Is shadow of mordor definitive edition worth getting

It is decently cheap on steam atm. Is it worth getting.

Attached: definitive-ac550f1597.jpg (899x506, 184K)

I tried playing it, but goddamn it was so boring.

Fun game and they took out the lootboxes, I'd say it's worth it depending on how cheap we're talking. I haven't played the DLC but hear the second one is good

>fantasy bamham
no

yes it's p fun for its pricetag
lots of cool orcs to kill and make an army out of to kill more orcs

I liked it, and platinumed it. It got boring in the end, but it was ok. I played with podcasts and shit.

Really that bad? I enjoyed the first one more or less.
$25 USD, should I risk it?

It's like a BamHam idle game
You go in and go through the same fight until you beat the game, and afterwards you keep beating up orcs the same way you did for the last 30 hours.
It's the definition of mindless

I spend 2 hours in the tutorial city to purche all generals, just to realize that i wasted my time. they respawn every fucking time

Decent price if you enjoy the first one and/or batman arkham combat

Why is there a NIGGER in my tolkien?

Why is there a Redguard in Middle Earth? Creepy faggot trash.

This. Kill or dominate orcs, get loot and conquer a castle. Repeat.

It's still good but damn it is repetitive.

Uh sweetie, why are you calling this strong gondorian a n word, I literally can't even deal with you right now, this is so upsetting

It's explained in the game. He's from one of those far off places that I can't fucking remember. It's explained, but yup. It's clearly just a diversity insert. I wish they would stop.

Ironically he's better explained than 99% of forced diversity characters. He was sent there as a kid from Umbar as part of some kind of tribe ritual or whatever.

This is kind of my worry. The first one was "new-ish" with it mindless combat, in that it refined the batman games and it ended just as it was over staying its welcome. This seems to be the opposite though.
Thanks, may actually end up pulling the trigger.
OP here, yes as a tolkien fan myself this made no sense.

It's not a bad game, it's functional, the combat works, but it's literally just more of the same
You just travel across the map and kick the shit out of orcs using bamham combat, nothing else happens

If you are a tolkien fan, just ignore the plot.

Don't care. Tired of being force fed this garbage. Only reason I put up with Batman sequels was because the setting. Same with the boring Mad Max game. No point in visiting Middle Earth if there are Redguards.

>Imagine not playing a great game for cheap because a single person in it is black
This is your brain on /pol/

Attached: 1343052478040.jpg (275x279, 16K)

Mordor yes, War never. Shadow of war is some padded bullshit where Mc is constantly getting upstaged by diversity hires. There's a negroid who is better than you, and an elf who is better than you, and the game will remind you time and time again that despite you being a half man half ghost killing machine capable of brainwashing literally all of Saurons forces, you just aren't as cool as SOME BLACK GUY or 1 ELF

The black dude is absent 90% of the game. He does a mission with you in the tutorial zone and then after that you are off on your own conquering the map.

the dlc kinda sucks

Yeah because you play as the nigger with the BOTW glider

>Expansions revolve around niggers and women
>Lootboxes
>Overall lore breaking and shit story
I'm so powerful that I can make trannies seethe just by typing words.

Attached: 1559624895412.jpg (1200x1176, 120K)

nah its mostly the gameplay

This or arkham knight Yea Forums?

you guys aren't exactly selling me on this :(
I was hoping for it to not be this divided. Minus the /pol/tard

especially that last act, they don't even attempt to fill in missions with story cutscenes, it's just castle siege / defense rush one after the other

Mad Max is a better game imo. Both are similar but Max has the car customization.

>Minus the /pol/tard
You do realize we browse Yea Forums as much as the trannies who cry and scream about us, right? I've been playing vidya all my life, longer than I've wanted to gas the kikes.

Stop crying because we didn't endorse your shit choice in video games, nerd.

Fuck Batman, go make some Orc Friends

pol shit aside, the common opinion here is that it's a straight continuation of the previous one
If you want to beat up orcs for another 30-40 hours with Batman combat, buy it.
If you're expecting more variety, don't

It's fun.

Max has horrible fucking combat but holy fucking shit the car combat is sex, how the fuck did the same studio fuck up Rage2s car combat so fucking bad

I bought the DE version for merely $10, yes it's a fantastic 7/10 game. It's such a stupid game to play despite its shortcoming (namely the bamham combat and shallow Nemesis system).

definitely arkham knight

mad max with nemesis system would be perfect

I already beat mad max
why are you getting so bothered. I too feel the addition of a black guy was not accurate to the lore since the author was presumed to be a racist but why are you making such a big deal out of it.
that's a fair assessment. I pulled the trigger just now

>the author was presumed to be a racist

Attached: 1424588780631.jpg (638x647, 66K)

>why are you getting so bothered.
I'm not bothered. I'm telling you to stop crying about other peoples opinions.
It's not a very good game, niggers or not.

Yup. BFME II on Shitbox Live was a lot of fun. Remember when White Council was gonna be a game? Lmao at the WB employee seething at us not buying this numale trash.

As far as I know there was never any hard proof he was but most if not everyone agrees that he was a racist
you sound bothered, but okay, sure.
easily the best lotr game, especially on PC

>most if not everyone agrees that he was a racist

Attached: 1431762343348.jpg (2000x1087, 365K)

do you mind showing a source. I would very much like to correct myself if I was wrong.