BIG Mario Maker news

BIG Mario Maker news.
First of all the builder suit power up everyone thought was stupid is actually really cool. It doesn't just give you the ability to break blocks, it also lets you BUILD blocks - up to 5.

Second there is a leaked secret power up - the super ball. It launches a ball like the fire flower but instead of moving along the ground it bounces off stuff like a bouncy ball. It can collect coins and big coins as well - probably keys and pink coins too so there are many applications for this.

Attached: Super-Mario-Maker-2-secrets-01.jpg (1600x800, 230K)

>builder suit power up
I thought you could use that at any time, the help thing where you can give yourself a star and shit its a powerup now?

I'm not sure what you're referring to but there is a new power up where you can hit blocks with a hammer to break them and build yourself your own platforms by making boxes.

Ah thats a different thing then
They showed during treehouse you can cheat during the game by giving yourself powerups and blocks you can place at any time without needing a power up
Im still worried about that, hope you can not allow it in your courses

>yfw the 6th theme is Super Mario Land

Attached: IMG_20190412_192641.jpg (1256x720, 263K)

>landfags

Attached: 71hPO1Ds9-L._SY606_.jpg (415x606, 65K)

>the super ball. It launches a ball like the fire flower but instead of moving along the ground it bounces off stuff like a bouncy ball
not like it's been around since nineteen fucking eighty nine in a game sold nearly 20 million copies

fucking Yea Forums

Attached: SuperBallMario.png (316x356, 136K)

pretty sure that's story mode and editing

>expecting people to remember one specific powerup 100s of them that was only featured in one oldass game
kill yourself

You can't even be asked to know history of your fucking hobby? Cool, you a chick or a retard?

>being this fucking autistic over some obsucure power up nobody gives a fuck about
go back

shut the fuck up zoomer

>unironcally using zoomer a an insult

Attached: 1560204674306.png (326x309, 167K)

>Super fucking Mario Land sold nearly 20 million copies
Jeeeesus fucking Christ you're not even exaggerating. I didn't think it was that high.

Time to go back

>Hating on based Land games
Middle finger to all the haters

Attached: 719px-SkyPop_SML.png (719x600, 534K)

IM HYPED MARIO MAKER DEUS

outta my way faggots

Attached: DKGBBoxAmerica.jpg (2000x2000, 1.28M)

Game is in desperate need of custom music.

Attached: 2694178-mariopaint001.png (768x672, 32K)

Fuck, a classic DK maker sounds comfy as fuck. 10/10 would play.

You start with 5 lives in endless. I'm sure that would be a necessity in super hard difficulty with the way some faggots design.

You get 30 lives in super expert

YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR YEARS
I KNOW IT'S NOT COMING EITHER, FUCK YOU
>we get a new DK-style theme
>it's post-GBA lemmings MvDK shit
You know this is what would actually happen.

fucking this
We need a Mario Maker composer so that we can make our own custom songs for our levels

This would be unironically the true patrician choice. amazing platformer / puzzle hybrid

This alongside a world editor and the ability to place water/lava tiles. These three alone would make the game truly worth the price

Attached: 1560491146044.gif (400x400, 272K)

Palette editor would be amazing as well.

The problem is that 98% of the production would range from very bland and mediocre to absolute garbage.

just like all the levels people make?

I would say it's 80% of mediocre garbage, 18% of decent/palayable stuffs (only talking about super expert here), and 2% good/very good.

Music is harder than maing levels. Not the same proportion.

i guess but the option would still be nice.

>asked
you a nigger or a retard?

yeah, and there are already very good music levels with such limited tools