Play Hitman

Play Hitman

Attached: Hitman_2_Silent_Assassin_SuperResolution_2018.11.14_17.38.23.01.jpg (5120x2880, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Guw4PknyL0g
twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1143797377763074049
twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1143850747886546945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

always online puts me off tbqh

No

Attached: dims.jpg (1489x900, 144K)

If the guy who said to use the emetic syringe in unpalatable termination is here Thank you! Never thought of it.

Time to start bank up let's go

Any tips to SASO the bank?

ok

I'm here to see Joseph Clarence

HOL UP, IMMA HAVE TO CHECK YOU WHITE BREAD

Just cheese your way through.
Cause distraction > Melee the lone guy investigating > Hide body > Repeat

Bring a keycard scrambler if you're feeling lazy, definitely a lockpick though. You can find a bottle of vodka in the first floor at a guard room's shelf which you can sneak upstairs and poison for the director.

I really like the bank

Attached: 1542733760088.jpg (683x615, 33K)

Now that I think about it, the idea of someone like 47 existing in real life is kinda terrifying, perfect killer with no remorse, always gets the job done, and you could easily be a target because you pissed some guy off who had enough money to spare, I know most of the targets in Hitman are assholes who deserve it, but it's still a scary thought

There are people like 47 in this world.
youtu.be/Guw4PknyL0g

Attached: 1536994031299.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>left video evidence behind
>people like 47
What a load of shit

the fact this video exists kind of defeats your argument

This is such a messy and shit work.
Now those mexican cartel hitmen, i'm scared of those shitless

Is Hitman 2 worth it if I found Hitman to be a little too simple?

47 can't happen in real life, especially in places where an angry bald white man with a head tattoo wouldn't just blend in because he has the right clothes

probably one of the easiest saso, takes less than 10 minutes.

> Do standard starting location with lockpick and scrambler
> Pick the door immediately to your left, leading to a small hall area
> Shoot out camera, at the end of the little hall is a glass door, use scrambler to open, this leads to the vault area.
> take out all the vault guards, open vault and shit
> then run into the safety deposit box area, pick up the money truck keys from the sleeping guard and the special file from the the deposit boxes
> Give file to reporter in the lobby.
> Run back to the little hall to the left of the starting position
> At the end of the hall, past the glass door go through the wooden door, this leads to the job interview area.
> use the stairs in the far left corner of the room to get to the next floor.
> On the next floor there will be a little alcove immediately to the left with a body hiding cabinet, this is where the target isolates herself
> in a bit the target will enter the area after seeing her stocks crash, kill her, hide the body, walk out.
> go back to the vault, take the data thingy, exit via money truck.

all in all takes less than ten mins easy done

I don't mean someone that looks like 47 I mean someone as effective as him

I need to use the bathroom

>This morning, we can confirm that some Challenges were not released as planned (about 25) and we are working on getting them into the level ASAP.
twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1143797377763074049

I hope there's a challenging for jacking everything in the vault plus the deposit boxes. I just did it out of instinct.

>that feel when there was no Sweeny Todd challenge for murdering every possible barber shop patron in Mumbai

The Bank is pure kino.

Attached: Bankino.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

Finished all challenges on the bank earlier today. I have to say, "The Heist" is probably one of the shittiest mission stories. I thought it was related to those bank robbers who you can find in the bathroom. But instead it's just a really slow way of getting close to the vault, not even inside it, which also instantly fucking fails if you get into that area without going the exact way the game expects you to go.

Attached: hitmang bank.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

>tfw I smuggled in a bottle of sedative pills on Master mode because I 100% expected the game to just move the bottle of chloroform to some impossible to reach location on the top floor just to mess with the players
>instead it's literally just in the same spot as on professional

Even all the screwdrivers are still in the same spots on Master mode. Usually everything is removed.

Attached: challenged.png (715x750, 707K)

>that weird moment when it's easier to sneak into the high security vault of a bank than it is to take a harddrive from 3 people

If I'm only interested in playing the Hitman 1 levels, should I get Hitman 2 + GOTY Legacy ($5.99) or Hitman 1 GOTY (~$10)?

Might as well buy them in Hitman 2 Legacy so that you can use all the unlocks from Hitman 1 and 2 in every level.

Should have made absolution 2 instead of this theme park sim faggotry

I won't be buying the Hitman 2 levels though. I'm gonna use the free starter pack. Is it still worth it?

I snuck all the way up to her room, knocked out the 2 guards while she and her personal guard were in the other side room, hid the bodies but left the guns on the floor and the moment her personal guard left to carry one of the guns downstairs I killed her with a screwdriver.

Was quite fun to sneak all the way up there tho it's probably also the most complicated way to kill her outside of random meme stuff that require AI abuse to lure the target all the way across the map.

Attached: teedus.jpg (500x360, 31K)

Ye maybe
It's the only game on sale that even interests me

Bald white men all look the fucking same so he is actually perfect for blending in except for the tattoo which I believe is gone now too

There are also some wonky glitches. A random civilian managed to spot me through the wall when I took a guard disguise in one of the bathrooms.

>Not erasing the tape
>Shooting instead of accident
>2 shots at that
Not my 47, just a cold hearted russian guy aka just a russian guy

It's 47 from the Hitman movie

The new electrocution phone is going to make ETs an absolute cakewalk.
>Targets will pick it up instead of their bodyguards
>Electrocutes without the need for a water puddle
>Accident kill, bodies found don't mean shit

47 in the Hitman movie is just about as incompetent as 47 in Codename 47.

I actually tried killing Nolan Cassidy with the explosive phone the other day and his personal bodyguard will always be the one to pick it up unless he is knocked out, too far away or busy with something else. I think they changed the bahavior of the targets some time ago so that they will never investigate distractions themselves as long as their personal guard is still with them.

nvm just tested it with the electro phone and he will pick it up himself as long as it is not ringing.The moment you ring the phone before he grabs it, he will tell his bodyguard to grab it instead. Really weird. It's even an instant kill.

Attached: it's funny.jpg (500x496, 273K)

There is a glitch with the new phone that causes guards to endlessly try and pick up a non-existant item at the spot where your target died from the shock.

Worth getting the bank DLC?

Waiting for Hitman 2 Definitive

10/10 gameplay, 0/10 release

How does nu-hitman hold up against blood money?

You can play H1 levels in 2 if you already own 1, and you can play 2 for free with the starter pack. So yeah, get the cheapest H1 you can find and you're good to go.

Very well. Massive open-ended levels that are fun to explore, amazing dead-pan humour.
Drawback is the absence of weapon customization (instead you have to grind levels to unlock stuff)

™1+2 is better than BM

Also, the story is actually not half-bad.

It's the only Hitman game where the plot is decent and intriguing. Not that it's necessary anyway.

more like shitman ha got em

it's the first single player game I've put 100+hrs in years since New Vegas
I'm not even mad I've payed so much to unlock all the content

Yes , play the good hitman game not nu shitman

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x816, 187K)

is that saitama?

>absolution
imagine having shit taste in games and overpraising some generic 3rd person shooter

If I already have Hitman is there any reason to get the Legacy GOTY pack for Hitman 2? Are the missions or game engine improved in anyway?

if you already have Hitman 1 you should get all the S1 content in S2 launcher for free

Nice

There are some new features in Hitman 2 that were not in Hitman 1, like suitcases and hiding in tall grass, which makes Colorado a lot less shitty for suit only stuff. But you get all of it for free in HM2 anyway if you already have the first game.

Is there a way to get the black book in the new Santa Fortuna mission without trying to sneak into that little house? I was trying to go for SOSA on Master right away by just using that new phone but there are so many people around that house which has the book in it.

>watch entire cutscene
>go to the right bathroom
>knock someone out with a fire extinguisher explosion
>go to the start
>shoot target from spawn point
>take left and pick the door open and use scrambler to open the door downstairs
>get chlorophorm to the left as you get to the basement
>gas the security room
>get car keys from the sleeping guard in the deposit box room
There. Easy. Can be done in less than 3 minutes.

Heatseeking suitcases

ah yes, they still haven't patched this bug
I might actually try to do some speedrunning while it's still not patched

Is there some new glitch with the game not registering kills or bodies found after a fire extinguisher explosion? The last wonky glitch I heard about was the one invoving the tranq gun.

I played it for about 40 hours, anything past that I just can't. I have no idea how people play the same map with the same target over and over and still have fun.

non-lethal fire extinguisher explosion is considered to be an accident and since there was no kill and any assasination you perform after the extinguisher knockout will be considered an accident kill

doing SASO and Sniper Assasin on master, reaching 20lv mastery on all levels, doing some interesting challenges, doing challenge packs, doing escalations on SA, doing elusive targets on SA, trying to do featured contracts on SA
I'm far from 100% and I still managed to put 150hrs in it

69th for the bank sucks dick

>download the band
>notice that there are much less challenges
>oh well, it also only has 15 mastery levels, must be a smaller level
>do the mission twice
>more challenges suddenly appear
>naturally, none of the progress I've already done registers on them
>"discover all locations"
>I already have
>I am now forever locked out of this challenge
Great fucking job there, IOI. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Attached: muh journal.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>>shoot target from spawn point
Don't you need a sniper rifle? It's pretty far away. And she might not be there

Tried it and it felt like it relies too much on the mission cues. The game basically handholds you through all the objective. Of course you can turn that off but that makes it impractical to find out all the things by yourself before whatever time limit it imposes you each objective.

Bank level is pretty kino.
Anyone manage a SASO run yet?

did you do all the mission stories at least?

twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1143850747886546945
>The missing challenges for The Bank have now been added for all platforms, bringing the total count to 70. They will need to be earned fresh, meaning no retroactive unlocks. None of your progress towards the initial 45 should be affected.

Ok its less shit now

Have they fixed the mission mastery in House Built on Sand yet?

Can you make the robbers go hero themselves somehow?

>interested in Hitman
>find out it's episodic bullshit where you pay for every level

But is isn't anymore though.

They'll fix that eventually, I had a similar problem with Isle of Sgail but it registered a few months later.

>every single unlock is tied to an online account
epic

oh my bad... well then I torrented hitman, the game where the first mission is a training mission on a cruise ship set. The version I played seemed to be in a permanent offline mode with most of its features removed... I still enjoyed the playthrough and I'm considering getting Hitman 2

no, as long as you hit the head you dont need it. But the same strat can also be done for the sniper assassin challenge. If you watch the entire cutscene, detonate the extinguisher then walk back to the lobby you will see her walk towards the glass almost just in time.

I've got a question
I know that Hitman (2016) essentially got remade in Hitman 2 (2018), and is available as a DLC pack for € 5,99.
The DLC pack claims that you need the base game (Hitman 2) to play it, but Hitman 2 is basically available for free with a mission to try out.

Does this mean I can just buy that DLC for € 5,99 and play the whole "first" game, or do I need Hitman 2 - Standard Edition?
Also, I don't understand what the Hitman: GOTY Legacy Pack "Upgrade" gives over the Hitman: GOTY Legacy Pack.

Have they ever explained why Whittleton Creek is maxed at 15 mastery instead of the usual 20?