Why do you hate whenever GTA V is posted?

Why do you hate whenever GTA V is posted?

"Old game faggot"

"game is 5-6 years old fag"

"Old game who cares summerfag"

Final Fantasy VII is decades old but you anime virgins never tire of discussing it. Blacks still meme about GTA V even on social media and nobody gets all bent out of shape about it there. But any guy who makes a GTA V thread here will be chased off the boards.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot

Attached: 7e8745754.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

kek

Provide a constructive answer or exit my thread, lil nigga

Faggot

nobody says that OP

GTAV is a bad game though

GTA V sucks donkey dick just like you OP, no wonder you like it

Because GTA 5 is actually a really shit GTA game and not a good game in general. Watch this video and try to prove me wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

They are butthurt contrarians because V is better than San Andreas and IV. It is the best GTA game hands down and the Online shit is irrelevant. Shark Cards dont matter.

Are you 13 or something? Because literally every kid I have met seems to think that 5 is the best GTA game and all others are shit.

Everyone look and laugh at the zoomies trying to justify there shit opinions!
Seriously GTA V is a disgrace to the series, and literally designed for children from the ground up, from the over-simiplified driving/shooting mechanics, to the shit tier "say fuck every 5 seconds cuz it's funny!" story, all the way to the cherry on top- the fucking online aka the only reason the game is so successful. It's just a bunch of little shits buying shark cards with mommy and daddy's credit card.
Anyone who is a fan of the series knows that it's not up to par, and just flat-out doesn't feel like a GTA game.

Attached: The Facts.jpg (325x183, 8K)

Did he say all the others are shit? All he said was that GTA 5 is better than the rest

SAcucks eternally seething

Shit my bad guy, didn't mean to include you in this post

Gta v bad because crowbcat said it

Attached: 1556418993413s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

GTA V is actually good

Plot and characters is literally most cringe shit I ever seen in my life.
Online yes, campaign no.

The game that killed R*

We still have positive threads about GTA SA so it being old is not an excuse, V just sucks.

>microtransactions in AAA games don't matter

Newest game in the series and Online is a very social game, imagine these spergs launching online and seeing everyone communicating and playing together, even griefers communicate, kids here can't even post 10 words without sperging out, online must be hell for them.

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist (GTA5 edition):
>contrarian
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>online review scores
>10/10
>it's not pay to win
>stop whining
>I never bought a shark card
>it's a single player game
>AI aren't bullet sponges
>shitter
>prices are fine
>it's not grindy
>mission payouts weren't nerfed
>Trevor is a good character
>GTA5 has the best radio
>reddit spacing
>the cops aren't overpowered
>losing the cops is easy
>San Andreas sucked
>nostalgia
>"stop liking what I don't like!"
>GTA4 had a bad story (zoomer catchphrase)
And their personal favorite:
>don't like it? Don't play it!
If you think you're arguing with a fanboy, resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.