store.steampowered.com/app/674520/FightN_Rage/
store.steampowered.com/app/473770/BallisticNG/
store.steampowered.com/app/673130/AMID_EVIL/
store.steampowered.com/app/422510/DEMONS_TILT/
fitgirl-repacks.site/
ioi.dk/hitman-legacy-faq/
indiegala.com/hitman-2-crackerjack-on-sale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sold my steam cards to buy a cheap game. Are there any good games around the $1 range? I am currently thinking about getting either Hylics or Postal 2.

>get hitman 2
>have to refund it almost immediately because dad called again asking for money
every fucking week
eventually they're going to start denying my refund requests and he's going to be fucked

Attached: milk.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

if you have to refund games to help your dad financially, you are not in a position to help your dad financially. tell him to fuck off and learn to adult.

No free Steam cards for queue browsing already confirmed that it's the worst sale yet.

Thx for derailing

reccs?

Attached: file.png (612x174, 43K)

Nice blog Eric.

You're aware that Dangaonpa is a VN, right?

>Postal 2.

The hell are you waiting for? Buy it already

help your dad, user. he helped you when you were young. unless its drug or gambling related then tell him to fuck off.

ah shit
thanks for letting me know

really good vn tho.

I might get some Paradox dlc but the only game I've seen that piqued my interest is Hollow Knight which I just bought during the Switch sale.

Isn't it more like a Phoenix Wright clone

what are the odds Rage 2 hits $20 by winter sale?

Not ONCE have I ever seen this game on sale.

Did it used to cost more back in 2016?

Attached: Untitled.png (1172x221, 154K)

Haven't pulled the trigger. I know there's no reason to wait until the last day, but I still don't like buying on day one.

Attached: r8 h8 masturb8.jpg (629x552, 64K)

any games #10 and under people can recommend?

Damn Actijews I just wanted a 40€ Sekiro!

someone talk me out of this

Attached: 45356345435.png (632x628, 132K)

Phoenix Wright is a VN

Not getting anything yet. At this rate I might defer my purchases until the Christmas sale to see if they have better cosmetics (backgrounds/emoticons), since leftover tokens probably carry over any way if the future events are in any way similar (hopefully not).

But on my current list of games to get as a priority (excluding games not out yet):
- Mafia II (buying with my dick for the playboy magazines, don't know if Mafia I is worth playing probably not).
- The Council (maybe, maybe not, looks kinda comfy)
- The Witness (meh, might pass)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (might wait for a deeper discount)

I think my wishlist is just devoid of any recent games worth owning since there are none.
They're all coming soon or in early access (so not on sale).

thepiratebay3.org

Attached: image-167.jpg (665x537, 150K)

What would my wife enjoy, Yea Forums?

Any games similar to Darkest Dungeon?

Attached: 1543199227330.jpg (720x720, 28K)

Good tastes. Have you played UnderRail yet?

Mafia 1 is great, play it before 2.

slime rancher is fun for 2 hours then you'll never play it again.

>- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (might wait for a deeper discount)
if you got Windows 10 and a dollar you can try game pass and play it for a month

There's a plethora of good, free games on Steam, you're gonna have to be more specific.

What kindof games do you like?
Do you want something casual or hardcore?
How much time do you have to play vidya?

Dunno, haven't played any of the AceAttorney games and can't afford them on Steam right now,
What you do in Danganronpa is walk around, talk to people, sometimes murder happens and you search for clues, talk to people, then trial happens and you get some puzzle gameplay like pick a correct statement or find a hidden word, trial is over and you get the same cycle repeating.
Majority of the game consist of unvoiced dialogues so you'll have to read a lot (trials are fully voiced and each trial goes for an hour or more).

I'm a failure and a disappointment.

Attached: okay.png (587x184, 28K)

y/n?

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-100803_Chrome.jpg (1080x1573, 307K)

Pharaoh Rebirth is so damn good, and it costs next to nothing. Definitely worth getting if you have a couple of dollars left over.

Attached: pharaoh.jpg (640x480, 116K)

show currency

Probably Heartbeat, Stardew Valley and something else.

I've held off on it for so long but maybe I'll bite now.

How's Sleeping Dogs Yea Forums?

>just bought a vita for hacking
>forgot about the sales
Guess I'll still look if there's anything really cheap I want

Attached: 1558902506374.gif (500x375, 3.96M)

no prices, no comment

all ubisoft games still have to go through Uplay

Definitely get Dead Space and Dead Space 2. Fucking amazing games.

Attached: 1560695003276.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Metroidvania? platformer?

I'm glad you like it.

I think I am going to get Hitman 2 and the Hitman 1 legacy pack.

Attached: 1495156000494.png (672x720, 338K)

really good

fine

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-101114_Chrome.jpg (1080x963, 201K)

Recommend me some games like Fallout and Fallout 2

Attached: Fallout2front.jpg (800x832, 258K)

I have it, and got about halfway through before I realized I wouldn't be able to finish it with my build. So my choices were to cheat/edit the save, or start over. Since I couldn't find a way to do the first one, and had no desire to do the second, I just stopped playing.

None of them was "best" or "worst". You mouthbreathers just already bought every thing you wanted before.

Im about to buy Nelo, Assault Spy and Super Luckys Tale.
Can anybody recommend other action games and platformers? I have most of the othef better known ones so Im looking for lesser known but good ones.

Attached: 1560010307784.gif (287x344, 72K)

RotTR is ok. Somehow blander than the first in terms of story and characters, so don't expect an amazing experience.

Unheard is ok, but it's essentially a flash-tier game and it's developed in China if you're ok with that. I bought it on release and am fairly happy with the 5 hours I spent completing it. My only problems with it was some of the voice-acting which is what you'd expect from a game not PERFECTLY localized, and some of the mysteries (there are only 5 in total) are completely bullshit because they hinge entirely on one clue you can only get from one character in one place and requires some extrapolation, but overall it's fairly logical and has no cheap solutions. Cost in $/min is still higher than most other games in your list.

Haven't played the rest.

>transation still pending
Goddamnit steam just let me play my games already

hardcore
and something more out there like eye divine cybermancy.

You don't really owe your parents a debt for providing for you as a child. It is quite literally their job.

Metroidvania but with linear levels you can return to. Controls are tight, and your primary attack is an ear whip similar to Shantae's hair attack. Music and graphics are cool, gives me a La Mulana vibe. Characters are surprisingly decent too.

Planescape Torment and Arcanum

STRonG WOMAN

what the fuck is t...
ohhhhhh
on a serious note why watch dogs 2? I have it too but you'd have to like ubisoft's shit to like it in the first place, I'd rate it above the first one but I don't know if you have played that

my boomer dad plays watch dogs 2 and even he finds it boring. It's absolute trash, even compared to competitors like gtav and sleeping dogs
everything else I can recommend though

Anyone have experience with this game? Is it worth 23 dollarydoos?

Attached: edge of eternity.png (987x485, 712K)

Yay or nay? Is Beyond Good and Evil a good PC port? I don't mind fixing it myself. Probably gonna get Monolith if I get 15k coins but idk how to get them.

Also, recommendations are always welcome. I like rogue-likes and hack n' slash games, and prefer to be on the lower end side of PCs but not necessary.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-25_20-08-20.png (410x615, 94K)

BUY LOVELY PLANET
BUY LOVELY PLANET 2
BUY MONOLITH
BUY KERO BLASTER
BUY ZERO RANGER
BUY TOUHOU LUNA NIGHTS

GTA set in HongKong.
But the storyline is very inconsistent and all over the place. As in it feels like A LOT of it was cut or it has "invisible" timeskips, like you save some gangster boss and next time you see him you're like best buddies even though that's your second time meeting him.
Still fun though.

I like oxymorons too!

Is the story related at all?
To be honest I'm literally only interested in Mafia II for the playboy mags, nothing more.

Underrail

Reassembly is good, I got 95 hours out of it.
protip: after you unlock the necron looking faction with spikes try spinning really fast be careful though it breaks the game

Will put it in my wishlist then, it looks pretty cool.

Why is the standard price of the Hitman 2 season price THE COST OF A FULL GAME HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF JEWS

>Mafia triple pack
>when only the first game was any good

Dead Space & Dead Space 2 are solid games. Vanquish and Watch Dogs 2 are meh for me. didnt like them.

>Sekiro is only 20% off
Miyazaki you bastard I didn't want to spend over a hundred bucks on this sale

Attached: 11.png (405x344, 6K)

how to see this
Dead Space 1 is great except for a certain comet shooting minigame segment.
Dead Space 2 is more polished but less horror, and more action.

How's darksiders 3? Loved the first one but couldn't get into the second one as much. Any recommendations for games like the franchise?

darksiders 3 is trash

I liked the first Tomb Raider despite it's non-existent story.
Bought ROTR on Winter Sale and I still can't bring myself to finish it. Somehow it makes the story 100 times worse. It's like Uncharted but while Uncharted treats it's story as fun and with humour, ROTR takes all the ridiculous things with MEGA serious face that will make you want to do a facepalm every cutscene.

any opinions on deep rock/ squad? is rising storm vietnam dead?

Attached: wl2.jpg (948x521, 146K)

>20$ discount on dark souls reeee
What?
The game came out in april, what the fuck did you niggers expect?

y/n?
50€ spending limit (first world)

Attached: steam_sale.png (641x408, 82K)

Man, Steam sales used to be so much better. My backlog is huge anyway so might just save my money.
Probably gonna grab Pathfinder though. Are any of the DLCs worth getting?

arx fatalis

I'm planning on playing the entire series. Mafia 1 was on humble bundle for $3.50 just last month, so I was waiting for a Mafia 2 sale.

>yet another dogshit sale
And this is why Epic is winning you steam drones.

I've got A Hat in Time Ultimate, Earth Defense Force 4.1 bundle, Deponia Doomsday, and Sonic Mania in my cart
Koikatsu Party and Exanima are still in my wishlist since they aren't on sale

You guys got any recommendations based on this?

So far I got Lobotomy Corp and the Binding of Isaac, I pirated them and I like both of them, so I am going to pull the trigger.

Is it actually as good as the Steam Reviews suggest? I've been craving a good mech game.

Attached: 4234.jpg (616x353, 171K)

>$20 discount on Dark Souls
Yeah, for owners of Prepare to Die only unfortunately (can't gift it either)

Vietnam is still alive but fuck off I'm sick on getting team killed by new guys

I want some JRPG, which one is worth it? Probably can afford two:
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Trails of Cold Steel
Tales of Vesperia Remastered

Wildcards adds a new waifu which the game kinds of needs since last i checked, your options are a slut or a bitch who the game says is a 10/10 but her portrait is clearly a 7

I feel like Sword of Ditto will be bundled sooner than later, but what about the rest?
y/n?

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-26 082051.png (632x861, 160K)

Does Postal 2 come with the expansions in the Steam release? I see Paradise Lost is its own separate expansion but the rest neither have their own Steam page nor are mentioned on Postal 2's page.

My biggest complaint about Watch Dogs 1 was that it boiled down to a classic GTA ripoff/Ubisoft game with hacking sprinkled in and I heard 2 had more hacking and stealth and less shooting which made me interested.

have $4 to spend, don't know if i should buy the handsome jack collection, or Dark souls, already beat dark souls before, but never played the DLC, and already finished Borderland 2's story line, but kinda want to try the prequel even though i heard it's not as good.

psychonauts is like $1.50

Making a quick buy, on the fence on tom brady tactical shooter game, feel like I could replace it with multiple games but don't know which

Attached: steam cart.png (635x382, 76K)

Xiang, are you deliberately forgetting what occurred when Epic had a sale?

How are the Enhanced editions od Planescape torment and icewind dale, are they worth it?

Pretty good
aside from the fucking car level

Tales of Vesperia for sure. Not sure about the others.

Yeah, sales are much better when you have to pull things from the catalog and flag accounts for spending money because your sweatshop chinks can't code for shit.

>on the fence on tom brady tactical shooter game, feel like I could replace it with multiple games but don't know which
Get Rainbow6 instead.

based epic chang

>is rising storm vietnam dead
it's alive but you will need about 50h of game play to get the basic idea on how to win and another 100h to make the difference.

eh, it is a bit better in that it doesn't force as many driving sequences as the first one did, I appreciated the story not being as melodramatic as the first one though

Checking out with this for now.
Not a VN fan but gonna try this out.

Attached: file.png (608x268, 66K)

Is Kingdom Come Deliverance actually good, or was it just Yea Forums shilling because HURR BASED AND REDPILLED? I'm in the mood for an immersive sim, but I've heard the combat is garbage.

cope

Not only did Epic give gamers amazing discounts, they paid that discount forward to the devs as well. Win-win on all sides.

Is Baldur's Gate going to be an annoying, hairpulling experience for someone who likes to minmax and play a game on hard for a first playthrough?
I heard they don't explain the majority of the mechanics like how the spells work and what they do.
I mean I understand how THAC0 and AC values work, but will the game be filled with moments where I specced into something wrong and therefore won't be able to beat certain encounters because of it if I'm going in blind?

Thanks I'll add that in
Never played it before so might as well get it while it's super cheap

everything except for paradise lost, you could have just searched the steam discussions to find the answer

Still better than you muhummad

but they run like ass on windows 10

IS DMC5 worth it? I haven't played any of the other games in the series but it looks enjoyable and dumb

Also how CPU intenstive is it because my i5 blows

Attached: 1559707494358.png (953x1246, 1.08M)

Not sure about the currency conversion, but Stalker SOC is currently $1.50 USD with two other games on fanatical.

fanatical.com/en/bundle/fugitive-bundle

Attached: 1558696300820.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

xinjiang uyghur autonomous region

Arcanum, I think gog version is better tho

rate

Attached: steam wishlist.png (960x720, 257K)

DMC5 is a very fan-serviced based game. Although you wont know the context thats going on, the game is still dumb fun.

fix your resolution

This will be my last sale.
Every year each sale gets worse and my backlog just gets bigger and bigger and it's time to stop that.
After this sale I will only play what I have or pirate.
Shill me your favorite games, genre doesn't matter
Punish me hard & rough with those steam links, you fucking bastards.

Attached: 1532566661141.jpg (837x916, 168K)

its like 20 years old, just look up an FAQ

which i5 do you have?

unironically worse than skyrim

Rate
I'm on the fence for MGSV and, weirdly enough, The Surge

Attached: haul.png (259x119, 4K)

>Every year each sale gets worse and my backlog just gets bigger and bigger
And you don't see the correlation between those two, presumably because you're an idiot.

Attached: furries.png (1345x413, 29K)

Is it worth it? Kinda interested.

Attached: sas.png (944x711, 829K)

Already have it, gamer
Huh, yeah, 20 pesos less, thanks user

How is Hunt Showdown? i need a quick rundown

>to the devs

Attached: 1557582029872.jpg (525x525, 62K)

Danganronpa is great man

just how retarded are you

Attached: 1556415539068.png (339x335, 11K)

>Not a VN fan but gonna try this out.
A lot of normies who aren't into VN still like Danganronpa so maybe you'll like it too.
Just be ready for the ANIME story line, ANIME cliches and ANIME twists. Shouldn't bother you if you watch anime though.

I guess I know the general story but nothing in depth. Yeah, the gameplay looks fun and I just wanna HACK N SLASH

i5-6400 2.7GHz my guy

Attached: 1549355133764.png (54x54, 21K)

WHY THE FUCK IS STARDEW VALLEY AND CUPHEAD STILL NOT BELOW 50% AND IN FACT IT'S EVEN LESS NOW COMPARED TO PREVIOUS SALES

Attached: 2aqj8e.jpg (1241x1104, 105K)

Attached: steam wishlist.png (1920x960, 808K)

I miss the days when there were good sales for 75%+ now everything is fucking 25% or less

Attached: 1519037638272.jpg (670x503, 37K)

Torchlight II is $10, thoughts? Good replay value?

They are free online

if u enjoy the games, yeah they still hold up

most shit was cheaper or the same price during E3, if you waited you got fucked

Hollow knight and undertale were good choices.
Haven't played the rest. but 10/10 I suppose

Attached: 1535152583485.jpg (240x240, 6K)

i think the game can run on the base ps4 and xb1 @60fps, you should be fine.

First year of DLC for Conan Exiles.

Deep Space Derelicts.

I absolutely loved it, but I guess it's not for everyone. If you don't mind a slow pace and want to get immersed into a world, it's great. The combat is fine, it can be finicky at times but it's far from garbage. It just takes time, for both the player and your character, to get good at it. Would absolutely recommend.

>Several people reporting that there were better deals in past sales
Don't try to be smart. My cart is filled with a lot of content.
I just want to end my final sale with a bang since I have a lot of cash.
nou

Attached: 1556363060825.jpg (1500x500, 843K)

What smut you getting, perverts?
Hopefully none and pirating, dummies.

Devil daggers is also a neat little game.

Attached: 1537678413225.png (640x640, 253K)

Love Outrun?
Get SlipStream
store.steampowered.com/app/732810/Slipstream/

Attached: ss_7b8ca7b468c6523bb0048a5d0595700bf155d90b.jpg (1440x810, 385K)

Deep Rock is probably the best L4D-like game I've played.

I bought it for 5$. No replay value, game at a time.

definitely get Metal Gear. Story takes a massive shit, but the gameplay itself is certainly worth the time

Attached: 1439346011390.png (522x285, 46K)

All good picks, though I've never played Sleeping Dogs. All of those should keep you invested and entertained!

Thanks user, I'll pick it up and give it a bash

Attached: 1527320896530.jpg (600x600, 56K)

help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

play shadow tactics

Deep Sky Derelicts?

Love Streets of Rage?
Get Fight'N'Rage.
store.steampowered.com/app/674520/FightN_Rage/

Attached: ss_b40a467a0848ba217a3331cbf8ae83da2ce5441d.jpg (1062x600, 358K)

is it better than vermintide 2?

this sale is ass

Attached: file.png (1078x895, 455K)

feel free to drop both watchdogs and vanquish, Furi tho, is incredible.

Love Wipeout?
Get BallisticNG
store.steampowered.com/app/473770/BallisticNG/

Attached: ballisticng2.webm (750x562, 2.94M)

Love Heretic?
Get Amid Evil.
store.steampowered.com/app/673130/AMID_EVIL/

Attached: 20190620232509_1.jpg (1600x900, 343K)

Devs and publishers are less willing to bank on the big steam sales.

However, there are a lot of great sales/sale events dotted through out the year almost every other week. So pay attention to those instead you tards.

It's really well made, but it feels like a commodity in that the entertainment value is very repetitive

Just got dank dungeon with all dlc

never played this before, should i start with the base game first before adding any dlc in?

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Love Devil's Crush
Get Demon's Tilt.
store.steampowered.com/app/422510/DEMONS_TILT/

Attached: 20190203231954_1.jpg (1600x900, 345K)

no one is dropping steam key today?

help me Yea Forums, I've started liking casual singleplayer story-driven games

All DLC at once, adapt and grow with the pain instead of getting comfortable with how vanilla plays only to get reamed to death.

Attached: trophy.png (211x314, 78K)

there were some in the last thread you pathetic beggar

Any way to see this directly in the client? Don't want to log in through browser.

>He game on Steam

Attached: face of steam2.jpg (780x515, 417K)

has nobody played this game?

I have absolutely no problems with this game. Not my favorite by any means, but it's flawless

I'm looking for a city builder I can dump time in.

I have:
The Annos
Banished
Foundation

Are there any other good (modern) ones?

Attached: 1538951161301.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

I got the Dusk + Amid Evil pack a couple days ago, shit's fun but the first game also kind of scares my bitch ass.
I already spent too much money yesterday so I'm probably not getting anything more, 50% off DQ Heroes looks somewhat tempting tho

Got it on G2A for 90 pennies, thanks for the suggestion though.

Is risk of rain 2 fun? Good co-op? And do i need to play the first one to understand anything?

If only they brought back Rance again.

Basically it's a really atmospheric br with a very eerie aesthetic, the point of the game is to purchase randomly generated hunters of different levels, the ones with worse gear cost less (they're usually black for some reason), the ones with better gear are more expensive, you send them to a large map to find clues and search for beasts that live there, the map is filled with very well designed monsters that try to kill you, and a large portion of the game is trying to make the less noise possible, because monsters will discover you and other players. You have to find 3 clues that will lead you to the beast you're hunting, and you have to kill it with your friend/rando or solo, if you get killed after level 15 the game becomes permadeath and any time your hunter dies you got to buy some new ones. I think the game has pretty good art direction and looks beautiful, they have cool drawings for basic traits you can purchase like pic related.

also the game is almost dead so unless if you're very interested i don't recommend it

Attached: huntabilities.png (696x423, 105K)

I personally recommend activating everything if you've played similar games, or everything but Crimson Court if you haven't. There's lots of little village events that don't occur until you deal with the Crimson Court area.

>early access

Attached: 1522888752204.gif (217x199, 588K)

Attached: yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff.png (343x433, 234K)

it is really fun, and just today they drop a big patch with new location, character and boss..

I enjoy the first one more but the second one is something that is also really time consuming, you wont get bored from it for sure..

I got Psychonauts, Yakuza 0, Heavy Rain and Stardew Valley 30 bucks.

great game. good coop. dont need to have played first at all

only a matter of time at this rate.

>21st Century Tomb Raider
>"No!"

The people complaining about sales fall into two camps with some overlap: people who already own everything they want to play and are surprised there's nothing good left, and people complaining that a game that came out recently isn't getting a bigger discount than half off.

>NOOOOoooo it bring back everything into perspectives!

Should I get Kingdom Come with all the DLCs or get the base game and pick up "Definitive Edition" when they release all the DLCs?

Thoughts? Kinda want to drop 1 or 2 of them but don't know which ones to keep aside from Bastion

Attached: Steam summer cart.png (603x394, 106K)

Why the fuck do I have so many tokens?

>also the game is almost dead
steamcharts says about 1400 are playing right now, unironically is it really dead already?

thanks anons

Attached: 1561351987186m.jpg (683x1024, 92K)

On the fence if I should just buy DMC 5 or pirate it

Dammit. I don't know who to believe.

it's fun, you'll probably get 30-40 hours until you feel the hunger for hopoo to release more content. co-op is great, especially with randoms on Yea Forums or /vg/. You don't need the first game at all but you'll eventually find yourself wanting to try it anyways

Attached: 1556221650335.png (518x501, 203K)

Voidspire tactics
SNES style overworld but with soulslike exploration. Divinity style spell/ability interactions for both combat and exploration. Tons of potential synergies. Combat is grid based tactics like FFT, and it has a multiclass job system.

City Skylines of course
Frost Punk (not the best city builder but great game overall)
Dawn Of Discovery or Anno 1404 if you haven't played it already.

Stop buying denuvo games.

Don't forget people who were completely spoiled by flash sales.

r8 and recommend pls. Been looking for an adventure game/jrpg similar to the neptunia franchise, also more horror/edgy games, even though I own the majority of the good ones.

Attached: 1537214075752.png (809x439, 102K)

it just got a new update so now would be the best time

give Itsuno your fucking money

How does this look

Attached: sss.png (950x1074, 692K)

I only played the base game but I think it's a pretty good price for it, took me a while to finish it, also a lot of people say the dlc sucks so I don't know if I'd recommend that.

fitgirl-repacks.site/

Attached: 1560720027065.jpg (600x900, 61K)

are u gonna play override coop? if not drop it

probably stole some of mine, i had 15k this morning but for some reason they disappeared

frostpunk and tropico 6

Anyone who thinks KC:D is worse than Skyrim is a fucking brainlet.

If you do end up getting it, start a thread and we can come play with you. It's fun with other people.

>fitgirl
>mining buttcoins
Big yike.

based

>50% off on MHW
Do I take the bait Yea Forums? How soon is Iceborne?

dead space won't spook you unless you're a pussy, but the two games are great anyways. check out darkwood if you don't have it

I feel like they fall into the first group, they usually bring all of those sales back in the last day anyways so everyone just bought those during then, so Valve just stopped doing that

>If I redeem the 15k $5 off thing and I can afford a second one, does it boost to $10 off or no?

It's quality but you need to know what you're getting into. It can be a very tedious game if youre not into that kinda thing
combat is a love it or hate it type of thing
weak bait

Avoid Xanadu, get Cold Steel if you intend of playing the sequels otherwise don't bother.

It's a absolute solid 8.5/10. Lots of charm and the combat is pretty fun except the gunplay is a drag. The driving is poor. The story is pretty enjoyable and the game world is the right blend of campy and immersive. It was well received here when it came out if it matters to you.

>dead space won't spook you unless you're a pussy
I'm a pussy and Dead Space wasn't remotely scary at all. Baddies only ever pop out of air vents, which is a jump scare that works precisely once.

she is just asking to get plowed hard

WD2 is okay, better gameplay than 1 but the story will make you cringe
Furi is good shit
Its good, combat is good but takes training (stats and IRL skill) to make it decent , no brainlets allowed
Sequel bait as fuck though
DR doesnt really count as a VN
Wait for the trial day to see if you like it
Wildans is ok, most fun with actual friends but otherwise good enough since the AI teamates even when doing stupid shit wont alert enemies and all of that
The remaster is not worth your money, so unless you have never played DS1 or really want to play the online, dont
The council is good shit so go ahead. Dont overthink the puzzles

Attached: 1536369988939.jpg (750x563, 62K)

they're aiming for winter, so probably around april the earliest.

Help, is ashes of singularity single player content good enough?

Agree on Luna Nights, based game. A bit on the short side though, then again maybe it's because I exploited time stop a bit and rushed to the end.

DA:UE is probably the last good game by Bioware. Has a bunch of mods on Nexus too if you're into modding your games.

It's good, solid 8.5/10.

>Bought:
Lake Ridden and Return of the Obra Dinn.
In addition to being unoptimized shite that I've already requested a refund on, Lake Ridden was just really bland.
Obra Dinn has been fucking amazing thus far though.
>Only cleared 6 people, but visited at least 20 fucking corpses
This is going to be difficult.

Yea or nah?

Attached: Capture.png (976x598, 993K)

Got KC:D because it was cheap.
Nothing else really interests me right now.
Getting Mario Maker 2 on the switch when it comes

I'm also a poor wageslave. No time, no money.

Attached: 1517804892991.gif (268x320, 418K)

I'm pretty immune to the jump scares, but I just generally like the spooky settings. I'm gonna pickup darkwood, its just what I'm looking for thanks.

>recommend/shit on games without having ever played them
>you'll never know which posts are mine

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

It's extremely good.

I hope you dont have friends you want to play with

They should have just given everyone a random team. Of course everyone would pick whichever animal is the biggest meme. I wonder if Valve will step in if team corgie wins more than 5 days in a row?

I know, it's sad but crytek is still releasing updates for it, I hope it makes a comeback like Insurgency Sandstorm is doing right know

Yea. Good Monster Hunter and regardless of what long-time fags say, the improved controls are a godsend

keep in mind it's getting a $40 that will basically dictate all content from December onwards

I kinda wanted to play Cold Steel but only the first two Cold Steel games are on PC and fuck knows if the rest will ever make it to PC so at the same time I don't want to be left hanging.
And people seem to say that Xanadu is similar to Cold Steel but standalone.

All great picks
Throw in Blue Revolver and They Bleed Pixels too

Do NOT, under any circumstances brute force the answers. Even when you get it down to 50/50 on a person's name, don't. There is always a clue that you're missing. Oh, and this isn't a spoiler, but it's something that the game assumes you already know despite it being an esoteric bit of knowledge: the royal family that comes from a country that sounds fictional? It was a real place that's modern day Taiwan.

>Three Kingdoms only 10% off
GOD
FUCKING
DAMN
IT

depends on how good your graphics card is
I got a free code from a friend and my card is old enough to warrant an upgrade, but im poor so it doesn't run great for me

Best sale since summer camp 2011 because you can participate in the event without buying anything and there are no stupid trading cards

I need more opinions on 2nd South Park game. Is it about same quality as the first game, are the DLC packs worth few extra dollars. I liked the first game but if it's not as good as that one I'm not sure I want to bother

ISLANDERS is modern but might be too simplistic for you check out a gameplay video

Attached: cart.jpg (634x512, 36K)

how do people this dumb survive?

it released a literal fucking month ago what the fuck do you want

Are any of the other Tales Of games worth getting if I couldn't get into Tales of Symphonia?

Attached: 1527782047284.jpg (354x354, 32K)

3K is garbage. Don't fall for the meme.

Resident Evil 3 looks great but you might want to wait for deeper discounts I guess

n,Y,y,Y,Y

>Do NOT, under any circumstances brute force the answers
Don't worry, I haven't yet. I almost did then realized I was retarded and set him back to unknown (although I just realized who he is.)
>country that sounds fictional?
You're kidding, right. People don't know that's a real place?

How is tropico 6? More like 4 or 5?

Sleeping Dogs is $2 and Just Cause 3 is $3 if you haven't played them you should

I'm a bit mad Mordhau and RoR2 didn't have even a small discount.

Don't bother it's dumbed down to appeal chinese insectmen

I bought mhw few weeks back but it's quite boring solo, so I hope we meet, newbuyers

Attached: 1560799249925.jpg (586x546, 64K)

Redpill me on Rain World

No except for one scene

Berseria, maybe?
At least it's modern.
What stopped you from getting into Symphonia?

Dead space 1&2 are awesome, I hope you enjoy them

Love it or hate it kinda game. Very atmospheric but also incredibly frustrating at the beginning.

If you're into RPG check out Elex? If you haven't gotten it, it's a good but somewhat janky game from PB who did the Gothic/Risen series.

Get Ace Combat
all Hotas's work now

Attached: 1553158846167.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

You're a slugcat.
You're like... 3 steps above the bottom of the food chain.
You were genetically created to be a living pipe cleaner.
Mobility is a lot better than you think it is.
You will die.

over 500 rooms of fucking nothing
your purpose is to suffer
do not unless you have an unshakeable love of 2d platforming and exploration for its own sake

Attached: rainworld.png (640x640, 504K)

Fantastic but only if you enjoy cinematic platformers (PS1 era Oddworld, Heart of Darkness etc). A lot of people go in expecting a metroidvania or a linear progression platformer and get disappointed that there's a ton of vague shit. There's almost no text or dialogue in the game, so you need to work shit out on your own and explore. It's 11/10 if you can get into it. You have every ability open right from the start but you won't know how to navigate most obstacles at the start, so just explore at your own pace. Don't look anything up, it'll spoil the experience.

i never finished Fallout 4, or bought it
so I'm willing to give another chance, what are DLCs that are worth buying?
do many mods need full DLC chapters installled?

Ok, decided to fit a little more money in, hows FO2 and RS2:V?
>Biggest pc exclusive multiplayer games don't take advantage of summer sale

Attached: steam cart 2.png (636x416, 93K)

Good list. Watch Dogs 2 is better than 1 but it's still boring.

I got Tabletop Simulator recently because friends wanted to try Cyberpunk 2020 due to their hype of the upcoming game. Friend has his own setting he wants to DM and he's setting it up this friday, so this sale wasn't all that bad.

Attached: WorkshopImageUpload.png (898x626, 1.09M)

>You're kidding, right. People don't know that's a real place?
I didn't know. I don't study Chinese history, I don't work for Epic.

Is Furi any good?

Yea Forums bros, is Kingdom come deliverance any good?

Don't buy fallout 2 on Steam, inferior version

I got an Epic account.

anybody have any experience with hell let loose?

I'm willing to give them another chance too user, but I hope it isn't as boring as the first playthrough. Also, what you do with bethesda games when you require dlc for a mod you just pirate it

Watch youtube playtroughs to know how it plays like

I'm sure you thought that was funny but Taiwan isn't China at this point
not him but I only learnt that from playing Simcity 4

I personally dislike Symphonia, but I decided to buy Vesperia on switch and I love it so far. It's half off on steam, so you should give it a try.

Yes
Yes but it's a Yurojank

Is DUSK+AMID EVIL a good deal?

Yes.

It is. Don't follow that sjw bullshit, probably one of the best western RPG.
It's short though.

Asking again about Cossacks 3. Is it a good RTS? I see complaints on the review page but is it just boomers going NEW THING BAD or is there something legitimately wrong with it?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Nor do I, user. But I took fucking American middle-school history classes. Like damn. With a white American female teacher no less.
And even then, there's always the Formosan black bear.

Attached: 201905030011t0001.jpg (500x333, 45K)

How is God Eater 3? i mainly look for some new coop game i can play with a friend

Brave

Which HITMAN™ do I get? This shit is confusing.
HITMAN™ 1 GOTY or HITMAN™ 2 Legacy Pack?
I wanna get into HITMAN™ again.

based user outing himself out for being a retard

ror2 is early access for nearly another year you boob

why ?

They're 99% the same game, so just get 1 GOTY. It has more content.

so having the base game and pirating the DLC chapters still work?
I got tired of broken repacks and torrents

which team is the Yea Forums team?

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (640x360, 198K)

If you buy Hitman 1 GOTY, you unlock Hitman 2 GOTY Legacy pack for free, so you should buy the first one and get the 2 copies.
Also i think Hitman 1 GOTY is cheaper than Hitman 2 GOTY Legacy Pack, so its the way to save the most.

So GOG it is? There's no Fallout 2 fixt?

Any other suggestions?

Attached: yy.png (618x468, 98K)

Artstyle or gameplay?

just join the dog, you dumbo, there's no way the other teams are catching up lmao

you can get the Mass Effect Trilogy for like $9

Ah only tried it for new vegas, there's probably a workaround but you must just want to buy the dlcs themselves if they got any use to you.

based?

Attached: 100bux.png (643x744, 130K)

Not related at all, but Mafia 1 is actually a good game with good writing whereas Mafia 2 is a shitshow of the MC making retarded choices again and again and killing an actual likable character with depth. But if you want to just get it to fap a bit, whatever floats your boat you little shit.

I don't know about Fallout 4 but this method works with New Vegas and Skyrim.
You just torrent the DLC files, throw it in the game folder and enable them through launcher. Even achievements work from what I remember.

You'd probably like Russian Subway Dogs. Pretty cool arcade style game, perfect for 20-30 minute sessions with endless replayability.

Ghost of a tale, for 15 bucks.
Yay or nay?

Attached: ghost-of-a-tale-se-trouve-une-date-de-sortie-sur-ps4-et-xbox-one-92760-large.jpg (1138x640, 466K)

You're probably in for a good time

Hitman 2 Legacy only works if you have standard edition or better, not the free starter pack. So you cannot use it to basically get Hitman 1 for cheap, if you own neither.

However, if you buy Hitman 1 GOTY, then you can activate the Hitman 2 Legacy for free, even with just the free starter pack. It's kinda scam but whatever.

Something Cheap that i might have missed?
Even other genres non rpg related.

Attached: 3524sfd.png (659x452, 85K)

Seconding this.

Also, would you recommend FF VI to someone's that's already played a shitload of turn based rpgs and is rather sick of it? Any original mechanics in here that could spark interest again?

gameplay

Attached: 1533995697631.jpg (640x628, 52K)

the HITMAN 1 GOTY was cheaper than buying the HITMAN 2 Legacy Pack (SOMETIMES, depending on the Discount %) if you already owned an episode or two in original HITMAN. The caveat was you had to install HITMAN and play it once so your dumbass HITMAN2 game would recognize you owned HITMAN GOTY and will thus permanently unlock the original HITMAN GOTY maps in HITMAN2. Why did they make it take so many hoops? WB probably was hoping to trick you into buying all those goddamn unexplained confusing HITMAN2 packages.

psychonauts is a buck fifty

Still looking for suggestions for my list.

Fallout 4 is a bad Fallout game, certainly wouldn't spend my money on it with the current discount.
It's an okay shooter I guess, but I'd rather play DOOM or Wolfenstein if I wanted a shooter.

there any explicit porn games that I can't just get off a pastebun or f95?

i finshed bg trilogy 5 times and i still dont know how taco and AC work

bought the handsome jack collection and Yakuza 0

Thoughts?

Attached: Capture.jpg (966x452, 63K)

budget noctis lmao

Not really. It's a solid SNES era JRPG but it doesn't do anything particularly unique. Romancing Saga 2 isn't too cheap, but is still on sale and has tons of unique stuff to it. It barely follows any JRPG trends.

>Fallout 4 is a bad Fallout game
Fallout 4 is better than Fallout 1.

Can anyone tell me how's the multiplayer? Is it restrictive in anyway that I can't co-op a full playthrough?

Attached: chrome_2019-06-26_04-14-45.png (608x345, 190K)

Should I get Dark Souls Remarstered? It's very tempting...

Attached: 77941e8a0714a5f98c0f6f01021b62a0.png (953x729, 431K)

im thinking about ass oddysey
t. not a poor fag

>obey
>consume

>i think Hitman 1 GOTY is cheaper than Hitman 2 GOTY Legacy Pack
In this sale legacy pack is cheaper than 1 GOTY.

This or MHW?

Attached: steam.jpg (625x506, 35K)

I really liked it. Very challenging. Awesome soundtrack.

hol' up
Steam says I already have HITMAN™ in my library, but that's because they gifted the first two episodes for free. If I play that do I get the Legacy Pack for free? No?

Also, the whole GOTY is 9.21€ and the Legacy Pack is 5.99€. And now that I look there's also a Legacy Pack Upgrade for 9.99€.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Is like 5 but more polished

I'm too much of a brainlet to get multiplayer to work with pirated games, and I'm too lazy to have to re-pirate games every time they have even the tiniest update.

MHW, holy shit.

by winter it will $20

Maybe Nier Automata for hack and slash if you haven't played it already. But don't bother if your PC doesn't meet system requirements.

I played the first reboot and am playing the second reboot. They're pretty fun, but I heard the third reboot is pretty bad.

>want to buy some vidya
>HIB monthly comes out the fifth
>know that if I buy vidya at least one will be on the monthly

If your AC is positive ie 5, your attacker gets a bonus on his hit roll.
If your AC is negative ie -5, he gets a malus.
Thaco is equivalent ie a +5 weapon gives you +5 to your hit roll.

This
Dont buy it if you have already played DS1

The legacy pack upgrade is for people who have Hitman 1 but not the GOTY edition from what I recall. You think they would have learned their lesson after releasing the first game in such a retardedly obtuse and confusing way but they went on a head and did the same shit again.
ioi.dk/hitman-legacy-faq/

Any good, recent games to play with a controller?

Okay ty

Just read all the negative reviews on those games to convince yourself that they're bad, even though they aren't bad and the large majority of people liked them. That's what I always do on sales, I've only bought handful of games over the past year this way.

Ace Combat 7.

I bought BDO and that's probably all I'll get. It was $5 and I haven't started the game yet but making cute girls in the character creator is already worth it

Attached: img.png (577x956, 425K)

Hitman 2 for 19,99€ legal and serious shop
indiegala.com/hitman-2-crackerjack-on-sale

Dropping some recommendations. I recommend them every sale so chances are you've probably already heard of them.
Also I value story over gameplay and like walking sims so if that's not for you just stop reading now.

>Ghost of a Tale
The only game I've played on Steam in the past decade barring The Witcher series I could honestly call a TRUE adventure. I consider it a must play for everyone. It's also child friendly, the only problem is that if you let your child play this it will irreversibly and unreasonably raise their standards for adventure games in the future and they will probably spend the rest of their lives looking for an adventure as well crafted. The only other problem is the lack of voice acting, probably due to budget but I don't consider that too much of a letdown. I've heard some people complain about fetch quests but that's not an issue I had.

>Return of the Obra Dinn
It's a decent adventure game, worth only a single playthrough really, but fairly original and has a good air of mystery. The gameplay gets a bit tired at the end but if you like seafaring tales and TV shows like The Terror you will enjoy it. Basically look around for clues and by a process of elimination determined who died where and how.

>The Lost Crown
A unique third person point and click adventure game. I've played a lot but enjoyed this one precisely because of its lack of traditional point and click puzzles. It has a good setting and fairly slow pacing. It's more of a virtual vacation to a seaside town with a good story.

>Eastshade
Recommending this one blind as I own it but haven't played it, but I'm fairly confident it's good.

>Firewatch/Everybody's Gone to the Rapture/Dear Esther Landmark Edition
Good outdoor walking simulators. You will need a movement speed hack for EGttR.

>What Remains of Edith Finch/Gone Home
Good indoor walking simulators.

You are retarded and/or with shittaste.

Is Battletech fun, Yea Forums?
Recommend me some games to buy. The only one I've picked out so far is Squad.

Don't worry about RS2 reviews, it's been heavily improved since original release. It's one of the best 16 bit JRPGs, and will give you tons and tons of content. You won't have played anything like it.

Is ace combat 7 a good port?

I thoroughly enjoyed Mafia 1, the story is amazing. Mafia 2 was meh, protag does some really questionably stupid shit, but at least it's still Italians being Italian. Mafia 3 I didn't even bother with because WE WUZ MAFIAZ

Yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if a game is better than another game released 18 years before it, but Fallout 4 definitely worse when comparing it to games closer to its own time.

don't buy beamdog shit.

That game is dangerously addictive, lol. I've never experienced "just one more try" harder than with that game.

Any good racing game Yea Forums ? Is Asseto Corsa worth it at 6 euro ?

The Resident Evil 2 remake

Get sleeping dogs for sure

Such a shame. She's gorgeous but lost to the sjw abyss.

Attached: 1556432935802.jpg (796x422, 288K)

Is curse of the moon any good?

If you're gonna be a CRPGfag
>Arcanum
>Planescape Torment
>VTMB
>Neverwinter Nights 1&2

Also Morrowind but the CRPG coolkids won't let me into their club with just that as my street cred

>Beholder
>Beholder 2
>Papers, Please
>Celeste
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>Hollow Knights DLC

ESA has controller issues, hope you don't mind using keyboard or joy2key. It's also fairly difficult to progress unless using a guide, but the combat itself isn't too hard.

Curse of the Moon is a very good action platformer that has a fair amount of replayability for the genre. I got a good 10 hours out of it after playing and beating most of the modes. Just don't go into it expecting 40+ hour metroidvania playtimes.

Salt and Sanctuary is a faithful representation of the Dark Souls formula in 2d, but if you expect it to play like SotN in terms of exploration or combat you're going to be disappointed.

should I get dragon ball fighterz or soul calibur 6?

I like dragon ball z and dragon ball a lot. dont care about super. thing is, I've tried to get into KOF 13 and UMvC3 and I can never understand how team building works in fighting games. maybe I'm just dumb. for some reason I just really suck at 2d fighting games, but it looks fun and I'm open to be convinced to try it

meanwhile for SC6, I'm kind of experienced in tekken so the transition will be smoother. but I feel like I might get burned out quicker for that reason as well.

Pretty great throwback without ridiculous difficulty, and has some replayability.

Is Tales of Vesperia really the best one?

Rain world is top tier if you can deal with very little handholding and FUCKING SPIDERS OH GOD GET THEM OFF ME GET THM FF MFEEGTFFM-

Attached: wolfspider.gif (263x90, 417K)

>
>wants to gamble
>not allowed to gamble

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this guy?

Attached: file.png (970x457, 369K)

Conglomerate 451, but it's still EA

Stardew Valley or Terraria?

>tfw buying Hitman 2
Why is buying the game more difficult than playing it?

Attached: 1549768755534.png (482x610, 361K)

I'm sad and I need the most hardcore escapism you've got. Something like Elder Scrolls, only not eurojank (so no ELEX.)

Ok. I think I get it now. I'll get the GOTY edition. Thanks for the help.

If your life hinges on $20 you have bigger problems

Do you like farming crops or mobs?

You can get the original endless space for free if you go to their games2gether website, don't pay for it

Played Planescape Torment, VTMB and Morrowind. And i've got a physical copy of Arcanum but it has some stuttering issues i'm trying to fix.

Why though? Can't i just turn off everything they added like you could with Planescape?

Dark souls 2 is what I scratch my escapism itch with, user. Idk if you’ve played it

any good crafting game?

Have you replayed Fallout 1 recently? Or better question, have you ever actually played it? For all the talk of Bethesda "removing role playing features," Fallout 1 never fucking had any. The only non-combat skill actually worth putting points into is Speech, and the game only has like three speech checks. Sneaking, Science, Stealing, Outdoorsman, Gambling, and Barter are completely useless; Repair is used exactly twice; no quest makes use of Lockpick, so the only doors you can unlock lead nowhere and contain nothing; First Aid heals about a third of what a Stimpak does, and you'll never have a shortage of Stimpaks, because there's only like four merchants in the game, who each have about 1,000 caps, and every gun you find is worth twice that; and the game has no exploration outside of finding Mariposa, since NPCs tell you where the settlements are, and there's no reason to go to any square that doesn't have a green circle around it.

DBFZ has more players and probably more longevity to it if that influences your decision at all. Also the team building is much simpler/less important in DBFZ than in other team games. Just pick a character with an assist that works for your point character/playstyle and you're good. If you don't want to think at all, pick 2nd and 3rd characters who have beam assists.

Any reason to get Fallout 4 GOTY instead of the base game Fallout 4? Can't be assed to spend $30 on a Bethesda game.

I know what you mean. I was confused as fuck buying first season. Now you just either get the standard edition with all base levels or gold with season pass included

Is this any better than the previous one?

Attached: 20180824-sottr-thum.jpg (640x360, 66K)

A lot of mods require installed DLCs.

The fucking medical ward.
Also, you better get the goggle eye mod.

I haven't played Nuka World but Far Harbor is the best content made by Bethesda in that game. I think I saw GOTY on kinguin for $15

Nothing. I have the stuff I want and the sales are too fucking trash to get stuff I might want

Stardew if you are cool, Terraria if you are a fool

Attached: 1529325215503 (1).png (1053x1080, 318K)

Just because you want to do something doesn't mean you're allowed to do it, I guess. The other gamblers are probably just salty that he beat them.
You'll be able to treat quirks later on, invest in the sanitarium. Also, those are all decent positive quirks.

zoom zoom

i cant get hard for summer sales anymore

2bh I don't understand how people get so stuck on the early parts of Rain World
So long as you accept the rules the game is pretty clearly laying down, it's straightforward
The tutorial has straight up button prompts, it's not THAT mysterious

>Transaction still pending
What do i do guys? Its been 7 hours already, i just wanna play dusk

Attached: 1546449561161.png (440x341, 92K)

Pirate the DLC. All of the DLCs are just giant .esm files, which is the same type of file as mods, so the game doesn't in any way check if the DLC is authentic or not. Same thing with the Creation Club stuff. That said, None of the crafting DLCs add anything particularly good, the Vault DLC is pretty terrible, the robot DLC is decent up until the giant, tedious fucking labyrinth that culminates in a fight against what seems like endlessly respawning robots, and you'll miss out on like half of Nuka World if you don't play as a raider. But, like the other user said, Far Harbor is probably the best thing Bethesda's ever made.

I haven't unlocked that yet, looks like he's gonna sit out the next journey.

Also there are these little red skulls next to my guys what do they mean? are my dudes fucked?

Attached: file.png (479x284, 123K)

Every time I assemble a cart I fucking discard most of it because my backlog is already huge and I can pirate the games. I've repeated this shit 4 times already

Attached: 1503973547056.gif (500x373, 1020K)

Stardew is a Harvest Moon successor, Terraria is more like Minecraft, except instead of Lego, it's LiteBrite or magnets of the fridge, completely 2d.

every pick is top tier except salt and sanctuary, you're in for a good time
I'd swap it out for pharaoh rebirth or valdis story personally, they're both better

get La-Mulana 2 while you are at it and if you play La-Mulana blind, which you should, you better be prepared to keep extensive, almost autistic notes on every detail in the game

>The Flame in the Flood
I'm recommending it because it's often overlooked and a bit underrated. Basically you're on an upgradeable raft sailing down a river and can stop at any number of islands to gather supplies and hunt/forage for food. A bit like Don't Starve except you can't return back to old locations so you plunder and move on downriver. There's a pretty good story framework surrounding the game, but this is one example where the gameplay is actually good (even great) too once you've mastered hunting (like killing wolves and bears) and collecting supplies. It can be REALLY frustrating playing for the first time or if you don't how to survive, and the rafting sections can be difficult at first.

>Gabriel Knight Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
An old point and click game that has been remastered fairly well. Some people will tell you to play the old one but the new one is decent. Some of the art and graphics look a bit cheap and shoddy, but the game is mainly about the story, which is good, and has good supporting characters (especially Grace) you want to see more of again.

>Gorogoa
Creative but easy/short little puzzle game.

>Near Death
Survival game where you have to stay warm. Not a supernatural horror game, thankfully. If you enjoy the feeling of finding safe rooms in horror games like Amnesia but don't entirely enjoy the running from monsters aspect this is for you. Has The Thing aesthetics.

>Polaris/KONA
If you enjoyed Near Death but either wanted more story then try these, but they lack the survival aspect.

>Lakeview Cabin Collection
Not really recommending this one since it has some annoying levels, but you should check it out anyway. It has a pulp/grindhouse/slasher horror aesthetic. Working out what to do can be a pain since it doesn't really follow any thread of logic, but it's good for cheap thrills.

Well shit. Thanks anyways.

Nuffin, I need to finish muh games first and it will probably take more than the summer sale to finish them all, and I'm not about to rush, I need to lay off the multiplayers they're distracting me from finishing my singleplayer games.

Attached: 1550577155171.png (591x716, 322K)

DS2 is the worst in the series

It does. I might fuck around and get both

That just shows you who's currently set in the roster.

Attached: 1547741342989.gif (720x540, 242K)

It arguably has the most replayability and build options tho. Especially for dex builds.

Why the fuck is their replay system so retarded.you cant go faster than 2x and you can rewind, nor can you skip to the part you want.
I still love ace combat 7 though. 10/10 doe a rouge squadron / starlancer experience. But its replay system is dumb as shit after a mission.

see if you get terraria play vanilla for a while to get used to the game. then download TModloader to start exploring content mods. the General recommendation is thorium mod as it's the most vaniilla-like.

It's shit and disappointing, but I may pick up A Hat In Time, which I pirated last year. I wanted to buy MW2 to re-live my high school days, but it's 15€ instead of 20€, and I'm not paying that much for a 10-year-old game.

>europe
>first world
pick one lol also no

ok cool, thanks dude

Good thing this sale is shit because my backlog is gigantic and i was my time playing NewVegas for the ~15 time

>HOLY SHIT 90% OFF SOUTH PARK FRACTURED BUT WHOLE-
>Dude install uPlay lol
That explains the mixed reviews I guess

Attached: 014e9ddbea5813080f33b25dd625c0611401801352_large.jpg (200x207, 15K)

Tales of Maj'Eyal is my favorite traditional roguelike I've played. I have 300+ hours in it, it is extremely good if you like that genre.

It doesn't, though. Every game has needed Uplay since Ubisoft launched the service.

Is Killing Floor 2 a good game to jump in for occasional game or two? Like Vermintide 2 or L4D?

none of the reviews I read mentioned uplay as a complaint. most say its worse than the first because worse gameplay and humor

any multiplayer below 5$?

yeah its good fun

Do you like spamming blobs of infantry against blobs of infantry? This game is right up your alley! It's like Total War minus the strategy!

get good

Attached: chrome_XPW50WwOEV.png (401x113, 16K)

If it helps your dad, and you care about your dad, I suppose you could try and get your games through other means if you flat out can't afford them, you could always buy them once you can actually afford them. Also:
>Why be anti-nazi anti-day-of-the-rope anti-terrorists anti-rape anti-female-opression when you can just be quiet.
Is she asking a rethorical question? It's probably because people want things to change, they find them not to their liking and express it. Do you need a degree in psychology to take a guess based on why you speak out on things that bother you and what the likely reason for others doing the same is?

Attached: Feels Shrug.jpg (546x550, 51K)

suprised it isnt this sale game is trash and about 5 hours long

They only really obliged to give you bread, water, shelter and could even send you to a shitty free inner city school if they please. In fact, they could just abandon you in an orphanage if they had pleased.

Attached: 1510682631844.png (240x240, 24K)

Cut this down to 100 eurobux for me pls. Also, anything I should consider adding? Thanks.

Attached: tatata.png (615x870, 183K)

It is bretty good. Has a play style for everyone from melee fags to sniper fags. Just waiting for the deployable turret engineer fag to pop up.

It's a great game if you just want to mindlessly kill zombies, but it gets old fast.

What is the point if the world/level design is crap?

She just needs a strong man to set her straight. Women have no opinions of their own.

Is this good? Looks really aesthetic but hows the gameplay
i'm not well versed on city builder games, this one just looked different from the rest

Attached: frostpunk.png (322x148, 122K)

Demand that he suck your dick first.

I think im going to try and sell or trade my 50 steam card for weed to some redditor. the sale is that bad

>Total War comparison
I can't tell if you're shitting on the game because it's an RTS instead of RTT or if it's actually bad.

ESA and Rain World are both more than worth it

>being corgi after day 1
shygiddy

Attached: Capthgfhfhgfhure.png (503x196, 20K)

sucks for you. my dad is dead so he cant ask for money lol

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

pillars of eternia deadfire
it's 60% off and it's been on my list a long time

Nah, it's literally spammy'er than Total War. Imagine Age of Empires but 0.5 second infantry build times and 500+ population cap. It's an okay game if you've never played the Cossack series.

Throwing out buy Dragon's Dogma and Earth Defense Force 4. Shits at 70% and 50% respectively.

Tell me , is Just cause 4 ever going to be ok after patches or is it doomed to an awful game?

Does crysis still hold up well? Some reviews seem to say it doesn't even start sometimes so anyone got any experience with that?

Praey for the gods y/n?

Nothing will ever top shadow of the colossus but is it worth $20?

>Helping your parents

What is this China? Tell them to get a job or fuck off.

Cut out Amid Evil and get Dusk only first then get rid of FFX1-2 and tales of berseria.

Just wait till tomorrow when I get "play time in the last 2 weeks" with games I have many achievements in. Team corgie has already won the entire grand prix because only we have the dedication.

Which Shadowrun should I get my dudes

it has nice progression in challenge. I dont usually like city/strategy games like that but I was addicted to it.

Remove Berseria, Symphonia, and the Dusk+Amid Evil bundle.

Wait, I thought teams were based on your friendlist. What the actual fuck is that point difference then if it's global progress with Corgi sitting at 4k and rest and 100 points.

tell him to pull himself up by his bootstraps

does this apply to any games?

>full version of AC Odyssey down to $70
>main reason I pirated it in the first place was because the full version is FUCKING $170 at full price and lootbox cancer
>not sure I can wait for the DLC to get cracked
Help, I don't want to give ubisoft money

>Legend of Grimrock
Really good real time tile based dungeon crawler, good hook and mystery that will drive you to finish the game.

>Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
One of the better first person action RPG games. It's like a mix of Thief or Skyrim if they were combat centric. Oh and obviously recommending Thief Gold as well.

>Mirror's Edge
Good parkour, nice looking interiors.

>Nancy Drew Adventure Games
If you love casual point and click adventures these are probably the best, at least the first 10 titles are. Good story, and fairly logical puzzles.

>Murdered Soul Suspect
I got this really cheap ($1) so I might be biased but I loved the everliving fuck out of this game. Has some really good setpieces. I might go back and replay it to get some screenshots one day. Basically you play as the ghost of a recently deceased detective in the town of Salem out to solve your own murder.

>Alan Wake
Must play.

>Oxenfree
2D third person walking sim with a poignant story and the feel of summer. How I imagined a summer with friends would have been if I had friends.

>Jacob Jones 1 and 2
Professor Layton-like game. Dead easy puzzles but good setting and aesthetics. Sadly the series is unfinished and stopped at episode 2, but still worth playing imo. Another game that feels like summer, along with Firewatch and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

>Puzzle Agent 1 and 2
Another Professor Layton-like but with a setting that's a mix of Fargo and Twin Peaks. Again dead easy puzzles. Probably one of Telltale's best game, and since they're pulling games off the store you might want to pick it up.

>Quantum Break
meh gameplay, great story.

>Safecracker
This game is old as fuck but it was decent then and it's still worth a playthrough.

>Contradiction/The Shapeshifting Detective
FMV mystery games, pretty much western equivalent of VNs but with no branching paths and just pretty much trial and error, but still worth it for the acting imo

How's Just Cause 3?
Is it good?

Attached: IMG.png (645x653, 135K)

I found this game impressive and charming. It grabbed me in a way most games don't nowadays, like a good book. I was invested in the characters and the outcomes.

As a middle-aged, time-poor person with a short attention span, this was a rare and much appreciated gaming experience.

The game is also beautiful, fantastically detailed; clearly very well loved by its creator.

Remove bloodstained and replace with shovel knight then remove dusk + amid evil, and vesperia and you should be good.

No, it's worse. This one had a different dev team and writers than the other two reboots, and it definitely shows. Negative steam reviews summarize its problems pretty well.

>>Alan Wake
>Must play.

opinions discarded

Do NOT remove Berseria.
Remove Bloodstained and Dusk. Play Symphony of the Night instead.

Any games by Bethesda, yes. (And by extension, New Vegas, obviously)

how did i do ?

Attached: comfy shit.jpg (353x221, 29K)

On this note, should I do it?

Attached: 2019-06-26 (4).png (1366x768, 603K)

I mean, I don't mind that at all. But you saying there's no strategy is worrying. Is there no unit counters? No infantry>cavalry>seige triangle? No fortification building? I'm coming at this from AoE2 mainly

WHICH TEAM Yea ForumsROS I CANT DECIDE

Attached: 1560352477457.jpg (640x824, 432K)

Kenshi or Lobotomy corp?

I need some quality games to fap too. Hit me with the good shit.

Ah I see thanks man
Not that big of a discount anyways

Attached: 1537170627044.jpg (2048x1152, 274K)

then don't, Odyssey is bad

is it worth 7$?

Attached: e.png (390x90, 18K)

Some other games have easily piratable dlc. For example, Paradox's grand strategy games often have hundreds of dollars in DLC, and the base game is often complete shit or practically broken without them, but they DLC very easy to pirate, and the game won't recognize it as pirated.

What great taste in games do you have user?

>paying for touhou luna nights
top kek. that's gonna defintely be removed, just pirate it for fucks sake. It's not worth the price at all

Someone redpill me A Hat in Time, please.

it alright
dead cells will be lots of fun for the first 12 hours and then you realize everything feels the same. If you're like me you'll go back to it every few months to grind new shit though so I'd still recommend it.

Should I pick Risk of Rain 4-pack to play with friends? Is it fun?

aren't you tired of the game now? I dont see how someone could beat it and want more

Does it include Enemy within? If so, yes

>was about to pull the trigger on some games
>realized that i didn't actually want to play any of them

>right click
>close Steam

yeah. if you like tatics games its really fucking fun. if your a man you wont save scum and play on ironman hard mode.

how dis

Attached: 3783a328e5bf92b82d4d833bbebfca39.png (627x732, 150K)

It’s genuinely a fun game. Worth buying for 20 bucks or less

yea it has all DLCs

remove everything except bloodstained and yakuza 0
look for some sale of bloodstained since it was less than 30 bucks a few days ago

one where I dont consider a generic repetitive horror game as a must play

Even the graphics are worse. They did an excellent job on Lara's appearance in the other reboots, but you can see in that picture that Lara barely looks human in Shadow.

SOMA is trash.

Underrail - good turn based isometric rpg fallout style
Constructor - classic game
Deity Empire - much deeper age of wonders game

For people who might get interested.

Attached: Capture.png (367x103, 3K)

Nah I liked it for the most part, the dumbassed way they handle higher level enemies aside. I want to play fate of atlantis and explore the world a bit more, though I admit like Witcher 3 I burnt out hard on the endgame

just cause 3 is pretty fun but one playthrough is enough, i wouldn't replay it

it has poor gameplay but the atmosphere and story are good

guise
why is getting hitman so hard
the goty legacy pack is cheaper than 1 goty
which one do i get

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I thought The Witness was really bad. It's a "puzzle game" in the most literal sense, in that it only has one fucking puzzle. Repeated about a billion times.

cheers sounds comfy !
need to see something else than playing with da m8s hardcore 7d2d

Attached: ptsd intensifies.jpg (223x217, 28K)

user ...

Attached: Feels like I can't pretend.jpg (908x714, 36K)

nothing
i was hoping i could get alien shooter since it's pretty cheap but i don't have enough things to sell
besides i have a backlog anyway

Either stop assembling a cart or get drunk and do it.

I know this feel.

Attached: Feels Hug.png (1500x1383, 126K)

Same here. I see some games that I have some interest in, then delve through the negative steam reviews to kill my interest in it. This has saved me a lot of money over the years.

Does Hitman still install DRM?

SOMA is great

Please R8

Attached: fucking Yen .png (756x636, 142K)

how do I access the pit stop?

slay the spire is terrible

I don't know half those games but I hope you have fun.

Attached: Suave Brainlet.png (485x443, 26K)

turn right before the finish line

slay the spire is great

Is Squad fun, Yea Forums?

i always like to recommend Spiders and their delightfully janky rpgs.. Bound by Flame, Technomancer, and soon Greedfall. They are low budget yet impressive considering the money. They are dirt fucking cheap during the steam sales and are interesting and fun rides. Also the game Of Orcs and Men is the farthest in the timeline of the Styx games and is also fun. and co developed with Spiders

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 129K)

>Murdered: Soul Suspect
This is enough to make me disregard anything else you've recommended

>second biggest sale of the year
>hardly anything good is above 50%
>most games are at 20%

And after all that, they try to smuggle the shitty new frontpage UI under our nose

If you have a mic and patience, yes

FEAR collection or Fear Platinum?

>A Story About My Uncle
Walking sim, but with some platforming gameplay. If you liked games that are like story books like What Remains of Edith Finch, this has a similar feel.

>Thief Gold
A timeless classic. Plays as well today as it ever did with TFix. Great story, great atmosphere, and serviceable gameplay.

>Typing of the Dead Overkill
I'm sick and tired of gory shit but if you're not, this is a horror typing game with some funny cutscenes and tongue in cheek humour.

>Virginia
I actually hated it when I first played it but in retrospect it has some good atmospheric moments. Linear walking sim with missable achievements so if that's not your thing skip it.

>The Wolf Among Us
Probably the best of nuTelltale's adventure games.

>Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Kinda weird walking sim. What Remains of Edith Finch with darker horror/scifi elements and takes place outdoors.

>The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Simplistic board game style dungeon crawler. It's actually pretty fun to discover all the different story paths depending on your class.

>Brothers Tale of Two Sons
Good short local co-op that requires controllers to play.

The story is anything but generic.
Your loss. Murdered Soul Suspect has great setting and atmosphere.

>that guy with shit taste who thinks people should listen to him

Make a new thread OP

thx user. How can you not know xcom though