N____

Attached: lama.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5FTPD_Dpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO user DON'T SAY IT

Based Miko-chan

I

Attached: 87607854752.png (303x313, 156K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (420x546, 25K)

Post vtubers

WHAT?!

niko niko neeee

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5FTPD_Dpc

G

MRS OBAMA GET DOWN

why did this make me laugh

incompoop

>Niggaa~
>WAT?!
That's pretty good.

Attached: 1531400307369.jpg (512x512, 143K)

Attached: 1539920989658.gif (245x155, 1.86M)

I love the singsong way he said it. You can't help but to repeat it out loud.

fucking hell that last one got me

That "nigga~" and his "NYOCK NYOCK NIGGAZ"

you cant have a enjoyable black hood story because the writers are inbred kikes.

Lamar should've been the protagonist

Agreed. Franklin is a boring busta ass nigga.

Option C should have ended with Frnklin dying to save micheal/trevor and Lamar replacing him for postgame content

lmao yo where can a yeye ass nigga like me get some of that virtual youtuber software. That shit must be free money lmao.

its all furry stuff nigga.

I dont care about that shit

I just care about MONEY lol. I'd glady be a furry if I got paid wtf.

Niggaaaaa~

Attached: 1479678833571.jpg (400x489, 92K)

He had a bigger role in the game but the actor went to jail during mocap so most of it was cut out.

NIGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Lamar is just forgettable Ryder despite never getting mentioned again after his rushed death

Attached: 1532440124171.webm (896x640, 132K)

I just started replaying GTA5 again, and holy shit I'm still learning new shit about it. I was honking at the car in front of me because he wouldn't go, at first he flicked me off, but eventually got our of his car for a fist fight. God I love shit like this.

CUTE!

Attached: 1532824895211.jpg (460x416, 14K)

INTENDO

Go get Facerig and make sure to advertise yourself well.

this thread was made just for more people to see this video

G

WHAT

Ryder was never meant to betray CJ, right? It makes no sense given how loyal he was.

The dialogue suggests it was a tacked on thing later,CJ only talks about Smoke being there with the green saber

Ryder was supposed to die in that mission , dunno why they changed it

Option D should have ended with killing Franklin

There's a whole thing in the San Andreas fandom where they believe that Ryder was loyal to the very end with grove street as he doesn't really get new lines later in the game. Folks think it was because Ryder's voice actor couldn't find time between his normal career and voice acting so Rockstar just decided to split off from him and have Ryder betray CJ.

>that third one that isn't even trying

It's better than Fugo from JoJo Part 5, where he literally just leaves the story

probably not but considering there wasn't anything to do with him after green sabre it was the only option for his character other than die