves/weapons and clothes as unlocks throughout the game
No idea which studio could really be up the task though, would like to see Platinum games do it

i love vamp girls

>modern day BR
They'd base it on Blubberella and play it straight.

>If a modern day BloodRayne should exist, how should it play?
It won't, the original devs Terminal Reality are long dead and the IP owners Majesco have been virtually dead forever as well and have no money to give this IP anything near an AAA treatment unless it ever gets sold off we'll never see anything come of it, they should sell it to some slav devs like CDPR, Russians love this series for some reason and aren't "woke" so probably would keep the TnA intact.

I just dug out my old Xbox. Which of the original two was better?

I prefer BR1 because it was faster paced, BR2 graphics were way better though.

>slav devs like CDPR, Russians love this series for some reason and aren't "woke"
CDPR are full retard woke now, they would cut off her tits and slap a dick on her and probably call her xer

yeah I just mentioned them because they first eastern europe dev that came mind but they're still less "woke" than any actual western dev by a longshot and I don't think they've shown any evidence of reducing or censoring nudity/sexuality in their games so far. i guess we'll see when CP2077 actually release.

2011 is somewhat "modern" and they released Bloodrayne: Betrayal which was a total mess. They tried to make a Castlevania with toon graphics.

Attached: ss_6f361d2dc9282131abf048b28937b72a0146a20c.600x338-800x500[1].jpg (800x500, 79K)

It would most likely be a reboot with batham combat

as long as it still has cheats that let me make her boobs grow Im OK with a remaster

Ethics Department wouldn't like her.

Attached: 1529031485470.jpg (288x378, 113K)

What about Deep Silver? They seem pretty competent when it comes to the Metro games. No brakes on the nudity or censorship, either except for maybe Exodus? haven't played it yet.

I really enjoyed BR2 back in the day.

>Deep Silver

Attached: Vomit-While-Driving-Step-10.jpg (3200x2400, 375K)

>Ethics Department wouldn't like her.
Too beautiful for 2019.
Would probably get the Aloy treatment and get her breasts chopped off alongside having a bulkier frame.

Attached: 4423.jpg (1777x999, 191K)

maybe Souls/Sekiro combat

Attached: 1555586022491.jpg (794x1191, 80K)

>game about a sexy and sultry vampire chick in leather gear filled with TnA and violence
>in 2019

Good luck.

Attached: BloodRayne_(Cover,_North_America,_Europe,_Consoles).jpg (1000x1273, 881K)

especially considering that's all the games had going for them. Bloodrayne was pretty fucking middling as a game. and 2 was worse.

I liked the combat in 2. It wasn't amazing or anything but it was okay.

Attached: 1555586812583.jpg (614x767, 54K)

um problematic?

Haven't played the original
What made 2 lacking compared to 1?

Just play it or watch a youtube video dude.

2 was more similar to AAA games of that era for better and for worse, it was way more cinematic, ditched the nazis for generic punks as enemies and was just way slower paced

but why? you're playing as a vampire, not a weak human or a dead corpse.

alright, how about bamham or cuhrazy

Attached: 1496644504875.jpg (638x886, 52K)

How about a Diablo clone

bamham would be shat on so best not
and cuhrazy combat is not one type of style, there's Bayo, DMC, NG and God Hand, all of which are different and have different degrees of cuhrazy, with only thing connecting them is the ridiculous action that makes no sense and a plot that's stupid, so be more specific on that front

Reboot. Go back to ww2, with more focus on the occult. Have her hunt down German sorcerers around the world. Maybe have the final level in an Antarctic Super Fortress fighting interdimensional aliens. Have an upgrade system for the movesets and one for the weapons so that we can get plasma/energy blades.