Why aren't you playing Valve's new game?

Why aren't you playing Valve's new game?

Attached: underlords.jpg (298x169, 10K)

Is this actually one of the 3 new games they talked about?

this new "genre" sucks desu

i played ot bit but its not super fun, auto chess is vapid as hell

But I am. Play it on my phone once in a while.

waiting for riot's version to come out

But i'm playing Artifact RIGHT now?

hasnt it already?

Probably

Even as a hardcore dotard, League of Legend's version is clearly better. It's just less mobile friendly. Other than the fact that you can have multiple items on one unit (I prefer just the single item version of underlords), League's version is detached enough from the original creator that they could actually bother balancing it and making it a bit more interesting with it's unit draft phases.

The strategies in underlords are pretty shit, you either get lucky in transitioning to a 9-stack with either warriors, assassins, or knights (w/ Troll Warlord); get early KotL for mages (now nerfed), or bumble your way into three stars and tier five units.

Staggered release. Aussies get it first.

Runs like trash on my cheap phone and I'd rather play real dota on my PC.

DAC just got an update with even more interesting synergies that TFT or Underlords.

That being said, I'll reserve my full judgments of memelords until they actually release the "main" mechanic of the game.

>skeleton king still "le epic memespouter character"
no thanks

just set your region to oce then? also i hated riot for this shit, always beta testing australia. At least my names on the ocean floor because of it

doubt it, this got slapped together out of a custom game that got popular around the start of the year or so.

>skeleton king still "le epic memespouter character"
????? skeleton king isnt a league character

Tried it out because it's free. Are all auto chess variants this RNG based? Like I assumed, like chess, there is a level of strategy with your pieces but the only strategy is to go for pieces that compliment your current pieces or just get steam rolled. Oh and be a greedy jew as long as possible.

The skill is in having a higher WR than other people through consistent wins. There is some strategy like knowing when to push to the next level or hold back depending on your relative strength in the line up. Knowing when to transition to a different strategy or ditch your early game units. And recognizing good pick ups even if they clash with your current strategy.

the game is pure garbage and another argument for why we need to glass china

i am