What do Japanese gamers think of American-developed games?

What do Japanese gamers think of American-developed games?

Attached: kimono.jpg (622x1611, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0Q8aNqZKug
apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/trademark/appletmlist.html
youtu.be/IT2UH74ksJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VIDEO GAMES???

Vice City was the only American game to make their latest top 100 games list

2 nukes weren't enough

>complaining about foreigners using their words
such lack of self awareness

>着物
>ki mono
>wear thing
Looks pretty relevant to me.

great more space age materials to make leathery thot breasts look perkier

>着物
>cloth thing
wow such culture

>more ways for women to be deceptive
Wonderful.

Attached: 1491866138304.png (476x477, 256K)

>plastic surgery negro whores wearing cheap spandex suits to propagandize fashion trends to impressionable young and stupid people for purely personal gain
I just want one argument as to WHY Hitler was wrong.

What the fuck is shape wear ?

More like the usual materials and shopped thots.

underwear that shapes your body

snake oil like CBD currently or trickle down economics

Dumb gaijin stealing our worlds.

Now excuse me whilst I take my baiku to the supamaketto to buy some biiru, juusu, and keiki, also I need to fix my konpyuutaa so I can play geimu and watch anime.

>cloth thing not "wear thing"
Learn Japanese

>Kim
I hate that stupid bitch.

日本人 here.

GUNS MUTHAFUCKAS!
PERSONAL COMPUTER GAMES!
GODDAM BATMAN!
GET OFF ASS RAMIEREZ!
YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW FUCKING TRAIN!
DICK STEPPING MANLY WOMAN EVERYWHERE!
SO MUCH UGLY SHIT! BIZET TOREADOR ROBOT. MINEKRAFTWERK.
CERO ZEEE!

ALWAYS YELLING!

When I was there, they really enjoyed the big set pieces of modern games. They also liked open-worlds a lot. Obviously some think they suck, but I didn't find many. A lot of them really enjoy Western games for the stories and worlds, not so much the characters. They don't seem to care about gameplay, as long as it's playable.

None of those words are trademarked nor a brand name tho

>tho
Post instantly ignored.

You're a legitimate retard

Cope. Or should I say kouppu.

its actually a pun
she went with "Kimono" because Kim is in the name

Owned by facts

>our culture
>some westernized roastie
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1493549052851.png (1106x1322, 885K)

Based Jap

>BUT OUR CULTURE NOOOO

Why don't they just pull an Otoya Yamaguchi on her?

I don't get it.

Who's Ono?

there's already a kind of clothing named "kimono" and it's not underwear for obese spics and niggers

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 269K)

oh good makeup for your figure

Yoko Ono.

>let just squeeze those fat bodies and force the bones and all fat to get into a certain shape

Enjoy your pain later

Yeah it’s cringe bath robes for bugmen azn subhumans whatever

no user
those aren't called kimono

>""""""""our culture"""""""""

Attached: 2019-06-26_15h16_40.png (282x80, 3K)

And Ono because she's the Yoko to Kanye's Lennon.

The issue is not appropriating the word but trademarking and that it has no descriptive properties of what it actually is, you fucking retard.
Is reading more than a few words too much to ask of your dumb ass?

Attached: 1555054028771.jpg (273x201, 21K)

Why did they like about Vice City anyway?

Attached: yoshinori.jpg (179x282, 17K)

>get surgery to have Mewtwo tier proportions
>why doesn't this shit fit my body what the fuck I should develop my own line of women's shapeware that fit real women such as myself

Because he could no gain the trusts of his commanders and had to decieve them to make them follow orders. Should him had been able to actually be a leader Germany could have won the war.

Also attacking Russia the way he did was fuckig stupid. And he was not the first one to be so stupid as to do it that way. So he is a double nigger for doing so

youtube.com/watch?v=z0Q8aNqZKug

Does anyone else want to become a robber?

Read the image, retards. The problem was TRADEMARKING the word. Not just using it.

Because none of the Jews left in Germany after 10+ years of the western world bullying them had shit to do with anything. All the affluent ones bailed years before

Came here to agree with this.

クソアメリカの豚野郎共EAT BURGER ANDO DIE!

Did you have to work hard to be that much of a brainlet? It's a underwear that forces excess body fat into a more appealing shape. It's a form of deceit but, it isn't snake oil in that it pretends to do anything else nor is it a misnomer for economic policy.

Tomorrow I'm gonna trademark the word "pants" and I'll use it to sell a fucking harmonica.

Learn English you retarded esl. Start with what the phrase better yet means.

>she's half white
I tell you, every mixed race person in america has this fucking identity crisis where they go fucking crazy over muh culture and muh identity. Can we classify mixed race as a mental illness?

Attached: 1478203183202.png (322x395, 201K)

This to be honest. I remember fucking Disney tried to trademark the term "Stormtrooper" even though it the term came from the Germans during WW1. Fuck these bullshit trademarks.

there are women who naturally have Kim sized proportions you know.

Seethe more, you only care because it's japanese. Americans have been trademarking normal words for decades.

armenians were a mistake

modern day corset that fat chicks think will help with their stretch marks.

>I just want one argument as to WHY Hitler was wrong.
He used blunt force with mass executions at concentration camps when he should have used more subtle execution methods.

>4 cartoon depictions of white girls in yukatas is not appropriation
>but an american entrepreneur trademarking a gookanese word is
Why are jappos such contrarian and selective memory fuckwads?

Attached: ricefields.png (1671x869, 1.67M)

>in few years
>Google "kimono"
>more hits for the underwear of a plastic whore instead of the japanese culture dress

Best part is that underwear are what people called granny's underwear, but this plastic whore thinks it is something new she made up because the only thing she knows is be naked and thongs.

Yukata is a kind of Kimono that are worn during the summer and made mostly of cotton, but sometimes cotton mixed with linen or silk.

In the old days, during summer, people wore Yukatas after their baths, cooled off, and then wore them as nightwear when they went to bed. Many people wore them as nightwear during 1930s and 40s. Yukatas back in those days were made mainly of white or dark blue base fabric. Nowadays, Yukatas have become popular items of clothing to wear during summer, and they come in many different colors.

Kimonos share the same shape as Yukatas, because, after all, Yukata is a kind of Kimono. What sets Kimono and Yukata apart is that Yukata is worn directly on your bare skin, and also can be worn to bed. Kimono is never worn for cooling off after a bath or as nightwear in bed.

Another important difference is that Yukata is worn only with underwear, and Kimono is always worn with Nagajuban or Hanjuban.

Retard.

>literally means clothes
>americanized roastie thinks it only means a specific traditional dress
Based dumb roastified asians.

This reminds me of something I read a long time ago. It was about life in the Caribbean during colonial times and there were passages about mixed race peoples. They were described as confused and hateful. I should try and dig it back up.

I love seeing dumb Jews getting BTFO.

Attached: the samurai does not fear the jew.png (580x538, 72K)

>american asian
Opinion discarded.

dump anus

Based

>Yukata is a kind of Kimono
Yes, because kimono means clothes.

lmao

lol Amerimutts are literally fucking Chink tier. This isnt cultural appropriation. Just fucking stealing.

Chinks steal preexisting brands/cultural icons and trademark it, and now Mutts ape Chinks lmao

>muh culcha

Fucking dishfaces.

Why are actual asians so much better than the westernised versions?

Hey hey nip friens

Attached: B6FF3AFB-8A92-45CC-8384-C5863A9EBC83.jpg (797x272, 84K)

this thread stinks of neocon gamergators

>Kim isn't white
>they're still blaming whitey
Yikes.

Because they've been corrupted with American ""values.""

>Women select for nothing but genetically unalterable traits in men
>Literally everything from their hair, face, and body will be fake not even 20 years from now
Future is looking as bright as ever! Can't wait for 4/10 roasties to think they're the hottest shit, because now they have make up for their body not just their face.

(((american))) "values" :^)

Actual retard.

I know you are, but what am I

But they're even worse than normal american girls. It's like they're trying to compensate for something.

I thought you couldn't trade mark words which have a history of use already?

We made an industry out of it, where's its better to play up one's "victimhood" to get into schools and a job, instead of putting the work in to beat out the competition.

And then you have the black side of their family that guilt-trips them for "acting white" and having a father and shiiiiet.

There's also Haiti, where the half-castes were killed no matter what side they stood on during the revolution against the French.

It literally does. Cope, seethe, and learn japanese.

Leave it to a person named Kim to trample all over Japanese culture. Should of genocided those damned gooks when we had the chance.

As a half-asian, lol.

The problem is going after roasties that do this shit instead of finding an autistic NEET gf on deviantart like you should have years ago. But it’s too late for you now.

>There's also Haiti
That's just sad. Killed for the sins of their parents. And yet nobody learns.

Guess where this one's from. Japan right?

Attached: 2019-06-26_15h28_34.png (1350x235, 47K)

thanks for the /jp/ autism, truly, god bless you souls

Attached: 1358505146953.png (344x517, 47K)

YIKES

Literally every time.

Attached: 2019-06-26_15h28_42.png (663x425, 30K)

>Dumb gaijin stealing our worlds.
>stealing our worlds
All in the pursuit of ultimate knowledge.

Attached: 4235336-3884142108-LpWbF.jpg (425x336, 48K)

apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/trademark/appletmlist.html

Is anyone on twitter actually a real person?

>Hurr durr cultural appropriation
>It's okay when we do it

I don't really give a shit but there's some very obvious hypocrisy here.

Attached: 1560175445982.jpg (480x480, 20K)

There isn't a single woman in the world that has not hit menopause that doesn't use makeup. You'd be hard pressed to find 13 year olds that don't use make up, let alone fully grown women.

asians literally don't care what stupid gaijins do in their free time
and no, asians as in asians living in asia, born in asia, and is rooted in asian culture
none of this "I look asian, but I'm born in america, only speak english and has only been in america but I associate with asian culture" bullshit

So when do we nuke California?
Literally what was the last good thing that happened there?

>Meanwhile people make tostadas and call them tacos and no one cares

Yet it's ok for her to steal the word for mayonaisse for her name? Hypocrite.

OF COURSE it had to be an engineer

I'm really just here for those fat asses

Attached: 1517542203216.jpg (342x342, 24K)

>ken-sama is unironically more Japanese than these people

Attached: 1548610537404.jpg (800x800, 130K)

My mom. She posts videos of the family cats and follows old theater actors I’ve never heard of before.

ok we get it you're from Alabama

f

You should ask them what japanese people think of westernized desperate piggus.

Attached: 1503468300852.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>pronouns in bio
oof yikes

This happens every year.
Some americans seethe over a white woman in a movie, and all the japanese people are cool with it.

Attached: 1483741269606.png (422x493, 146K)

Because you’re looking at women irl. The girls I’m talking about rarely avoid going out and you only had the chance because of meeting them online around seven years. But the time is past and since you didn’t jump on it all you have is your roasties now.

It's a shape training thing, if you are actually unaware. Basically something chubby girls wear to hide folds/rolls/lumps and pull in fat to look shapely.

I understand America has no culture but this Chink move is really way too far.

Or Amerimutts should learn how to steal foreign cultures/words from Chinks lol Chinks are experts in it.

>Polcucks coming to terms with the fact that Japanese women aren't like squeeling anime girls irl

Kek glorious thing to see, loved laughing at the stupid ass American/eurotard tourists that come to this country thinking the same shit as well

>""""japanese"""" women born and raised in commiefornia
lel

Food is pretty great.

holy shit I DIDN'T notice

>commiefornia

How many levels of inbred are you?

kill yourselves you filthy rootless americans.

Where was her outcry over multiple trademarks using Zen, Sushi, Karaoke, Karate, Ninja, Samurai, Futon, and the like
Could it possibly be this half bred dog is just barking for attention so she can show off her grandstanding virtue signaling like every fucking Californian ever?

hmm, sure makes ya think there

Attached: 50.png (500x398, 92K)

Kim? Oh no!

she is american
I blame the hyper individualistic culture of the USA

how many levels of aids are you in

No this is a fucking ridiculous and insane move by first world country standards. Do you understand how trademark works?

But the examples there are multiple words combined. Not just a single pre-existing word.

Cope with your identity crisis somewhere else Elliot.

I follow your mom

>Karaoke
But that comes from the English word orchestra.

The literal roastie is stupid but you also have no knowledge of Japanese.

JAPANESE DIDN'T EVEN INVENT KIMONOS AND STOLE THEM FROM CHINA

Oh no the half-white born in America is getting her culture stolen bros!! Oh noooo!!

someone is salty that pile of human feces they stepped in had an used syringe carrying AIDS in it

To be fair, real Jap women aren't as great as a lot of weebs seem to think. They just aren't exposed to them enough to see the flaws. I do still prefer them to Western women, but they're generally shallow, spoiled and boring.

I wasn't agreeing or arguing with you. You asked a question. Read up and learn faggot.

Yeah, but, China steals everything else.

>アメリカで生まれた日本人
>>>日本語が話せる
when are you delusional retards gonna face reality

>Cultural appropriation is wrong, except against when done to the bigoted Japs.

Huh...

AND NOWADAYS CHINA STEALS EVERYTHING FROM EVERBODY

stupid mutt chink. go back to /r/chinkshit

You don’t. Please don’t lie user she is a good woman and even enjoys playing tabletop games sometimes.

Laffing at the seething 'asians' suffering the same identity crisis ITT.

they learned it from the west

Women have been wearing that thing for decades, some would wear it with panties but some didnt. This is not new

You got a link to that list

only the "oke" part, Kara comes from moonrune-ese "Karappo" which means empty or alone or some other nonsense

What the fuck are these insults? Goddamn, Yea Forums used to have balls, this is embarrassing

>the English word orchestra.

I want that list pls

Who'd we steal the industrial revolution from? What about the jet engine?

Attached: 1519447491833.gif (650x705, 38K)

NOOOOOO! JAPAN INVENTED EVERYTHING! THEY NEVER COPY OR STEAL FROM OTHERS! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Attached: 1561093025185.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>assblasted commiefornian can't handle the bantz
classic

No, reading is for gay nerds.

>Yea Forums used to have balls
This is 4channel, mah boi. It's like the 4kids version of Yea Forums.

>american asian
>american anything

Westernized non whites are fucking trash

But Kim is literally using the word correctly? What is it with American born immigrants who think they're somehow in tune with their parent's or even grandparent's "culture" because of the color of their fucking skin?

Kimono is a good name for a product like this.

>i've been passionate about making generic clothing store bras and panties for 15 years and just started doing "work" on it last year
Please don't tell me people are looking forward to that

Attached: 1561102315911.jpg (593x593, 36K)

So it's half acceptable to trademark it?

That's why I follow her ;^)

based brainlet with a self portrait

>muh japanese word
>literally written with chinese characters

Unironically sort your life out. Stop feeling pressured to please a culture you don't belong to.

It's impressive really. Imagine being female. You already get everything handed to you and cruise through life on easy mode. Yet you still feel it necessary to lie, deceive and bullshit 100% of the time, any situation you can. What the fuck?

World War 3, mass famine, and intercity cannibalism when? I'm being oppressed by a racial caste system and fatlump-stretchmark underwear copyrites, and would like to appreciate the good things in life.

Attached: 1557780915056.jpg (640x610, 67K)

For stupid Mutts, this is like Chinks trademark "Denim" "Jeans" or "Cowboy"

Fucking mutts are really becoming third world scum like Chinks

You call that bantz? Pathetic

You are either wrong or seething that America went to Japan and stole credit for the word orchestra.

announcing my newest product zhonghua™. a brand of toilets designed to launch their contents at the user when they flush

>a word is culture
lmao

>baaawwww
yikes

Americans are retarded, more at 11.

I have no horse in this race, I just hate hick retards

So become a tranny and discover easy mode for yourself user.

Then how did you know what the examples were? Gay nerd!

cmon jose this is what you came here for

Literally how the fuck did you get that from anything in OP’s post?

Not really, it's more like trademarking the word for "clothes" in another language.

Blame Japan for diluting its own language with shit like 洋服.

>only "hick retards" hate california
Oh child.

>Shapewear

If a girl needs to wear shapewear she is 10000% not worth dating.

1) Fat
2) Too lazy to do something about it, uses cheat
3) Self centered

That's why I only go for STICCs, thick girls can be cutee and all but it's too fine a line to thread, STICCs give you some leeway. And a thicc girl might as well be a fatty with shapewear.

The only things the Japs didn't take from the Chinese were kamikazes and anime.

You can't transliterate individual characters from Chinese and Japanese directly to glean their true meanings because their compounded forms usually take on new meanings.

Prove me wrong

>she's from California
Should've mentioned that in the OP so I could ignore it.

mutilated man ≠ female

If you aren't in the top 0.1% of trannies you are playing on even harder difficulty as an average man

I'm not claiming it's new. I'm stating that it's not grannies underwear. Kim seems to be claiming that her one is more effective than all the others, but it doesn't matter if it is or isn't, millions of women are going to buy it. Probably even those that dislike Kim.

You're either retarded or american

Prove yourself right kid. It's always amusing to see unwarranted self-importance from a shithole.

based. stop using our culture nogs

Well then I guess it's good thing I'm American since the other option is being retarded.

>LOOK I'M A REAL JAPANESE PERSON
These people are pathetic.

Attached: 1486534276719.jpg (436x361, 39K)

Go to anywhere outside of California
Literally anywhere, from Washington to Alaska, from Texas to Maine, from Florida to Hawaii
Every child born in the States prays it's away from that cursed place, and every dying American leaves this world with some relief, knowing that stain of a state can no longer afflict them

Attached: 1554426785353.png (437x463, 381K)

what's the laws for infecting people with hiv in your state again?

oh right there isn't any

Not that guy but only the deranged and desperate believe that shit. I work at an extremely liberal place and today even my coworkers there were laughing it up making fun of a tranny in the backroom because it had gotten mad over being misgendered

She has a point though.

no but you are a hick retard

The traditional form of 着物 is literally "clothes". It's something you wear. This has changed in recent times to refer to a certain style of clothes, but there's nothing wrong with taking the older meaning.

Fucking monolingual insular Mutt scum thinks the world only speaks English

I don't even live in your country and have been calling California shit.

Those are yukata you fucking philistine. Kimono literally just means clothes. It'd be like naming your Japanese clothing line "Clothes".

like you pretending to be a real white person :^)

>b-but my strawman
Seriously user stepping in human shit is just something you're going to have to live in with in the great state of california.

Amazing that a bunch of Amerimutt Yea Forumscucks defend this shit. I cant tell who are SJWs anymore. They all are too patriotic.

I speak my own language and live in my own country. Cope.

>can't prove me wrong
>Buhhhhhhh you do it

Don't forget to breathe

Acceptable casualty

Why are fags itt defending the ugly baboon making ugly shit for other ugly ugly baboon niggers? Based Jap.

After all this time, I have no idea who the fuck Kim Kardashian is or what it even looks like, and still don't even after reading this thread.

It's like her face just doesn't register, or is selectively memory holed whenever I come into chance contact with it.

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (360x360, 24K)

>can have everything you want except one thing that will wreck that
>go for the one thing anyway
In the bible it was the knowledge of evil, in 2019 it's a caramel cocoa cluster frappuccino. Fucking evil fatties.

>jap
She's a seething half-white retard from California. This is just another identity crisis spergout.

of course they do, because outside of stealing culture, america has no culture

>Based Jap.
American*

Hey, everyone! Look at how special and unique user is!!!

If you could change one thing from Japan, what would it be?

But, child you're the one that can't understand why people hate the shithole you live in so you're coping by saying they're all from some strawman location you've concocted. You really should just deal with it.

Why is it always the American blacks, asians, etc that complain about this shit?

That is for changing the destiny of the nation. Not for second generation fake japanese yelling at monster slut idiot with ugly bloomers and bad name idea.

You have a good sense of justice. New product: KardAssian Cardboard diaper and toilet paper series. Justice for stupid name is stupid name. Or we could just live good life and ignore all this shit altogether.

Is super american crime badass story. America is best psycho at big explosion shit.

I come here to learn to be best shitposter. I will try my hardest.

I do not want to be lawsuited.

Hey now. We got video game from America. Industry from Germany. Island emprie idea from England.

Famitsu list? Maxis Sim game was a winner too.

contrarianism

when you post nowhere else besides Yea Forums you develop that shit because they're attention seeking losers

like the dude said, identity crisis

>American naming
上を向いて歩こう, "I Look Up As I Walk"
American title "Sukiyaki"

Because belonging to a 'special' culture is an important tool in the shitpot that is postmodern American society.

This is pretty true, tho if you can find the young ones that are just really curious cause you're a tall white guy they can be fun. Idk about waifu material, though.

Sweetie, we're rated higher than you in quality of life

You know brand names change in different countries, right? Axe body spray is called Lynx in many parts of the English speaking world due to copyright issues. Certain words are avoided in certain languages because of obvious connotations, there are plenty of stories of car names being axed or changed because they realised it was a dirty word in another language.

Puck-man became Pac-man for obvious fucking reasons. There is literally nothing wrong with naming a product "kimono", especially if you want to see weebs flip the fuck out about a language they don't understand.

Why is it always wh*toids the ones playing the race/cultural appropriation card the most besides blacks?

wut

because they are gamergays and the asian lady said the mud person taking a japanese word to market her worthless garbage isn't a true and honest asian
there's an entire cluster of them in the aei/hudson institute sphere

Oh boo-hoo Japan does this shit all the time with English words for companies.

They loved RDR2. Thought Days Gone was meh.

Generally same opinions as west. Humans are humans after all

being white or a half white ogre is literally a mental illness

What good is that rating if your streets are filled with homeless, feces and used syringes? Do you get bonus points for decriminalizing knowingly giving someone else AIDS?

Why are incels so obsessed with hating women? Once you realize women are more like exotic pets or sophisticated AIs, you will stop getting angry at them. I mean, do you expect to have a fulfilling conversation with your cat and then get mad at it when it doesn’t say anything meaningful?

Also, you’re not God. You didn’t design women, He did. Who are you to say He made a mistake?

Attached: 1561333410226.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Where do you think I'm from???

Why do halfies hate themselves?
Are they born unstable, or is it a product of being raised by two different types of people?

Attached: 1497124327715.png (371x353, 148K)

who cares

fuck off inverted vagina

>actual white people
Do it to gather brownie points and show how woke and progressive they are.

>half-whites
Do it to score some oppression points and get special victim status.

They are sick on the head.
youtu.be/IT2UH74ksJ4

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
THE
FUCKING
V I D E O G A M E S

Cats are cute. Women aren't.

A useless metric that only requires enough wealthy people (silicon valley, hollywood) to be located within the borders to make all your problems not matter because hey money is what counts right? Sad.

no, it's just that americans are racist
so these creatures have an identity crisis because they can never really fit in to america

I’m not even fucking sure if I’m white anymore by /pol/ standards. According to ancestry test I don’t have anything that would count as brown, not even Italian, but I’m mostly Polish and Irish. I don’t even know what’s white by their standards anymore.

Go back

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

Seems like stealing is their culture. They are officially starting to show their true colors. Both Amerimutt SJWs and casual westacucks seem to be defending this shit, since both hate Japan despite consuming/liking a bunch of Japanese stuff like this cunt. They totally lack self-awareness.

It's mental illness caused by the obvious disparity between being told by their parents that they should "respect" their heritage, despite those same parents having fled their homeland.

It's the same reason halfs are so fucked up.

>/board/ is one person
You're fixating on things that are outside of the scope of your IQ lmao

>incoming food analogy
I also didn't cook the steak I ordered or raised and butchered the cow it came from but I can still tell it's shit.

But they tend to resent the white half of themselves, rather than the other half. Racism doesn't explain that.

>I don’t even know what’s white by their standards anymore
/pol/ isn't white as it is.

There is literally a Japanese store chain called Don Quixote. What do Japs have to say about stealing the name of one of the most famous Western novels of all time?

Attached: 2013100413808540000.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Not if you're from the U.S. You're just a mutt.

ああもうこのクソ黒人何言ってるの!

Why do weebs suck up to Japan so hard and pretend it has no flaws?

It's the ones that can't pass as one specific race that are unstable.
t. Halfy who looks like a spic.

So is that an actual jap or a hapa?

Does this change anything? What can happen if you use the word "kimono" now?

No they just compensate for the fact that white people don't acknowledge them as diversity. Though in my opinion a lot of Asian Americans are just cultureless yellow Americans anyways.
t. Asian American

But it does.

Americans just need to accept their fate and embrace their mutt brethren to the South.

"It's okay when Asians do it" is our general thought process, except when China does it cause fuck China.

user, japs literally don't care about any of us
why are you so mad at imaginary strawmans

Oh my god, this is why anime is the best my fellow intellectual, were not like those pathetic normalfags

Attached: 1560114675994.png (1000x1000, 76K)

This but unironically.

idk it's probably better than being a spic or a nigger at the very least, just chiming in here

Do you have any link regarding that? Would like to read it

Not that Americans can say anything about stealing considering the land they're on.

I don't know, are you an actual white or are you an USian?

>Island emprie idea from England.
No wonder it failed.

We need a race war.
Settle it once and for all.

Attached: 1534815819075.jpg (2365x2346, 595K)

Because they hold on to the idea that if they moved to Japan all their problems would solved and their life would be ideal. They think they’ll get a 9/10 docile Japanese girlfriend and that everyone their shares their interests in weebshit so they won’t be ostracized.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

That's donkey hotel, you fucking retard.

t. Edmund Fatmillen
Where is my Mew Genics faggot?

>Constant wildfires in the North
>Socal filled with junkies and insane people. >Streets littered with used needles and feces.
>Expensive rent, homeless everywhere.
Seems like a shithole to me.

I have all Celtic ancestry. They think of that is non white. Keep in mind the majority of them are short brown 19 year olds projecting.
>t. has seen pics of people form /pol

You're literally seething because noone likes your gay ass state