There's your 2nd Extra Game Style boys

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/1143742582268157952

There's your 2nd Extra Game Style boys.

Attached: sml is back.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OHF-rdO4ivE
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/1143737618380673024
youtube.com/watch?v=1eGJoLD2jsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the worst handheld Mario
Oh no

>not Super Mario Land 2
fucking trash, who the hell likes Land 1?

I'd honestly be happier about this than SMB2

super ball is exclusive to SMB, nice bait tho

It's fake retards.

where?

Superball is a SMB item

Why? What does SML has that any of the other current styles doesn't? It's basically a watered down SMB 1

>Wanting a style that looks like absolute garbage

Why? SML literally offers nothing unique.

The theme is fake, but the superball flower variant is confirmed real.

christ op you could have at least made the fake uniform in size

Superball is land exclusive isnt it?

Does anyone actually give a shit about Super Mario Land?

SML is not in the game, just its superball.

>SMB and 3D World both have 2 exclusive powerups
>Everything else still only has 1
Why?

>shit talking Super Mario Land

Attached: zoomzoom.png (434x327, 32K)

Id love land to make submarine stages

OK disregard, I suck cocks. i just got home from work and saw the tweet, but not pic related.

Attached: smb1.jpg (1504x2016, 406K)

SML 2 is better in every way and only came out 3 years later.
SML 1 is basically just SMB 1 except smaller, worse powerup, and flying segments.

>being so much of a contrarian that you cling to Land 1 instead of 2, the one that was actually good

LEATHER B-B-B-BELT?!? AUUUU-

have sex

The music is the only thing people remember.

I forgive you OP because I didnt know this
Sweet

shutupshutupSHUTUP

SUPER MARIO LAND IS COMING BACK FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4 strength 4 stam.. belt. AGGGGGGGGH! AUUUU-AU-AU-AU-AU

In SMB1's case, it's to make up for Mystery Mushrooms getting cut, and in 3D World's case, that theme already lacks a shitload of parts that the other themes have.

I wish it was real, Super Mario Land 1 has always deserved more love

It's not even the right size.
How lazy can you be?

I want bunny mario
I also want to use the power carrot on Bowser

fake and gay

>he doesn't like sml
Yikes

Nigger they can both be good, no reason to shit talk a game just because its sequel is better

>super mario land gets a skin before super mario bros 2

Attached: 1533737255860.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Please tell me this is fucking real. Miyamoto's power must be fading if this shit is real.
This was the only thing I was miffed about with the first game. Even moreso when THREE D World was used for a 2D game line of Mario styles.

Attached: 1558072036175.png (528x488, 502K)

your photoshop skills suck ass

why would doki doki panic be in mario maker? it's MARIO MAKER.

To people who want SML as a style in the game:
What would the style bring to the game that the other styles can't do (and probably do it better as well) Please note that the powerup from SML is now usable in SMB 1, so that can't be a reason.

Soul.

only nostalgiafag boomers who got a gameboy.

youtu.be/OHF-rdO4ivE

I hope theres a guy that makes all the levels from every 2d mario game just to spite ninty

The style image is photoshopped, but the powerup is real
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/1143737618380673024

nah itll be an entirely new never before seen mario created for mario maker 2

>the Extra Game Style was Super Mario Land
Fuck Nintendo and fuck Daisyfags.

This MUST mean we're getting new powerups for the other styles as well, right?

Kill yourself zoomer
Based and Daisypilled
youtube.com/watch?v=1eGJoLD2jsc

What the fuck I'm blocked from NWPlayer for some reason.

Attached: IMG_20190623_135437.jpg (750x739, 56K)

No. there's a good chance they added superball to SMB skin in order to compensate for lack of costumes a bit.

Attached: supermario.jpg (500x688, 216K)

You guys are not real mario fans, you guys are just being vocal, toxic and hateful. You are ruining the mario comunity. Super Mario Maker 2 is gonna gives us everything we asked for. We finally got slopes, items and new styles but your still hating these games. Not giving all the info on what's going to be in the game ruins the surprise. Your hate is not gonna acomplish anything.

Attached: 512.png (512x512, 324K)

nope, literally just this

dilate

That's a bit depressing, I was hoping for the Frog Suit or Ice Flower, something like that... maybe if we petition Nintendo about it we might get those in a future update... oh well.

cringe

Attached: 1494471090916.png (136x147, 28K)

He clearly meant Lost Levels :^)

This. Why add Banjo in Smash again? Oh right because people fucking wanted him. This game, the entire POINT the first time in, was to pander to fans of Mario. Fanservice, it's not that hard.

still no excuse to not have tanuki/frog/hammer suits in SMB3 style. World could have colored yoshis and colored koopas for unique things that should absolutely already be in.

>the shittiest mainline mario hands down
>is called super mario usa

what did they meant by this?

Hey don't shit on Super Mario Land. Sure, SML2 and SML3 are better, but it's still a good game.

Land has shit physics. You drop like s brick walking off ledges yet float when you jump and everything is small as shit. Land 2 is better. Not neither are as good as Land 3

I grew up with it, so yeah. I don't expect anyone else today to give a shit about it because most people are either normalfags who never tried it out or are zoomers who haven't played anything older than NSMB.

why was it not land 2

As far as Mario games go, yeah, its physics are inferior, but as far as platformers go in general, I've seen way worse. You can at least control your jump to a decent degree. Try doing that with Belmont in Castlevania, he has the momentum of a fucking cannonball.

The drop isn't even my biggest complaint. I could deal with that when I was fucking 6 years old. It's the Goddamn small platformers everywhere. Managing to land on those tiny ass platforms was a pain in the ass.

Still, the game introduced Daisy, Tatanga, and had skypop as well as Mario's baller as fuck submarine, so I'm going to defend it regardless. It's far from the best Mario game, but dammit it's a serviceable platformer.

>most people are either normalfags who never tried it out or are zoomers
Same thing user

Ice Flower is in, isn't it?

>zoomers dont know mario USA

Attached: all-out.jpg (2346x1572, 2.89M)

Much as I'd rather have SMB2 as an extra style, I would welcome this just to see all the zoomers seethe.
>REEEEE WHAT IS THIS GAME?! IT'S NOT MUH SUPER MARIO BROS
Seeing a bunch of kids get dunked on by three Tatangas would be worth it.

I guess you're right.

Fake. This is the real leak.

Attached: D7R4lhqXYAENTRu.png (416x497, 140K)

I can see you've never played it. Except the goombas and phirana plants every enemy is unique to the game. + it has Shmup Stages and a very unique aesthetic. Would be hype for its inclusion.

FBI OPEN UP

Also, the fucking koopas are bombs.

shut your mouth

Attached: Capture.png (1869x856, 315K)

They already took peach and toad/Luigi's unique aspects out of 3D world, you want the same for SMB2?

We can only hope this article is telling the truth...

Attached: Ice Flower.png (615x674, 507K)

What are some level ideas you got bros for when it comes out

>New Super Mario Bros Wii
They couldn't even get that right. Though this one was the superior game fight me.

>using the original 8x8 sprite instead of making a new 16x16 sprite
why? everything else gets a remake/demake

so what extra power up smb3 and smw has?

nothing

GOING THROUGH THE MUSHROOM KINGDOOOOM