Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Literally impossible.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_09_46_23_419.png (1680x1050, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLe3jL5Tdvc
gamerdvr.com/gamer/miriam-rotn/video/76301967
nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/7?tab=description
nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/10
gameplay.tips/guides/4489-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night.html
gamerevolution.com/features/13995-indie-dev-asks-you-to-pirate-his-game-rather-than-buy-it-on-g2a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His power level is too fucking high.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_09_46_22_343.png (1680x1050, 2.38M)

I just stood on the ceiling firing bolts at him and letting mana recharge. Not my proudest moment.

At the point I am when I get to him on my katana run(s) he just explodes into blood after a few moons.

bump

We'll do this again tomorrow user. The mind is willing but the flesh needs sleep

Git gud, ect. Pro tip: attack him until he dies.

did anyone else make it into the castle, have the game crash when they tried to examine a bookshelf, and just give up right then and there?

the ugly graphics and generic setting/plot/characters were already pushing it- i'll be damned if i'm going to go through this thing saving literally every chance i get for fear of losing my progress because Iga let the coffee boys handle the coding.

Nope

Nah, I played for 50 hours and read 100 books and never crashed and had a great time because I'm not a bitch.

>finished the game
>99.40% explored

Now begins the hard part, finding those last few hidden rooms.

Post map

You're the only one, bitch.

The only time I ever crashed was when the fairy got stuck in a wall, turned into Fallout 3 tier ragdoll worms and the game crashed. Im played a pirated unpatch copy and so far nothing happen

I did it.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_10_19_42_622.png (1680x1050, 2.5M)

I hate to do this, but where the hell do I go once I beat gebel? I'm guessing I have to go to a hallway with a big ass red moon in the background, but for the life of me I can't remember where it was.

Don't get hit?

Attached: Shrug.png (1024x966, 260K)

Did have my game crash at a bookshelf twice but still playing over 20 hours in having a blast. This game is literally Sotn2.

The garden user, search for the moon

Garden of Silence, go through the top exit in the room with the carriage driver.

Just found the little room above Hall of Termination, where you go into the 8-bit nightmare. Pretty neat.

Attached: map.png (1867x556, 1.25M)

I was looking at the higher places of the map, in the assumption the moon should be visible from there, didn't think of the garden.
I'm an idiot, thanks.

Hello user #36 who hasn't looked into the cat room in the Underground Sorcery Lab that has a breakable wall

i just 100% everything but I didn't get any special anything, is it normal

Attached: likeandsubscirbe.png (952x1023, 496K)

Ah fuck. Guess I'll take a look around there then. Thanks map-user

What's the deal with Celeste room? What's the point of it?

you have to get the summon chair shard, summon a chair and sit on it for 30 minutes to unlock a special message from alucard

to flex on non-backer scum

youtube.com/watch?v=CLe3jL5Tdvc
heh nothing personal

Attached: e5b058bad04c0929622f2250d3eb752e7156e5e1.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Just finished beating every secret boss in nightmare mode with only one left. The last secret boss I have is in the icy cave. I can't wait to see what B.S moves they gave him in nightmare mode.

Attached: 20190626003833_1.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Post your map pls

The game is ass ugly i don't blame you, but the gameplay is passable.
i backed the game so i'm basically obligated to play through this soulless ugly pile of mediocrity just so my money feels like it wasn't a total waste

this fucking guy

Attached: zangetsu in a boat.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

why do people dick ride a souless bootleg this fucking hard?
it's pretty sad and honestly a little amusing

Attached: 1540841096940.jpg (603x506, 58K)

>This game is literally Sotn2
ask me how i know you've never played SotN

Attached: 1544932655360.jpg (276x277, 8K)

it will get good after 35 more patches bro

Attached: 7-1561496239-346158818.jpg (1917x1080, 792K)

Attached: 20190626005021_1.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

What if anything is there to do in Celeste's room besides interact with the music boxes and sit in the chairs? Is it a backer reward or something?

I randomly crashed while just walking, lost a bit of progress and just jumped back in
This was the only crash ever

I have a hint that may indicate there's indeed a secret in that room. Not only that, but also a possible piece of the solution.

If you go to the sound mode in the main menu, the music boxes from Celeste room are there in the sound effects: numbers from 88 to 93.

But 88 and 89 are the same sound, representing the green box in the center table

So it seems...

Sound 88: green box from the center table
Sound 89: also green box from the center table - 109 seconds
Sound 90: brown box from the center table - 97 seconds
Sound 91: orange egg from the left corner - 114 seconds
Sound 92: pink cylinder from the right table - 73 seconds
Sound 93: blue box from the right table - 151 seconds

I tried playing all the boxes in that order... starting twice with the green box, but no success.

in any case a key piece of the puzzle might be the chair shard

This guy is killing my framerate.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_10_51_58_125.png (1680x1050, 2.16M)

gamerdvr.com/gamer/miriam-rotn/video/76301967

you too?

i hate when he spawns those chips

Its the only time my frames got killed too. Also its a shame his fight is not as good as CoM

Finished playing tag with Alfred. Hoping he turns out to be more than a loony old man giving me the runabout.

He kills my mood because he's so butchered in RotN
Also Brilliant Void is an amazing tune, would be so great if it played instead in Hidden Desert and he was his proper self there as a boss or something

How do you know I never played SotN? Please explain.

Was this guy the worst thought out boss in the game? You can literally just equip the spike cancelling shoes, stand on the roof, and spam him to death because only one of his attacks can even hit you.

>This game is literally Sotn2
it's not, it's pretty obvious that you've never played SotN if you actually believe that
>How do you know I never played SotN? Please explain.
the fact that you're asking me to explain how i know confirms my statement

>Can't consistently hit quarter circle inputs
Fuck this gay ass shit, I hate it.
I hate fighters too.

>it's not, it's pretty obvious that you've never played SotN if you actually believe that
Yeah, its not. It's just Sotn again, no 2 necessary.

Well, that was easy.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_11_09_44_475.png (1680x1050, 2.42M)

Why are you avoiding his question with this cringey drivel?
Yes shard system is straight up "of Sorrow" soul system, that is irrelevant as sorrows largerly follow in the steps of SotN unlike CotM or OoE.
SotN 2 is absolutely fine way to put it simply

They probably don't expect players to remember invert exists when it isn't absolutely needed to progress. Or aegis armor for that matter. We can't even remember the giant hand when trying to pass the iron maiden in the same room where we originally wanted the hand.

The only things here that aren't SotN are the things that are OoE.
t. SotN player since the 90s you fucking double nigger

>says it's obvious why something is/isn't something else
>can't explain why
Thanks for confirming I'm right. Seething, cope, get your prostate checked your ass is bleeding from being raped.

>It's just Sotn again
Yeah that's SotN2 basically.

Attached: 1559078621570.gif (355x363, 2.01M)

By your own admission you haven't even played enough to judge the game properly.
>I'm not mad I'm actually laughing
Be careful not to crash your browser, luser.

How did Bloodshart fags become the most butthurt anal gaping fanboy club in just one week?

you guys make smashfags look good by comparison

U mad bitch

Stay mad samefag.

Can someone please just tell me whether I should buy this game or not?

If you fighting him while inverting, when he succesfully does his grab attack on you, his face will go off screen and you will have a hard time hitting him. Maybe its a bug or glitch.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_25_20_01_31_930.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

You should. It's a good game.

So is it just me or are you always short on money in this game? Are there any quick money exploits?

where do I go after I can invert the castle?

i beat the game on hard but i'm not sure what the proper boss fight tactics are. i kinda just bruteforced it
can zangetsus talisman gravity spell thing actually be avoided without using the shield shard?
is there a way to nullify alfreds slowdown bubbles? on hard, they fill like 70% of the arena space

fill out your map
you niggas always so impatient

there's an enemy later that gives you boatloads of gold, and there definitely are money exploits. you need Augment LCK shard and gold material to craft Augment Gold with Johannes. Augment Gold makes candles drop minimum 50g, and uup to 500g.

Get Augment Luck and then craft Augment Gold, enhance Augment Gold up to Rank 9 and you'll have lots of cash in no time.

Zangetsu in particular is a fucking awfully designed boss due to how hard he is to read.

Twin Dragons Tower
Yes especially if you want to rank up some of money\drop related shards. One of them requires 9 Gold materials for each rank and 1 Gold costs 15000 and doesn't drop anywhere
As for money, idk everyone goes their own way. I grind katon no jutsu dudes, i saw someone posting webm of Accelerating back and forth in caves breaking lamps, also heard about some passive moneymaking on the train

>having invert before Gremory

D O U B T

I already went there, I'm still stuck with no where left to go

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_26_10_00_34_913.png (1680x1050, 2.47M)

Attached: 7-1561496239-811839304.jpg (1917x1080, 690K)

oh wait fuck I'm retarded

I mixed up boss abilities, whoops. Sorry user.

>go to twin dragon towers where you fought the boss
>stay on the bottom floor
>invert
>open chest to get armour
>go to entrance
>invert
>walk through spikes
>play the game

What spikes? I can't get past the iron maiden up there since there are no enemies to put inside it.

Yeah was about so say you can't even get Zangetsu's katana without invert so there's no way you can fight Gremory without it.

Attached: 1560015603701.png (331x355, 76K)

That's cool and all, but how's the soundtrack? Does it top this masterpiece filled with nothing but memorable tracks?

Attached: Castlevania_-_Circle_of_the_Moon_-_(NA)_-_01.jpg (1000x984, 265K)

Use your craft hand shard.

Link to the mod? I want Kramer portraits

Dude

Attached: 14806518150140.jpg (500x662, 71K)

Isn't this the same guy that people were saying was easy to cheese?

nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/7?tab=description

Not really, the soundtrack is good but not god tier like Castlevania's tracks.

Some good things in there but for me the soundtrack is a little bit flat

Oh, why didn't they at any point tell you you could do that? Seems kinda silly they made you put an enemy in it before just to throw you off.

how the fuck do I beat the blood niggress?

Attached: 1559468282939.jpg (720x960, 1.08M)

I would say this is the most disappointing aspect of RotN. There are some decent tracks but most I don't even remember.

Poison Kukri

Hit her until she dies, no trick or special stuff

Where are the mods to change Acceleration's gay Naruto run into a chad Soma gangsta lean

Attached: DOS_Black_Panther.gif (460x116, 273K)

The Valkyrie Dress is so good

Attached: 18274687.png (610x947, 1.07M)

To be fair you get accelerator from a ninja so she's just doing the same as him.

This power..

Attached: bsk.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

>not using the valkyrie hair with the valkyrie dress with the valkyrie sword

I kinda broke the game with my build. Flying dagger + welcoming company + buer familiar while attacking with the rhava valar melts everything in seconds. What are some other game breaking builds I can fuck around with?

dude your saturation is fucked.

Attached: TOO COLORFULjpg.jpg (225x300, 15K)

And the helm? Also what's the deal with the valkyrie equipment?

she heals

Remove the saturated filter but keep the Kramers

Don't want to even stand next to the enemy?
Do all the food quests and buy a single Diamond Bullet.

>cant change the color
I hate that shit but I need the luck
She heals less if you dont get hit too much. Also poison really helps. But for real, hit her until she dies

Fucking Pat doesn't stream this, I was looking forward to it.

Keep attacking even after she heals. Same thing happened for me but eventually the day was won.

what happened to Yea Forums? I swear that site wasn't so bad at game 5 years ago. I know Dark soul brought to the site many posers but now I swear anything harder than a Kirby game gets 50 threads about how "games are too hard these days I don't have the time to get good" every day

What gun should I use?

>Also what's the deal with the valkyrie equipment?
It's the other end to her spectrum.

Attached: the power to be god or devil.jpg (480x480, 46K)

press F to pay respects

Attached: 2xu2s8ldql631.jpg (960x661, 104K)

People were literally giving away / selling keys for this game for $5 on key reselling sites and now it's up to $25.

How did they do it? They game got a second wind and people who stocked up on the keys while they were dirt cheap are making an insane profit from the sudden value spike all while the game is just as busted and janky as it ever was.

Attached: fallout 76.jpg (320x180, 13K)

i can't wait for the immersive rule 34 portrait nexus mods

the absolute state of reshade

Kickstarter game so plenty of keys were handed out to backers who initially chose a version they no longer wanted. So all that happened was they burned through that initial allotment of keys and now the price has shot up.

For instance imagine if someone ordered it on PC but had a now Switch and would rather play it on a handheld so they sold their PC key. Then found out the Switch version was trash and immediately regretted it, happened to my friend. Now though most of those keys are just from different regions rather than backers who wanted a different versions so prices are shooting up.

It's another mod. I already beat the game normally so might as well change it up.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

I really hope you didn't replace Iga's portrait.

It's painful on the eye. Is your screen just naturally de-saturated or something? If it's a reshade profile why not just adjust it yourself?

After I beat Bael can I keep playing, or do I have to go into NG+ or something? I don't know if I want to run around an 100% everything first or not.

replace it with Kojima most people won't notice

Doesn't hurt my eyes.

Don't know if it's replaced. The mod says it replaces all the portraits except the cat ones but it might be talking about kickstarter ones only.

Yes you can.

Alright, which one of you memesters payed for the bane post?

who /nightmare/ here

just beat alfred, fuck that boss in particular for spamming instantly spawned ice that does over 300 damage on contact

Attached: cuhrazy objection.gif (256x192, 346K)

>Kojima
die

Attached: 15682682688.gif (320x180, 2.6M)

Already beat nightmare from a clean file. Doing it again with a Belmont run that only allows whips and certain shards. Also yeah that Alfred fight is completely fucked on nightmare. It's not too bad until he does his slow

equip bunny and bounce on head, takes like 10 seconds to down kick him to death, when he teleports you can just double just and divekick to get back to his face.

From what I've seen, there's two options.
The gun with the highest attack stat I've seen is the fully upgraded version of Renee's Requiem, get it with an 8-bit coin then upgrade it with those items.
But there's also a gun with a homing shot, Adrasteia, slightly less damage, but means you don't even need to line up your shots. Craft with a Verethragne, which you craft with a Betelgeuse, which you craft with Mahogany, Gold and a Crystal.

What are easy weapons to craft in the mid-game? Been using the Flying sword for a long while because I haven't found much else.

All you need to do to fix the colors is literally adjust the brightness. By default it's too bright and it washes out the colors as a result.

Just use the flying sword for the entire game, it's utterly broken and only worth swapping out for the plot katana.

Wait we got a throwing sword? Where is it?

The first tower, above the entrance door, you have to do some platforming to get to it.

If it's falling behind and you can't craft Oracle Blade yet then maybe check out elemental maces - Yagrush, Sharur, Mistilteinn
idk there're probably more powerful options but i loved them all the way through until OB

It might be very late then. Im using the best rapier/ IGA sword whip

just use a pistol, the old man is weak to bullets

It upgrades into broken endgame tier bullshit, much like Rhava Bular does but i don't know how it's compared to swordwhip since i don't have it or Iga dlc

any lance for the skill that lets you speedrun while not taking damage

the swordwhip sucks and its buggy if you jump and attack

So it's literally a whip? Buggy as in the same hurtbox problems every whip has?
Then meh, whips suck massive ass because of it

Attached: farm.webm (720x404, 2.72M)

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_07_27_06_658.webm (900x500, 2.92M)

i just used cheat engine and skipped the autism grind

Attached: hpmp.webm (540x302, 2.84M)

You didn't need to do that before either, but the game isn't clear about tons of things so this is just another to add to the list. With the first iron maiden you can pull it out a little and then just squeeze past it.

>equip Va Schia
>Press 1 button
>proceed through pile of corpses
Cool lasering skillz though

Attached: 1481327560128.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

How do you get the Narutard ability?

in games like this part of the fun is figuring out for yourself what the most efficient way to get the things you want are and deciding what the best use of your time to get stronger would be but okay

It's impossible to miss so just keep playing

you have to outrun naruto in final area

Defeat Naruto in a race in Den of Behemoths

challenge room in Den of Behemoths

I really wish they gave the dash earlier instead of in the second to last fucking zone, the default walk speed in this game is too goddamn slow for how much backtracking you need to do

also costs 40mp, 70 with skull necklace, laser meanwhile is practically free

I thought his first battle was harder desu. But this, that, and the first boss are the only hard bosses in the game so far and I just reached the Den of Behemoths

Welcome to Castlevania (not), backstep cancel is a thing since forever

borrow the speed book from alucard and also learn the piercing technique for spears

Chump change that'll regen out halfway through that room, drink some smoothie
Though i wanna check some bullshit with lasers later when i have free time, i think i remember something interesting

You should have been stacking movement speed buffs
>Speed belt
>the shard
>OD's book

Also Va Schia alone isn't enough especially at that point in the game, you'd need to stack int pretty high to one shot everything in that room with it, or cast it twice, again MP cost would be way higher that way too.

Shitty bait.

there is a movement speed shard? Where?

I only have one for underwater.

I'm playing my first time on hard mode via the NIGHTMARE code and every boss I've encountered has kicked my ass over and over. I don't know if I'm just extremely rusty or what but I don't recall struggling this much with bosses even in Order of Ecclesia or Circle of the Moon. I keep having to switch over to the Valmanway clone because everything else gets me stuck in place for too long.

Attached: 1511659418281.gif (256x199, 2.96M)

So which one of you did this

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (1439x457, 321K)

Get used to use your shards more often, also remember to enhance them, higher ranks makes most of them really good.

>want monster tiddies
>lose all your progress

Attached: 1561544677.png (1060x49, 11K)

Fuck, I got the carpenter's key and I'm %100 sure I saw the door sometime ago but cant remember where
Help me anons

Just jump over him and hit him in the back at every opportunity.
Took me 3 tries.

Oriental lands.The other bosses are in the upper castle right at the savepoint and in the garden in the first part of the broken bridge

Just parry him, he's super predictable.

Parry?

>impossible
i just stood still and squirted water on him until he gave up. this is on hard mode as well.

Attached: 1556820889362.jpg (670x767, 70K)

How to kill Bael easily?

Yeah, I suppose you're right, I haven't been doing as much enhancing as I should. I also don't use healing items much but I'm not willing to swallow that much of my pride yet.

Attached: 1561471775445.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

you're predictable

You don't need to heal, just use your shards.
They are way better than souls or glyphs in the sense that you can turn them most of them into murder machines.

If you're dying to Bael you're an absolute shitter, all of his attacks are trivial to dodge.

oops wrong one

meant to post

Attached: 1561538742209.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

Hell no. But CotM's good tracks were good because of familiarity. Bloodstained OST is good but it's not CotM good. It's more in line with CoD/LoI/OoE then a soundtrack full of instant classics.

Bibliotheca ex Machina is easily my favorite though for nerdy composition reasons.

>Guro highest tier
>Not Creampie w/ Leglock

Attached: 1558708193792.jpg (370x320, 33K)

;_;
Too be honest, I've used use the heretical grinder on EVERY boss in this killing them in the first try always. This is the first time I've needed to dodge properly.

double tap forward and then attack, works with swords and katanas

Attached: 1561324369387.png (1869x1458, 971K)

guro is kinda the final tier by obligation since she's not going to be around for creampie leglock after that

Hard mode becomes normal with stronger enemies right around the time you kill Zangetsu 1. Nightmare is a different beast altogether but for different reasons. If you've farmed up the shard for your weapon of choice you'll just melt him in seconds.

equip gun
stop time
down, downright, right + x

Stop time? What.

invert + Crissaegrim his ass

You didn't fight against O.D, did you?

fight OD

You've returned your library books? What a good boy you are.

Just got the switch version last night and this guy is dunking on me hard.

I beat Dead Cells pretty easy. Are these games similar?

This is 100 times better than Dead Cells.

this game is similar to dark souls

I played dead cells but the only thing I remember about it is that one IGN editor got bagged plagiarizing his review off some other youtuber

Get Alchemic Bounty and generate infinite money by breaking the laws of equivalent exchange.

Every run I do is relatively slow because I'm allergic to normal attacks and I panic Jinrai if he even so much as looks at me.

Attached: 2019-06-26 06-48-53.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Everyone shut the fuck up a second and post Miriams

Attached: 1939390139.png (461x573, 357K)

Zangetsu took a fucking paddle boat to the castle

Attached: 20190626140205_1.jpg (2560x1080, 665K)

Attached: AFZ6YQ6.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Is there a reason for her fertility?

Attached: Dominique Baldwin.png (639x987, 375K)

will I be able to update the game without losing my progress if I'm playing a "free" copy?

if that free copy is from gog

it's from fitgirl

Maybe, I pirated the gog version, later bought it in steam and my save worked just fine.

how you about you shut the fuck up for infinity seconds

I did the same, I was surprised I still had my savefile

>The game is great!
>Did you buy it?
>No

fitgirl does repacks of other releases, you've either got the cracked steam version or the DRM-free gog version.

just because I'm broke doesn't mean I can't enjoy the game

>just because I'm broke doesn't mean I can't drive a Lamborghini

Attached: chucky-002-1168735-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 45K)

>implying
She got a dry as fuck pussy and now she is trapped in hell getting fucked by demons

How the hell do people actually end up broke in this day and age? I've never actually worked a day in my life yet I do just fine on low-risk investments alone, got around 80k in savings, and around 400k in investments, no debt, house and car are already paid off. Like even if you fuck up there are so many safety nets out there for you you'll never actually be in able trouble. I'm convinced people like you are just lazy cowards too afraid to even try.

I've barely used any weapon skills. I am using aeredbahr right now and does it even have a skill?

Why the plot twist works in OoE and Aria but not here?

>Not fighting him with a katana and having an honorable nippon duel folded 1000 times

>How the hell do people actually end up broke in this day and age?
I'm a uni student living with my mom

How did you do it?

>I'm a uni student
I guess that's the only way it makes sense. Higher education is such a meme for gullible retards these days.

None of the boss fights are as good as they are in CotM. I think it really shows just how lost IntiCreates must've been with UE4.

>468092237
This bait is shit but it got unironic (You)s so 5/10

There's this thing called the third world, it's pretty shit, even if you work diligently, people take notice and fuck you up.

then don't reply you brain damaged retard
it's hardly bait you fucking retard

WHAT ARE THE LAST 0.20% AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 20190626144142_1.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

Should I order a physical copy and have to wait for it to be delivered or should I just get digital?

Lots of shit, took that birthday/graduation money from relatives and instead of buying an HDTV I put it into Nintendo just before the Wii launched, that made some good bank. Took part of that and put it into other stuff like ActiBlizzard and Amazon, then I did some bitcoin mining for awhile and that was pretty good for a time. Then a few years back I started moving away from high risk gambles and started putting everything into low risk investments, I've got my fiduciary managing most of it now and the returns are enough to comfortably live off so I'm happy.

I've had investments go bad, I've had shit that doesn't pan out I'm not some financial genius but seriously if you're in the first world and follow anything from a business point of view it's pretty easy to predict what's going to make money and then put money into it and have it grow.

I guess that's also the case, I generally assume everyone here is at least in the anglo sphere. If you live in some third world without all the nice benefits of the first world's safety nets aren't there I guess it makes sense. Although the third world varies pretty heavily from places where bad investments leaves you working retail for six months vs bad investments leaves you skinned and decapitated.

Break the ceiling somewhere around there

Attached: 1561549337968.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

I like dressing up Miriam and changing her hair color, it makes me feel like a cute girl.

Ah, thank you user, this was driving me crazy

It's fun, I don't even care about stats at this point anyway

Attached: Bloodstained.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Needs more cute lewd clothing. Wonder if it'd be easy to mod that in.

I got two hiddens rooms but I'm still at only 99.90%. Do I also need to get all breakable walls?

Attached: 20190626145600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Aegis plate + bunnymorphosis makes that fight hilarious. You can just endlessly bounce on his face, just occasionally dodging when he flings coins or does the ground punch move.

I hate the luck stat, it feels nearly mandatory to stack luck if you're doing any sort of farming, otherwise you're wasting time.

No idea Im stuck at 99.90% too

Try to compare in this map. I use it and get 100%

Attached: test.png (3034x1069, 33K)

>guro
Whoever did this kys.

Attached: dante.png (410x369, 316K)

WHERE ARE THE CUSTOMES. WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF A 3D GAME WHEN YOU CANT EVEN CHANGE YOUR COSTUME.

Attached: 1475704684785.gif (320x265, 1.04M)

Aaaaah ok I see, I was missing a room in Livre ex Machina. One where I had to place a bookshelf on a button to open the entrace.

Now I just need to get all the items

I tried fighting him without cheesing and damn, he has like a hundred billion HP. Took a long time to kill him after he drained my wallet.

If I want better crits, is it better to get 2 assassin rings, or 1 critical ring and 1 lethality ring?

So how is the post game. Is it different in a cheap way (more dmg, more hp) or does it actually make changes that justify a 2nd playthrough.

Attached: 1508508799925.png (732x560, 331K)

Guro is a phase, I came to Yea Forums for /g/ back when /g/ was guro and not technology, eventually I just grew out of it. You don't control what turns you on.

Hard mode adds new enemy encounters and boss attacks, nightmare mode limits your stats but it plays very different to hard mode, much more tensr and strategic unless you fuck it up with NG+

>new enemy encounters and boss attacks
Sounds lit. I'll start Bloodstained right after this post.

So do we know the third playable character at all? Datamining remnants or anything? I remember someone claiming it was going to be Bloodless but I'm guessing that was bullshit.

Isn't Artplay a Japanese studio? Then how did they fuck up the grahpics?

When have budget Japanese games ever been known for good grafix?

Probably a team unfamiliar with UE4 and by the nature of the game originally being planned for Wii U and Vita tier hardware. I have high hopes for a sequel improving visuals damatically merely by axing support for handheld hardware.

theres a version that doesnt replace his, along with the cats

>4million on kickstarter
>3-4 years of development
>using an engine which does alot for you

You can finally replace the backer portraits

nexusmods.com/bloodstainedritualofthenight/mods/10

Yeah, I saw the first one of those mods last night but the one you linked seemed to be the best considering
>Does not replace cat portraits
Based as fuck

Attached: 1561271176494.png (565x600, 209K)

>killed every demon in the game and got all their drops

>still not 100% shards

what the fuck?

Attached: 2019-06-26_14-45-17.png (762x237, 107K)

>only 1 cheat item per playthrough
BOO!

I'm gonna say the decision to use UE4 probably hurt them more than it helped in this case.

What's the point of the 16-bit coin? It seems to be only used to "upgrade" the 8-bit weapon

That is the point.

Please explain. Should they've build their own engine?

What about the shards you can only get with alchemy?

ohh fuck

Attached: 1560899883536.jpg (184x184, 15K)

You need to craft some

Call me when they make a mid to replace it with porn

I put upgrade in quotations because it is not an upgrade, it's a downgrade, so what's the point of something that downgrades the weapon?
Sorry for not expressing myself properly before

can you jump from normal to hard and keep all your items+levels? or am I supposed to farm all my stuff on normal before I change difficulties?

>Only one armor that changes appearence
What the fuck were the devs thinking? how is there not a mod for more outfits or something?

Attached: 1547622623484.jpg (720x876, 32K)

>I'm gonna say the decision to use UE4 probably hurt them more than it helped in this case.
This is a common meme on Yea Forums but none of you ever explain why in any real way or demonstrate that you've ever done any real software dev. What alternate engine THAT IS ACTUALLY AVAILABLE TO BE LICENSED do you think they should have used? Unity? If your answer is
>"lol they should have written their own!"
or
>"just do everything as sprites like the old day AAA games did!!"
by all means share it so we can all point and laugh at you.

>I put upgrade in quotations because it is not an upgrade, it's a downgrade
Explain. Because last time I checked the 8 bit weapon got a big boost to its attack value when upgraded with a 16 bit coin.

Is Zangetsu out yet? If so how do you unlock him?

>What the fuck were the devs thinking?
Budget and time.
>how is there not a mod for more outfits or something?
Game is still pretty new, mod scene only just getting going really. It was only fairly recently someone even made a backer portrait replacement one for example.

I've had two bookshelf crashes and a bug where I got stuck in the water (could still access the menu so I used a waystone) in 14 hours. Still worth it tho. Just save before reading, bookcases are always near save points

>Boost luck like a motherfucker
>Crit ring
>Assassin's ring
>At the start of the fight invert
>Heretically grind his fucking face off

Just used the same strat on the carpenter, and also like half of the other bosses. This one shard literally breaks the game and has the most metal fucking name out of every shard too.

Attached: Heretical grinder.jpg (1280x1024, 94K)

>keeps Iga and the cats

Attached: 1425981498755.gif (200x149, 1.51M)

Any one know where is the dash shard?

is this game good thinking of picking it up

The one i tested the upgrade got a slightly longer reach, but its damage got a huge reduction, so now i have a useless 16-bit coin

It's at the end of the game. Den of Behemoths.

You DO know you can dismantle weapons and get all the materials back, right?

Thx also
This games needs more porn

Now someone replace all portraits with cats.

Who drops the damn fang for the non-crissaegrim's upgrade?
On a different note, are those nightmare 8 bit books only for nightmare modo as the name implies or can you actually find them on the first run

I got one from the glutton grandma. It's one of the last few prizes,

you can find them on the first run in the 8 bit overlord

gameplay.tips/guides/4489-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night.html

the 8 bit book, I mean.

>those nightmare 8 bit books
They drop from the boss from the 8-bit level at any difficulty

Nah, replace it with this.

Attached: Sbemail139.png (545x394, 150K)

>got all shards
>500K money, can double that in 5 min
>every boss has died in 5 secs with gun build on NG+ hard
>100% map
>implying im doing nightmare ever
Guess im done, waiting for zangetsu and coop modes. Only thing I haven't found was the shuriken shard being big af on a webm I saw but that's about it.

that's Kramer?

I thought that was Scarface

What the hell was the purpose of lavaland?
There was quite literally 0 original monsters other than the boss itself and even then it was a huge fucking pushover despite giving such an important upgrade
Area looked extremely uggo and did nothing other than burn some people's eyes out too, I guess
I dont remember many secrets there as well
Fuck lavaland

Attached: 1410812841296.jpg (223x226, 7K)

Based.

Attached: Kitty.jpg (701x959, 159K)

>nightmare 8 bit book
They are used to upgrade 16 bit weapons

>just got luck shard
>check the alchemy upgrade
>increases crit change
Oh fuck, time to go level it to 9.

Who /owns the library/ here?

Attached: 2019-06-26_15-15-48.png (841x939, 420K)

If you increase its grade it will give you even more luck.

dont even look back

Attached: 1408417054638.jpg (500x410, 71K)

Now I know the answer

Attached: 423.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

>local vampire nerd tamed by very strong woman

How do you fight the gambler? I want to make the not-Crissaegrim but I heard it needs a drop from him.

wack

After killing OD he says vampires can't be killed
Does that mean Bloodless is still alive?

Attached: 1472199356097.png (314x278, 129K)

I hope that bitch stays dead. Same goes for every fairy I killed.

Attached: 1508051373300.png (790x890, 400K)

use shield shard, it can literally block any attack

Bloodless was obviously made to be a recurrent boss the same way Dominique will.
So yeah, I sure hope so.

Attached: Cumstained.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

Where's the entrance to the 8-bit world?

See and

Attached: 8 bit.jpg (3194x1081, 733K)

>constantly visiting OD so he can see I care about the books
>suddenly he is blocking my path
What the actual fuck? Is this because I took out the super tome?

Attached: 1552861340036.jpg (778x813, 362K)

then you are already privileged. birthday/graduation money? if you start life poor what money can you invest?

Return your books, user. It's a library, not a bookstore.

>not returning your books
Typical human.

Attached: 20190623223937_1.jpg (2560x1440, 620K)

I HAVE BEEN RETURNING THEM TO CHECK OUT NEW ONES YOU STUPID BAT STOP ATTACKING ME

Attached: 1553715355009.jpg (500x259, 13K)

>Steam version has a PS4 screenshot in the sample screenshots
kek

You can actually skip his fight if you return the books but it means you don't get his shard.

I was able to reach the final boss without him blocking my path, so I decided to do some mor exploring before beating it, but as soon as I checked out the super tome that's threee rolled into one, SUDDENLY he is after me

Updated

Attached: 1561302350_2.png (3034x1069, 38K)

Wow, Zangetsu knows how to use Invert?

They can just reanimate her

I got an 8 bit coin and i read that encrypted orchid is one of the best weapons of the game. But i really like shoe weapons what do i do.

Katana looks really impressive after going full magic

Attached: Now I could learn to play, or I could just use magic.webm (800x450, 1.83M)

use Bunnymorphosis

>tfw farming flying beef

you have to be fucking kidding

Attached: 32423423.png (357x391, 45K)

Make an ingredient that requires only one or two, afterwards just buy the food and dismantle it for easy flying beef.

Where do I go? I can fight Gebel, but that gives me a bad ending. It seems like I need abilities to fly and swim in order to traverse all the unexplored spaces left, and there are three doors demanding keys. Also after a recent visit to the barber demon my Miriam's eye started glowing, I have no idea what that's for; I had a suspicion the rooms with portraits and chairs in them require you to sit in them with appearance matching the portraits, but I have no idea if it's true and I don't remember where any of those rooms were.

Attached: bsmap.jpg (2560x1440, 977K)

Keep exploring, you're in the correct zone.

you need a specific Katana from a boss. That will explain everything

how long can I keep the luck book without pissing off the librarian

As long as you like. It's a specific book you have to loan to piss not-Alucard off.

Oh wait.
Find a place where you can use Bloodsteal then.

The end of the game.

I didn't really see this game at all and was considering getting it as I'm bored but...

Holy shit does it look ugly, jesus christ. 2.5D does not look good.

>cheat to get 999 luck

>drop rates are still shit on 1%/3% items

yeah luck is a SCAM

which one is it

I don't remember getting a katana from any bosses. I got an umbrella from the vampire chick, but it doesn't do anything.
If you mean that big blood fountain at the start of the castle, I already went there and explored all the underground I could, the rest is flooded and I can't swim.

How do I customize Miriam's appearence?

dropped. good thing I pirated this bootleg sotn

Attached: 20190626112809_1.jpg (1600x900, 384K)

In Dian Cecht Cathedral there's a room opposite of the teleport with a barber who does it.

Ah okay. I thought I'd missed an option when I started a new game or something.

Is this a phone game?

>I don't remember getting a katana from any bosses

then you need to explore more

phone games aren't as buggy.

Are you being fucking serious? Not even flexing, I thought the first encounter was much harder.

I explored everything I could.

so does anything happen if you keep too many shards?

I wish this game wasn't so fucking ugly.

why are there 3 secret labs in the castle including the one that is literally notJapan?

Can you at least specify what boss? Only one I can think of having a connection to katanas is Zangetsu and I only fought him once ages ago, then recently rode a train together with him.

Accelerator and high jump is fucking amazing

Attached: Nailsmith_Standing.png (206x344, 41K)

How long is Den of Behemoths? What a shitty zone

>the rest is flooded and I can't swim
Kill the jellyfish, they droop a shard that allow you to go underwater.

succeeded in sucking his dick?

saba saba

there is another fight against Zangetsu in a very Japanese looking area.

search more

nice

Oh for fuck's sake, is that all I had to do? That's a terrible idea to tie your traversal abilities in a metroidvania to killing a trash mob.

Is there a cheaper site where i can buy it beside kinguin/g2a? Its 30 yuropbucks there.

Attached: bl.jpg (1878x1063, 363K)

I expressed this in another thread.
I dislike the idea of you needing the Aegis Plate to get the good end. Now needing a item to get the proper ending isn't new to genre, but it's item you need to get a item. I would've just prefer to work my way up to the Oriental Gardens by using the combined powers you got up till that point, rather than just "You need this item bro". I think it's just silly.

Attached: 1559945043929.gif (229x258, 1.42M)

Because the castle appeared where the alchemists guild used to be. There had to have been at least one weeaboo alchemist around

thepiratebay.org

are strong bunni legs supposed to nuke everything or I overdid the carriage morte soul grind

I played the pirated version, i want to support it officially, and its a gud excuses to start a fresh save.

Attached: 1561492455.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

After you beat the game and have at least 99% map discovered go to OD. There will be a new book

How to cheese the game: Oracle Blade + Paintings + Dullahan Head

>Japanese themed area
>no YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just use paintings+heretical blade. What makes the other two good?

user, key sites are not official sources to buy the game. You aren't supporting the devs.

gamerevolution.com/features/13995-indie-dev-asks-you-to-pirate-his-game-rather-than-buy-it-on-g2a

Where can I get crimsonite and imbued fang?

chests and the shinobis in nippon drop them

Having 5 dullahan heads that are maxed and high leveled can do a lot of damage since they attack constantly.

So, kinguin then?

That's not legit either.

What weapons do you guys use? I like the whip and the shoes but the recovery on the whip is ridiculous.

Just buy it on gog.

Oh, its 36 on steam, not that much different than on g2a, gonna buy it there then

Use Blutgang (or anything with a parry) and you literally cannot lose.

I know this isn't the right thread but bloodstained didn't really scratch my Castlevania itch and I'm trying to play rabi ribi.
I'm getting a game breaking bug where none of my inputs register and I can't proceed after beating the prologue.

Any of you fuckers know how to fix it? I'm running the 1.99 version if that's relevant.

Attached: __erina_irisu_and_ribbon_rabi_ribi_drawn_by_saiste__424e8961b9cfbfccf994c685f571c8df.jpg (1050x1200, 733K)

More like Aria 3

>468111823
Xbox one controller? Win7?
If yes\yes then that is a right trigger problem

Look at this sperg trying to recover from having his bluff called lmao

And done, any ideas on a fun limiter for a new game?

Attached: 1561561346.png (869x250, 113K)

No magic outside of necessity for progression

Can I have the password weapons in my old gameplay?

But Vepar is already tits out????

Bunny form.

Try not having a toaster that cant run basic games.

Flying Edge
>Decent damage
>Big ranged damage arc
>Can hit multiple times
>Goes through terrain
>Using it doesn't effect movement whatsoever

Lance and katana are fun, but nothing beats going sonic through the stages mashing the crissaegrim

katana only

How does it work? Are all attacks shoe-type? Does it take my equiped weapon into consideration?

>shield armor soul is directional
well ain't that great

Attached: 1506009150347.jpg (563x752, 111K)

I know when you master a weapon skill you can use it for all weapons of that type.
Can you use shoe skills in bunny form if they're mastered?

Works like shoes, scales off INT, can’t use normal shoe techs, but you get Chun Li lightning legs instead. Does stupid damage and goomba stomping stuff is safe and fast.

>scales off INT
Well shit. I went full STR dropping made 3 digits with a great sword.

I just used Rapiers and magic on him, took him down ezpz. The first fight is harder because of stricter restrictions on gear and shards, I was too fucking OP by the time I reached fight 2.

>ranked up bunnymorphosis on max level
>lightning legs are super fast now
what is this shard?

Attached: pillage.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

What's the point of the optional bosses like the carpenter or slot machine?
They don't seem that hard, do they drop rare crafting mats or something?

Yes, slot machine drops what you need for the totally-not-Crissaegrim.

All the shards I fully upgraded were pretty OP, I just don't think the game is balanced very well to compensate for how OP the shards can be. Feels like you can play the entire game without upgrading a single one.

WHY IS THE GAME SO UGLY

what's the ghost dancer soul of this and where can I find it

Is there any other armor that changes appearance or just the Valkyrie?

I want to facefuck Miriam so bad

Attached: 5db09f778d49d75016ff94e1ed921daa.jpg (1500x1940, 2.93M)

>platinum'd the game last night
My expectations were extremely low going in, but honestly it's a pretty fun game. It has some major polish issues and I didn't give a fuck about the plot or characters at all, but Iga's still got it. That gameplay loop is as fun as ever. It just sucks that you have all these endgame OP weapons but there's nothing to use it on. Game could've really used a post-game dungeon and a superboss or two outside OD.

>shaved version
Boring

There's an unshaved version?

maybe its because i fell for the crissaegrim meme (planning to do a GUN build later) but it was easy. still, hopefully OD learns his lesson the next game and not act like an autistic manchild for his books, he has no one to blame but himself for losing his library.

Yes

Attached: 1561094348052.jpg (1280x1655, 448K)

The boss with the item you need (the imbrued fang) is the Millionaire's bane, you fight it in the Locked room close to Gebel's quarters in his area.

recommendations? just hit hard and hit quick and look up his slot attack.

>Blue circles: redo a spin
>Cherries: barrel bombsombs
>Bells: bounce cannons/Summon the lili on the background.
>BAR: free gold
>7-7-7: LOTSA FREE GOLD!.

>fight valefar with 650,000 gold
>he sucks it up
>put on gauge glasses
>98571 HP
what the FUCK

Attached: 1535292164967.jpg (189x189, 32K)

>aegis plate
>shield
>8-bit fireball maxed out
thank me later

at least you recover your gold when you beat him.

>went into boss room
>777
>boss dies
>gives me an imbrued fang
>and his shard
>and lots of gold
>I can make my crisseagrim now
I'm interested in this.

Terrible taste.

Hello boner

What happens if you waystone out and then go back in? Is all your gold gone?

2D would've looked better, but you're overexaggerating, it's bearable

Its the most blatant recycling of content ive ever seen

Data-mining seems to be teasing Dominique.

Waystones don't work during boss fights.

>just found out about kunekune
This is bringing back bad memories of farming Final Guards

Attached: 1461197513546.jpg (848x940, 111K)

>that gun techinique with recycling hat
I know this is said a lot for this game, but fuck that is op

Attached: 1556561513802.jpg (766x720, 71K)

samefag keep seething

>equip all atk up stuff + 2 silver power rings
>diamond bullets + recycle hat
i dont even have time to start that technique, everything dies on 5-6 bullets

you can just sequence break the spikes by using potions every time you get hit
the aegis plate isn't really required it just makes it easier

>Get Gebel's glasses
>Can now stop time forever

Attached: dio.jpg (225x350, 48K)

Bloodstained probably has the shittiest bosses out of any Metroidvania. Jesus christ.

GIT GUD BOI

Same thing that happens if Jonathan Morris uses the vampire killer too much.

This. I turned it down by one point and it made a world of difference. May try it two points down but the difference with ust one point was extreme.

Attached: fad5e20.jpg (871x1200, 173K)

that reminds me: do you get to keep ZA WALDO in NG+?

Beat the dragons and made the picture. What now? The train is locked

you still have to talk with OD.

go to OD and convert the picture to ID for train.

Probably the most brain dead boss rush ever.

Attached: Boss_rush1.jpg (3840x2160, 915K)

>Need Spike Breaker Armor to get Silver Ring for the Holy Glasses in SotN

It's really not new at all. Not sure why it bothers you.

Where's the recipe for pork cutlet?

what you should look for is the Corresponding book for the recipe, or else you cannot make the dish.

Who is OD? Sorry but I just skip conversations...

i wonder if roguelike dungeon mode will be fun

A vampire librarian

Who is OD? I never pay attention to the story

>Two costumes.

What? They were really so strained, the other customizations threw me off.

Attached: 1467843481390.jpg (640x425, 44K)

>Alucard is Dracula backwards
>OD can stop time and is a vampire
>saying OD backwards out loud

Attached: ????.png (334x229, 10K)

At this point the game is so unbalanced just make rape losing animations. And voila another porn game.

Library (Livre Ex Machina), near save point and teleporter.

Yes, yes, jojo reference. Everyone knows user. You don't need to point it out. You also don't need to point out the other boss in Dawn of Sorrow which does the same toki wo tomare shenanigans

Do? Do what?

Katana snakes power level is stupid. I had no problem in the demo but I'm just running at him getting rekt all day

Big Tiddy nun playabe WHEN?

when she's not ded lol

I will admit this is fucking annoying since the game doesn't detect it as "stuck" the same way it does other bags.

Is there anywhere else that Werewolves spawn? I only remember them here. Maybe on Hard?

Good thing we don't actually see her die, then.

It’s a single player game, just wait a year until it’s half off

Technically three made it into the game from the poll:

>Axe Armor (Shovel Knight armor)
>Bunnygirl (Bunnymorph)
>Pure Miriam (Valkyrie set)

I will admit that I wish these were proper costumes and could be equipped without the additional effects but I'm happy with that combined with the accessories.

They're also working on post-launch stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-102633.png (2048x1424, 629K)

Armor is meh.
Bunny girl looks stupid
Valkyrie looks decent.

Honestly I dont like the way the game look, sometimes it looks decent, but the style is all over the place. Castlevanias had tighter art even the shitty ones.

Not really a big fan of her design as well. But I guess the game feels good.

I'm on hard mode and just defeated the two dragons but I realized one thing: I fucking suck at the game. I could not beat this boss without breaking a sweat.

Is there a way I can get better in terms of movement? Some skills I would need to learn to avoid losing health? I do very basic dodging and only because I know some of the patterns I can deal with some bosses without much trouble (like this one, not too hard) but I know there's some people here who are turning the game into fucking devil may cry or some shit.

Patch 1.03 is out for PS4 players, if anybody's interested.

What do you guys hope for in the sequel?

Attached: file.png (1089x1500, 1.65M)

>Bunny girl looks stupid
You look stupid

Attached: 1554860742184.jpg (1080x1439, 153K)

.t literal newb. Just finished it

Just wondering, do you ever get any gear or souls or anything that would speed up technique learning?

Double the length. Individual more varied levels, forests, lighthouse etc like OoE.

An Alucard type MC.

Subjective. It looks lazy.

That was my question

How the fuck do you deal with zangetsus bullshit. His hitboxes are shit and his damage way too high who thought thats a good second boss

She definitely got absorbed by the demon

You can borrow some books from O.D. that help increase the rate.

Miriam playable again. Better performance, and stronger final levels.

>Thinking it didn't happen in reverse since she's a Shardbinder now

I don't know shit about this game. Do you obtain cool special powers like in SOTN?

There's a OD book that increase technique learning and I think there's also a ring that does the same but no shard offer the technique mastery.

I waited for the glasses and time freeze and just spammed each technique in order on a very unfortunate ninja. Books help too.

A lot

Apparently there's some good cancels you can do but as far as general Castlevania skills go it's really just getting used to attacking while jumping and cancelling recovery with dashes, lets you stay mobile while constantly dishing out damage, and landing cancels recovery letting you attack in quick succession. You can also cancel backdashes with crouching (which you can press at the same time as dashing) but it's very situational. There's not much to get good at besides boss patterns, it's more just finding the right sets of shards and weapons for the situation/boss.

Holy shit NG nightmare mode became a joke after Zangetsu 1, dullhammer heads and paintings are practically playing the game for me at this point

Do I need to grind all the mob powers to unlock the true ending like in Aria of Sorrow?

No.

Fuckin' hell man Miriam can be made to be even more broken than Alucard was in SOTN

Wonder if you can talk to that ghost with standstill shard?

Do hungry granny or the nun ever give you something really good? It's such a hassle making them shit they want.

Oh boy really?

I know its just a singleplayer game but damn.

Nigga that wouldn't make any sense.

I really like the Encrypted Orchid

Granny gives you an infinite bullet hat, and the nun gives you the Soul... erm, Shard Eater Ring.

Granny gives you one of the strongest equips in the game, nun doesn't give anything that good

>multiple videos doing all bosses no damage on Nightmare
>Yea Forums cannot even youtube let alone do it themselves

I thought I was the only one, god dammit I'm salty the cash guy sucked

lol

Attached: file.png (1044x237, 21K)

>dullhammer heads
Aren't they permanently on level 1?

Is there an upgraded version of Rhava Búral? I saw a webm of some guy doing around 300 dmg each hit with a similar weapon.

They're still hung up on that, holy fuck. I need to download this now.

Is the ghost shard in Bloodstained as good as it is in Aria?
Because if so I'm fuckin grinding that shit Ghost was a top-tier all-game soul for me in Aria

The Rhava Velar, which is the actual Crissaegrim-esque weapon. The Bural is the gimped Vorpal Blade version.