An autopsy after Desmond Amofah's death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long...

>An autopsy after Desmond Amofah's death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology.

>This same autopsy performed after Amofah’s death purportedly revealed that the YouTube content creator’s colon weighed 42 pounds at the time of his death. 37 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.

>Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.

> A former close friend of Amofah’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.

Attached: etika dead.jpg (598x840, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sackler_family
youtube.com/watch?v=I8LFZydzQW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sackler
youtu.be/1sWzUYMpxws
youtube.com/watch?v=o-RwPk8B2Zc
dailydot.com/upstream/etika-anti-semitic-homophobic-tweets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he was extremely constipated, how would he shit himself in front of his friends?

MOM I POSTED THIS AGAIN HOPEFULLY I'LL GET MORE THAN 10 POSTS THIS TIME HEE HEE

What is it with us Muricans and opioids. Why the fuck is this shit spreading worse than 70's cocaine?

>A former close friend
they aren't friends anymore?

>he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.
Would you be friends with somebody like that?

it comes out on its own eventually, even if you're constipated.

So he was a black CWC.

i mean to their face yeah but then i'd tell all the pants shitting stories to my real friends and we'd have a good laugh
i'm also an awful person though

>name the jews
>die
yep

Attached: 1541438184915.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

u right

Source: my ass

We didn't call him "the shit" for nothing

One pants shitting is a funny story.
Multiple is a gross annoyance

Explain? What did he say?

IMAGINE

THE

SMELL

I thought he was a psych-head?
But yeah constant constipation from opioids is is pretty fucked up. That's why I stick to GHB and pregabalin.

Literally "Fuck the jews" apparently. He allegedly had some fairly /po/ manic episodes.

>Source : Etika's ass
Fixed

I'm actually kind of sad, sort of liked some of his videos.

imagine being so butthurt that you literally shit yourself to death

>/po/
Damn, I didn't know he had an origami phase.

>I only shit once every two days
should I get that checked?

Even watching his last video I felt nothing desu...
Mainly because of the stream he made when he had that stunt of his.
After that I could never forgive the annoying shit.
Shame he died and didn't do a redemption arc though.

Attached: 1560270072603.png (562x1400, 340K)

yeah i loved him going completely apeshit and embarrassing himself and everyone watching when some character was announced for some game

OVER 42 POUNDS OF ASS

Yes

It depends. Are they hard stools? Are you bloated and gassy. Does your stomach hurt at times?

it's once or twice a week for me. i didnt really understand that it wasnt normal until adulthood. fuck

recently yea
sometimes they pass through without a problem other times it's a fucking brick

No clue. But i totally understand the oxycodone shit though. I had some when i had my surgery to remove my wisdom teeth and man did i felt warm and feel like i was floating the entire time

I'm sure information like this would definitely be posted in an article on the internet

>make the slightest amount of money
>immediately go full junkie and die
why do people do this?
wtf is wrong with brainlets
when I started making money I moved out of my parents', bought a gaming PC, and got better quality weed
what kind of massive retard takes opioids?

get off the coach
exercise more
eat more fiber

if you do all 3 of those things and this is still a problem then it warrants going to a doctor

>ironic weeb e-celeb nigger is dead
Today was a good day.

>the rapper

Attached: D9e06PUUIAAlKUs.jpg (331x132, 5K)

kek

different user with a similar problem. i hope the source is just being overly sedentary. i eat a lot of fiber

Sounds like you just need fiber then.

this pasta again

>pregabalin

MAH NIGGA

Thanks, Anons
guess this thread was kinda useful

Attached: 77743234.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I’m sorry for betraying all of your trust. I’m sorry for the manipulative things I’ve done, and I’m sorry I never sought help for myself. I’ve made my bed, and now I’ve got to sleep in it. Please learn from my example. Don’t be like me. Don’t push away the people that care about you. I’ve always lived my life as a , so I guess that’s all my “legacy” will amount up to. Don’t let this social media shit consume you the way it did me. I pushed away and hurt so many of you. The good times however! MAN were they good. I’ve lived an incredible life filled with thrills and happiness. Even though I always was an odd ball out, I used that as my strength and brought together an incredible community of insane wild bois just like me. God I’ll miss you all so much. I was mentally troubled, and far to stoneheaded to admit it, far too stubborn to face it, and far too scared now to deal with it. God… I’m so sorry I hurt you all so badly. I’m so sorry I betrayed you all. I mislead so many of you, I manipulated, I lied, I shifted blame… I don’t know what awaits me on the other side, but I’m ready to face it. As far as we know, there is no life after death. My time ends now, but if there is a way for me too, I’ll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side. Thank you all for helping to making my life the incredible tale it was. I’m sorry it had to end on such a heartbreaking note. Though I know for SURE hella people are gonna prolly laugh at it LOL I just hope there’s at least some fresh me-me’s that come of it. I’m dying as a guy hated by a lot of people, so I know you all won’t let me down haha. Well, that’s my cue. Time for me to go. I mean this with every bit of my heart… Take care of yourselves, and of course, as usual, please have yourself a damn good one.

>confirmed having his ass fucked
yikes desu

>no sources

Attached: 1561344770595.jpg (640x653, 221K)

Yea sure thing bro. As if these jews have any reason to be feared the nintendo nigger with mental problems that played 400hours of xenoblade and hyped smash characters for living. According to you just because he spew some racist comments on twitter, the jews were scared shitless and they had to shut him down. Schizophrenia did him, not the jews dude. Lmao get real

where's the user that went and left flowers at the bridge? i just wanna thank him

Nigger eceleb shitted himself to death. Good

Was the thing about his pc getting stolen real. If so i suspect it was full of CP and that is why he offed himself.

>the purpose of the daily dose was to get rid of your constipation
it all makes sense now

Attached: 1556497124124.png (100x100, 1K)

I shit once a week usually

>oh yeah dude thank you for putting flower for my internet nigger hero
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING ZOOMER I SWEAR

This can happen with children who get a complex over going to the bathroom. The stool dries up and becomes "too solid"/compacted and large to pass. However, the body tries anyway.

The result is that looser stool is sometimes forced around it, and when it makes it past the massive hardened stool (which prevents voluntary bowel movements) it results in involuntary diarrhea.

Its has to do with the Sackler family and other drug producers buying out medical journals to push their highly addictive products through and bribing doctors.

I guess those two earlier stunts with the police were clearly attempts at "suicide by cop".

It's a bit eerie to see his progression to get to this point, but I don't feel sad in the slightest.

damn bro you sure showed us

well now i feel bad but why the fuck did he just not get help literally all of this could've been avoided if he just went to the fucking clinic instead of punching nypd cops like a fucking idiot for your super secret meme cult

Attached: 1560700558067.gif (448x708, 135K)

Bullshit.
I had to get surgery because it didn't.

I just realized that I ejaculate more times per week than taking a shit. Isnt shitting supposed to be number two and cumming number 3?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

>/po/ manic episodes

Attached: 1542566115942.png (599x484, 180K)

Reminder that its ok to post eceleb shit on Yea Forums now

Hm, redpill me user.

Another irrelevant niggershit thread, great

How much money did you donate to him, zoomer?

Attached: 1561440592732.jpg (955x629, 177K)

>tfw still alive with a 9 to 9 work while shitass over here left a life where he can clown himself while playing video games and doing dumb shit while being paid and getting good pussy too

Attached: maxresdefault_1.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sackler_family
>The Elite meme was real
youtube.com/watch?v=I8LFZydzQW4

So he was constipated AND incontinent?

>weed
>calling others brainlet
Weew laddy

Can drinking more water soften a stool after it's already dried?

US mental health is a joke. There's hardly any therapy, mostly just consultation to get on whatever pills the doctor gets the biggest kickbacks for.

Vegetables
Avocado

Congratulations, your poops are now so regular and clean that you barely have to wipe.

Have any of his family members started trying to sell t-shirts with his face/name yet?

Water doesnt flow into your anus wtf

Yea Forums 2019 - nintendo shilling screeching nigger streamers

Attached: 1556000143113.jpg (680x505, 45K)

So what you’re saying is that he was full of shit?

/x/ here, He is not dead
He just failed the test
He is in new york after all.

I don't get it.

>nigger smell like shit
Well yeah

What the fuck. I'm going to look more into this.

>Petrified SHIT
just like my horror hentai stories

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Yeah, but maybe there's a mechanism that we evolved to diffuse some water into the intestines in case the contents are too dry.
Just wondering.

/pol/s fear of jewelry is my favorite thing on this website because it literally makes them the blacks of the relationship.
>There's a race of people who control everything unfairly keeping us down
THE JEWS is literally the /pol/ version of FUCK WHITEY

If he is alive according to you, and constipated according to OP, the guy sure needs a good alien anal probing to clear his intestines

Attached: 1559224671166.jpg (690x720, 77K)

the amount of people here who have said they are sad over some retard they don't know that screamed like a baby about nintendo games is baffling

Attached: 1554105703351.webm (400x400, 1.06M)

he's fucking dead

>/pol/s fear of jewelry
unintended kek

THIS NIGGA SHIT HIMSELF

Attached: file.png (679x507, 369K)

Newfag spotted.

I've never heard of this guy before his death, and I go on Yea Forums on a daily basis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sackler
OY GEVALT, I DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH MEME BUT WHAT THE FUCK

Honestly, at this point I don't even care about niggers. Gonna hate just the jews to avoid being hypocritical. Happy?

I'm more interested in user's shit stories than some literally who negro Youtube man.

Is it bad that I kind of laughed at the shitting himself part?

Seriously.

Imagine your hero being a fucking nigger who just act and scream like a monkey at anything nintendo related.

Well one time, I was staying in Central America to see the Mayan temples and I refused to shit in the village toilets in fear a giant roach will appear so I held in my shit for a week at a time

When I was a kid I used to get constipated and it would make me avoid using the bathroom, because I had a very low tolerance for pain and it made me terrified of trying to shit. I had to have enimas a few times but the fact of the matter was that I just was not shitting often enough.

Bare minimum is every other day but if you are regular, it should be every day. If you do it every other day there's a chance you will have to pass dry stool which is painful and can potentially cause bleeding. For good colon I really recommend drinking lots of fluids and getting a Squatty Potty since it actually does help a lot. However, the real redpill for digestive health is to take metamucil. A glass before every meal will make you feel fuller and eat less, and it will naturally lubricate your digestive system and keep your stool soft.

And for fucks sake, stay away from drugs, especially opioids. If you have chronic pain and your doctor suggests opioids, tell him to fuck himself and then go get a second opinion. There is going to be one hell of a class action lawsuit someday for all the people that the drug companies have killed by peddling that poison as a chronic pain reliever instead of an emergencies-only option for hospitals.

Take care of your colon now while you are still young and you won't have to worry about having a weak and elongated one when you are old.

Attached: product-image-878318242_1024x1024.jpg (800x800, 34K)

This makes the poopy all goopy

Attached: 81ye3dijhLL._SL1500_.jpg (1021x1500, 195K)

Richter Trailer
>WHO IS THAT
>"Begone, you don't belong in this world"
>WHO COULD THIS BE
>Richter crosses over
>OH SHIT, MY NIGGA "RICHARD" IS IN, NEVER PLAYED CASTLEVANIA BUT THIS IS HYPE

>K Rool trailer
>WHATS GOING ON GUYS
>Shows various villians in the series
>BROS THIS IS SUBSPACE! SUBSPACE HYPE
>Donkey Kong shows up, very obviously a character trailer at this point
>BROS SUBSPACE IS BACK NIGGAS
>K ROOL Silhoutte
>YO WHAT IS GOING ON
>DeDeDe fakeout
>GOD DAMN IT ITS DEDEDE
>K ROOL
>OH SHIT ITS MY NIGGA K ROOL, NEVER PLAYED DK BUT THIS IS HYPE

>DQ Trailer
>FIRE EMBLEM, IS THE FIRE EMBLEM, BANJO?
>Luminary shows up
>OH SHIT EDRICK
>"The Hero"
>NIGGA EDERICK IS IN THE LEAKS WERE REAL
>Shows other DQ protagonists
>OH SHIT ECHO FIGHTERS? IS THAT GOKU?

>Banjo trailer
>Jiggy passes by
>WHO IS THIS GUYS
>Banjo silhoutte
>OH SHIT BANJO IS IN
>Duck Hunt fakeout
>OH DAMN IT I THOUGHT HE WAS IN
>Banjo appears
>ITS BANJO, HOLY SHIT, NEVER PLAYED BANJ BUT THIS IS HYPE

Attached: nigger etika.jpg (243x208, 7K)

>tfw remember fondly of farting powerfully towards a cute girl while she passed me, then coughed really loudly

Attached: 1555716132359.gif (540x303, 2M)

Humans were actually meant to squat to poop, so squatty potty lmao is a good purchase.

dead nigger meme came true. Our power grows followers of kek!

Based

Attached: 1560427352144.jpg (540x263, 41K)

Can we stop posting about this nigger now? Not only is he dead but he was also apparently full of shit.

what if i fall into the toilet

I...don't want to know user

Ok I believe you

did this nigger do anything besides overreacting for zoomers

So he was literally full of shit all this time

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Based
youtu.be/1sWzUYMpxws

He'll still have more people that love him, not to mention the sex life, than you'll ever have in your life.

Attached: qSsejHg.jpg (400x491, 37K)

I'm surprised he actually killed himself, I thought he was bluffing and didn't take him seriously.

When i was on holiday i ate copious amount of junk food and drank beer, i have basically the shit the size of a few beer cans stuck inside me and it amassed to the size of almost a wine bottle, it was like shitting out a big brown baby and i cried my butthole split apart and shot blood everywhere. I learned my lesson and regularly get salads with any food and drink a shitload of water. I make sure to shit 3 times a day.

Attached: 1366239384009.jpg (284x276, 12K)

Wait, THAT'S a squatty potty? I been doing this shit for years using various things to prop my feet on and now they just sell toilet stools? I should have gotten in on that deal ahead of time.

weird isn't it niggers never stop race shilling even after the nigger they are shilling dies.

>Those comments
not even an Etika fag but are people actually this braindead

Are you like a hobbit or something? The friend who convinced me to buy a squatty potty was a Chinese girl who was about 1/3 my size.

Etika was a good guy, Its been 13 hours and already miss him.

He's dead and im alive.

yeah but I'm alive

>3 times a day
uhh what the fuck

How about a source?

oh hey this is the stupid xxxtentacion pasta

>people care about a druggie nigger

Each day live gives me more reasons to leave the internet for good

The guy just died, its in very bad taste but goddamnit I have to say it.
He was full of shit

>shit 3 times a day
Pics or it didn't happen.

we don't do that around here

It's a Yea Forums copypasta.

shit meme if your going to post offtopic at least make sure its not fake and gay.

>There is going to be one hell of a class action lawsuit someday for all the people that the drug companies have killed by peddling that poison as a chronic pain reliever instead of an emergencies-only option for hospitals.
Yeah sure. And right after that, there will be one for all the damage done to people born in the 90s from prescribing large doses of amphetamines without any long term testing done on their effects on development.

how do I get rid of my hemorrhoids naturally?

You know for being a Nintendo fag this nigger barely fucking played nintendo games let alone games in general.

>supposed to be shitposting thread
>ends up having helpful advice for a proper diet for your colon

My shits are pretty normal and I'm a once-a-week kind of guy.
They're pretty big mind.

>how I feel shitting everyday

Attached: C1BC63915498405F936E8DC8D201F95F.jpg (447x447, 29K)

It's understandable in this case, though. He was an honor to their species, brown both on the outside and on the inside

Actually it isn't that hard of an epidemic, suicides; ironic I know, and cattle related incidents are still 10 times bigger in the annual headcount.

The issue is that people that get addicted to prescription medication is often blue collar workers that are actually missed and have healthy society connections making their deaths more noticeable.

It affects a demographic people actually give a shit about, that's why it is important.

Never underestimate the earnest desire of people to help.

and we're out here and he's in there

Based and metamucilpilled
I love them fibrous shits

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-204806_Facebook.jpg (1076x812, 380K)

no

As soon as you start looking into and accepting all of this though you have to do the same for black America. The crack epidemic is an open secret but /pol/ will still shit on all black people and say it's their own fault. If that's the case it's /pol/s inbred redneck ass fault that the Jews got away with total control

so he was full of shit just like his reactions?

Nah. When I used to eat a ton I would shit every day. Then I got beetus and started eating only to sate my hunger and now I shit once every 2 days, sometimes 3.

>mfw I imagine the opposite situation

Attached: 1529510602811.jpg (360x340, 26K)

never force your shits, drink water, dont sit for prolong periods of time. Witch hazel is good too

theres literally thousands of blacks on youtube doing reactions vids to things they don't care about.
Particularly bad with anime.
it's just clickbait.

What fun is having sex if you are constipated? I don't even feel like jacking off if I haven't had a good shit in the last 24 hours.

Attached: 356932650.png (657x527, 51K)

Etika's farewell video literally talks about people like this guy. Look at this dude's eyes and way of speaking, the mannerisms, etc. He's a social media puppet. Look at the rest of his stupid fucking videos.

Etika's farewell wasn't some mentally unstable faggot just trying to be dramatic one more time. If anything, in that moment he had visions of absolute clarity for the first time in god knows how long.

I do, I've had my differences with niggers but Jews are the enemy the common enemy, like this morning my dad got fucking maced by a tranny nigger for no fucking reason nigger backed up and was gonna go for me but I flashed my shitty gun that wasn't even loaded
LA is a nightmare

Oh fuck I remember Jason Mewes actually talked about heroin induced constipation.

He said he had it so bad one time he was naked in the bathtub clawing at his own asshole while bleeding all over the place. That’s a bad fucking time

Attached: 0126ECAD-BEB4-46D9-96AA-5BBF56CBDDFF.jpg (564x600, 112K)

>A former close friend of Amofah’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.
around blacks...

Attached: 1504040924473.gif (400x300, 423K)

based and brownpilled

Only read op but irritable bowel syndrome/movements are shared side effects of schizophrenia, whether it's caused by the medication or something else I'm not sure.
t. Studying mental health

And I can't believe people unironically fell for it.

Old people can get so constipated they can end up actually puking up their shit
True fact

>get back pain like 50% of the population
>go to retarded doc who prescribes you opioid painkillers
>get addicted
I did this too once and was lucky the doc just gave me some back exercises and told me I need to do those for 6 months to get pain meds. Fixed my back pain.

Damn, That would make this crisis worse than no?

thanks man. Is Preparation H good or pointless?

This is what happens when I am out for a weekend with other people because of my social anxiety. My shit gets build up and then it hurts.

>Hated black people
>Also gave everyone enemas

How can a pajeet be so based.

Attached: ghandi.jpg (640x480, 25K)

You can regularly get them on sale for about $15 on Amazon. No pun intended.

>dont sit for prolong periods of time
I'm screwed.

Nah you take meds to get it fixed.

Source?

Not video games, fuck off.
E-celebs are not video games.

Normalfags NPC can't think.

Why are amerimutts always shitting themselves, Yea Forums? I thought shart in a mart was just a meme

Children who earn too much money without truly working hard for it, learning discipline or developing mentally always blow everything and fuck themselves up

Everyone in this thread is getting brownpilled.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-27-at-11.43.23-AM-e1506527239113.png (1000x485, 310K)

Yeah, happened to one of the elderly folks around here. Awful stuff.

Smash fan and shits himself, color me surprised.

Never change shittubers

Attached: large[1].jpg (639x223, 26K)

Its the corn sugar and oil. Fructose is horrible for you.

Ritalin makes me have to shit, anyone else?

Attached: creepychankp9.jpg (600x800, 53K)

Even Fox? Really?

Fucking hell... I really don't want to be antisemitic but it's becoming impossible not to notice things like this. I don't want to harm the Jews or anything and I'm sure most are perfectly fine, but it's impossible to deny that they don't hold an absurdly disproportionate amount of power especially in the media.

I just hate that you can't even mention this without getting called a Nazi, yet people can scream all day about white people being over represented(counting Jews as whites) and no one calls that bigoted.

Well yeah it’s unavoidable as a gamer, just make sure you sit in a comfortable well padded seat

>tfw whiskey before bed and black coffee in the morning, no food before 10
I literally shit my guts out every day before breakfast and it's fucking glorious

Anyone have the petrified shit hentai, that will teach Yea Forums to eat their salads.

No because he didn't broadcast this info for attention. CWC's biggest flaw is how much he wants to share and get attention. It leads to a lot of their behavior.

does CWC have the same problem?

wait does poop really have a toxic load? maybe i need an enema

Any videos of the police fishing this nigger's bloated rotting body from the lake? I want to annoy his fans.

so he was dilating hard?

>the test
???

Attached: PANIC.jpg (532x532, 40K)

>Youtube caused all of this, the fucking decline was set off by Youtube

guys I really enjoy talking about poop

Attached: yesPol.jpg (612x450, 66K)

Nice source.

Attached: 1548790232173.jpg (405x644, 52K)

When I am low carbing it's not uncommon to have an inconsistant shitting schedule. If you want to be healthy though you should be getting fiber in your diet regularly to make sure you aren't having hard stools. If you are eliminating on a regular schedule and it's not painful then you probably have a good balance in your diet, although many people who I talk to who have also gone low-carb will complain that it's made them irregular, which is why I recommend taking lots of Metamucil. Keeping your bowels moving is really important because you don't want dry stool building up in your colon due to not having enough to push out.

Do you have a 5 month shit brewing in your ass?

>love
is irrelevant
it's chemicals in the brain
>sex
he fucking killed himself

Attached: 1546761410809.png (304x306, 7K)

If you have any degree of leaky gut yeah, but anyone with that much shit in them is gonna get microtears and toxins leaking in.

Shit that decays inside you can cause toxic shock etc., It basally becomes black and petrified and clogs your asshole so fresh shit can't push out.

Genetic filth
>4.5m sub
Jesus christ

>Even Fox?
What do you mean "even fox"? It is ESPECIALLY FOX. It is OF COURSE FOX. Bluepilled partisan retard.

That's normal. If anything it's slightly above average. Only obese americans shit every single day.

tranny

>tfw shit every day

Attached: 1559394928542.jpg (525x525, 62K)

Fasting and enemas can make you feel high, or brand new afterwards. Its pretty magical shit, people just don't do it on their own anymore because of medicines, hospitals and we rarely self treat/flush out ass parasites out of nessesity anymore.

>pooping every day
Is it the size or a pebble? What the heck?

Attached: 1497124327715.png (371x353, 148K)

do people have any autistic things they do when they shit? Like I generally think about something comfy and it helps put myself at ease and shit smoothly

I can't look at a picture of my waifu or even think about her

Americans

that’s not exactly something to be proud of. You shouldn’t be shitting too frequently either. You don’t want your bowels to be that loose

>By the age of 16 he would go up to a month at a time without any bowel movements. At 20 he was exhibited at a dime museum as the “Wind Bag” or “Balloon Man.”

Attached: giant mega colon.jpg (1860x936, 299K)

You need to acclimate yourself to shitting outside your home. Try to desensitize yourself by using a public bathroom when you still have the option of going home. If you can't eliminate on the public toilet you can still go home and take care of business, but the point is to keep trying on different days and in different locations until you can shit confidently.

Bring flushable wipes though. The toilet paper in public bathrooms is usually terrible and will not get you very clean, and I am not a fan of exclusively using toilet paper anyway because it can really irritate your skin and does not get you very clean. If you got shit on your hand you wouldn't just wipe it off with a piece of paper, so you shouldn't settle for a dry piece of paper for your ass.

Everyone needs to shit at the very least once a day. user, please tell me you shit at least once a day.

>That's normal
Get of load of this backed-up faggot.

I pull my shirt up and hold it under my chin

okay okay, so is it normal to poop everyday or every other day? like seriously someone run this by me
if you poop everyday but it's just pebble shit is that a problem?

>tfw an 8th of my day is spent in the toilet shitting while browsing what ever the fuck I come across in the internet

Attached: 1544963044852.gif (600x600, 1.61M)

When you came on to this board, did you notice a sign at the top that said Yea Forums - Dead Nigger Storage?

Attached: D9DA3066-9C83-4F64-955C-B4A1755B7382.jpg (2048x862, 1.06M)

>It's real

Attached: 1553522648205.png (750x600, 48K)

does Yea Forums get erect while pooping?

Attached: 5a26ff406ed73843e32228bdef723490.gif (500x272, 472K)

Someone make it a banner.

Attached: wrongKiddo.jpg (750x591, 48K)

i dunno, maybe?

I used to get completely naked when i took a shit... it just works

I go once every 10 days or so. Am I going to die from poop?

If I'm having a painful poop, gut pain, I lay my head on the toiler roll dispenser or against the wall. Having something soft like a pillow can make diahhera painful shits bearable

Imagine being sad that another human being died

In the morning I usually turn the fan on and turn out the lights, sometimes block the door with a towel if it's bright out so it's nice and dark. Then I just shit as normal, it just feels comfy. I think it has to do with some shit that apparently happened to me when I was a baby but that's too much information you don't want to hear about that.

what the fuck is wrong with you guys? I take two big shits first thing in the morning and take another 2-4 through out the day. Do you idiots not eat anything??

When I pee at public urinals, I whistle “Mexican Whistler” to calm down

I mean, nowadays you can't even getting fucking cough medicine with codeine in it. If there is a so-called epidemic, then it isn't reaching my fucking location. I had horrible pneumonia and the best thing my doctor gave me was fucking tessalon perles. Yeah, the same kind that can give you seizures.

Yes because the juden give a shit about a literal who eceleb who screams at smash.

I like to take off all my clothes, but only when I'm at home.

Based.

what stunt?

based and nakedpilled.

It’s not a problem but you shouldn’t be opening your bowels to a literal pebble? The sweet spot for a good poop schedule is honestly 2-3 days so you arent over straining

Yeah, sometimes I yoyo/groundhog bigger turds to please my prostate.
I find it impossible to shit and cum at the same time though.

>Though I know for SURE hella people are gonna prolly laugh at it LOL I just hope there’s at least some fresh me-me’s that come of it
at least he's a good sport about it

this is fucked lol

ok tranny

>tfw shit everyday and always at 10:00am

feels good to be a healthy boy

Attached: 1557217983653.jpg (623x702, 177K)

You either eat salad 24/7 or you are obese or you are bull shitting.

That's a normal occurrence for a lot of men as pooping can stimulate the prostate.

What I want to know is why is it that when I take long breaks between faps does it start getting harder for me to poop? If I fap more frequently then everything goes back to normal. Could it be something to do with my prostate?

the fuck is wrong with his eye?

>Tfw try to beat it to the cunny
>suddenly get the urge to shit
>oh no.wav
>run to the bathroom with boner
>my dick is too long and won't go into the fucking bowl
>I piss and shit at the same time
>pinch my dick in hopes i can hold it
>fails
>piss on the wall
>end up spending half an hour cleaning up the wall with blue balls because I never finshed

Shitting 6 times a day is not healthy user. Seek medical attention

nope I powerlift and eat about 3000-3500 calories a day. You're going to have a fucked digestive tract at this rate. You should consider eating more and healthier and exercising.

I wanna ask you a question OP. When you pulled in here, did you notice a header saying /dns/ - Dead Nigger Storage?

No?

BECAUSE IT AINT THERE BECAUSE Yea Forums IS NOT YOUR DEAD NIGGER STORAGE THAT IS WHY

Attached: Dead nigger storage.jpg (640x356, 52K)

fatty

>using this guy's death for views
Fucking ghoulish kek

You gotta crouch over the bowl, touch your toes/ground and point your dong back at the bowl to piss with a boner

holy fucking shit

Attached: mmbn1-Mega Man is not in the PET..png (480x128, 3K)

Yes, there's a correlation between your penis and prostate. I remember this from my anatomy class. I forget what.

Someone did the right thing and punched him in it

>a thread about shitting
FINALLY. Glad to see I’m not the only one who shits every couple days. I’m also pretty healthy and run every single day. I’m going to stock up in fiber when I get home... what are the best ways aside from the champion Raisin Bran?

If I don't shit for more than one day i start to feel incredibly horny. And immediately after shitting this feeling goes away.

Anyone else experience this?

youtube.com/watch?v=o-RwPk8B2Zc

The two really shouldn’t correlate unless you’re ejaculating semen from your ass

I am too high fro thiss

If you are really blocked up I would say go talk to the doctor. The best option is going to be a mineral oil enema though. Sticking something up your butt is not pleasant unless you're a degenerate, but the relief you will get is worth it. I recommend warming up the bottle though because a warm enema is a lot less unpleasant than a cold one-- you might not even be able to keep the nozzle in if you do it cold because your asshole is going to try to pucker shut as soon as you feel the cold liquid.

There are two types of enimas for two types of constipation. Saline enemas are a stimulant and I do not recommend them if you are trying to pass dry stool. Saline enemas will make your involuntary muscles more active which is more helpful for the kind of constipation that women often have (lazy involuntary muscles). Men on the whole are more regular than women, but when we get constipated the culprit is often a large dry stool. Mineral oil is the better enema for this problem because it serves two purposes: it lubricates the inside of your colon to allow the stool to travel more smoothly while protecting your sensitive tissue, much like how an oiled machine works more smoothly than one that's not oiled, and it also will help soften the stool.

Basically, men have bigger, stronger colons than women. This is a two edged blade, though-- our muscles push a lot harder when they get moving, but they have to have a shit that is big enough for them to actually grab ahold of. Women's colons are smaller and weaker. They make small shits but sometimes have trouble making their muscles work hard enough to push them out.

SHIIIIIEEEEEEEET

You are fime I dintent take as shit today

ew what the fuck

Your bowels are a muscle. If they are doing what they're supposed to (eliminating every day) they are going to be strong and resistant to pain. If you are shoving things up your ass or having dangerously large and/or dry shits you're going to be loose.

Whole oats and mix natural peanut butter in after cooked. Delicious and fibertastic

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHHEEEEEEETT

what happens if you sniff poppers/jungle juice before trying to shit?

More shit facts and advice!

Bend your benis into the bowl and enjoy the cool sensation of porcelain on your dick head

can anyone confirm this?

video link?

Wait is this excerpt for real?

Nobody should make fun of a human taking his own life.
I feel extremely ashamed of this community.
Granted, Etika had it's faults, but is that a good reason to shitpost about someone that killed himself?
Gamers are always seen as jaded, hateful and racist people, and you are all proving those normies right.
Everybody should make the effort to understand the suffering his friends and his family are going through.
Rest in Peace Etika, I will pray for your soul and hope you will find peace in the afterlife.

Depending on how his body is structured, the minor deviations might result in the built up shit pressing on prostate. Educate yourself.

>people dumb enough to fall for this

Have sex

Amerishit doctors hand them out like candy so (((insurance companies))) can charge thousands of dollars for a bottle that costs ten dollars in any other country, like you literally get heroin in pill form for having a mild headache, so even upper class white people are getting addicted to opioids never mind vulnerable poor people buying them on the streets.

No. Gut bloat, "toxins," etc. are marketing words for snake oil salesmen who want to fill your ass with water for hundreds of dollars. Your innards are pretty good at getting rid of all the icky bits along with the microbiota. As the others said, you'd have to have months of solid, rock hard shit rotting away in there.

He got involved in a cult. Search the Venus Project. EyeSeaAy is the key.

>but is that a good reason to shitpost about someone that killed himself
Anything is a good reason to shitpost. Your moral high horsing is both out of place and is not going to do anything but invite even more mockery and jeering. Everyone is going to fall apart and rot one day, might as well laugh it up while we live, buddy.

how fucking fat are you

you really ought to see a doctor about that user

>numale incel weeb
>watches Etika
The jokes write themselves

I want to know every detail about your scat trauma as a kid.

I put a finger up my ass to clean the insides properly after pooping

AMA

>Another gamer e-celeb dead from bowel problems
Pay attention to your poop more often guys

Jews are known for being selfish and nepotistic, no surprise they would have a large presence in a business where skill is irrelevant. What happens when skill is relevant and they consume it all the same? Just look at modern Hollywood.

I just wanna talk about poop

>like you literally get heroin in pill form for having a mild headache
you can?

bros you need to browse /fit/ sometimes. 4-6 times a day is completely normal. I'm only 165lbs 10%bf. I'm honestly worried for you guys.

Kek

Bruh even when I was bulking on like 3500 calories a day I wasn't shitting near that much. I would just have one big shit when I woke up and a child shit later in the day.

Attached: o-MCDOUBLE-facebook - Copy.jpg (1536x1129, 166K)

no, but sometimes it feels really good to shit. like me unconsciously making groaning sounds good. i'm not a faggot, that's just how it is.

This entire scene was running through my head the entire day when I saw the sticky.

>dipshits finna fall for this again
first letter of every sentence retards

Attached: 2838526-atprtsd.png (320x320, 78K)

>I feel extremely ashamed of this community
The Yea Forums of today and the Yea Forums of yesteryear are two completely different things. Even back then while we made jokes we still had some basic human decency if a real death was confirmed.

dailydot.com/upstream/etika-anti-semitic-homophobic-tweets/

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS REAL

Yea Forums - Professional Shitters

sounds like you dirty bulked 3500 and didn't eat any fiber.

based and redpilled

Maybe the poo is pushing up against your prostate.

lmao

What the fuck is wrong with you, user?

3 days is way too long to hold it in, mang. Unless you are eating like a bird you are going to end up stretching your colon.

If you eat a lot you should be shitting at least once a day. If you are eating less 2 days is not uncommon but can potentially be a problem. The important questions are always 1) are your stools soft, or hard? and 2) are they wide or narrow?

My personal definition of constipation is if it takes more than 2 days to eliminate a stool. Ideally your body should be giving you the urge to go every day, and if it's not that means something is out of balance whether it's your diet or your lifestyle.

learn from the best

Attached: 511.png (485x723, 468K)

Almost as if there is more to life than being a slave to money...

Attached: ru.gif (359x371, 425K)

No, but before I became a masturbation fiend sometimes semen would seep out while having a particularly hard shit. It was not fun.

have sex

>join cult and dab on Jews and fags
>get a hit set on you by Hebrew cult

Was pretty standard and I've always taken metamucil regardless.

Yes, you should check with the doctor. It happens to me when I do lots of physical labor like 12 hours a day for several days. I guess, it could be because body process most of the food but it returns back to normal after that. Also see that you drink enough liquid daily.

my sides

Honestly, dumb normalfag youtubers like this shit:
are way worse. Anyone who can confidently show themselves profitting off of another person's tragedy is nothing short of a genuine psychopath.

I have 1 meal a day and when I do shit it's dry and irregularly-shaped. I took those enema pills for two weeks though and basically nothing came out, so I don't think I'm dying due to shit clog.

Attached: 1560012441329.png (845x652, 394K)

>Probably drinks alcohol
The irony.

cringe

you are a fucking duck.

I'm honestly afraid my colon is that fucked up
t. Massive alcoholic

I take my pants of while shitting. I don't like my legs feeling restricted, and pants are basically handcuffs for your feet when they're around your ankles.

Don't know then bro, I guess my metabolism is ridiculous then. But its 6 soft serve shits a day and it feels glorious and I feel bad that you guys can't experience it.

Wtf? There is a guy sitting over designated shitting paper and he didn't even pull his pants down.

I shit every day and sometimes my shits are so big I tear myself an ass wound.
Vegetables can really fuck you up.

Attached: 1531194895265.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

This. It’s about Phillip Seymour Hoffman

Well played.

The new shit has no room to exist with all that old shit, what do you think would happen? He has to eat

Piss first, shit afterwards.

I shit like 2-3 times per day but I have hemorroides for gaming too much

Why are NIGGERS brown? Because they're full of SHIT

>GHB
literal trash tier rat poison rape drug that can easily kill you

I have to be completly naked, like even socks cannot be in my feets covering me. then the next thing I have to imagine in the act of taking a dump as I put force, is to draw the idea that Star Platinum from JoJo is punching the shit from the inside of my anus and slowly helps me to shreds that dump.

Attached: SPTW_Key_Art.png (240x240, 88K)

Doctors are fucking retarded, if you have an actual problem, demand x-rays and to see them, half the time doctors just hand you some random drug that helps in the moment but never completely helps.

Can't be friends with a corpse

Metamucil, and salads. Just about anything green and leafy is going to help you be a better shitter, which includes celery and brocolli.

I bet a lot of you never considered that when your mom gave you ants on a log she was trying to make sure you would have healthy shits.

Attached: THK-Ants-on-a-Log5.jpg (1440x960, 209K)

maybe he doesnt want to keep his ass out before his bowels start moving for reals

>it's chemicals in the brain
you are a bunch of chemicals

>based fiber bros in the thread

Attached: f0d7S61.gif (364x339, 768K)

I'm not american, but I am a physician. At least here in mexico one cannot get normrally opioids without a medical recipe and we only really use it on dying patients and grannies with severe chronic pain. And even then you rarely ever start with opioids to treat pain. Seems odd to me so many people take opioids in US of A

>/po/ manic episodes
Dear god... they can't keep getting away with it, bros...

Attached: 1543065161430.png (506x395, 100K)

Attached: 1447302692542.jpg (1462x1462, 203K)

When I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled in 2012, they carelessly prescribed me a buttload of oxycodone. I honestly didn't feel any different while taking them besides the lack of pain, and I just stopped taking them after I stopped needing them, so I never understood what the big deal was. Apparently there was a huge addiction epidemic after they handed them out like candy for every little ache and pain, and now it's so bad that you have people doing dumb shit like purposefully shattering a tooth to "farm pain" and get more.

user is love, user is life.

I eat once a day and shit about once a week probably, no fucking issues. There's absolutely no need to worry if it's just every two days.

We are miserable just like everyone else, we just happen to have more money to throw away

Those scheming paper-folding bastards.

Attached: PUNXSUTAWNEY SUCKS.jpg (435x326, 84K)

Unless of course you experience notable compaction or pain. But that is always a concern.

No good healthcare, so instead of getting bankrupt on proper medicine they just pay a fuckton (but not bankrupting) amounts on painkillers and try to just ride it out.

Also: ads for prescription drugs, so people will ask for painkillers rather than proper medicine and the doc just wants them to stfu so he just gives them their drugs.

>One study of 4,775 people with ‘normal’ bowel patterns found that 95% of people move their bowels between three and 21 times per week. Gastroenterologist Christopher Hair said, ‘What is normal is well defined yet broad. In many studies into normal ‘healthy’ defecation, normal pooing ranges from three times per day to three times per week.

Poop 3 times a day or 3 times a week, either is still considered within the norm

fucking BASED

>youtube attentionwhore subsisting off of clickbait and overreactions for dumb 12 year olds is getting used by a youtube attentionwhore subsisting off of clickbait and overreactions for dumb 12 year olds

Attached: 1495907791503.png (270x278, 177K)

>had a really explosive half diarrhea shit one time
>squatted over the toilet when I did it
>ended up blowing shit all over the toilet seat and didn't even realize it when I sat down
>had been sitting in my own shit the whole time

I've also heard stories of people getting perscribed like 50 tabs at a time for kidney stones

I like how these threads go from being deleted, to being put in a STICKY, to being deleted again. Are the mods on crack or something?

Attached: ujnM1OEh.png (1280x544, 1.1M)

Opiate-induced manic episodes.

I don't get why anyone who isn't a filthy smash player would hold shit in their butt for a week WHAT THE FUCK.

LET IT OUT! IT WANTS TO GO HOME!

Thing is that A lot of rich people are jewish. Money goes hand in hand with corruption and power.

Kinda what happens when a good chunk of the world's wealth is distributed among a select group of people.
Funny thing is that one of the reasons why jewish people grew to get so much power in the media is because of the aftermath of WW2. Hitler literally gave them the biggest tool that granted them power: sympathy.

>there are "men" here who shit less than once a day
Try exercising and eating some protein, fat and green leafy vegetables, you fucking twink faggots.

user we're having a great thread about how to get healthy shit would you like to join us?

Anyone else flat out refuse to use toilet paper and only use wet wipes? Even the thickest toilet papers don’t make me feel clean it just feels so bad

Obviously.