Summer sale

>less than a day in
>already forgotten

What a shit sale from volvo. 50% discounts at best. I really hope Epic store takes off and destroys their complacent greedy asses.

Attached: 1561485618033.png (153x72, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198972112246
steamdb.info/sales/?min_discount=55&min_rating=60
store.steampowered.com/app/587620/OKAMI_HD/
store.steampowered.com/app/3810/BloodRayne/
gog.com/game/bloodrayne
gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition
store.steampowered.com/curator/34147642/
crohasit.net/rimworld-game-free-game-download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so Valve is greedy but Epic isnt. ok chinese shill

rent free

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 397K)

Steam sales have always been like this.

It's not a horrible sale, but I'm saving for a motorcycle so I'm not buying anything over 5 bucks

What the FUCK is this grand prix shit

Attached: 1555243860564.jpg (294x256, 11K)

IT can't be rent free if you had to say the word Epic first, silly boy.

who could be behind this post

Attached: 1479273288557.jpg (501x585, 78K)

What the fuck do I buy guys? Nothing seems to interest me

Attached: 1543959908467.jpg (502x376, 155K)

>-50% 24,99€
friends told me the huge 2.0 update fixed a lot of game design problems. yay or nay?
cheapest offer so far besides some ultra shady and complicated g2a steam gift dealer for 20€.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 92K)

well then dont buy anything

I'm buying The Handsome Collection and the Zero Escape Trilogy and calling it a sale.

>not even majority stake
>still going on with this steam shill

Just get some old games that are on your backlog, many can be got for $2.50, $5 and $7.50

>friends say it fixed it
>steam reviews said they fucked it up
i had that wishlisted for thelongest time but never pulled the trigger either

Was hoping that a few of the older games I had on my wishlist would be like 75%

Nope! Enjoy your 25% plebs. Back to piracy

Attached: 4chan.webm (960x404, 2.99M)

The events haven't been good for like 5 years

There aren't actually people stupid enough to think Valve sets prices, right?

We used to have great flash deals

you can buy cheaper in online stores

whatever you say

Attached: 1560524870148.png (856x846, 84K)

That literally hasn't been the case in at least 6 years

blame the eurocucks for ruining flash sales

shut up NEET

>rent free when OP mentions it first
It's almost like bugmen use buzzwords they don't know meaning of.

Then buy nothing and accept that the emptiness and apahty are eating you from the inside faster and faster.

Publishers set prices. The rumor is that Tencent and therefore Epic has been 'incentivizing publishers to limit their Steam sales.

>6 years
Fuck I feel old

That is some next level conspiracy, but then Epic has money to throw at it so it wouldn't surprise me.
However, occam's razor tells me that the reason sales are shit is down to publishers being greedy bastards, and not Chinese cloak and dagger.

I honestly thought the sales would be much better due to the steam vs epic competition. Sadly I was wrong.

I'm glad somebody recommended the Styx games because I liked Thief and I had no idea that they were basically Thief clones

They could have been, if Epic knew how to run a fucking storefront.

Steam is doubling down. Huge mistake.

>there are 98% off triple A titles
based liar

it was shit for more than half a decade

>games from 15 years ago
no thanks

Post three

>5 years old shit titles

They were triple A when they released in 2001.

Epic store tried to run a sale and literally had companies pulling their games from the store and customers getting flagged by their banks because they still don't have a fucking cart

>not a single game worth buying on steam, you're better off buying it on another site or even the cdkey

The best advice I saw was to wait until the end of the sale because by that point most key selling sites will have either started their own sale or tried matching steam.

All the Soldak games are on a 75% discount, and I know for a fact you arseholes don't have them because I'm pretty much the only person in the world who has even heard of them.
They're the only good Diablo-likes to ever exist, and that's including Diablo itself, which is brainless and shit.
Get going, I want weird hacknslash/rpg/4X/strategy games to be a real genre in the future, so they need to sell more.

>op says epic should replace valve
>someone mentions epic
>rent fREEEEEEEEEEE

you already played all the games worth your time so what was you looking for?

why do they all look 15 years older than their release date?

Because their graphics pretty much are 15 years old. They're all made by one guy (or maybe 2 or something, according to wikipedia), and I'm pretty sure he reuses a lot between his games.
The graphics may be old, but he has the opposite problem of every other hack and slash out there. They may have moved on graphically, but otherwise they're stuck in 1996 with Diablo 1. Soldak games look old, but gameplay wise they overtook everyone else by a country mile all the way back in 2007, and they've only moved further ahead since. A more than worthwhile trade-off, if you ask me.

OP and his chinkery aside, Is Hellblade any good?

Steam sales are a lost cause. They'd triumph ofer Epic if they'd bring the old sales back with the flash sales and all, but no.

Choose piracy.

which one do you recommend as a starting point?

killer is dead is like 80% off

Welp I've decided I'm going to sell my TF2 taunts, get strange items and sell them on the market.
I just hope I never touch TF2 again.
Can I sell items I got in a recent trade? I have Steam Guard & Phone activated

Attached: 1554744456741.jpg (2447x2540, 455K)

>85% of steam library was purchased 6 or more years ago
It is kind of funny that I can see exactly where the flash sales stopped in my purchase history

Depends on your taste.
Din's Curse is the one most similar to standard Diablo, and the most simple, I'd say. It's Diablo except with a fully reactive world.
Zombasite is just an improved version of Depths of Peril, so don't bother with DoP (and just toggle off zombies in Zombasite if you don't like them). Those two games blend the hack and slash + reactive world with strategy and management of your own clan and town.
Drox Operative is the weirdest and goes in another direction. It's sci-fi, and about space ships and monsters, but it's still a hack and slash. The twist with this one is that the game world is basically a 4X game with AIs playing against each other, while you're a mercenary who can take quests from either side and hopefully manipulate the conflicts between the factions for power and profit.

Post wishlists boys. Santa might come early.

Oh, and my own favourite between them is Zombasite (and Depths of Peril previously). For if you really have no preference between those descriptions. All are worthwhile and different enough to be worth playing though (except maybe DoP once you have Zombasite).

I have been thinking about this also. Expation comes out for it soon as well

Paying another company to keep prices high is all sorts of illegal. It's not only a bribe but also price collusion.
Want to hear the real reason why Steam Sales have gone to shit? 1. Backlogs are bloated. 2. Steam and digital marketplaces are now established. No need for publishers to have super low prices anymore.

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198972112246

besides the standard "everyone already has everything they want problem", what the fuck are these shitty sales nowadays?
I remember back in ~2012 you would regularly find good 75% and even 80% and 90% deals (esp. in the flash sales)

I'd say valve are digging their own grave but we all know this isn't how it works. they have an irongrip monopoly and no epic meme store can overcome the combined power of sunken costs and the network effect

Attached: 1541193367889.png (300x325, 84K)

valve doesn't set prices

they can't have the flash sales anymore because of two reasons, their new refund system and key sellers buying tons of flash sale keys and then selling them all year around.

>got Metro Exodus for $35 on Epic store sale
>Have a month of free Xbox game pass from the Halo infinite e3 trailer
>Have origin access
>Don't plan on buying anything this steam summer sale because I now have more games at my disposal than I could play in a year

Times they are a-changing, boys.

of course they do
even if the publisher says "naw we only give out 50%", Valve could stand to say "okay we will sell it for 75% then" and let the 25% difference eat into their profits
they take like a third of every transaction ffs, and they are an ultra-rich company that rakes in literally billions of dollars without doing anything. they can afford it

i bought yakuza0, was it stupid?

they cant have flash sales anymore because valve is the one setting up the max discounts for like the last 4 years

No, it's excellent

Steep is $7.50

Worth it for that.

what are some comfy games ?

Attached: 1561220205027.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

I don't pirate games but they sure are pushing me to do it...

Attached: 26-6-2019 11.6.24 1.jpg (697x120, 17K)

just get Dwarf Fortress you dumb idiot

No steam sales only became shit 5 years ago, before that we had free games, free in-game prizes, 75-99% off, interactive events that didn't require $150 buy ins

It'll never be on sale. Dev said so.

tfw neither will Factorio

Attached: 26ff4242a5024850a1b66cc378c5d974ec532881.png (800x600, 158K)

y-yeah but... I don't want to play as ugly dwarfs... I want something cute like kobolds or shit like that also it's not the same kind of game

They make money off keysellers you fucking retard. That's like saying Nintendo will stop selling consoles because scalpers resell them.
>Muh refunds
Fucking retard American go to the library and ask some with a brain to explain "consumer rights"

>Civ XI is 15 bucks

Okay I don’t care how shit it is, this is worth

>without doing anything.
>petabytes of storage across the world
>constantly adding new features to the client for free, some of which require a huge amounts of traffic
>$100 they ask for publishing on Steam goes to charity
>meanwhile competitors just discover cloud saves
People scream monopoly like retards but Valve is on top for a reason.

>do the bare minimum you'd expect from a digital distributor
>be praised by Yea Forums neckbeards

Attached: 1549731527912.jpg (590x589, 39K)

>not buying it when it was $20

No it hasnt zoomer. You were just too young to remember the last one - 2013

I miss flash sales bros

Show me other store that does in home streaming, workshop, controller support and guides.

>begone chink
>gets himself banned

2 birds with one stone.

You have no idea what most of those words even mean. I, and everyone else who has seen your post, knows that it was written by a simpleton.

Attached: 1463102663191.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I regret not buying it before the price increase, but I think I got my money's worth.

Attached: Rimworld-Hours.png (378x178, 104K)

Stardew Valley

that other companies are retarded bangwagoners that's can't tie their own shoes without shoving in an unresponsive ShowLacePlus™ UI doesn't make Valve "great"

Just because the others are even shittier doesn't make Steam good.
I put up with Steam, it's obviously the best store and the best option, it really doesn't deserve much praise though.

So what the fuck do you want them to do?

but Factorio is actually worth your money

Im sitting on the fence with this too

>greedy asses
>summer sale
>50% discount
I know sales were better before, but this is still a good discount, how can you call them greedy if they give you shit half off?

Remove DRM. Undo the manipulation of reviews. Stop censoring games. Fix chat which has been broken in various ways for like a decade at this point (has there ever been a time without either missing notifications or ghost notifications that don't go away?).
I mean, how long does the list have to be?
I have plenty of complaints.

>Valve could
glad we agree, they don't set prices, but they can influence it in one way or another

>wishlisted game was 80AUD before sale
>wishlisted game gets 75% and shows the old price at 89.95AUD
lol what is this dog shit

Snake pass
Original war
Talos principle
Banner saga
Evenicle
Parkitect
Diseagea 5

Yup styx games are cool. Too bad they are super easy. Proof: you can complete majority of levels under 10 minutes without an alarm going off as is the steam cheevo challenge.

Attached: 1561512490257.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

You epic faggots need fucking rope

Nigga, that pasta is stale af. Add this:
>612罢工, 612罷工antiELAB香港遊行 香港集會 ExtraditionLaw HK罢工, HK罷工 freeHongKong HK遊行 HK集會 NoChinaExtradition 反送中 抗恶法, 抗惡法 NoExtraditionToChina 引渡逃犯 撤回逃犯条例, 撤回逃犯條例 林郑下台, 林鄭下台 林郑月娥, 林鄭月娥 返送中 送中条例, 送中 條例 通宵遊行 香港罢工, 香港罷工
Tons of games on Steam don't have any DRM.

Don't worry, I got you bros
steamdb.info/sales/?min_discount=55&min_rating=60

>Buy Peepee & Poopoo Jokesland
I don't give a fuck if it's really cheap, they don't deserve a cent.

square enix are such faggots

they stop putting their PC games on sale whenever they release a console port. DQXI has NO SALE because of the fucking switch version

>everything is 4+ year old games

steams sales are dead

>buy game
>Play game
>game goes on 'flash sale' next day
>refund game
>buy game for cheaper
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
>buy game
>play more than 2 hours
>can't be a jew because refund policy is stricter

They don't. Valve explicitly doesn't make a cent of keys. That's why they recently limited the amount of keys you can generate and tied them to the amount of copies sold.

Retard

free games stopped after 2011 holiday sale. That's almost 8 years.
All the events after that have been shit, either log in every 8 hours to vote and get 2 cents or some retarded flash game filled with scripters.
All the games that had the very deep discounts were indieshit you could get cheaper from the good humble bundles anyways

>monopoly
How many again?

Attached: 1548898689353.jpg (500x372, 55K)

One of my badges is permanently stuck saying "15 out of 17" because the event timings are fucked and never register properly when you complete a task. Not really bothered by it but it sucks that you only get bonuses from these events by spending hundreds of dollars of completing menial tasks.

spring cleaning was ez as fuck tho

>I don't pirate games
cuck

>50% discounts at best

Attached: op = fag.png (644x423, 328K)

never played a bioshock tell me which one to buy

I can’t believe Subnautica is still so much

Especially since after being free for 2 weeks on Epic Store

>5 year old games

Irrelevant. Op said 50% was the best discount, when it's clearly not.

If you haven't bought at a better price earlier already you're just a late retard

I just got devil daggers, VA-11 HALL-a, mothergunship, and pit people and I'm satisfied with that at the moment

they've usually put older games on super heavy discounts from my past experience

I'm not buying shit.
Just reinstalled Call of Pripyat, Warband and Blood Money.

Suck my dick you fat jew.

Attached: 1409416105348.jpg (720x480, 58K)

>only 30% discount for RE2 Remake and DMC5

Shit.

Attached: __nakamura_ikumi_real_life_drawn_by_lulu_chan92__b7379785b68d9a8542af6f0f2d6d0275.jpg (2894x4093, 2.85M)

It feels like every game I might want to try hasn’t been reduced enough. Steam sales are usually where I buy games I wouldn’t have otherwise, but here that’s not the case. I want to buy nier automata but it’s still too much. Ass creed still too much too. It barely even feels like a sale.

Also, Kingdom Come and Subnautica. All just a bit too many dollars

memelands collection is a huge outlier and it dropped to 6bux before the summer sale.

>games released 6 months and 4 months ago respectively
>"why aren't they 75% off??????"

it was 100% off a while ago

Literally nothing on my wish list is on sale. FML

it has been not even three. flash sales stopped after the summer sale/with autumn sale the in 2016.
you should feel dumb instead.
no you cant.

flash sales with more than 75% off were never new games, and certainly no new AND high profile games either.
people are really fucking deluding to themselves if they claim that they got that one hot game for 90% off during a flash or daily deal.

Do discounts you get for tokens stack or you only get one at the time?

>no cards to trade
>barely anything with a decent sale
>this grand piss race
I may get arcanum or other stuff.Only good thing is that i got a tortoise emote.

Attached: 7609220028_146d41fd57_b.jpg (568x705, 244K)

Not only that, but it was a mere 60 dollars full price just yesterday.
Now, it is miraculously up to 230.

But gearbox and randy dandy are no strangers to lying out of their asses.

I just discovered that this Bundle exists and I want to say that anybody into 2D Action games/Beat-em-ups should consider this. All 5 of these games have great gameplay & great visuals. If you're looking for a deal the Bundle is -25% on top of the fact that all 5 games are on >50% sales.

Attached: BEUB.jpg (586x192, 88K)

How's the 20th anniversary version of duke 3d? I'm thinking of getting it.

Isnt that the gearbox version?
Its bad and i urge you to not support them
Either dig up a Megaton edition key or pirate it

Gearbox version is ass

it's a pile of shit randy pulled out of his ass to justify overcharging for douk 3d.

eat shit shill
anyone other than GoG is shit

Just realized they dropped the base price for zero escape. Guess I'll get that.

on close inspection user's you guys are right I just wanted to play the newer episode included, and I already have the megaton edition thankfully. And I can feel the taste of reddit on this shit, thanks.

Attached: DUDE LMAO.png (924x383, 58K)

>Original game is like 40MB and has clear sounds
>Randy version is 1.5GB and completely fucked up the the sounds (its muffled as fuck)

I think I literally already have every game I want that steam could offer me.
I would buy the PC version of FF9 to replay it again on yet another system but the discount on it is a joke.

s o y people BTFO

>still making fun of "modern" shooters after the uninspired pile of anus that was dnf
>the only original game randy has ever made with the ip
>still brags about the fact that he owns douk as if it's a badge of honor
sasuga randy

Why is everyone getting mad? There is like a whole week left, I'm sure the deals they release on those days will be good. Plus on the last Sunday they redo all the best deals

>want to buy pogostuck with my friends for a long time
>a fun game for a night
>8 bucks
>fuck that I'll wait for a sale
>6 bucks

FUCK this sale

didn't that start before the summer sale?

You know they have to consult the publisher or developer

Most of the discounts are jokes now.
>what do you mean you want more than a 25% discount on a ten year old game that's still full price?

Pirate Megaton Edition.

>Ze Witcha Thronebreaker for 13 bucks
This is the only one I am seriouly thinking about getting

You're right, I love flash sales and special daily deals, they really make big sale events worth waiting for. Imagine if every sale event was just every game being the same price that it was every other sale of the year.

A hat in time

This. The sale is shit. The regular publisher sales easily exceed this.
Gotta love those tryhard corporations keeping five-year-old games at full price.

should i?

Attached: .png (625x718, 482K)

not the 97% discount, before yesterday it was only 90%, still the same end price though.
they always ~quadruple the price when there is a sale.
I think that would be illegal in any other industry.

Attached: Untitled.png (719x468, 22K)

If you have functional hands, yeah

Are there any shooters with a new game plus, customization or upgrades that aren't resident evil or dead space?

They've been running that for months, it's not part of the summer sale.

> I'm sure the deals they release on those days will be good.
none of the games that are advertised for a day are priced differently from when they are not shown on the storefront.
>on the last Sunday they redo all the best deals
have you been in a coma or are you badly trying to be funny?

it's illegal yeah.
i don't play that heap of shit games, but i knew that 97% discount and still being >5 bucks was something fishy

how difficult are we talking about here?
i don't mind memorizing boss patterns, but i'm more used to stuff like dark souls or DMC instead of bulllet hell stuff

>big seasonal sale
>mostly copypasted discounts applied in midweek madness or other smaller sales
>some discounts actually came out smaller in comparison
it lost its meaning

Attached: 1448771482396.jpg (250x250, 44K)

Rate my purchases, Yea Forums.

>Oblivion GoTY
>Dead Space 1
>Dead Space 2
>Max Payne 3

Attached: 1557030164692.png (358x231, 48K)

Play state of decay

Attached: 8a06d522afcf2f42d9b8f52e60c5f0507602572a.jpg (616x353, 32K)

mothergunship lets you craft guns and it's cheap recently, probably not exactly what you're looking for though

Should've got the deluxe edition for oblivion, all the content you get with it is GOAT except horse armor and it's only like $2 more right now.

>tf2 doesn't work with the sale
>csgo doesn't work with the sale
what do?

>I need to buy something because it's on sale
I didn't know Yea Forums was the gathering place for vapid 16 years old white girls.

What about this
>Dark Souls R
>Sleeping Dogs
>Dead Space 1 + 2
My total is $38.13 for those games after tax. Anything else I can get and be under $60?

System Shock 2

Anyone recommend a good list of horror/spooky games on sale?

>except horse armor
There's the problem right there.

darkwood

Should I play vanilla Xcom 2 or WOTC if it's my first run? (I already beaten Xcom so im not completely blind to the game)

>oblivion
memories of its gameplay and combat still make me nearly burst a testicle out of anger

Attached: 1488211756383.jpg (892x528, 66K)

>he hasnt set his region to Argentina so he can buy a lot of games for a relatively low price
lol yikes. most of the price on the bottom purchase is MH:W

Attached: argentinaiswhite.png (943x304, 40K)

Hitman 2 Starter & GOTY Legacy doesn't actually work.

Attached: OK IOJEW.jpg (645x92, 51K)

Sleeping Dogs was an alright sleeper of a game but Yakuza is 1000x better.

Dead Space is a poor man's Resident Evil. People really like it though so maybe you'll enjoy them. 1 is superior to 2.

Not sure what the difference is between remaster and OG Dark Souls, but Dark souls is dark souls.

WOTC, it adds so many new features that alleviate problems in vanilla.

sleeping dogs is like 75 murrican cents in argentina

hey reddit help me out

Remaster runs a lot better, PTD runs awful

wonder what would happen if I set it to Venezuela

Attached: 1510781925602.jpg (531x531, 20K)

What gives the emote exactly?

I own Kiwami already. Plus sleeping dogs is like $2
I hate any Resident Evil post GameCube edition of 4. None have stood out as good to me.

Will FFVII and FFIX get cheaper or are SE going to be eternal jews about FF?

I'm looking for some fun deep discount games similar to the following:
>Pharaoh Rebirth
>Blue Revolver
>Super Galaxy Squadron
>Grapple Force Rena

Basically some fun but solid indie games that usually fly under the radar. Everybody knows about Freedom Planet and Katana Zero.

I got dark souls remastered for 4 Dollars. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Well, how does a Hue pays in argentinian white currency?

go to the pitstop and scroll down to the bottom

PROVIDE PROOFS

Give me some high quality pixelshit to play

Thats weird. You own Hitman 1 GOTY?
They must have fucked up something yesterday with the big patch

if you want good shmups there's
>crimzon clover
>mushihimesama
>exceed trilogy
>ikaruga

>live in Jew York
>have to pay a huge amount of tax on digital pixels

Attached: 1500473013382.png (994x720, 309K)

I'm from Costa Rica and just use my credit card with an Argentina adress and Zip Code or buy ARS steam cards on some websites. Pretty much everything on steam is cheaper there

I don't own any Hitman game except Hitman 2 Starter.

Gotta love finding price errors

Attached: Proofyoueternalscrubs.png (469x298, 27K)

Is meant for

You get $20 off if you already own Dark Souls iirc

I actually got exceed earlier today, thanks though. I've already gotten all of those. Do you know of any others that play like Blue Revolver? I love those fast paced low resolution shmups with faster projectiles than the average danmaku. Blue Revolver and Galaxy Squadron were all I found so far.

Attached: revolver.gif (238x317, 2.17M)

forgot to mention, you need a VPN in Whiteland if you want to change your Steam region to Argentina, and then make at least 1 purchase with the VPN active. After that you can enjoy very cheap games, provided by our white friends in the south hemisphere

What do you think? They come with always online DRM, too, unless they changed it. Fuck SE, they're PS1 games for Christ's sake.

Only thing I bought was Pathfinder. I'm only at the start but I like it so far, even if it's all a little daunting. Was tempted by Lost in Vivo but I should really save my money.

I need help guys, i have limited budget so i have to choice between pathfinder+ tiefling dlc on this way i would support based story writers that look like they enjoy grill and beer not like these faggots from obsiadan that do anything to suck trans-cock OR should i buy Hitman 2+legacy since i enjoy hitman series and replayabilty is huge but i don't support based devs.

Heeelp

Attached: 1560237576089.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Dark Souls is not a pricing error. You get a 50% off plus sale if you own Prepare to Die Edition.

>live in Jew York
Why didn't you catch Etika

stop having shit taste.
A lot of games in my wishlist are -75% and even -80%.

>supporting a game because of politics over buying a game you'd rather play

Attached: 1468950586732.jpg (380x360, 13K)

Just buy whichever game you want to play more. Buying solely to support devs because they fit your idea of based is retarded.

rimworld is just a dorf for retards with ugly graphics. Pirate it.

how's hitman 2? kinda want a new stealth game

More of Hitman 1. Very similar. Both very good games if you are into Hitman's formula
Shittier UI, tho.
The season 1 UI and menus were cooler.than this ugly pink red color

Bros, what should i cop or drop?

Attached: cart.png (614x494, 129K)

recommend me an rpg i can waste a lot of time in

First you say you want to support based devs and then you say you don't want to????

definitely get sleeping dogs.

Guys is Spore Collection worth it?

Drop Snake Pass, it gets old after about 45 mins. It's not bad, but aggressively average once the gimmick wears off.

I don't understand the appeal of Snake Pass, even on sale

what happened to all the single player story driven FPS?

It's my favorite genre but i've played everything. from old school build engine games and all their copy cats to all the B tier games of the early and mid 2000s.

the only game i could think of that i havent played is the newer Far Cry games and RAGE 2. but i don't like the psuedo-open world structure of those games.

as much a Yea Forums jerks off over JRPGs as well as lementing the demise of that genre us FPS fan get left with multiplaer flavor of the week shit or Nu-DOOM that's made for children.

sad.

Attached: 1227229898338.png (1189x1486, 540K)

should i get prey?

Attached: 220px-Prey_cover_art.jpg (220x281, 20K)

steam sales have been shit for so long now. even psn flash sales and their seasonal sales have gotten better than steam.

>There's nothing to buy! These sales suck!
>Says the man who owns every worthwhile game on Steam and buys all big AAA releases on launch day

Attached: 1549495104277.jpg (276x230, 17K)

how is endless legend? is it worth it?

i really enjoyed it. it almost recaptured the feeling of playing the original bioshock for the first time. exploring run down facilities. that paranoid feeling of being watched. upgrading skills and weapons. if that sort of thing appeals to you go for it.

>what happened to all the single player story driven FPS?
Metro 2033
Stalker
Wolfenstein
Singularity
Dishonored

Somebody explain to me like I’m a retarded child how you get points from just nothing?

I saw somebody say they got thousands of points for having every achievement in binding of isaac, I have that too, do I have to launch the game for it to register?

Legends of Grimrock 2 or Beholder 2?

admittedly i haven't played dishonored or it's sequel but everything i have.

Titan Quest

>50% discounts at best.
On the specific games you happen to want, maybe. Otherwise you're objectively wrong. There are games featured on the front page right now which are 75% off or better.
>Epic shilling
Yeah fuck off.

It must suck to be a zoomer who started getting into PC gaming AFTER the golden age of Steam sales, the golden age of Humble bundles, and everything else that was good.

I'll probably buy a few games from this sale, but even if I don't, I still have enough games. I honestly don't need every Steam sale to be fucking revolutionary when I already have so many games that I can't play them all.

You know the meme only works if the person replying is the first to mention it

That dev is an utter piece of shit, honestly.

You claim points for achievements in RECENTLY PLAYED GAMES, as it says right fucking there on the page, so yes you have to play the game for half an hour.

Dishonored's plot doesn't know what to do with itself about 2/3 the way through. Dishonored 2 is a little bit more focused.
I also forgot to put Titanfall 2 on that list.

They don't do that anymore?

But I got those achievements years ago. Will it still register if I just play the game for a bit?

Yes.

based

There are 3 currencies.
CAPACITY
People been mixing those up a lot.
You start with a given amount of capacity, depending on recent purchases. You can only get new capacity by spendinf money (and 100 per day, but thats meaningless)
Then you need to get as many points as your capacity. Thats ridiculously easy. Just play any game you have many achievements for 30 minutes and you can claim 20k-60k points. You cant go above your capacity, tho.
Then you consume those points AND the capacity to create coins. 1000 capacity + 1000 points = 1000 coins

Okay thanks.

Then I'll never buy it

Yes, it should. I don't think you actually need to unlock achievements during the event.

It will only count "recently played" games. That requires playing a game for 30+ minutes

>1000 capacity + 1000 points = 1000 coins
you're kidding, right? I'll never claim all my points if that's true

Attached: 13624581313.jpg (500x490, 32K)

cry more, I just bought the Hotline Miami pack for 3,74€

In addition to that: CAPACITY DOES NOT RESET
You get 100 extra each day but the capacity you've spent is gone.
I've seen way to many imbeciles who think they'll get the discount because they've already got 3k coins on day 1 and think they'll get another 3k every day of the sale.

>50% discounts at best

Nigger sleeping dogs is 90% off, fuck off with your lies

is Grim Dawn worth it? loved D2, lukewarm on PoE

Question: Does the 5 euro discount can be used on 5 euro worth of game getting free shit, or you have to spend like 30 euro like in the chinese new year one?

Attached: 1474579279647.png (1697x1200, 149K)

If you keep reading his post you'll see that he's literally advertising Epic. He's an Epic shill. So of course he's lying.

Attached: Rolling.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

v help me find games
I tend to like RPGs, Third Person FPS like the original Battlefront, some FPS games like Halo, NuDoom and CoD Black Ops. Preferably with multiplayer like MH games and Dark Souls
I already got Dead Space 2, Sleeping Dogs, and DSR in my cart

You are aware the publisher sets the sale value not steam, right?

As far as D2 clones go, it's pretty solid. Nothing spectacular.

He's probably aware of it, but he also created this thread to shill Epic, so he doesn't care about the truth.

>have Hitman 2 Starter
>can't buy GOTY Legacy
>"You don't own Hitman 2"

HELP HOW FIX?

Attached: 1561465446231.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

what do you mean by third person fps?

Thoughts on .hack? I never played the original.

Points arent the limiting resource, its capacity. Anyone with a good number of achievements has like 200k-1M points to be claimed total.

>People expecting 75% discounts on games released recently
?

bump, i dont want to waste 15k point if its only mean I have to waste 30 euro for activate it

Attached: 1554316359281.jpg (720x720, 108K)

And capacity restarts at 10am PT?

how's rogue legacy?

>Third person FPS
Kek
Some suggestions
Single player shooters:
F.E.A.R
Max Payne 1-3
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy (has RPG elements)

personally I found it fun the first couple hours, but it quickly grew stale. I suppose it's one of these you play a couple times a year when boredom hits

Steams sales have been utter shit ever since they stopped doing the daily super-deal sales.

>capacity restarts
You really think that, with people around who are already sitting at 100k capacity on day one, they're going to reset capacity daily?
They'd be giving away millions of 5 dollar discounts every single day of the sale.

In defense of the people who still didnt get how it works, the term capacity and the fact there are 2 currencies are misleading.
People intuitively think that capacity increase are permanent while points are expendable.

I castle crashers worth it if you have exactly 0 -zero- friends? i mean, it is dirt cheap, but still

>2 currencies

4 actually. Capacity, points, tokens, and most importantly: money.
This entire "event" is just about converting your purchases into tokens to spend on 5 dollar discounts and profile levels.

Absolutely

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT?

Attached: stean.png (1413x464, 61K)

I got 137k tokens.
What do?

Tortoise's line starts closer to finish than parrot's line.

Bad graphics design

CORGI TEAM BIG DICK NIGGAS

>mfw Heart & Slash
This game is really rough around the edges, but it's fucking amazing and oozes SOUL. Get it.

Attached: 1528563017121.jpg (350x396, 32K)

100% get Earth Defense Force, and get some bros to play it with.

>mfw Sonic Racing Transformed is on the Sonic franchise sale page even thought it's not on sale
Fuckers probably did it thanks to Team Sonic Racing just when I wanted to finally get it.

Attached: 22134433.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

steam sales were good until about summer 2014. before that you could get plenty of AAA games for less than $5, and plenty of good indies for like $1. Now it's more like $10-$15 for the AAAs and $5 for the indies. also back then pretty much everything got discounts, now it's mostly shit games or games everyone has already owned for years.

Is it worth $36?

Attached: 39257[1].jpg (590x336, 43K)

It's not worth it for free.

an image has suddenly appeared before me

Attached: 9e6.jpg (253x199, 5K)

just picked up sekiro and observer

Attached: 1445887165893.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Sounds like you already bought the games you liked.
Also do you really expect AAA games to be 75% off 4 months after release?

What's with the "Katana Zero" game so many anons are buying? Is it good?

>already forgotten
Because most shady key sites have most of these games at lower price than the given """"discount""""

kek, uncanny

>before that you could get plenty of AAA games for less than $5
Name one.

The amount of cope in this thread, i'm proud op

Attached: 1561192763191.jpg (1024x584, 81K)

>Rimworld
>Has nothing to do with rimming.
Who the fuck had this brainlet idea

Yep

Attached: 1526815360713.png (532x488, 410K)

no.

Name FIVE (5) games released in the past FIVE (5) years that are worth buying.

Attached: 1525099009746.jpg (1024x1024, 297K)

There are more than 5 buyworthy games released so far in this year. Dummy.

Fortnite: save the world
Metro exodus
World war Z
Hades
Heavy rain

store.steampowered.com/app/587620/OKAMI_HD/

Get it fags.

its just a coincidence all of them are epic games hmmmm?

Attached: 1519210128263.png (325x304, 103K)

Does someone know which page is the one this user used? I'm interested on it

isthereanydeal doot com

Are they? I had no idea, but i guess that make sense since they are truly EPIC

>Valve decides the prices of third party games
They're not EGS.

should i buy mhw now?

he is trying to be coy, how pathetic

Attached: 1518542676640.jpg (313x295, 12K)

Why put your game on the steam store where you make less money than the competition and then put it on sale so you can make even less money?

Attached: 1430590044983.gif (256x540, 255K)

seething redditor

Attached: 1561328766094.png (323x570, 214K)

buzzword using simpleton

Attached: 1475038053697.png (700x700, 82K)

>Metro Exodus
>Played it for a $1 through Game Pass
An okay game. Not good as Last Light or 2033, just okay. Certainly not worth buying it from Epic or waiting a year for a Steam release.

Not a single solo game is worth any money to begin with

Some people don't have a choice.

>make less money
kek

You seem like men of culture. Give me some similar games to Ultimate General
No Total War please, those games have like no tactical depth

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

i bought skullgirls, bloodrayne, and 25th ward: the silver case sequel
feeling pretty good lads

raynepilled

Attached: 31ce519971b0ee73bbb3de1b08af61ca.jpg (1712x1937, 1.83M)

we good bois we dindu nuffin

based

Latest reviews seem to say 2.0 fixed it up. I wrote it off as garbage but now I'm not so sure. A friend of mine has it, I'll have to ask him.

Never played Max Payne, but I'd at least like to try the first one out. Is 3 and its DLC worth the extra cash? Only ever hear people rave about the original.

>Only ever hear people rave about the original
You what? Max Payne 1 is great but MP2 is the masterpiece most people rave about
3 is okay, it's a different kind of game but still fun

Yes, you can get free shit with the discount.

All Max Payne games are good.
Only thing that sucks about MP3 is that you cannot skip the cutscenes for some reason, even on NG+.

Yeah but only 5€ worth of free shit, right? Like, how badly did your life go wrong if you care about that?

Thanks!

I feel like buying at least another game. Care to give some ideas bros?

Attached: 35235346.png (711x701, 153K)

>GMod
>"""Enhanced""" Edition cRPGs
what is wrong with you

Not him but what's wrong with enchanced editions?

Birds are better than you
ROCK OUT WITH YOUR /COCK/ OUT

i hate it. it's pretty shallow yet confusing and the combat is nothing but moving to squares and waiting

To be honest Baldur's Gate is a pretty good bargain.

>changed content for no reason
>hamfisted bioware tier romances
>fanfiction writing
plus, it's a blatant cashgrabs, the originals are fine with a widescreen mod
even for free they're still shit

>tfw fell for Todds lies

What are the essential mods for Fallout 3?

buy his games

Attached: 1413289967238.jpg (960x712, 61K)

>participating in this meme shit

Attached: 1561087177247.png (240x200, 31K)

it's boring

How's this. Trying to just do $50 this time

Attached: rate.png (609x473, 120K)

>the originals are fine with a widescreen mod

Attached: 1526841439829.jpg (990x881, 187K)

I hope it's at least upstate.

>falling for the "Shill Wars (TM)" franchise

Pretty good. Personally I'd take Kotor 2 over the lego game.

just do ttw

>paying money for BF2 after the complete ruination of the franchise
And get KotOR2 as well ya nigger

>shititng on gmod
fuck off.

2 years ago I bought Civ 5 + all dlcs for $12. 2 years later that same bundle is now $60.

I'm shitting on GMod in 2019
he's like 10 years late

How is steam doubling down? What are they even doubling down on?

Anyone else getting "We encountered an issue while loading the Grand Prix. Please try again." for the grand prix shit? I wanted to see if my soda drinking was working

store.steampowered.com/app/3810/BloodRayne/
steam: $9.99

gog.com/game/bloodrayne
gog : $5.99

you fucked up
could have had drm free and cheaper version
but I guess your fellow virgin steamers wouldn't see you playing it

Meant for

user just because no one read your PalpatinexPadmae fanfic doesn't mean you can go around being a shitter on the lego games

>payday 2 ultimate edition was like 6 bucks
>its now 16 bucks
what

>gog
Rather pirate it. Steam is the only PC platform.

This. Lego games are based

Is there any javascript codemonkey injection to trick steam (in a browser, not in steam client) into thinking you have more tokens? I have 5000 tokens but I want the bonus savings reward which is 15,000 and I have no fucking clue how to grind that much.

Even with a 97% positive rating on steam, I still don't really see the appeal about TW3, got very boring for me like 30 hours in, maybe because I played in hard mode and I suck at the game, but it doesn't really have the best combat. I should try it another time though

The LEGO games are all shit and anyone defending them reeks of twitch and reddit soi opinions
They barely even qualify as having gameplay

Honestly, for $15 I'll give it a try. Just like for Fallout 4 paying $18 it was a great game, can't imagine paying $60 though.

ITT:Steamcel cope

Try again

Attached: 1200-384877-deductive-reasoning-examples.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

yeah gog isn't a platform cause you don't need a platform to play games
zoom zoom zoomie

Meant for

gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition
same price on gog, cdpr gets more money, and your copy is drm free

enjoy

Don't (You) me with your shitposting

The problem is that the sales became too frequent. To the point that there's a big sale every 3 months with smaller sales between.
Aside from new releases, people stopped buying games at full price because they knew they could just wait

This

Main reason was that valve changed their recommended sale values. They used it as a strategy to gain loyalty and now that they can't lose, they don't care anymore

Anything I should lose in my cart?

Attached: Steam Cart.png (648x520, 91K)

I don't understand the point of buying shitty cashgrab rereleases instead of just emulating the original

>playing lego games
trim the fat and remove the lego game

And now Epic is coming and killing valve in true David and Goliath fashion

Sleeping dogs and Katana Zero are pretty good. Everything else looks pretty cool too

What should I add to this cart?
Any notable stealth, horror, good RPGS I can nab? I'd like to not breach over $80 leafdollars.

Attached: Capture.png (622x463, 111K)

Is God Eater 3 worth picking up if I really like MonHun in general?

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

Okami

soma is $4.50 ameribux right now

Mark of the Ninja is $13 US dollar

Any recommendations?

Attached: 2019-6-26 19-57-7.png (606x768, 189K)

Played on the Ps2 back in the day, good taste.
Already beat, sadly. Good game also.
I actually just replayed that game like three weaks ago, which is why I was hankering for a stealthy experience.

At least you three anons have really good taste.

Suicide

I bought one $5 indie game I wanted to support because they put out a native linux build, but other than that I don't see these sales as good enough to actually buy anything.

Will probably just pirate, been doing that more and more lately...

Attached: 1559221862538.jpg (640x800, 102K)

>own all games worth owning
>only bad games left with shit discounts are left
>WTF IS THIS SALE

Hey guys does anyone know if I'll be able to stack my daily savings boosts if I save multiple of them over the days, is that possible?

probably not huh

Attached: 1561367647855.png (531x447, 195K)

>All the games that had the very deep discounts were indieshit you could get cheaper from the good humble bundles anyways
Humble bundle wasn't even a thing until 2010 zoomer

i agree this sale was lackluster this year
like a quarter of my wishlist didn't even go on sale
the rest of them, the only 90% off games are those already cheap as fuck games that you only buy when drunk or extremely fucking bored anyway
i was hoping Intruder would go on sale because it has no players but is a great game, it needs a 90% sale to pick up some players, but i guess the devs are jews

Well there's the point to be made that since the removal of flash sales, discounts have gotten worse.
Besides that, though you are right. You should also not complain about it, these kinds of thread happen every sale and it's wasted energy to try and correct underageb&s who only experienced one sale before

>tfw argie
On my way home right now, only 200 gb left in my hd tho

Resident Evil 2
Ass Asstomana 2
Monster Hunter World

>PC gaming market goes from being a tiny afterthought to the largest single market
>piracy as a proportion of games played dropping like a stone, denuvo making it harder and harder to pirate new games so more people buy
>wtf why aren't we getting discounts anymore

Attached: 1558312267644.jpg (970x1000, 75K)

>denuvo making it harder and harder to pirate new games so more people buy
lol

underrated

I wanna get into fighting games, which one should I pick?

Are any of the SAO games from before Fatal Bullet worth playing? I read the entirety of Naruto because someone gifted me Ninjastorm 4, so watching an anime doesn't seem like too tall a task if that's required.

>rigged shit race "event" proving Valve's facebook game designers are overpaid morons who needed fired 10 years ago
>event seems busted too, it told me to "wait until tomorrow" to claim points and still can't claim point and i'm not receiving points from doing the in-game tasks
>no seasonal trading cards (they were crap but a source of free Gems for booster pack crafting)
>weak sales all around
This honestly is a shit event even by shit event standards. The only grace is Gaben isn't enough of a retard to infuriate the publishers like Timmy did.

how do i claim my achievo points, is there supposed to be an icon or something that is just missing for me?

Attached: wheremypoints.png (1293x528, 326K)

More like teens who used to pirate games (because it was more convenient and money was tight) are now paying because they have a source of income and buying is just more convenient and safer these days.

And honestly I don't really play that many games anyway, especially compared to what I used to.

store.steampowered.com/curator/34147642/
I kind of updated the list since christmas sale, it should all be under 5 eurobucks, also would appreciate suggestions on what else to add, just needs to be under 5 eurobucks

Attached: 1535171836697.jpg (720x480, 38K)

>Buying uncensor patches
It's a matter of downloading them and dragging a folder into the game files or something like. Don't support dumb practices like that if you're serious.

>there are people on this site that do not get release day 100 percent off games.
>there are people who do not buy multiplayer games on sale right now.

Denuvo does jack shit and gets cracked constantly. Publishers know Denuvo doesn't work, but stockholders demand it because they're ignorant and only know that piracy hurts profits (it actually doesn't.)

crohasit.net/rimworld-game-free-game-download/

Enjoy VA-11 HALL-a
It's v. nice

Attached: 1550692134812.jpg (923x1199, 125K)

>would appreciate suggestions on what else to add, just needs to be under 5 eurobucks
your mom